NATION

PASSWORD

Gods Among Us 8 - First Earth Battalion [OOC|Meta RP|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the theme music for the first arc?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Duran Duran - A View to a Kill (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJzotJUlQws)
33%
Adele - Skyfall (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-gLRp5bSpw)
67%
Please stop discussing James Bond theme songs!
No votes

Total votes : 3

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:16 pm

Oh me, oh my.

What have we here?
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:30 pm

So I'm thinking some kind of light manipulation/speedster hybrid. The speed would also be based on the light aspect, but because he's either not very good at controlling it yet or doesn't want to reveal the light aspect for... other reasons... he'll probably only be kind of fast at the start, to the point where you wouldn't even be able to tell there was any light manipulation involved.

OR, alternatively, a new version of Michael who can borrow part of a persons soul and combine it with his own to make a weapon based on them and their powers. What kind of weapon it is depends on how heavily it leans towards his or the other persons soul. For example, his soul takes the form of a sword, and for the purposes of the example, lets just say Snake Eyes is a whip. The combined weapon would be something like an urumi, but one of the ones with only one blade. If he depended more on Snake Eye's weapon for the summoning, it'd be the whip that it has as it's original form, and if he uses more of his own soul, it'd be more like one of those whip swords that can come together to be a normal sword or split into segments. These weapons can also replicate the powers of whoevers soul he borrowed from, although this decreases drastically the further from them he goes. Finally, only he and the other person can wield these weapons, as it is coded to both of their souls.

Also, him borrowing part of their souls doesn't actually weaken the person very much. It might have a small effect on their power, but not enough to be especially noticeable, especially if he remains close to them.
Last edited by Granis on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Triassica
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:14 am

Are Vampires allowed? I want to bring Raph back. Make him more of an anti-hero like Alucard from Hellsing.
Slava Ukraine!

Demencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Demencia » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:46 am

I'm working on a character, I promise.

One with wings, this time. Of the avian variety

Gods Among Us Character Application

Character Description
    Name: Zinnia Howard
    Aliases: Icarus
    Appearance:
    Not so great overall image but enough reference for a basis. Think of it as from one of her photoshoots.

Zinnia stand's 5'8, with long black hair and brown eyes. The most obvious physical feature though, is the large pair of colorful wings sprouting from her back. Her usual uniform is a dark gray padded body suit that covers her skin, with matching gloves and boots. When in the air, she wears a pair of polarized aviator goggles to protect her eyes.

Motivations
    Goals: Contribute to lowering crime, as well as inspiring confidence in other metas.
    Fears: Her greatest fear is breaking or losing one or both of her wings, but she also fears making a bad call and costing people their lives.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Source of Power: Genetic experimentation with meta-gene creating hybrid mutation

Powers :
  • Hang Time: Zinnia's wings allow her to soar for long periods of time, similar to Accipitriformes (hawks, eagles, ospreys)
  • Raptor Boost: Zinnia can fly horizontally at speeds up to around 80mph, and dive at speeds of close to 160mph.
  • Eagle Eyed: Zinnia's eyesight is far sharper than a normal human, allowing her to clearly spot targets from the air.

Abilities:
  • Nimble: Zinnia is very acrobatic in the air, performing complicated maneuvers with seemingly little planning done beforehand.
  • Falcon Dive: Zinnia can quickly calculate speed, trajectory, and other factors to plot an intercept course while she's flying, and can revise it instantly for new or changing factors.
  • Photoshoot Fresh: Some people might find themselves distracted by Zinnia's unnatural appearance and scientifically crafted beauty.

Equipment: Flight goggles, padded flight suit for protection from both the elements and attacks.

Weaknesses:
  • Fragility: Zinnia's skeleton is hollow like a birds, allowing her to be faster, more agile, and most importantly, allows her to fly. This also means that she's not built for melee combat. If she doesn't succeed with the first blow, she's in danger of getting a fracture or broken bone if her target strikes back.
  • Easy Pickings: Zinnia's wings are a large target, and if they were to be injured she wouldn't be able to fly.
  • Sore Thumb: Zinnia doesn't wear a mask to hide her identity for the same reason she never tries to blend in or do stealth missions: it's impossible to hide an eight foot wingspan. This means she's always immediately identifiable, even from a distance.
  • Bird in a China Shop: Another downside of her wings, she doesn't handle confined spaces well. She's prone to bumping into things and knocking them over in spaces that aren't large enough for her to move around in.
  • Unladen Swallow: If Zinnia were to carry too much weight, her ability to fly would be severely hampered if not outright stopping her from taking off.

Background:
    Job: Fashion model, professional hero
    Legal Status: Hero
    Backstory: Zinnia was born out of a series of (ethically questionable) scientific experiments done on the meta gene, to see how it reacted to certain stimuli. Various things were tried, such as increasing the number of meta genes, altering the genetic code of the gene, and even combining human and animal genomes. The latter of these experiments was what created Zinnia, after DNA from various actresses and models were crossed with DNA from raptors and exposed to the meta gene. The end result of these experiments eventually gave them a beautiful woman with the skeletal structure and wings of a bird of prey.

Zinnia's attractive appearance was used to help soften the criticism towards the projects, and as soon as she reached adulthood she found herself spending almost as much time in front of cameras as she did in the sky. She appeared in magazines and on catwalks around the world, mystifying people with her angelic qualities. When she started using her wings to help people instead of just sell clothing and raise eyebrows, she really pulled headlines. It also unintentionally reignited the debate on whether or not this idea of a lab-born "Supermodel Superhero" was a path humanity wanted to continue on, or whether the technology used to create her should be abandoned completely.
Last edited by Demencia on Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:58 pm

Auphelia wrote:Oh me, oh my.

What have we here?

A zombie RP that just won't die :D

Triassica wrote:Are Vampires allowed? I want to bring Raph back. Make him more of an anti-hero like Alucard from Hellsing.

Absolutely! Anything you like. If you write vamps in, I'll update the lore section to reflect what you write about them.
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:59 pm

BTW I've added some NPCs to the second post and have put Mr Snakes Eyes down as our first player character. I'm going to try to drop a couple more in tonight.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:06 pm

I am late to the party, unfortunately. But I've been using that time to try and come up with character's that aren't either one trick ponies or so boring that to call them flat is an insult to the second dimension.

Huzzah hurrah, I've finally got something.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:29 pm

Demencia wrote:I'm working on a character, I promise.

One with wings, this time. Of the avian variety

Thread being Applied for:(This this character will spend most of their time in… just the Academy at the moment)
[code][box]Character Description

Motivations
    Goals: (What is your character aiming to do?)
    Fears: (Is there something they fear they might do… or are they afraid of clowns?)

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Source of Power: (Are you a mythological monster? Are you genetically enhanced? An alien? A creature from another dimension? Or perhaps just someone in a fancy suit?)
    Powers : (Please be specific about things like strength and speed. Also, if there are any conditions to how powers work, list these here)
    Abilities: (Are they particularly skilled in things, that aren't superhuman abilities, that someone on the street might not be so good at?)
    Equipment: (Is there anything special they have that you might not normally be able to get? e.g. military weapons)
    Weaknesses: (These are things that will put you at a disadvantage in combat. Personality traits are not weaknesses. Use these to keep your character balanced. It is not essential that you add them.)

Background:
    Job:
    Legal Status:(Is your character a hero who stops for photos outside the local coffee shop? Or a wanted criminal?)
    Backstory:(How did you come to join the First Erath Battalion?)

Cool! Feel free to not change anything, but I've edited the app to remove the spoiler. I know it looks neat and tidy, but it makes me more likely to miss the post due to being unobservant.

Demencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Demencia » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:42 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Cool! Feel free to not change anything, but I've edited the app to remove the spoiler. I know it looks neat and tidy, but it makes me more likely to miss the post due to being unobservant.

It was still there when I started, so I'll leave it until it's done.

I've included as many jokes, puns, and references in the lists as I can think of

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:44 pm

Name: Imogen Vaughan (‘Immy’ to her friends)
    Aliases: Kaleidoscope
    Apperance: A fairly short (5’3’’), slim (105lb), young woman who looks a bit like this:

In combat, Kaleidoscope uses a suit of black combat armour, similar to what you might see on a SWAT officer, but with her own personal logo printed in the centre of her chest. It isn’t particularly discrete.

Motivations
    Goals: Imogen Vaughan is an old fashioned idealist who genuinely wants to help people and build a better world… it can get a bit annoying sometimes.
    Fears: Imogen is afraid of large, black dogs. She is also frightened of accidentally dropping herself into another dimension and will only use her travel powers in an emergency.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Source of Power: Imogen is the descendant of an extra-dimensional being.
    Powers :
    • Ethereal energy projection: Imogen can summon energy from another plane of reality which she can transmit to other people through touch or fling as a bolt. Bolts travel at about the speed of an arrow and are rather obvious (so are not that useful at long ranges). A person who is hit with one of her energy projection will be temporarily blinded, deafened and experience nausea, gradually fading over around half an hour. The bolts energy can also short-circuit poorly insulated electrical equipment. This power can be nullified by countered by covering the palms of her hands (stopping the energy from building up). When she was not in full control of her powers this was helpful as she could wear gloves to control herself. Now it just serves as a way for an opponent to depower her.
    • Enchanted artistry: Imogen can literally draw things into existence though this is not actually all that useful and she rarely does it. Firstly, this power requires art supplies and takes time and effort (not something she can do without quite a lot of uninterrupted drawing time). On top of that, she can only create static objects, not living things and not objects with moving parts. This means she can draw a stuffed leopard into existence, not a real one or a replica gun, but not one that actually fires.
    • The one, generally useful thing this ability gives Imogen the ability to do is draw a portal from one known location to another, however, she needs an image of the destination as it currently is. Mistakes can lead to her either getting herself (and anyone with her) lost in time and space or the portal just not working (depending upon how big the mistake was).
    Abilities: Imogen is reasonably competent with firearms and more than capable with most bladed weapons. She is also a good researcher.
    Equipment: Body armour of the kind you might expect on a SWAT officer.
    Weaknesses: Whenever Imogen is using any of her powers she emits a brightly coloured, ever changing aura which can be somewhat nauseating to look at for too long. This is not useful in the slightest (apart from at raves) and gives her position away very rapidly.

Background:
    Job: Currently does not have a day job.
    Legal Status: Wanted criminal in several central African countries
    Backstory: A descendant of Thomas Vaughan and a creature of some description that he summoned from another dimension, Imogen has quite a potent natural ability for magic, however, she has never been able to do anything without the use of aids. Specifically, Imogen needs to draw her spells.

Imogen grew up in a wealthy British family and, by all accounts, had a happy upbringing, never wanting for anything. She lived an idyllic existence in rural Kent, but like many teenagers was never quite satisfied. Far from being pleased with her magical abilities, Imogen began to idolise other meta-humans and dream of what her world might be like if she had actual super-powers (having dismissed her magical ability as ‘a bit lame’). This eventually led to Imogen trying to use her magical artistry to mutate her own genes, which she succeeded at, though, lacking any real understanding of what she was doing, it didn't go according to plan. Her ability to throw energy projectiles stems from this experiment and is nothing like the cool abilities she had hoped to give herself.

Initially Imogen was completely incompetent in the use of her newly acquired ability and became a danger to those around her, accidentally releasing bolts of energy whenever she experienced any form of stress. Despairing at what to do about her, her parents sent her to a Meta-human Academy… which turned out to be a front for an organisation training young meta-humans as mercenaries. Imogen began to develop some self-control while at the Academy and proved to be competent in combat situations. She soon found herself being dropped into actual combat situations

While using a portal to try to evacuate, Imogen also discovered the downside of her portals, when she accidentally opened one up to a different plane of existence and ended up lost in time and space for several months. While her eventual return was hailed as a miracle, she came back quiet, jumpy and prone to violent outbursts.

Organisations such as the ‘Academy’, have never been tolerated by the First Earth Battalion and, a few months after her return, it was shut down. Violently. Freed from the academy, Imogen was taken into the care of the FEB along with a friend of hers (Jocelyn Triggs). Certain Governments in which she had operated, however, have not been entirely forgiving of her past and Imogen will be arrested if she sets foot in some central African nations.

Upon her return to civilian life, Imogen was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, brought on by her experiences in the other dimension. Now, a year on, she is a fully-fledged member of the FEB, though and, for the most part, is no longer showing signs of the disorder. She still refuses to talk about her experiences on ‘the other side’ and if she gets sufficiently stressed, is still capable of becoming dangerously aggressive.

Jocelyn Triggs and Imogen are more-or-less inseparable. Imogen is often regarded as the shier, snarkier one of the pair, but also acts as the moral compass. The name ‘Kaleidoscope’ was originally coined by Triggs during their time with the Academy. It was initially intended as an insult after Imogen blew an ambush with her aura. Imogen, however, has embraced the name.

Demencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Demencia » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:18 pm

Character Description
    Appearance:
    Not so great overall image but enough reference for a basis. Think of it as from one of her photoshoots.

Zinnia stand's 5'8, with long black hair and brown eyes. The most obvious physical feature though, is the large pair of colorful wings sprouting from her back. Her usual uniform is a dark gray padded body suit that covers her skin, with matching gloves and boots. Her gloves end in taloned fingers to allow her to get a good grip on things when she's flying by at speed. When in the air, she wears a pair of polarized aviator goggles to protect her eyes.

Motivations
    Goals: Contribute to lowering crime, as well as inspiring confidence in other metas.
    Fears: Her greatest fear is breaking or losing one or both of her wings, but she also fears making a bad call and costing people their lives.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Source of Power: Genetic experimentation with meta-gene creating hybrid mutation

Powers :
  • Hang Time: Zinnia's wings allow her to soar for long periods of time, similar to Accipitriformes (hawks, eagles, ospreys)
  • Raptor Boost: Zinnia can fly horizontally at speeds up to around 80mph, and dive at speeds of close to 160mph.
  • Eagle Eyed: Zinnia's eyesight is far sharper than a normal human, allowing her to clearly spot targets from the air.

Abilities:
  • Nimble: Zinnia is very acrobatic in the air, performing complicated maneuvers with seemingly little planning done beforehand.
  • Falcon Dive: Zinnia can quickly calculate speed, trajectory, and other factors to plot an intercept course while she's flying, and can revise it instantly for new or changing factors.
  • Photoshoot Fresh: Some people might find themselves distracted by Zinnia's unnatural appearance and scientifically crafted beauty.
  • Equilibrioception: Zinnia's sense of balance is more refined than average, allowing her to safely perch on narrow objects like a branch or ledge, as well as perform her acrobatics without becoming nauseous.

Equipment: Flight goggles, padded flight suit for protection from both the elements and attacks.

Weaknesses:
  • Fragility: Zinnia's skeleton is hollow like a birds, allowing her to be faster, more agile, and most importantly, allows her to fly. This also means that she's not built for melee combat. If she doesn't succeed with the first blow, she's in danger of getting a fracture or broken bone if her target strikes back.
  • Easy Pickings: Zinnia's wings are a large target, and if they were to be injured she wouldn't be able to fly.
  • Sore Thumb: Zinnia doesn't wear a mask to hide her identity for the same reason she never tries to blend in or do stealth missions: it's impossible to hide an eight foot wingspan. This means she's always immediately identifiable, even from a distance.
  • Bird in a China Shop: Another downside of her wings, she doesn't handle confined spaces well. She's prone to bumping into things and knocking them over in spaces that aren't large enough for her to move around in.
  • Unladen Swallow: If Zinnia were to carry too much weight, her ability to fly would be severely hampered if not outright stopping her from taking off.

Background:
    Backstory: Zinnia was born out of a series of (ethically questionable) scientific experiments done on the meta gene, to see how it reacted to certain stimuli. Various things were tried, such as increasing the number of meta genes, altering the genetic code of the gene, and even combining human and animal genomes. The latter of these experiments was what created Zinnia, after DNA from various actresses and models were crossed with DNA from raptors and exposed to the meta gene. The end result of these experiments eventually gave them a beautiful woman with the skeletal structure and wings of a bird of prey.

Zinnia's attractive appearance was used to help soften the criticism towards the projects, and as soon as she reached adulthood she found herself spending almost as much time in front of cameras as she did in the sky. She appeared in magazines and on catwalks around the world, mystifying people with her angelic qualities. When she started using her wings to help people instead of just sell clothing and raise eyebrows, she really pulled headlines. It also unintentionally reignited the debate on whether or not this idea of a lab-born "Supermodel Superhero" was a path humanity wanted to continue on, or whether the technology used to create her should be abandoned completely. Due to this, she embraced the media label that was given to her, referring to her as Icarus, a backhanded reference to the cautionary tale of over-ambition.

Tentative submission, though I may come back and do more work on the bio.
Last edited by Demencia on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:03 am

Demencia wrote:

Character Description
    Appearance:

Zinnia stand's 5'8, with long black hair and brown eyes. The most obvious physical feature though, is the large pair of colorful wings sprouting from her back. Her usual uniform is a dark gray padded body suit that covers her skin, with matching gloves and boots. Her gloves end in taloned fingers to allow her to get a good grip on things when she's flying by at speed. When in the air, she wears a pair of polarized aviator goggles to protect her eyes.

Motivations

Strengths and Weaknesses

Powers :

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Background:

Zinnia's attractive appearance was used to help soften the criticism towards the projects, and as soon as she reached adulthood she found herself spending almost as much time in front of cameras as she did in the sky. She appeared in magazines and on catwalks around the world, mystifying people with her angelic qualities. When she started using her wings to help people instead of just sell clothing and raise eyebrows, she really pulled headlines. It also unintentionally reignited the debate on whether or not this idea of a lab-born "Supermodel Superhero" was a path humanity wanted to continue on, or whether the technology used to create her should be abandoned completely. Due to this, she embraced the media label that was given to her, referring to her as Icarus, a backhanded reference to the cautionary tale of over-ambition.

Tentative submission, though I may come back and do more work on the bio.

Looks good to me!

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:21 am

So... Does one of the Co-OPs want to take a look at my app and express an opinion?

I'm trying to keep in the spirit of communal ownership :D

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:16 am

Name: Duncan Stone
    Aliases: N/A, dubbed 'The Shadow' or 'Shadow Walker' by online sources.
    Apperance:

Motivations
    Goals: Gain control over abilities and use those strengths to shape the world for the better.
    Fears: Fear of losing control; loss of self.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Source of Power: After being exposed to a mysterious device of unknown origin, his molecular structure was left near totally unstable. His body will rapidly degenerate into a formless cloud of a black, smoke-dried substance without concentration.
    Powers : As stated above, his body can change at will between two states of matter depending on his concentration to maintain his physical body. This allows him to avoid strikes or damage if acted upon quickly enough, or to slip into spaces no human could physically enter or pass through.
    Abilities: As a former boxer and amateur cage fighter, Duncan is much stronger and experienced than your average man. He has some experience with firearms, though his close range brawling is where his strengths lie, relying on his superior strength and speed when push comes to shove. He is also a reasonably talented cook.
    Equipment: He does not rely on much else besides his own abilities, natural or otherwise. His only equipment is Adaptable Defense and Concealment Gear, which can shift alongside him while also providing protection as body armor and concealment in a variety of scenarios. Comes in multiple colors and forms, like special clothing. Designed by Sys-Tech.
    Weaknesses: As his molecular structure is in near constant danger of losing stability and degenerating into a smokey haze, Duncan must actively work to keep himself together, else he be reduced to a formless shadow of himself. Anything on his person that isn't his own body will not break down with him, rendering any equipment with him useless if he needs to use his abilities. This includes weaponry and clothing.

Background:
    Job: Former amateur fighter and petty criminal.
    Legal Status: Viewed with suspicion at times for his criminal background, though many in the city still view him as a vigilante helping those that are often forgotten. Considered a POI by the local police department.
    Backstory: After exposure to a mysterious object that caused his body to rapidly degenerate into a formless 'shadow' during a break-in, Duncan found himself scared and alone, more ostracized and afraid of the future than ever before. While trying desperately to hold himself together both mentally and physically for the sake of his young daughter, he was approached by a mysterious figure known as 'The Servant', who offered him a place within the FEB, promising him a place within the organization to help him cope and come to terms with his abilities in a way that would benefit the world. He accepted, hoping to make a difference in the world around him by protecting those who's voices went unheard, and shaping the world into a better place for his daughter.
Last edited by Talion Union on Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:23 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

Name: Imogen Vaughan (‘Immy’ to her friends)
    Aliases: Kaleidoscope
    Apperance: A fairly short (5’3’’), slim (105lb), young woman who looks a bit like this:
    In combat, Kaleidoscope uses a suit of black combat armour, similar to what you might see on a SWAT officer, but with her own personal logo printed in the centre of her chest. It isn’t particularly discrete.

Motivations
    Goals: Imogen Vaughan is an old fashioned idealist who genuinely wants to help people and build a better world… it can get a bit annoying sometimes.
    Fears: Imogen is afraid of large, black dogs. She is also frightened of accidentally dropping herself into another dimension and will only use her travel powers in an emergency.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Source of Power: Imogen is the descendant of an extra-dimensional being.
    Powers :
    • Ethereal energy projection: Imogen can summon energy from another plane of reality which she can transmit to other people through touch or fling as a bolt. Bolts travel at about the speed of an arrow and are rather obvious (so are not that useful at long ranges). A person who is hit with one of her energy projection will be temporarily blinded, deafened and experience nausea, gradually fading over around half an hour. The bolts energy can also short-circuit poorly insulated electrical equipment. This power can be nullified by countered by covering the palms of her hands (stopping the energy from building up). When she was not in full control of her powers this was helpful as she could wear gloves to control herself. Now it just serves as a way for an opponent to depower her.
    • Enchanted artistry: Imogen can literally draw things into existence though this is not actually all that useful and she rarely does it. Firstly, this power requires art supplies and takes time and effort (not something she can do without quite a lot of uninterrupted drawing time). On top of that, she can only create static objects, not living things and not objects with moving parts. This means she can draw a stuffed leopard into existence, not a real one or a replica gun, but not one that actually fires.
    • The one, generally useful thing this ability gives Imogen the ability to do is draw a portal from one known location to another, however, she needs an image of the destination as it currently is. Mistakes can lead to her either getting herself (and anyone with her) lost in time and space or the portal just not working (depending upon how big the mistake was).
    Abilities: Imogen is reasonably competent with firearms and more than capable with most bladed weapons. She is also a good researcher.
    Equipment: Body armour of the kind you might expect on a SWAT officer.
    Weaknesses: Whenever Imogen is using any of her powers she emits a brightly coloured, ever changing aura which can be somewhat nauseating to look at for too long. This is not useful in the slightest (apart from at raves) and gives her position away very rapidly.

Background:
    Job: Currently does not have a day job.
    Legal Status: Wanted criminal in several central African countries
    Backstory: A descendant of Thomas Vaughan and a creature of some description that he summoned from another dimension, Imogen has quite a potent natural ability for magic, however, she has never been able to do anything without the use of aids. Specifically, Imogen needs to draw her spells.

Imogen grew up in a wealthy British family and, by all accounts, had a happy upbringing, never wanting for anything. She lived an idyllic existence in rural Kent, but like many teenagers was never quite satisfied. Far from being pleased with her magical abilities, Imogen began to idolise other meta-humans and dream of what her world might be like if she had actual super-powers (having dismissed her magical ability as ‘a bit lame’). This eventually led to Imogen trying to use her magical artistry to mutate her own genes, which she succeeded at, though, lacking any real understanding of what she was doing, it didn't go according to plan. Her ability to throw energy projectiles stems from this experiment and is nothing like the cool abilities she had hoped to give herself.

Initially Imogen was completely incompetent in the use of her newly acquired ability and became a danger to those around her, accidentally releasing bolts of energy whenever she experienced any form of stress. Despairing at what to do about her, her parents sent her to a Meta-human Academy… which turned out to be a front for an organisation training young meta-humans as mercenaries. Imogen began to develop some self-control while at the Academy and proved to be competent in combat situations. She soon found herself being dropped into actual combat situations

While using a portal to try to evacuate, Imogen also discovered the downside of her portals, when she accidentally opened one up to a different plane of existence and ended up lost in time and space for several months. While her eventual return was hailed as a miracle, she came back quiet, jumpy and prone to violent outbursts.

Organisations such as the ‘Academy’, have never been tolerated by the First Earth Battalion and, a few months after her return, it was shut down. Violently. Freed from the academy, Imogen was taken into the care of the FEB along with a friend of hers (Jocelyn Triggs). Certain Governments in which she had operated, however, have not been entirely forgiving of her past and Imogen will be arrested if she sets foot in some central African nations.

Upon her return to civilian life, Imogen was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, brought on by her experiences in the other dimension. Now, a year on, she is a fully-fledged member of the FEB, though and, for the most part, is no longer showing signs of the disorder. She still refuses to talk about her experiences on ‘the other side’ and if she gets sufficiently stressed, is still capable of becoming dangerously aggressive.

Jocelyn Triggs and Imogen are more-or-less inseparable. Imogen is often regarded as the shier, snarkier one of the pair, but also acts as the moral compass. The name ‘Kaleidoscope’ was originally coined by Triggs during their time with the Academy. It was initially intended as an insult after Imogen blew an ambush with her aura. Imogen, however, has embraced the name.

Well, I like it. You're pretty consistent in putting out good stuff so I didn't think my approval would be necessary, lol.

Hopefully my work meets the same quality.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:02 am

Talion Union wrote:

Name: Duncan Stone
    Aliases: N/A, dubbed 'The Shadow' or 'Shadow Walker' by online sources.
    Apperance:

Motivations
    Goals: Gain control over abilities and use those strengths to shape the world for the better.
    Fears: Fear of losing control; loss of self.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Source of Power: After being exposed to a mysterious device of unknown origin, his molecular structure was left near totally unstable. His body will rapidly degenerate into a formless cloud of a black, smoke-dried substance without concentration.
    Powers : As stated above, his body can change at will between two states of matter depending on his concentration to maintain his physical body. This allows him to avoid strikes or damage if acted upon quickly enough, or to slip into spaces no human could physically enter or pass through.
    Abilities: As a former boxer and amateur cage fighter, Duncan is much stronger and experienced than your average man. He has some experience with firearms, though his close range brawling is where his strengths lie, relying on his superior strength and speed when push comes to shove. He is also a reasonably talented cook.
    Equipment: He does not rely on much else besides his own abilities, natural or otherwise. His only equipment is Adaptable Defense and Concealment Gear, which can shift alongside him while also providing protection as body armor and concealment in a variety of scenarios. Comes in multiple colors and forms, like special clothing. Designed by Sys-Tech.
    Weaknesses: As his molecular structure is in near constant danger of losing stability and degenerating into a smokey haze, Duncan must actively work to keep himself together, else he be reduced to a formless shadow of himself. Anything on his person that isn't his own body will not break down with him, rendering any equipment with him useless if he needs to use his abilities. This includes weaponry and clothing.

Background:
    Job: Former amateur fighter and petty criminal.
    Legal Status: Viewed with suspicion at times for his criminal background, though many in the city still view him as a vigilante helping those that are often forgotten. Considered a POI by the local police department.
    Backstory: After exposure to a mysterious object that caused his body to rapidly degenerate into a formless 'shadow' during a break-in, Duncan found himself scared and alone, more ostracized and afraid of the future than ever before. While trying desperately to hold himself together both mentally and physically for the sake of his young daughter, he was approached by a mysterious figure known as 'The Servant', who offered him a place within the FEB, promising him a place within the organization to help him cope and come to terms with his abilities in a way that would benefit the world. He accepted, hoping to make a difference in the world around him by protecting those who's voices went unheard, and shaping the world into a better place for his daughter.

Looks good to me! I'll update the roster when I'm not on a mobile.

Talion Union wrote:Well, I like it. You're pretty consistent in putting out good stuff so I didn't think my approval would be necessary, lol.

Hopefully my work meets the same quality.

Just to keep me honest if I do anything a bit out there!

Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:14 am

On a first note, tag.

On another note, I congratulate your persistence. <3

Will add in backstory later. For now... have this.

CODE: SELECT ALL

Name: Yitzak Shamari
    Aliases: Firesword
    Apperance:

Motivations
    Goals: If one asks him this question, he would respond with "To make the world a better place."
    Fears: He fears his own inner demons: the depredations of the past, which haunt him to this day. He is depressed by his past failures, it seems.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Source of Power: For all intents and purposes, Yitzak is a magically attuned individual.
    Powers :

1. Telekinesis: He usually calls his own telekinesis as "Spatial Push", but it is still the same thing regardless. He capable of throwing an enemy across a room with an outstretched arm, and is able to either push things away (said objects must not exceed a combined weight of 500 kilograms) or to pull them towards himself.

2. Magic lightning: Given that his target is no more than 20 meters away, he can fire a bolt of magical lightning against them. It is easily dodged if one is alert against it.

3. Enhanced strength, reflexes and instincts: He has very fast reaction times and reflexes to the point that he can block incoming bullets with his magical energy sword, and is said to walk through a small bullet strewn battlefield without being scathed. His strength has been magically enhanced to enable him to jump as twice as high as a normal human would as well.
    Abilities: Yitzak is an exceptional duelist with the sword, and has proven to many unfortunate foes that such an ancient weapon still has its place in the modern world, especially when said weapon's blade is made of searing hot magical energy.
    Equipment: Yitzak wields what can be called a magical energy sword in battle. The blade is made of pure magic energy that emanates from the metallic hilt, which is encased in an invisible containment field. This blade melts bullets that it blocks, and is hot enough to melt metal doors given enough time. It is able to slice through most materials with ease, and most things short of Titanium A armor are not able to stop its hot touch.
    Weaknesses:

Yitzak still has human durability, and it is very essential for him to block every bullet and bolt that comes his way, as he could only block so many so fast. He avoids machine guns and generally anything with a fast rate of fire, as he cannot contest against that. Throwing grenades and the like against him, however, is ill advised, as he would merely telekinetically throw them back.

Background:
    Job: When he is not working in the FEB, he is a Youtuber with three million subscribers that relies on Patreon.
    Legal Status: A well loved hero with a million followers in Twitter and Instagram, and three million subscribers in Youtube.
    Backstory:
    Born into an ordinary life in the city of Jerusalem, Israel, Yitzak was a peculiar boy from the very start. He demonstrated exceptional reflexes, and always beat the other children in games of catch and dodgeball to the point that he considered unbeatable by the other children. From his family’s apartment on the newest sector of Jerusalem, he would look up to the stars every night with his telescope, and marvel at their wonder. At the same time, he was enamoured by the popular franchise, Star Wars, and often pretended to be a laser sword wielding space wizard defeating the forces of evil. Little did he know that he himself was a wizard in making, and that he would be wielding a true energy blade alongside that.

His magical power manifested when the private plane that he was flying got hijacked by two meta-humans. The corporate lawyers and businessmen that were the plane’s passengers were held as hostages, and the two metahumans demanded a massive ransom from the Israeli government in exchange for their lives. As one person was executed every hour that the ransom did not come, the frustration built up within the young magic sensitive until it all exploded. As the fourth head rolled on the floor, a powerful blast of magical lightning erupted against the two hijackers. Taken by surprise, they were left helpless as the mighty surge of magical power deeply electrocuted them until they blacked out and rendered unconscious. Yitzak himself fainted fom using so much power, and woke up three days later on a hospital bed.

The First Earth Battalion soon took notice, and offered the magic wielder a place in their ranks.

Two years later, and Yitzak has proven to be an effective member of the FEB, and he was known as the Firesword by many, as his blade, which he crafted with his own design, was said to “shine with the fire of hell” and “cut like Valyrian Steel”.

Now, Yitzak has many secrets, and many regrets that he would not disclose. Perhaps there is someone to speak to?

Last edited by Korhal IVV on Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:51 pm

Korhal IVV wrote:On a first note, tag.

Aliases: Firesword
    Apperance:

Motivations
    Goals: If one asks him this question, he would respond with "To make the world a better place."
    Fears: He fears his own inner demons: the depredations of the past, which haunt him to this day. He is depressed by his past failures, it seems.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Source of Power: For all intents and purposes, Yitzak is a magically attuned individual.
    Powers :

1. Telekinesis: He usually calls his own telekinesis as "Spatial Push", but it is still the same thing regardless. He capable of throwing an enemy across a room with an outstretched arm, and is able to either push things away (said objects must not exceed a combined weight of 500 kilograms) or to pull them towards himself.

2. Magic lightning: Given that his target is no more than 20 meters away, he can fire a bolt of magical lightning against them. It is easily dodged if one is alert against it.

3. Enhanced strength, reflexes and instincts: He has very fast reaction times and reflexes to the point that he can block incoming bullets with his magical energy sword, and is said to walk through a small bullet strewn battlefield without being scathed. His strength has been magically enhanced to enable him to jump as twice as high as a normal human would as well.
    Abilities: Yitzak is an exceptional duelist with the sword, and has proven to many unfortunate foes that such an ancient weapon still has its place in the modern world, especially when said weapon's blade is made of searing hot magical energy.
    Equipment: Yitzak wields what can be called a magical energy sword in battle. The blade is made of pure magic energy that emanates from the metallic hilt, which is encased in an invisible containment field. This blade melts bullets that it blocks, and is hot enough to melt metal doors given enough time. It is able to slice through most materials with ease, and most things short of Titanium A armor are not able to stop its hot touch.
    Weaknesses:

Yitzak still has human durability, and it is very essential for him to block every bullet and bolt that comes his way, as he could only block so many so fast. He avoids machine guns and generally anything with a fast rate of fire, as he cannot contest against that. Throwing grenades and the like against him, however, is ill advised, as he would merely telekinetically throw them back.

Background:
    Job: When he is not working in the FEB, he is a Youtuber with three million subscribers that relies on Patreon.
    Legal Status: A well loved hero with a million followers in Twitter and Instagram, and three million subscribers in Youtube.
    Backstory:

Does he do IRL streams or vlogs of him stopping random crimes and villains on the street?
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Korhal IVV wrote:On a first note, tag.

*snip*

Based off the power set he's accepted, I'll just wait until you are done with the backstory before I add him to the front page.
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:42 pm

Character Description
    Name: Jocelyn Jane Triggs (known as ‘JJ’ to her friends)
    Aliases: Cuttlefish
    Apperance: In her natural state, JJ Triggs is an average height, blonde young woman with blue eyes. Normally, she looks something like this:

Motivations
    Goals: Have fun and get invited to the best parties in town.
    Fears: Whales... also getting eaten by a giant monster. Like a whale.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Source of Power: Mutant
    Powers :
    • Cellular regeneration: Triggs is capable of regenerating from almost any injury apart from complete destruction of the brain. Depending upon the severity of the injury and what kind of energy reserves she has to draw from this can take a few seconds (papercut) to several weeks (complete bodily regeneration). She can also reattach severed limbs or digits (which is faster than trying to grow a new one).
    • Body morphing: Triggs can temporarily change shape… sort of. While she can change the colour of her skin and hair and morph her facial features, she cannot add or lose weight or height, change her gender or appear to age. Which is to say she can only change into another 20-something, 5’6’’, 125lb, female. If she is seriously injured, knocked unconscious or goes to sleep, JJ will revert to her natural form.

Abilities: Is reasonably effective with most firearms, particularly pistols. By human standards, Triggs has an extremely high tolerance for pain. She is also really good at doing accents.
    Equipment:
    • Wrist-blade implant: Due to poor life choices Triggs has ended up with a blade implanted in her right forearm which allows her to suddenly (and, usually, unexpectedly) produce a 18 inch metal spike from her wrist. This is only ever used as a weapon of last resort as it hurts (a lot) to deploy.

Weaknesses: Despite being extremely difficult to kill, JJ is not all that hard to temporarily incapacitate; injuries will take her out of the picture while she regenerates. A serious injury may cause her to loose consciousness. A very serious injury, such as a missing limb will require an external source of energy.

Background:
        Job: JJ works as a freelance reporter under the pen-name of 'Victoria Chavez'
        Legal Status: JJ has made no effort whatsoever to disguise her identity, is known on site and has leveraged her membership of the FEB to get into exclusive parties. That being said, she also has the elaboritely constructed (and very illegal) fake identity of 'Victoria Chavez'.
        Backstory:Jocelyn comes from a middle class family in suburban New York. She has two older brothers and has always been something of a tom-boy. She is very good at soccer and had, until she was 17 and her powers manifested, hoped to use that skill to gain a sporting scholarship at a good College. She is also something of a party animal and tends to get rather competitive, particularly with males and particularly when it comes to anything to do with physical activity. It was this that led her to the accident that led to the activation of her mutant genes six years ago. While heavily drunk at a party she felt compelled to climb onto a balcony railing (as somebody else had), slipped, fell two storeys and impaled herself on a metal pole that had formed part of some scaffolding. When the ambulance staff arrived they were horrified to discover that the person on the pole, despite a broken spine, ruptured aorta and punctured lung, was still alive and semi-conscious.

The pole was cut from under her and Jocelyn was rushed to the hospital with a section still embedded in her chest. After performing an x-ray, the emergency room doctors deduced that Jocelyn's injuries were too severe to survive. The pole was keeping her alive at the moment, but death was inevitable. Quietly it was agreed to ease her suffering by removing it. It was expected she would bleed out in seconds. Instead, she made a full recovery within the hour. There was not even a scar to tell of the event.

Worried about what this meant for their daughter, JJ’s parents enrolled her in a Meta-human Academy, which turned out to be a shell front for a mercenary corporation interested in training young meta-humans for use as soldiers. After rather quickly getting tired of her personality, and realising that JJ was pretty hard to kill, the mercenaries decided the best way to train her was to throw her straight into combat situations… where she managed to get herself all but killed on numerous occasions (at one point getting eaten by a demonic being and needing to be regrown in a vat).

Exposure to combat, and the constant need to regenerate, however, saw her develop another power – the ability to body morph. The decision was made that she would make a better assassin than a soldier. JJ was offered an implanted blade, which she happily agreed to in order to avoid having to fight anything else large and hungry, but which she pretty quickly came to regret when she realised that in order to use it, she needed to drive a spike through her own wrist.

Thankfully for her, the mercenary Academy was shut down by the First Earth Battalion shortly after that. Along with her friend, Imogen Vaughan, JJ settled into a new life with the Battalion. Unlike Imogen, JJ, despite having gone through all manner of hell, seemed to suffer no adverse psychological effects from her time with the 'Academy'. She is gregarious, chirpy and tends to see everything as a joke... even when it really isn't.

Her superhero name 'Cuttlefish' stems from a snarky remark passed by Vaughan. Despite JJ's efforts to shake it and replace it with 'Chamelion', the name has stuck.
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm

Might as well.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:50 am

We've had a bit of a slow build-up but once we've had a couple more apps I am going to put an IC up and hope for the best!

So if you are working on one, get a shuffle on! :D

I also have an important question for folk, do you think a discord for planning would be helpful? I am not a huge fan of those (time zones) but if other folk would like one I will get off my high horse and set one up.

Also, any Co-Op want to look at my app?

Triassica
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:02 am

An App from a long time ago. Ill get more up soon.

Name: Angel Ashley
Alias: "The Walking Wasteland"
Appearance:

Build: Lean and skinny.
Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Powers:

Filth Manipulation

Angel can create, manipulate, shape, transform, etc. any matter that is rotten or filthy (grime, dirtiness, stains, grunge, etc.) and has control over dead and decomposed matter; the user can also control moldy and mildewed matter, spoiled, rancid food, fetid water, polluted air, urine, vomit and feces. She can induce rot at will upon physical contact. Angel can also induce such foul conditions that makes water filled with bacteria and unsafe, making air (including breath) stifling and smelly, inducing rot and putrefaction in organic matter or even inducing bacterial infection on open wounds.

Mold Manipulation

Angel can create, shape and manipulate mold, a large and taxonomically diverse number of fungal species where the growth of hyphen results in discoloration and a fuzzy appearance, especially on food. She can cause fungi to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate fungi by rearranging DNA structure, etc.

Drawbacks and Limitations:

• Angel can only make things rot and decay upon physical contact. She has to actually touch someone in order to enduce rottness into her victims.
  • She can only create mold and filth at a fast pace within a five foot distance. Any further, the creation of filth and mold will be extremely slow
  • Angel can only control no more than five mold creatures at a time.

Weakness: Her mold and filth is extremely vulnerable to fire, as well as herself, developing a deep fear for flames.

Equipment: Often dresses in pink and carries a bullet proof parasol, which also act as with gadgets that act as blades and guns. Keeps other weapons on her person including a pistol and several knives.

Personality: Happy go lucky girl, Angel Ashley is a lovable friend to have and great to party with. This is all but a ruse though and she is not to be trifled with. Behind her friendly, lovable nature lies a true sadistic psychopath with motives as foul as the garbage she creates. She is cunning and cruel all with that happy smile on her face. Despite it all, Angel is truly obsessed with friends, but the insanity brought from her creation brings it up to a deadly degree.

Nationality: None; bioweapon
Hometown: N/A
Bio: A genetic experiment gone wrong, Angel Ashley was created to be the perfect biological weapon by a group of terrorists. The group’s name is currently unknown, but was made up of mad scientists and ruthless figures. As a fetus, her biological traits were genetically altered and enhanced to overwhelm her foes with filth and mold. Angel was raised in isolation, seen more as a lab experiment than an actual child. However, she still tried making friends with her creators, leading to a pathological obsession after rejection. Her powers were developed through a series of tests that her to discover the full use of her powers, even the ability to make her own “friends” out of mold. She was trained in combat and armed with a series of weapons of parasol themes.

After years of experimentation, the group was ready to release their new weapon upon humanity. Her look of innocents made her perfect for deception. Angel, at the age of fifteen, however, had other plans which she conjured up for a long while, after years of abuse and isolation. The girl turned on her creators, killing then with the suffocation of filth, the touch of rotteness, and brutality of her monsters. It was this time as the world Governments caught wind of the terrorist group, but when they came to stop them, they found not a single survivor. Angel escaped, free and unleashed upon the globe, remaining in hiding for three long years.

Skills: Acrobatically skilled in hand to hand combat and swordsmanship with some marksmanship skill. Cunning, calculating deceitful and manipulative. Good with Games.
Flaws: Her vanity and naivety is her greatest weakness and she is not particular strong, relying on speed over brutality.

Additional Info:
Legal Status: Unknown. The world is oblivious to her existence... for now.
Likes: Kittens, Unicorns, Rainbows and the suffering of others
Dislikes: Being bullied, boring people, and dullness.
Birthday: 4/7th/2000
Theme song: The Jester's Luring Lulliby
Favorite food: Ice Cream
Greatest fear: Fire
Last edited by Triassica on Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
Slava Ukraine!

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:33 am

App done with backstory.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Triassica wrote:An App from a long time ago. Ill get more up soon.
*snip*

Lol yep, can tell it's an old one you're using a different app form :D Not an issue, it covers all the main points.

Character is totally fine, only question I have before linking them in the second post, is how did they go from where they are to a member of the FEB?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse