NATION

PASSWORD

I Wish I Wasn't in Dixie: Across the Way (OOC). [Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Biscaria » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:14 pm

After Sir Dunn replies, he better be eating his green bean salad; the main course will be coming out soon.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:52 pm

There is a strong possibility an alt of mine will be responsible for continuing this roleplay. This is why I telegrammed you all from my alt account.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Biscaria » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:02 pm

OK, so long as the show goes on!

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:28 am

Biscaria wrote:OK, so long as the show goes on!

In order to make up for lost time I will attempt to address all posts today.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:50 pm

Will respond to Biscarias, and Labstoskas post after finishing up my morning chores.

Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Biscaria » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Posted, and main course served. A quite delectable pot roast, and a vintage Bordeaux to boot!

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:19 pm

I will get everyone’s posts responded to after work tomorrow. I now am currently in training to work as a tour guide for a colonial museum.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 pm

Will get a response up to the latest posts in the morning.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:40 pm

Benuty wrote:Will get a response up to the latest posts in the morning.

Thank you for posting.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:00 pm

Flarbinia wrote:
Benuty wrote:Will get a response up to the latest posts in the morning.

Thank you for posting.

Oh you are quite welcome. I will get up something for Biscarias post sometime tomorrow (hopefully morning).

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:32 pm

Decided to give away some character information on Sir Dunn in my latest posts. While he doesn't enjoy the fact that billions will be dead by the time the blood moon rolls around (in the finale) he believes it suits the grand purpose. In a way he is unfettered like Nelson, but has reasons to fear Nelsons...path towards committing of a universal reset. Whereas it would erase the suffering caused by the order of death, and their allies, and start the universe over. This would merely lengthen the time of enslavement to frail mortality for humanity yet again, and this is something Sir Dunn cannot allow.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Benuty wrote:Decided to give away some character information on Sir Dunn in my latest posts. While he doesn't enjoy the fact that billions will be dead by the time the blood moon rolls around (in the finale) he believes it suits the grand purpose. In a way he is unfettered like Nelson, but has reasons to fear Nelsons...path towards committing of a universal reset. Whereas it would erase the suffering caused by the order of death, and their allies, and start the universe over. This would merely lengthen the time of enslavement to frail mortality for humanity yet again, and this is something Sir Dunn cannot allow.

I bet he'll be celebrating Nelson's demise.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:50 pm

So after doing some thinking I have considered that a time skip might be in order. After the chapter ends with the battle, and the people returning to the refugee district I will probably commence a timeskip to the eve of the full moon (March 20th, 1962). This will allow the pace of the roleplay to be picked up a little faster.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Benuty wrote:So after doing some thinking I have considered that a time skip might be in order. After the chapter ends with the battle, and the people returning to the refugee district I will probably commence a timeskip to the eve of the full moon (March 20th, 1962). This will allow the pace of the roleplay to be picked up a little faster.

By battle, do you mean the upcoming assault?

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:31 pm

Flarbinia wrote:
Benuty wrote:So after doing some thinking I have considered that a time skip might be in order. After the chapter ends with the battle, and the people returning to the refugee district I will probably commence a timeskip to the eve of the full moon (March 20th, 1962). This will allow the pace of the roleplay to be picked up a little faster.

By battle, do you mean the upcoming assault?

1) At the end of the chapter as the characters head back in to the refugee district they came out of (at the start) I plan on having the matriarch, and several of her creations attack the bus during a hunt (since it will be night time). After the boss battle for the chapter ends, and everyone makes their final posts I plan on doing a time skip to the eve of the full moon (March 20th, 1962).

2) In regards to Seans attempt to purge out the Horror this will be an ideal time. The streets will be flush with people looking to get a distraction from the horrible attacks which occured just a few days later. The cultists will likely be busy trying to ensure the cult is supplied with enough drugs, and alcohol to keep up appearances at its "grand reopening". So best solution is to simply strike these areas, and when the Horror realizes what happened he, and his lieutenents will know its you.

3) Using that you can lure the heads into a trap at some warehouse or empty building, and activate the magic needed to keep them there. This will give you time to disperse the remaining cultists at the club, and the free the souls hopefully before full moon happpens. Since that is when the spell will break, and if the souls are free...well the horror, and his men will be fairly powerful, but not invulnerable.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:39 am

What is it ya'll do here?
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Benuty wrote:
1) At the end of the chapter as the characters head back in to the refugee district they came out of (at the start) I plan on having the matriarch, and several of her creations attack the bus during a hunt (since it will be night time). After the boss battle for the chapter ends, and everyone makes their final posts I plan on doing a time skip to the eve of the full moon (March 20th, 1962).

2) In regards to Seans attempt to purge out the Horror this will be an ideal time. The streets will be flush with people looking to get a distraction from the horrible attacks which occured just a few days later. The cultists will likely be busy trying to ensure the cult is supplied with enough drugs, and alcohol to keep up appearances at its "grand reopening". So best solution is to simply strike these areas, and when the Horror realizes what happened he, and his lieutenents will know its you.

3) Using that you can lure the heads into a trap at some warehouse or empty building, and activate the magic needed to keep them there. This will give you time to disperse the remaining cultists at the club, and the free the souls hopefully before full moon happpens. Since that is when the spell will break, and if the souls are free...well the horror, and his men will be fairly powerful, but not invulnerable.

Thank you for clearing things up.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:26 am

Since I shouldn't have to worry about homework I will get response posts up in the morning.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:20 am

Looks like Refugee District 3 is going to belong to Luca "The Carpenter" Soprano if things keep going the way they are.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:41 pm

You will have to forgive my absence in regards to the roleplay. A variety of things have come up, but things will be back to normal soon.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:52 pm

Benuty wrote:You will have to forgive my absence in regards to the roleplay. A variety of things have come up, but things will be back to normal soon.

Good to have you back. Looking forward to your next post.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:59 pm

Is anyone still here?

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:32 pm

I am sorry for my absence from the roleplay has caused much confusion, but due to a variety of issues such as work, schooling, and personal matters I have to reconsider actively running a roleplay at the moment. The roleplay was getting harder, and harder to manage as time went on due to these outside circumstances, but unfortunately, I have come to the following conclusion. I am so sorry I have failed in my obligations as OP to each, and every one of you who remained by this roleplays side. With this said I do plan on doing a reboot later, but for I am considering taking a break from actively running roleplays.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:55 pm

Benuty wrote:I am sorry for my absence from the roleplay has caused much confusion, but due to a variety of issues such as work, schooling, and personal matters I have to reconsider actively running a roleplay at the moment. The roleplay was getting harder, and harder to manage as time went on due to these outside circumstances, but unfortunately, I have come to the following conclusion. I am so sorry I have failed in my obligations as OP to each, and every one of you who remained by this roleplays side. With this said I do plan on doing a reboot later, but for I am considering taking a break from actively running roleplays.

I understand.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse