NATION

PASSWORD

DON'T REPOND TO OBVIOUS SPAM

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Newark Aristocracy
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
New York Times Democracy

DON'T REPOND TO OBVIOUS SPAM

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:36 pm

IM CALLING THE MODS!
Last edited by Reploid Productions on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News:Terrorist Attack In Newark City/War with basuria won!/NASJAR pilot from the Newark Aristocracy crashes!/Leader States:"i am willing to face any threat,no matter how bad" in speech/New war begins!/THATS ALL FOR NOW

We are MT with some PMT elements such as the DOS Cannon and the T.H.E.O.
We also support ISIS ICly.
OOC:R.I.P Opportunity Rover,you will always be missed.
Also, DON'T REPLY TO BLOODY SPAMMING,MODS CAN WARN YA FOR IT.
I do actively use SCPs in Combat. Including 682.
OOC:you can call me anything,even the N-Word.

Woods Is Back
Envoy

Founded: Sep 07, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Woods Is Back » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:37 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:IM CALLING THE MODS!

I tried, she wouldn’t listen. In short, please do
"Pi, the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, and this is just the beginning; it keeps on going, forever, without ever repeating. Which means that contained within this string of decimals, is every single other number. Your birthdate, combination to your locker, your social security number, it's all in there, somewhere. And if you convert these decimals into letters, you would have every word that ever existed in every possible combination; the first syllable you spoke as a baby, the name of your latest crush, your entire life story from beginning to end, everything we ever say or do; all of the world's infinite possibilities rest within this one simple circle. Now what you do with that information; what it's good for, well that would be up to you."

Return to General