NATION

PASSWORD

BVC | 43rd World Hit Festival | Burgendore, Britonisea

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Intermission

Postby Britonisea » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:58 am

After Kishrael performed, the logo of the 43rd World Hit Festival flashed up on the screen with the cheer of the audience. On the screen after the logo were the two hosts standing on the main stage. The cameras were far back to show all of the audiences flying the flags of their favourite nations...

Evangeline spoke first...
Evangeline Hope: And that was Kishrael rounding up the evening of song. And with that, the twenty nations who are waiting to be judged have all performed. It is now up to you at home to decide who will become the champions of the 43rd World Hit Festival!

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: They have rehearsed a lot and very hard over the past couple of weeks, the past couple of months for some of them. But that's it. Do you know why, Evangeline?

Evangeline Hope: Why is that, honey?

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: That's because the vote for the 43rd World Hit Festival is NOW OPEN!

And with that, there was a far shot of the whole arena with the lights going crazy. The audience loudly cheered for the 20 acts. There was another shot of the Greenroom at the back of the arena with all the delegations waving their flags nervously but excitedly too. The cameras then focused back on the hosts of the Festival. A timer flashed up on the screens around the arena, urging people to vote as quickly as possible. The 15 minute timer was ticking down, with the timer already at 14:45 before Evangeline Hope begun speaking again.
Evangeline Hope: You now just have under a quarter of an hour to vote for your favourite song. Remember this, you're not able to vote for your own nation's song whatsoever so you're going to need to pick another favourite if yours is your home nation's!

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Right - we are going to show you a recap of all the performing nations. Hopefully this should make your decision much easier!

Evangeline Hope: Just listen to your commentator and they should take you through it all!

Many different broadcasters had their own commentators, but as with Britonish tradition at the World Hit Festival, the hosts of the competition reads out Britonisea's lines for them - and any nations that don't have commentators and just listen to what's happening on the stage...

*RECAP SHOWN - 6m40s*

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: If you would like to make history with Patricia and give Llalta their first win, add 01. Although Britonish fans can't vote for her, is another Britonish win inevitable? Add 02 if you believe it is! She's won Junior World Hit Festival; will she win in Burgendore? Add 03 if you think Anna could win for Darkmania. We know you loved Polkopia's song so don't be Mr Hypocritical and add 04! Although Indo States wants peace, it's very much a peaceful war to 1st place in Burgendore - add 05 for them!

Evangeline Hope: Were you dancing with Lucia during Nihilitia's performance? Add 06 if so! He's looking and searching for something - your votes! Add 07 for Adab! Did Axuva have you dancing during their performance? Add 08 if they did. I'm feeling a bit peckish for some sunflower seeds - add 09 for Fromulya! There's nothing that you can't do - so pick up the phone and add 10 for Normandy and Picardy!!

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: All Martin wants from Izmedu is some closer - add 11 if you agree with him. He'd certainly feel closer to you all with some votes, add 12 for Kiain and Estogium. Louka Elliot wants to turn back time and change what came of WorldVision 66 - it's Nightom - add 13. Lopeta Joká is hoping to bring it home for Todlichebujoku tonight - add 14 if you want Todlichebujoku to win! You are liberé to vote for Mercedini - all you have to do is add 15.

Evangeline Hope: Did his good looks and great song keep you entertained? Well, add 16 is Kalosia's Domeniko did just that! It's Abigail's dream to win the World Hit Festival 43 for Cleaca. Can she do that? Add 17 for her! You heard the man "Give Us Points!", it's 18 for Vartugia! His heart is stilling beating, it is. If you liked the performance from Anollasia, all you have to do is add 19. Rounding up the evening is Kishrael. If you'd like for them to win, just add 20...

With the clock saying 7 minutes and 20 seconds left on the screen, the clock Evangeline and Elias returned back on the screens after having gone through 20 nations. They appeared to be smiley as they announced what next was to happen on the stage.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Interval Act | Evangeline Hope - When Our Eyes Meet

Postby Britonisea » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:35 am

Evangeline Hope and Elias Auvergne-Lancey were standing off to the side of the stage - a different spot to where they were before. Elias was the one who spoke first.

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: The World Hit Festival 43 is taking place in Burgendore, Britonisea because of one woman who was chosen internally by BVC to represent us at the World Hit Festival. Along with Marie Agent, who wrote the song, made a wonderful performance "When Our Eyes Meet" which lead to Evangeline Hope winning the World Hit Festival with 34 points - the best ever Britonish entry! Congratulations once again, on behalf of Britonisea!

Elias and Evangeline kissed each other on the cheek and hugged before the audience all cheered for Evangeline Hope. She looked at the audience almost tearful before she managed to speak;

Evangeline Hope: Thank you so much babe! Thank you to Marie, especially as well! Thank you everybody....

Evangeline's winning song "When Our Eyes Meet" started to play. There was a man on the piano sitting in the middle of the stage. It sounded like he kept on playing the first eight seconds of the song waiting for Evangeline to meet him from where she was standing. As she looked at the piano player, the camera spun around and zoomed into him. The stage turned dark and we could hear Evangeline Hope starting to sing the first verse of her winning song, "When our Eyes Meet"

Oh no,
Here we go.
I'm falling for you, I
Haven't forgotten you yet
I thought a break was good.
Evidently not - you're still here in my thoughts.

A camera had focused on Evangeline Hope throughout the entirety of the first verse of the performance. Evangeline was interacting with the camera as it very slowly moved around her, looking at the camera with her eyes full of tears ready to fall. The jewelry that she was wearing every so often flickered amongst the bright light which fell on top of her. As she sang “you're still here in my thoughts” the camera that was focused on her had blurred out. Another camera, which was further out had met her. A few audience members were captured in this shot, and as World Hit Festival audience do, turned on their phone torches which only added to the performance. The first of the men on the main stage started to play their strings instrument as she continued singing. The camera slowly turned around to expose a dim blue light in the background with people on the stage - but due to the bokeh effect, you couldn't see that far behind Evangeline.

I think you love to play me
Unlike yours, my heart is genuine
And I want to hate you,
But that is impossible.

As she sang “And I want to hate you,” the put her hand to her chest and closed her eyes but as she finished singing the pre-chorus of the song, she had reopened her eyes and nodded her head in accordance to the lyrics that she was singing. To accommodate the sudden pause in the music, the camera shot which was focused on her quickly zoomed outwards while also fading to black. In the arena, the light that focused on Evangeline had also faded away. For a few seconds, the whole arena - apart from the audience and their phones - was dark. Evangeline Hope started to sing the chorus of the song before a lights around the small stage lit up to show her face. A camera from further away zoomed slowly into her face, going across the audience during this this.

I have tried to
Separate heart from mind.
As I'm the one hurting,
I see you - and you're fine.
I have tried to
Protect my heart from breaking
But it's when our eyes meet,
It's in that moment,
That I fall in love with you.

The orchestra men were sitting down in a line at the back of the stage. No one initially saw them as there wasn't any light on them. As the song progressed, a faint light was shone on them - exposing their return as well. In addition as they were getting slightly louder, Evangeline Hope did the same as sang the first chorus. There was an sincerity all over the face of Evangeline as she sang the first chorus. As she sang the final line of the chorus, the next shot was of the stage in its entirety, and with the sound of the large drop, the lights at the back of stage all shone from one side straight to the other stage.

It’s tearing me apart
Oh my shoulders ache from the weight -
I can't think straight.
And I know you know what you're doing.
Do you find it fun,
Am I just your amusement?

I've been told to not follow
My heart because I'll be let down.
And I want to hate you,
But that's impossible.

There were more shots of the eight-piece orchestra who were on the main stage - with the camera slowly zooming in to the men playing their strings instruments con arco. The camera then slowly zoomed in to Evangeline Hope as she started to sing a tiny bit louder than she had sung in the past.

And I have tried to
As I'm the one hurting,
I have tried to
It's in that moment...

At the end of the second chorus, she started to walk away from the piano man and around the stage - engaging with all of her fans - at the line "Or maybe I'm wrong, I'm paranoid". In addition, there was a large gust of wind hitting her face, with all of her hair flowing in the back. As she reached the main chorus, she stood in the middle of the eight-piece orchestra, who had ignored Evangeline as she solemnly came through.

You have got me, you've made me vulnerable
I feel tangled in your web, I'm stuck
You love seeing me this way.
Or maybe I'm wrong, I am paranoid
Your false sense of security
I don't know how to think.

She had stood in the middle of the main stage at the end of that section, with the eight-piece orchestra behind her lit up in a dim blue. During the first of the two final choruses, the spotlight had focused on Evangeline Hope. The camera was zooming in to her hand gestures, slowly zooming out as she lowered her hands to the floor or moved her hand away from her heart, for example. As the second of the final chorus came up, the whole stage lit up, exposing the faces of all of those playing the instruments behind her. The camera slowly zoomed out from Evangeline's face, revealing the twinkling lights of the stage wall behind her. The wind machines in the back gently blew back her hair over her shoulder. Throughout the final couple of choruses, there were a few members of the audience singing along with Evangeline, swaying gently along to the soft and vulnerable song.

I have tried to
As I'm the one hurting,
I have tried to
That is when I fall in love with you!

As she sang "in love with you", the pyrotechnics were set off, with a waterfall of gold falling along the back of the main stage. The female backing vocalists also came in very loudly too - and unlike her World Hit Festival 42 performance, the girls walked on the stage to meet her this time around. The backing vocalists were taking hold of the song behind her. The camera was emotionally close with Evangeline as she sang the last chorus. She held the note off of "with you" for rather long, her hand without the microphone out in to the space of the stage.

I have tried to

Noooo, Nooo
As I'm the one hurting,

I have tried to
It's in that moment,

That I fall in love with you.

As she sang "It's in that moment", all the lights turned off except for one left on Evangeline Hope. At the end of the song, the camera panned to everybody in the arena before showing Evangeline's face again... The audience cheered for her greatly as the camera zoomed out and saw the arena going crazy for Evangeline.

Evangeline Hope: Thank you all, it's been such a pleasure! Such a pleasure!

The World Hit Festival 43 logo flashed back up on the screen once again - and this time there was only 2 minutes left to vote until there was nothing more that anybody could do. We were joined by Elias who was standing in the Greenroom at this point - he was standing with his back to the audience and so all you could see in the back was the big countdown clock in the back of the arena going down and them setting up the podium for the voting announcement.

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: I would like to just start by saying that everybody has just under two minutes left to vote for their favourite song here at the World Hit Festival 43. As I am speaking for the next two minutes, you will notice that the nations and their phone lines are flashing up on the screen. Come on quickly - you only have around a minute and a half left to vote.

Each of the nation's lines were flashing up on the screen - around 4 seconds for all the nations participating. As the nations signs were flashing up on the screen, Elias continued to speak.

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: It has taken quite some time to set up for the World Hit Festival. As you saw in the opening VT for the Festival! It is quite a big event for Burgendore since the city hasn't played home to an event this size. Burgendore did practise for this however, hosting their home matches for the World Cup here in this city...

The timer behind Elias flashed up on the screen with there being 1 minute left to vote for everybody. Elias smiled as the audience behind him cheered.

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: This city is of course gearing up to what will be a transformation. Turning this fantastic city in to a World Class, rivalling other Britonish cities such as Telm City and Doportedas. But we need your help! We need to know how we can improve Burgendore and you can register your suggestions at http://www.burgendorecity.org/redevelopment -the city is giving out hundreds of Amazon vouchers, so you might as well sign up and see if you're successful. Okay - let's head down to the stage where there's only 20 seconds left to vote.

As the World Hit Festival 43 logo flashed up on the screen again, we went down in to the arena with the clock on the screen counting down from 20. At each time that the number changed, there was a different camera shot, slowly zooming in to the stage as we get closer and closer to 00:00 - the lights were flashing on and off the arena making it very dramatic for the audiences in and outside the arena. The theme tune for the contest begun...

The audience cheered loudly for the 20 acts as 00:00 hit. The World Hit Festival 43 logo hit the screen for the last time after the cameras panned around the audience watching their reaction. It was now time for the reveal of the points.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

The Voting Procedure

Postby Britonisea » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:51 am

Evangeline and Elias were back together again, standing the podium which was in the middle of the stage. It was time for the voting reveal. The two hosts were about to explain what going to happen before the end of the show...

Evangeline Hope: Right. So, we have have twenty nations participating at the World Hit Festival. What's going to happen is that in Phase 1, we are going to reveal the 4-1 points that were given out by all of the nations participating at the World Hit Festival. This will make up for 66% of the vote. Similarly to World Hit Festival our system at the 35th, we will be the ones who release the 4-1 points before and then we will go around to all of the nations to reveal their 5 points.

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Expect the unexpected with the World Hit Festival - the winner of Phase 1 might not be the winner of Phase 2 - and the winner of either might not be the actual winner! It usually comes right down to the last nation - but let's see how this edition goes. Right. Before we go straight to the announcing, I think we ought to have a little chat with the former Britonish Head of Delegation - the World Hit Overseer - Fabio McAlpine!

The audience cheered loudly as the camera panned to the World Hit Festival delegation box. For the first time ever at the contest, it was a fully Britonish team - with the Delegation working alongside BVC officials that he was so very familiar with.

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Hello, Mr McAlpine - how are you? How have we done?

Fabio McAlpine: You have done brilliantly well. I am doing just fine - enjoying the contest in Burgendore! It's been a fantastic time setting up this contest and I couldn't wish for anything more!

Evangeline Hope: So tell us Mr McAlpine; do you have the votes ready for us?

Fabio McAlpine: Indeed I do. I've just sent them through - you're ready to roll!

Evangeline Hope: Fantastic! We've just received them...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Polkopia

Postby Britonisea » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 pm

01 Polkopia

Evangeline Hope: Okay. Fantastic. Let's get ready to start. Just a reminder, we are going through each of the nation's 4-1 points before revealing the five points right at the end! The first nation who is to reveal their points is Polkopia! Let's see how they voted...

(The audience screams as Britonisea is given four points by Polkopia. The roar is especially loud thanks to Estogium, a neighbouring nation, also appearing on the board)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Polkopia gave 4 points to Britonisea, 3 points to Mercedini, 2 points to Estogium and a single point to Anollasia! Congratulations to those four nations!

Evangeline Hope: Well, Britonisea leads the way in the scoreboard - sounds fantastic doesn't it! We now move on to the next nation...it's Nihilitia!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Nihilitia

Postby Britonisea » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:40 pm

02 Nihilitia

Evangeline Hope: So, Nihilitia are debuting at the World Hit Festival and I would absolutely love to see how they voted in their first ever World Hit Festival, aye?

(There is a mild applause throughout the arena as these four nations were given points. Anollasia is the first nation to appear on the scoreboard more than once...)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Izmedu receives four points from Nihilitia, 3 points goes to Anollasia, 2 points go to Polkopia while just a single point goes to Indo States! Congratulations!

Evangeline Hope: Fantastic! Next up to vote is our very own nation - Britonisea!

The audience starts to prematurely cheer loudly for Britonisea - let's see how the home nation voted...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Britonisea

Postby Britonisea » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:45 pm

03 Britonisea

Evangeline Hope: The home nation is gearing up to reveal their votes. You can hear the audience - so very loud! Let's get straight to it shall we? Britonisea...how did you vote?

(The loud cheer that was heard before the votes were announced was still heard now, with the audience being loud irrespective of who Britonisea gae points to...)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Todlichebujoku is given the four points from Britonisea, Kalosia is given the three points while Cleaca and Nihilitia receive 2 and 1 point respectively. Congratulations!

Evangeline Hope: Absolutely marvellous! We now move further south to Mercedini to find out how they all voted!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Mercedini

Postby Britonisea » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:50 pm

04 Mercedini

Evangeline Hope: Okay, Mercedinians! Attention! You are about to reveal how you voted...Let's have a look shall we?

(Axuva popped up on the scoreboard for the first time this edition alongside Normandy and Picardy - the audience cheered at this in particular... The Indo-Izmedu relations seem to be going swimmingly...)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Axuva receives a whopping four points for their first lot. Izmedu receives a juicy three points, Normandy and Picardy given 2, now on 2 and Indo States were given another point.

Evangeline Hope: We are flying through all these votes - aren't we! Look, we are now at Nation number 5!
Last edited by Britonisea on Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Kishrael

Postby Britonisea » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 pm

05 Kishrael

Evangeline Hope: The next nation to vote is Kishrael! Let's see who they gave their 4-1 points to...

(Axuva gained yet another 4 points, putting them at the front of the field for now. Normandy and Picardy and Kalosia receive their next lot of points, while Adab debuts on the scoreboard causing a loud cheer from the audience.)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Axuva, 4 points! Normandy & Picardy receives a nice 3 points. Kalosia gets two points while Adab gets a single point!

Evangeline Hope: We are now moving to the sixth nation to vote for who they think should win! We're getting so ever close to finding out the winner of the 43rd World Hit Festival!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Todlichebujoku

Postby Britonisea » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:00 pm

06 Todlichebujoku

Evangeline Hope: Our great friends from Todlichebujoku are the ones revealing their 4-1 points. Let's have a look to see which songs they liked...

(The audience cheers for Todlichebujoku as their points are revealed. These are all nations that we've seen already at the contest...)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Normandy & Picardy receives four points! Polkopia receives three points - Izmedu receives 2 points and Cleaca gets a singular point!

Evangeline Hope: Thank you very much, Elias! We now have only one more nation left before we go and have a little scoreboard catch up!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Cleaca

Postby Britonisea » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:05 pm

07 Cleaca

Evangeline Hope: Fantastic! Right, next up to vote is Cleaca! Let's see which song they liked...

(A large cheer can be heard when Estogium is given four points from Cleaca. Evangeline and Elias look at each other before Elias interupts the audience by announcing the points...)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Estogium has received 4 more points! Normandy and Picardy now has 12 points after having received 3 points from Cleaca. Indo States has 2 points more while Vartugia is on the run!

Evangeline Hope: Time for a break!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

The Scoreboard So Far

Postby Britonisea » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:10 pm

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Right! Normandy & Picardy lead the way so far with 12 points in their pocket! Izmedu is in second place with 9 points, but Axuva is right behind them with 8 points...Estogium and Kalosia round off the top five for tonight... Are you ready to continue, Evangeline?

Evangeline Hope: You don't mind doing the next six - do you? I need to go and get me'self a cup of tea!

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Get me one too! Fine! Let's continue, shall we? *winks*

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Axuva

Postby Britonisea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:00 pm

08 Axuva

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: The next nation to vote is the nation of Axuva! Let's see how our great friends have voted in their favourite nation!

(Axuva received a loud cheer from the Nightomese contingent in the audience, but there was a rather muted response as the nation hadn't given Britonisea any points.)

Evangeline Hope: Well, Normandy and Picardy received 4 more points, giving them 16. Then, Kishrael got 3, Nightom got 2 - they've made a move! Vartugia got one!

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Fantastic - congratulations to those nations - it's time to move on to the next nation...it's Izmedu!

Britonish fans were very familiar of Izmedu - the nation hosted like half of the festivals that they were overseeing...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Izmedu

Postby Britonisea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:10 pm

09 Izmedu

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: We are just going to go straight through this - we don't have time to waste!

(The audience cheered as Izmedu pulled through from Britonisea - it was the first time the Home Nation received points since Polkopia voted first...)

Evangeline Hope: Congratulations to Llalta who received four points, Nihilitia received 3 points, Britonisea - yas - received 2 points and 1 point to Kishrael!

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Congratulations to all of those nations, indeed. Let's move on to Anollasia!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Anollasia

Postby Britonisea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:20 pm

10 Anollasia

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: The tenth vote and we are going to Anollasia! Hey, let's see how Anollasia are voting...

(Britonisea politely clapped for Anollasia as they gave points out. For the first time, Darkmania was given points - which did make some Darkmanian fans in the audience jump with delight...)

Evangeline Hope: Fromulya was given their first points, 4, Todlichebujoku was given the 3, Polkopia was given the 2 and Darkmania was given a single point.

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: We are now half way through Phase 1 but this doesn't mean we have to stop! Let's go to Normandy and Picardy!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Normandy and Picardy

Postby Britonisea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:30 pm

11 Normandy & Picardy

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: The tenth vote and we are going to Anollasia! Hey, let's see how Anollasia are voting...

(The Britonish audiences cheered rambunctiously as Normandy and Picardy showed faith in the Britonish entry this edition. The cameras quickly panned over the audience before focusing back on Elias and Evangeline)

Evangeline Hope: Britonisea receives 4 points, Nihilitia will receive 3 points, Adab receives 2 points and then Anollasia - well one.

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Everybody calm down! We still got 9 nations to go until we reach Phase 2!

The audience was still roaring after Britonisea's 4 points - imagine how the audience would react if the nation got one point more?

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Kalosia

Postby Britonisea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:40 pm

12 Kalosia

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Hey - it's Kalosia! Let's see how the hosts of last edition voted!

(As if by surprise, the Britonish audience were shocked to have received another 4 points with the aduience cheering as loud as they did before...)

Evangeline Hope: Britonisea receives 4 points again, 3 points head to Llalta, and Polkopia will get 2 points. Anollasia receives one point.

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: I know y'all are getting exciting but we still have eight nations left! It's time to go to Indo States.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Indo States

Postby Britonisea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:45 pm

13 Indo States

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Indo States, you're next up! Let's have a look to see who you gave your 4-1 points to!

(Indo States gave some points to Britonisea which made some members in the audience cheer with excitement - especially loud from Indo States.)

Evangeline Hope: Four points is going to Izmedu, Britonisea receives three points, Kalosia receives 2 points and Estogium received one point.

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: It's now time for a break - let's have a look at the current scoreboard, yeah?!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

The Scoreboard So Far

Postby Britonisea » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:50 pm

As the scoreboard showed up on the screen the audience jumped for cheer and started to cause a riot in the arena. Burgendore lit up along with the stage and the arena. Britons around the nation were hopeful once again...
Evangeline Hope: So as you can see...Britonisea leads the scoreboard!

Elias continued over the roar of the audience, the show had to continue despite how excited the audience may be. In the end, the show had to go on...
Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Right - Normandy and Picardy is right behind with 16 points and Izmedu has 13 points...Look at that tie with 7 points! Right...let's continue.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Darkmania

Postby Britonisea » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:00 pm

14 Darkmania

Evangeline Hope: The next nation to vote is Darkmania! Let's have a look to see how they voted.

(Darkmanians receive a large applause - they are currently in the press hosting the Novapax Summit and they've also given Britonisea a point!)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Okay so 4 points is going to Normandy and Picardy which puts them in the lead, Anollasia is given 3 points, Todlichebujoku is given two points while Britonisea is given just one!

Evangeline Hope: We have six nations' votes to go through before we can start to announce the votes of Phase 1. Let's keep it together, everyone! Right...so...the next nation...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Vartugia

Postby Britonisea » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:10 pm

15 Vartugia

Evangeline Hope: So it seems as though the next nation to vote is Vartugia! Let's have a look at their vote, aye?

(Perhaps against sportsmanship, there were some boos ringing in the arena as Vartugia's points were presented by Elias, but on the whole Britonisea responded only politely to Vartugia...)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Anollasia gets the four points, Fromulya gets the three points, Todlichebujoku gets just two points while Darkmania gets a single one.

Evangeline Hope: Let's move straight on to the next nation, shall we?

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Fromulya

Postby Britonisea » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:20 pm

16 Fromulya

Evangeline Hope: We now find out the results from Fromulya! Let's see their 2nd to 5th favourite song shall we?

(As the next few nations received their points, everyone clapped politely again....The fans from Mercedini, however, made sure their voices were heard in their little section in the arena)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Anollasia gets yet another four points, Mercedini gets the three points, Kishrael gets two points while Polkopia gets one!

Evangeline Hope: Let's carry on going shall we! Up next is...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Llalta

Postby Britonisea » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:25 pm

17 Llalta

Evangeline Hope: ...is Llalta! Let's see how they voted so far, yeah!?

(Again, the audience just politely applauded Llalta's points as Elias swiftly came in with announcing the points.)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Izmedu gets four points, Nihilitia gets 3 points, Fromulya gets 2 points while Anollasia gets one point!

Evangeline Hope: Oh my bloody God - this is so long.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Adab

Postby Britonisea » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:30 pm

18 Adab

Evangeline Hope: Right, let's quickly get through the next few nations. So this is Adab! Let's see their points please!

(Audience politely claps.)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Todlichebujoku receives the juicy four points, Mercedini receives three points, Anollasia has received two points while Kishrael has received one point!

Evangeline Hope: The next nation to vote is Estogium, so let's go straight to them, aye?

The audience start to get excitable as the next two nations to vote are ABEN ones. The Estoge and Nightomese are in the audience in their masses...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Estogium

Postby Britonisea » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:35 pm

19 Estogium

Evangeline Hope: So yeah, let's see Estogium's points - how did they vote?

(The audience loudly cheer even though their neighbour didn't give them any points. Regardless, they were happy for their mates.)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Polkopia receives four points from Estogium, Todlichebujoku receives three points, two points goes to Izmedu and 1 point goes to Cleaca.

Evangeline Hope: Congratulations to those nations. Okay! One more nation to go...

Burgendore and Ghiezland are very near in proximity to Nightom than Britonisea - this is probably Nightom's closest festival ever. Therefore, there were quite a lot of Nightomitons in the audience cheering for their nation. The Britons applauded alongside Nightom's supporters...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Phase 1: Nightom

Postby Britonisea » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:40 pm

20 Nightom

Evangeline Hope: Hello, Nightom! You have a lot of supporters in the crowd...how did you vote?

(The Britonish audience joined in with the Nightomese enthusiasm as Britonisea was revealed to have received another four points. Elias and Evangeline smiled in response to this...)

Elias Auvergne-Lancey: Britonisea four points! (*pause*) Anollasia gets the three points, Kalosia gets the 2 points while 1 points goes to Nihilitia!

Evangeline Hope: And that rounds up Phase 1 of the World Hit Festival 43!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates