NATION

PASSWORD

Dawn of Champions [OOC][CLOSED][ALLTECHS]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Oi, how long until the fuel dissippates?

Hm. 49 minutes.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:47 am

Hey Rapture, when will my fox girl be able to face something?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:06 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Hey Rapture, when will my fox girl be able to face something?

Yes.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:44 pm

Skyhooked Greater South, And everyone If you don’t mind to hold off any planned attacks against Patient Zero. I’m waiting for Zeon to write up his next post, before the final battle begins and gets hotter than hell.
Rapture City

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:03 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:Skyhooked Greater South, And everyone If you don’t mind to hold off any planned attacks against Patient Zero. I’m waiting for Zeon to write up his next post, before the final battle begins and gets hotter than hell.

*pumps fists in excitement* I can finally take on the others before Veil finally dies to either Zero or to the mechs.
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

United Celtic Peoples
Envoy

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Celtic Peoples » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:16 pm

Hey, sorry, I was caught up in other RPs for the minute.

Is it too late to join back in?
IC Name: Celtic Union
-The UCP has disbanded and now has turned into independent nations working closely as the Celtic Union
-Welshman is stuck in a garbage chute in an attempt to flee his wife
-Irishman makes a signal fire climbing up a mountain in Kerry Country; accidentally sets entire mountain town on fire
-Scotsman has foot amputated after he shoved it too far up his girlfriend's ex's arse
-5 drunken men dead in Cornwall after attempting to stop an oncoming train dressed as Gandalf

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:57 pm

United Celtic Peoples wrote:Hey, sorry, I was caught up in other RPs for the minute.

Is it too late to join back in?

You’ve been accepted into the roleplay. So, yeah you can join.
Rapture City

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:30 pm

Umm, OP? I think some people's posts after my most recent one kinda override my post. for example, Veil killed Engineer, but Daniel still is talking to him. Second, Veil knocked out Casey and threw a grenade next him, but only one bullet scratched him? Third, Veil talks to daniel but in his most recent post (at the time of this writing) Daniel doesn't even hear him.
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:31 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:Umm, OP? I think some people's posts after my most recent one kinda override my post. for example, Veil killed Engineer, but Daniel still is talking to him. Second, Veil knocked out Casey and threw a grenade next him, but only one bullet scratched him? Third, Veil talks to daniel but in his most recent post (at the time of this writing) Daniel doesn't even hear him.

I think they're ignoring you, because from what I've seen you didn't attempt any of your attacks and just autohit.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:38 pm

Veise wrote:
Cossack Khanate wrote:Umm, OP? I think some people's posts after my most recent one kinda override my post. for example, Veil killed Engineer, but Daniel still is talking to him. Second, Veil knocked out Casey and threw a grenade next him, but only one bullet scratched him? Third, Veil talks to daniel but in his most recent post (at the time of this writing) Daniel doesn't even hear him.

I think they're ignoring you, because from what I've seen you didn't attempt any of your attacks and just autohit.

Thanks, do you have any suggestions on how to make my future posts better? I know that my attacks were rather effortless, but at least tell me *ahem people who were ignoring me*

And also, I used to describe my attacks earlier on in the RP, but I didn't see that working because of the invincible Casey James!. I RPed Veil coming up behind Casey, then drawing his UZi, then I waited for the player to respond, and when he didn't I RPed Veil shooting Casey and throwing him off the building. But somehow Casey lives?
Last edited by Cossack Khanate on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Sorry folks, it get a lil' bit hard to take in account ALL attacks. Just missed some. Also, in the building Casey indeed recieved some damage from good ol' grenade.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Sorry folks, it get a lil' bit hard to take in account ALL attacks. Just missed some. Also, in the building Casey indeed recieved some damage from good ol' grenade.

oh ok, totally understand, it's a lot of text to read through. It's fine if you don't want to change it, I just was making sure that people realized that my posts existed.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:
Veise wrote:I think they're ignoring you, because from what I've seen you didn't attempt any of your attacks and just autohit.

Thanks, do you have any suggestions on how to make my future posts better? I know that my attacks were rather effortless, but at least tell me *ahem people who were ignoring me*

And also, I used to describe my attacks earlier on in the RP, but I didn't see that working because of the invincible Casey James!. I RPed Veil coming up behind Casey, then drawing his UZi, then I waited for the player to respond, and when he didn't I RPed Veil shooting Casey and throwing him off the building. But somehow Casey lives?

Aww shit, all honesty I didn't see your posts... That one is on me, I'll read back over and check it out.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Also, the auto hit thing is true, leave some variables for the other person to RP. Most of the time when I have Daniel shoot or do something, I leave it open for variables. Such as shooting at Stan Dixon, he sent 4 rounds down range but do I know if I hit anything? That's all for Skyhooked to decide. Sure it makes it where the other person could "God Mode" but in an RP like this where everyone is pretty darn respectful, I doubt someone is going to god mode a well deserved hit.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:00 pm

This RP actually intrigued me alot.

I also really don't know, should I respawn my dead council member back in Skyhooked, or leave them dead and reboot Skyhooked, now with new leadership. Or perhaps kill off some characters, while respawning the rest?

Decisions, decisions.

The Chuck wrote:Also, the auto hit thing is true, leave some variables for the other person to RP. Most of the time when I have Daniel shoot or do something, I leave it open for variables. Such as shooting at Stan Dixon, he sent 4 rounds down range but do I know if I hit anything? That's all for Skyhooked to decide. Sure it makes it where the other person could "God Mode" but in an RP like this where everyone is pretty darn respectful, I doubt someone is going to god mode a well deserved hit.

All to decide, yet people don't dodge or block all bullets and strikes. Indeed there is some unwritten rule on this, we all can't describe, but we obey it without any doubt. Somehow I knew, when and how to sacrifice two my characters.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:04 pm

The Chuck wrote:Also, the auto hit thing is true, leave some variables for the other person to RP. Most of the time when I have Daniel shoot or do something, I leave it open for variables. Such as shooting at Stan Dixon, he sent 4 rounds down range but do I know if I hit anything? That's all for Skyhooked to decide. Sure it makes it where the other person could "God Mode" but in an RP like this where everyone is pretty darn respectful, I doubt someone is going to god mode a well deserved hit.
The Chuck wrote:
Cossack Khanate wrote:

Aww shit, all honesty I didn't see your posts... That one is on me, I'll read back over and check it out.

It's alright, and I'll keep the autohit thing in mind next time. I think I was just rushing too much with my pace. Meanwhile, Veil and Daniel can have a fistfight, if you wish. And if veil makes it out alive, I am going after Casey James and Spy. I think, depending on their actions, Veil will probably go bye-bye either when attempting to kill Spy, or just killed by Patient Zero or the mechs. either way.Yeah, I had to let go of Mark because Spy pulled a good oe, and Via fell into lava 'cause of our friend Patient Zero. But I think Kirve was doing too much for a guy with an AR and limited powers. Plus he was boring, so he went. I think Veil is O.K for now. I think you should respawn them, it makes the RP funnier and less.....war-like. I think this RP has been entertaining and less of murderous war, but more of funny kills. Like when Scout attacks Kirve "You want that ice off your face, let me help you" (not a direct quote).

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Sent out a telegram to Cossack Khanate and Greater South to sort this issue out :) I'm sure we can do a quick ret-con and fix this among us if need be.

Skyhooked wrote:All to decide, yet people don't dodge or block all bullets and strikes. Indeed there is some unwritten rule on this, we all can't describe, but we obey it without any doubt. Somehow I knew, when and how to sacrifice two my characters.

^ Exactly, that unspoken rule is what makes an RP great.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:11 pm

The Chuck wrote:Sent out a telegram to Cossack Khanate and Greater South to sort this issue out :) I'm sure we can do a quick ret-con and fix this among us if need be.

Skyhooked wrote:All to decide, yet people don't dodge or block all bullets and strikes. Indeed there is some unwritten rule on this, we all can't describe, but we obey it without any doubt. Somehow I knew, when and how to sacrifice two my characters.

^ Exactly, that unspoken rule is what makes an RP great.

Indeed. One may say, that it's obvious, but actually it's both obvious and not obvious at the same time. I wonder, how do people realize it eventually? I guess it has much to do with empathy.

PS: I just love this RP. Feels a bit like chess game, where one has to think over all the moves, but with more depth.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Seems everyone is working things out all nice and dandy. I do tend to trouble with the issues, when roleplaying attacks and stuff. Have gotten better over time and thanks to Valentine Z helping me write the abilities for my characters, no longer having cringy moments like I did in the past. Or at least try not to.

Nevertheless, I do plan on having a Pheonix Alliance Recruitment Summit RP. As me and Zeonic Imperium are working on building an international organization populated by only the strongest and most talented warriors and countries. This roleplay is kinda of observation to see, who would best fit to join. Everyone passed, your welcome. And when this is over, you are free to join the Summit RP. When comes online as it will be open to the public.
Rapture City

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:29 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:Seems everyone is working things out all nice and dandy. I do tend to trouble with the issues, when roleplaying attacks and stuff. Have gotten better over time and thanks to Valentine Z helping me write the abilities for my characters, no longer having cringy moments like I did in the past. Or at least try not to.

Nevertheless, I do plan on having a Pheonix Alliance Recruitment Summit RP. As me and Zeonic Imperium are working on building an international organization populated by only the strongest and most talented warriors and countries. This roleplay is kinda of observation to see, who would best fit to join. Everyone passed, your welcome. And when this is over, you are free to join the Summit RP. When comes online as it will be open to the public.

This seems real interesting. So would it be like an assembly of warriors who act together? Or what else do you have in mind?

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Also, The Rapture Republic,

Mind if I tie this into my nation canon?

-Slava-
Ukraini

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:49 pm

The Chuck wrote:Also, The Rapture Republic,

Mind if I tie this into my nation canon?

Sure. This roleplay’s been very entertaining.
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rapture City

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:
The Rapture Republic wrote:Seems everyone is working things out all nice and dandy. I do tend to trouble with the issues, when roleplaying attacks and stuff. Have gotten better over time and thanks to Valentine Z helping me write the abilities for my characters, no longer having cringy moments like I did in the past. Or at least try not to.

This seems real interesting. So would it be like an assembly of warriors who act together? Or what else do you have in mind?

Yes of sorts. We haven’t fully flushed out the framework for it yet. Zeon and I will be discussing more about the Pheonix Alliance during the weekend on discord’s voice chat. Which we been using for awhile, as our nations are joint canons. Plan to have the Alliance’s thread out next week, before the Summit.
Rapture City

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:10 am

Before Greater South kicked off the respawn trend. I was originally going to have the bodies of gladiators donated for Scientific research.
Rapture City

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:29 am

So, I can respawn my killed leaders. Or perhaps I should better replace them with new council?

Refreshing News:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents