NATION

PASSWORD

Founder loses region after dying

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Southern Border
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 12, 2007
Ex-Nation

Founder loses region after dying

Postby The Southern Border » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi all, I've a question and I think this is the place.

Unknowingly, I didn't log in as this nation for a long time, it was the founder of a region called The island continent (the words were capped at the begginning before however). It seems my nation, founder and the last nation there, died after the 26 days, and that the password-protected region somehow changed hands to some other person while this nation was deceased, which is impossible due to it being password-protected before this nation passed out. Not only that, the person became founder, and I can't fathom how.

Am I getting some stuff wrong there? Did the rules apply correctly? Can I do anything to retrieve the region back?

Whamabama
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 04, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Re: Founder loses region after dying

Postby Whamabama » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 pm

What has happened is after your nation Ceased to Exist (CTE), the region had no nations in it. A region with no nations in it will CTE at the next update.

Being that the region no longer existed, someone later founded his own region of the same name.

"The sovereignty of one's self over one's self is called 'liberty'."
Founder of Equilism
E-Army Officer
Former Delegate of The Rejected Realms
Equilism's Forum http://www.equilism.org/forum/index.php?act=idx

Return to Technical