NATION

PASSWORD

American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle Embassy Program

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:15 pm

Department of State of the American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle

After some time and reorganization, the Department of State of the American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle, on behalf of the Government as well as the Emperor and Empress, is now officially announcing the opening of our Embassy Program. This program will help create stong ties and improve relations with other nations. Any nation willing to establish bonds with our nations is welcome to apply

Signed by:
-His Imperial Majesty Emperor Anaximander Blachkov
-Her Imperial Majesty Empress Anna Blachkov
-His Excellency the First Secretary and Vice-Emperor William Raven
-Secretary of State Michael Foxter

Our country lies in North America, between Canada and Mexico. We were founded by Viking warriors who separated from Leif's Erickson's expedition to Terra Nova, under the leadership of a man named Thorvald Bogart. After some time, his people had conquered all the East Coast of our country over the native tribes, and started settling Westward. In 1340, the eight Kingdoms that had been created by the Vikings chose to unite themselves and form the First Empire of the Scarlet Eagle, under the guidance of Osgard Thorinov, who had a vision of a Scarlet Eagle one night telling him to unite the Kingdoms and conquer the rest of the lands they had yet to explore.
After some time, rivalries started to appear between the Kingdoms, which lead to mismanagement of their affairs, and to the Great Famine of the 1570s.
During this time, a General named Anaximander Blachkov had a vision of the Scarlet Eagle Spirits telling him that he was chosen, and that he would usher a new era of prosperity, and reborn a new Empire from the ashes of the first who was going in shambles.
So, for the next 10 years, he managed to reform a new Empire, bu uniting the various factions that were quarelling with each other, and on July 4th, 1582, he crowned himself as the new Emperor of the Scarlet Eagle.
With that done, the Empire had to repell invasions by the British, French and Spanish, who wanted to expand their colonial Empires, thinking that because we were still fighting with chainmail and swords, we would be easy prey over muskets. But we resisted, retro-engineered some guns, and were left alone afterwards.
in 1849, th entire conquest of the territories between the Missisipi and the Pacific Ocean was finally completed, and this year, Emperor Marcel Blachkov dissolved the nobility, and redistributed the wealth to the people.

Rules concerning the Personnel affected to Embassies

SubjectMay be arrested or detainedMay be prosecutedMay be interrogatedMay be expelledResidence may be entered subject to ordinary procedures
AmbassadorNoNoNoYesNo
Diplomatic StaffNoYesYesYesNo
Service StaffYesYesYesYesYes
Security StaffNoYesYesYesYes

Additional Rules:
-Weapons: Are allowed Assault Rifles, pump-action shotguns, handguns, stun guns/tasers, police batons, knives, and tear gas grenades. Civilian Staff may be allowed to carry concealed handguns on embassy grounds.
-Vehicles:: Are allowed up to 5 Armored SUVs or equivalent for the Ambassador's transportation. Ohterwise, up to 20 Sedans or equivalent and 5 vans or equivalent are allowed. A civilian helicopter is also allowed if you desire. No military vehicles.
-Staff: Up to 100 Civilian Staff, and 30 Security Staff, are allowed on the embassy grounds.

All the Embassies will be located in our capital, Blachkov D C, on Embassy Row.

A view of the City

List of Embassies in the Federal Empire:
- Kyrenaia Ambassador: Mr Amir Mukhadram, Khaskiya
- Sapientia Et Bellum Ambassador: Mr Leandro Stancato
- AHSCA Ambassador: Mrs Miguela Espinoza
- Mervay Ambassador: Mrs Brigitte Antonielle D'Elise
- New Transeurasia Ambassador: Mr Konstantin Jordanov
- Cartoonia Ambassador: Mr Alfred F Jones
- Kuronami Ambassador: Mr James Robert Schwarzkopf
- Global Harran Ambassador: Mr Rahim Aldemir
- Imperial Majapahit Ambassador: Mrs Raina Sumawiganda
- Songha Ambassador: Mr Shi Sun-Mah
- New Udonia Ambassador: Mr. Winton N. Sowards
- Cayenne- Ambassador: Mr Wallace Michealson
- The Federated soviets of North America Ambassador: Mrs Knephetania Leon
- Leskya Ambassador: Mr Josuo Andersson
- Bisim Ambassador: Mrs Audrey Ali
- Nooooooooooooooo Ambassador: Mr Hubert Graton
- National Republic of Antagoria Ambassador: Mr Harmaghi Marespha
- Imperial Royal Union Ambassador: Mr Jonas Paley
- Brightlake Ambassador: Mr Zhang Jinshu
- Hundredstar Ambassador: Mr Watford Collinfurth
- Ivelboria Ambassador: Mrs Valencie Audalice
- Tankium Ambassador: Mr Józef Wiśniowiecki
- Reino do Brazil Ambassador: Mr Joao de Mascarenhas
- Mambenga Ambassador: Mr Bokondji Lokumba Is Elenge
- Karevka Ambassador: Mr Petya Maksimovich Voloshin
- Diarcesia Ambassador: Mr Harry Lakhanpal
- Union of Sovereign States and Republics Ambassador: Mr Aldar Vadimovich
- Aviz Portugal Ambassador: Mr André Amorim
-Indonesian Peoples (Nusantara) Ambassador: Mrs Relia S. Yahan
-Generalitat Catalunya Ambassador: Mrs Rosa Guadalupe Mara i Agosto.
-Eleosia Ambassador: Mrs Jenny Marcus

Code: Select all
[b]National Information[/b]
[i]Name of Nation:[/i]
[i]Head of State:[/i]
[i]Head of Goverment:[/i]
[i]Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:[/i]

[b]Embassy Information[/b]
[i]Numbers of Diplomatic Staff:[/i]
[i]Numbers of Service Staff:[/i]
[i]Numbers of Security Staff[/i]
[i]Number of Weapons and their type:[/i]
[i]Number of Vehicles and their type:[/i]
[i]Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?:[/i]

[b]Ambassador Information[/b]
[i]Ambassador's Name:[/i]
[i]Ambassador's Age:[/i]
[i]Ambassador's Gender:[/i]
[i]Ambassador's Family (if any):[/i]
[i]Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records):[/i]
[i]Appereance or Image of Ambassador:[/i]
[i]Any health/security issues or special requests?:[/i]

[i]Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Federal Empire?:[/i]
[i]If so,what kind of talks:[/i]
[list]
[*][ ] Trade Subsidisation
[*][ ] Inter-Tourism Campaign
[*][ ] Scientific Cooperation Pact
[*][ ] Non-Aggression Pact
[*][ ] Defense Pact
[*][ ] Others: (_____)[/list]
[i]Do you have anything to declare?:[/i]
[i]Do you want  the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program):[/i]
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 27 times in total.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:53 pm

To:
    Michael Foxter,
    Department of State of the American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle.
From: Vizier Hassan ben Sahid, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Sultanate of Kyrenaia.
Subject: The formal establishment of Embassies between the Empire and the Sultanate.

Dear Mister Foxter,
in the name of the Sultana, Razia-Sultana Umm Albilad, Lady of the Five Deserts, Ilkhana of Utica, Daughter of Kyrenaia, Mother of Her People, Highest Servant of the Lioness, and of Her Government, I was authorized to formally request the opening of Embassies between our two great nations.
After last year's state visit, its tremendous success, in the light of the soon coming return-visit and the current stay of the Former Emperor and his friends within the Sultanate, the Government came to the decision, that it was high time to make it formal and here we are now.
You will find the appropriate form and a letter of recommendation attached below. Allow me to add, though, that due to the martial inclination of the Empire and due to the fact, that we were reliably informed, that the citizens of the Empire like to see their guests defended, we attached a security and armament contingent far exceeding the usual amount to this mission.

Signed,
    Hassan ben Sahid,
    Vizier, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

National Information
Name of Nation:
    The Sultanate of Kyrenaia.
Head of State:
    Razia-Sultana Umm Albilad.
Head of Goverment:
    Grand Vizier Mahmut al-Zahir (stepping down on January 19th, after that Grand Vizier Hassan ben Sahid).
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:
    Vizier Hassan ben Sahid (until January 19th, vacant as of now).

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff:
Numbers of the Service Staff:
Numbers of the Security Staff
    15 (RKN Fleet Ground Forces), including the Military Attache and his Aide-de-Camp.
Number of Weapons and their type:
    20 Carbines, KGS-22.
    25 Handguns, KGS-18.
    5 Submachine Guns, KGS-20.
Number of Vehicles and their type:
    2 Armoured Limousines.
    4 Gabha Motorworks G 20 Motorcycles.
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?:
    The Ambassador would be very pleased, if a winter garden could be attached to the building, the costs will of course be carried by him.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name:
    Amir Mukhadram, Lieutenant Commander (ret.), Khaskiya.
Ambassador's Age:
Ambassador's Gender:
    Male.
Ambassador's Family (if any):
    2 Ex-wifes, 3 children, none of them coming along.
Ambassador's Background:
    Born in 1976 in Motya, unassuming school career. Joined the Fleet Ground Forces in 1995, became part of the Officer Training Programme. Graduated in 1998, was transferred to Jalid, where I commanded a Search Dog Company of the Constabulary. Performed well enough to be put in command of the Dog Company of the 61st Helicopter Brigade in 2001. Stints to the Armed Forces Dog School in 2006 and 2009, wounded in 2010 by an explosive device triggered by a careless dog.
    Honourably discharged, began studies in International Politics as a pass time during recovery, discovered my talent - and was discovered.
    As you can imagine, I am not exactly the most talkative person around.

Signed,
    Amir Mukhadram, Lieutenant Commander (ret.).
Appereance or Image of Ambassador:
Any health/security issues or special requests?:
    Scars sometimes hurt and he hobbles a bit, but nothing too serious.

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Federal Empire?:
    Will come with the return visit.
If so,what kind of talks:
    See above.
Do you have anything to declare?:
    Pain Medication, Kyrenaian Tea and Smoking Herbs, a Sand Wolf.
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program):
    Yes, although no embassy programme is available as of yet.

I, Ilia ibn-Razia, Crown Prince of the Ilkhanate of Utica, hereby unequivocally recommend Amir Mukhadram, Lieutenant Commander (ret.), as Ambassador of the Sultanate of Kyrenaia to the Empire of the Scarlet Eagle, with all the rights, duties and freedoms it entails. This recommendation is based on my own observations of Lieutenant Commander Mukhadram and his work, as well as the recommendation of Vizier Hassan ben Sahid, the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Lieutenant Commander Mukhadram has served with the Fleet Ground Forces and its Officer Corps ever since his graduation and thus his entire adult life, steadfast, loyal and true and always with a sharp warning on his lips as he commanded Dog Companies with canines, which were not for snuggling.
After a tragic incident, which would have left lesser men in tatters, Lieutenant Commander Mukhadram recovered quickly, at least mentally, and studied International Politics while doing so. Ever since the Va'a Mamao Incident in 2018, he has been more and more interested in the relations of the Sultanate and the Empire, writing his Master's Paper about that topic.

His task will be the establishment of permanent diplomatic relations between the Empire and the Sultanate and to foster these relations. Similarly, it is his job to represent Kyrenaia and its people in front of the people of the Empire.
RPing in MT and PT.

Woods Is Back
Envoy

Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Woods Is Back » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Tag.
”I’ve always been leery of the United Nations. The very concept is comically dichotomous. Nations putting their self-interests aside in the hopes of building a global community, holding hands and Kumbaya? I mean, honestly, it’s like kindergarten. Do you have rug time? I did love rug time.”

-Raymond Reddington

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:13 pm

National Information
Name of Nation: Sapientia Et Bellum
Head of State: Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
Head of Government: Segretario Della Festa Domenico Fisichella
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Currently vacant, duties held by Domenico Fisichella

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 20
Numbers of the Service Staff: 10
Numbers of the Security Staff: 10
Number of Weapons and their type: 10 Beretta M9s + 10 Beretta AR70s
Number of Vehicles and their type: 10 Maserati Levantes
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: No

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Leandro Stancato
Ambassador's Age: 38
Ambassador's Gender: Male
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife and child
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Inner party member since 2003, no criminal record
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: Coal black hair, thin, bearded, dresses formally at all times
Any health/security issues or special requests?: No

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Federal Empire?: Yes
If so,what kind of talks: Trade
Do you have anything to declare?: No
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): No
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
"We are fascists, the heirs of fascism, the fascism of the year 2000" - Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Economics Major (My ideals swing wildly between the parties occasionally due to my current education), Pro Interventionism, Pro NATO, Anti UN, Capitalist, Anti Russia, Anti China (Tariffs are still dumb though), and pro libertarian equality
In The Long Run, We Are All Dead

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:16 pm

Kyrenaia wrote:
To:
    Michael Foxter,
    Department of State of the American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle.
From: Vizier Hassan ben Sahid, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Sultanate of Kyrenaia.
Subject: The formal establishment of Embassies between the Empire and the Sultanate.

Dear Mister Foxter,
in the name of the Sultana, Razia-Sultana Umm Albilad, Lady of the Five Deserts, Ilkhana of Utica, Daughter of Kyrenaia, Mother of Her People, Highest Servant of the Lioness, and of Her Government, I was authorized to formally request the opening of Embassies between our two great nations.
After last year's state visit, its tremendous success, in the light of the soon coming return-visit and the current stay of the Former Emperor and his friends within the Sultanate, the Government came to the decision, that it was high time to make it formal and here we are now.
You will find the appropriate form and a letter of recommendation attached below. Allow me to add, though, that due to the martial inclination of the Empire and due to the fact, that we were reliably informed, that the citizens of the Empire like to see their guests defended, we attached a security and armament contingent far exceeding the usual amount to this mission.

Signed,
    Hassan ben Sahid,
    Vizier, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

National Information
Name of Nation:
    The Sultanate of Kyrenaia.
Head of State:
    Razia-Sultana Umm Albilad.
Head of Goverment:
    Grand Vizier Mahmut al-Zahir (stepping down on January 19th, after that Grand Vizier Hassan ben Sahid).
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:
    Vizier Hassan ben Sahid (until January 19th, vacant as of now).

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff:
Numbers of the Service Staff:
Numbers of the Security Staff
    15 (RKN Fleet Ground Forces), including the Military Attache and his Aide-de-Camp.
    20 Carbines, KGS-22.
    25 Handguns, KGS-18.
    5 Submachine Guns, KGS-20.
    2 Armoured Limousines.
    4 Gabha Motorworks G 20 Motorcycles.
    The Ambassador would be very pleased, if a winter garden could be attached to the building, the costs will of course be carried by him.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name:
    Amir Mukhadram, Lieutenant Commander (ret.), Khaskiya.
Ambassador's Age:
Ambassador's Gender:
    Male.
Ambassador's Family (if any):
    2 Ex-wifes, 3 children, none of them coming along.
Ambassador's Background:
    Born in 1976 in Motya, unassuming school career. Joined the Fleet Ground Forces in 1995, became part of the Officer Training Programme. Graduated in 1998, was transferred to Jalid, where I commanded a Search Dog Company of the Constabulary. Performed well enough to be put in command of the Dog Company of the 61st Helicopter Brigade in 2001. Stints to the Armed Forces Dog School in 2006 and 2009, wounded in 2010 by an explosive device triggered by a careless dog.
    Honourably discharged, began studies in International Politics as a pass time during recovery, discovered my talent - and was discovered.
    As you can imagine, I am not exactly the most talkative person around.

Signed,
    Amir Mukhadram, Lieutenant Commander (ret.).
Any health/security issues or special requests?:
    Scars sometimes hurt and he hobbles a bit, but nothing too serious.

Will come with the return visit.
    See above.
    Pain Medication, Kyrenaian Tea and Smoking Herbs, a Sand Wolf.
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program):
    Yes, although no embassy programme is available as of yet.

I, Ilia ibn-Razia, Crown Prince of the Ilkhanate of Utica, hereby unequivocally recommend Amir Mukhadram, Lieutenant Commander (ret.), as Ambassador of the Sultanate of Kyrenaia to the Empire of the Scarlet Eagle, with all the rights, duties and freedoms it entails. This recommendation is based on my own observations of Lieutenant Commander Mukhadram and his work, as well as the recommendation of Vizier Hassan ben Sahid, the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Lieutenant Commander Mukhadram has served with the Fleet Ground Forces and its Officer Corps ever since his graduation and thus his entire adult life, steadfast, loyal and true and always with a sharp warning on his lips as he commanded Dog Companies with canines, which were not for snuggling.
After a tragic incident, which would have left lesser men in tatters, Lieutenant Commander Mukhadram recovered quickly, at least mentally, and studied International Politics while doing so. Ever since the Va'a Mamao Incident in 2018, he has been more and more interested in the relations of the Sultanate and the Empire, writing his Master's Paper about that topic.

His task will be the establishment of permanent diplomatic relations between the Empire and the Sultanate and to foster these relations. Similarly, it is his job to represent Kyrenaia and its people in front of the people of the Empire.

Raven Rock Bunker
Department of State Network

To: Vizier Hassan ben Sahid

Dear Mister ben Sahid,
it is with a great honor that I hereby declare that your application has been accepted. We will arrange for the creation of a winter garden for the embassy's staff enjoyment. However, due to the capital still being under martial law because of the Green Poison Outbreak, we won't be able to arrange Mr Mukhadram 's welcome until February.
By the way, congratulations on your nomination as futire Grand Vizier.

Signed, with the best of wishes,
Secretary of State Michael Foxter
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:22 pm

Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:
National Information
Name of Nation: Sapientia Et Bellum
Head of State: Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
Head of Government: Segretario Della Festa Domenico Fisichella
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Currently vacant, duties held by Domenico Fisichella

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Security Staff: 10
Number of Weapons and their type: 10 Beretta M9s + 10 Beretta AR70s
Number of Vehicles and their type: 10 Maserati Levantes

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Leandro Stancato
Ambassador's Age: 38
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife and child
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Inner party member since 2003, no criminal record
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: Coal black hair, thin, bearded, dresses formally at all times

If so,what kind of talks: Trade
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): No

Dear Mr Fisichella,
I hereby declare that your application has been accepted However, could you please also mention the names of the Ambassador's wife and child?

Best regards
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

AHSCA
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby AHSCA » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:46 pm

National Information
Name of Nation: The United Island States of AHSCA
Head of State: Marcella Villa
Head of Government: (Ms.) Pacifica
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Noir VinoCaco

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Service Staff: 15
Numbers of the Security Staff 10
10x Kimber Ultra TLE II Semi-Auto Pistol
10x Pulse Subcompact Shooting Stun Gun w/ Laser sight
2x canisters of pepper spray
5x M4 carbine ARs

Number of Vehicles and their type: 3x Kia Soul
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: No requests

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Miguela Espinoza
Ambassador's Age: 35
Ambassador's Gender: Female
Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband, Tranĉilo, aged 33, son Forto, aged 12, daughter, Isabella, 10
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Mrs. Espinoza is a Mokastana expat married to an Island Native. Mrs. Espinoza previously worked as a diplomatic staffer with the Mokastana Embassy Office in AHSCA. She's married to a Coronan man, an island er where few have surnames for cultural reasons, as such she opted to keep her maiden name.
Appearance or Image of Ambassador:

Any health/security issues or special requests?: No special requests

If so,what kind of talks: Diplomacy and Trade
Do you have anything to declare?: Nothing
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): You have established an Embassy with us, thank you.
Last edited by AHSCA on Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:54 pm

AHSCA wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: The United Island States of AHSCA
Head of State: Marcella Villa
Head of Government: (Ms.) Pacifica
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Noir VinoCaco

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Service Staff: 15
10x Kimber Ultra TLE II Semi-Auto Pistol
10x Pulse Subcompact Shooting Stun Gun w/ Laser sight
2x canisters of pepper spray
5x M4 carbine ARs

Number of Vehicles and their type: 3x Kia Soul
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: No requests

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Miguela Espinoza
Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband, Tranĉilo, aged 33, son Forto, aged 12, daughter, Isabella, 10
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Mrs. Espinoza is a Mokastana expat married to an Island Native. Mrs. Espinoza previously worked as a diplomatic staffer with the Mokastana Embassy Office in AHSCA. She's married to a Coronan man, an island er where few have surnames for cultural reasons, as such she opted to keep her maiden name.
Any health/security issues or special requests?: No special requests

If so,what kind of talks: Diplomacy and Trade
Do you have anything to declare?: Nothing
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): You have established an Embassy with us, thank you.

Dear Officer VinoCacao
I have the utmost pleasure to announce that your application has been accepted. We'll be ready to welcome Mrs Espinoza and her family, as well as your staff in a few days, since our capital is currently still under martial law following a dangerous outbreak.

Signed
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Mervay
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Mervay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:41 am

National Information
Name of Nation: Kingdom of Mervay
Head of State: Queen Callista IV
Head of Goverment: Edward Vianna
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Avril Moriarty

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 30
Numbers of the Service Staff: 24
Numbers of the Security Staff 18
-18 Berreta ARX160 A3 Assault Rifle.
-18 Beretta 92 Pistols
-12 Peugeot 607 Executive Vehicle

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Brigitte Antonielle D'Elise
Ambassador's Age: 32
Ambassador's Family (if any): none
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Diplomatic officer in The Ministry of Foreign Affairs since 2013 and ex-voicer of the Ministry, no criminal records.

Any health/security issues or special requests?: None

If so,what kind of talks: Cultural, Diplomatical and Economical
Do you have anything to declare?: no
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Already done.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:27 am

Mervay wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: Kingdom of Mervay
Head of State: Queen Callista IV
Head of Goverment: Edward Vianna
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Avril Moriarty

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 30
Numbers of the Service Staff: 24
Numbers of the Security Staff 18
-18 Berreta ARX160 A3 Assault Rifle.
-18 Beretta 92 Pistols
-12 Peugeot 607 Executive Vehicle

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Brigitte Antonielle D'Elise
Ambassador's Age: 32
Ambassador's Family (if any): none
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Diplomatic officer in The Ministry of Foreign Affairs since 2013 and ex-voicer of the Ministry, no criminal records.
Any health/security issues or special requests?: None

If so,what kind of talks: Cultural, Diplomatical and Economical
Do you have anything to declare?: no
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Already done.

Dear Minister Moriarty,
I have the pleasure to declare that your embassy application has been accepted. We'll be ready to welcome Mrs Antonielle D'Elise, as well as your staff in a few days, since our capital is currently still under martial law following a dangerous outbreak.

Sincerily,
Signed
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:06 am

National Information
Name of Nation: The Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia
Head of State: Premier Ivan Petrov
Head of Goverment: Vice Premier Dončo Nikolovski
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Foreign Affairs Minister Isaak Viktorov

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 6
Numbers of the Service Staff: 8
Numbers of the Security Staff 6
Number of Weapons and their type: 6x MOX MP-2027 handguns, 2x NT Army Type 1402 shotguns
Number of Vehicles and their type: 4x VAZ-21193 Armored Sedans
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: No.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Konstantin Jordanov
Ambassador's Age: 30
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife Cătălina
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Graduated Moscow West University in 2027 with a degree in Politics.
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: Bulgarian, 190cm tall, 86.6 kg weight, dark hair
Any health/security issues or special requests?: No.

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Federal Empire?: No thankyou.
Do you have anything to declare?: No.
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes. Embassy link is in sig.
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:18 am

New Transeurasia wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: The Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia
Head of State: Premier Ivan Petrov
Head of Goverment: Vice Premier Dončo Nikolovski
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Foreign Affairs Minister Isaak Viktorov

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 6
Numbers of the Service Staff: 8
Numbers of the Security Staff 6
Number of Weapons and their type: 6x MOX MP-2027 handguns, 2x NT Army Type 1402 shotguns
Number of Vehicles and their type: 4x VAZ-21193 Armored Sedans
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: No.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Konstantin Jordanov
Ambassador's Age: 30
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife Cătălina
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Graduated Moscow West University in 2027 with a degree in Politics.
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: Bulgarian, 190cm tall, 86.6 kg weight, dark hair
Any health/security issues or special requests?: No.

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Federal Empire?: No thankyou.
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes. Embassy link is in sig.

Dear Minister Viktorov,
I have the pleasure to hereby announce that your embassy application has been accepted We'll be ready to welcome Mr Konstantin Jordanov, as well as your staff in a few days, since our capital is currently still under martial law following a dangerous outbreak. We'll also send an application for an embassy in your country soon.

Signed,
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Cartoonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cartoonia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:38 am

National Information
Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Cartoonia
Head of State: Supreme Leader Jimmy Kudo
Head of Goverment: Chancellor Erza Scarlet
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Charity Bazaar

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 25
Numbers of the Service Staff: 25
10x M2 Carbine Assault Rifles
10x Colt M1903 Pistols
5x batons
2x 1930 Cadillac V16s
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: Victorian design, and we request a small military band or chamber orchestra on the embassy grounds

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Alfred F Jones
Ambassador's Age: 27
Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Former ambassador to Wuriya
Any health/security issues or special requests?: N/A

If so,what kind of talks: Military and trade
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): already have
Supreme Leader Jimmy Kudo
Chancellor Nigel Uno
Attorney General Conan Edogawa
Secretary of Foreign Affairs Raphtalia
Gran-General of the Army Eric Cartman
Gran-Admiral of the Navy Kagura Mikazuchi

The desk of the Democratic Republic of Cartoonia Department of Foreign Affairs.
Capitol: Gallagher
Current Civil State: Prosperous
Current Military Status: At Peace
Cartoonian-Dillydale Stock Exchange…...JWC -10.0%........CIS +1.1%......CEP +2.1%......SSA -6.1%......POC -5.1%......WDC -1.2%......ABC +2.4%......RMC -1.2%......MRE +1.7%......SSC +3.1%......FSC +2.0%......KTC -0.5%......SBC -4.2%......KKF -5.3%

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:52 am

Cartoonia wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Cartoonia
Head of State: Supreme Leader Jimmy Kudo
Head of Goverment: Chancellor Erza Scarlet
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Charity Bazaar

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 25
Numbers of the Service Staff: 25
10x M2 Carbine Assault Rifles
10x Colt M1903 Pistols
5x batons
2x 1930 Cadillac V16s
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: Victorian design, and we request a small military band or chamber orchestra on the embassy grounds

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Alfred F Jones
Ambassador's Age: 27
Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Former ambassador to Wuriya
(Image)
Any health/security issues or special requests?: N/A

If so,what kind of talks: Military and trade
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): already have

Dear Secretary Charity Bazaar,
I have the pleasure to announce that your embassy application have beenaccepted. We'll are ready to welcome Mr Alfred F Jones and your staff. A small military band will be provided.

Signed
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kuronami
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:46 pm

National Information
Name of Nation: The Empire of Kuronami
Head of State: Ortfiné Fredericka von Eylstadt
Head of Goverment: ^^
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Benio Hanamura

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 15
10x Walther PP - .32 ACP on their persons.
3x .223 Remmington
2x Agram 2000 sub-machine weaponry and two Steyr Mannlicher M1895

Number of Vehicles and their type: 3x Opel Zafira A
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: No special requests

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: James Robert Schwarzkopf
Ambassador's Age: 59
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Ahsling, age 57
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Mr. Schwarzkopf has had a long history in Kuronami's government, serving in the Civil Service Office as an assignment manager, 25 years as a Senator in the National Assembly, 5 years in the Eylstadt Assembly and another 4 years as a judge.

Any health/security issues or special requests?: No immediate requests

If so,what kind of talks: Trade talks, service initiatives
Do you have anything to declare?: Occasional cigar smoker, six boxes of cigars are being brought.
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): You have opened with us.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:07 am

Kuronami wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: The Empire of Kuronami
Head of State: Ortfiné Fredericka von Eylstadt
Head of Goverment: ^^
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Benio Hanamura

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 15
10x Walther PP - .32 ACP on their persons.
3x .223 Remmington
2x Agram 2000 sub-machine weaponry and two Steyr Mannlicher M1895

Number of Vehicles and their type: 3x Opel Zafira A
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: No special requests

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: James Robert Schwarzkopf
Ambassador's Age: 59
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Ahsling, age 57
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Mr. Schwarzkopf has had a long history in Kuronami's government, serving in the Civil Service Office as an assignment manager, 25 years as a Senator in the National Assembly, 5 years in the Eylstadt Assembly and another 4 years as a judge.
Any health/security issues or special requests?: No immediate requests

If so,what kind of talks: Trade talks, service initiatives
Do you have anything to declare?: Occasional cigar smoker, six boxes of cigars are being brought.
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): You have opened with us.

Dear Ms Hanamura,
I have the pleasure to announce that your application has been accepted. We are ready to welcome Mr Schwarzkopf and his staff.

Signed,
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Global Harran
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Global Harran » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:29 am

National Information
Name of Nation: The Queedom of Global Harran
Head of State: Jasmine "The Mother"
Head of Goverment: Kyle Crane
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Harris Brecken

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 12
Numbers of the Service Staff: 12
Numbers of the Security Staff12
Number of Weapons and their type: 12 Military Rifles, 12 USP 45 pistols
Number of Vehicles and their type: 5 Aemored Sedans

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Rahim Aldemir
Ambassador's Age: 22
Ambassador's Family (if any): Jade Aldemir (Sister, not coming along)
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Former runner for the Tower
Here
Any health/security issues or special requests?:No

If so,what kind of talks: Anything
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:51 am

Global Harran wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: The Queedom of Global Harran
Head of State: Jasmine "The Mother"
Head of Goverment: Kyle Crane
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Harris Brecken

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 12
Numbers of the Service Staff: 12
Numbers of the Security Staff12
Number of Weapons and their type: 12 Military Rifles, 12 USP 45 pistols
Number of Vehicles and their type: 5 Aemored Sedans

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Rahim Aldemir
Ambassador's Age: 22
Ambassador's Family (if any): Jade Aldemir (Sister, not coming along)
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Former runner for the Tower
Here
Any health/security issues or special requests?:No

If so,what kind of talks: Anything
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes

Dear Mr Brecken,
I'm pleased to announce that your application has been accepted. We'll be happy to welcome our first zombie ambassador in our capital.

Sincerely,
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:38 pm

Sender: Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
Recipient: Michael Foxter, State Secretary of the American Federal Empire
Subject: Embassy application

Dear esteemed Sir,

In the name of the Gods and the Goddesses, most gracious, most merciful.

Salutations! My name is Retno Marsudi, Foreign Minister of the Empire of Majapahit. I write on behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII, Supreme Commander-in-chief of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency Premier Joko Widodo. I would like to firstly thank you for previously establishing an embassy in Majapahit, and undoubtedly we shall return the favour.

By the power vested in me I hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a Majapahiti diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in the American Federal Empire. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations from around the world.

Should you accept our application, His Imperial Majesty shall appoint Mrs. Raina Toer, a young but nevertheless skilled and experienced diplomat of Chinese-Majapahiti descent, as His Imperial Majesty's Ambassador to the American Federal Empire. She shall perform his duties professionally and serve her Empire well as a representative of our Nation and People.

Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form.

We hope that cordial and positive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come. We sincerely await your response.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,
Foreign Minister, Majapahit

Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

National Information
Name of Nation: Majapahit, the Empire of
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII
Head of Goverment: His Excellency, Premier Joko Widodo
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Retno L.P. Marsudi

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 12 (Ambassador, attachés, and junior staff)
Numbers of the Service Staff: 16 (including administrative and technical staff)
Numbers of the Security Staff 6 regular security personnel, 2 Imperial Security Bureau agents
Number of Weapons and their type: 8 MK.23 pistols (suppressed), 8 combat knives
Number of Vehicles and their type: 1 Toyota Alphard, 2 Mercedes S550
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: The ambassador-designate would like the embassy building to feature Javanese architecture elements, if possible.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Mrs. Raina Toer
Ambassador's Age: 34
Ambassador's Family (if any): Ananda Toer (husband)
Ambassador's Background:
Mrs Raina Sumawiganda is a diplomat of Chinese-Majapahiti descent. She went to the University of Jayakarta and graduated with a bachelor's degree in International Relations. She took on the family name 'Toer' after she married Ananda Toer, an aspiring novelist. Raina worked at the Foreign Affairs Bureau for several years as a junior staff, before being posted to the Embassy of Majapahit in Yohannes as an assistant for the trade attaché there. Presently, His Imperial Majesty has trusted and appointed the woman as the Ambassador for Majapahit to the American Federal Empire due to her relevant educational background and prior experience in the field of international diplomacy.

Any health/security issues or special requests?: None, the ambassador-designate is perfectly healthy.

If so,what kind of talks: A free trade agreement, non-aggression pact, and visa-free travel agreement.
Do you have anything to declare?: None at the moment
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation: Already have (link in sig)
♔ KEMAHARAJAAN MAJAPAHIT ♔
A sovereign Hindu-Buddhist empire in Southeast Asia, having survived centuries of crises and feeble European attempts at colonialism.
Overview | News Agency | Emperor | Premier | Territories | Military | Foreign Relations | Political Parties | Embassies | Trivia
A 15,38 civilization, according to this index.
Self-proclaimed 5-star General, Admiral, and Marshal in the realm of Hearts of Iron IV.
"Mahajapit? Majahapit? Mapajahit? Mahapajit? Mapajahit? Ma...ja...pa...hit?"

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:33 am

Imperial Majapahit wrote:

Sender: Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
Recipient: Michael Foxter, State Secretary of the American Federal Empire
Subject: Embassy application

Dear esteemed Sir,

In the name of the Gods and the Goddesses, most gracious, most merciful.

Salutations! My name is Retno Marsudi, Foreign Minister of the Empire of Majapahit. I write on behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII, Supreme Commander-in-chief of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency Premier Joko Widodo. I would like to firstly thank you for previously establishing an embassy in Majapahit, and undoubtedly we shall return the favour.

By the power vested in me I hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a Majapahiti diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in the American Federal Empire. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations from around the world.

Should you accept our application, His Imperial Majesty shall appoint Mrs. Raina Toer, a young but nevertheless skilled and experienced diplomat of Chinese-Majapahiti descent, as His Imperial Majesty's Ambassador to the American Federal Empire. She shall perform his duties professionally and serve her Empire well as a representative of our Nation and People.

Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form.

We hope that cordial and positive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come. We sincerely await your response.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,
Foreign Minister, Majapahit

Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

National Information
Name of Nation: Majapahit, the Empire of
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII
Head of Goverment: His Excellency, Premier Joko Widodo
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Retno L.P. Marsudi

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 12 (Ambassador, attachés, and junior staff)
Numbers of the Service Staff: 16 (including administrative and technical staff)
Numbers of the Security Staff 6 regular security personnel, 2 Imperial Security Bureau agents
Number of Weapons and their type: 8 MK.23 pistols (suppressed), 8 combat knives
Number of Vehicles and their type: 1 Toyota Alphard, 2 Mercedes S550
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: The ambassador-designate would like the embassy building to feature Javanese architecture elements, if possible.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Mrs. Raina Toer
Ambassador's Age: 34
Ambassador's Family (if any): Ananda Toer (husband)
Ambassador's Background:
Mrs Raina Sumawiganda is a diplomat of Chinese-Majapahiti descent. She went to the University of Jayakarta and graduated with a bachelor's degree in International Relations. She took on the family name 'Toer' after she married Ananda Toer, an aspiring novelist. Raina worked at the Foreign Affairs Bureau for several years as a junior staff, before being posted to the Embassy of Majapahit in Yohannes as an assistant for the trade attaché there. Presently, His Imperial Majesty has trusted and appointed the woman as the Ambassador for Majapahit to the American Federal Empire due to her relevant educational background and prior experience in the field of international diplomacy.

(Image)
Any health/security issues or special requests?: None, the ambassador-designate is perfectly healthy.

If so,what kind of talks: A free trade agreement, non-aggression pact, and visa-free travel agreement.
Do you have anything to declare?: None at the moment
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation: Already have (link in sig)

Dear Mr Retno L.P. Marsudi,
I have the utmost pleasure to announce that your application has been accepted. We'll be ready to welcome Mrs Raina Sumawiganda at her convenience, and the building will have Javanese architecture elements, as requested.

Signed,
Secretary of State Michael Foxter.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Songha
Secretary

Founded: Mar 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Songha » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:00 am

통신

Songhese Administrative Communication

Imperial Foreign Affairs Administrator, Mr. Jin Hyun-Hra

To:
Secretary of State of The Scarlet Eagle, Mr. Michael Foxter

Subject:
Establishment of Embassy

Encryption:
Low

Greetings,
The Imperial Department of Foreign Affairs has expressed interest in establishing an embassy in The American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle, as a reciprocation of your establishment in Yaojiaya. Our application is enclosed below and we look forward to close relations.

Regards,
Jin Hyun-Hra

National Information
Name of Nation: Imperial Federation of Songha
Head of State: Empress, Oumeri Seung
Head of Goverment: Premier, Jung Jietsuo
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Imperial Foreign Affairs Administrator, Jin Hyun-Hra

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 3
Numbers of the Service Staff: 2
Numbers of the Security Staff 2
Number of Weapons and their type: x2 T86 Assault Rifles (for use by security, to be kept in armory unless needed); x3 K5/DP51 Handguns (for use by security + ambassador), x2 Tasers, x2 Batons, x2 Cans of pepper spray
Number of Vehicles and their type: 1 Lightly Armoured SUV

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Shi Sun-Mah
Ambassador's Age: 39
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Min Sun-Mah; Daughter, Ru Sun; Daughter, Ai Sun; Son, Fen Mah
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records):
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... nzhong.jpg

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Federal Empire?: Not at this time
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Already achieved!
Last edited by Songha on Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:36 am

Songha wrote:
僚 通信

Songhese Administrative Communication

Imperial Foreign Affairs Administrator, Mr. Jin Hyun-Hra

To:
Secretary of State of The Scarlet Eagle, Mr. Michael Foxter

Subject:
Establishment of Embassy

Encryption:
Low

Greetings,
The Imperial Department of Foreign Affairs has expressed interest in establishing an embassy in The American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle, as a reciprocation of your establishment in Yaojiaya. Our application is enclosed below and we look forward to close relations.

Regards,
Jin Hyun-Hra

National Information
Name of Nation: Imperial Federation of Songha
Head of State: Empress, Oumeri Seung
Head of Goverment: Premier, Jung Jietsuo
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Imperial Foreign Affairs Administrator, Jin Hyun-Hra

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 3
Numbers of the Service Staff: 2
Numbers of the Security Staff 2
Number of Weapons and their type: x2 T86 Assault Rifles (for use by security, to be kept in armory unless needed); x3 K5/DP51 Handguns (for use by security + ambassador), x2 Tasers, x2 Batons, x2 Cans of pepper spray
Number of Vehicles and their type: 1 Lightly Armoured SUV

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Shi Sun-Mah
Ambassador's Age: 39
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Min Sun-Mah; Daughter, Ru Sun; Daughter, Ai Sun; Son, Fen Mah
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records):
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... nzhong.jpg

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Federal Empire?: Not at this time
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Already achieved!

Dear Mr Jin Hyun-Hra
I'm happy to say that your application has been accepted. We'll be ready to receive Mr Shi Sun-Mah, his family and staff at their earliest convenience.

Signed,
Secretary of State Michael Foxter.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

The Federated Soviets of North America
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Federated Soviets of North America » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Hello|Hola|Bonjour|ᐙᒋᔮ|Yá’át’ééh|Niltze Tialli Pialli|Ba’ax ka wa’alik|Bonjou|Inuugujoq Kutaa

National Information
Name of Nation: The Federated soviets of North America
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government: N/A
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Naomi Reimers

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 10
Numbers of the Security Staff 15
Number of Weapons and their type: 50 Colt 2031 Handguns, 20 AR-20 Assault Rifles
Number of Vehicles and their type: 5 Armored SUVs, 20 4-door electric sedans, 1 helicopter

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Knephetania Leon
Ambassador's Family (if any): None
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Studied international relations at Harvard
Appearance or Image of Ambassador: Somewhat tall, dark brown skin, curly black hair
Any health/security issues or special requests?: none

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Federal Empire?: No
If so,what kind of talks: N/A
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes, here
★ The Plurinational Socialist Federation of North America ★
"To a world of liberty and equality for all!"
A council communist federation that emerged from the ashes of a period of mass social upheaval in North America.
This nation takes place in a world where humanity is in the early stages of expanding into space.
Embassy/Consulate Program
Anthem
*Notices your means of production*
“☭w☭ what’s this?”

NSstats and policies are not canon, especially ID chips.

★ MADE BY COUNCIL COM GANG ★

This nation reflects my views.

Me IRL
POLL: Would you live in the federation?
I decided to compile some of my other Civ ideas

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:08 am

The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:
(Image)

Hello|Hola|Bonjour|ᐙᒋᔮ|Yá’át’ééh|Niltze Tialli Pialli|Ba’ax ka wa’alik|Bonjou|Inuugujoq Kutaa

National Information
Name of Nation: The Federated soviets of North America
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government: N/A
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Naomi Reimers

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 10
Numbers of the Security Staff 15
Number of Weapons and their type: 50 Colt 2031 Handguns, 20 AR-20 Assault Rifles
Number of Vehicles and their type: 5 Armored SUVs, 20 4-door electric sedans, 1 helicopter

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Knephetania Leon
Ambassador's Family (if any): None
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Studied international relations at Harvard
Appearance or Image of Ambassador: Somewhat tall, dark brown skin, curly black hair
Any health/security issues or special requests?: none

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Federal Empire?: No
If so,what kind of talks: N/A
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes, here

Dear Mrs Naomi Reimers,
after reviewing your application, I hereby declare it accepted. We'll be ready to welcome Mrs Knephetania Leon at her earliest convenience.

Signed,
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

New Udonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Udonia » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:44 am

National Information
Name of Nation: The Federation of New Udonia
Head of State: President Brenden N. Davis
Head of Government: Federal Chamber
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary of State Praskoviya T. Nika

Embassy Information
Numbers of the Diplomatic Staff: 4: Ambassador; Officer of Security; Officer of Trade; Officer of Culture
Numbers of the Service Staff: 3: 2 Housekeepers; 1 Technician
Numbers of the Security Staff 7
Number of Weapons and their type: 12: 7 Smith and Wesson M&P (Full Size); 4 Smith and Wesson M&P (Compact), 1 M4 Carbine
Number of Vehicles and their type: 3 2018 Cadillac Escalade (Black); 1 2018 Cadillac CTS (Black); 1 Sikorsky S-70 (Black)
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: N/A

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: His Excellency Ambassador Mr. Winton N. Sowards
Ambassador's Age: Late 40's
Ambassador's Family (if any): 3: Ms. Kassy C. Sowards (spouse); Gallagher E. Sowards (grade-school); Leatrice B. Sowards (high-school).
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): From Usonia, the smallest district in the Federation.
Appearance or Image of Ambassador: Ambassador Sowards is a middle aged, stout endomorph. Sowards is Caucasian with auburn hair, although retains a slightly receding hairline with the advancement of age. He almost always wears a three-piece suit with a pair of rimless frames.
Any health/security issues or special requests?: Ambassador Sowards son (Gallagher) and daughter (Leatrice) will be attending the American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle's education system, and their security will need to be guaranteed at all times. As such, one Escalade and two armed security officers will be escorting them back and from school, daily.

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Federal Empire?: Potentially yes, as New Udonia is seeking to encourage international cooperation and integration. However, New Udonia's economic base is still lacking in the international arena.
If so,what kind of talks: Diplomatic, cultural, international sports...
Do you want the Federal Empire to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes, that would be excellent. Link Here
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLKJ
News: The New Udonian Weekly

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information