NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:01 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:Is there anything Caimus can do about this attack (if its till happening?) I mean, he's still kinda screwed after the last fight. I suppose Black Phoenix could make their appearance on the battlefield

Caimus is capable, he should only be low on mana, as long as he doesn’t run into besu or Thanatos he will be safe
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:Is there anything Caimus can do about this attack (if its till happening?) I mean, he's still kinda screwed after the last fight. I suppose Black Phoenix could make their appearance on the battlefield

Caimus is capable, he should only be low on mana, as long as he doesn’t run into besu or Thanatos he will be safe

He should also worry about Jade. Her eye is very similar to Caimus' Scan ability.

Anyway, I doubt that Caimus in his current state would do anything unless his energy has been restored or he just provides info from a distance. However, your idea of the Black Phoenix appearing would be quite interesting.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Caimus is capable, he should only be low on mana, as long as he doesn’t run into besu or Thanatos he will be safe

He should also worry about Jade. Her eye is very similar to Caimus' Scan ability.

Anyway, I doubt that Caimus in his current state would do anything unless his energy has been restored or he just provides info from a distance. However, your idea of the Black Phoenix appearing would be quite interesting.

There is a faction and a character app on the previous page, created by yours truly.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:28 pm

5pb wrote:
Character Name: Himiko
Appearance:
Not a catgirl:
(Image)

House:None
Personality: She is kind and smart. She is very brave and will stand up in the threat of any opponent.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): None (Anti-Mage)
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Enchanted weapons: She has two enchanted weapons a sword and a shield.Only Himiko can wield the weapons with their enchantments.

Shield: Infinite Ageis- The shield absorbs all incoming Magic damage and transfers it to the sword.
Perfect Guard- If himiko stops all movement and blocks with the shield all incoming attacks will be reflected. (Physical and Magical)

Sword: Silented Edge- The blade of the sword cuts through magic and nullifies the effect of the magic.
Infinite Ageis- It can output spells that the shield absorbed

Shield can retract into an arm brace when not in use.

Limitations: The Perfect guard halts all external movement
Silented edge does not destroy items or substances made using magic (Water, ice, rocks, etc)
Infinite Ageis can not absorb enchantments or summons. (It teperarily dissables sommons abilities if they make physical contact)
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Angel Harbor
Biography: Himiko is the desendant of the founder of Angel Harbor. When she was getting her armaments created by the oldest and most experienced enchanter he looked at her energy and noticed something was off. He asked her if he could try a new type of enchantment teqnique called "Bonding," in order to complete the process he would need to use arcane forces to examine her energy and poor some of it into the steel of the weapons. She agreed and went through the processand went throught he long and sometmes painful process, but when the enchanter went to read her energy he saw something he didn't expect... nothing. Her energy negated the magic. With this knowledge he had to use a different method to bond her energy to the weapons, blood. He took some of her blood and forged the weapons that she asked for. When the weapons were finished it was truly astounding to the enchanter, he presented her with the sword and shield with only two sentences, "No other enchanter will ever be able to share this honor. If you need any other item please, only come to me."
Additional Information: Hope you enjoy
Faction Name: Angel Harbor
Leader: Himiko
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?): Neutral
Goals: Carve paths for people without magic to become great heroes
Size/Influence: Guild-like buildings housing non-mages and enchanters in every town and city.
Base of Operations: Dacryn
History: Angel Harbor started off as a group of people who were unable to use magic and needed to find a way to caombat it. Magic is a very prominent feature of society and people who aren't mages can be pushed aside rather easily. Angel Harbor was founded in order to provide non-mages a chance at glory. They began as a group of skilled warriors but they were noticed by a powerful enchanter who agreed to join them and enchant weapons to match the wielder. As time went on more warriors joined and more enchanters as well. Some of the weapons created by Angel Harbor have gone down in history as legendary artifacts.

Guild Crest: A pair of angel wings with a blade piercing through both wing.

If someone wants to draw up the Guild Crest i would be very grateful.

I forgot all about that. Both are accepted.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:30 pm

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:

There is a faction and a character app on the previous page, created by yours truly.

I need more detail on how you want the crest to actually look, how are the wings and sword positioned so I can make a the drawing and have look like what you want

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:38 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:There is a faction and a character app on the previous page, created by yours truly.

I need more detail on how you want the crest to actually look, how are the wings and sword positioned so I can make a the drawing and have look like what you want

Alright so, a pair of angelic wings (not attached to an creature) with a sword that is stabbed throgh both wings horizontally. The wings should still be spread out.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:39 pm

Also id like to say, Kishi at this point in time would.be rather infamous and people who are well traveld should reconize him as The Knight In Chains.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:40 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:I need more detail on how you want the crest to actually look, how are the wings and sword positioned so I can make a the drawing and have look like what you want

Alright so, a pair of angelic wings (not attached to an creature) with a sword that is stabbed throgh both wings horizontally. The wings should still be spread out.

That’s what I was thinking but I didn’t want to mess up

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Want me to write down what the hollowed ground spell does?

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:16 pm

5pb wrote:Also id like to say, Kishi at this point in time would.be rather infamous and people who are well traveld should reconize him as The Knight In Chains.

That would make sense.

Xichung wrote:Want me to write down what the hollowed ground spell does?

Yes. It looks really similar to the Cursed Resurrection spell

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:15 pm

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:Also id like to say, Kishi at this point in time would.be rather infamous and people who are well traveld should reconize him as The Knight In Chains.

That would make sense.

Xichung wrote:Want me to write down what the hollowed ground spell does?

Hollowed ground
Alright so it is spell that will turn a certain area near the ruin (size of area is specified by the user, and in this instance it’s the entirety of kilingway) it can only be done using the book and inscribing the ruin into the ground. It also sends a wave of dread and despair along with making a massive disturbance in the flow of mana, but only upon activation. It needs a large amount of mana to activate, but cause it’s Thanatos and he has a massive reservoir of mana it’s nothing much, but it still took a quarter of his mana.

In order to stop it, all corpses must be incinerated,Caster killed, or ruin destroyed/curse reversed. The 2nd option isn’t gonna be really possible and Thanatos gonna know that they used the curse resurrection due to the fact besu should be dead and no other spells could bring someone like that back beyond being a zombie.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:29 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:
That would make sense.

Hollowed ground
Alright so it is spell that will turn a certain area near the ruin (size of area is specified by the user, and in this instance it’s the entirety of kilingway) it can only be done using the book and inscribing the ruin into the ground. It also sends a wave of dread and despair along with making a massive disturbance in the flow of mana, but only upon activation. It needs a large amount of mana to activate, but cause it’s Thanatos and he has a massive reservoir of mana it’s nothing much, but it still took a quarter of his mana.

In order to stop it, all corpses must be incinerated,Caster killed, or ruin destroyed/curse reversed. The 2nd option isn’t gonna be really possible and Thanatos gonna know that they used the curse resurrection due to the fact besu should be dead and no other spells could bring someone like that back beyond being a zombie.

Incinerate the corpses, --Lili's soul fire has a big 'ol fat check there.
Reverse the curse, --Himiko's magic nullifying sword should do the trick if she gets to the source.
Kill the caster, -- Now this one is tricky but I believe that if Izayoi and Kishi team up they can do it.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:57 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:
Hollowed ground

Incinerate the corpses, --Lili's soul fire has a big 'ol fat check there.
Reverse the curse, --Himiko's magic nullifying sword should do the trick if she gets to the source.
Kill the caster, -- Now this one is tricky but I believe that if Izayoi and Kishi team up they can do it.

Also would like to add that if Elakashi can use a curse Technique to temporarily take away the magical powers of anyone

And what are the rest of the Etira doing? I have a feeling that Thanatos would be defeated easier if we all just ganged up on him. Kiyonari's portals and his flames would work well with pretty much anyone else. And Jade can lock Thanatos in an illusion that will loop over and over if he glances at her

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:42 am

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:Incinerate the corpses, --Lili's soul fire has a big 'ol fat check there.

Also would like to add that if Elakashi can use a curse Technique to temporarily take away the magical powers of anyone

And what are the rest of the Etira doing? I have a feeling that Thanatos would be defeated easier if we all just ganged up on him. Kiyonari's portals and his flames would work well with pretty much anyone else. And Jade can lock Thanatos in an illusion that will loop over and over if he glances at her

but dont forget he isnt alone and he has the power of the black library, that book is only one of five that he is holding. let alone he could very well have Rasputin summon strong magical beasts or Irina could finally attack and almost definitely get a very strong use of treatment off. also, don't forget the dark beast and Legion are running rampant, they could easily have a target change to the emperor

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:01 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

but dont forget he isnt alone and he has the power of the black library, that book is only one of five that he is holding. let alone he could very well have Rasputin summon strong magical beasts or Irina could finally attack and almost definitely get a very strong use of treatment off. also, don't forget the dark beast and Legion are running rampant, they could easily have a target change to the emperor

None of that matters if it hits Himiko's shield.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:08 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:

None of that matters if it hits Himiko's shield.

But your character weakness is that if she is hit by a surprise attack of her defense is lost, she dies. Her against Thanatos depends on whether or not he is able to grab her

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:None of that matters if it hits Himiko's shield.

But your character weakness is that if she is hit by a surprise attack of her defense is lost, she dies. Her against Thanatos depends on whether or not he is able to grab her

If he gets struck by her sword then his immortality ability will be nullified.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:20 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:But your character weakness is that if she is hit by a surprise attack of her defense is lost, she dies. Her against Thanatos depends on whether or not he is able to grab her

If he gets struck by her sword then his immortality ability will be nullified.
indeed, but probably won’t fight her at all. Legion or Irina will or Rasputin

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:02 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Thanatos isn't alone, but also don't forget that Elakashi has the Sitran summoning. It can literally shapeshift into any thing. The Emperor will be protected by the Interior Guard and the Black Phoenix. They haven't done much (besides Caimus fighting Thanatos). If Asteria gets to Thanatos and touches him, she gets all his powers and knowledge. The Emperor really should be Thanatos' goal though

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:26 am

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:

Thanatos isn't alone, but also don't forget that Elakashi has the Sitran summoning. It can literally shapeshift into any thing. The Emperor will be protected by the Interior Guard and the Black Phoenix. They haven't done much (besides Caimus fighting Thanatos). If Asteria gets to Thanatos and touches him, she gets all his powers and knowledge. The Emperor really should be Thanatos' goal though

who said he wasn't, all the mages there, fighting a horde of zombies and beast. while a very weak Caimus and his underling protect the king. only a pawn prevents checkmate... I await your post before my own action. add in the emperor in the next one kindly

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:08 am

ill add Black library (elder) summon rule

strength: one book will hold four summons. summons are extremely strong and capable of mass destruction. size varies. summons are a different type of monster.

Weakness: they act on their own and will attack everything, the summoner has no control of the summons. the summons will have one weak point random location

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:14 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

who said he wasn't, all the mages there, fighting a horde of zombies and beast. while a very weak Caimus and his underling protect the king. only a pawn prevents checkmate... I await your post before my own action. add in the emperor in the next one kindly

Oh okay. Caimus being down is a huge blow. The man is a beast. With his versatility and prowess with magic along with Scan, I'd consider him an Archmage. The best bet to take down the Four Horsemen would probably be Lisbeth due to her gravity manipulation. That by itself should be enough to defeated most of the faction because she literally could just crush the insides of anyone. Now, how would someone like Thanatos do? I have no idea how smoke would interact with either zero gravity or immense force. Also I do plan on getting a post up concerning the Emperor. I think we can have him talk to Caimus and that would get the Black Phoenix involved

Xichung wrote:ill add Black library (elder) summon rule

strength: one book will hold four summons. summons are extremely strong and capable of mass destruction. size varies. summons are a different type of monster.

Weakness: they act on their own and will attack everything, the summoner has no control of the summons. the summons will have one weak point random location

This is why the empire restricts certain forms of magic lol. However they'll most likely run into Elakashi and Sitran. Sitran will be able to battle the summons while Elakashi can block their access to magic. If Jade gets in ln the action, she might be able to trap each of them in an illusion and just take down out right there.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:26 am

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:who said he wasn't, all the mages there, fighting a horde of zombies and beast. while a very weak Caimus and his underling protect the king. only a pawn prevents checkmate... I await your post before my own action. add in the emperor in the next one kindly

Oh okay. Caimus being down is a huge blow. The man is a beast. With his versatility and prowess with magic along with Scan, I'd consider him an Archmage. The best bet to take down the Four Horsemen would probably be Lisbeth due to her gravity manipulation. That by itself should be enough to defeated most of the faction because she literally could just crush the insides of anyone. Now, how would someone like Thanatos do? I have no idea how smoke would interact with either zero gravity or immense force. Also I do plan on getting a post up concerning the Emperor. I think we can have him talk to Caimus and that would get the Black Phoenix involved

This is why the empire restricts certain forms of magic lol. However they'll most likely run into Elakashi and Sitran. Sitran will be able to battle the summons while Elakashi can block their access to magic. If Jade gets in ln the action, she might be able to trap each of them in an illusion and just take down out right there.

I might have another new character on the way, (With a new mage classification *wink wink*) be on the lookout.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:40 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:who said he wasn't, all the mages there, fighting a horde of zombies and beast. while a very weak Caimus and his underling protect the king. only a pawn prevents checkmate... I await your post before my own action. add in the emperor in the next one kindly

Gravity only really moves it around, so smoke bypass the attack

Also I’m just having fun being the villain, don’t you say I’m doing a good job. Got to keep the plot going.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:42 pm

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:

I might have another new character on the way, (With a new mage classification *wink wink*) be on the lookout.

We’ll kilingway is currently ground zero and is about to be razed basically

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse