NATION

PASSWORD

Trephin Motors - The Absolute Pinnacle - WIP/Open

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Trephin Motors - The Absolute Pinnacle - WIP/Open

Postby ViZion » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:16 am

Welcome to the Trephin Motors' Client Experience Center.
Enter our beautifully designed centers, enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of coffee, listen to live music, and have a snack while one of our Concierge Representatives walks you through every option available to you. See the incredibly craftmanship, feel the absolute comfort, gaze at the unadulterated beauty of our vehicles as you select the exact options you desire, before having the vehicle custom ordered to your exact requirements.

Vehicle Studio
The ultimate in luxury sedan motoring, the Vista is a top-down sedan experience not to be missed. Enjoy sunset cruises with you, your better half, and your two best friends along the ocean, enjoying the view and the company. Luxury, comfort, and technology abound in this incredible machine. Enjoy every moment in the Vista.

Available in standard five-seating, or specialty 2+2 seating combinations, the Presidential provides you with absolute comfort and serenity from the outside world. Listen to your favorite music through the automotive world's premier audio system, or enjoy total silence while hustling along the freeway to your private aircraft. Nothing will stop you in the Presidential.

Absolute, raw, unadulterated performance and style like nothing else you've experienced. F1-inspired supercar experience awaits you in the aptly named 4.0 liter twelve cylinder engine that will rip through the quarter mile in eight seconds, hit a top speed of 270 MPH, and tackle the world-famous Bayvue track in unparalleled time. Be victorious in your Super40.

Design Center
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Client Experience Centers
ViZion - 2052 locations

Applications
Interested in having our Client Experience Centers in your nation? Fill out this application.
Code: Select all
[b]Client Experience Centers Application[/b]
[I]Nation Name:[/I]
[I]Number of Locations:[/I]
[I]Expected Yearly Sales of Vista:[/I]
[I]Expected Yearly Sales of Presidential:[/I]
[I]Expected Yearly Sales of Super40:[/I]

Part of the Ando Trephin Motors Corporation
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:25 am, edited 18 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:26 am

Open Now
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Eikotomi
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eikotomi » Sat May 23, 2020 6:14 am

Client Experience Centers Application
Nation Name: The Kingdom of Eikotomi
Number of Locations: 50
Expected Yearly Sales of Vista: 10,000-20,000
Expected Yearly Sales of Presidential: 18,000-28,000
Expected Yearly Sales of Super40: 8-15
Last edited by Eikotomi on Sat May 23, 2020 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Global Economics and Trade