NATION

PASSWORD

The Frievolker Hall of Inquiries (Q&A/Embassy/...)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Daniel-Franklin
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Daniel-Franklin » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:08 am

What are your thoughts on the present civil war in Daniel-Franklin between the Turner regime forces and the insurgent forces of Colonel Elias Markham, where the latter seem to increasingly gain momentum, but have significant odds still very much against them? Also, what do you think of our rightful claim to the throne of Daniel-Franklin? - HRH Prince Charles, Comte de Sebastien, Rightful Heir to the Throne of the Kingdom of Daniel-Franklin
“I never believe anything that my government tells me.” - George Carlin
"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Some of these guys on the Right, anyone left of Attila the Hun, they're seeing Che Guevara." - Kyle Kulinski
Resident gadfly and enemy of the present international neoliberal order.

Frievolk
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:45 pm

/bump
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
♔ The Frievolker Empire || Frievolker Kaiserreik
♔ The Realm in the Sun || De Reik in de Sonne
♔ Led by Kaiser Johann, Part of the Erstwelt
Never forget that the Muslims literally made up a new meaningless name for him when they forgot the name of Adam's Firstborn.

Skanowka
Attaché

Founded: Dec 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Skanowka » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:11 pm

"Hello, what your nation opinions about Skanowka?"

~ Chancellor Rutzny Nowyck
Kingdom of Skanowka
Królestwo Skanowka
Королевство Скановка
Kerajaan Skanowka

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Factbook Information | Sustainable Transport Index

Deltanium
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:56 pm

I’d like to ask what does your government think about the current war between us and the Russian State, as they recently killed around 1 million civilians with a missile strike on Lublin.
The Empire of Deltia
"As He died to make men holy, let us die 'cause we want to!"

I have joined the light theme war against the dark theme.

Death is a preferable alternative to communism, death is a preferable alternative to democracy. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. I just wanna die.

Discord server!

Christian Atheists are Atheists who behave like Christians... I guess that makes me an Atheist Christian?

I created a leader template with the stolen ideas of SC and Zitravgrad.

Radio Łódź:Sabaton- To Hell And Back|Der Warzau Telegraf: BREAKING: Valentine Z says the N-word!|American troops arrive in France

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:48 am

Deltanium wrote:I’d like to ask what does your government think about the current war between us and the Russian State, as they recently killed around 1 million civilians with a missile strike on Lublin.

Your Question is being answered by
Ingul von Kuhn, Großmarschall des Reiks

His Highness, Ingul von Kuhn, Grand Marshall of the Empire wrote:By Doctrine, we stand against any country to use tactical strikes with a kill count that high. The Russian State, while very hostile in nature, does not have a history of stepping that far from proportion while on a first strike, or a counterstrike and thus this distance from traditional doctrine of Russian Military needs to be studied more before I could give you a more detailed stance, but the Empire would, going by previous instances, Issue an official and legal Condemnation of the Russian State on your behalf. Anything more I am not quite certain of.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
Never forget that the Muslims literally made up a new meaningless name for him when they forgot the name of Adam's Firstborn.

Deltanium
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:11 am

OOC: Does Frievolk represent your IRL views?
The Empire of Deltia
"As He died to make men holy, let us die 'cause we want to!"

I have joined the light theme war against the dark theme.

Death is a preferable alternative to communism, death is a preferable alternative to democracy. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. I just wanna die.

Discord server!

Christian Atheists are Atheists who behave like Christians... I guess that makes me an Atheist Christian?

I created a leader template with the stolen ideas of SC and Zitravgrad.

Radio Łódź:Sabaton- To Hell And Back|Der Warzau Telegraf: BREAKING: Valentine Z says the N-word!|American troops arrive in France

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:53 pm

Deltanium wrote:OOC: Does Frievolk represent your IRL views?

//OOC: Not really. I am nowhere as monarchist or as imperialist as Frievolk shows. Though I am an ardent constitutionalist -inching towards monarchy rather than republic- and I do believe in a Rhine-Capitalist state with a Small Government so idk.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:57 pm

”Rapture is running low on tests subject again. Care to spare us your criminals on death row? And secondly, how are the sectors of your empire governed?”
-VictorNet
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:10 am

The Rapture Republic wrote:”Rapture is running low on tests subject again. Care to spare us your criminals on death row?”
-VictorNet

Imperial Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Reinhart van Danz

Reinhart van Danz, Imperial Secretary of Foreign Affairs wrote:I have to announce that The Frievolker Empire, like almost every other civilized sovereign state in the world we live in, has long since abolished the death penalty (specifically, we abolished the Death Penalty in 1997, though there had been no execution since 1946) and, well the type of criminals who'd qualify for what you hint you have planned, we could use in our own penal territories.

”And secondly, how are the sectors of your empire governed?”
-VictorNet

Imperial Chancellor Otto van Harlow

His Excellency Otto van Harlow, Imperial Chancellor of Frievolk and Duke of Luxembourg wrote:The Empire is a Federation made of a number of States. The Connected States on the Mainland (which is officially called 'The Frievolker Confederation', and informally 'The Metropol') are seven different royal states located in the Low Countries, each are ruled as an individual Constitutional Monarchy with their own local legislation and administration that only obey the "Realm"'s Diet and administration in the matters that the Constitution requires them to. Similarly, there are seven federal states classified as "Oversees Territories", these states function as parliamentary republics, administered by "Realm Directors" (Reiksdirektor) along with their own proportionally represented legislative branches.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Gutulia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gutulia » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23 am

I'm confused about Liberal Constitutionalist but okay. How is your economy system ? Free Market or Protectionism

- President Rahman Esa
G U T U L I A
Protect Royal, Serve Gutulia

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:34 pm

Greetings, Diet of Frievolk,

Recently, top experts of The Black Party's joint Black Service Organization and The National Post have been pouring countless hours into the research and study of the complex Frievolker Empire. Backed by limitless state funding and access to The Black Party's Royal City Library, one of the biggest libraries in Europe, the Partizani experts have only come to wrong conclusions and mistrials in testing. As such, as a last resort, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs have agreed to consult the Frievolker Hall of Inquiries directly on the pressing, and seemingly unsolvable issue;

So is "Frievolker" the native ethnicity and "Nederstjil" the national demonym?

Warm Regards,
~ Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Black Party
Last edited by The Black Party on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:08 pm

The Black Party wrote:Greetings, Diet of Frievolk,

Recently, top experts of The Black Party's joint Black Service Organization and The National Post have been pouring countless hours into the research and study of the complex Frievolker Empire. Backed by limitless state funding and access to The Black Party's Royal City Library, one of the biggest libraries in Europe, the Partizani experts have only come to wrong conclusions and mistrials in testing. As such, as a last resort, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs have agreed to consult the Frievolker Hall of Inquiries directly on the pressing, and seemingly unsolvable issue;

So is "Frievolker" the native ethnicity and "Nederstjil" the national demonym?

Warm Regards,

Reinhart van Danz, Imperial Secretary of Foreign Affairs wrote:The Imperial Secretariat will, for the sake of diplomatic good will and our shall we say, previous co-alignment against a mutual nuisance, assume your inquiry to have been made in good faith. With that in mind, Expect a rather explained answer under the cut.

The term "Frievolk" is in truth, as you may have expected, a bastardized catch-all made by our former overlords in Burgundy, centuries before the first kingdom was even an idea. The people living in most of the Low Countries, under administration of the Kingdom of Burgundy, were often called "The free people" (le peuple libre) in a tongue-in-cheek manner, the term "Freivolk" (or, turned into "De Frie volk" in our own language). So in the loosest terms, "Frievolk" would be considered a demonym for all people living in the Low Countries... which is of course part of why the Empire has held a political claim on territories under administration of the Dutch Empire for the last 80 years.

The matter only becomes more vague when, during the revolution that originally resulted in the first nation-state we consider ourselves a continuation of, Franz von Berun decided to use the term "Frievolk" to legitimately describe the state he had helped found. Up until the 19th century, when "The Kingdom of the Frievolk" officially annexed French Low Countries and Luxembourg, that was how we were called. "De Frievolk", meaning -as you surely can expect- "The Free People". Then, the post-Napoleonic Administration -not yet having given the newly annexed territories official state-hood- decided to diminish their status by calling them "Frievolker". This demonym continued to be used, eventually by the people of the original "Kingdom of the Frievolk" as well, which was -at that point- renamed into "The Nederstjil Kingdom". By 2019, "Frievolker" is a term that hints a person's identity as one that holds the citizenship of the Frievolker Empire.

However, "Nederstjil" was a more local term, also used to describe said people who inhabited the territories of the First Kingdom of the Frievolk located between the French-Dutch "Belgique" and the Seven United Low Countries that formed the original "Dutch Republic" not long after us. These people, with our own language (highly North Germanic in nature, in contrast to our northern and southern neighbors), highly in favor of subterfuge and roguery, and good chaps in all ways that don't cost anything from the pocket, with our own individual customs and our own collective quirks, have long since left our original home and make life in most of the world. The people called "Nederstjil" are, as you can expect, considered to be those of a particular ethnicity, rather than nation. One can be a "Nederstjil-American", but one can not be a "Frievolker-American". That much, I hope, is obvious.

I do of course, in addition, extend to you a one-time offer of mutual literary mission, for you to learn from us as -I hope- we can learn from you. One could only hope of what we could learn in the fabled Royal City Library, one of the biggest libraries in Europe, though I do question its legitimacy if it made you address an inquiry to the Imperial Diet, rather than appropriate channels via the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs.

Respectfully and in the interest of Frieden in Europa,
The Imperial Secretary, Reinhart van Danz.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:33 am

Greetings, Diet Secretary of Frievolk,

Recently, The Black Party has been modernizing its police and special forces in wake of foreign crisis and increasing domestic interference. Unfortunately, The Black Party is not rich in military history, most of our conflicts being won through the sheer willpower and determination of the Partizani people, and less by firearms and infantry tactics. As such, we've taken akin to the military and police tactics of foreign nations, and seek to improve on our findings.

One of the organizations to catch our eye is "De Berunsgeschütze", with their fire and high-mobility tactics. Up until now, The Black Party's military, The Schwarzwaffe has regularly been put aside, and reduced to a garrison border patrol while The Federal Police Forces would undertake most, if not all military responsibilities.

In short, we were wondering if the Diet Secretary of Frievolk could shed some light on the special units of the Berun Guns, and perhaps information on its performance during the Second World War.

Warm Regards,
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:20 am

The Black Party wrote:Greetings, Diet Secretary of Frievolk,

Recently, The Black Party has been modernizing its police and special forces in wake of foreign crisis and increasing domestic interference. Unfortunately, The Black Party is not rich in military history, most of our conflicts being won through the sheer willpower and determination of the Partizani people, and less by firearms and infantry tactics. As such, we've taken akin to the military and police tactics of foreign nations, and seek to improve on our findings.

One of the organizations to catch our eye is "De Berunsgeschütze", with their fire and high-mobility tactics. Up until now, The Black Party's military, The Schwarzwaffe has regularly been put aside, and reduced to a garrison border patrol while The Federal Police Forces would undertake most, if not all military responsibilities.

In short, we were wondering if the Diet Secretary of Frievolk could shed some light on the special units of the Berun Guns, and perhaps information on its performance during the Second World War.

Warm Regards,

Reinhart van Danz, Imperial Secretary of Foreign Affairs wrote:At its height, the Imperial Warforce of Frievolk had mobilized 400 mobilized divisions (Komanz). This number, which was only raised in the third year of the Second World War due to the direct threat on our own lands, was still the seventh largest number in that war (Germany and Russia each raised 2,500 divisions). It is theorized that the Empire could raise 1,000 divisions if we mobilized all of our reserves, but it is not likely for that to ever happen anytime soon. In general, we divide our units into largely mobilized troops, and keep at least one fifth of active personnel in "Rapid Response" units act in patrol, either of the International Waters or of the air. The Skybases in particular patrol the skies of the regions we believe threats may rise from. The problem with this, of course, is that a unit needs to be active all the time, and this means soldiers that are part of the Rapid Response Program get discharged at a much quicker rate than normal soldiers. I am not, however, certain how useful our tactics as a war force are to a police force with little military function.

Respectfully and in the interest of Frieden in Europa,
The Imperial Secretary, Reinhart van Danz.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:30 am

Andrew Booker asked...
What is the current geopolitical situation in North America? What led to the breakup of the USA?
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information