NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:10 am

Another figure went into the bar, and this time, it was a rather tall man in a full body armor that resembles more of a guard's outfit, rather than a medieval one. It was none other than Valentijn himself.

I see that my other self has been keeping you all company here.
- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

He was pointing to Valentina, who was simply sitting on the floor and watching the life go by.

Well, well, someone got a change of wardrobe, and no longer was wearing a woman's armor!
- Valentina “De Sierlijke & Vrij High Valkyrie” Samantha Maxine Ada Jolin Annelijn Caitlin Trijntje Crystal Clarice Constance Thida Myat Yadana

Heh, maybe someday I'll wear that again. I usually go back to my older suits and outfits when I feel like it. Anyway, let me get a drink.
- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

Valentijn took a step towards the bar and crouched down, looking down at the bartender and anyone else that could serve him.

Can I have a shot of your strongest drinks available here? I would like 1.5 litres of it.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

FTLverse
Secretary

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby FTLverse » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:18 am

Kazaraathkik examined the particularly tall figure. Despite being covered in armour, he seemed to be a meatsack, though there was no ruling out some other race- perhaps an Engi of some kind? Yet he appears to be a warrior of some kind. Not only that, but he was beside another figure, who was definitely a human. A pair of human warriors? Perhaps that will have to do... The mantis scattered closer to them. This time, he decided to attempt a better recruitment pitch- he was getting anxious to get out of here with what he came for. “You two...are you potentially looking for an opportunity to bear witness to endless excitement, glory and bloodshed?”
A nation known as FTLverse jumps into the thread. What should you do?
1. Attack the nation
2. Leave it be
3. (Online Database Access) Examine their species

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:23 am

FTLverse wrote:Kazaraathkik examined the particularly tall figure. Despite being covered in armour, he seemed to be a meatsack, though there was no ruling out some other race- perhaps an Engi of some kind? Yet he appears to be a warrior of some kind. Not only that, but he was beside another figure, who was definitely a human. A pair of human warriors? Perhaps that will have to do... The mantis scattered closer to them. This time, he decided to attempt a better recruitment pitch- he was getting anxious to get out of here with what he came for. “You two...are you potentially looking for an opportunity to bear witness to endless excitement, glory and bloodshed?”

Uhhh, we will pass, thank you very much! Who are you exactly going to kill and... err, are you guys trying to eat me? I'm radioactive, you know? There's nothing protecting you once this suit broke. Wait, recruitment? Ahh.. maybe some other time, I suppose?

We... well, him-me, frequent around here, not for fighting anyone, mind you. The drink here is rather good, and the company here is good as well.
- Valentina “De Sierlijke & Vrij High Valkyrie” Samantha Maxine Ada Jolin Annelijn Caitlin Trijntje Crystal Clarice Constance Thida Myat Yadana
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

FTLverse
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby FTLverse » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:28 am

“Eat you? Of course not. That is for prey. Wait...radioactive?” A gasbag!? Gah! Fragile beings! But they could help us... Kazaraathkik had, of course, mistaken the comment for indicating a member of the Zoltan race. “I see neither the meatsack nor the battery wish to come. Fine. Enjoy your tedium! But know that it is not warriors I seek, but merely someone to pilot the ship while me and my crewmen slaughter enemies in their own holds!”
1. Attack the nation
2. Leave it be

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:36 am

FTLverse wrote:“Eat you? Of course not. That is for prey. Wait...radioactive?” A gasbag!? Gah! Fragile beings! But they could help us... Kazaraathkik had, of course, mistaken the comment for indicating a member of the Zoltan race. “I see neither the meatsack nor the battery wish to come. Fine. Enjoy your tedium! But know that it is not warriors I seek, but merely someone to pilot the ship while me and my crewmen slaughter enemies in their own holds!”

Ahh, long story for that one. I got hit with a nuclear warhead... on the head. It was painful, but somehow, I didn't die, and now every time I take off my clothes, I became a living nuclear reactor. This suit is supposed to convert all of that into some... healing energy, some weird crap like that. Anyway... we would really love to help, but... look at us. We are too big for your ships! And I'm sure that you don't have controls for a 50-meter being.

We could ask Chief Aviator Gwen, though. Provided that she is willing to! What kind of missions are you all running?
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

FTLverse
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby FTLverse » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 am

Kazaraathkik let our a mandible-click sequence that resembled laughter. “You are right. You are too big for us. How bizarre it is to meet you. Our mission is for the single, righteous purpose of the glory of satisfying bloodthirst! It is-“

Another mantis rushed inside, and called out. “Captain! They’re here! They’ve found us!”

“Gah! I shall return, oversized meatsack!” With that, he scurried off with intense speed.
1. Attack the nation
2. Leave it be

Greater South
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:00 am

Meanwhile, looking exhausted, the crew of Task Force 2 come back inside.
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:06 am

FTLverse wrote:Kazaraathkik let our a mandible-click sequence that resembled laughter. “You are right. You are too big for us. How bizarre it is to meet you. Our mission is for the single, righteous purpose of the glory of satisfying bloodthirst! It is-“

Another mantis rushed inside, and called out. “Captain! They’re here! They’ve found us!”

“Gah! I shall return, oversized meatsack!” With that, he scurried off with intense speed.

It is? It is what? Come on, don't leave me hanging- and there he goes.

What an odd individual! Who's they? Who found them? Ah well, shall we drink to that, Val?

Of course!

Greater South wrote:Meanwhile, looking exhausted, the crew of Task Force 2 come back inside.

Well, hello there! Darn, you all look beat up! What happened?
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Greater South
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:09 am

Valentine Z wrote:
FTLverse wrote:Kazaraathkik let our a mandible-click sequence that resembled laughter. “You are right. You are too big for us. How bizarre it is to meet you. Our mission is for the single, righteous purpose of the glory of satisfying bloodthirst! It is-“

It is? It is what? Come on, don't leave me hanging- and there he goes.

What an odd individual! Who's they? Who found them? Ah well, shall we drink to that, Val?

Of course!

Greater South wrote:Meanwhile, looking exhausted, the crew of Task Force 2 come back inside.

Well, hello there! Darn, you all look beat up! What happened?

"Well, there was this competition the Vonstein buggers down in the Rapture, and boy was that a bloody rootin'..." The Sniper said as he sat down. "There was some tough bloody competition."
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:12 am

Greater South wrote:"Well, there was this competition the Vonstein buggers down in the Rapture, and boy was that a bloody rootin'..." The Sniper said as he sat down. "There was some tough bloody competition."

Oooh, those guys! We generally are fine with those people, though it still buggers me on why they would suddenly attack you lot.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Greater South
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:22 am

Valentine Z wrote:
Greater South wrote:"Well, there was this competition the Vonstein buggers down in the Rapture, and boy was that a bloody rootin'..." The Sniper said as he sat down. "There was some tough bloody competition."

Oooh, those guys! We generally are fine with those people, though it still buggers me on why they would suddenly attack you lot.

"Well, the Vonsteins themselves didn't attack us... we signed up for a little gladiator-style competition and the winner got a whole bunch of amazin' prizes as well as freedom. The losers died. Luckily, our lovely little respawn backed us up, so..." The Engineer awkwardly chuckled

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:27 am

Greater South wrote:"Well, the Vonsteins themselves didn't attack us... we signed up for a little gladiator-style competition and the winner got a whole bunch of amazin' prizes as well as freedom. The losers died. Luckily, our lovely little respawn backed us up, so..." The Engineer awkwardly chuckled

Oooh, that! Yes, I have heard of that, actually. They asked us if we wanted to join, but for the time being, we rather not. Because AHEM our guy was busy!

Leave me out of this, and go back in-character!

So.. yeah, some other time, I suppose. So, you guys died? I'm sorry to hear that.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:16 am

A girl, of young adult age, with a stupid, dull, and half-awake look that contrasted weirdly with her cutesy features entered. She wore a sea blue beret and some sort of ragged combat uniform in blue camo with her sleeves rolled up. Around her neck was a bandana which somewhat poorly concealed a sleeping mask. This was Noëlle, an unknown grunt from an alternate-universe Calidia's privateer corps. She yawned and lumbered up to the bar.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018

A vibrant, tropical Francophone nation with Burgundian heritage, situated in Cuba!
Le Captaine - NS stats not used - La Présidente
Bonsoir!: Controversy over Expedition move to decorate for Christmas; "Thanksgiving has not even passed yet," President criticizes. | President Petit spares multiple turkey in preparation for Thanksgiving for the third time in a row

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:48 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
Greater South wrote:"Well, the Vonsteins themselves didn't attack us... we signed up for a little gladiator-style competition and the winner got a whole bunch of amazin' prizes as well as freedom. The losers died. Luckily, our lovely little respawn backed us up, so..." The Engineer awkwardly chuckled

Oooh, that! Yes, I have heard of that, actually. They asked us if we wanted to join, but for the time being, we rather not. Because AHEM our guy was busy!

Leave me out of this, and go back in-character!

So.. yeah, some other time, I suppose. So, you guys died? I'm sorry to hear that.

"Actually Senpai, the damn thing just started."
Death snapped as a large flatscreen appeared as a televised Event
"I figured time is convoluted here. So if they do die they can watch." He chuckles and points to Low and Oni "Oh, there's my boys! Go team!"
He opens a bottle on his jaw.
"Good luck trying to figure out if this is all just a hallucination based on the face that the King of Corpses presence lingers."
Death downed his drink.
Captaincy of Calidia wrote:A girl, of young adult age, with a stupid, dull, and half-awake look that contrasted weirdly with her cutesy features entered. She wore a sea blue beret and some sort of ragged combat uniform in blue camo with her sleeves rolled up. Around her neck was a bandana which somewhat poorly concealed a sleeping mask. This was Noëlle, an unknown grunt from an alternate-universe Calidia's privateer corps. She yawned and lumbered up to the bar.

"Just looking at you makes me sleepy."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:16 pm

"You saying 'sleepy' makes me sleepy." retorted the girl as she plopped herself down at the bar. "...Hey, spooky-man, can I- er, may I have a beer?"
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018

A vibrant, tropical Francophone nation with Burgundian heritage, situated in Cuba!
Bonsoir!: Controversy over Expedition move to decorate for Christmas; "Thanksgiving has not even passed yet," President criticizes. | President Petit spares multiple turkey in preparation for Thanksgiving for the third time in a row

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:57 pm

Captaincy of Calidia wrote:"You saying 'sleepy' makes me sleepy." retorted the girl as she plopped herself down at the bar. "...Hey, spooky-man, can I- er, may I have a beer?"

"You got some form of ID?" Vixen said before bursting out into laughter sliding her a bottle "I'm just joking."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:37 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Captaincy of Calidia wrote:"You saying 'sleepy' makes me sleepy." retorted the girl as she plopped herself down at the bar. "...Hey, spooky-man, can I- er, may I have a beer?"

"You got some form of ID?" Vixen said before bursting out into laughter sliding her a bottle "I'm just joking."

"Waaaaa...." weakly whined the girl, who immediately took a hearty chug. "So, what even is this place?"
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Captaincy of Calidia wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You got some form of ID?" Vixen said before bursting out into laughter sliding her a bottle "I'm just joking."

"Waaaaa...." weakly whined the girl, who immediately took a hearty chug. "So, what even is this place?"

"Its a bar created from the mistakes of the past in a timeless realm. Lands full of vile creatures and people. This bar is a get together for the many creatures that just want to share a drink." Vixen explains he glances at a glass he held in his hand.
If you can see us...

Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:35 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Its a bar created from the mistakes of the past in a timeless realm. Lands full of vile creatures and people. This bar is a get together for the many creatures that just want to share a drink." Vixen explains he glances at a glass he held in his hand.

"Can you give that in English?" said Noelle, not comprehending the bartender's English.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018

Piscany
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Piscany » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:31 am

As the doors opened, into the saloon came a group of odd fishman-like humanoids; one of them being Queen Diann Daexisys, clad in her usual white-and-Prussian-blue dress with a sort of lighter diving helmet with a clearer visor, and four men who appeared to be her guard, wielding some sort of curved one-handed sword in one hand and a blue shield on the other. Another one came beside Daexisys, a man in white armour who had razor-sharp sword-gauntlets on both hands

A tear fell down Diann's eye as she looked on. "S-so this is what land is like?" She said as she held back tears of joy. "It's beautiful."

"Well, to be honest, this mysterious food they call the 'hamburger' was quite delightful, my queen." The white-armoured man commented.

"Delightful? Archytos, I think those deformed gyros might as very well be killing you." Diann commented.
Last edited by Piscany on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current tech: PT/FanT. Think the mythos of Atlantis or Warcraft.

Across the reaches of the 11,000m deep bottom of the Marianas Trench live an underwater empire, a collective of utopian cities, dominated by the Pescons, a species of fish-like humans, who regularly fend off giant sea monsters that realm the deep unknown.

Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:44 am

Piscany wrote:As the doors opened, into the saloon came a group of odd fishman-like humanoids; one of them being Queen Diann Daexisys, clad in her usual white-and-Prussian-blue dress with a sort of lighter diving helmet with a clearer visor, and four men who appeared to be her guard, wielding some sort of curved one-handed sword in one hand and a blue shield on the other. Another one came beside Daexisys, a man in white armour who had razor-sharp sword-gauntlets on both hands

A tear fell down Diann's eye as she looked on. "S-so this is what land is like?" She said as she held back tears of joy. "It's beautiful."

"Well, to be honest, this mysterious food they call the 'hamburger' was quite delightful, my queen." The white-armoured man commented.

"Delightful? Archytos, I think those deformed gyros might as very well be killing you." Diann commented.

Noelle turned in her seat, drink in hand. "Oh, hey, what are they talking abou-" She jolted, squealed, and dropped her drink.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018

Piscany
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piscany » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:00 am

Piscany wrote:As the doors opened, into the saloon came a group of odd fishman-like humanoids; one of them being Queen Diann Daexisys, clad in her usual white-and-Prussian-blue dress with a sort of lighter diving helmet with a clearer visor, and four men who appeared to be her guard, wielding some sort of curved one-handed sword in one hand and a blue shield on the other. Another one came beside Daexisys, a man in white armour who had razor-sharp sword-gauntlets on both hands

Noelle turned in her seat, drink in hand. "Oh, hey, what are they talking abou-" She jolted, squealed, and dropped her drink.

The group noted Noelle screaming and reacted with a confused stare, one of the guards being slightly offended.

"Wha...? Wait... is she scared of us?" One of the guards asked.

"Yes, and understandably so. Not in a threatening way, I mean the fact we do look like aliens. And then there's the armour and all..." The white soldier said.

"Don't worry, you guys, I'll handle this." The Queen said before turning to Noelle and approaching her.

"It's alright. We're not going to hurt you. Don't be scared." She said in a calm, whispery voice. "the Pescons are a peaceful people."

Across the reaches of the 11,000m deep bottom of the Marianas Trench live an underwater empire, a collective of utopian cities, dominated by the Pescons, a species of fish-like humans, who regularly fend off giant sea monsters that realm the deep unknown.

Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:07 am

Piscany wrote:The group noted Noelle screaming and reacted with a confused stare, one of the guards being slightly offended.

"Yes, and understandably so. Not in a threatening way, I mean the fact we do look like aliens. And then there's the armour and all..." The white soldier said.

"Don't worry, you guys, I'll handle this." The Queen said before turning to Noelle and approaching her.

"It's alright. We're not going to hurt you. Don't be scared." She said in a calm, whispery voice. "the Pescons are a peaceful people."

Noelle sucked in air through her teeth. "....Ugh, my drink..." She sighed and leaned against the counter. "You guys just caught me off guard. I knew I'd see some strange shit anyways, so I'm not sure why I'm surprised." The girl had nothing particularly personal against them but, frankly, had quite a slippery tongue.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018

Piscany
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piscany » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:14 am

Piscany wrote:The group noted Noelle screaming and reacted with a confused stare, one of the guards being slightly offended.

Noelle sucked in air through her teeth. "....Ugh, my drink..." She sighed and leaned against the counter. "You guys just caught me off guard. I knew I'd see some strange shit anyways, so I'm not sure why I'm surprised." The girl had nothing particularly personal against them but, frankly, had quite a slippery tongue.

"It's alright. Sorry for startling you, anyways... besides, you humans look as strange to us as we do to you!" The Queen giggled. "My name's Queen Diann Diaexisys. The man in the white armour is Captain Delsaran Elaxidor, and the other four are my guard."

"If you're wondering what my helmet's about, well, the thing is, our kind can't breathe air... well, we can, but we have to keep our gills moist. If you've got anything better, I'd love it! This helmet is feeling really awkward now." Diann asked.
Last edited by Piscany on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:20 am

"Okay, uh...yeeaaah, no, I've got nothing. Name's Noelle -- e with the two dots over it -- Claudino." Noelle said. She reached began to tighten her bandana, though found it to be a difficult reach and was forced to arch her back when she did it, forming a rather promiscuous pose in the process. "So, where did you guys come from?"
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives