NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anarchic ViKings
Civilian

Founded: Feb 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic ViKings » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:11 pm

Could I get a flag with an axe in the middle, surrounded in a golden aura, with a any color background

Kashtyria
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kashtyria » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:52 pm

Anarchic ViKings wrote:Could I get a flag with an axe in the middle, surrounded in a golden aura, with a any color background

No problem. If you don't like the background, feel free to suggest another colour.

Alonace
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alonace » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:39 pm

Could someone put the symbol on this flag

On this shield and get rid of the branches under it?

Shy Guyia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 19, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shy Guyia » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:07 am

East USSR wrote:If you have time could you make me a flag with an silver ouroboros(serpent biting it tail) with 4 quadrants coloured black and green.

I'm not gonna email you about that. I will probably drop you a TG.
But anyways, here you go.

Grand Otamatone Empire
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Otamatone Empire » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:21 am

Can I have a flag with a black Otamatone on a white background with 6 yellow stars underneath the Otamatone, could I also have the stars arch underneath the Otamatone? Thanks in advance.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:25 am

I’m open for all requests. TG me for requests. I use FlagMaker 1.7 since FlagMaker 2.0 is an idiot with my Java.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:45 pm

Grand Otamatone Empire wrote:Can I have a flag with a black Otamatone on a white background with 6 yellow stars underneath the Otamatone, could I also have the stars arch underneath the Otamatone? Thanks in advance.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Aaronian
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Aaronian » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:51 pm

I'd like a small improvement to my current flag, maybe add a hexagonal pattern? That would be appreciated.
AARONIAN
If there's a perfectly logical reason for science, then it ain't mad!
it's pronounced "erronian"

-Astoria wrote:> No! You can't just revive extinct animals just to eat them!
> haha clone machine go whoosh whoosh

Kashtyria
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kashtyria » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:31 am

Alonace wrote:Could someone put the symbol on this flag

On this shield and get rid of the branches under it?

Of course you can. Sadly, the images you gave me where either pixelated by themselves or impossible to download. Therefore the flag I can give you is also really pixelated.

Because I didn't know if you also meant the star with "getting rid of the branches", I made one version with and one without it. Take that one you want.
Image_Image

Eilodon
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eilodon » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am

Hey! Good afternoon.
Well, I am hoping you guys could help me out. I don't really have a good outline for the flag I want, but I do know I am looking for a cool mix of Austrian and Macedonian style flags. Perhaps the Austrian horizontal red white red flag with the Macedonian lion and shield on it, or the yellow Macedonian sun on the Austrian flag please?

Yanuvi
Civilian

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Flag

Postby Yanuvi » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:17 pm

Hey, is anyone able to help make a flag for me? I can feed more info to whoever is willing to take on my request.

Conoga
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Conoga » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:00 pm

Yanuvi wrote:I can feed more info to whoever is willing to take on my request.
just post it

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:52 pm

Temosia wrote:
La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:Okay, here I have several designs that I personally liked. I haven't posted high quality versions because I want you to look over the designs, then tell me which one you like best, or if none of them is appealing, what color combinations or changes you want me to make. Then, once you tell me your selection, I'll clean and polish it (because right now there are some random pixels and mistakes everywhere I want to get rid of.)

Sorry for the wait, though.

Hope you like 'em!

Yo, I do like them! :blush:

I'm not trying to meet a deadline or anything so feel free to take your time. :lol2:

My favorite design is actually the white on blue without the gold. After seeing the designs with gold it feels like the gold is too overwhelming for the border and for the cross it makes it not stand out as much as a white cross. So let's go with the white on blue design. 8)

I think it's almost perfect now! My last nit-pick is I'm thinking that the borders could be a teeny bit smaller. Like just a little bit, like a milimetre smaller.
After that I think the flag's good to go :!:

Thanks for all of your creative help! :)
I hope this was a usefully challenging project.

Also, do you still have the original blue and white flag that you did? The one with the white cross cutting across the flag?
I was thinking I could use that one as a military flag! So I'd like to have that one too in addition to the final design, if that's okay.

P.S. Do you have any interest in vexillology in real life? I feel like people underestimate how much work goes into making flags that both look good and that people can connect with. Like in New Zealand pretty recently, they were trying to get a new flag that would look more unique, like Canada did in the 1960's, and which looked less like Australia's flag. People were saying that they ought to hire vexillologists to aid with the process of helping to pick out and tweak submitted flag designs. Instead they let a committee of career politicians do it. The designs they picked were, in my opinion, totally ugly. :shock: Most of them were monochrome black-and-white too. And then they asked the public to vote for the best design. Of course the New Zealanders voted down all the designs and chose to keep the original flag, and they all complained that the government was run by idiots and they had wasted a ridiculous amount of taxpayer money. I don't live in New Zealand but I thought the whole incident was hilarious. :lol: Just goes to show that a lot goes into making a good flag! :p

I do have interest in vexillology! Incredible stuff, I especially like seeing flags made by those on the internet, and I frequently browse the vexillology subreddit. Shame about the NZ flag referendum, though, I personally liked some of
the submitted designs, would've loved to have another flag actually selected to replace the current NZ flag.

As the original blue and white flag, you can find the link for the higher quality standalone here.

I tried and fix the border as best I could, the polished blue and white bordered flag can be found here. I think that the border was too close to the edges, and now I made the border's distance from the edge of the flag roughly equal on all sides. Please, if you find anything out of place, tell me, so I can correct it and post the flag again.

I hope you enjoy the final products! :)
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Temosia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Temosia » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:19 am

La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:
Temosia wrote:P.S. Do you have any interest in vexillology in real life? I feel like people underestimate how much work goes into making flags that both look good and that people can connect with. Like in New Zealand pretty recently, they were trying to get a new flag that would look more unique, like Canada did in the 1960's, and which looked less like Australia's flag. People were saying that they ought to hire vexillologists to aid with the process of helping to pick out and tweak submitted flag designs. Instead they let a committee of career politicians do it. The designs they picked were, in my opinion, totally ugly. :shock: Most of them were monochrome black-and-white too. And then they asked the public to vote for the best design. Of course the New Zealanders voted down all the designs and chose to keep the original flag, and they all complained that the government was run by idiots and they had wasted a ridiculous amount of taxpayer money. I don't live in New Zealand but I thought the whole incident was hilarious. :lol: Just goes to show that a lot goes into making a good flag! :p

I do have interest in vexillology! Incredible stuff, I especially like seeing flags made by those on the internet, and I frequently browse the vexillology subreddit. Shame about the NZ flag referendum, though, I personally liked some of
the submitted designs, would've loved to have another flag actually selected to replace the current NZ flag.

All of the designs I liked to replace the NZ flag were ones that the committee didn't pick. :lol2: They pushed too hard for the Silver Fern design. They had three versions of it even! xp
I totally agree with you that New Zealand's flag debate was a missed opportunity, but I agree with the critics that the referendum turned out to be a cynical ploy by the governing party, especially because it was made pretty obvious to voters what the "right" choices for the new flag were and which were the "wrong" choices (the black and white ones :eyebrow: ) based upon the selection of designs. It backfired on the politicians and made changing New Zealand's flag in the future sadly harder, which is a shame because unlike some of the critics I really do think that the whole flag selection and referendum process in more competent hands could have led to the adoption of a much better flag.
Too bad they didn't hire you to design their flag! ;)

La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:As the original blue and white flag, you can find the link for the higher quality standalone here.

I tried and fix the border as best I could, the polished blue and white bordered flag can be found here. I think that the border was too close to the edges, and now I made the border's distance from the edge of the flag roughly equal on all sides. Please, if you find anything out of place, tell me, so I can correct it and post the flag again.

I hope you enjoy the final products! :)

Looks like you and I noticed the same stuff with the border. You cleaned it up very nicely! The spacing is great!

Estoy agradecido eternalmente. :bow:

Just added you as a friend by the way!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:46 am

Eilodon wrote:Hey! Good afternoon.
Well, I am hoping you guys could help me out. I don't really have a good outline for the flag I want, but I do know I am looking for a cool mix of Austrian and Macedonian style flags. Perhaps the Austrian horizontal red white red flag with the Macedonian lion and shield on it, or the yellow Macedonian sun on the Austrian flag please?

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Slarvainian
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slarvainian » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:38 am

Hey folks. I'm looking for a new flag for my nation.

I'd like to keep a colour scheme of blue, gold, and white. Black being in there is fine as well. A darker blue than my current flag would be good.

Nothing fancy needed for the background. Rather a three section horizontal or vertical background would work or just a solid colour background. I'd like for the dominant colour to be blue though so I'd probably like an alternating colour pattern for a tri-section like blue/white/blue or blue/gold/blue.

For the emblem I'd like rather a silhouette of an eagle or robot centered. Take your pick. I'd be fine with the silhouette being a plain black but also contrasting colours to the background would be fine as well. Feel free to spruce the emblem up to make it more regal like a reef or even a solid band encircling the emblem.
Last edited by Slarvainian on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy. And ideas are bulletproof.

Sophist, Ironist, the po-mo-neo-marxist Jordan Peterson warned you about.

I really enjoy talking ideas with people so feel free to TG me.

The Sultry Pines
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sultry Pines » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 am

Slarvainian wrote:Hey folks. I'm looking for a new flag for my nation.

I'd like to keep a colour scheme of blue, gold, and white. Black being in there is fine as well. A darker blue than my current flag would be good.

Nothing fancy needed for the background. Rather a three section horizontal or vertical background would work or just a solid colour background. I'd like for the dominant colour to be blue though so I'd probably like an alternating colour pattern for a tri-section like blue/white/blue or blue/gold/blue.

For the emblem I'd like rather a silhouette of an eagle or robot centered. Take your pick. I'd be fine with the silhouette being a plain black but also contrasting colours to the background would be fine as well. Feel free to spruce the emblem up to make it more regal like a reef or even a solid band encircling the emblem.

https://imgur.com/a/6W5xhjI

I don't know how good it is, but this is what I came up with.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:11 am

The Isle of Beithe wrote:I could use some help with this flag, because my graphic design skills suck. I'd like a light-blue background and for the kelpie (the animal in the center) to have lime-green skin.

https://i.imgur.com/AghqQvr.png
https://i.imgur.com/fx8C6D1.png
https://i.imgur.com/ZPdKxKZ.png
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:12 am

Iblyche wrote:I'd just like an interesting flag. Do whatever you want. Go wild!

https://i.imgur.com/iKiucCz.png
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality

taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:43 am

Egyptosian wrote:can i get my flag but with a golden eagle on the cross section

https://i.imgur.com/n07EDKf.png
https://i.imgur.com/WERZuyD.png

taps head
Hits head with hammer

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:22 am

Deims kir wrote:an ornate flag for an esperanto speaking country please

Esperanto Veneto if you catch my drift
https://i.imgur.com/th9k00Y.png
and what's that?! SIDEWAYS?! Muy bueno

taps head
Hits head with hammer

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:21 am

Ginirato wrote:The flag has to be red and blue in the background.
It has to have an oval-shaped emblem with a beach.

Not strictly what you asked for, but I really like this design. Do you like it?

https://i.imgur.com/x1mI0hu.png

(Also, the red is #FF2052, aka 'Awesome')
Awesome.

taps head
Hits head with hammer

Earth and the Outer Colonies
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Earth and the Outer Colonies » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Hello, I request a small edit to my currently flag.

Change the blue to this
#154F99

And the gold to, well, this
#C5B358

Thank you!

Frievolk
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:16 pm

Earth and the Outer Colonies wrote:Hello, I request a small edit to my currently flag.

Change the blue to this
#154F99

And the gold to, well, this
#C5B358

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/a/Jhi9GAp

Does this look better?
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
♔ The Frievolker Empire || Frievolker Kaiserreik
♔ The Realm in the Sun || De Reik in de Sonne
♔ Led by Kaiser Johann, Part of the Erstwelt
Never forget that the Muslims literally made up a new meaningless name for him when they forgot the name of Adam's Firstborn.

Kedri
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kedri » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:46 pm

Could some modify my flag please to get rid of the ripple pattern on it? (It’s there even if I turn off the ripples of the flag upload.) I’d also like a stylized version of the battleship and wave pattern, please.
Kedri is a nation of 18th century pirates who know water-bending. Throw in some steampunk, as well. Tech level is PT/FanT.
Kedrians abandon piracy and become a modernized country, founded by reformed criminals who forsook piracy and the citizens are descended from pirates, and still retain some of their heritage such as speech, accent, politics.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay