NATION

PASSWORD

Loyal Me - Rewards System | by AstCorp

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Loyal Me - Rewards System | by AstCorp

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:39 am

In 1997, Samia Shapiro founded Servhero Services Group. It consisted of two brands until dissolution in December 2013- LoyaltyMe and Caelum Kitchen (an airline food provider, now owned by Millennium Airways Group). Loyal Me existed as its counterpart fell after Arena Corporate - Servhero's parent conglomerate, decided to secure it at 98% stake. Still under the Arena banner, Loyal Me has no wishes to terminate; since then AstCorp and Arena Corporate hold a 50% share each.

2014 marks a new year for both Loyal Me- the new name. New clients have been sought to do business, and with the re-brand of the former Savemiles Retail Group, Loyal Me has already begun doing business to companies which lost out on new-found partnerships. Our mission is to provide loyalty schemes for shoppers; Loyal Me is a beacon of hope.

Please read further if you are interested. We are actively seeking new contracts, so do not hesitate to participate.

NAVIGATION
PARTNERS | ABOUT | APPLY
Last edited by AstyriaCorporation on Sun May 24, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 8 times in total.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:41 am

ABOUT
Loyal Me is a useful service to bridge the gap between companies, customers, and compromise. Now on an online platform, Loyal Me offers a card with an online account; every month, we review your points and the prizes you have redeemed, and we'll send customers a free packet of coupons and online deals the user applied for.

Think of how one shopping trip exceeding a certain price, can result in a reduced price for your meal at a dining establishment. That is the power of Loyal Me. Loyalty pays off. So, how does it work? Customers apply online. Then, within seven working days, the card should be in the mail. When the customer gets their card, they should use their unique customer ID on the confirmation letter, as well as setting up a new security question. From the website, people can track their points, updated daily. Any purchases applicable will be communicated from participating outlets.

How then, do we make our money? For every card, a customer pays a one off fee of NS$5 (a normal card and small card key fob)- replacement cards cost NS$4.50, whilst we promote all participating companies. 500 points amounts to a standard offer. As all participating services and retailers are being promoted, we ask for a monthly fee individually based, then we begin repaying 50% of the money discounted on each offer voucher sent. We also do ethically compile research anonymously, and charge market research groups for records. Thus, we can inform the research sector what sells, what doesn't sell, and what can be done to improve the desirability of a product.
PARTICIPATE
PLEASE NOTE:
2014 Application Terms have changed; becoming a partner is not just about giving back for 500 points, but also giving out points for purchases, which can therefore be redeemed. In 2013, very few entities offered to give points, but many more made the points redeemable.
Code: Select all
[b]Entity name:[/b]
[b]Storefront link:[/b]
[b]# of nations operating in:[/b]
[b]Cross box if you understand that every NS$ a customer spends, you must give them points:[/b] [ _ ]
[b]Service/ deal for 500 points:[/b]
[b]CEO/ Representative:[/b]

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:04 am

Entity name: United Mailing Service
Storefront link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=241402
# of nations operating in: 12
Cross box if you understand that every NS$ a customer spends, you must give them points: [ X ]
Service/ deal for 500 points: $5 discount on shipments or mass mailing.
CEO/ Representative: CEO Sandra Camton
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Sun May 24, 2020 5:22 pm

In today's ultra-competitive world, your customers have more choices than ever to shop around. And yet, it is far more cost effective to keep your existing customer base than earn new customers. As such, every edge you can have in keeping your current customers satisfied with your business and keeping them in your company is a major key to success. And that's where we come in. Let us help you gain that edge through the Loyal Me program!

Return to Global Economics and Trade