NATION

PASSWORD

Seize the Throne [Open/OOC/Fantasy]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:19 pm

Union Princes wrote:You do realize that Morr Grimm isn't present in the capital?

Speaking of Morr Grimm, I'm interested in meeting him somehow. I've got idea's in my head about trying to get into the ancient Vampire library, so see what ancient magics and history can be learned there. Plus, if Siona learns from it, she could use the information to help rebels against the Empire, though that's just her own thoughts, no one else really needs to know about that.
Last edited by The Twelve Isles on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the Federation Of Isles.

The Lamplighter will return in times of Blight.
When you are lost in darkness, search for the light.

"The crown and whales will always provide."

Emperor Tyrus Willun The Conqueror.

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 pm

The Twelve Isles wrote:
Union Princes wrote:You do realize that Morr Grimm isn't present in the capital?

Speaking of Morr Grimm, I'm interested in meeting him somehow. I've got idea's in my head about trying to get into the ancient Vampire library, so see what ancient magics and history can be learned there. Plus, if Siona learns from it, she could use the information to help rebels against the Empire, though that's just her own thoughts.

Go ahead, either meet him as Stonehallow or at Gallowkeep or go to Montesquieu directly.
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 pm

The Twelve Isles wrote:

Speaking of Morr Grimm, I'm interested in meeting him somehow. I've got idea's in my head about trying to get into the ancient Vampire library, so see what ancient magics and history can be learned there. Plus, if Siona learns from it, she could use the information to help rebels against the Empire, though that's just her own thoughts.

You want to rebel against the Empire, eh? Well then, you've been overheard by the right man...
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:24 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Union Princes wrote:
There's no Night King. So you ain't talking to no Lesser Vampire of any high status at the capital.

Also, you arrived pretty darn fast to the party. You're going to be the talk of the town with that new army.

I don't care who the hell you are, only about what you can do. I am the Emperor of a dead Empire, the King of a dead Kingdom, the Duke of a Failing State and the Slave of my ancestors. Do I look like I'm one to judge about identity? I will become like my great grandfather - Immortal, powerful, indomitable. My father and my grandfather were both weak and crippled. They sat around the palace all day, more lazy than even Erbatz II, who I may remind you, died of a bloated stomach and a failed surgery. I am here to bring back the Empire, and I will do it until I die. There is no greater failure of a man than a failure to fight for his freedom; for his power. I have an army, and I was a general. What makes you think I couldn't be an Emperor?

Well, bringing a literal army outside of the city gates doesn't exactly help your cause. Kinda gives the impression you're using them to threaten the other nobles into submission.

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Union Princes wrote:
The Twelve Isles wrote:

Go ahead, either meet him as Stonehallow or at Gallowkeep or go to Montesquieu directly.

Alright, Ill get another post up. Some of it will have to do with the ceremony, since Siona is currently there waiting with the peasants in the square to hear who is chosen as next emperor, but Ill write a second part as a flashback for what she was doing earlier that week.

(I.E., meeting with Morr Grimm about Montesquieu.)

The Twelve Isles wrote:

You want to rebel against the Empire, eh? Well then, you've been overheard by the right man...

Well, only if Jonathan is elected. If not, then Siona will just continue her life as a wandering mage. But right now, if anyone was to approach her about assisting in a revolt, she would probably take them up on their offer. Especially if they agree to protect the Rosha, who are fairly isolated due to their lifestyle.

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm

Does the meeting of Grimm have to be a flashback?

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:30 pm

I'll be updating the Lore Post at some point this evening.

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Union Princes wrote:Does the meeting of Grimm have to be a flashback?

Not necessarily, I just figured it would make sense for her to have met Morr Grimm earlier since she's at the coronation right now.

I could just set it a little after the coronation, since it really isnt important to her arc, just a framing device.

What do you think?
Last edited by The Twelve Isles on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Is it fine if I come to you after the conference thing, to discuss the details of a rebellion?
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Is it fine if I come to you after the conference thing, to discuss the details of a rebellion?

It really depends on the Jonathan guy's plans for Aurinia, but you might want to seek me for support.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:50 pm

Skarten wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Is it fine if I come to you after the conference thing, to discuss the details of a rebellion?

It really depends on the Jonathan guy's plans for Aurinia, but you might want to seek me for support.

You too, kind sir.
Please Watch

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:51 pm

I think it's best if all you guys meet Grimm after the coronation. That way you can tell him the good news of the new Emperor

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Union Princes wrote:I think it's best if all you guys meet Grimm after the coronation. That way you can tell him the good news of the new Emperor

Actually, in the post Im writing Siona has just ended up in a bar fight, so Im thinking it might work out that she gets run out of town before she even has a chance to see the coronation. So, I could have her arrive after running form the capitol, which would make an excuse as to how she wouldn't now who became the new emperor, and give me a chance to explain how Rithi ends up travelling with her even though Siona only agreed to take her to the coronation.

So, I can get my post up tonight if you think that works, or I can wait a little and have Siona arrive with the rest.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:58 pm

Union Princes wrote:I think it's best if all you guys meet Grimm after the coronation. That way you can tell him the good news of the new Emperor

Well, my Grand Prince is less likely to go all the way to meet you. That would be unrealistic. Let's say Jonathan is elected and he wants to, I dont know, increase the yearly tribute we pay. You'll hear of this and Go "Hey, the aurinians might help us" and Go meet us. The trip will surely be nice
Last edited by Skarten on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barratistan
Secretary

Founded: Sep 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Barratistan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:08 pm

Why everyone assumes that the coronation or it's aftermath going smoothly? What would GRRM say about this, shame on you :lol:

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:09 pm

The Twelve Isles wrote:

Actually, in the post Im writing Siona has just ended up in a bar fight, so Im thinking it might work out that she gets run out of town before she even has a chance to see the coronation. So, I could have her arrive after running form the capitol, which would make an excuse as to how she wouldn't now who became the new emperor, and give me a chance to explain how Rithi ends up travelling with her even though Siona only agreed to take her to the coronation.

So, I can get my post up tonight if you think that works, or I can wait a little and have Siona arrive with the rest.

It's okay, just do what you think is most fitting

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Barratistan wrote:Why everyone assumes that the coronation or it's aftermath going smoothly? What would GRRM say about this, shame on you :lol:

*Plays Rains of Castamere*

One cannot please everyone.....
Please Watch

Bla Ary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bla Ary » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Barratistan wrote:Why everyone assumes that the coronation or it's aftermath going smoothly? What would GRRM say about this, shame on you :lol:

It's not like I planned to interrupt the coronation or anything.

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:35 pm

Union Princes wrote:
The Twelve Isles wrote:

It's okay, just do what you think is most fitting

Word, I'm gonna go with that one then.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 pm

*dabs*
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:39 pm

My first post got thrown in the trash, Jesus

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:51 pm

Woodstovia wrote:My first post got thrown in the trash, Jesus

W8 wat?
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:52 pm

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:
Woodstovia wrote:My first post got thrown in the trash, Jesus

W8 wat?

My first post has Aerion giving gifts and talking to carnifex. Ops next post is about Carbifex sitting down at a table and giving a speech.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:53 pm

Woodstovia wrote:
Ruskland-Preuben wrote:W8 wat?

My first post has Aerion giving gifts and talking to carnifex. Ops next post is about Carbifex sitting down at a table and giving a speech.

Oh dear. Maybe turn that into talking to me?
I could always use more allies interactions.

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:50 pm

Alright, latest post is up. Siona has arrived at Morr Grimm's estate, Rithi the faithful apprentice in tow.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse