NATION

PASSWORD

.::The List of National Leaders::.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Cossack Khanate-- The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate-- Imperator SRC Cyprus Khan
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Wunderstrafanstalt
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wunderstrafanstalt » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:07 pm

Wunderstrafanstalt -- The Continental-Federal Republic of Wunderstrafanstalt -- President Leovin Kalvar

CFR WUNDERSTRAFANSTALT - LAIRAN UNION
"Ad astra et ultra" - "To the stars and beyond"

14.0 | MT | F17 | $LFD | Kurzgesagt | IC Flag | Flag Patron: Bill Gates

Voiced - Artemsday, 12019-5-7: PT party pledged vote for Kalvar's Green Initiative | PETRAL donated Ł1.1 mil to PT | PT voted against Green Initiative.
Your average lowkey maritime Southeast Asian on NS | C e n t r i s t social liberal | Muslim (secretly atheist, don't tell mom) | RK for President 2024, Musk for Planetary Emperor 2100
Just refer to me as "WS" instead of that long-ass name

Tethys 13
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 05, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Tethys 13 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:11 am

Following a recent election:

Tethys 13 - The Spacefaring Warrior Armada of Tethys 13 - Xin zho Swiftriver
The Aquatic Librarian Knights of Tethys 13
Population: >31 Billion
Leaders: The Grand Council
We use NationStates statistics, with some artistic license.

Lyxtovia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyxtovia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:14 am

Lyxtovia -- The Imperial Republic of Lyxtovia -- President Sophia Latovina

Northrop-Grumman
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 28, 2003
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Northrop-Grumman » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:11 am

.::UPDATED::.

French Tetum
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby French Tetum » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:25 pm

French Tetum - the Republic of French Tetum - President Hernan Potraero

Menaturia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Menaturia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:44 am

Menaturia -- The People's Republic of Menaturia -- President Demetrius A. Brown ; Speaker Aliyah Jeong

Kato Van
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kato Van » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:49 am

Kato Van - Federal Republic of Kato Van - President Emmanuel Branson
A unitary self-proclaimed people's republic in the eastern Katic region. Rising after overthrowing a fascist government and constantly dealing with communist insurgency.

Long live the United Republican Army!

Estalusia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Estalusia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Estalusia is a Hereditary Monarchy with Strong Religious Traditions.

Ruler: His Most Noble Majesty Enrique II

Co-Ruler: Her Most Gracious and Noble Queen Maria Celades Valle de Bilbali

Religious Ruler: His Most Esteemed Holy Primate of the Faith Ranaldo Cadena Valencia
Last edited by Estalusia on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Exploration/Colonization Monarchy in the Age of Sail. (1450-1750)
Feel Free to TG me about RPing in this Era.
Estalusian Chartography(Detailed)
Estalusia Factbook (Short)
Estalusia Embassy
Colonial News.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:44 pm

Sorry, I got some updates to my nation leaders, and new ones as well!

Name changes:

Valentine Z - The Meowvellous en Purrfect Land of Valentine Z - Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

Garden at 6th Mile Road - The Geheimzinnig Lichtig Wereld of Garden at 6th Mile Road - Holly “De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin” Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac T. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight

New additional requests to the list:

Alanis Star - The Joyeux Solarpunk Queendom of Alanis Star - Exuberant Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Harumi

Voorzichtigheid - The Overwatch's Enhanced Bastion of Voorzichtigheid - Head Secretary Jamie Izabella Maxie Clara “The Elegant Mathematician” Pernella Ellie Natie Marie Valerie Ruby Æstriðr F. Millicent Eirian

Victoriaans Nederlands - The Heerlijk Opperheerschappij of Victoriaans Nederlands - Foresittend Marcus Alan Ariel Maximillian Swifty Felix Prometheus Revlin Lynx Artyom Lichtenstein Haydn Taal Reynolds J. Fang Wu Ying

Vostrov - The Scientific Super Colliders of Vostrov - Premier Ministre Kendrick Elliott Quinton Øistein Håvard “Ustoppelig Vilje” Demetrius Barrett Anderson Jovita Eril Moff Tarvin Dsv. Andres

Vidunderlige Nye Verden - The Borderlands of Vidunderlige Nye Verden - Anarchist Jamison "Mad Max The Freedom Flame" Peyton Nathan Renard Tyler Mason Justin Arielian

Samantha-Higgs - The Haar Meest Goddelijke Staats of Samantha-Higgs - Supreme Leader Samantha-Higgs Anastazie Prudence Marie Vangelija "De Zwart & Verachtend Hart" Marcelina C. Vixie Thida Htet Nway Aye

Die Alles Fabrik - The Mechanized Super Planet of Die Alles Fabrik - Head Tinkerer Veelboki Walston Rezes Kixvet Estiol "Der Meister der Maschinen und Physik" Stroitek Palsort Z. Coarsechart Silverbolt

Nexitros Stratuss - The Incorporated States of Nexitros Stratuss - De Aanzienlijk Hederlig Valkyrie Charlotte Moira Jayne Victoria Michelle Anne-Marije Trijntje Genadig Holsen

Mathematik - The Beautiful Mathematicians of Mathematik - President Brook Angelo Pythos R. Voorstein Taylor Gwenaël Yves L' Hôpital

Natuurkunde - The Time-and-Space Benders of Natuurkunde - President Nikola Maxwell E. Steiner Wattson Hvalimir Nestorovski Tesla

Katten en Kittens van de Wereld - The Furry and Impawssable Colony of Katten en Kittens van de Wereld - The Small en Cute en Cuddly Orange Tabby

The Multiverse of Holly Starlight - The Frozen and Hostile Sector of The Multiverse of Holly Starlight - Holly “Den Blendende & Forvirrende Lysdronningen av Multivers” Aurora Symantha Lavender Astrid Nova Lapis F. Lazuli Leviathan Starlight
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Tasumani Kodachi
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tasumani Kodachi » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:32 am

Tasumani Kodachi - The Holy Empire of Tasumani Kodachi - Her Eternal Darkness, the Dark Lord Tasumani (Tasmanian Devil)

Lycaons Cerulean-Free State
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lycaons Cerulean-Free State » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:01 pm

Lycaons Cerulean-Free State - The Armed Republic of Lycaons Cerulean-Free State - General-in-Command of the Lycaonian Army and Leader of the Cerulean-Free State Lycaon A.K.A. African Wild Dog (Scientific Name Lycaon Pictus)
A parallel(?) to Tsuchinokos Hermit Kingdom.
They're a Muslim Cult State that does a variation of Sharia Law while we're a deadly Militaristic State, so pick your poison, I guess.
Can also be described as a "Baltic Post-Communism Anime Democracy", according to the Alteran Republic.
Probably the one place in Kanto Jinfuken that nobody wants to go to, with an acceptable reason.

Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:25 pm

Tanwirid (Tanwirid Emirate) -- The Emirate of Tanwirid Dynasty -- Emir Ali III
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:07 pm

Seanesia -- The Republic of Seanesia -- President Ruzhanul Kamil

NYANGHULU HUKUM,NUNJANG NAGARA, MUFAKAT KA BALAREA

Northrop-Grumman
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 28, 2003
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Northrop-Grumman » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:51 am

Valentine Z wrote:Sorry, I got some updates to my nation leaders, and new ones as well!

Name changes:

Valentine Z - The Meowvellous en Purrfect Land of Valentine Z - Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

Garden at 6th Mile Road - The Geheimzinnig Lichtig Wereld of Garden at 6th Mile Road - Holly “De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin” Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac T. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight

New additional requests to the list:

Alanis Star - The Joyeux Solarpunk Queendom of Alanis Star - Exuberant Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Harumi

Voorzichtigheid - The Overwatch's Enhanced Bastion of Voorzichtigheid - Head Secretary Jamie Izabella Maxie Clara “The Elegant Mathematician” Pernella Ellie Natie Marie Valerie Ruby Æstriðr F. Millicent Eirian

Victoriaans Nederlands - The Heerlijk Opperheerschappij of Victoriaans Nederlands - Foresittend Marcus Alan Ariel Maximillian Swifty Felix Prometheus Revlin Lynx Artyom Lichtenstein Haydn Taal Reynolds J. Fang Wu Ying

Vostrov - The Scientific Super Colliders of Vostrov - Premier Ministre Kendrick Elliott Quinton Øistein Håvard “Ustoppelig Vilje” Demetrius Barrett Anderson Jovita Eril Moff Tarvin Dsv. Andres

Vidunderlige Nye Verden - The Borderlands of Vidunderlige Nye Verden - Anarchist Jamison "Mad Max The Freedom Flame" Peyton Nathan Renard Tyler Mason Justin Arielian

Samantha-Higgs - The Haar Meest Goddelijke Staats of Samantha-Higgs - Supreme Leader Samantha-Higgs Anastazie Prudence Marie Vangelija "De Zwart & Verachtend Hart" Marcelina C. Vixie Thida Htet Nway Aye

Die Alles Fabrik - The Mechanized Super Planet of Die Alles Fabrik - Head Tinkerer Veelboki Walston Rezes Kixvet Estiol "Der Meister der Maschinen und Physik" Stroitek Palsort Z. Coarsechart Silverbolt

Nexitros Stratuss - The Incorporated States of Nexitros Stratuss - De Aanzienlijk Hederlig Valkyrie Charlotte Moira Jayne Victoria Michelle Anne-Marije Trijntje Genadig Holsen

Mathematik - The Beautiful Mathematicians of Mathematik - President Brook Angelo Pythos R. Voorstein Taylor Gwenaël Yves L' Hôpital

Natuurkunde - The Time-and-Space Benders of Natuurkunde - President Nikola Maxwell E. Steiner Wattson Hvalimir Nestorovski Tesla

Katten en Kittens van de Wereld - The Furry and Impawssable Colony of Katten en Kittens van de Wereld - The Small en Cute en Cuddly Orange Tabby

The Multiverse of Holly Starlight - The Frozen and Hostile Sector of The Multiverse of Holly Starlight - Holly “Den Blendende & Forvirrende Lysdronningen av Multivers” Aurora Symantha Lavender Astrid Nova Lapis F. Lazuli Leviathan Starlight

I don't ordinarily do this, but I have to ask. What's with the really long names? Not criticizing, just curious, because it's a consistent theme.

.::UPDATED::.

Forlania
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Forlania » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:51 am

Forlania - The Egalitarian Archipelago of Forlania - King Tayew Daltin
Economic Left/Right: -4.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.38

Centauri Central News: Comet SX389 is expected to make a pass near the binary system on Tuesday. Officials recommend tourists stay out of the immediate area & recommend checking the FASA website for safe viewing coordinates.

New Romanum
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Romanum » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:29 am

New Romanum--New Romanum Empire--Caesar Marcus Cominius Hesychius

Hiachijan
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hiachijan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:40 am

Hiachijan (YC) - Ythijen Cooperative - Administrator Noxi-Cyzat
Interstellar state of a blind, music-loving race of aliens. TGs are welcomed.
[floatleft][b]Q&A

Kenayre
Secretary

Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kenayre » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:02 pm

Kenayre -- The People's Republic of Kenayre -- Comrade George Taylor, Chairman of the Communist Party of Kenayre
✮ The People's Republic of Kenayre ☭

Casatera
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Casatera » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:12 pm

Casatera -- The Republic of Casatera -- President David Sun

Earthbound Immortal Squad
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Earthbound Immortal Squad » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:16 pm

Earthbound immortal squad - the christmassy state of earthbound immortal squad - Rex Goodwin
Merry Christmas!

Aeqamustopia
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeqamustopia » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:02 am

Please update:

Aeqamustopia -- The United Goa'uld Confederation of Aeqamustopia -- Goa'uld System Lord Leonard Tex Petraeus
Last edited by Aeqamustopia on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goa'uld System Lord Leonard Ace Petraeus
United Goa'uld Confederation of Aeqamustopia
(Pronounced Ae-Qa-Mus-To-Pia)

Flaireis
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Flaireis » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:07 am

Flaireis- The Ever-Expansive Archipelago of Flaireis- President Rien de Macedi (Elections are coming up)
T R A N S
P R I D E

a Level 6/0/5 Nation (rank 19.2)
Not Reflective of my actual views (I'm an anarchist IRL)
My entire military is the DK crew

Even though NS stats are often accurate, I don't use them.

Greater Saint-Paul
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Greater Saint-Paul » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:23 am

Greater Saint-Paul/ The (Brazilian) Empire of Greater Saint-Paul
Emperor Arthur I
Note: Brazilian will be further introduced to the title, for now it’s just The Empire of...

The Isle of Beithe
Envoy

Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Beithe » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:25 am

President Ehrich W. Kemp -- Allied States of the Isle of Beithe
THE ALLIED STATES OF THE ISLE OF BEITHE
MAIN FACTBOOK | SIDE FACTBOOKS | EMBASSY PROGRAMME | NEWS | CURRENT POLITICS
Head of State: President Ehrich W. Kemp | World Location: Australasia | Government Type: Constitutional democratic federation (official), meritocratic authoritarian democracy (unofficial)
Level 7 World Power according this index. Member of INTERPOL. Current RPs: 1. Political Views.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information