NATION

PASSWORD

[draft] COMMEND VILITA

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Indusse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

[draft] COMMEND VILITA

Postby Indusse » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 am

Admiring the healthy competition, spirit, sportspersonship and interest
in nationstates community that can promote well-organized sporting event ,

Noting with approval vilita's vast sporting successes which includes four World Cup titles , two Atlantian Oceania Confederation of Association Football (AOCAF) Cups, being runners up in AOCAF for 6 times.

Observing the World Cup Committee (WCC) — a body of nations that manages and organizes the biggest and most prestigious international sporting events in NationStates:
• NationStates World Cup (WC),
• The Baptism of Fire (BOF)
• The Cup of Harmony(COH)

Celebrating the nominee for being a prominent WCC member — at the time of this writing — contested in the élections for electing the World Cup Committee president and vice president at time of WC 81 and won that WorldCup ,

Recognizing that vilita created the current all time world cup winning region and best sports region of nationstates " ATLANTIAN OCEANIA"(AO) and played a major role in the development of sports.

Bearing in mind that vilita hosted many prestigious sports events and also won with another account vilita & turori.

Understanding vilita`s interest in nationstates events and securing top 10 positions in Z-Days 7 , trading cards , nuclear option, bytecoin events.

Being, one of the oldest members of nationstates(2004) and a very active member of NS sports.

Hereby Commends Vilita.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
Issue Author: #1428
IAC 13 Champions

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 am

needs opinions. ...
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
IAC 13 Champions

Kostrorleauny
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kostrorleauny » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:20 am

Aye there! :)

So this is a commendation proposal yes? Right, so... I would recommend adding a bit more substance in here. So far, I get the gist - Vilita seems to be an elder nation that’s taken a particular interest in NationStates sports. What you’re going to want to do in order to draft a successful commendation is then proceed to relate it back to how Vilita’s actions are admirable/commendable/etc.

Currently, I’m not really seeing this flow... unfortunately. If you’d like, I’d be happy to help should you wish to telegram me and we can work on certain clauses together? What you’ll be wanting to do here is to paint a clear, comprehensive, picture of why Vilita should be recognized by the World Assembly with commendation distinction for their actions. The clauses herein in your draft need to mirror that, I’d think.
The Crimson Commune: An Overview (IC)
Aspiring RolePlayer of Greater Dienstad
Protege of The Macabees
Kostrorleauny#7543 on Discord
Perfectly Pessimistic, a Cynical
NPO Delenda Est

Secretary of World Assembly Affairs (Pacifica)
Assistant Minister of Community Affairs in RolePlay (Pacifica)
Proud Author of SCR#274
Member of the Pacifica External Affairs Committee

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:29 am

Kostrorleauny wrote:Aye there! :)

So this is a commendation proposal yes? Right, so... I would recommend adding a bit more substance in here. So far, I get the gist - Vilita seems to be an elder nation that’s taken a particular interest in NationStates sports. What you’re going to want to do in order to draft a successful commendation is then proceed to relate it back to how Vilita’s actions are admirable/commendable/etc.

Currently, I’m not really seeing this flow... unfortunately. If you’d like, I’d be happy to help should you wish to telegram me and we can work on certain clauses together? What you’ll be wanting to do here is to paint a clear, comprehensive, picture of why Vilita should be recognized by the World Assembly with commendation distinction for their actions. The clauses herein in your draft need to mirror that, I’d think.

so can u help me.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
IAC 13 Champions

Kostrorleauny
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kostrorleauny » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:30 am

Indusse wrote:
Kostrorleauny wrote:Aye there! :)

so can u help me.

Telegrammed.

Will post suggestions if any here for others to comment on.
Protege of The Macabees
NPO Delenda Est

Proud Author of SCR#274

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:31 am

Vilita is a pretty cool guy. He doesn't afraid of anything. But you should clean up your grammar and clear up the stuff like "another account" that refer to the game rather than being IC.

Probably would be best to redo this as "Commend Vilita and Turori" so that it is easier to include different parts of his creations without talking about a player controlling multiple accounts. If it's "Commend Vilita" then it becomes awkward to explain why you're talking about stuff Turori did.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:34 am

USS Monitor wrote:Vilita is a pretty cool guy. He doesn't afraid of anything. But you should clean up your grammar and clear up the stuff like "another account" that refer to the game rather than being IC.

Probably would be best to redo this as "Commend Vilita and Turori" so that it is easier to include different parts of his creations without talking about a player controlling multiple accounts. If it's "Commend Vilita" then it becomes awkward to explain why you're talking about stuff Turori did.

I Will remove turori
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
IAC 13 Champions

Kostrorleauny
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kostrorleauny » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:35 am

USS Monitor wrote:Vilita is a pretty cool guy. He doesn't afraid of anything. But you should clean up your grammar and clear up the stuff like "another account" that refer to the game rather than being IC.

Couldn’t have said it better myself, yes. This. ^^^

Will go over things such as this with them over telegram, since they wished for me to assist.
Protege of The Macabees
NPO Delenda Est

Proud Author of SCR#274

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:35 am

Indusse wrote:

I Will remove turori

That's not what I was suggesting, though...
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:37 am

you are a moderator so can u look @ comlend kuriko draft too.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
IAC 13 Champions

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:41 am

Indusse wrote:you are a moderator so can u look @ comlend kuriko draft too.

SC is not my specialty as a mod. I am posting in this thread because I know Vilita.

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:45 am

ok thanx
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
IAC 13 Champions

Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:02 am

It needs a few more details, but it's a nice idea. You also accidentally called AO the best sports region. :lol:

But details such as how long AO has been active, for example.
Last edited by Vangaziland on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:03 am

Vangaziland wrote:It needs a few more details, but it's a nice idea. You also accidentally called AO the best sports region. :lol:

oops but its the biggest sports region
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
IAC 13 Champions

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:16 am

Rule 2a. Compare with SC#40 "Commend Starblaydia".
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Falcania
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Falcania » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:21 am

Vangaziland wrote:It needs a few more details, but it's a nice idea. You also accidentally called AO the best sports region. :lol:

Okay, but let's face facts here, AO absolutely is the best sports region ;)

As the WA delegate of AO I should probably keep an eye on this. I appreciate the sentiment but there's some shaping up to do.
II & Sports: The Free Kingdom of Falcania, Jayla, New Nestia, and Realms Otherwise Beneath the Skies

World Assembly: Ser Jeine Wilhelmsen on behalf of Queen Falcon IV, representing the Free Kingdom and the ancient and great region of Atlantian Oceania

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:58 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Rule 2a. Compare with SC#40 "Commend Starblaydia".

Ill change that
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
IAC 13 Champions

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:50 pm

As a former AO member myself, I would highly suggest that you ask Vilitia and other AO members for more information to include in your commendation of Vilita. At a minimum, this draft would need more commend-worthy acts included in it, as well as better formatting.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Falcania
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Falcania » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:08 pm

oh hey I remember Lamoni, long time no war
II & Sports: The Free Kingdom of Falcania, Jayla, New Nestia, and Realms Otherwise Beneath the Skies

World Assembly: Ser Jeine Wilhelmsen on behalf of Queen Falcon IV, representing the Free Kingdom and the ancient and great region of Atlantian Oceania

Kakastania
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kakastania » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Vilita should be capitalized. Am I right?

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:55 pm

Kakastania wrote:Vilita should be capitalized. Am I right?

No. That is Indusse's house style for SC proposal thread titles.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Maybe I should write it. If I can use my writing skill to ride Vilita to a profile badge, then I'll support him.

Indusse
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:28 pm

Anyone can help me
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
IAC 13 Champions

Borovan3
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan3 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:47 pm

Indusse wrote:Anyone can help me

Ask people who know or role played with him. It's not a sprint. You haven't really edit until you come back later next night and know something to fix.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Indusse wrote:Anyone can help me

I want to help by writing it for you and taking the credit.

Just kidding. I don't have anywhere near enough time.
Last edited by Vangaziland on Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council