NATION

PASSWORD

Tears of Metal and Brick [IC, OPEN, MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Tears of Metal and Brick [IC, OPEN, MT]

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:41 am

Please read the OOC Thread before posting

Tuesday
November 5th
Berlin

The hall was aburst with bureaucracy and stagnation. Ministers stood up speaking much longer than possible and saying nothing at all. Tom Hans sat in his assigned wooden chair listening to this mindless dribble. Surely he could serve his small province of Ukraine in a better way than this. In fact, the only reason he ended up in this poor excuse for an “effective government” was that his friend was simply too sick to come. He normally would have refused but she had called in the time she saved his life during the battle of Kursk and here he was.

The bureaucracy of the Reichstag has only gotten worse ever since the third Weltkrieg ended as it stood over a ruined nation. Ministers debated which cities would be repaired first and what to do with the spoils of war. There were those in the Reichstag that believed that the punishment of the nations of the Warsaw Pact was simply too harsh and unnecessary. Tom could somewhat agree with them as simply the dismantling of China and Russia had gone too far as the nations were a shell of their former selves but that did not mean that the Reichstag should hastily shun away the spoils of war Germany had received. Riches and industry had been reclaimed by the Kaiserreich and more importantly, the nations of the Baltic and Eastern Europe had been once more brought under the Kaiserreichs influence. So much so that now they were more or less considered a Reichskommissariat and were allowed seats in the Reichstag. That was how Tom was here today having to listen to this babbling bureaucracy and wanting to put a bullet through his brain.

Suddenly the vice chancellor of the Reichstag entered the room and stood on the podium where the Head chancellor of the Reichstag was supposed to be. There we whispering mutters coming from the crowd of ministers but they were silent when the Vice-chancellor spoke. The vice-chancellor was a small man by comparison with the ministers, many of which were veterans of the recent Weltkrieg, but now he spoke in a booming voice. “Misters and misses of the Reichstag, you may be wondering why I stand on my college, Bismarck, podium of speech. Well, don’t worry. Just an hour ago the Head chancellor was involved in a car accident.”

The last sentence sent the Reichstag in a fury of confusing mutters and barely masked panic. Tom stood up among the crowd and asked the man next to him, the representative of Manchuria, what he thought was going to happen. But before he could reply the Vice-chancellor shouted “Ladies and Gentlemen please calm down. We are after all in the center of the government.”

Some in the crowd became silent but there were still many more that had either not heard or heeded the vice chancellor words.

“Quiet down or I will dismiss today’s session!”

This statement caused the entire hall to be silent. The vice chancellor continued. “Don’t worry for Bismarck is not hurt. There was a drunk driver that wasn’t looking at the lights and hit Bismarck’s car. Still, do not fret for the drunk driver is unhurt and Bismarck’s simply has broken his right leg. Trust me he wanted to attend this session himself but I insisted that he rest, Anyway I declare today, November the fifth, session to begin. Today we are discussing…”

The vice chancellor shuffled through some papers on the desk. Presumably left by the Head chancellor. Finally, the vice chancellor found what he was looking for.

“The anti-communist Bill.”

Tom ears perked and he was now giving this mindless bureaucracy his full attention.

Mary Mainstein cocked the rifle in her had and checked her magazines that were on her chest. Five other men and women stood at her wings decked out with armor and weapons. Their faces were covered with gas masks and their hands held the heaviest of weapons. On their shoulders and right breast the insignia of a screaming eagle with a snake of evil In Its beak with its right claw holding a sword and another a balancing scale. Below all this stood the proud words “The Berlin Police department” and below that stood the motto “Protecting the innocent and protecting the guilty”. The motto was strange but it held the main precepts of the German officer code “Protect the innocent and the guilty for they are people we have sworn to protect”. This time however Alpha squad was punishing the evil.

“Why should this bill pass? Because even with our defeat of the Warsaw Pact many members of the party are missing and are dangerous…”

“I’m gonna have to interrupt this. I agree with you that communism and the party members are dangerous but that does not mean that we should give the right to the intelligence services to spy on German citizens simply because on a whim that they might have commie sympathy.”

“Simply said the…”

Alpha squad walked down the dank and musty tunnel making sure not to touch the rails. They had been walking or sometimes ever since they left the platform but the target was just around the corner. Alpha leader, Mary, heard her radio squawk and crackle before a male voice came through:

“Alpha lead the target is just behind that corner.” The man said with a gruff voice that sounded distorted and frustrated. “Remember opfor is extremely dangerous and determined to proceed with caution. Remember the mission objective… kill all opfor and defuse the bomb. If you cannot diffuse than secure the area and wait for the disarming team.”

Mary grunted her approval and turned to her squad to speak, “Opfor is just around the corner. Remember we are facing a highly determined enemy so proceed with caution.”

“How are we supposed to prepare for an opfor we know nothing about it.” One of the younger members, alpha one, asked. “In fact what the hell are we doing. All we know is that some damn detached monorail car was located in an unfinished station just above the Reichstag and that we’re supposed to shoot up anyone inside.”

“Alpha one cut the chatter and no I don’t know why the hell we are here. For all, I know we could be fighting damm squid dog things. All I know is that there is opfor around the corner armed with firearms. In fact, you should also know cause Agent Motti gave us all the same briefings. Take point one.”

Alpha one gave a long sigh and Mary swore that he was showing her the finger underneath his glove. He “hugged” the wall and peeked around the corner. Only his helmet was visible and anyway the tunnel was nearly pitch dark.

“Your intelligence was right Motti. The cart is… at most 7 meters from us and I count at least four opfor in the cart. None outside.” Alpha one told Alpha squad And over the radio. He shifted nervously readying himself for what was to come. “Orders?”

“Exterminate with extreme prejudice,” Motti said coldly. Even though Motti was on the other side of the tunnel and speaking over the radio Alpha squad could feel his ruthlessness.

Tom was now wishing that he hadn’t accepted that extra glass of water at the restaurant during lunch. It was his fault for trying spicy Indian food for the first time and drinking a liter of water just before the session. Now he really needed to go so he simply flipped the card on his table that read: “Urgent business.” And walked out the hall. Tom dashed to the toilet unbuckling his pants as he entered the toilet. The problem was there were no urinals and there was a lady putting up lipstick near a mirror. This was starting to be even worse than when he fought in Volgograd.

Leonard sighed as the makeup artist put the final touches on his face. In his ear, the reporter of Central European News spoke to her audience. Leoperd tuned her out for a moment and looked behind him. The sun was setting behind the Reichstag and the street lamps had just switched on. Vendors and tourists now began to vacate the main gate. The guards secretly sighed as finally, those annoying hordes of hecklers had finally stopped taking selfies with them. Even with everyone leaving and dark clouds overhead the guards stood ever still. Leoperd was snapped out of it when the cameraman began to count down from ten. Leoperd sighed once more and took a deep breath.

The cart was alit with sparks and screams. The bullets of Alpha squad smashed through the thin walls and then smashing into exposed skin. Blood spurted all over as jugulars were cut and a man's heart was smashed apart. The men in the cart didn’t last long against the heavy weapons of Alpha squad and no more sound came from within.

“The Reich ministers have just entered the Reichstag and are currently debating about the new anti-communist bill. The bill has met significant opposition as many call its legalization of intelligence gathering on suspected German communist sympathizers as “Orwellian” and “not needed” ever since the dismantling of the Warsaw Pact during the most recent Weltkrieg. Those for the bill say that the number of communist party members unaccounted for after the fall of the Soviets could still pose a high danger level. Many political advisers here at RCN have said that the bill is too close to call.”

Alpha one was the first one in and saw a horror show. Men lay in different positions with their blood covering the walls of the cart and their blood pooling on the floor. It seemed that many had taken dozens of rounds before falling to Alpha squad. Alpha one looked at the face of the man slouched over in one of the seats. He saw the mans face contorted with fear and pain.

“We did what we had to do.” Alpha six patted him on the shoulder as she spoke.

“At what cost?.” Alpha One replied before sticking his face out of one of the broken windows and expelling his lunch.

Tom managed to get out of the ladies room but not before he had gotten her number. As Tom relieved himself, of course in the men’s bathroom, he realized maybe today wasn’t so bad after all. He could now hear the mummers of the Reichstag through the walls and rolled his eyes. Surely he had not fought in the most brutal battles during the Third Weltkreig for this shit. He had survived Volgograd, Moscow, and fucking Kursk but this… thisfucking this… was what was going to kill him.

“Yes, that’s right Leoperd. he unprecedented event of the main conservative and liberal parties uniting under the banner of opposition this bill will significantly diminish the chance of it passing. However with many higher-ups campaigning for this bill the “for side” has received significant support.”Leoperd heard the reporter say over his earpiece and hummed the day away. “Prime minister Angela Merkel has remained neutral on this subject but the Kaiserin has voiced her unofficial support in passing the bill. It is likely however that this session will declare the bill inconclusive.”

The alpha squad had searched the compartment for a dozen minutes yet could not find what they were looking.

“Motti! The detonator isn’t here.” Frustrated, Mary had opened comms with HQ. “Either it isn’t here or it never existed in the first place.”

“Negative. The intelligence agent Karen Schmidt gave me assures me it is here. And no, I’m not telling you how she got that. Search the compartment again.”

“Fine but in my opinion, this is a wild goose chase.” Mary’s tone was now one of impatience and anger.

“Your opinion is not warranted Alpha lead. Obey orders. Sending another’s squad in.”

Motti sat down onto the uncomfortable metal foldable chair. He wondered to himself that perhaps the intelligence he had given was wrong. But Karen had said that it was true so Motti, like the love-struck idiot he was, took it as the gospel truth. Motti now could see what an idiot he had been believing her word but she was a credible agent. But what if she was wrong? Perhaps it had, as alpha six had said, been a wild goose chases and he had diverted Berlin police resources for nothing. If he was wrong he was sure in for a good talking down by the director and a demotion. Good I hope I’m not wrong Motti thought and sure enough he wasn’t.

Mary sighed in frustration as Motti ordered them to search the compartment again. Alpha squad was now stripping the bodies to their underwear looking for the device Motti wanted. Mary sat down on the seats on the side of the cart and rubbed the bridge of the nose.

This was obviously a wild goose chase and yet Motti, the bastard, wanted to search for the goose. She could be doing better things than being called away during the work mandated vacation. In fact, she was now supposed to be in the mountains of Transylvania with her fiancé smelling the pine cones and sitting by a roaring fireside. God… what was her fiancé, Michelle, going to saw this time.

“You work too much”, “You always come home late”, “It’s so dangerous”, and “come to bed”. Actually, Mart didn’t mind the last part but she was getting impatient. She was about to open comms again when she noticed that the seat she was sitting on felt lumpy. She bent down and lifted it up.

“Everyone out...NOW.”

Motti was starting to drown into a sea of despair as he imagined having to be a damn coffee boy just when he was starting to climb the ranks until the radio squawked once more.

“Ah, have you found it yet Alpha lead? Told you I was right.” His voice dripped with such arrogance and smugness it would make however heard it want to bash his head in with a golf ball and pour a jar of piss down his throat.

“No! You son of a bitch.” Mary’s rudeness shocked Motti so much that he almost fell out his chair and everyone in the train station turning their heads to him. His face turned red as he straightened his tie and gave a glare to the officers around him that meant to get back to work, this never happened.

“Alpha lead please refrain from such rude… words to a man that can destroy your career.”

“Shut the fuck up Motti!”

“I’m… sorry?”

“You were damn wrong!” Mary’s voice once more turned the heads of everyone in the control center.

“The detonator isn’t there?” Motti was now nervous. He pictured himself now as the office’s janitor.

“No. The whole damn cart is about to detonate.”

“What do you mean!” Motti now stood up and the whole command center had stopped their work and now listened.

“You were wrong! The Whole damn cart is filled with explosives.”

“Wait! I sent another squad in. They have experience with dealing in explosives.”

“I know. We just passed the squad.” This time the voice wasn’t over the radio but coming from the end of the platform as Alpha squad could be seen dashing down the tunnel.

Howard looked at the bundle of wires in front of him. There was a clock in the center of the bundle that was counting down from one and a half minutes. Sweat poured down his forehead entering his eyes causing him to blink more than often. He and Gorge had just passed Alpha squad and told them to run to HQ and tell them to evacuate the Reichstag. At first Alpha, lead was confused as they were deep underground in a train station that never reached the surface until Howard had pointed up to to a large ventilation shaft. The last piece of the puzzle was filled in her mind when Howard told her that the Reichstag shared the same ventilation system.

Now was now or never. Howard has examined every inch of this device and noticed that all wires lead to a transmitter on the roof. He followed the wires back into the cart and found the main switch to the transmitter. Smiling he grabbed his wire cutters and…

“Oh god, no,” Howard muttered drawing George’s attention.

“What is it?”

“There’s a camera here.” Howard pointed to a fist eye leans embedded right next to the transmitter. Suddenly the clock ticked down from thirty seconds to…

Zero seconds.

Tom had just barely walked out the stall when he heard the painful wailing sound of a klaxon fill the hallway. Tom knew what it meant and his leather shoes dug into the carpeted floor and launched into the air. He dashed down the hallway and turned left. HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON was Tom’s only concrete thought in a wave of instincts he had gotten during the third Weltkreig. As he turned the corner he saw an open window and thought I’m only on the first floor. But as he about to do possibly the most stupid thing ever the woman from the bathroom, who Tom had gotten her number from… god, he was getting too old at this, with a confused look. Tom dashed back and grabbed her hand dragging her along as he crashed through the window.

“I’m sorry sir but WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.” The girl said brushing glass off her shoulder and climbing out of the bush they landed in. She stared intensely at Tom who was struggling to climb out of the bush and was about p ask for her number back when he finally emerged from the bush and grabbed her wrist.

“No time to explain.” Tom now dragged the girl as they dashed along the green pastures of the Reichstag’s front yard. He looked to the entrance way but could see only a few people trickling out. “You hear that? That’s the alarm to evacuated the Reichstag as soon as possible. Normally they used it back during the Weltkrieg when the Soviets began to shell us. Yours truly fought here.”

“You fought in Berlin?” They had now reached the gate and the guards let them through. They finally reached the sidewalk and Tom was struggling to breathe. He was a veteran of Kursk and he couldn’t dash thirty meters without having a near heart attack… he really was getting old. Tom was about to Reply when a terrible sound filled the air and the ground shook.

Howard’s last thought before he ceased to exist was I wish I could have seen her one last time.

George didn’t have time to think any last words before he was engulfed in flames.

Mary’s feet had just barely touched the second flight of stairs before she heard a terrible roaring sound from below. She kept running even as the ground shook and crumbled before her feet. She could now see the black sky of the night but she could also feel a searing heat on her back. She barely made it out into the cold December night before a tongue of flame licked her back and set it alight.

Victoria had just watched the grandfather clock in the corner of the study room turn to 6:31 and was about to leave her desk. She had a date and not even work was going to ruin it. They had booked a wonderful date at the Gazzebo and maybe spend the night in a hotel room. Apples or strawberries she thought as what to use for… whatever! it would come to her later. Victoria had switched off the lights leaving the room in a near pitch darkness and her hands had barely touched the door when she heard a distant sound. It was like that of a loud cracking noise and she swore the ground beneath her shook. The pitch black room was now gently alight and Victoria turned back to see a terrible fireball where the Reichstag should have been. Her instincts from the third Weltkrieg told her to dive for cover and draw the pistol at her belt but she restrained herself. She stood in shock for god knows how long before she walked over to the desk and grabbed the old fashioned dial phone. She heard the fail tone for only a second before it was picked up.

“Yes, your majesty; I have seen what just happened. I am sending a pair of guards to your study. Hold tight.” The phone went silent and Victoria dialed another number.

"Yes, dear; I am afraid we have to cancel tonight. I need you in the war room as soon as possible," with that, she put down the phone and looked again, in horror, at the dissipating fireball in the center of the German Empire.

Mary felt the heat on her back barely diving to the ground as unbearable heat flowed in the cold night sky above her. It felt like it lasted for an eternity and when it ended she found herself covered in soot. Two firm hands grabbed her shoulders and began to drag her on the flagstones of the sidewalk.

“That was too close Alpha lead.” Motti’s voice was not that of determination and firmness but now was that a terrified child “Thank god we evacuated everyone in time.”

“Not Martha. She was still packing equipment when I ran.” Mary’s voice was dry and she felt terrible. But as she finished her sentence a figure emerged from the soot. Mary’s hope raised but was crushed when the figure that emerged was a husk of its former self. Its clothes were nothing more smothering strips of clothes and the once place skin was covered in blood and was cracked everywhere. “Martha” outstretched her hand at them before collapsing onto her knees. Her cracked and burnt lungs contracted and expanded one last time before she collapsed.

“Oh god…” Mary had seen bodies riddled with bullets and dunked in acid but this drove her to the edge. She was no longer the grand and well-renowned captain of Alpha squad but a slobbering weeping child.

“Let’s get you out of here.” Motti was about to continue to drag Mary away from this horror but a terrible sound filled the air. It sounded like a dragon roaring and a bright pillar of flame filled the night sky. Motti was now terrified and could barely mumble out the words: “That was the Reichstag.”

“Any minute now the Ministers will be putting forth their…” Lepord was interrupted by a terrible noise. It sounded like a huge beast crushing away at a bus and the ground shook violently. Lepord looked back just in time to see the Reichstag windows burst into shards and the famous glass ceiling explode to reveal fiery tentacles of flames. Even though he was over a block away he could feel the heat of the searing flames now pouring out from every orifice. Then just a moment latter Lepord witnessed a hundred years of history and explode and collapse. Bricks were everywhere as the window above Lepord shattered as a burning body was thrown through. Dust was everywhere and made it difficult to breathe. The crew ducked into one of the buildings and that was when Lepord noticed one of the crew's mouth moving yet he could hear nothing. He put his hand up to his ear to find it wet and he could smell the metallic scent of blood. He explored further to find an object embedded in his head that felt cold. He started to stagger back and leaned on the wall as one of the crew members was ripping apart clothes to make bandages. The corners of his vision began to grow hazier as he slowly slumped down the wall. The last thing he saw was the melting bronze statue of Otto von Bismarck, the founder of Germany, cry it’s final tears of molten metal before the Reichstag crumbled, even more, obscuring the figure in the dust.
Last edited by Deutschess Kaiserreich on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks.

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:15 am

[Deleted]
Last edited by The World Capitalist Confederation on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:28 pm

Today was another typical day for Madison McKenzie. This was her third year as a nurse practitioner at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin (Berlin University Hospital). However, she was unlike many of her counterparts at the hospital. She was the daughter of the Chief Communications Officer of the McAllister Munitions Company and as such she occasionally helped her father with speaking with contacts about weapons and arms shipments. Today she was standing in front of Andreas Heeschen and Keith Halsey, the owners of Heckler & Koch, at their field office in Berlin. Along with them some Bundespolizei officials were with them. Standing on the 23rd story of the Bahntower, they had a magnificent view over the Grosser Tiergarten and the Reichstag. Andreas and Keith had been most gracious in driving all the way from their HQ in Oberndorf, Baden-Württemberg to meet with her. This discussion was over the matter of arms licenses. The McAllister Munitions Company was attempting to establish a foothold in Europe and as such had reached out to many of the most prolific weapons manufacturers to try and secure a deal.

"Guten Morgen meine Herren. Heute möchte ich mit Ihnen im Namen meines Vaters, Ryan McKenzie, sprechen. Er entschuldigt sich und möchte mit Ihnen persönlich sprechen, aber wie Sie wissen, ist die Nation von The Chuck sehr weit von Europa und insbesondere von Deutschland entfernt. Da ich am Berliner Universitätsklinikum arbeite, werde ich ihn und die McAllister Munitions Company vertreten. Die McAllister Munitions Company möchte ein Angebot von Heckler & Koch anfordern, mit dem wir unter unserem Namen hier in Deutschland Munition herstellen können, während Sie Ihre Waffen in unserem Land verkaufen könne..."

With that a shockwave passed through the building shattering the windows. As the glass seemed to slow down, Madison turned away and ducked. This protected her face but her arm was cut up by the glass shards. As everyone in the room climbed to their feet she immediately kicked into action and grabbed a medical bag from the wall. Quickly going from person to person she administered first aid to those injured. Thankfully they were far enough away from the source of the blast that there were no fatalities. As she worked on administering a bandage on Keith Halsey's leg, Andreas Heeschen spoke,

"Mein Gott, sie haben den Reichstag bombardiert!"

Looking out the window the group saw the smoldering ruins of the Reichstag across the park. Without a second thought Madison started heading for the door.

"Ich entschuldige mich, aber ich muss gehen, um die Verwundeten zu besuchen."

"Möge Gott mit dir sein."

"Danke schön!"

When Madison arrived on the street in front of the Bahntower she ran to the garage where her car was. Arriving at her car she opened her trunk and pulled out a couple different pieces of equipment. The first piece of equipment she pulled out was her combat medical bag. During her compulsery military service in The Armed Forces of The Chuck she had been a combat medic and had chosen to hold on to her equipment. She then put on her old ballistic vest with the medical insignia that she wore while in service. Finally she took her TCP-9 and put it in its concealed holster between her ribs and the vest. After she was finished kitting up she climbed into her car and started to drive towards the Reichstag. As she approached the traffic came to a standstill and so she parked on the side of the road and ran the rest of the way towards the burning ruins of Germany's government.

English translations:

"Good morning gentlemen. Today, I want to speak with you on behalf of my father, Ryan McKenzie. He apologizes and wants to speak to you personally, but as you know, the nation of The Chuck is very far from Europe and especially Germany. Since I work at the Berlin University Hospital, I will represent him and the McAllister Munitions Company. The McAllister Munitions Company would like to request an offer from Heckler & Koch that allows us to produce ammunition under our name here in Germany while you can sell your weapons in our countr..."

"My God, they've bombed the Reichstag!"

"I apologize but I must go take care of the wounded."

"May God be with you."

"Thank you very much!"

Papa Stalin... *pukes*
Last edited by The Chuck on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:40 am

Tuesday
November 5th
Berlin
Unknown Location
Three Hours after the Bombing

The room was silent with only the sound of breathing. There was certain suffocating darkness with only a small window to alleviate it. In the room was a table and on it lay documents that no one should read lest they wish assassination. Seven chairs were pulled and filled by men and women unknown to the public yet holding immeasurable power. They could order the collapse of nations and the destruction of races if they wish but these dogs were held on their leashes by the Government. The man in the center, the director, stared at a barely visible wall clock in one of the dark corners. It was three in the morning and Motti was disgustingly late. The director contemplated canceling this meeting as he was busy enough with a recent bombing. Assistants in his office had been working through the night and agents crawling into the deepest and darkest holes to find out who did this. Despite this, they had found nothing. After all, it is hard to find evidence when it is blown out of existence.

Finally, the door opened and a grey-haired man in an unkept ashen black suit walked in. His hair was noticeably whiter than the day before and his once arrogant and stoic personality was no more. Even the short-sighted director could see Motti’s hand shaking and his eyes darting around the men and women at the table. There was another, smaller, the table in the center of the room before the men and Motti drew his chair. Motti reached to his side grabbing a few slightly crumpled papers out of his briefcase nd prepared himself to dismissed from the ranks.

“Motti.” The director’s voice was cold enough to sting Motti and he prepared to start cleaning out his desk. “We, the directors, would like to know what happened during operation 573-r aka “Operation Eagle Descends.”. According to your intelligence, the very same group of criminals that raided our special equipment van the week before was attempting to sell classified equipment to forces unknown.”

“Yes, Director Anderson. That is correct.” Motti’s desperate use of the director first name had failed and only annoyed him. Seeing his failure Motti switched his tone to one of professionalism hoping not to make a mistake that would give the directors an excuse to dismiss him. “According to chatter that Agent Victoria had received from the streets she believed they were either selling breaching equipment or our new long-range radio detonator. I believed it was the latter and that they were attempting to sell the equipment to terror groups unknown. Her intelligence specified an abandoned train station that is documented in the papers before you.”

“I have an inquiry Agent Motti.” The man at the far right of the table spoke up and emphasized Motti’s name. “How could you have been sure that Agent Victoria’s information was valid.”

“She had been a reliable agent as of late if we dismiss the Kiev Incident. Admittedly I may have had a personal bias of a sort.”

“What sort of bias?” The director said.

“I do not understand your need to privy into my personal life director,” Motti responded with a light of his former stoicism showing through this crumpled shell of a man.

“Personal bias may have led to you taking the information she gave without a doubt. This is exactly how the Kiev incident happened and why we lost half our Kiev cell.”

“Sir, all I will say is that… how do I put this… I wished to be in a relationship with her and that may have clouded my judgment somewhat. Yet I made this choice based on information that I and the agency had acquired.”

“Please go deeper into your relationship with Agent Victoria.” The woman left of the director asked. She peered into his soul wishing to destroy him for his incompetence and purge this agency of failures like him. Seeing Motti’s indecisiveness she took her chance. “It goes deep doesn’t it Motti.”

“As I have said before Director Tracy. I simply wished her relationship with me yet I took little to no bias in this case and used information I and the agency received.”

“You are simply reiterating what you have said before and that is no answer.”

“I am reiterating what I have said before because that is clear… utter… truth. If I must say this is no longer an inquiry but an attempt to dismiss me.” Motti’s eyes narrowed and his fist was clenched.

“Director Tracy please keep this professional.” The whole council distasteful Tracy’s attempts and this time it was the man, who had started this whole line of dialogue, to speak up. “Motti, while we have information logs on operation Eagle descends, we wish to hear it directly from you.”

“Well brace yourselves. This is going to be a long one.”

“Well finish this in ten minutes Motti. I have a meeting with the war cabinet.” The director had thrown Motti a lifeline to explain himself in a good light and Motti was going to grab it.

“Wishing not to use our paramilitary forces as this seemed like a task that could use more specialized units.”

“Alpha squad.” The man on the right side said with a tone that Motti could not decipher but sounded like… nostalgia. Motti noted that in his head. Perhaps he could use it in the future. Noticing his interruption the man stopped and gestured at Motti to continue.

“Yes, Director Xiaoming that is correct.” The directors face reddened slightly. “I had Alpha squad set up a FOB in the 23rd “Kaiser” street metro station. Civilians were told of a possible chemical threat. That got them out quickly. I briefed Alpha squadron what they needed to know such as a number of opfor, the location of the target, and the item they were supposed to retrieve.”

“We know what happened in the combat phase. Please describe what happened after the opfor was terminated.”

“Alpha squad did a quick sweep of the compartment and found nothing. I sent in one of our specialists with equipment to detect explosives, coincidentally they had experience in disarming explosives, and there was a time where we lost communication for unknown reasons.”

“Unknown reasons?” Director Tracy asked while writing something in her notepad.

“I have a few theories but I won’t bore you with them. I restored communications and received panicked reports from Alpha squad. After clamming Alpha lead she informed me that the whole interior of the cart was made of explosives and that the squad I had sent forward had told them to tell me to evacuate the Reichstag. I did accordingly and evacuated the HQ. The evacuation was nearly completed but the detonation happened sooner than I was told and one officer was severely injured. Unfortunately, she died due to her injuries. I have informed her family and… son.” Motti had made sure to emphasize regret in his last words to earn sympathy points. It worked as even the hard cold face of Tracy showed some sympathy in her face.

“According to your account, you seem to have done nothing wrong. Please leave the room as the directors wish to dictate your fate.” Motti was jubilant but showed none of it and maintained a professional look. He grabbed his papers and stuffed them into his bag as fast as he possibly could. He walked over to the door but before he opened it he turned back. “Thank you for giving me this chance.”

“You’re welcome Motti,” Motti swore he saw Director Anderson smile before Anderson turned to his colleagues and discussed Motti’s future. Seeing this he walked out of the room closing the door softly behind him.

Motti had been sitting on a bench outside the room. He could hear the distant sound of sirens and the crackle of flames that could not be put out. He was watching a box tv suspended at the end of the hallway describe what had just happened and behind her was the grey-black pile of bricks and steel that used to be the Reichstag. Even though the tv was not admitting any sound Motti called upon his younger days as a field agent and could read the reporters lips.

“The kill count has been raised to twelve chancellors, thirty-six state representatives, hundred and twelve staff, twenty-three bystanders, and Vice-chancellor Hans Able. Total control has been taken up by the prime minister and Kaiserin following this tragic loss of government. It is expected that elections be called once the emergency is ended and the lockdown on Berlin lifted. No suspects have been arrested yet. The banana is very Samantha.”

Motti frowned, he was getting old, and was about to go to the toilet when the door opened. Director Anderson stepped out with a smile on his face and Motti, and his hope, raised up to greet the director. “What is my status Director?”

“Restored. The council has decided that you acted to the best of your ability and beyond. They think that your reaction to the containment of the area before the blast was uniform to the procedure and with the added bonus of a good cover story. In fact, due to your intimate knowledge of Operation Eagle descends I nominated you to be the leading agent in this investigation.” Both the men shake hands but the director got close to Motti’s ear and said “If you fail me you will be thrown under the bus. After all... favor for a favor. Can I count on you?”

“Yes, you can sir.” The two men pulled away and the director waved goodbye. However, as the director began to walk away Motti remembered something. “By the way… where is Agent Victoria?”

“She’s been unaccounted for after the blast. In fact, the first thing I want your task force to do, if you get the position, to find and interrogate her.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Best of luck Motti.”

“We’re gonna need it, sir.”
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:19 am

As Madison McKenzie ran towards the Reichstag she felt her phone buzz in one of her vest pockets. Pulling it out she saw it was her father, Ryan, trying to get in touch with her.

"Hello dad, how are y..."

"Sweetie! Are you alright? I'm sitting in Caldwell's office with the other executives watching the news. We've seen what has occurred at the Reichstag."

"Yes dad, I'm fine. I have a couple cuts on my arm due to the shockwave breaking the windows of the Bahntower but I have my med bag and am running towards the Reichstag as we speak. I'll keep you informed of what happens. Love you!"

With that, Madison ended the call and punched in another number.

"Guten Morgen Albin Schubert. Ich werde heute leider nicht im Krankenhaus arbeiten. Ich bin gerade am Ort der Reichstagsexplosion. Benachrichtigen Sie sofort die Krankenwagen."

With that she hung up and pocketed her phone. Reaching the devastated area around the Reichstag she immediately started to attempt to treat anyone she could tell was injured. As she worked on stopping the bleeding of a chest wound on a woman, she was highly self-conscious that a figure wearing a bulky combat vest in dust like this would probably get shot by responding forces. Choosing to ignore those thoughts she kept working as fast as she could. As she moved from person to person attempting to stabilize the injured she realized that whoever did this would pay and that marshal law would probably be implemented. You don't just screw over the Germans and expect nothing to happen. As she worked, the police and medical workers started to arrive.

English Translation:

Good morning Albin Schubert. I won't be working at the hospital today unfortunately. I am currently at the scene of the Reichstag explosion. Inform the ambulances immediately.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Tuesday
November 5th
Berlin
Unknown Location
Two Hours after the Bombing

Screams... just screams. People laid in their own blood on the ground with their heads smashed in by bricks and their skin penetrated with shards of metal. Dust was everywhere and you could barely see your outstretched hand...

...Tom shook awake and found himself in a nightmare and found himself on the ground and his head hurt. He found it hard to breathe as dust crept into his throat blocking it up. Where was he... What happened... it all came back to him...

...The ground shook and there was a terrible roar coming from the Reichstag. At first, the gutters of the street whistled as the rapid wind rushed through it. Then a building just across the street erupted in fire as flames licked the inhabitants as they screamed. The windows burst open throwing shards upon a crowd perplexed at the ministers running out of the Reichstag. The glass cut through the crowd like throwing knives as they ran to cover. Less than a second later the crowd rushing out of the main simply disintegrated. They were turned to ash and the ash was burned to the molecular level. Flames burst out of the windows and breathed in the fresh cold air of Berlin autumn. The fire burned away a the glass dome of the Reichstag shattering it from the pressure and melting the metal. Despite Tom and Karen standing on the opposite side of the street and lawn, they could still feel the heat. For a moment it seemed to be over but the great symbol of Germany collapsed and exploded again the fury of fire and flame. Rubble and shrapnel lodged themselves in the old buildings of Berlin and it's people. Dust flowed across the street obscuring Tom's view of the Reichstag but despite this tragedy and noise, he could hear laughing from somewhere. Tom stumbled towards the sound and could see a man standing near the statue of Bismark, the father of Germany, and Tom yelled at him.

"How dare you laugh in this tragedy. There will be wounded please help me." Tom's voice could barely be heard over the crackle of flames and the howling of the wounded. The man turned back and only laughed as the bronze statue of Bismark began to kneel and collapsed. "Run!"

But the man stood still and continued to laugh. Tom swore that the man had a gun in his hand but before the statue collapsed between them throwing dust everywhere and throwing a brick at Tom's head. His head snapped back and he reeled backward clutching his head. Blood flooded from his wound and into his eyes turning everything in a blurry red tint. He could now only hear the insane laugh of the man in his head as he drowned in darkness...

... Wait! Where was... what was her name? Toms train of thought was interrupted as he felt the rubbery feeling of plastic on his head. It almost stopped the pain instantly but Tom realized... he could not see.

"I can't see... I can't!" Tom's voice could barely be mumbled out but one could hear the fear and panic in his voice.

"Sir you have nothing to fear! Please stay still." The voice was female. Her hands pressed hard on the wound on Tom's head struggling to stop the flow of blood. Tom's hands began to fail wildly feeling around him discovering by pain that there was shattered glass. The woman seeing Tom panicking again she yelled, "I need some help over here."

Tom heard footsteps and felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. His hand felt weak and once more his head ducked under the water of darkness.
Last edited by Deutschess Kaiserreich on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:42 am

Tuesday
November 5th
Berlin
Unknown Location

Heinrich began to slowly crawl out of the rubble, clenching his hand and attempting to improvise whatever he can: bandages, a first aid kit, anything! But due to his lack of medical training or skill, he mostly failed. His clothes were tattered, and he was bleeding from all sides.

"Damn whoever did the bombing. They could've at least warned us. What was the motive and what was the- OW!"

He said this as more rubble came falling onto him, slowly being buried under it. He attempted to drag himself out of it, but he wasn't able to muster the strength from his wounded body.

"I can't call for help, they'll think I'm some sort of goat or cow." he thought to himself.

"At least I'm not a suspect." he continued.

Whilst his thoughts raced, he tried to use the adrenaline to push himself out of the rubble, failing once more, and dealing even more damage to his already wounded body. He was weak now, almost too weak to talk...
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:26 pm

Mary sat, exhausted, on the sidewalk as people ran past her carrying wounded and. The darkness of night was starting to be chased away by the faint tendrils of dawn. In front of her was a wall of smoke obscuring her way. The wail of the police sirens was everywhere as they began to set up barricades, a state of lockdown had been put on Berlin pending the capture of suspects. The streets in central Berlin were blockaded and important transportation hubs had either been closed or have a heavy security presence. Mary no longer had her armor and weapons but now was dressed in the standard police uniform. She watched as the press tried to get as close as possible pushing the officers back.

"Sergeant Manstein?" Said a familiar voice behind her. Mary turned back to find the figure of Motti standing behind her in a unkept suit and messy nearly white hair. He smiled and continued, "I need your-"

"Help?." Mary interrupted as she stood up to face him. This was the first time Mary had actually been this close to Motti and discovered that this middle-aged man was taller than her. "You told my squad we were just recovering some equipment for us. You didn't tell us there was a damn bomb there! We lost Howard, George, and Martha because you wouldn't tell us what was really there."

At the mention of the Martha, Motti frowned but smiled and handed her a letter. She opened it while asking "What is this?"

"My request for your services."

"I don't follow people who don't tell me the real danger level. And if I do remember you no longer have authority over Alpha squad." She opened the letter and took a moment to read through it. She frowned and groaned. She looked up to see Motti with the biggest grin on his face and had to salute him, "Yes, sir I will report to the investigation headquarters with Alpha squad."

"You are dismissed, Sergeant, I must get on with something else."

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:22 am

Madison ran from person to person administering first aid to the living and tagging the bodies of the dead. As she moved among the rubble and smoke she saw the body of a boy that couldn't have been older then 13 years. Unfortunately her least favorite part of being a nurse practitioner was when she saw the body of a younger person. It still gave her butterflies ever since she was in the military and had to assist in helping a village that had been struck with chemical weapons. Walking through it and seeing the dying children and being able to do nothing about it had almost broken her resolve, although it hadn't. From that day she worked to become one of the best medics she could and once she was discharged from the military she used her knowledge to become a nurse practitioner in a matter of years. Now she was in the middle of Berlin applying bandages and painkiller to injured people around her. Approaching the body of the boy she knelt down and checked his vital signs. Not feeling a pulse or seeing any signs of breathing she held in her tears and tied a brown tag that read "Deceased" to his arm. Moving on to the next victim she realized it was a man who was trapped under some rubble with a large bloody head wound. Setting down her large combat medic backpack she quickly unfolded her old entrenching tool and started vigorously digging him out. As Madison dug she felt and heard her phone play the opening tune to The Gun Song. Immediately she knew that she had an encrypted message either from one of her family members or someone in The Chuck's government. Ignoring and silencing the phone till later she continued to dig and could tell the trapped man was badly injured and was slipping in and out of consciousness. Breaking out the last piece of rubble Madison immediately applied a pressure bandage to the wound,

"Sir you have nothing to fear! Please stay still."

As she applied the pressure bandage she used her free hand to rummage through the pockets on her vest. Finding what she was looking for, she pulled out a lollipop. Skillfully unwrapping it with one hand she muttered,

"Hope you like cherry."

Popping it into the man's mouth she continued applying pressure to the wound. The Fentanyl in the lollipop would ease the pain and was quicker acting then the traditional morphine syringes. As the man looked at her confused and in shock while his head still bled she shouted for assistance,

"I need some help over here!"

After the majority of Berlin's finest arrived at the scene of the blast, Madison was relieved by a team from her hospital who recognized her. Stumbling over to one of the aid stations that had been erected, she grabbed a couple bottles of ice water and sat down on the steps of the smoldering Reichstag in a small clearing. As she sat she was astonished to see a group of paramedics rushing past her with the breathing body of the boy she had tagged earlier. Somehow by the grace of God he was still alive. Turning her attention away from them, Madison looked around and was surprised to see another injured woman who was wearing a police officer's uniform. She was talking to a middle aged man and didn't seem to pleased about it. Once the man departed she walked over and handed the woman one of her bottles of water.

"Hey, you look like you've been through a lot today, have a bottle of water to stay hydrated."
Last edited by The Chuck on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:55 am

The wheels of the van tumbled down the streets of Berlin. The sidewalks were empty even though it was midday and flags that once decorated the sides of streets were at half mast. The radio played somber music over the sound of the day's news update.

"The Kill count has been raised... there are now a hundred confirmed dead and unknown amount of wounded. Berlin's hospitals have been overwhelmed with patients and it is not recommended to use the downtown hospitals as they are far past maximum capacity. The police have announced that an investigation has been launched and that several arrests have been made. Many social commenters from the Kaiserreich and other foreign nations have criticized many of the arrests made as they were against known socialists. The police have responded to these accusations with claims that the arrests were justified given the context the meeting the Reichstag just before the bombing... On an update on the lockdown, it has been noticeably lessened as vehicles have been allowed to somewhat roam in the downtown area through security checkpoints have remained in the same locations. Now back to you Leoperd."

"Bingo." Upon hearing the last sentence a female voice uttered that word. She smiled as she continued to read the book in her hand. She seemed to either ignore or be unaware of the fear and tension in the van. The clinking of bullets and guns were like windchime in a hurricane. The sweat of half a dozen men and women permeated the van creating an almost unbearable stink. The woman looked out of the vans front window to see them finally turning into a car park. It was barely inhabited and it seemed that only a dozen and a half cars and vans sat parked on the first floor. The van slowed down as they approached a parking spot near the glass entrance. The driver was the first to get out. He walked around the parking lot for a few minutes searching for any lurkers but there were none. He dashed back to the back of the van banging with his fists onto the doors. The door opened to reveal men and women covered in black body armor with huge machine guns to their chest. A bead of sweat went down the driver's nose as he quivered nervously. He spoke quickly while eyeing the weapons that could be aimed at him, "I've driven you to the point. I did my job, now pay up!"

The female who was reading her book turned her head away from her book and spoke, "You did your job and we will pay."

She reached into a bag on the floor revealing a bundle of cash. The driver smiled with his hands outstretched and grasping at his reward. The woman tossed the bundle of cash at the man but he failed to catch it and it fell to the floor. He kneeled to grab the cash and as his fat chubby hands grasped the bill he thought of what he could buy with it. He stood up to count the bills as he walked away but smiled slyly, "Hey, I know tha-"

He didn't finish his sentence as the sick wet thunk of lead on flesh filled the car park. He collapsed into a heap as a puddle of blood began to slowly spread across the porous pavement.

"They always ask for more cash." Said the woman while twisting off the smoking suppressor off her pistol.

"It's almost a clique now, Martha." A man in the passenger side said as he looked at the scene unfold through the rearview mirror.

"What you want me to do with the body?" Said, Martha, as she looked at the husk of a man with disgust. These damn immigrants, they stood on street corners begging for a morsel of food when they clearly could work in the most simple of jobs. Things will change. Matha’s thoughts were interrupted when he replied to her question.

“Just stuff him into the boot of the car over there.” He pointed to the car that was parked to the right of them…

Martha slammed the door boot shut and looked back to see the team readying for the mission. They were covered in magazines and grenades, under that wall of firepower was a hard level of kevlar. They checked their weapons for any problems feeling inside the tiniest of crevices for problems that they could find.

“We’re ready, ma’am.” Said one of the soldiers as he pulled a black mask over his head.

Martha nodded as she walked over to van to grab a red face mask from the dashboard. The soldier could see the feard symbol of the Kaiserriech’s greatest foe. The foe that the Kaiserriech had crushed time and time again the battles of thirds Weltkreig but would rise again and strike it where it hurt the most. The nation that the Kaiserriech had fought for five decades and fought on the very streets of Berlin. The golden yellow of the hammer and sickle of the Soviet Union was now on Martha’s forehead. Now would be their vengeance. For the men killed and women raped, for the children and elderly that starved as soldiers passed, uncaring and letting them starve before their eyes as they set the nation on fire. This would be their time of vengeance.

Martha walked over to the doors as they opened to her team automatically. Her hard military boots collided with the marble floor scrapping them. The room her team had just entered was empty save for a trash bin between two elevators. One was on the ground floor and opened when one of the men pressed the buttons. Getting half a dozen heavily armored men bristling with firepower into a small cramped lift is not an easy last and when finally they managed to fit in but were packed like sardines.

“Remember, No German.”, Martha said as she loudly cocked her pistol and the doors of the elevator opened…

The elevator doors opened to reveal a massive line of injured civilians waiting in a line as security processed them. Bandages only covered some as many were still bleeding from their wounds. Nurses and doctors tended to who they could but many were in black bags on the cold marble floor. The soldiers stepped out of the elevators and yet nobody had noticed them yet but the clinking of the belts of ammo alerted them. A moment of unbelief and uncertainty hung over the air as nobody moved, their minds processing what was in front of them. Guards near the end of the line also stood still and their pistols hung untouched on their belts.

The silence was broken by a single word, “Пожар!”

The screams of men, women, and even children were drowned out by the roaring of six heavy machine guns. Bullets ripped into the crowd as panic spread. The security guards tried their best but their bullets could not hurt the heavily armed terrorists and their blue shirts turned dark red and they collapsed into a heap with the others. People climbed and tripped over dead strangers and friends as bullets ripped into them. For what seemed like an eternity the bullets ripped into the crowd and the constant wail of the metal detector as unauthorized material passed through. Few managed to escape and by the time the roaring stopped and the smell of metal wafted through the air. It was a scene of a mass of humanity as blood was awash all over the floor and the moans of the wounded filled the air. In front of the gunners lay a horror scene of dozens of dead and wounded. A trail of blood stretched from the metal detectors and through the bullet-ridden doors of the Central Berlin Hospital…

Tom woke up to the pungent smell of hospital disinfect, invading his nostrils. It reminded him of his time at Kursk where he tried to recover from radiation poisoning. The room was silent apart from my heavy breathing and the beep beep sound you often hear in hospitals that indicates you're alive. Tom slowly opened his eyes, squinting in an attempt to sharpen the blurred images before me. He glanced around and took in the deserted, blue and white color schemed hospital bedroom. Where was he? he shut his eyes, trying to remember what had exactly happened… Then it came back to him… The Reichstag… and the girl… And the fact he couldn't see... Then it all hit Tom with a bang. He could now see! He could now see the white blare of light but he could now hear more clearly. He heard the deeply muffled sound of screams and the all too familiar rat-tat-tat of a Kalashnikov. The screams were getting closer as Tom’s sight began to adjust to the light as he stumbled out of the bed. He stumbled onto his feet finding slippers arranged but his head hurt like a a porcupine was expanding in his head. His sight got worse as white light began to creep the corners of his vision. He rested his hand on the wall as, thankfully, the porcupine seemed to deflate and the room began to become clearer to him. He had his own room, likely due to the fact that he was a Reich Minister, and it was empty. A chair sat in the next to a window sill as the light of midday began to glow brighter. Tom looked back to the Hospital bed to find a cheap plastic balloon tied to the armrest that read, “Get better sooner”. Clearly either they couldn't be bothered to find him a ballon with proper grammar. Tom began to rapidly think on what to do when the door began to creak open.
Last edited by Deutschess Kaiserreich on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:06 am

When Madison finally was released from medical duty at the Reichstag she staggered back down the streets to where she had left her car. She was utterly exhausted and headed home. However, before she returned to her home in North Berlin she stopped off in Schönholz near the remains of the Berlin wall. As she stepped out of her car she grabbed her combat medic bag. Looking around to make sure no one was there, she proceeded to hop a fence into an old industrial lot that had fallen into disrepair. Walking through the old building she made her way to a couple old rusting shipping containers. One of the containers however was a faded blue and you could just barely make out lettering on it. If you squinted you could read M.M.C. Industries on it. However the door was locked with a large rusted padlock that wouldn't open. Reaching out to a section of the container next to the door, Madison flipped open a false cover and inserted her hand onto a quite new looking bio-metrics scanner. Her hand print and pupils were scanned before a false wall slid back allowing her entry. Inside the container a light clicked on and she was met with a safe house. The interior walls were pristine and reinforced and there was a bed, a small stove, shelves of M.R.E.s and a small medical box that greeted her eyes. All of this was fine but it wasn't the reason she came here. Walking in she closed the door behind her and knelt down. On the floor was another false panel that exposed a handle. Grabbing it and pulling, a section of the floor raised on pneumatic pistons revealing a sharp staircase into a built in basement. Walking down the steps another light clicked on and Madison was now surrounded with medical supplies, tactical equipment, and other materials that weren't so legal in the Kaiserreich. Grabbing a couple empty duffel bags and dropping her medic bag she started to fill them with supplies. Bandages, drugs, tourniquet, and other supplies all went into her medical backpack and the duffel bags. Finally she looked up at the wall and saw the piece de resistance on the wall. In a mahogany case sat her custom TCR-15 rifle. Opening the case she took out her rifle and loaded a fresh magazine into it. Racking the bolt she loaded a round and shot into a bullet trap to make sure everything performed how it was supposed to. Satisfied with its performance she took out the magazine, put another round into the magazine, and put her rifle along with 10 spare magazines and 900 rounds of boxed ammunition into her gun case leaning against the wall. At this moment she remembered that someone had tried to contact her earlier. Sitting on the bed she pulled out her phone and went to her messages. Tapping a small icon in the bottom right corner brought up a secondary number lock and finger ID screen. Filling out her code she opened up the message.

*Madison, the following information could put you in jeopardy but it also could be linked with the attack on the Reichstag. I hope this finds you in good health and that you are ready.*

Following this message was a copy of a weapons contract shipping manifest.

Contract & Shipping Manifest
Purchaser's Name: Agent Karen Schimt
Nation/Company/Organization: Büro für innere Sicherheit des Kaiserreichs
Payment Method: Black fund.
Order:

300 TCR-15's
600 TCP-9
50 TCSR-50

Ammunition Ordering Form
Purchaser's Name: Agent Karen Schimt
Nation/Company/Organization: Büro für innere Sicherheit des Kaiserreichs
Payment Method: Black fund.
Order:

12000 9.11×30mm
17000 7.62×51mm NATO
1000 .50 caliber

*This contract was sent with a virus that destroyed Caldwell's computer but before it could destroy his computer we were able to intercept and copy it. We believe that this 'Karen Schimt' is an operative in the German government. We do not know her standings but be wary and keep an eye open.
-Your friends*

Once Madison was finished reading, she slung her backpack over her back and the two duffel bags she carried slung over each shoulder. Picking up her rifle case she returned to her car. Loading up the bags into the trunk of her BMW, she drove home.

Arriving at her house, Madison left the bags in the car and immediately headed for the shower. Stepping under the warm water helped refresh and rejuvenate her after such a long day. Once she finished and dressed, she went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and pulled out some leftovers from the day before. Not even worrying about reheating it, she grabbed a fork from the cabinet and laid down on the couch to eat and rest while watching the news.

*Bzzt* *Bzzt*

"Huh... Oh..."

Madison had fallen asleep and was awoken by her phone buzzing on the table. Looking out the window she realized she had slept all night and it was now mid day. Reaching over she grabbed her phone and put it up to her ear.

"Madison, this is Albin, we don't need you at the University Hospital but the Central Berlin Hospital has requested any available nurses and doctors to respond. They're swamped with wounded and could desperately use the help."

*Groan* "Alright, I'll head on over."

Once Madison got to the Central Berlin Hospital she had grabbed one of the duffel bags from her car and her rifle case. Although the firearm would probably freak out a lot of people, she knew that in times like this it never hurt to be prepared. Walking in to the hospital she was greeted with a familiar face. Before her stood Doctor Schwinn, a medical professional who had mentored her while she was working on obtaining her practitioners license. With a smile she spoke,

"Guten tag Herr Schwinn!"

Looking up in surprise, Doctor Schwinn's face lit up when he recognized her.

"Madison! So glad you could come and assist us. We're swamped with wounded and could use all the assistance we can get."

Smiling, Madison closed the gap between them and whispered,

"Doctor Schwinn, I have my rifle and my pistol with me and I was wondering if there was anywhere I could place it so as to not freak out the patients and other medical staff."

Nodding in understanding he motioned her to follow him. Together they walked to his office towards the back of the hospital. Once in his office he spoke,

"Here, under my desk. You can store it and your other stuff too. Once you're done we'll need your help treating and administering aid to the wounded."

Dropping her stuff, Madison started to attend to the wounded. As she worked, she helped give morphine and other painkillers to the seriously wounded, went and helped fetch water and other stuff for those who were crippled, and comforted those who were worried. As she went from room to room she stopped in one room and was surprised to see the man she had pulled out of the rubble was there. Unfortunately he was still passed out but she went and grabbed a "Get well soon balloon." Tying it up she continued on her rounds. Suddenly she heard the distinctive sound of an AK-47. It was a sound that would never leave her. She had heard it in the jungles of Asia, in the sands of Arabia, and in the Taiga of Russia. It was the clattering sound of death leaving a piece of metal and wood at 715 m/s. With a military discipline she ran to Doctor Schwinn's office. Throwing on her vest, she grabbed her rifle and started going door to door clearing the rooms. While clearing the rooms she opened Tom's door. This time he was awake and looked like a deer in headlights while he looked down the muzzle of her rifle. Lowering it she quickly spoke,

"I think there's an attack on the hospital, when I saved you at the Reichstag I noticed that you're ex-military. Here, If you can stand, come with me."

With that she passed him her pistol.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:18 pm

After hours and hours of trying to climb through the rubble, he finally mustered up the strength, yet he had several broken bones, crippled muscles and generally felt like he was about to collapse at any time. Taking no breaths though, after standing up, he promptly mustered up even more energy in order to rush to his car, relaxing for a few seconds and then promptly driving home. He had returned to his office...

"I must thank these...terrorists destroying the Reichstag, albeit I am personally quite injured." Ernst muttered, his words filled with a slight rage, as he was smoking a cigar, with large streaks of red on his face, along with wounds and bruises on his arms.

"And is Alfstein ok?" Ernst prodded the man pacing in front of him.

"Ah yes, sir, albeit he is suffering burns and some blunt force trauma from the collapse." Heinrich replied.

"Alfstein's a strong man. He'll prevail. But tell me, where did he get the burns from?" Ernst remarked.

"From the Bismarck statue, sir." Heinrich yet again replied.

"In that case, it is time to get down to business, Heinrich. I heard that the Vice Chancellor was trying to pass an anti-communist act. That shall not happen, right, comrade?" Ernst told Heinrich, in order to move the discussion forward.

"We could either declare rebellion at this time-" Heinrich suggested.

"Or?" Ernst interrupted.

"Or, sir, we could begin to rally our base, ready for a rebellion, in order to kill the Kaiser." Heinrich put forward.

"That is it indeed, Heinrich, send it over to the People's Council and have the plans ready for review. I'll get my case ready." Ernst, as he said this, began to clench in pain, as, even if the bleeding stopped since that infamous night (albeit it still keeps coming back), the bruises and wounds still gave pain off to him.

"Yes, sir. And should I get help?" Heinrich asked.

"I'll get it myself, thank you, Heinrich." Ernst replied.

"Thank you, sir." And like that, Heinrich left the room.

"Going to the hospital would most likely get me arrested, anyway, so..." Ernst thought to himself.

Peepostalin!
Please Watch

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Motti sat in his office as the light of midday spilled into the room through the window to the right of him. He had a grand view of the city of Berlin. Berlin... the center of the Great German people and their empire, a capital of culture and majesty. The greatness of Berlin, however, was not present anymore. The city was now grey and it's once busy roads and markets were empty. The once flying flags of the Kaiserriech that famously flew on the top of the city's greatest monuments now sadly slumped down at half mast. Now in front of him was, what used to be, the Reichstag. The center of German democracy and a bastion of German might was now nothing more than a smoldering pile of bricks and metal. The loud crackling of flames could barely be heard. The rescue men of the Kaiserriech's emergency services looked like ants to Motti as they delved deeper into the ruins to search for survivors.

He had made a promise to himself, to find out who did this and punish them. Now looking back Motti saw how clique this promise was but he swore that he would carry out the promise. After all... if he could find the culprits he would be a hero and hero's get promotions. Motti now saw himself sitting on a comfortable leather chair with the nations most secret documents on his desk. On the desk, also, lay a name plaque that read "Fritz Von Motti: Director of German Intelligence.".

Motti's daydreaming was broken by a knock on his door. He turned around to see captain Manstein head with its short blond hair peeking out from the gap that Motti had left open. Motti should have been annoyed but he knew that Ms. Manstein would not approach, as some of his more co-workers had called, the "Dungeon where the old dragon laid" unless she really had to.

"What is it, Manstein?"

"There's been a shooting."

"Why have you come to me? That does not... Were they communist."

"Yes reports of them say that one of them has the red flag."

"Where is it?"

"Central Berlin Hospital."

Motti walked over to his desk and opened one of the drawers. He took out a pistol and cocked it, checking for any imperfections. Manstein looked confused. How could this desk jockey have...

"I know what you're thinking Manstein. All agents of her Kaiserin's secret service are trained in basic combat. Prepare Alpha squad Garage number five. I will join you once I get more agents."

She nodded and raced to the barracks to assemble her team. As Manstein left the room, Motti walked over to his window. His time had come.

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Tuesday
5 November 2018
Schönefeld Airport, Berlin
-Less than 20 km away from the Riechstag

A Hurti light mechanized company had managed its way onto the taxiways, dispatching a detachment of troopers to inform air-traffic control that the area would -effective imediately- become a no-fly-zone, and they had plenty of firepower to enforce such a decree. Confirmed by a large airbust explosion outside the control-tower, a thermobaric shell. The goal was to prevent any attempts by the terrorists to escape by private plane, and to clear air-traffic for emergency responders. To prevent any panic, they explained to the best of their knowledge that an explosion had occured at the Riechstag and that all non-essential travel should be halted until order could be restored. News feeds and phone-calls back home were openly permitted.

Likewise, the lobby was placed under lockdown, as forces checked IDs and papers, compiling information for the 51st brigade to review. Understandably, their very soviet appearance and mannerisms with assault-rifles in-hand likely caused some shock and alarm, but they helpfully suggested contacting the Director of German Intelligence to send for a more reasonable authority-figure to take their place so that business may return back to normal.

In the meantime a pair of BMDs dismounted their transport-trailers, with one patroling the taxiways and the other keeping a close eye on the hangars and helipads. The YP-408 generally went about crafting the now empty flatbed-trailers into a crude and thinly manned checkpoint at the gate.

A similar scene had played-out in bolstering the perimeter defenses at Sperenberg Airfield, the location they'd disembarked from to stretch their legs prior to being shipped off to perform their actual contract of hunting communist-forces in anticipation of the Anti-communist bill being signed into law today... if news spread that they'd been hired before the law had actually passed... well.. that would be embarassing.

It took about an hour before sufficent Federal German forces arrived for the mercenaries to feel safe handing over authority, which just so happened to be when news of a shooting in a hospital not more than 10 km away made headlines. All three Dutch-built DAF YP-408s were dispatched to race upon the scene, they would arrive within 7 minutes.

Pappa Stalin would be dancing upon Trotsky's grave about now.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents