NATION

PASSWORD

Worldvision 70 - Ylfa, Talvezout

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 pm

22. IZMEDU
Marina Radonic - La initintra

Translation: Ink
Tune: Chiara Galiazzo - Straordinario

Marina Radonic counted her lucky stars when she was waiting in the wings in Ylfa, Talvezout. She was part of that uncomfortably close top 3 figuration in the national final for the 68th WorldVision Song Contest, in which she was caught in a tightly packed triad that was herself, Dejan Mlakar, and eventual WorldVision entrant TINA in a battle to who would represent Izmedu. This was reflected not only in just the jury scores, but their respective televotes as well. All in all, someone within the top 3 had to give, and Marina was the one to have to take the 3rd place home. The 70th WorldVision Song Contest was her second chance contest in many respects. The second time was the charm. After beating the fan favorite, Mi smo sve, by one point as well as Izmepisma fielding international submissions; Marina overcame the odds to become the Izmeduan entrant to the 70th WorldVision Song Contest.

Yet, when taking a look at Marina's background, she had the markings of someone who was destined for a mid-table finish in her NF or to be floated around as a possible name for RTI to never contact. Marina herself was a singer hailing from Vodiznad, preferring to keep to live gigs and session singing instead of actively recording albums. As a professional singer in her mid-30s, she made a comfortable living doing the aforementioned two for her career. She would often sign on for other artists as either a backup singer or often ink a deal to become a background singer for multiple albums. Either way, Marina often saw her career as one where she desired to sing as much as possible, but take on positions within the industry that didn't require quite the spotlight on her. For much of her career before engaging in Izmepisma, this kind of method worked. She became a well-respected if a middle of the road figure.

However, it was her line of work as a background singer was what sparked the formation of her career into possible stardom, and certainly foremost as a WorldVision contender. The first sparks of a possible contest song came from Marina taking on a world tour for past World Hit Festival contestant, Gordan Glavas (who sang for Izmedu in the 33rd World Hit Festival). While the tour itself went off without a hitch, it did result Gordan noticing the hidden talent that Marina held while not being restricted to matching the notes of a more renowned song. It was almost an anecdote from a dramatized biography of any singer's career. Marina vividly remembered practicing her basic fundamental notes and singing a line from an Izmeduan vocal standard. It just so happened that during such a normally solitary moment, Gordan himself was practicing an instrument and paused to hear Marina, especially as she trilled and went through her vocal practices.

Marina herself was rather hesitant and downplayed her talent. However, Gordan was having none of it, and privately proposed a demo recording session to Marina after the tour was over. Marina, seeing as she didn't have any engagements after the tour, agreed to have something to look forward to. At the time, Marina thought it to be weird and a touch too sudden that someone with Gordan's stature would be offering such an opportunity to her. The tour came and went, and Marina found herself meeting with Gordan in the studio. She agreed to sing some of these 'demos' that Gordan wanted her to sing, of which one of them would be the very song she would bring to Izmepisma.

Gordan, who had been trying to find suitable singers for his demos based on more positive writing experiences, had struck gold when Marina immediately matched with the demo for “La initintra.” For Marina, she rather liked the songs she was singing and felt a deep engagement with them in a way she couldn't find with just background singing. However, with that engagement also came an anxiety. This was, of course, going against the very parameters of the career she tried to stake out. She didn't want any unnecessary fame or attention from turning into a solo artist, and at first vehemently denied for being 'the voice' for “La initintra.” However, when Gordan offered her a proposition to either think about it or just outright deny the opportunity, Marina suddenly found herself utilizing the option to think about her involvement instead of an immediate refusal.

That was where Marina knew she actually wanted to be a part of the project. After some thought, she realized that there really wasn't going to be any opportunity quite like she had. Here she was, a singer in her mid-30s bucking the trend of Izmeduan female singers needing to be young to make it big. Besides, she was relying on the Izmeduan fame machine to throw her name into the annals of obscurity. She figured, if she could take this song places but release no records after, or just turn into a small-time singer that sang material like it, that would be a decent compromise from her past station. And besides... Marina knew she could afford the extra renown.

So, she took on Gordan's project and decided to follow the plan of submitting the song for Izmepisma. She took the initial 3rd place in stride, thinking it to be a fitting end for her time in the spotlight. When invited for a second go around? Well, she only went and won the national final. It was a close one, but she did it.

It was time... Marina figured if now was the time to make an impact, it was now.

Lights billowed down to the center of the Laugardalshöll's stage at the advent of the Izmeduan entry. With the addition of an orchestra, as well as the song's instrumentation befitting of it, RTI would then elect the entry to be played live. A piano and Marina herself were situated on top of one of the stage's stairwells. The entry would begin with a simple piano, a white spotlight shining on Marina and the piano. The camera would fade to a close up, with the establishing shot being Marina's elegant visage situated against the instrument. She held one hand on the piano itself, her face craned upwards and her posture seeming almost iconic and befitting of the song's tune. She held a graceful, if very fixed pose, against the piano. The gradually brightening lights would reveal Marina to be wearing an elegantly-designed dress for the occasion. As soon as she heard her cue, she began to sing...

Za canta dana čekam te
Neprekidno pišem
I šaljem maji pozdrav nekom sebnom
Možda primit ćete melu poruku
Za maj život, sam ispunjen
Vidila sam el biali svit
Doživio sam el subliman
Još tamo je nešto praplar tu

For the long first verse, Marina carried the song with an emotional yet restrained voice. She gazed at the camera with a cloying and fragile grace, addressing the viewers at home like the recipient of the song. She would gently sway to the song as she then gazed longingly at the piano player, her eyes smoldering with a wistful romance. The camera, throughout both halves of the verse, would fade between varying views of the stage. For the moments that needed it, the camera was more at home catching Marina's expressive singing. However, some shots faded to a wider view of the stage itself. The LED panels, as Marina sang, would display a real-time lyric video where the lyrics were being 'written' in ink as Marina sang them. Subtle ink splots can be seen crossing the LED panels, but it was the lyrics in Izmeduan that would dominate the proceedings with what was going behind Marina herself. As the verse approached its end, the camera would re-shift its focus towards a closer view of Marina herself, a wistful smile on her face as she sang the lead-up towards the chorus...

Maja draga pišem vama, ovi fum
La initintra suši se i prazan
Maji riči ne uspiju razumjeti
Ova ljubaur
Toliko pokušavam pronaći svrhi
U tim porumima-figuracija
Unutra jednostavnost shvaćam jamo
Sam tvaja

The chorus almost started with a swooning atmosphere, carried by the orchestra on the stage. Marina crooned and nearly belted out the lyrics as she swayed with the subtly increasing pace and dramatics of the music. The lights intensified, coalescing down onto the stage into a bright white while maintaining a simplicity in the staging itself. The intricacies came from what was being displayed on the screen, in which the ink splots began to become a touch more intense yet were never intrusive enough to disrupt the words on the screen. The camera's alternating close and wide views made a dual focus on Marina's singing and the screen. Marina's expression of yearning was arched upwards, stepping forwards from the piano as she sang with a dramatic gait, closing her eyes when she sang 'ova ljubaur.' The screens behind her would then begin to write the lyrics in other different languages, especially from languages of current and past WorldVision nations (with an emphasis on representing currently competing contestants' national languages). Throughout the chorus, the song would develop and build further. In one half a focus on the orchestral elements of the song, with additional support from drums in the second half. Each line was written in one language, with only the ending lines (ova ljubaur and sam tvoja) remaining in Izmeduan on the screens. At the end of the verse, the camera returned to Marina. Her expression was dreamy and her eyes were closed as she sang 'sam tvoja,' doing so with a smile as the song transitioned out of the chorus and into the next verse.

La-elegancija je doira
Maji riči biži di me
Još mi um misli maštom i čudo
Ne mogu pisati, ne mogu izraziti
Maji pisanji ne uspiva
Mui maji sentićaji
Oni su vični u momu cru
Čak i ako ne uspivam

The second verse now had the additional benefit of the song's gradual build towards a grander sound. The drums that developed earlier would now make their presence even more visible, being complemented with the orchestra in the background. The second verse itself also represented a further progression in the song and its narrative, with Marina visibly walking away from the piano and on the steps downwards. Marina took her time as she walked, making sure to carefully cradle her dress upwards as she expertly kept pace with the song's vocals and kept track of the camera. This moment had a specifically cinematic bent for viewers at home, with a camera taking a side angle of Marina's body as she walked down the stairs. She landed at the catwalk by the second half of the verse, with the camera maintaining its singular angle on her as she made a confident stride towards the center of the stage. Her face was one of determination, befitting the instrumentation and the earnestness behind Gordan's written words. As Marina closed the verse, she reached the very center of the stage with a hopeful and loving look in her eyes, clutching microphone with a joyous look towards the ceiling.

Ova ljubaur
Sam tvaja

Marina's delivery of this chorus was far more intense, but she never let the vocals go too overboard or too powerful. She sang with an almost innocent joy and happiness, complicating such emotions with that touch of yearning in her eyes as she let the song's words and emotions speak through her solitary performance. With her lone positioning on the stage, the camera didn't quite have to do as much work to do a dual focus on Marina and what was happening in the LED screens themselves, creating an easier flow in the presentation. Marina swooned and belted each line, maintaining a consistency between both halves of the verse as she was supported by hidden background singers in some lines. The same gimmick of 'writing' the lines on the screen was maintained from the last chorus, continuing throughout the previous verse and especially being prominent in this chorus. A different set of languages was used as it was slowly being revealed that the written lyrics were now on a stationary. The white that would comprise much of the background would slowly manifest into paper, creating a virtual surface in which the words being written on. The camera would maintain close and wide views as much as possible, ending on a close view of Marina's face at 'sam tvaja.'

Maje poruko dolazi do kraja
El ponoćno ulje prestane ardarati
Vrime je prihvatiti
Sentirej i ufanje

The bridge saw a turn from the increasing dramatics of the song towards a paring back. The drums were gone and only a relatively sparse instrumentation can be heard. For the first two lines, Marina closes her eyes and an expression of acceptance and resignation seems to appear. She would then slowly turn around towards the LED screens themselves, with the lyrics still be written (albeit in a much slower pace now). As the instrumentation swelled just that bit more, with the orchestra getting their brief spotlight in the song. It was at the middle of the second line that she was finally facing the screens, and it was at the second half of this bridge that the song began to further develop once more. As she sang, she used her free hands to make motions of writing and scribbling, with the camera cleverly imposing a direct image of the LED screen on the viewer as Marina 'wrote.' After that moment, the screen would darken and the song would take a brief pause, only the spotlight on Marina remaining as she slowly turned around.

Ova ljubaur
Sam tvaja

The full instrumentation and staging returned, this time with full gusto. This song climaxed with a consistently dramatic and yet glorious coalescing of all the elements that built up to this final chorus. Marina's vocals were more than enough for the task, as she belted out each lyric with as much emotion and force as she could, her vocals soaring towards a powerful and more dynamic register than the straight out belting she reserved in building for the song. Her very body language indicated the joy she felt from singing. Additionally, an array of bright white and gold lights would descend upon the stage, slowly dancing and lapping around the stage. This gave the Laugardalshöll's interior the necessary joyous atmosphere befitting the song. She was moving her hands around and her movements were just a touch more looser. The instrumentation itself reflected this, with the orchestra playing at a much more dominant level than they have been, and Gordan's own touches were added to the song as well. Occasional plucks of electric guitar would augment the song's now grand atmosphere.

Ah nema više riči napisati
Unutra je ljubaur nalazim maja vira
Da veni kući

One more set of lyrics were added to the final chorus of the song. Marina's vocals were most resonant throughout these lines, with her singing to the fans. She walked towards the audience, lovingly gazing at them and when appropriate, would reach out for just a moment (during the second and third lines) to reach for the hands of of the lucky ones at the front seats. Marina then returned to the center of the stage for the final line of this chorus, the lights gradually darkening to a lone spotlight on Marina herself.

Za canta dana čekam te
Neprekidno pišem

The song ended the way it began, a soft piano buttressing Marina's vocals. The camera did one last close up on her face, with her ending the song with a wistful yet wide smile. As soon as she sang the last note, the lights would darken. A wild crowd cheer would then commence at the end of the Izmeduan entry.

“Hvala!” Marina said to the crowd, walking back to the green room.

For almost an eternity, I wait for you
Writing without ceasing
Sending my regards to a special someone
I hope you'll receive that hopeful letter
I've done so much in one lifetime
I've seen such a beautiful world
Experienced sublime adventures
But there is always something missing...

I write to you about these yearnings my dear
The ink runs dry and empty
My words fail to encompass
This love
I try and try to find purpose
In these letters and figures
It is within simplicity that I now realize
I am yours

Elegance is elusive
My words escape me
Yet my mind swirls with imagination
That I cannot write or even express
My writing may falter
But my feelings
They rest eternal within my heart
Even if I fall

This love
I am yours

My letter comes to a close
The midnight oil ceases burning
It's time to embrace
Feeling and hope

This love
I am yours

There are no more words to write
It is within love I find faith
Come home...

For almost an eternity, I wait for you
Writing without ceasing
Last edited by Izmedu on Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF IZMEDU
WorldVision Song Contest - World Hit Festival

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:59 pm

ETHANE - C2H6

10: Ashleigh Daniel-Blake & Peter Stalker - Obsessed
Tune: AViVA: AViVA - HUSHH

Ash stands centre stage, microphone in her hand. The lights dim for the start of her performance. She seems to be cowering, hiding. At the start of the song, Peter is walking around the stage, a large grin on his face. He keeps looking out over the audience. It's almost as if he is looking for something. Ash looks up as the song starts, a white light beams down on her with ambient red lighting. She begins to sing.

Stay still young one,
Don't move a bone,
Can you hear him?
You're not alone.
Noises, banging,
He's coming close.
You can't go home.

Ash starts dashing around, as if she is slightly panicked. Peter gets closer and closer to her, looking like he is looking for something. He has a mic attached to him so he doesn't have to hold it.

Hold your breath,
Out of sight,
What else will he do tonight?
Hear their screams and stay inside?

The ambient red lights turn off just before the start of the chorus, replaced with a very dim white light. As the 'rush' is sung each time, the red lights phase back in and out again, before turning back on for the 'feel your' line, before doing the same pattern for the following 2 lines. Ash and Peter are carrying out a choreographed dance. The dance involves a lot of spinning, and the portrayal is always that Peter is stronger, and using his power over Ash. Ash is cowering, or slumping, fitting the lyrics.

Rush, Rush,
Feel your heartbeat pumping,
Shush, Shush,
Feel your body slumping,
You've been exposed to his dark side,
He's obsessed, not sure you can hide,
But he can end it fast if you
Shush, Shush.

The lights brighten up a bit when Ash is singing the 'yeah' bit. Ash is moving around the stage, carrying out the dance. When Peter sings, while following Ash, the lights drop out except for the red ambient light and a dim light shining on him, as if to keep what he is saying shrouded in mystery.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah,
No one has to know,
Everyone will go,
I'm having my fun,
Bang bang I'm not done.

The choreographed dance routine calms down a bit for the verse. There is still dancing but it is slower, and in much close proximity, with Ash slightly less overpowered, as if at points she is engaging herself. They are still moving around the stage. There is ambient red lighting and a white light that follows them.

His grip tensing,
Ready to shoot.
Can't stop shaking,
Waiting for the end.
He comes closer,
Grin on his face.
He won't stop.

Ash is crouched on the floor, with Peter towering over her. There is one spotlight, with all the rest off the lights off. It is focused on Ash and her face, as if this was a monologue.

Shallow breath,
Suck it in,
Wait for him to fire again,
You have nothing left to fight.

The lights return to the pulsing of the last chorus.

Rush, Rush,
Feel your heartbeat pumping.
Shush, Shush,
Feel your body slumping.
He's obsessed, so say your goodbyes.
I can keep a secret if you
Shush, Shush.

Similar to last post-chorus, but Ash is engaging with the choreographed dancing more, and appears in less of an overpowered position.

No one has to know.
I'm going real slow.
I'm having my fun.
Bang bang I'm not done.

The atmosphere goes really sinister, with Peter almost treating Ash as a child. The ambient red light is still there but dimmed, the spotlight is focused on only Peter. Ash is still singing, but it is as if Peter is the one saying it by the way he is acting and dancing.

Sleep tight young one,
Rest your head now.
Dreams are waiting; I won't leave you alone.
But if you ever speak out loud,
You won't be plowed, I'll end you, disavowed.

Returns to the same as the previous chorus, but they're almost dancing together. Still a sinister atmosphere.

Rush, Rush,
Feel your heartbeat pumping.
Shush, Shush,
Feel your body slumping.
He's obsessed, so say your goodbyes.
I can keep a secret if you
Shush, Shush.

Ash moves to the floor after she is finished singing, curled up in a ball as if she has given up. Peter is standing behind her, towering over her, while looking half at her and half across the audience. The spotlight is focused on him.

I'm coming inside,
I like the show,
This gives me life,
I won't ever...

The lights pulse for this bit as well, but no lights are on at all - it is pitch black - in between pulses.

Rush rush,

I'm coming inside,
I like the show,
This gives me life,
I won't ever...

Rush rush.

'thank you!'
Last edited by Ethane on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

Talvezout
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:26 pm

i n t e r v a l a c t
w i l l b e
u p t o n i g h t
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
talveziobiblio.org.tz

Vartugia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vartugia » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:27 am

01/21: Vartugia

Anta`s wig

Hello. Im Anta`s wig and i blew over. Here are the results from Vartugia. These are hairrising.

1 pt Ardoki
2 pts TAS
3 pts Antahbrantahstan
4 pts Izmedu
5 pts Ethane
6 pts Talvezout
7 pts Saviera

8 pts Normandy and Picardy
10 pts Mister X
12 pts Indo States Nekoni
Puppet of Darkmania

You are reading this signature, didn't you? If so, then have a nice day, and may whatever you believe in bless you.

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:02 pm

You want votes? Do you really? You sure? Ok then...

12pts - Izmedu
10pts - Adab
8pts - Nekoni

7pts - Saviera
6pts - Syrche
5pts - Besen
4pts - Talvezout
3pts - Antahbrantahstan
2pts - Mister X
1pt - Main Nation Ministry
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen! Main Nation Ministry now casts their votes!

1 Point: Mister X
2 Points: Talvezout
3 Points: Antahbrantahstan
4 Points: Polkpodia
5 Points: Izmedu
6 Points: Kalosia
7 Points: Kishrael

And now for the top three!

Nekoni!

Ardoki!

SAVERIA!!!
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Besen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:08 am

BESEN'S POINTS
Hannah (WHF38, Besarfest 65)

Hey, world! I loved every second of tonight's show, so it is an honour to give Besen's points tonight.

01 | Pan-Asiatic States
02 | Normandy and Picardy
03 | Estogium
04 | Kishrael
05 | Axuva
06 | Izmedu
07 | Talvezout

Nekoni

Antahbrantahstan

Polkopia

Talvezout

Polkopia
Last edited by Besen on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:46 am

1 point: Saviera
2 points: Nekoni
3 points: Estogium
4 points: Besen
5 points: Normandy and Picardy
6 points: Syrche
7 points: Izmedu

8 points: Kishrael

10 points: Antahbrantahstan

12 points: Ethane
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:13 am

1 - Kalosia
2 - Mister X
3 - Antahbrantahstan
4 - Kishrael
5 - Axuva
6 - Ethane
7 - Syrche

8 - Saviera

10 - Adab

12 - Main Nation Ministry
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

Syrche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Syrche » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:26 am

12 Points: Nekoni

10 Points: Polkopia

8 Points: Besen

7 Points: Kishrael
6 Points Normandy & Picardy
5 Points: Adab
4 Points: Izmedu
3 Points: Ethane
2 Points: Talvezout
1 Point: Estogium

These American States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby These American States » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:05 am

Monica LaPinsky, Girlfriend of President Don JJ Trummmp III

Monica LaPinsky ambled onto the stage, hoofing it all the way.

"Whew" she let out a huge gasp, wiping her forehead as she reached for the microphone on the podium before her.
"Hello Ya'll" she said, trying to sound sweet, but sounding more like a .... like a Republican basically....Insincere...
"Now I'm bout to throw Ya'll some points, so just chill out a sec..."

LaPinsky reaches into her back right pocket, pulling out a folded piece of paper.

"Okay Ya'll, looks like it's..." she squints at the paper. "Sorry guys, the handwriting is a little bit messy."

"12 points for A Dookie?
10 points to M&M's
8 Points for Saf- uh...... Sephora?
7 for A Dab
6 for Vagin-....OH MY LORD!!!!!! I CAN'T SAY THAT ON TELEVISION!!!!
5 for Search
4 to Niko
3 to Armada
2 points for Ethan
1 point for...It's Toe Jam?

Monica LaPinsky squinted at the page in front of her, amazed at the strange sounding names that she had just read, of countries that she had mostly never heard of before. She looked left, then right, then left again....looking confused. The awkward moment came to an end, and she exited the stage.

12 - Ardoki
10 - Main Nation MInistry
8 - Saviera
7 - Adab
6 Vartugia
5 Syrche
4 Nekoni
3 Izmedu
2Ethane
1 Estogium
President: Joe King | Vice Pres: California Jones

WorldVision 67 70 83 89 98 99 107 108 109

These American States is Puppet of Syrche

Nekoni
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nekoni » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:05 am

GRAPHICS MAN! ARRIVE!

THANKS, GRAPHICS MAN. YOU MAY LEAVE NOW.
Eurovision apologist, International Broadcast Alliance founding member

Debuted in 26, currently entered 29 times

Wins: 2 (70, 92)
Podiums: 3 (70, 80, 92)
Top 10s: 12 (46, 63, 64, 70, 71, 73, 75, 78, 80, 90, 92, 94)
Hostings: 3 (64, 80, 94)

Former Scuderia Fuoco e Ghiacchi, now Polaris Racing Team
WGPC 13 Drivers & Constructors Champion
7-time Grand Prix Host
Renowned* Track Designer

*by himself

Kalosia
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kalosia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:02 pm

11/21 voting
KALOSIA
Magdalenë Ferer, host of the 42nd World Hit Festival

Good evening. I have been tasked to relay a very important piece of information to all of you here in the arena tonight. My mission, as I've chosen to accept it, is to reveal who Kalosia has voted for in this 70th WorldVision Song Contest. Are you ready?

07 Adab
06 Normandy & Picardy
05 Besen
04 Antahbrantahstan
03 Nekoni
02 Ethane
01 Saviera

The Kalosian 8 points go to...
Polkopia!

The 10 points, then, go to...
Izmedu!!

And finally, Kalosia has chosen to award its 12 points to...
Talvezout!!!

This is the end of the message. I wish you all the best of luck.

Syrche
Pan-Asiatic States
Main Nation Ministry
Kishrael
Estogium
Mister X
Ardoki
Axuva
These American States
Vartugia
Hlhata States
Last edited by Kalosia on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saviera
Spokesperson

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saviera » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:07 pm

A Hooded Figure Appears on the Screen. She Says: Hewwo, My Name is Bonita Leer, and I am the Hero that You Need. Here is How Saviera has Voted:

1 Point Goes to Earth Beat!
2 Points Go to Master Eggs!
3 Points Go to Volkswagen!
4 Points Go to East Belgium!
5 Points Go to Colon See All!
6 Points Go to Talk Feast Out!
7 Points Go to Melts in Your Mouth Not In Your Hand!
8 Points Go to Bee Twin!
9 Points Go to God-Blessed Saviera!
10 Points Go to Indo States!
11 Points Go to God-Blessed Saviera!
12 Points Go to Filipino States!

Thank You and God Bless Saviera!!!

01 Ardoki
02 Mister X
03 Polkopia
04 Estogium
05 Kalosia
06 Talvezout
07 Main Nation Ministry
08 Izmedu
10 Axuva
12 Pan-Asiatic States

Talvezout
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am

HALF-TIME SCOREBOARD
1 - Izmedu / 68 points
2 - Saviera / 60 points
3 - Nekoni / 59 points'
4 - Main Nation Ministry / 52 points
5 - Polkopia / 51 points
6 - Talvezout / 44 points
7 - Antahbrantahstan / 43 points
8 - Adab / 39 points
8- Ethane / 39 points
10 - Normandy & Picardy / 34 points
10 - Syrche / 34 points

12 - Kishrael / 33 points
13 - Ardoki / 29 points
14 - Besen / 22 points
15 - Axuva / 20 points
16 - Mister X / 17 points
16 - Kalosia / 17 points
18 - Estogium / 14 points
19 - Pan-Asiatic States / 13 points
20 - Vartugia / 07 points
21 - These American States / 2 points
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
talveziobiblio.org.tz

Antahbrantahstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 29, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Antahbrantahstan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:15 am

Yuliana Vergina Citra (internet personality, influencer, singer, fashion designer, winner of WorldVision 69

"Eh, ehm, Good evening, Elsa, Talvezout, and hello to all my children!"

"I have came here from the heavenly realms to give all of you the Anturian votes, fresh from the oven, however, before that i would like to read this letter to Tomas' backing dancer and nobody, Evan, this is from your boyfriend back home, it reads, "Dear Evan, you're such a nuisance, i keep blushing in front of my friends whenever you appear on the TV screen, please don't do that again, love, D".

"Whatever, this is useless, and, oh, did i already said that i will read the votes? Oh, ok, alright, here we go."

7-Normandy and Picardy
6-Ethane
5-Polkopia
4-Saviera
3-Besen
2-Kishrael
1-Talvezout

"The Anturian 8 points goes to this piece of a garbage, which is..."
RIHANNA FROM ESTOGIUM!

"The Anturian 10 points will go to another piece of garbage, slightly better than Estogium, but still garbage, which is..."
THE GIBBERISH LADY FROM IZMEDU!

"And the trashiest of it all, the most horrible audacity of it all, the worst-of-the-bunch, getting our 12 points is..."
DAHLIA AIR FRESHENER FROM NEKONI!

"It's time to go back to the skies, see you all!"
Farhana Nariswari Wisandana | Audrey Vanessa Susilo | Yasinta Aurellia | Lulu Zaharani Krisna Widodo | Ritassya Wellgreat Waynands

Estogium
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Darlington Calling...

Postby Estogium » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:17 am

12 Ethane
10 Nekoni
8 Besen

7 Main Nation Ministry
6 Antahbrantahstan
5 Polkopia
4 Kishrael
3 Adab
2 Syrche
1 Izmedu

Kishrael
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kishrael » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:26 am

12 - Nekoni
10 - Polkopia
8 - Antahbrantahstan
7 - Syrche
6 - Izmedu
5 - Estogium
4 - Talvezout
3 - Besen
2 - Mister X
1 - Axuva

Adab
Negotiator

Founded: May 28, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Adab » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:59 am

Adab voting results:

12 - Normandy and Picardy
10 - Pan-Asiatic States
8 - Kishrael
7 - Besen
6 - Mister X
5 - Izmedu
4 - Talvezout
3 - Syrche
2 - Kalosia
1 - These American States
Male, 23, Indonesian

Major partner in free association with Faraby (that's my puppet/secondary nation IRL).

Factbook

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
-Muhammad Ali

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:05 am

Ruza Parlov, Izmeduan singer

"Dobra vecer Ylfa! This is Vodiznad calling. This has been a fierce WorldVision and one hell of a ride. I can't wait to find out who wins. Alright, it's time for some votes."

1 point: Mister X
2 points: Besen
3 points: Main Nation Ministry
4 points: Antahbrantahstan
5 points: Nekoni
6 points: Polkopia
7 points: Adab

"Here are the big ones, let's have some fun."

Three songs for the price of one entry? I'm sold! TALVEZOUT!

That adorable song from NORMANDY AND PICARDY!

I wish I was in this girl group! Those girls from SambuCCA, love y'all. KISHRAEL!!!
THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF IZMEDU
WorldVision Song Contest - World Hit Festival

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Ethane's votes:

12 points - Antahbrantahstan
10 points - Normandy and Picardy
8 points - Izmedu

7 points - Syrche
6 points - Besen
5 points - These American States
4 points - Nekoni
3 points - Mister X
2 points - Kishrael
1 point - Saviera
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

Axuva
Envoy

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Axuva » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:00 pm

12polkopia
10 1estogium
8kalosia
7 talvezout
6 normandy
5mrx
4 mnm
3 vartugia
2 adab
1 syrche
Last edited by Axuva on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Axuva Today Network [ATN] Today we announce that the Axuvian Government now recognizes The Russian Language as an Official Language, Korean and English were spoken in the beginning, but there were Russians too, russians were forgotten and their language were not recognized due to the things they did in the past, but now their language is a official language of Axuva, and there will now be 3 official languages instead of two.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates