NATION

PASSWORD

Al Saranidi School Of Leadership(IC/Post-MT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Al Saranidi School Of Leadership(IC/Post-MT)

Postby Saranidia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:25 am

Here is the OOC thread and sign-up thread:
a school teaching a variety of subjects to 14-20 year olds.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Can we establish the School in al-Haydariyyah the Capital.
Prince Osman bin Ali too needs to be educated in matters of governance.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:15 am

Tanwirid wrote:Can we establish the School in al-Haydariyyah the Capital.
Prince Osman bin Ali too needs to be educated in matters of governance.

agreed
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:06 am

As-Saranidi School of Leadership..will make a wiki for you

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:18 am

Tanwirid wrote:As-Saranidi School of Leadership..will make a wiki for you

Thank you.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

First day of school tommorow

Postby Saranidia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:19 am

Tonmorow lessons will start.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:28 am

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:43 am

Numerous Al Saranidi students of both genders: the young women wearing headscarves or face veils both very well made along with their jilbabs, the young men wearing either Arab headdresses or the headdresses or their respective ethnic groups along with high quality tailored suits headed towards their first lesson: politics.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:26 pm

From: Ajax Torquemada, World Brain Institute, UniversalCommons
To: Al- Sarnidi School Of Leadership

We are interested in scanning in your library to our electronic retrieval system. In exchange for the rights to use your intellectual property, we would create electronic files and print on demand workstations for the material in your libraries. This would include a full electronic index to all the scanned books, individual scanned books as e-books and machine readable audiobooks, as well as three work stations for each university library, and print on demand machines to make hardcover books. None of the books would be damaged in this process. You would keep all the original material. We would even include two scanning machines for free for you to keep.

Regards,

Ajax Torquemada, World

OOC; This is basically a version of the Google Books Project with slightly more advanced technology. The main issues would be about intellectual property and how to pay the authors.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:54 am

UniversalCommons wrote:From: Ajax Torquemada, World Brain Institute, UniversalCommons

We are interested in scanning in your library to our electronic retrieval system. In exchange for the rights to use your intellectual property, we would create electronic files and print on demand workstations for the material in your libraries. This would include a full electronic index to all the scanned books, individual scanned books as e-books and machine readable audiobooks, as well as three work stations for each university library, and print on demand machines to make hardcover books. None of the books would be damaged in this process. You would keep all the original material. We would even include two scanning machines for free for you to keep.

Regards,

Ajax Torquemada, World

OOC; This is basically a version of the Google Books Project with slightly more advanced technology. The main issues would be about intellectual property and how to pay the authors.

We accept

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:25 am

Saranidia wrote:
UniversalCommons wrote:From: Ajax Torquemada, World Brain Institute, UniversalCommons

Regards,

Ajax Torquemada, World

We accept

Ajax Torquemada is delighted. He sends the equipment to do the conversion by long range heavy airship. They hire and train locally for the conversion. In addition, they hire quality bookbinders to make sure that any damaged books are repaired and in good enough shape to scan. At the end of the project, the contents of the library are in better shape than when they started.

OOC: Think Aeroscraft for the airship.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade