NATION

PASSWORD

Flame and Steel RP [OOC Thread]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Port Ember
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Port Ember » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:14 am

Paddy O Fernature wrote:Greetings.

I see this thread is still Semi-Open, and it has peaked my interests. I was wondering, if there might still be room for this longtime user in this little role play? I do not think that I have had the pleasure with playing with any of you in the past, so please allow me a brief moment to introduce myself as well as my nation that I will be using in this RP.

Obviously, My name is Paddy O Fernature, but you can call me Paddy for short. I run a MT Empire called The Dominion, that at one time was one of the bigger proponents of true justice and order here on II. However, as of 2015 that mindset took a drastic turn when the longstanding ruling party and upper military establishment was killed in a hostile takeover by the leaders own daughter shortly after returning from yet another successful military campaign in the name of The Dominion. If interested, you can read up more on that here. Since then, the nation has turned from a benevolent Authoritarian Democracy to a ruthless Autocracy, with not only a political shift taking place but a social one as well across the entirety of The Dominion.

If you have any questions or comments about myself or my nation, please feel free to ask. I am always willing and happy to discuss or clarify anything about my nation to anyone who asks. Also, I do have a factbook (link in my sig). However, it hasn't been updated in a few years to some of the info/stats on it are out of date.

Thank you for your time, and hopefully I am accepted.

Welcome Paddy!

So now to choose two elements:

1. Faction: We have The Black Party State - Fascist style Police State.

We have the Iron Entente. Absolute Monarchists.. and the baddies in this RP since they nuked Ashmore Islands..

We have the Gold Club. Democratic Capitalists. We like money abd dislike nations nuking everyone..

Then lastly, to choose a RL geographical location for your nation.
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.
♤ A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian
Port Emberian Embassy Program
♤ My Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/ufkwkCh
However only for members of the GFTC

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:52 am

Alrighty! I'm gonna get the IC thread open tomorrow or once Paddy chooses his faction and irl location

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:09 pm

So, after taking some time and reading over the RP OOC so far, as well as going over the known geopolitics concerning this RP, I would have to say that IC Fluff wise, it would make the most sense for my nation to align itself with Black Party. However, since it seems to be unclear if BP is still in this RP or Not, I would be willing to take lead in this role if it comes to that for the sake of the RP.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:55 pm

Yep it seems Black is no longer in the rp so Paddy, your clear to take the fascist faction! Also please choose an irl location.

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:46 am

The IC thread is up!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=459351

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:06 pm

For easement sake, I will claim "Australia" for a location.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:08 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:For easement sake, I will claim "Australia" for a location.

Right in the middle of the "Gold Club"... beautifull chaos
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:09 pm

Port Ember wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:For easement sake, I will claim "Australia" for a location.

Hey... If Paddy puts forth some serious $$$ who knows what direction my nation will sway...
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:11 pm

Kyavan brother, I see this is being pushed to the right constantly.. is this still happening?

Edit... I stand corrected. Appologies
Last edited by Port Ember on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:14 pm

The Chuck wrote:
Port Ember wrote:

Hey... If Paddy puts forth some serious $$$ who knows what direction my nation will sway...

Considering this is going to be a "Cold War" of sorts, at least until it goes hot, things could very well get interesting quickly.

That being said, is there any way we could get an update to the OP in the IC that includes a simple table containing everyone's Nation Name/Location for quick reference?

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:14 pm

The Chuck wrote:
Port Ember wrote:

God damm capitalists... says the head capitalist.. lol

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Port Ember wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

God damm capitalists... says the head capitalist.. lol

Limburgh's being stubborn and unpredictable again. Please hold while I reboot his OS. Just do something that sways him like make a show of power (whether economic or military), and then my FT nation will be behind you. Also, if you are authoritarian, then please do something to show that so I can prevent Le Vaulqois from screaming (or ribbitting in his case) at the government.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:37 pm

Paddy, for interest sake how do we justify your attendance to the summit? For example all nations present were involved at Ashmore, or if they were not, are close allies to one of the nations present. And currently, you are the only fascist nation- with the only fascist nation whom was involved, is AWOL.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:00 pm

I was never at Ashmore either, and I WAS going to ally with TBP but since he's gone, where would that leave me for the sake of the RP?

Ukraniumstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraniumstan » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:I was never at Ashmore either, and I WAS going to ally with TBP but since he's gone, where would that leave me for the sake of the RP?

Monarchists..? Wink wink

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:02 pm

But then the fascist would be uneven.

Del Sangre
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Del Sangre » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:57 am

Paddy O Fernature wrote:So, after taking some time and reading over the RP OOC so far, as well as going over the known geopolitics concerning this RP, I would have to say that IC Fluff wise, it would make the most sense for my nation to align itself with Black Party. However, since it seems to be unclear if BP is still in this RP or Not, I would be willing to take lead in this role if it comes to that for the sake of the RP.

I've been around since 2006, and while I will *not* be typing ridiculously long posts (been there, done that, everyone ends up letting the thread die or it becomes an excessive burden; no thanks) I can assure
everyone here that this RP would Benefit Significantly from Paddy O' becoming a main protagonist.

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:51 am

Invite me into the conference pls
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:06 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Invite me into the conference pls

It wont work to invite you now IC. timeframes and all that wont be realistic since it has already started. Just pitch up. IC we can say I invited you. Ps IC my nation gained independance from Great Britian in 1950...

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:08 am

Working on a few IC responses now. Sorry for the no post yesterday, had to work a double at work and couldn't be bothered to do anything other then sleep while home. :P

Port Ember wrote:Paddy, for interest sake how do we justify your attendance to the summit? For example all nations present were involved at Ashmore, or if they were not, are close allies to one of the nations present. And currently, you are the only fascist nation- with the only fascist nation whom was involved, is AWOL.

Glassing a country would hardly go unnoticed on the international scene, which IC'ly would without a doubt attract my national leaders interests as she is always looking to further her agenda internationally for further personal gains. Really could simply just boil down to that honestly. :)

Lux Pulchrae wrote:But then the fascist would be uneven.

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them." -Lewis “Chesty” Puller
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:15 am

Paddy O Fernature wrote:Working on a few IC responses now. Sorry for the no post yesterday, had to work a double at work and couldn't be bothered to do anything other then sleep while home. :P

Port Ember wrote:Paddy, for interest sake how do we justify your attendance to the summit? For example all nations present were involved at Ashmore, or if they were not, are close allies to one of the nations present. And currently, you are the only fascist nation- with the only fascist nation whom was involved, is AWOL.

Glassing a country would hardly go unnoticed on the international scene, which IC'ly would without a doubt attract my national leaders interests as she is always looking to further her agenda internationally for further personal gains. Really could simply just boil down to that honestly. :)

Lux Pulchrae wrote:But then the fascist would be uneven.

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them." -Lewis “Chesty” Puller

Aww... quoting Chesty as a fascist... the gall! ;)
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:16 am

The Chuck wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:Working on a few IC responses now. Sorry for the no post yesterday, had to work a double at work and couldn't be bothered to do anything other then sleep while home. :P

Aww... quoting Chesty as a fascist... the gall! ;)

Just because I play one, doesn't mean that I actually am one you know. :p
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:06 am

Straightforward and solid Paddy.

Kyavan you mentioned you saw PM Jason the capitalist. But PM Jason (Jasonville) is a commie and not there yet...

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:56 am

Port Ember wrote:Straightforward and solid Paddy.

Kyavan you mentioned you saw PM Jason the capitalist. But PM Jason (Jasonville) is a commie and not there yet...

Sorry, I get the two mixed up about 90% of the time

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:48 am

Kyavan wrote:
Port Ember wrote:Straightforward and solid Paddy.

Sorry, I get the two mixed up about 90% of the time

Lol no worries mate. Ps what happened to Jason? Theres a lot who signed up who went AWOL

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents