NATION

PASSWORD

Hope Rises (RWBY AU RP) (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Attack On The Decoy Convoy Is Thrawted

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Team TNKA (pronounced Tonka) turned around, the blast shields of the Attack Bikes protecting them from the gunshots. Nashville turned the dial on the dashboard to Heat Seeker and pushed the button, the missiles entering one of the rooms and detonating, killing the men inside. Tank, Alice, and Khan followed suit, causing the floor above their attackers to cave in, crushing any assailants not killed by the Heat Seekers. Suddenly, tow gunshots were heard, followed by a pair of corpses being tossed to the ground and the spinning of tires. Khan turned the dial to EMP and fired his missiles. The EMP missiles detonated, causing the armor car to slow down for a few minutes before crashing into a wall. The two men, not wanting to be arrested, exited the vehicle and ran as fast as they can.

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:51 am

Mesa waited at the entrance of shade academy her briefcase right next to her. She watched as people walked past and even used the shadows to observe people. All of them are mostly horrible people, but she need to have some hope. Team NASA are the first to complete their objective so she is patiently waiting for their arrival which should be rather soon. She leaned against the wall arms crossed and her ready for combat at any second.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:56 pm

"Hey, Mesa. You got a light?" Methos said to Mesa, the woman giving him an angry glare before handing him a match. "Well, fuck you too." Methos said to Mesa as he struck the match, Team NASA heading down the boarding ramp of their airship. "What's the occasion, Methos? You only smoke when you have a reason to celebrate." Azai asked Methos. "After twenty years of searching, Kronos has discovered the location of Silas and Caspian. A reunion is on the horizon." Methos answered, Team NASA heading to the headmistress's office after hearing his reply.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:50 pm

“You know how I feel when you smoke” she then looked at team nasa “good work kiddos, hope there was little trouble, so go have yourself a rest.” She did a quick examination of them “team tnka shouldn’t be long, I will have a joint team operation so you guys will learn how to work together” she looked back at methos “please do stop the smoking it’ll kill ya before I do”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Methos Boasts

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:23 pm

"You are unfit to hold a candle to the men I have fought and slain. Even if you did kill me, you will have to deal with Kronos, Silas, and Caspian. They won't go as easy on you as I would." Methos said to Mesa as he continued to smoke his cigar, his hand on the hilt of his bronze sword. Mesa Black wouldn't stand a chance against him, but that did not mean that Methos would let his guard down around the Huntress. If it was one thing that he had learned during his adventures, it was that caution is never overrated.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:59 pm

She smirks and soon begins to laugh “jeez so defensive, is this how you pick up all the girls you meet” she puts her hand over her face covering the right side of her face, looking at him with her left. “You know very well I’m may not be as skilled as the old man that took me in, but you know I’m still skilled enough to be a problem” she took his cigar out of his mouth in a split second then took a puff of it “I still prefer to be the one who beats your but eventually”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:27 pm

"No. This is how I tell someone who wants to pick a fight with me that they are royally screwed if they actually go through with it." Methos said to Mesa Black before seeing a sandstorm, the look on his face being one that can only be referred to as "oh shit". He immediately extinguished his cigar and headed inside, knowing firsthand how deadly one can be. Mesa Black followed him inside. "It looks like it is going to hit us and from the size of that thing, nothing will be flying through it." Methos said to Mesa Black as she shut the door behind her.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:39 pm

She’s sighed pulling out a toothpick from her inside jacket pocket and chewing on it. Holding her briefcase over her back “Damn I wanted to head out today, maybe I’ll have the kids go into weapon practice” she sighs “also we still got a team out there” she looks at methos “Well what are we gonna do”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:23 pm

"Team TNKA is probably staying at Falcon Soars until the sandstorm clears up enough for air traffic to get through. Or hoofing it through the sandstorm. We have both seen how tough they can be. No guarantee they will make it, though." Methos said to Mesa Black right as they heard a pounding on the door, bright red eyes glowing amidst the yellow and brown sound. "Desert Ursa. They must be using the sandstorm as cover to approach undetected." Methos said to Mesa Black, the two readying their weapons for combat.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:35 pm

the briefcase instantly changing into a shotgun "the shadows out there are far too scattered for much use" she pulls out a few shells from her jacket pocket and loads it in then spits out the tooth pic "hey, Methos after this wanna head out for dinner?"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:14 pm

"There is a time and a place for everything. Now is not the time for flirting." Methos said to Mesa Black as one of the Desert Ursa smashed through the door, Methos decapitating it with a single backhand stroke. The howling winds blew sand in their eyes, obscuring their vision. A Desert Ursa lunged at Mesa Black, the Huntress firing at the Grimm's joint, the lucky shot causing the forearm to fall to the ground, the creature growling in pain as it held its stump. Methos stabbed it in the throat and helped Mesa Black up the stairs.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:09 am

“Thanks, hard to see anything when there is basically no shadows” she unloads a few more shots into the next ursa, taking out its two front legs before she switched to a set of revolvers and finished the job “have the students turn out the lights so I can see” she start taking the grim out swiftly

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:54 am

The light suddenly flickered and went out. "Looks like they've cut the power. This pack's Alpha must be a smart one, using humans having problems seeing in the dark to create panic. Wrong place to try that little stunt." Methos said to Mesa Black as they heard growling and footsteps from downstairs, the Desert Ursa downstairs sniffing the air.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:00 pm

She begins laughing “now I can see all of them” she soon fades into the darkness. A few seconds later gunshots are heard along with grim in pain. She isn’t killing she is making them suffer, taking on a dark form of revenge for what has happened to her.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

After five hours of intense and brutal fighting, the Desert Ursas were defeated. "So, when are you available?" Methos asked Mesa Black after getting inside the dorms, the sandstorm still raging outside. "What are you doing here?" Azul asked Methos and Mesa Black, holding a candle in her hand. "Just, you know, the motherfucking sandstorm." Methos said to Azul, Azul heading back to Team NASA's dorm room.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:42 am

"well im available every day there isn't a major lesson to teach, although..." she was cut of by Azul "sorry about the light, i should really get to work on fixing them since im really the only one who can repair it at the time being." she began fading into the shadow behind her "once the storm cooldown lets go out, I want to stretch my legs" she would eventually reach the indoor power box

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Team WOLF Parts Ways With Hannah

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:09 pm

Outside Nathaniel
"Sorry we cannot go with you, but our mission is located south of here. However, we can provide as much assistance as we can." Firebird said to Hannah Blikdase before he and the rest of Team WOLF headed towards the nearby village of Akita, one glance from Wadjet causing whoever was watching from the trees to jump into the canopy out of fear. The mercenary spawned twenty clones, knowing that she would most likely be attacked by bandits the moment she walked past its gates.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

The Poison Talon Seven Moves Into Position

Postby Widgetalia » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:44 pm

The Roaring Ursa Tavern. Nathaniel
"Hannah Blikdase is outside the entrance to town. Remember, we are to observe unless we are left with no other option." Apophis said to Poison Talon Two, Poison Talon Six, and Poison Talon Seven over their earpieces, the three paying their tab in full before leaving, the locals knowing better than to bother a hippo Faunus with a flamethrower. After walking for half an hour, they climbed onto the roof of a building and crouched, the contour concealing them from potential onlookers. All they had to do now was wait.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Angelo Is Informed About The Shipment

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:01 pm

The Second Floor of The Roaring Ursa Tavern
"What do you have on Dallas "Tom Fool" Jackson, Bach? From what I heard, he has a weapons shipment that is due to arrive in Vale next week." A man in a blue and grey trench coat said to the Antelope Faunus as he handed him forty thousand lien. "High tech weaponry. State-of-the-art. Enough firepower to equip a small army. Cost his supplier an arm and a leg to get them. Ship arrives at Pier 3-B." Bach said to his client. "That's not good. Pier 3-B belongs to Angelo. Thanks for the help." The man in the trench coat said before heading outside and pulling out his Scroll. "Boss. It is me. You remember that big score you wanted me to look into? Dallas must be planning something big if he is willing to risk the shipment by unloading at Pier 3-B. Yes, your turf." The man in the trench coat said to Angelo before turning off his Scroll.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:20 am

Ophidian Viper, arriving at closest port to Nathaniel’s

“Hey assassin, this is your last stop on my ship” the man began flipping switches and the ship began lowering as the cargo bay door started to open

Ophidian stood up of the crest he was sitting on “thank you, hope you get to your family safely” he walked down the ramp quickly getting irritated by the sudden cold wind “damn, should have brought something to keep me warm” he cracked his knuckles and jumped off the ramp and headed to the local tavern, The Roaring Ursa. “Time to see if she landed before me”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:22 am

After a few minutes, Ophidian Viper entered The Roaring Ursa, the patrons staring angrily. "See here, son. You can always tell, yes? When someone comes looking for information, there's always a subtle shift in the air. You'll come to know it well. There are always people looking to trade in confidences and it's almost never worth it." The T-Rex Faunus wearing a gray apron said to the eight year old Koi Faunus as he glared at Ophidian Viper, the assassin gazing at him with thinly-concealed annoyance. "I meant no harm, friend. But you've come to the wrong place. My customers don't appreciate questions. Perhaps it is best if you just left quietly before you got hurt." The bartender said to the assassin, the customers behind him beginning to converge like a school of piranha that had smelled fresh chum.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Ophidian Viper

He smiles look “I’m here for a drink and to see if someone got here safely, but...” he smiled under his mask “...I’ll let you know that I can take any of you on in a one v one” he his sword tightly placing his thumb right where the guard meets the sheath “and even then I don’t think you guys know where Hannah is”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:34 pm

The squid Faunus hit Ophidian Viper, knocking the assassin to the floor. Ophidian kicked a mandrill Faunus in the balls, the patron falling to the ground as the assassin got back to his feet. He punched a snapping turtle Faunus and backhanded a charging rhinoceros beetle Faunus, but he was beginning to be overwhelmed by the superior numbers of his foes. "Bastard should have kept his mouth shut and left." The bartender said to his son as more patrons joined the fray, the brawl intensifying as the armed customers drew their weapons, their eyes filled with rage.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:47 pm

Ophidian viper

he laughed "least fight fair, where is your honor at!" he drew his sword as he dodges another attack hitting the attacker in the jaw with the hilt of his blade then quickly cutting their arm off. "you are mercenaries right?!" he grinned as he swiftly turn the blade around towards himself and plunging it into another attacker who was trying to get him from behind "so fight with honor, not like wild dogs!"he swiftly transformed the blade and shot one in the head who was aiming at him with a gun then transformed it back to block a few attacks. turning the tables "fight like warriors, you bastards!" he yelled this as he took out another Faunus "I'm not dying yet, not her, not to you beast" as he severed the head of another. he laughed as his sword skills flourished in the battle

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Ophidian Viper Gains A New Ally

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:37 pm

One of the unarmed patrons grabbed a chair and threw it at Ophidian, causing the assassin to stumble into a table, his blade getting stuck in the hardwood. "Not so tough without your fancy katana, punk?" The squid Faunus said to Ophidian as he punched the assassin in the gut. "Honor? No one who frequents this bar gets paid to be honorable. They get paid to kill people or take them alive." A killer bee Faunus said to Ophidian as her light whip wrapped around his neck, tugging on it like a leash on a disobedient dog until he was close enough to smell the apricot and Atlesian Vodka on her breath. "Listen. If you want to get out of here alive, you will give me twenty percent of the bounty on Hannah's head. One, two, three." The killer bee Faunus said to Ophidian Viper before letting him go, the snake Faunus rushing towards the table, snapping the table in half, and retrieving the blade as his new partner turned the dial on her light whip to cut and began swinging it, chopping off heads and limbs, the wounds cauterized by the heat. The squid Faunus, realizing how badly the situation had become, unsheathed an Ōdachi, the blade covered in flame, as the bouncer, a red-eared slider turtle Faunus, pulled out his sais, electricity sparking from the tips.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse