NATION

PASSWORD

Seize the Throne [Open/OOC/Fantasy]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 am

H-hey Woody, I exist t-too yknow.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:H-hey Woody, I exist t-too yknow.

You're not in the grand hall

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:07 am

Woodstovia wrote:
Ruskland-Preuben wrote:H-hey Woody, I exist t-too yknow.

You're not in the grand hall

If I were to edit my post to include going inisde the hall, would you post a "hi wtf is that on your spear you weirdo" kind of post?
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:10 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:
Woodstovia wrote:You're not in the grand hall

If I were to edit my post to include going inisde the hall, would you post a "hi wtf is that on your spear you weirdo" kind of post?

Sure

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:18 am

Imagine having a literal heretic as a leader.
This post was made by the Conradiner gang.
Last edited by Ruskland-Preuben on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:39 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:Imagine having a literal heretic as a leader.

This could apply to Aerion and Carnifex.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:47 am

Woodstovia wrote:
Ruskland-Preuben wrote:Imagine having a literal heretic as a leader.

This could apply to Aerion and Carnifex.

How though? You don’t look like Fulgrim after getting the Blade of the Laer.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:46 am

And I am absolutely uncertain where to interject my character with all that is going on. :P

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:15 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:And I am absolutely uncertain where to interject my character with all that is going on. :P

Same here, i'm just finishing my app, but if i get accepted there really isn't a way to get my character onto the stuff. I'm too late to get to the whole coronation thing ,i guess.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:11 am

Skarten wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:And I am absolutely uncertain where to interject my character with all that is going on. :P

Same here, i'm just finishing my app, but if i get accepted there really isn't a way to get my character onto the stuff. I'm too late to get to the whole coronation thing ,i guess.

Well more that three people suddenly showed up to the conversation I am in and are talking. I will just respond to all of them. :P

And the coronation hasn't happened yet since we are at the feast before that is even determined.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:18 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Skarten wrote:Same here, i'm just finishing my app, but if i get accepted there really isn't a way to get my character onto the stuff. I'm too late to get to the whole coronation thing ,i guess.

Well more that three people suddenly showed up to the conversation I am in and are talking. I will just respond to all of them. :P

And the coronation hasn't happened yet since we are at the feast before that is even determined.

The question will be if i manage to finish my app before it begins.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:35 am

It is a pain to find out how my character will say "Yes I would be interested in the throne out of obligation" while avoiding getting into a row with the peacock in front of him. :P Ah well, to hell with it.

Skarten wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

The question will be if i manage to finish my app before it begins.

Ah, I see what you mean.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:37 am

Posted, just take my comments as things that happened over the course of the conversation, which I indicated parenthesis where it is in said conversation.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:46 am

It seems I neglected to have Jonathan interact with some people as I was distracted by the necessity to help things move along.

I'll likely correct this with a new IC post soon. I apologize, sincerely; however, for now, it seems I've got to let this evolve. My life is fairly busy and hectic, but please bear with me - I am really trying to manage this as well as I can.

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:59 am

posted for the meeting.
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:16 am

Draconia shall rise again!
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:17 am

The V O I D wrote:It seems I neglected to have Jonathan interact with some people as I was distracted by the necessity to help things move along.

I'll likely correct this with a new IC post soon. I apologize, sincerely; however, for now, it seems I've got to let this evolve. My life is fairly busy and hectic, but please bear with me - I am really trying to manage this as well as I can.

By the way, VOID, have you decided if you'll accept Aurinia on the whole lore thing? It's not there so i'll guess you still didn't decide.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:17 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:....I share the sentiments that Carnifax is absolutely unacceptable and unsuited to be Emperor but I wouldn't trust this General as far as I could throw him, not with maintaining our Empire.

You probably couldn't throw me far tbh. Also, it's scheming time!
Last edited by The World Capitalist Confederation on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:31 am

Everyone sign my letter please.
Please Watch

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:53 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Everyone sign my letter please.

No one has picked the new emperor yet, save it for later.
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:07 am

Union Princes wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Everyone sign my letter please.

No one has picked the new emperor yet, save it for later.

Yeah, that sounds like something more we would write/sign after the Throne Society tries giving it to him and we are denouncing it. But that is my two cents (in advance so much that I get left behind again High Duke Valerius refuses to sign it)

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:....I share the sentiments that Carnifax is absolutely unacceptable and unsuited to be Emperor but I wouldn't trust this General as far as I could throw him, not with maintaining our Empire.

You probably couldn't throw me far tbh. Also, it's scheming time!

Likely not which shows how far that trust is. :P

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:16 am

The V O I D wrote:It seems I neglected to have Jonathan interact with some people as I was distracted by the necessity to help things move along.

I'm fine with it VOID, I prefer slower RPs anyway, though have you considered finding a Co-OP to help out? Not sure how much it would help out with us making some of the lore and such as we move along and such but just a suggestion.

As for moving IC along yeah it would probably be best to make sure you have everything covered before moving it along. It really only needs to be desperately moved along if we are at a point where it needs to be moved and the other players can't do much.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:16 am

Who should be our candidate though?
Please Watch

Bla Ary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bla Ary » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:30 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

I'm fine with it VOID, I prefer slower RPs anyway, though have you considered finding a Co-OP to help out? Not sure how much it would help out with us making some of the lore and such as we move along and such but just a suggestion.

As for moving IC along yeah it would probably be best to make sure you have everything covered before moving it along. It really only needs to be desperately moved along if we are at a point where it needs to be moved and the other players can't do much.

This. You could use some help man.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:46 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Who should be our candidate though?

*clears throat*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse