NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:51 pm

I just wanted to tell everyone that you can always make your characters part of the pre-established houses, and you can also make your character a member of the Interior Guard. The Interior Guard (I shorten it to IGs) are the more specialized mage units of the Empire. They're generally more skilled than the Phoenix Knights, but they also don't act in the same matter the Black Phoenix would.
Last edited by Asardia on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Um.......
Xichung wrote:she was wearing a set of gloves to avoid skin contact in case anyone had that kinda magic
Last edited by Asardia on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:58 pm

Asardia wrote:Um.......
Xichung wrote:she was wearing a set of gloves to avoid skin contact in case anyone had that kinda magic

skin to skin requirement for certain magic abilities to activate, but pure touch-based there no way around that stuff
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:31 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:Um.......

skin to skin requirement for certain magic abilities to activate, but pure touch-based there no way around that stuff

This is a direct counter to Asteria's ability?

EDIT: The RP seems to being moving slower lately. So I hope the latest actions by Jade and Kiyonari could start some more action. It also seems that the Etira and Thanatos' faction will meet, which should spice things up. Also, Happy New Years!!!
Last edited by Asardia on Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:21 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:skin to skin requirement for certain magic abilities to activate, but pure touch-based there no way around that stuff

EDIT: The RP seems to being moving slower lately. So I hope the latest actions by Jade and Kiyonari could start some more action. It also seems that the Etira and Thanatos' faction will meet, which should spice things up. Also, Happy New Years!!!

Nope, indirect counter it would be. Also happy new year, she knows about abilities that activate on skin contact not touch contact.

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:58 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Nope, indirect counter it would be. Also happy new year, she knows about abilities that activate on skin contact not touch contact.

I fell like it could have gone unmentioned or phrased like "she wore gloves on the account of being a doctor," or something. The way it was written makes it seem a lot like metagaming.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:42 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:Nope, indirect counter it would be. Also happy new year, she knows about abilities that activate on skin contact not touch contact.

I fell like it could have gone unmentioned or phrased like "she wore gloves on the account of being a doctor," or something. The way it was written makes it seem a lot like metagaming.

I’m not trying to, I’m sorry, this is a kinda orders from Thanatos. This goes for everyone Thanatos has under him.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:00 pm

OH DEAR JESUS WHAT YEAR IS IT?! IM SO SORRY YALL I DIED BUT I'M BACK NOW
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:44 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:OH DEAR JESUS WHAT YEAR IS IT?! IM SO SORRY YALL I DIED BUT I'M BACK NOW

Glad to see Nagato used the Rinne Rebirth on you, and happy new years! To catch up, I'll list the major events I remember:

Baesu Sayuga was revived by Jasmine
Adelina accepted Caimus' offer to join the Black Phoenix
Thanatos' faction striked once again in Kalingway
Kiyonari teleported to Kalingway
Asteria (the mimic) and Kishi (5pb's character with astral chains) met at an inn. They also met a medic....
Elakashi Cheristi (Jade's twin sister) arrived in Kalingway and was the first to fight Legion (we don't know that in the IC, of course)
Kishi jumped into the fight with Legion, followed by Asteria and the "medic" also going right after him
Kiyonari just opened a portal for the Etira to travel through, which will also teleport them to Kalingway, possibly setting up a Thanatos vs Etira Battle in the capital

And what happened to StarBurstStream, Obarin, and Toaslandia? Haven't seen any of them for a while
Last edited by Asardia on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:12 am

Asardia wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:OH DEAR JESUS WHAT YEAR IS IT?! IM SO SORRY YALL I DIED BUT I'M BACK NOW

Glad to see Nagato used the Rinne Rebirth on you, and happy new years! To catch up, I'll list the major events I remember:

Baesu Sayuga was revived by Jasmine
Adelina accepted Caimus' offer to join the Black Phoenix
Thanatos' faction striked once again in Kalingway
Kiyonari teleported to Kalingway
Asteria (the mimic) and Kishi (5pb's character with astral chains) met at an inn. They also met a medic....
Elakashi Cheristi (Jade's twin sister) arrived in Kalingway and was the first to fight Legion (we don't know that in the IC, of course)
Kishi jumped into the fight with Legion, followed by Asteria and the "medic" also going right after him
Kiyonari just opened a portal for the Etira to travel through, which will also teleport them to Kalingway, possibly setting up a Thanatos vs Etira Battle in the capital

And what happened to StarBurstStream, Obarin, and Toaslandia? Haven't seen any of them for a while

thanatos won't fight, they are still fighting. the only legion is fighting, so that won't be till later. probably when he learns of cross or they show a true problem, but Irina will be a spy unless someone can make her change sides.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Ill post for kishi when Irina and Asteria arrive.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:49 pm

5pb wrote:Ill post for kishi when Irina and Asteria arrive.

I see. I was waiting for the rest of the Etira members to go through the portal and see what everyone else would do. I'll get that post up today

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:34 pm

so the rp slowed down, a lot. but i hope it only for a moment.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:56 pm

Xichung wrote:so the rp slowed down, a lot. but i hope it only for a moment.
I'm finishing up a rather large post right now.

EDIT: Finished post.
Last edited by 5pb on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:31 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:so the rp slowed down, a lot. but i hope it only for a moment.
I'm finishing up a rather large post right now.

wonderful, aren't you a part of the rwby rp im also in?

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:48 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote: I'm finishing up a rather large post right now.

wonderful, aren't you a part of the rwby rp im also in?

No I am not...unless I RP in my sleep.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:35 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:wonderful, aren't you a part of the rwby rp im also in?

No I am not...unless I RP in my sleep.

then it must be hedros, speakinfg of which where is he

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Character Name: Shizu Yasuri
Appearance:

House:None
Personality: She is very kind and strong willed. She has no fears that are apparent.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):None
Magic/Abilities (if any): She has an inborn knowledge of swordsmanship. Master swordswoman.
Limitations: No magic
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): None
Biography: During the coming of age ceremony her village was attacked by raiders. Instead of running away like she was advised she grabbed the sword of a fallen raider. When she picked up the sword she took up a stance she had seen in the past. She fought and killed several of the attacking raiders before she ran out of energy and was grabbed up by the general. After the event happened she was imprisoned by the raiders and kept as a slave. She was with the raiders as a slave for four more years until she was let out of her cell to do some of her chores, she choked out her chaperone took his weapons. She then snuck into the leader's chambers and waited for him to return. When he entered she cleaved his head clean off. She then left the fort and and caused the raiders to disband. She currently resides in Dacryn.
Additional Information: Up for grabs

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Shizu Yasuri is an interesting character. She's also only the third character in either of the RPs to have no magic at all. I'm kind of thinking you guys should come up with some sort of "anti magic" weapon

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:45 pm

Asardia wrote:Shizu Yasuri is an interesting character. She's also only the third character in either of the RPs to have no magic at all. I'm kind of thinking you guys should come up with some sort of "anti magic" weapon

*Giggles manically*

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 am

Asardia wrote:Shizu Yasuri is an interesting character. She's also only the third character in either of the RPs to have no magic at all. I'm kind of thinking you guys should come up with some sort of "anti magic" weapon

what says i haven't already started those shenanigans

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:52 am

Xichung wrote:

what says i haven't already started those shenanigans

Same

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:15 pm

Character Name: Himiko
Appearance:
Not a catgirl:

Personality: She is kind and smart. She is very brave and will stand up in the threat of any opponent.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): None (Anti-Mage)
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Enchanted weapons: She has two enchanted weapons a sword and a shield.Only Himiko can wield the weapons with their enchantments.

Shield: Infinite Ageis- The shield absorbs all incoming Magic damage and transfers it to the sword.
Perfect Guard- If himiko stops all movement and blocks with the shield all incoming attacks will be reflected. (Physical and Magical)

Sword: Silented Edge- The blade of the sword cuts through magic and nullifies the effect of the magic.
Infinite Ageis- It can output spells that the shield absorbed

Shield can retract into an arm brace when not in use.

Limitations: The Perfect guard halts all external movement
Silented edge does not destroy items or substances made using magic (Water, ice, rocks, etc)
Infinite Ageis can not absorb enchantments or summons. (It teperarily dissables sommons abilities if they make physical contact)
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Angel Harbor
Biography: Himiko is the desendant of the founder of Angel Harbor. When she was getting her armaments created by the oldest and most experienced enchanter he looked at her energy and noticed something was off. He asked her if he could try a new type of enchantment teqnique called "Bonding," in order to complete the process he would need to use arcane forces to examine her energy and poor some of it into the steel of the weapons. She agreed and went through the processand went throught he long and sometmes painful process, but when the enchanter went to read her energy he saw something he didn't expect... nothing. Her energy negated the magic. With this knowledge he had to use a different method to bond her energy to the weapons, blood. He took some of her blood and forged the weapons that she asked for. When the weapons were finished it was truly astounding to the enchanter, he presented her with the sword and shield with only two sentences, "No other enchanter will ever be able to share this honor. If you need any other item please, only come to me."
Additional Information: Hope you enjoy
Faction Name: Angel Harbor
Leader: Himiko
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?): Neutral
Goals: Carve paths for people without magic to become great heroes
Size/Influence: Guild-like buildings housing non-mages and enchanters in every town and city.
Base of Operations: Dacryn
History: Angel Harbor started off as a group of people who were unable to use magic and needed to find a way to caombat it. Magic is a very prominent feature of society and people who aren't mages can be pushed aside rather easily. Angel Harbor was founded in order to provide non-mages a chance at glory. They began as a group of skilled warriors but they were noticed by a powerful enchanter who agreed to join them and enchant weapons to match the wielder. As time went on more warriors joined and more enchanters as well. Some of the weapons created by Angel Harbor have gone down in history as legendary artifacts.

Guild Crest: A pair of angel wings with a blade piercing through both wing.

If someone wants to draw up the Guild Crest i would be very grateful.
Last edited by 5pb on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:03 pm

5pb wrote:
Character Name: Himiko
Appearance:
Not a catgirl:
(Image)

Personality: She is kind and smart. She is very brave and will stand up in the threat of any opponent.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): None (Anti-Mage)
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Enchanted weapons: She has two enchanted weapons a sword and a shield.Only Himiko can wield the weapons with their enchantments.

Shield: Infinite Ageis- The shield absorbs all incoming Magic damage and transfers it to the sword.
Perfect Guard- If himiko stops all movement and blocks with the shield all incoming attacks will be reflected. (Physical and Magical)

Sword: Silented Edge- The blade of the sword cuts through magic and nullifies the effect of the magic.
Infinite Ageis- It can output spells that the shield absorbed

Shield can retract into an arm brace when not in use.

Limitations: The Perfect guard halts all external movement
Silented edge does not destroy items or substances made using magic (Water, ice, rocks, etc)
Infinite Ageis can not absorb enchantments or summons. (It teperarily dissables sommons abilities if they make physical contact)
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Angel Harbor
Biography: Himiko is the desendant of the founder of Angel Harbor. When she was getting her armaments created by the oldest and most experienced enchanter he looked at her energy and noticed something was off. He asked her if he could try a new type of enchantment teqnique called "Bonding," in order to complete the process he would need to use arcane forces to examine her energy and poor some of it into the steel of the weapons. She agreed and went through the processand went throught he long and sometmes painful process, but when the enchanter went to read her energy he saw something he didn't expect... nothing. Her energy negated the magic. With this knowledge he had to use a different method to bond her energy to the weapons, blood. He took some of her blood and forged the weapons that she asked for. When the weapons were finished it was truly astounding to the enchanter, he presented her with the sword and shield with only two sentences, "No other enchanter will ever be able to share this honor. If you need any other item please, only come to me."
Additional Information: Hope you enjoy
Faction Name: Angel Harbor
Leader: Himiko
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?): Neutral
Goals: Carve paths for people without magic to become great heroes
Size/Influence: Guild-like buildings housing non-mages and enchanters in every town and city.
Base of Operations: Dacryn
History: Angel Harbor started off as a group of people who were unable to use magic and needed to find a way to caombat it. Magic is a very prominent feature of society and people who aren't mages can be pushed aside rather easily. Angel Harbor was founded in order to provide non-mages a chance at glory. They began as a group of skilled warriors but they were noticed by a powerful enchanter who agreed to join them and enchant weapons to match the wielder. As time went on more warriors joined and more enchanters as well. Some of the weapons created by Angel Harbor have gone down in history as legendary artifacts.

Guild Crest: A pair of angel wings with a blade piercing through both wing.

If someone wants to draw up the Guild Crest i would be very grateful.

Tg me a way to send it to you and I’ll hand draw it up

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:52 am

Is there anything Caimus can do about this attack (if its till happening?) I mean, he's still kinda screwed after the last fight. I suppose Black Phoenix could make their appearance on the battlefield
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse