NATION

PASSWORD

Emir Ali III's Swayamwadhu/ Nikah I Zati

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Emir Ali III's Swayamwadhu/ Nikah I Zati

Postby Tanwirid » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Emir Ali has become an adult recently. The Palace Chief Osaimeen has been given instructions to draft letters to various people for informing them about it.

Note: All leaders are to bring their daughters and sisters who are unmarried and interested.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

Indusse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:21 pm

The daughter of king of indusse sankiya will come
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
Issue Author: #1428
IAC 13 Champions

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:04 am

Miriam Khan requests to bring her niece by marriage to her late husband Sheikha Aisha Khan.
She is related to the royal family of Ayyubidia(The Khans) as well as the Ayyubid, Abbasid and Fatimid dynasties, the Mughals and the Quraysh besides the Libyan Al-Awaqir clan by marriage as this is Miriam Khan’s birth clan and has a history of fighting against Italian and French colonialism.
She is studying Politics at university,
Is 19 years old and is known as the most generous Ayyubidian noblewoman due to the amount of money she gives to charities for orphans,the homeless, Ayyubidian and Al Saranidi veterans and the Isratinian cause. Her hobbies include writing and reciting poetry,
playing the violin, reading historic fiction especially that set in Saladin’s time which portrays him positively and educating peasant children.
She is the daughter of a noble of the rank Maharaja which gives her the title sheikha in Ayyubidian heraldry.

Her father was promoted to Maharaja due to his victories in battle as a Khan after it was discovered he was owed the title long overdue because of his ancestors being deposed by the British

Office of the Sisterly Leader
Last edited by Saranidia on Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:02 am

The Emir is a very religious man and is in his late 19s. He would not marry a lady who goes to far from his Ideology. So either send your princess or a Muslim noble's daughter. She would be provided stay with d
Full security

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:08 am

Tanwirid wrote:The Emir is a very religious man and is in his late 19s. He would not marry a lady who goes to far from his Ideology. So either send your princess or a Muslim noble's daughter. She would be provided stay with d
Full security

She is very religious and a Muslim nobles daughter said the new ambassador to Tanwirid.

She was sent on the Al Saranidi Airline.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:08 am

She arrived at the palace with her Al Saranidi and Ayyubidian passports.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:25 am

Indusse wrote:The daughter of king of indusse sankiya will come

When Princess Sankiya arrived in al-Haydariyyah. Every single soul was telling that Rajah Ameer Singh was fit for her. Even the Emir's mother agreed. Rajah Ameer Singh was his childhood friend and a capable administrator of al-Halawiyyah, the Shaykh of al-Halawiyyah, and Minister of Minority Affairs.

Emir Ali III himself wrote a letter asking Sankiya's hand for the Rajah.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:37 am

The Ayyubidian princess asked the person at the palace door:
May I come in? It’s because the royal family are inviting all eligible ladies.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Islamabard Khanate
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamabard Khanate » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:27 am

Sita III,the current oldest child of the Sultan of Islambard Khanate and Walissa of Purripa,is interested and so is Tarsa VI third oldest child of Suritas-Aurousa II the Walis of Caltur and 2nd in line to the throne.
Last edited by Islamabard Khanate on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:39 am

Prince Isam wants to marry Sita.

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:49 am

Emir Ali III has declared that he would marry the Shaykah. Upon marriage being complete. She would become Emira. Ali III also declared she would e reffered to as Emira Amat-ul-haq

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Tanwirid wrote:Emir Ali III has declared that he would marry the Shaykah. Upon marriage being complete. She would become Emira. Ali III also declared she would e reffered to as Emira Amat-ul-haq

Shaykah or sankiya
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
IAC 13 Champions

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:56 am

Tanwirid wrote:Emir Ali III has declared that he would marry the Shaykah. Upon marriage being complete. She would become Emira. Ali III also declared she would e reffered to as Emira Amat-ul-haq

She accepts.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:05 am

Indusse wrote:

Shaykah or sankiya

Ayubidian.
Sankiya can get married to Rajah Ameer Singh

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:57 pm

Tanwirid wrote:
Indusse wrote:Shaykah or sankiya

Ayubidian.
Sankiya can get married to Rajah Ameer Singh

Who is that?
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
IAC 13 Champions

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:32 am

Tanwirid wrote:
Indusse wrote:The daughter of king of indusse sankiya will come

When Princess Sankiya arrived in al-Haydariyyah. Every single soul was telling that Rajah Ameer Singh was fit for her. Even the Emir's mother agreed. Rajah Ameer Singh was his childhood friend and a capable administrator of al-Halawiyyah, the Shaykh of al-Halawiyyah, and Minister of Minority Affairs.

Emir Ali III himself wrote a letter asking Sankiya's hand for the Rajah.

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Sankiya will marry the rajah
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------