NATION

PASSWORD

Nach-Exil Joint Occupation Negotiation [FanT/IC/Private]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Angelika glanced over at Haegler as he jumped off of the top of the shelves, giving away his position. She glared at him as he walked over to Clementine to check on her. She was not happy about the current change of events. Not only revealing himself and losing the element of surprise, he went against her plan. What had things worse was that now Angelika was the only one who's focus was actively fixated on the assassin. If the assassin were to make a move, Angelika would be the only one prepared to face him.

While Angelika still had focus on the back of the store, she made passing glances on Haelger and Clementine. She was suprised by his words and actions of comfort. She never expected such a thing from a literal monster like Haelger. She figured that he was even more heartless to foreigners than she was, especially considering he wasn't human. Seeing him comforting her like that of a lover, almost caused her actual disgust. Was it jealousy or the simple fact that she was considered subhuman and beneath the likes of Angelika. Angelika decided not to comment on the display and instead focus on the real threat.

Suddenly, Angelika heard an audible click from nearby. There was little speculation on what that sound was, it was all too familiar to her. It was the unmistakable sound of a handgun cocking. Looking back towards the sound, she spotted Clementine aiming a handgun at her. Angelika had no time to react before the woman pulled the trigger. As soon as she felt no round penetrate her body, Angelika leveled her weapon at Clementine, about to show her the error of her actions.

Before she fired her pistol to kill Clementine, the invisible body of an unknown assassin bumped into her as it collapsed to the floor. Angelika looked on in astonishment as the assassin's blood pooled on the floor and it was revealed that the body was that of a subhuman species native to the country. A few moments after Clementine's shot rang out, three blonde woman wearing the black SS uniform barged into the store, weapons and blades drawn.

" Are you alright, my Obersterfuhrurin?!" One of them said. It was obvious that these woman were Angelika's Schildmadchen disguised as ordinary soldier. They had been following them discreetly since Angelika left the palace.

" I'm fine. There's an assassin in the back. Go!" Angelika replied before turning her attention back to the body. The Schildmadchen rushed off to the back rapidly, even jumping across the counter with ease. Angelika took a few moments to kick the side of the downed assassin to see if she was still alive. To be certain that she met her demise, Angelika coldly pumped two rounds into the body.

" Well...that was unexpected." Angelika said with a smirk. She then turned her attention to Clementine, her eyes narrowed in anger. " Now...I just need to inquire one thing. Did you...intend that round for me?" Angelika sneered, gripping her pistol tight.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:29 pm

Dietrich didn't even look back when Clementine fired. Only when no second shot rang out and he heard a body hitting the floor, he decided to turn his head, regarding the downed Yeuzuishan on the ground with yet another of his masked stares before adding dryly:

"Looks like that's taken care off."

Shortly after the shot three women barged into the shop, weapons at the ready and very willing to defend their Obersterfuhrurin. Their uniforms didn't seem special yet Dietrich could recognise their movement patters. Angelika's Schildmädchen. They of course quickly disappeared in search for the assassin's accomplice that had to be somewhere in the back of the shop. Meanwhile Dietrich gently wrestled his gun out of the shopkeepers hands and put it back where it belonged. Then he proceeded to wipe away at the tearstains on his uniform before eventually realising the futility of this action and giving up with a sigh. The sound of even more gunshots made him turn around where he saw Angelika standing above the assassin, her smoking gun still aimed at the now surely dead woman on the ground. He heard her say:

"Well...that was unexpected."

Dietrich stepped away from Clementine, leaving her kneeling on the ground and staring at her twitching hands. If he had to make a guess he'd say she had just killed for the first time in her life. Maybe even for the last time, he thought in delight as Angelika's attention returned to the shopkeeper. Her narrowed eyes were a clear indication of just how pissed she was right now. But of course Angelika was somewhat...just? Yes, he'd go with just as description. She had to ask if that round had intended to hit her. Granted, it was everything but impossible. Clementine had been in a very emotional state so her aim could've been thrown off by her bodies reactions to the emotional turmoil. Still, that was a mighty awful coincidence for a resistance member to stand exactly where her bullet would fly.

But Clementine stayed silent and kept staring at her shaking hands. If it really was her first kill then there was atleast some semblance of understanding for her within Dietrich. He had read a few books about the average human soldier and his or her psyche. All to better understand with whom he often had to deal on the battlefield. Some of the weaker ones among them had great troubles with killing, atleast for the first time. A fatal flaw, he thought. It could get one killed in battle and it would probably get her killed or her life turned into an endless loop of misery by Angelika, who most likely wouldn't tolerate such weakness. So, was she incapable of responding? Did she not want to respond? Or had she, in her state of mind, failed to grasp the question asked of her, maybe not even heard it? Ugh, just in case it was the latter, he'd act.

He reached down and grabbed Clementine's long, blonde hair. He swiftly wound it around his hand, once, twice, thrice, before yanking her forward by her hair. A pained yelp escaped her and she struggled hard but Dietrich was relentless, dragged her after him before throwing her onto the ground directly before Angelika. Clementine had somehow managed to crawl along with him to lessen the pull on her hair and thus the pain yet when he had thrown her forward she had once again almost fallen face first onto the ground. Looking forward she was met by the sight of Angelika's boots and as her gaze traced along her legs up her body and towards Angelika's sneering face, she gulped, realising in what kind of situation she was in. The sudden pain delivered to her by the Reichskommandant had ripped her straight out of her state of confusion.

She struggled to form words at first but when they came, she just said harshly, as though she didn't really care for her safety anymore:

"You have occupied the country I reside in, you killed or imprisoned my customers and benefactors, you threatened and threaten me with death and are most likely going to rob me of my goods.

They just mistrusted me, boycotted me, beat me, robbed me and threatened me just for being who I was. And now? Now they've marked me as an enemy, marked me for life, marked me as one to be avoided or killed. What do you think I intended?"

The last words she hurled at Angelika's face from the ground, staring up at her. Her eyes were red yet the tears seemed to have stopped flowing and seemed to have largely dried up. And to support her statements, Clementine rearranged her torn blouse, allowing Angelika a look at what had been carved onto her breast without indecently exposing herself.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:43 am

Angelika remained stonefaced as Clementine went on a rant, overwhelmed by her emotions once again. She expected this find of behavior from the inferior woman, having gone through a traumatic experience such as that. All the anger, sadness, and fear was exploding out of Clementine, causing her to make rash decisions, the most pressing being that she decided to yell at the one woman she shouldn't have. At first glance, it seemed like the woman held her life in very little regard. Even fellow Nachfolgians know never to raise their voice at the Obersterfuhrurin, for it would surely end with them in front of her gun.

Angelika maintained her cold demeanor as Clementine continued to scold her. Each word that the woman spoke was that of treason and idiocy. Treason for speaking slander to the leader of the Reich and idiocy for doing so. Angelika clenched the grip of her pistol tightly, about to put an end to the idocy before it spread. It would be a shame, considering all the time she put into Clementine.

Right before she raised her gun, Clementine opened up her blouse and exposed her wounded chest. Angelika raised an eyebrow in response, intrigued by what was carved into the woman. It was a little hard to make out due to all the blood and it was crudely drawn, but there was no mistaking the black eagle of the Nachfolgian people. She couldn't help, but smile in amusement at the whole scene. The Yeuzuishan rebels have marked the woman as a Nachfolgian, effectively presenting her as a woman with no country to call home. Angelika took the time before answering Clementine to laugh at her expense.

" Oh my dear Frau Clementine...you don't know how lucky you truly are. Here I was just about to gun you down for your insolent tongue, but it seems like the Yeuzuishans have branded with the black eagle. That means that you are now property of the Nachfolgian Reich which means you're property of me."

Angelika then re-holstered her pistol before continuing. " It's not as demeaning as it sounds, Frau Clementine. You see...me coming to your little shop was not by coincidence. I planned on meeting you before I even came to this country. Me asking for your name was just a formality, I knew your name already. I did my research and found that you were the best high end tailor in Yeuzuishan. I came here wanting to hire you as my new personal tailor, but seeing as you are now my property, you really have no choice in the matter. Congratulations, your life will now have purpose." Angelika smiled at the woman.

" Now before you start on the dress I asked you for, you need to get cleaned up." Angelika said before turning her attention to the back. " Geiravör!!" Angelika called out. A few seconds later, one of the Schildmadchen ran from the back room. " Yes, my Obersterfuhrurin?" The woman said as she popped to attention.

" Take Frau Clementine here to the nearest healing tent. Make sure she gets the utmost treatment and care from the Eir healers. She needs to recover as quickly as possible. Also, no one is to disrespect her as per my direct orders. Understand?"

" Yes, my Obersterfuhrurin." The Schildmadchen said before walking over and picking Clementine up off the ground, albeit a little too rough.

" Be gentle with her!" Angelika commanded, seeing the wat her Schildmadchen yanked her off the floor.

" Yes, my Obersterfuhrurin." The Schildmadchen responded as she gently began to lead her away.

" Oh, and one more thing, Frau Clementine..." Angelika added, causing the two to stop and look at her. "...my full intention was to pay triple for that dress." Angelika said, glaring at Clementine, hoping she understood the meaning.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Clementine had expected to die, that much was obvious. She had had her outburst, let go off the most pressing matters and injustices that plagued her in this moment and had expected to receive a bullet into her head while still speaking. But the shot never rang out. The pain never came. Instead she heard the high and clear laughter of the Obersterfuhrurin who was apparently very amused all of a sudden. The Obersterfuhrurin had instead, after she had finished laughing, talked about how lucky she was to have been branded with the eagle. Clementine stared at the bloody mess on her breasts and rage swelled up within her. Lucky? Was this that woman's definition of lucky?

And then she mentioned that she was now property.

For a moment Clementine thought she had misheard. Property? No, no, no, surely the Nachfolgian leader meant something else, something more...normal sounding. But as Angelika continued explaining her reasons for coming here as well as Clementine's fate, everything became clear and a flurry of different emotions washed over her. Relief, doubt, pride, surprise, fear, confusion. It was a bit much to take in so quickly. Had the leader of Nachfolgia just truly complimented her tailoring skills, nay, even sought her out to hire her? Had she just been made a slave, someone without rights? Opposite feelings were battling within her. On one hand there was her pride. She couldn't just accept this, a life in slavery to a germanic conqueror. But a far greater part of her urged her to accept the situation as it was. It was the best result she could've hoped for. The mental battle raging within her was clearly visible on her face as she phased out again and didn't listen to what else Angelika had to say.

She was ripped out of her thoughts thoughts when a Schildmädchen suddenly grabbed her roughly and yanked her off the floor, attempting to just haul her off to some unknown destination. Or wait, didn't she remember something about healing? Whatever it was, Clementine began to resist and while physically no match for an elite guard like a Schildmädchen, she was still a trained soldier, she would not let herself just be lead away like cattle. If she went somewhere then out of her own free will, if she followed the orders of the Obersterfuhrurin then out of her own free will. Was it the freedom loving french spirit of her ancestors rising up within her? She didn't know, nor did she care as she attempted to stay there, forcing the Schildmädchen to go rougher on her again.

Seeing that she would lose this fight, Clementine called out to Angelika, hoping that she could reason with her:

"My Oblochsfuhrurin, please, there is no need! It is only a flesh wound! I-I can clean myself up a little in the back of my shop and then return rightaway to attend to my well paying cus-"

, she gulped.

"-I mean my Obersterfuhrurin. I could not live with myself if I were to cause any further inconvenience to my just Obersterfuhrurin."

Clementine stared back at Angelika, her eyes communicating that she had understood and acknowledged what Angelika had said about paying her triple. Yet here eyes communicated so much more. There was still a flicker of resistance within her eyes.

Meanwhile Dietrich was silently cursing his Exilvanian nature. Against his own better understanding of the situation and the worth of Clementine, his base instincts as an Exilvanian had made him hope that Angelika would execute Clementine on the spot. It was a constant battle that every Exilvanian who dealt with foreigners, wether as an agent, an envoy or a soldier, had to fight. This primal urge to exterminate, to purge, to slander and torture all of creation. But he was quickly back in control again amd acted as though nothing had happened.

He watched as Angelika took Clementine as a personal servant and watched as one of Angelika's guards was attempting to haul her off to a medical tent. He saw her struggling against it and pleading for Angelika to let her go so she could service them more. And to be honest, Dietrich was very much in favour of it. Due to his natural stance towards servants of creation he had no problems with her physical condition worsening due to her wound. At the same time though his clever mind held a different stance, seeking to utilize everything to its fullest potential and watching out for assets' condition. Clementine could be an asset, to Angelika and through that for the Exilvanian cause and a possible infection of her wound did nobody any favours.Now if she proved herself to be a servant of nothing then he'd obviously change his natural stance but not before. As it stood, they were wasting time and she was offering to continue servicing them rightaway, under the threat of her own health, so they could be done here, something about which he was of mixed opinion. And so he simply said:

"Looks like someone is very eager to prove herself to her new mistress, Obersterfuhrurin. Do you wish to grant her that chance or will you watch out for her continued usefulness? The choice is yours."

He also spoke to Clementine, playfully adding:

"You should consider asking your new mistress for a tattoo in case they can't or won't be able to fully heal your wounds. A large black eagle on your chest could potentially hide the scars a little."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:18 pm

Angelika glanced back at the woman and sighed I annoyance. Clementine was being far too stubborn for her own good. She still hadn't learned to do as she is told, especially by a woman such as the Obersterfuhrurin. Angelika has gotten what she wanted ever since she was a little girl. This seemed like the sign of a selfish and greedy girl, but nothing came without sacrifice. She schemed and manipulated to get what she desired, even going as far as to step on anyone's who got in her way. Clementine would be no different than anyone else that stood in front of Angelika.

" Gods, you're a stubborn woman." Angelika muttered under her breath. " Fine...have it you're way. My Schildmadchens will leave you a med kit. I leave Geiravör here to watch over you. Don't worry...she doesn't need sleep." As Angelika motioned to the Schildmadchen, Geiravör popped to attention to receive the order. Angelika then turned to leave, but stopped just shy of the door.

" I'll be by tomorrow morning for the dress. I hope for your sake that it is as elegant as the rest of them here." Angelika said coldly, her words hiding venom. Angelika then turned her head towards Haegler. " Shall we continue the tour with your men, Herr ReichsKommandant?"

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:14 am

"Please stop!"

, Dietrich's head slowly turned around, away from Angelika's face and back to facing Clementine who had just spoken up. Angelika's words seemed to have scared her again, hence why he was all the more surprised that she still dared to speak up against the Obersterfuhrurin's wishes. Under his mask he raised a brow while staring at the woman who seemed to be chocking on her words now that they were facing her again. Nervously wringing her hands, Clementine continued:

"I-I-I'll need you to try out the dress and actually choose some fitting boots, gloves and a necklace, m-my Obersterfuhrurin."

Oho, she finally said it correctly! It still had a certain french ring to it but atleast this time she had used all the correct letters. Dietrich looked back and forth between Angelika and Clementine, waiting for either of them to continue speaking. Apparently Clementine decided to speak first since it was her voice that rung out first:

"I-I cannot guarantee that your clothes will fit as nicely if you do not try them on and allow me to make corrections in time."

As she spoke, a certain idea popped up in Dietrich's mind. Clementine would probably bring Angelika to a changing booth if Angelika gave way to Clementine. And while Angelika had proven to him that showing her body to others wasn't something she'd shy away from, he was sure that if there was a changing booth available that she would also use it. Which meant that her eyes would be off of him for a while and allow him to roam free in the shop while she and Clementine were busy. This was one of the only shops in town also offering plenty of western wares so he had to take this chance now. He'd find something for Angelika here that he could gift her later. He didn't know if she would like. He just guessed that it was up her alley simply from how she usually behaved. Besides, getting some practice with that would probably help her with the trials.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Angelika reached for the door knob and immediately stopped mere centimeters from the knob. She quickly spun around and brought her gaze upon Clementine once again. She was finally getting fed up with the woman's incessant whining and disrespect and her expression told that. She was serious contemplating killing her and being done with it when Clementine mentioned that she had to try on the clothes to make sure they fit properly.

Angelika's pissed expression quickly faded as she realized that the tailoring process had slipped her mind. There was definitely too much on her mind for her to miss a step that she has done dozens of times. Of course, every dress she ever purchased had to be tailored to her specific sizes. Lucky that Clementine reminded her of it or there would have been consequences.

" Oh my, I totally forgot about such an important step. How stupid of me. I must have too much on my mind. Forgive me, dear Frau Clementine." Angelika said as she chuckled at the blunder.

" This shouldn't take too long, Herr ReichsKommandant. You can browse the store if you desire." Angelika said to Haelger before walking to the back of the store.

Once in the back, Angelika noticed that her other Schildmadchens were not there. It was possible that they chased the second assassin out the back and are pursuing him through the streets. She wasn't too concerned by this situation, her Schildmadchens were excellent at chasing down their prey so to speak. Angelika walked into the dressing room and took off her coat and hat.

" What should I try on first, Frau Clementine?" Angelika said as she stared at the woman.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:21 am

Haegler bowed as Angelika and Clementine passed him, simply saying:

"I will mylady."

Once in the dressing booth, Clementine took Angelika's coat and hat from her and carefully placed them onto a clothes rack outside of the booth. The booth was actually fairly cramped with both of them in there due to it's relatively small size. It was designed with one person in mind. It was basically a small, quadratic room. A mirror took up one entire wall, on the opposite side was a small but very comfortable bench and above it were hooks for clothes. One got into the room by shoving a red curtain to the side.

Clementine, already about to leave again, knowing that her new mistress was in a hurry, simply said:

"Perhaps you should first undress. Wearing a dress over a dress is something that's not very helpful for either of us. Neither for you, my Oberstfuhrurin, to determine wether you like the style, nor to me to determine wether it actually fits as perfectly as you require it to do. While you undress, I'll go get the dress."

And Clementine was gone, leaving Angelika alone in the dressing booth. Now that she was alone, it actually seemed fairly spacious again, allowing her to undress with ease, strike any pose she wanted toor even perform physical exercises. They really were concipated for just one person and made so that that one person could extensively try out the clothes they wished to buy without having to leave the privacy of the booth.

It didn't take long for Clementine to return, Angelika could probably hear her steps approaching. Considering how light they were it could only be Clementine since she wore neither boots and armour like the Schildmädchen nor did she possess the weight of a man. She said:

"Could you please pull the curtain aside, my Obersterfuhrurin? My hands are a little occupied."

If Angelika were to do so or to just look outside, she'd see Clementine standing there, carefully holding a long and pristinely white dress in her hands. It was also notable that she brought an abundance of safety pins with her, most of which she had apparently just randomly stuck into her blouse although some of them had been used to close the tear previously ripped into it by the attacker.

Meanwhile Dietrich had aimlessly wandered through the shop. He was lost in thought as he patrolled the shelves and clothes racks. If I were Clementine, where would I showcase such wares? He didn't want to ask her since he feared that she would potentially tell Angelika while they were dressing her up. A dirty thought crossed his mind, saying that that would be great. She'd already be trying out clothes, why not try out some more? Dietrich wildly shook his head to get rid of those thoughts again.

He came out again on the main corridor. The left side had been completely clear of what he had looked for. But then he got an idea. Nobody in Yeuzuishan would sell such wares where everyone would see them. No, both for the protection of the customers and the shopkeeper, these were probably only accessible by asking the shopkeeper for them. And where would Clementine usually be? Correct, at the counter. And so he strolled over to the counter and looked behind it. As he thought, a trap door was there. He saw Clementine's notes lying on the table and took the time to study them for a few seconds. When he was sure that he had memorized them, he took a look around, making sure that nobody watched him, before he vaulted over the counter and immediately crouched behind them. He lifted the trap door up as careful as he could and slipped under it. Careful not to let it fall shut with a loud bang, he lowered the trap door again.

Now that he was undisturbed he took a look around. The night vision function of his visor let him see his surroundings pretty well. He was on a staircase which took a turn about 20 steps further down. To the right he saw what looked like a lightswitch and he didn't hesitate to press it, although he made sure to turn the night vision off before he did so. Results didn't come immediately but then a red light bulb started blinking rapidly before finally glowing normally. Several other lightbulbs followed suit, bathing his path downwards in a warm red light. He took the stairs and came around the corner and what he saw in the room below put a smile on his face. The red light was all too fitting.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:46 pm

Angelika waited for Clementine to leave before getting undressed. The girl was already terrified enough and she didn't want her to be intimated further by the Nachfolgian's stunning physique. Angelika unzipped her dress and slid it down off of her hips. She was wearing a white bra that was Lacy and glimmered a bit in the light. While still standing, Angelika rolled off her panty hose to the knees and then took a seat to take it the rest of the way off. Her thong panties watched exactly to her bra.

By the time Angelika folded her clothes and placed them on the bench, she could hear Clementine returning. She opened the curtain to let the woman back into the changing room. There she could see Clementine holding the dress and several safety pins.

" The dress looks elegant enough just judging by the material." Angelika said as she took the dress from Clementine. She stepped into the dress and pulled it up over her body until her arms were through the shoulder straps. Once completely on, Angelika took a look in the mirror, making sure to turn around a few times to take it all in.

It was loose in a few spots, but this was most definitely something she was looking for in her dress. It was elegant, slimming, and most notably of a western style. In fact, the dress reminded her of old movie stars in the 1930s. Feminine yet powerful, exactly the way she wanted to be perceived.

" I'd have to admit, Frau Clementine. I had my doubts, but it seems like my info about you might be true." Angelika said as she continued to admire herself in the mirror.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:43 pm

Clementine's face grew red as a cherry when Angelika opened the curtain and she saw, for the first time, Angelika wearing almost nothing. The fact that she then entered the booth very quickly didn't help matters as she was now uncomfortably close to someone with a physique that seemed to have jumped straight out of her dreams. It showed as her hands became a little shaky and her breath somewhat laboured but she still masterfully managed to cover it all up by focusing hard on her job and nothing else.

Once Angelika had dressed herself in the dress and admired it in the mirror, Clementine went to work. At first she simply opened the curtain again which she had closed after Angelika had taken the dress from her. Now that Angelika was dressed again, there was no need for the booth to be closed and she didn't like to operate in such an enclosed space. She then said:

"Okay my Obersterfuhrurin, please hold still now while I make some adjustments."

And then the tiring work of adjusting began. Clementine would stare at Angelika from every angle prod her, sometimes clearly more than was necessary for her job, and pull at the dress every here and there. Everytime she found something that she wasn't quite happy with, she would use one of the safety pins to make some temporary adjustments. And everytime she did make an adjustment, she asked Angelika:

"My Obersterfuhrurin, how does this feel? Could you please move a little and say wether it is too restrictive now?"

Clementine worked dilligently and hard. Everything had to be perfect for Angelika. By this point she wasn't even doing it solely because the Obersterfuhrurin would tolerate nothing less than perfection, but also because she felt like nothing but perfection was worthy of a body this perfect. But after around 20 full blown minutes of adjustments, movements and readjustments, she was finally happy with her work. With a sigh she stepped back, out of the booth and looked at her work. Truly anything that Angelika could've possibly criticised had been taken care off, although only temporarily. Within the few days left to her, she'd have to work hard to make these temporary adjustments permanent.

Wiping some sweat off her forehead, she asked Angelika:

"I think this should be enough. Now, if you would please follow me? Don't worry about your clothes, I am sure nobody is going to steal them, seeing as there are no customers here other than you, your warriors and the gas masked man."

She looked down at Angelika's bare feet before continuing:

"No worries, the floor is tidy and there should be no wood splinters. We will see to it that you can choose some boots now."

With that Clementine turned around and led Angelika into another part of the store. Here, between shelves, a long bench had been set up. The shelves themselves were lined with shoeboxes upon shoeboxes. Clementine motioned for Angelika to sit down on the bench while she went up and down the shelves, searching for markings that gave her an idea of the contents. Before long she returned, carefully balancing five shoeboxes on her arms which she managed to set down with some effort. She then proceeded to open the boxes, each of them containing a pair of white, high heeled boots. There was a pair of white ankle boots, a pair of white, calf high boots that were closed via a zipper, a pair of white, calf high boots closed via laces, a pair of white, thigh high boots closed via a zipper and a pair of white, tigh high boots closed via laces. Now before Angelika could try any of them on, Clementine handed her two pairs of white socks, one being tigh high stockings and one only being normal socks reaching her ankles:

"I apologize my Obersterfuhrurin but I must ask you to wear one of these when trying on the boots. Though I'd generally suggests wearing boots together with some form of socks or stockings. Please, try them on for yourself, see how you feel about the boots and maybe walk a few times up and down the corridor with them. There's also another mirror down the corridor so if you want to see for yourself how you look with them, I suggest you head there. Meanwhile I will get the rest."

And gone was Clementine, leaving Angelika alone to try out the boots and decide which she found to be the most suitable.

Meanwhile, as Clementine passed the counter, she suddenly heard a familiar ring. Someone had pressed the bell on her counter. Her head spun around and she saw someone familiar standing where usually nobody but her stood. The gas masked man was standing behind the counter, a bag standing right next to him on the counter. Apparently he wanted something from her since he just said:

"Ah, finally. I've been waiting for a while now."

Clementine hesitated. She was working for Angelika and not for this man who belonged to the other invaders. Besides, she had something to do for Angelika right now. And yet, something told her to better not deny this man's wishes. And so she walked to his side behind and counter and ask:

"How may I help you, monsieur?"

It was weird saying it to someone standing with her behind the counter and not in front of it. Anyway, he just knocked against the bag, signalling her that she should look in there. Seeing no reason not to, she complied and took a look at its contents. Her face, which had taken on a more natural colour again by now, suddenly grew a deep shade of red again as she saw the contents of the bag. But the gas masked man wasted no time and simply said:

"How much does it cost?"

Not wishing to upset him, a victorious invader, she gave him a menial price. One he actually paid right on the spot, no he paid twice as much as she had asked for. Then he leaned towards her and said:

"No word about this to the Obersterfuhrurin."
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:32 pm

Angelika stood completely still as Clementine made all the adjustments needed to the dress. Every suggestion and command that the woman made, Angelika provided feedback with no condescending remarks. She actually enjoyed watching Clementine work her hardest, proof that her faith was not misplaced. For now, the woman was worth taking back to Nachfolgia.

Once Clementine was done with all the temporary adjustments, Angelika took a long look in the mirror. She was looking for anything else to be critique. She smiled, finding nothing left to adjust. For lack of a better word, the dress was now perfect. It fit her body well now, hugging and showing off her curves and toned waist. Angelika was satisfied with the outcome.

Without skipping a beat, Clementine led Angelika to try on the boots. She carefully walked over and sat down in the bench, trying not to mess up the adjustments that were made. She looked hard at each of the boots before making her choice. She was always partial to calf high boots so her chose the one with laces and the one with a zipper. From there she made the choice to try in the ones with the zipper on the side. She enjoyed ease and quickness of putting boots on so this was an obvious one for her.

Angelika quickly put on the boots and walked to the mirror to get a good look at them. They were made of high quality leather and weren't still and hard to move in. Angelika's attention moved away from the mirror when she heard the front bell ring. Turing around, she saw Clementine go to the front immediately.

She wondered who could be up at the front and quickly became suspicious as to the identity of them. Was it another one of her fellow Nachfolgians? Was is an Exilvanian? Maybe it was a local of some sorts? Her curiosity becoming overwhelming, Angelika walked over and peered around the corner. From her vantage point, she saw only Haegler and Clementine standing at the counter. She also noticed that the Exilvanian paid for a bag that had something in it. Angelika, suspicious of what it was, simply looked oddly at the man before turning back around the corner so he didn't see her.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:30 am

Dietrich waved Clementine away after he told her not to lose a single word about this. However, as she turned to leave he called out to her:

"Fräulein Clementine..."

She turned around, her face still a deep shade of red. Yes, if she was like that when she returned to Angelika then he really needed to ensure that she wouldn't say a word. Just simply telling her wouldn't be enough because Angelika was intelligent. Angelika would notice what was off and, as Dietrich had seen before, could be very persuasive when she wanted to. No, the woman needed a threat to keep her in line. The carrot and the whip was always good to inspire obedience. And after the carrot just now, she would get the whip. He slowly let his finger slide across his neck, an unmistakable gesture.

Clementine quivered at the sight and nodded hastily before turning around and hurrying out of his sight and back to Angelika. Well, atleast Angelika would now have to put some effort into finding out about his little present if she really wanted to know about it. He took the bag off the counter and wandered back to entrance and tapped on the floor with his boot. Exactly four times. Seconds later a female voice hissed from behind him:

"Your orders ZZ Reichskommandant?"

He held the bag behind him and simply said:

"Get this back to the palace. Give it some proper gift wrappings and then place it in the Obersterfuhrurin's bedroom."

When he didn't receive an answer nor felt someone taking the bag out of his hand he raised an eyebrow under his mask and inquired:

"Is there a problem?"

The voice hissed back, apparently annoyed:

"Of course there is! Firstly, we are not delivery boys working for you, ZZ Reichskommandant. Especcially when it comes to such...menial packages that need transporting. We also don't do gift wrappings. Last but not least, this is more trouble than it's worth. Her chambers are heavily guarded since the attack."

Dietrich turned around with a sigh, staring at the Ordo Crudelitatis agent who was staring back at him with anger him her eyes. His hand slowly wandered to his gun holster at his belt and he said with a dangerous undertone:

"So you want to defy me? I won the civil war, fair and square if I may add, and in exchange for your institution's continued existence you swore to serve when I need you. And now you just decide to betray that oath because you deem the task too menial for you?"

The agent didn't flinch at these words and instead explained again:

"It's not worth it ZZ Reichskommandant. Her room is well guarded. We would have to incapacitate several of her guards and, in order to not raise any concerns in your Obersterfuhrurin, have to tamper with their memories. You know the risks involved with that. This could turn into a diplomatic incident rather than the simple gift you wanted to make her."

Dietrich turned himself away from the agent and said:

"Seems like I overestimated the order. I will make sure that your ilk will from now on work on easier missions. You are dismissed."

He didn't hear anything from behind him. He knew that if this would've been someone from his ZZ, they would've stood at attention and saluted him before leaving. But the order was still antagonistic towards him and did not show him the proper respect. He smirked as he thought about how he was trampling exilvanian traditions, very much to their contempt. He would subjugate them once he had a good reason to. For now their disrespecting served only to amuse him.

Meanwhile Clementine had returned to Angelika with a pair of white silk gloves as well as a box under her arm. Her face was still a very deep shade of red and she did her best to not look directly at Angelika, though her eyes did always nervously dart up to her. If she had noticed that Angelika had watched them or wasn't where she had left her than she didn't show it. After having set down the box she deferentially offered the gloves to Angelika, again without looking her in the face and instead staring at her collarbone.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:34 pm

When Clementine returned, Angelika was standing in front of the mirror where she left her. She was pretending to still study the dress and how she looked in it, as if trying to find any flaws. Through the mirror, Angelika saw the woman return with a box and turned around to greet her. Immediately, she noticed that Clementine was blushing and avoiding eye contact. She could help, but smirk and stare at her as she opened the box in an effort to make her more uncomfortable.

To hide her fact that she saw Haegler and Clementine talking, Angelika acted suprised and at awe by how gorgeous the silk gloves were when they were presented to her. There was no mistaking how elegant the gloves were, but Angelika's focus was on what the two were conversing about.

" Frau Clementine, these are remarkable. Absolutely stunning." Angelika quipped as she took the gloves and put them on. She took a few moments to study the gloves by moving her fingers and turning her hand in various ways. She then turned back around and looked in the mirror, getting a feel for the outfit at a whole.

Angelika, liking what she saw, nodded with approval and turned to Clementine. " The outfit is perfect, Frau Clementine. Excellent work. " Angelika said as she delicately took the gloves off and gave them back to Clementine. Still staring at the woman as she continued to avoid eye contact, Angelika decided to press the issue by asking a question as if she didn't already know the answer.

" Who was up at the front? An important customer, Frau Clementine?" Angelika asked as she glared at her, putting on the pressure so she'd crack.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:46 pm

Clementine's hands were a bit restless as she took the gloves again, neatly folded them, returned them to the box and closed it. She didn't answer immediately, instead, taking a look to the left and to the right. She was nervous and obviously very afraid of something, the red in her face fading just a little. She then hastily muttered:

"O-oui, Obersterfuhrurin. All customers are important. Those who can back their demands up with other means more than others."

Clementine was already putting the boots back into their respective boxes to put them all back where they belonged. However, while doing so, she suddenly tripped over a pair of boots and fell onto Angelika. Now for a normal onlooker this would've looked like a completely accidental trip and fall yet those better versed in movement, so for instance people who underwent military or martial arts training, could recognise it as a faked trip and fall, designed to crash into Angelika and send both of them to the ground in an, atleast for Clementine, as painless way as possible.

When they hit the ground Clementine was on top of Angelika, her blonde hair hanging down and dangling onto Angelika's face. The two women's faces were unseemly close to each. Well okay, everything about this was unseemly. For a split second Clementine's fearful eyes stared into Angelika's, the fear only increasing as she saw the rage within them. But then she just whispered quickly and in a voice so low that none other than the two of them could hear it because they were so close to each other:

"I'll tell you in the changing booth so please don't inquire any further about it and just follow me there. Once we're there, just ask for me to enter it as well to help you out of the dress without messing up the pins."

She then quickly stumbled off Angelika but remained on her knees, spewing forth and endless stream of apologies:

"...Oh my god, I'm so sorry my Obersterfuhrurin! Please, please, please don't punish me for this accidental transgression against you."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:29 pm

Angelika turned her attention away from Clementine just long enough for her to trip into her without anticipating it. She had no time to brace herself for the woman's weight and she was thrown off balance. Angelika crashed to the floor with Clementine on top of her. At first, the Obersterfuhrurin was suprised by the sudden aggressive act, but her emotion quickly turned to rage as she glared menacingly at the woman mere centimeters from her face.

"W-what are you doing, you idiot?! Get off me!" Angelika yelled as she positioned herself to strike the woman in the face with an elbow.

Angelika stopped herself from hurting her when Clementine whispered in her ear. It was merely a fake trip to relay a message to her silently. With the message delivered, Angelika understood the importance of secrecy and nodded to confirm that she understood. Once Clementine got up off of her and said her fake apologies, it was Angelika's que to keep up the charade.

" How can you be so stupid and clumsy?! Do you unterlegen not know how to walk?! You're lucky I don't shoot you for knocking over the Obersterfuhrurin of the Reich. I've killed idiots for less and they were my own kinsman." Angelika yelled in a furious rage as she walked out into the hall.

" Now come and help me out of this dress before you anger me further. Dummkopf!" Angelika continued to berate Clementine and even smacked her in the back of the head as she walked past and entered the changing room.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Clementine rubbed her head in pain as she stepped into the changing booth behind right after Angelika. The Obersterfuhrurin was a great actress but that hit had been very real, probably because she was also furious about the undignified way in which she had put her in order to deliver her message. She would most likely still be punished for this but alas, atleast she didn't have to live with holding a secret from her new mistress. It probably wasn't too good to have any secrets before the Obersterfuhrurin, seeing as she seemed very much like someone who got be very cruel if she wanted to, an assessment the gasmasked officer seemed to share given his purchases.

Now in the narrow confines of the booth, Clementine did her best to help Angelika out of her new dress and while doing so she used the their close proximity to each other to tell Angelika of what had transpired at the counter:

"Let me begin by apologizing for the pain and inconvenience that I may have caused to you, my Obersterfuhrurin. Please don't punish me for it. You see, my Obersterfuhrurin, your comrade, the man in the blue uniform and wearing the mask, he not only bribed me but also threatened me with my death should I tell you about his purchases. I am not quite sure what your relationship to this man is like but I find it safer to report this to you."

She had successfully helped Angelika out of the dress and neatly folded it. Then she leaned in very close, her warm breath brushing over Angelika's cheek as she whispered into her ear, listing the contents of Dietrich's bag.

When she was finished she quickly attempted to put a bit of space between herself and Angelika, something that was difficult within the confines of the booth. Her face had reddened again considerably when she had told Angelika of the bag's contents. She attempted to stand still but it was clear that the close proximity of Angelika in her underwear as well as the topic they had just talked about made this somewhat difficult. She seemed to be waiting for some sort of answer from Angelika. A reward? A punishment? Or perhaps just a reaction and an order to go away?

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:33 am

Angelika said very little as she listened to Clementine explain what Haegler has purchased. She blushed ever so slightly at the thought of what he had gotten her, but she kept her focus as she stepped out of the dress, with Clementine's help. Once she was finally undressed, Angelika stood in her underwear, contemplating what Haelger's intent was. Was the gifts just a joke, giving Angelika's dominating personality? Or was he predicting a possible usage of such gear on him? Either way, she was unsure of how to proceed with this info.

Angelika, smiling, walked forward and stood directly in front of Clementine, just inches away from touching bodies. She leaned down a bit, given the height difference, and whispered back to Clementine.

" Thank you for the information, Frau Clementine. You've been a tremendous help to me this far. Don't worry, you won't be punished."

With that said, Angelika stepped back and proceeded to get dressed in her normal attire. This only took a few minutes to accomplish, the entire time not allowing Clementine to leave. She figured that she be rewarded with a view. Once dressed, Angelika left the changing room and walked back to the front where Haelger and the princesses we're waiting.

" Thank you for the beautiful dress, Frau Clementine. One of my men will be by tomorrow morning to pick it up for the treaty signing. Make sure you wear something nice for the event, it'll be spectacular." Angelika said with a smile.

" So where should we go next, Herr ReichsKommandant?" Angelika muttered to the man before turning to walk out the door. She immediately stopped just shy of turning the door knob before looking back at Clementine.

" One more thing...make sure all your personal belongings are packed. You're returning with me back to the fatherland." Angelika added before walking out the door.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:13 am

Dietrich had been scribbling something onto a small piece of paper when Angelika entered the main hall with Clementine in tow. He finished before they got even close and quietly slipped it into the bag he was still carrying. He then ripped the nail out of the ground and tugged at the chains. The princesses, who had been waiting patiently like some form of store mannequin stumbled forward a bit. So they hadn't actually frozen or died, he thought. This stuff Angelika had used on them was sure potent. He'd have to make sure to never end up on the other end of that syringe.

He bowed before Angelika as she walked past him and approached the door. He could see Clementine also lowering her head. The woman was still blushing like crazy. How long would she be able to withstand Angelika's threats and promises, he wondered. As he straightened himself he shrugged and said:

"Well mylady, if you wish to continue the rather nice and scenic tour then I believe it should be you who tells me where to go. The only places I can show you are on the other side of the city and that is currently a rather ghastly place. Still, it might be in your interest to visit it and get an own firsthand experience of what you are dealing with when you are dealing with us Exilvanians. The treaty is not yet signed and perhaps such a visit could change your mind concerning some of the terms we've agreed upon."

Angelika did not reply at first, instead turning to fae the door and putting her hand on the door knob. She was most likely contemplating the choices offered. When she turned back around Dietrich already thought that she had come to a conclusion but then she looked at Clementine who still kept her head lowered and told her to pack her belongings because she would return with her to Nachfolgia. Ah yes, Angelika had taken that damned woman into her service after she had seen the mark left on her chest. A mark which still hadn't been treated he remembered so he added:

"Don't forget to visit the Eir healers Fräulein Clementine..."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:15 am

With Haegler's parting words, Angelika walked out of the shop. Now back on the main road, she took a good look around the area. Her kinsman were still hard at work in the occupation zone. Groups of soldiers and engineers nearby were building permanent bunkers and machine gun nests for the long term occupation of Yeuzuishan.

A convoy of supply trucks zoomed by her heading towards the palace. Their cargo was various building materials and banners. It seemed like they were for the treaty signing tomorrow where the stage was going to be built.

What interested Angelika the most was what was happening across the street. She noticed the Exhilvanian soldiers watching her, as if studying her. She could help, but smirk and wonder why they were so facinated by her. Were they genuinely curious about Nachfolgians? Did they find her attractive? Or did they hate Angelika and her kinsmen? Each question posed even further questions.

Angelika, finally deciding on what to do, turned around towards Haegler. " How about we go and see what your kinsmen are doing, Herr ReichsKommandant? Since you're so confident that I'll back out of the treaty, I want to put that to the test." Angelika said with a smirk, teasing the man.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:29 pm

"Oh, I very much hope you will not back out of it so I'm everything but confident. I do however believe that a greater exposion to common Exilvanians and our customs may sour your views a little. Please, follow me."

, he said calmly before looking left, right and then left again. After he had confirmed that the street was clear, he walked over it, stopping shortly midway to look behind and see if Angelika and the princesses were still following. He also saw her Schildmädchen, trying to inconspicuously follow them but for a man like him who had started out in the Secret Services, this was not inconspicuous enough. Besides, they'd stick out like sore thumbs soon enough. He then quickened his pace again, crossing the rest of the speed quickly, leaving Angelika and the princesses behind a little and heading straight for a group of Exilvanian soldiers loafing about a street corner in the ruins of what seemed to have been a cafe once. The blue uniformed men with their gasmasks jumped up immediately and saluted him. He talked with them and stopped by the time Angelika had caught up with him.

The soldiers stared at her while Dietrich made a conscious effort not to turn his face around and instead shushed his soldier away. They dispersed quickly and walked deeper into the Exilvanian occupied zone. One however headed along the street towards the palace. He looked back every now and then and once Angelika was out of sight he started walking quickly and shortly after sprinted to the palace. Meanwhile Dietrich said to Angelika:

"I'm sorry for just leaving you out there on the street mylady. I just had to talk with my men and see if there had been any disturbances in my part of the city that could affect our little trip."

He then led them deeper into the occupation zone via sidestreet branching off from the main street. It was a dreary sight to be honest. Many of the houses had suffered damage during the battle for the city and what remained seemed to be abandoned. Wooden slats had been used to seal off the windows and the houses were dark, with no sound coming from them. Sometimes the doors had been broken down and blood splatters could be seen in the doorways. Other times the doors were closed, probably even reinforced from inside. And while there were never any bodies to be seen, blood trails on the ground often told where they had once laid.

As they ventured deeper, a stench of decay also began assaulting their nostrils. The bodies were still there, somewhere. But there also seemed to be living things left around here. Every now and then they could perhaps catch a glance at a movement behind a barricaded window. Feel the glance of fearful eyes upon them. But nobody was on the streets, neither Exilvanian patrols nor Yeuzuishans. It was eeriely quiet. Dietrich always stayed at Angelika's side, keeping a watchful eye on the windows, a hand always at the holster of his gun.

Somewhere behind them

Dietrich had been correct in his assessment. The Schildmädchen could not hope to blend in in a crowd or between other, normal people, simply due to the lack of people to run around. Atleast the ZZ Reichskommandant had done them a great favour by sending the soldiers away where he and Angelika crossed. Otherwise they would have had a difficult time slipping past the Exilvanian troops lining the demarcation line. However, now that they were on the other side, they would have to use good old fashioned stealth, stick to the shadows or to the rooftops, alleys and backyards to inconspicuously follow Angelika and Dietrich.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:45 pm

Angelika had a hard time following Haegler when he decided to cross the street at a fast pace. She was not expecting to chase down a foreign dignitary across the street in high heels, but there she was doing exactly that. After nearly falling over herself, Angelika was already annoyed by his behavior as of late, especially after he tried to hide her " present".

Her suspicions of him reached another level when, by the time she reached him, his soldiers left and disappeared. Angelika was obviously not amused by his antics and was about to demand an explanation for his actions before he did just that.

" I'm sure that is exactly what you were doing." Angelika said as she placed a hand on her hip, not buying his story for a second. She knew that in most situations, Haegler was hiding information and giving half truths.

Not commenting any further on the situation, the two of them went deeper into Exilvanian territory. A vast majority of the buildings on the Exhilvanian side we're destroyed beyond recognition. Nachfolgians liked to destroy and enact total war on their enemies as well, but this was an entirely different level. Angelika and her kinsmen were practical and didn't destroy anything of use, but the Exhilvanians were not like that. They seem to destroy and kill indiscriminately.

The worst part of the dreary, war torn streets, was the stench. The entire place reeked of death and decay and it was overwhelming. Angelika couldn't see the bodies, but she knew that they were there. She tried not to let it get the better of her, but her nose crinkled at every sniff. The smell, the ruins, and the sense of being watched put Angelika on edge, causing her to keep a hand on her weapon.

Down the street behind them, the Schildmadchen weren't fairing any better than their Obersterfuhrurin. Without the crowded streets of the Nachfolgian occupation, the four Schildmadchen were now out in the open. Their black uniforms stuck out amongst the grey, decaying buildings. Realizing as such, the Nachfolgians ducked behind the remains of a department store.

One of the Schildmadchen, looking like the leader of the team, peaked around the corner. From there, she saw the Obersterfuhrurin and Haegler walking further down the empty street. After making a quick assessment, the leader ducked back around the corner. She then make a couple of quick hand signals to her team, indicating where they needed to go.

The other Schildmadchen silently nodded in agreement, understanding their orders. Once they were given the order to move, the two across the street climbed up onto the roof, using their enhanced agility to scale the wall. While they pursued the Obersterfuhrurin from the rooftops, the team leader and the last Schildmadchen climbed through the window above them. They would follow through the buildings.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:13 am

Dietrich noticed that Angelika was tense. Of course she was, how could she not be. Not only had his previous antics almost made her fall rather ungracefully, he had hid information from her in the most obvious manner as well. And the Obersterfuhrurin seemed like the person that absolutely hated having information withheld from her. Apart from that there was of course the environment. He was lucky that the stench was mostly filtered out through his gasmask but he could still imagine what Angelika had to go through. Not to mention the eyes that were upon them. He knew for a fact that both his and Angelika's bodyguards were watching them. And those were the gazes neither of them was really worried about. No, it was the short glances from the houses, from barricaded windows that kept her on edge. Of course Dietrich knew who was watching them and that they were most likely not in a state to be of any danger to them so he just said to Angelika:

"There's no need to keep your hand above your weapon, Obersterfuhrurin. We are in no danger since those cowards watching us won't dare to come out. Besides, if worst comes to worst we need only make some noise and we will have reinforcements here shortly."

He wasn't sure how to categorize her behaviour, wether it was bad, good or unimportant to his plans. He hoped it was one of the latter ones.

They walked around a corner and came onto what seemed to be a small square. Three roads led to it and it was flanked by houses on all sides. And just as usual here it was completely deser-...no, it wasn't. A small patrol of Exilvanian rifle grunts was there and they were having fun. Some of the most morbid and macabre fun Angelika had probably ever seen.

The horribly mutilated bodies of a few Yuezuishans were strewn across the square, blood trails and smears on the pavement indicating that they had been dragged around a little. One of the bodies had been strung up to two lamp poles with his arms and legs and an Exilvanian was sitting on him and using him as a swing, swinging back and fort on him like a child. The poor man was luckily apparently already did though the cloth wrapped around his head indicated that he probably had been alife at the beginning and the Exilvanians had just made sure that no word got out of his mouth. The other Exilvanian rifle grunts stood beside him and cheered him on, trying to get the swining Exilvanian to go higher and higher, faster and faster.

Angelika couldn't know it since they looked all the same anyway and had had a good bit of distance between her and them before but these were most of the men Dietrich had spoke with before. Yes indeed, this brutality was staged. But Dietrich had his reasons. He looked at the Obersterfuhrurin from the side as she stared at the scene before her, careful to study her reaction. He couldn't have been sure that they would stumble across some kind of atrocity on their way so he had made sure that they would come across one and ordered the patrol to carry one out right here. Could she bear something like this? Could she work with a people, knowing that they performed such acts regularly? He decided to stoke the fire a little more and said:

"Ah, a goold old swing. They're such children at their heart, aren't they Obersterfuhrurin?"

Meanwhile behind them

The two Schildmädchen who had taken to the rooftops now had a fairly good view over the city. The destruction seemed to have spread through the Yeuzuishan capital like a tumour. Poking out from the city's skyline were Exilvanian watchtowers, often constructed on rooftops to keep watch. Exilvanians manned these guard towers and had guards at the tower base and in the houses upon which the towers were built. They kept a vigilant eye out for any possible activity on the rooftops. Since neither Nachfolgia nor Exilvania were in a military alliance with each other right now or had military access to each other outside of the official channels, the guards would not hesitate to sound the alarms and open fire if they saw the Schildmädchen, necessitating a careful advance.

The teamleader and her comrade on the other hand entered into what seemed like an orderly albeit a bit dark room. Relatively simple furniture. A Yeuzuishan woman was cowering in a corner protectively keeping her two children close to her. She stared at the Schildmädchen in fear and muttered in her native tongue:

"No...please...no...have mercy..."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:32 pm

" Although that is true, Herr ReichsKommandant, it is best to always be prepared. You never know what could be lurking around the corner." Angelika said, still having her hand on her weapon.

With that being said, Angelika was not prepared for what she saw as they entered the nearby square. What Angelika saw was by far the most horrid thing she has ever seen anyone commit. A group of Exhilvanian soldier were playing with mutilated Yeuzuishan bodies like they were on a playground. The Nachfolgians didn't have much respect for the locals either, but this was far beyond cruelty. This was unnecessarily violent.

Angelika tried to keep a calm and collected demeanor, but it was obvious that she was unpleased. If Haegler looked closely enough, he would see Angelika's nostrils flare. Needless to say, the Obersterfuhrurin was disgusted by this act of barbarism. She would classify this as an truly evil act committed by nothing, but demons.

It wasn't until Haegler said something that Angelika caught on to the game the Exilvanians were playing. This was obviously a set up, a test to see if she had the resolve to keep an alliance with them. If she could be a monster just like the Exilvanians. Haegler was smart to set up this ruse, but he still underestimated Angelika's will power. She wasn't going to let him get the better of her.

Angelika glared at Haegler for a few moments, letting him know exactly that she was on to him. Her face then lit up and she chuckled.

" Yes, quite childlike. Sometimes we all have to have some fun in this bleak world. May I?" Angelika smiled before walking over towards the "swing". She waited for the Exilvanians to move before she did the unthinkable. She sat down on the body that the swing was made of and lightly pushed herself to begin swinging. She continued to do so all while staring at Haegler with a faint smile that said " I win."

Back on the rooftops, the two Schildmadchen immediately realized their error. The watchtowers on the rooftops put a severe hindrance on their pursuit of the Obersterfuhrurin. Under direct orders from her, the Schildmadchen were not allowed to be seen or make contact with the Exilvanians until the treaty is signed. This means that if caught, it could start a war.

The two Schildmadchens, upon spotting the watch towers, ducked down off the room, using their augmented speed to make it as quickly as possible without being seen. With the roofs no long a viable route, the Schildmadchens took to the back alleyways and houses to move through the city.

The team leader and her partner had a much easier time, at least not almost being caught by the Exilvanians. No, those two jumped right into a house that was unfortunately occupied by a Yeuzuishan mother and her children. The team leader had already engaged her blade when she noticed them, thinking they were hostile. Once she realized that they were terrified, she decided not to engage the non combatants.

The Schildmadchen disengaged her blade and gave a scowl as the woman spoke in a language that the Nachfolgian didn't know. In response, she held her finger up to her lips to shush them and then moved it across her neck from left to right. It was a clear message in any language that if the woman didn't keep quiet, she'll kill her.

With that, the two Schildmadchens left the building through a nearby window, continuing their objective.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:29 pm

Angelika's reaction had been...unfavourable to put it mildly. For a moment Dietrich had really expected her to shirk back, had expected her to slap him, to just turn around and leave the way they had come.

But it didn't happen. Instead she glared at him and he would later think she did so because of what he had made her do. Then all that anger just disappeared, replaced by a chuckle and a light-hearted answer. He at first didn't realise what she meant by 'May I?' and stared at her completely flabberghasted yet when she walked over to the swing and sat down on it, he knew all too well what she had meant. She looked at him, smiling as she swung forwards and backwards again. And it was in this moment that he realised that she had passed.

Relief washed over him and he smiled under his mask as he stepped behind her and gently pushed her, keeping her swinging. God damn it, this brought up memories from his own childhood again, regardless of how morbid the situation was.

Somewhere behind them in the alleys

The back alleys were dark and seemingly empty as well. A few civilians shuffled out of the way and closed the doors behind them the moment the Schildmädchen made their way down there. Garbage was stacked against the walls in here as the occupants of the homes apparently got rid of their wastes here and nobody bothered to remove it from there. However, despite the alley being relatively free, they didn't get very far.

A shadow dropped down in front of them, apparently from the roof. Another one behind them. It was hard to see who or what they really were but they seemed to be humanoid. The shadows clung to their bodies, bathing them darkness and making it impossible to truly see what they were wearing or who they really were. Both of the shadowy humanoids assumed a melee combat position and the one in front of them said with a voice that apparently when through some sort of mask first, making it impossible to say in what tone it had been said or what gender the speaker had:

"Halt. You are trespassing on Exilvanian soil. Accept detention without resistance or we will be forced to use lethal force."

The shadowy humanoid standing behind them shook a little as though it was chuckling but no sound came from her. Apart from that there was another shadow above the Schildmädchen although this one had hidden within natural shadows formed under the overhang of a roof.

Somewhere behind them in the buildings

When the Schildmädchen left the building and entered the next one, they were met with some form of shadowy human in the room, barring their way through the door and further through the building. It stood there, fairly relaxed, arms crossed before its chest. Before they could continue, something was thrown through the window they had come and onto the floor. Rolling in front of them, they'd see the heads of the Yeuzuishan woman and her children, all cleanly severed from their necks. Looking back, they'd see another shadowy figure climbing in through the window.

The relaxed one in front of them said with a voice stripped of all its identity through whatever gadgets they had in their mask:

"Sloppy, leaving witnesses alive. You should thank us for rectifying your mistake."

The shadow then stood up straight before assuming a melee combat stance as well and continued:

"Now, if you don't mind, you're trespassing on Exilvanian soil. If you come with us quietly, we won't have to use force to make you so please, resist."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:24 pm

As soon as the shadowy figure dropped in front of the two Schildmadchen in the back alley, they deployed their weapons and got into a battle stance. Not wanting to reveal their position any further, the Nachfolgians had their melee weapons activated, retractable blades attached to gauntlets underneath their sleeves. These blades were of a futuristic design, made of a steel alloy and as black as the night. Of all the weapons at their disposal, the blades we're the Schildmadchen's preferred tool of the trade.

The two Nachfolgians said nothing as the unknown combatants spoke about how they were trespassing. They glared at the combatants as the tension in the air rose. It was obvious that neither side was going to give in as they anticipated who would make a move. Knowing that their charge was relying on them for protection, the Schildmadchen had no other choice.

They two glanced at each other before sprinting towards the combatants, one moving forward and one charging the rear. In an instant, they engaged the shadowy figures, using their blinding speed to slash and stab at them with a flurry of blows.

The team leader and her wingman had run into a similar situation in the buildings. They stopped dead in their tracks and activated their blades in an instant as the Yeuzuishan heads hit the floor. The team leader scowled as the head Exilvanian mocked them about their " sloppy" work and had the audacity to order their surrender.

Not letting her guard down, the team leader spoke. " If YOU don't mind, you're interfering with Nachfolgian business, Exilvanian." She mocked the mysterious Exhilvanian. " Your disruption of our pursuit has put my Obersterfuhrurin in harm's way. Step aside or I will be forced to do what is necessary." The Schildmadchen said as she glared at the Exilvanian, ready for the inevitable.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents