NATION

PASSWORD

[OOC/INTEREST/MULTIVERSE] Super Smash Bros. Infinite

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Waluigi 4 Smash?

YES DADDY SAKURAI
68%
NO!!!!!!!!!!!
6%
piranha plant is better lol
26%

Total votes : 34

Eisen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:35 pm

Bowser Jr.

Series of Origin: Mario

The crafty little fella employs the use of robotic minions and his ingenious Jr Clown Car. Beware, as he can also become a shadow of his opponents!

• Clown Cannon - Fires a slow, heavy cannonball. Can be charged to increase the cannonball's speed and damage.
  • Clown Cart Dash - Turns the Jr Clown Car into a cart that speeds forward. Changing directions spins the cart.
  • Abandon Ship - Ejects from the Jr Clown Car just before it explodes. Jr can attack while he's outside of the cart, albeit is weak and vulnerable, before summoning another Jr Clown Car.
  • Mechakoopa - Deploys a mechakoopa that explodes if thrown, attacked, or just left alone.
  • Side Smash - For this attack, the clown car has two drills in front of it and it moves to the enemies. Enemies caught in the drills will take multiple hits and at the end they will be launched high in the air.
  • Up Smash - The car will turn upside down, doing a headstand on Bowser Jr.’s head. The propeller at the bottom of the car will start spinning quickly and the car will jump up for multiple hits.
  • Down Smash - During this attack, the car will jump in the air and then swing to both left and right side attacking enemies one time.

Bowser Jr is especially weak and vulnerable outside of his Jr Clown Car, and due to the mechanical nature of the Jr Clown Car, once it begins an attack, Jr must wait until the attack finishes before doing anything else.

Shadow Paint
Jr becomes a shadow version of his enemy to paint a large X onto his enemy's location with a second. He able to move during his final smash in order to deal a follow-up attack of need be.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:16 pm

Eisen wrote:
Bowser Jr.

Series of Origin: Mario

The crafty little fella employs the use of robotic minions and his ingenious Jr Clown Car. Beware, as he can also become a shadow of his opponents!

• Clown Cannon - Fires a slow, heavy cannonball. Can be charged to increase the cannonball's speed and damage.
  • Clown Cart Dash - Turns the Jr Clown Car into a cart that speeds forward. Changing directions spins the cart.
  • Abandon Ship - Ejects from the Jr Clown Car just before it explodes. Jr can attack while he's outside of the cart, albeit is weak and vulnerable, before summoning another Jr Clown Car.
  • Mechakoopa - Deploys a mechakoopa that explodes if thrown, attacked, or just left alone.
  • Side Smash - For this attack, the clown car has two drills in front of it and it moves to the enemies. Enemies caught in the drills will take multiple hits and at the end they will be launched high in the air.
  • Up Smash - The car will turn upside down, doing a headstand on Bowser Jr.’s head. The propeller at the bottom of the car will start spinning quickly and the car will jump up for multiple hits.
  • Down Smash - During this attack, the car will jump in the air and then swing to both left and right side attacking enemies one time.

Bowser Jr is especially weak and vulnerable outside of his Jr Clown Car, and due to the mechanical nature of the Jr Clown Car, once it begins an attack, Jr must wait until the attack finishes before doing anything else.

Shadow Paint
Jr becomes a shadow version of his enemy to paint a large X onto his enemy's location with a second. He able to move during his final smash in order to deal a follow-up attack of need be.

#SmashBrosInfinite

le accept
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Sergeant John Striker

Series of Origin: My Rising Storm 2: Vietnam character

BORN IN THE USA: John Striker is a trained Green Beret and, for all intensive purposes, a one man army. He is heavily trained in both conventional and unconventional warfare tactics and can easily kill anyone with pretty much any weapon he comes across, US or Soviet in origin.

Neutral B: John Striker takes out his flamethrower and fires it at the enemy, can change the direction he is shooting in.

Side B: Striker fires his M79 thumper, which can load smoke, frag, WP, illumination, or buckshot rounds.

Up B: John grabs into a rope deployed from a helicopter and is lifted up and away.

Down B: John deploys a C4 explosive, which he can detonate at any moment. Alternate fire drops a claymore.

As he is a human, John Striker is prone to error and can easily be killed by any regular things that would kill a human, be it bullets or the like. He sacrifices physical power for his extensive firepower, however.

Get Some!: John hops into an AH-1 cobra and strafes the battlefield, firing rockets and autocannons alike.

#SmashBrosInfinite
Last edited by Turmenista on Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Pit

Series of Origin: Kid Icarus

While Pit specializes in archery, he is highly versatile in armed combat, and is capable of wielding a large arsenal of weaponry, including Blades, Clubs, Staffs, etc. Decently high durability. Pit is able to fly for a period of five minutes with the help of Palutena.

Power of Flight: When given this power by Palutena, Pit can fly through the air at high speeds for a maximum of five minutes.
Special Attacks: During Power of Flight, Pit can unleash powerful special moves after a cooldown period. The attack depends on the weapon he is using.
Can summon a defensive barrier if wielding Guardian Orbitars.
Gunslinger: Pit is very accurate and experienced with ranged weapons.
A variety of melee and ranged attacks with different weapons.

Pit is a flightless Angel, and thus relies on Palutena to grant him the Power of Flight. If Power of Flight is used beyond the five minute time constraint, Pit’s wings will begin to burn up, leading to critical injury, or even death. Ground movement is very average, and can be even slower depending on the weapon he wields. He is also not very strong without a weapon. Doesn’t know how to read.

Three Sacred Treasures: Pit summons the Three Sacred Treasures, and fires a mass barrage of attacks at his opponent.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Palutena

Series of Origin: Kid Icarus

Teleportation
Levitation
Ability to manipulate temperature and weather
Can see enemy’s weak points
Can grant Pit the Power of Flight
Also quite adept at fighting

Everything mentioned previously in abilities.
Reflect: Can summon a reflector that can deflect a large amount of both projectiles and melee attacks.
Blinding Light: Palutena uses her light powers to blind opponents.
A large assortment of projectile attacks.

Not very fast in the air. Offense is much weaker than defense. Reflector can only handle so much power at once.

Black Hole Laser: Palutena sucks the opponent into a black hole, and proceeds to fire a powerful laser beam at them.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Palutena’s Army

Leader: Palutena

Members: Pit
A large number of NPC Centurions

#SmashBrosInfinite
Die nasty!!111

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:34 pm

pending apps accepted
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:13 am

Hey laddie don't mind if I dump a Primarch or two amrite?
REIMU 4 SMASH NEVRFORGT AAAAAAAAA
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:07 am

Alright, I"m thinking of making my first posts for Tracer and Heavy, how should I introduce them?

Also, I was thinking of adding a third character. Olimar, Solid Snake or Quiet from Metal Gear, Banjo-Kazooie, Lara Croft, Octoling, Sub-Zero, Wreck-It Ralph, Sora, Bayonetta, Kirito, Parzival and Waluigi seem like my current options.

Could we add assist trophies and bosses too? With our current universes, we'd have some really good options. pls add so we can summon Medic and Sombra pls
Last edited by Knights Mare Nostrum on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:51 am

Knights Mare Nostrum wrote:Alright, I"m thinking of making my first posts for Tracer and Heavy, how should I introduce them?

Also, I was thinking of adding a third character. Olimar, Solid Snake or Quiet from Metal Gear, Banjo-Kazooie, Lara Croft, Octoling, Sub-Zero, Wreck-It Ralph, Sora, Bayonetta, and Waluigi seem like my current options.

Could we add assist trophies and bosses too? With our current universes, we'd have some really good options. pls add so we can summon Medic and Sombra pls

I think this rp has pretty much turned into a regular Multiverse RP at this point. Idk if assists are gonna be a thing. The Mushroom Kingdom/Bowser's Castle, Luigi's Mansion, and Outset Island are all places that currently have characters in them

If you're going with Metal Gear add Raiden since I'm playing as Monsoon
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:59 am

Mundeo wrote:
Knights Mare Nostrum wrote:Alright, I"m thinking of making my first posts for Tracer and Heavy, how should I introduce them?

Also, I was thinking of adding a third character. Olimar, Solid Snake or Quiet from Metal Gear, Banjo-Kazooie, Lara Croft, Octoling, Sub-Zero, Wreck-It Ralph, Sora, Bayonetta, and Waluigi seem like my current options.

I think this rp has pretty much turned into a regular Multiverse RP at this point. Idk if assists are gonna be a thing. The Mushroom Kingdom/Bowser's Castle, Luigi's Mansion, and Outset Island are all places that currently have characters in them

It is ordinary multiverse rp now.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:12 am

Gurori wrote:
Mundeo wrote:I think this rp has pretty much turned into a regular Multiverse RP at this point. Idk if assists are gonna be a thing. The Mushroom Kingdom/Bowser's Castle, Luigi's Mansion, and Outset Island are all places that currently have characters in them

It is ordinary multiverse rp now.

Ah, I see.

I was thinking of adding a fourth world; either the Distant Spring from Pikmin, Volskaya Industries from Overwatch or Doublecross from Team Fortress 2, having the characters meet up in one of those places. Maybe add a set of antagonists too, like BLU Team or Talon.

I'd be interesting to add Olimar in the mix, though, granted we upscale him a little. Talon vs. Pikmin, anyone? Also, figuring what the list would be if this RP had assist trophies.
Last edited by Knights Mare Nostrum on Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:03 pm

Monika

Series of Origin: Doki Doki Literature Club

Genius level intellect
Skilled athlete
Self-aware and knows she's in a game

Monika doesn't really have any techniques outside of being a regular girl, although her self-aware knowledge means she can interact with the wider universe in different ways than most characters

Monika is incredibly jealous and isolated, both a result of her powers. Despite her abilities, she is unable to alter set outcomes or predict the future. She is a puppet, like everyone else, although she can see strings the others can not

Just Monika: Monika can create a pocket reality that she has complete control over, although she can only bring in one person at a time.

#SmashBrosInfinite
Last edited by Britanania on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Britanania wrote:
Monika

Genius level intellect
Skilled athlete

Monika doesn't really have any techniques outside of being a regular girl, although her self-aware knowledge means she can interact with the wider universe in different ways than most characters

Monika is incredibly jealous and isolated, both a result of her powers. Despite her abilities, she is unable to alter set outcomes or predict the future. She is a puppet, like everyone else, although she can see strings the others can not

Just Monika: Monika can create a pocket reality that she has complete control over, although she can only bring in one person at a time.

#SmashBrosInfinite

OMG Brit you actually decided to join.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:24 pm

Britanania wrote:
Monika

Genius level intellect
Skilled athlete

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:31 pm

Gonna add some things here, for my new post...

Talon

Series of Origin: Overwatch

Leader: Gabriel 'Reaper' Reyes

Members: Widowmaker, Sombra, Moira, Doomfist

#SmashBrosInfinite

Captain Olimar

Series of Origin: Pikmin

He doesn't really have much ability himself other than his direction of Pikmin, but the pikmin themselves have special abilities; Red being fireproof and doing burning damage, Blue being able to breathe underwater, Yellow being able to conduct and be immune to electricity, Pink being able to fly, Rocks being as hard as obsidian, White pikmin being poisonous and immune to any venom, poison and disease and Purple having super strength.

Excellent in leadership, commanding his Pikmin to attack enemies far larger than him and organising them to follow his every command.

Unfortunately, for Olimar, he is only as tall as an apple, his Pikmin being only slightly taller than a grape. He himself also doesn't have a special atta

End of the Day: Olimar and his Pikmin leave off in the SS Dolphin while a group of Bulborbs and Wollywogs ravage the enemy trapped down below, before they dash back down and eject, leaving the empty rocket to crash onto the enemy like a missile.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:31 pm

Knights Mare Nostrum wrote:Gonna add some things here, for my new post...

Talon

Series of Origin: Overwatch

Leader: Gabriel 'Reaper' Reyes

Members: Widowmaker, Sombra, Moira, Doomfist

#SmashBrosInfinite

Captain Olimar

Series of Origin: Pikmin

He doesn't really have much ability himself other than his direction of Pikmin, but the pikmin themselves have special abilities; Red being fireproof and doing burning damage, Blue being able to breathe underwater, Yellow being able to conduct and be immune to electricity, Pink being able to fly, Rocks being as hard as obsidian, White pikmin being poisonous and immune to any venom, poison and disease and Purple having super strength.

Excellent in leadership, commanding his Pikmin to attack enemies far larger than him and organising them to follow his every command.

Unfortunately, for Olimar, he is only as tall as an apple, his Pikmin being only slightly taller than a grape. He himself also doesn't have a special atta

End of the Day: Olimar and his Pikmin leave off in the SS Dolphin while a group of Bulborbs and Wollywogs ravage the enemy trapped down below, before they dash back down and eject, leaving the empty rocket to crash onto the enemy like a missile.

#SmashBrosInfinite

accepted

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:39 pm

(Officer Patrick O'Donnel)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemunicipalarchives/3525129023/in/set-72157617952464385/

Series of Origin: OC

Patrick is a skilled marksmen and police baton fighter. He is also very durable, being able to take alot of damage due to him living in a world that is filled with slapstick humor, with him being on the receiving end of it.

Baton Strike: Patrick lashes at his opponent with a police baton
)Three Shot Fury: Patrick pulls out his standard issue police revolver and fires three shots at his opponents.
Pie in the Face: Patrick pulls out a cream pie and throws it in a opponents face.
Whistle of Doom: Patrick pulls out his police whistle and blows, temporarily stunning opponents.

Patrick is very accident prone and anything even remotely slapstick that could happen to him in a environment probably will happen to him.

Your Coming Downtown: Patrick climbs into a police paddy wagon and drives around the stage, hitting everyone in the way.

#SmashBrosInfinite
Last edited by Shark isle on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:33 pm

Princess Daisy

Series of Origin: Super Mario Bros.

In addition to standard physical attacks, Daisy is able to wall kick, ground pound, and hover, much like Princess Peach. As with other Mario characters, she possesses enhanced agility, acrobatics, strength, and jumping height, as well as being able to harness the power of power-ups. Like Peach, Daisy can also pull up weaponisable vegetables, and occasionally bombs, from the ground.

Daisy’s main unique techniques are shared with Princess Peach, namely the Peach Bomber, and Peach Parasol. The former is functionally a kamikaze attack where Daisy launches herself at a foe, using her hip as the main point of contact. The latter is more versatile, enabling her to launch upward, using a sharply-tipped umbrella as a lance skywards, then opening it to float gently downwards.

Daisy’s final smash, Daisy Blossom, gently removes all opponents in the vicinity from consciousness, and manifests healing daisies.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:18 pm

Blue Diamond

Series of Origin: Steven Universe

• Enhanced Condition, especially durability
  • Bubbling(Blue Diamond can form bubbles around objects, although said bubbles are easily popped and thus not feasible for combat)
  • Energy Projection(Misc energy projectiles)
  • Energy Sentinel(Blue Diamond can form her energy into a floating ball which rapidly exhausts its supply of energy either through laser shots or by exploding.)

Being a leader by trade, Blue Diamond is unaccustomed to fighting, and, as such, does not possess much skill in physical combat.

Although in open terrain a strength, Blue Diamond’s size makes tight spaces extremely difficult for her to fight in, and makes her among the least agile fighters around.

In her final smash, Blue Diamond projects her aura outwards, and subjects all local foes to intense, debilitating mental pain.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:00 pm

Octoling

Series of Origin: Splatoon

• Colour Change
  • Bioluminescence
  • Form Change(Between humanoid and octopus, the latter being able to swim in Octoling ink)
  • Ink Production
  • Enhanced Condition
  • Respawning(Octolings may reform if their ink is left in a sufficiently large pool)

Using her gun, Octoling can spread ink around the area, and then swim within it. With various ink-based military equipment, Octoling is able to use sniper rifles, closer range guns, various bombs, and heavy rollers which can crush opponents.

Like Inklings, Octolings are extremely weak to water, dissolving upon submersion.

Using Tenta Missles, Octoling can shoot five missiles at five opponents.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Sorry to post thrice in a row, but I’ve tried to separate these for the roster.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:00 pm

Shantae

Series of Origin: Shantae Series

Shantae is a half-human and half-genie. As such she is capable of feats beyond that of a normal person.

Hair Whip: Shantae can use her ponytail hair as a weapon, cracking it like a whip by shaking her head. This is not from her genie side, but an ability either through magic or unique to Shantae herself.

Magical Belly Dances: Shantae belly dance to cause various kinds of magical effects, most notably teleportation and transformation. She can transform into various forms and shapes such as a monkey, elephant, spider, harpy, mermaid, and Tinkerbat, as well as a crab, bat, mouse, dryad, blobfish, gemjug, and even the Sophia 3rd vehicle from the Blaster Master series.

Magic spells: Shantae can use various kinds of magic, such as conjuring protective objects and shooting fireballs.

[spoiler=Techniques]
Transformations

Magic

Although powerful in her own right, Shantae is often hot-headed and prone to not thinking about her actions through. She isn't a skilled planner and is easily manipulated.

Obliteration Dance: Shantae's ultimate belly dancing technique, Shantae can spend magic to deal a massive amount of damage to her opponents

#SmashBrosInfinite
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:25 pm

Shark isle wrote:
(Officer Patrick O'Donnel)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemunicipalarchives/3525129023/in/set-72157617952464385/

Series of Origin: OC

Patrick is a skilled marksmen and police baton fighter. He is also very durable, being able to take alot of damage due to him living in a world that is filled with slapstick humor, with him being on the receiving end of it.

Baton Strike: Patrick lashes at his opponent with a police baton
)Three Shot Fury: Patrick pulls out his standard issue police revolver and fires three shots at his opponents.
Pie in the Face: Patrick pulls out a cream pie and throws it in a opponents face.
Whistle of Doom: Patrick pulls out his police whistle and blows, temporarily stunning opponents.

Patrick is very accident prone and anything even remotely slapstick that could happen to him in a environment probably will happen to him.

Your Coming Downtown: Patrick climbs into a police paddy wagon and drives around the stage, hitting everyone in the way.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted

Khasinkonia wrote:
Princess Daisy

Series of Origin: Super Mario Bros.

In addition to standard physical attacks, Daisy is able to wall kick, ground pound, and hover, much like Princess Peach. As with other Mario characters, she possesses enhanced agility, acrobatics, strength, and jumping height, as well as being able to harness the power of power-ups. Like Peach, Daisy can also pull up weaponisable vegetables, and occasionally bombs, from the ground.

Daisy’s main unique techniques are shared with Princess Peach, namely the Peach Bomber, and Peach Parasol. The former is functionally a kamikaze attack where Daisy launches herself at a foe, using her hip as the main point of contact. The latter is more versatile, enabling her to launch upward, using a sharply-tipped umbrella as a lance skywards, then opening it to float gently downwards.

Daisy’s final smash, Daisy Blossom, gently removes all opponents in the vicinity from consciousness, and manifests healing daisies.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted

Khasinkonia wrote:
Blue Diamond

Series of Origin: Steven Universe

• Enhanced Condition, especially durability
  • Bubbling(Blue Diamond can form bubbles around objects, although said bubbles are easily popped and thus not feasible for combat)
  • Energy Projection(Misc energy projectiles)
  • Energy Sentinel(Blue Diamond can form her energy into a floating ball which rapidly exhausts its supply of energy either through laser shots or by exploding.)

Being a leader by trade, Blue Diamond is unaccustomed to fighting, and, as such, does not possess much skill in physical combat.

Although in open terrain a strength, Blue Diamond’s size makes tight spaces extremely difficult for her to fight in, and makes her among the least agile fighters around.

In her final smash, Blue Diamond projects her aura outwards, and subjects all local foes to intense, debilitating mental pain.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted

Khasinkonia wrote:
Octoling

Series of Origin: Splatoon

• Colour Change
  • Bioluminescence
  • Form Change(Between humanoid and octopus, the latter being able to swim in Octoling ink)
  • Ink Production
  • Enhanced Condition
  • Respawning(Octolings may reform if their ink is left in a sufficiently large pool)

Using her gun, Octoling can spread ink around the area, and then swim within it. With various ink-based military equipment, Octoling is able to use sniper rifles, closer range guns, various bombs, and heavy rollers which can crush opponents.

Like Inklings, Octolings are extremely weak to water, dissolving upon submersion.

Using Tenta Missles, Octoling can shoot five missiles at five opponents.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Sorry to post thrice in a row, but I’ve tried to separate these for the roster.

Accepted

Britanania wrote:
Shantae

Series of Origin: Shantae Series

Shantae is a half-human and half-genie. As such she is capable of feats beyond that of a normal person.

Hair Whip: Shantae can use her ponytail hair as a weapon, cracking it like a whip by shaking her head. This is not from her genie side, but an ability either through magic or unique to Shantae herself.

Magical Belly Dances: Shantae belly dance to cause various kinds of magical effects, most notably teleportation and transformation. She can transform into various forms and shapes such as a monkey, elephant, spider, harpy, mermaid, and Tinkerbat, as well as a crab, bat, mouse, dryad, blobfish, gemjug, and even the Sophia 3rd vehicle from the Blaster Master series.

Magic spells: Shantae can use various kinds of magic, such as conjuring protective objects and shooting fireballs.

[spoiler=Techniques]
Transformations

Magic

Although powerful in her own right, Shantae is often hot-headed and prone to not thinking about her actions through. She isn't a skilled planner and is easily manipulated.

Obliteration Dance: Shantae's ultimate belly dancing technique, Shantae can spend magic to deal a massive amount of damage to her opponents

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:25 pm

Junko Enoshima

Series of Origin: Danganronpa

Ultimate Fashionista: Junko is very popular among people and students in Hope's Peak Academy; even the Steering Committee guaranteed her talent. She often appeared in magazines as the cover model.

Ultimate Analytical Prowess: Junko's true talent allows her to quickly analyze her surroundings with near superhuman fast and detailed thinking.

This talent gives her an excellent ability to make very detailed plans in a short amount of time. She is also excellent at reading and thus manipulating others. She can often predict what a person is going to do before they do it - an ability she can use to defeat opponents much stronger than her. It is also this ability that threw her into boredom since she was able to accurately guess how events would play out; this fueled her love of despair as an "unknown".

Ultimate Despair: Junko has the ability to cause nearly anyone to fall into despair, and she revels in the despair felt by herself and others. Using her talent of analytics she could detect everyone's weaknesses and use this information to manipulate or even exploit people around her to do her bidding.

Ability to sense Talent, Hope and Despair: Junko has the ability to sense hope and despair in other people.

Junko is unhinged to the point of complete insanity. Her desire to see the world plunged into despair guides every facet of her being, and despite her intellect and determination this is a hindrance as much as a motivator

Ultimate Despair: Causes all characters to fall into despair, becoming Ultimate Despairs in the process

#SmashBrosInfinite

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:41 pm

Horus Lupercal (Post-Heresy(Lupercalian Redemption TL))

Series of Origin: Warhammer 40K

Immense stamina and strength from being a primarch, not to mention an impeccable strategic mind, absolute close quarters combat monster. Durable as hell too. Due to being pre-heresy, he is not empowered by the Ruinous Powers.

He can use a two handed mace the size of an ordinary human and heavy too with one mace, while shooting from a talon with a double barrel machine gun. All I can say about techniques is, yes.

Still feels immense guilt for the heresy, use to maximum advantage to decrease fighting capacity, and its quite easy to spot someone about 10 feet tall wearing glowing white armor, so no camouflage for him.

He uses his mace as a bat and homeruns you out of the arena.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Make it a WIP if not accepted.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:22 pm

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:
Horus Lupercal (Post-Heresy(Lupercalian Redemption TL))

Series of Origin: Warhammer 40K

Immense stamina and strength from being a primarch, not to mention an impeccable strategic mind, absolute close quarters combat monster. Durable as hell too. Due to being pre-heresy, he is not empowered by the Ruinous Powers.

He can use a two handed mace the size of an ordinary human and heavy too with one mace, while shooting from a talon with a double barrel machine gun. All I can say about techniques is, yes.

Still feels immense guilt for the heresy, use to maximum advantage to decrease fighting capacity, and its quite easy to spot someone about 10 feet tall wearing glowing white armor, so no camouflage for him.

He uses his mace as a bat and homeruns you out of the arena.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Make it a WIP if not accepted.

The Emperor protects. Death to heretics.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:56 pm

John, AKA Naked Snake

Series of Origin: (For Series' taking place in a Multiverse, specify which one)

Snake is a master at tactical espionage and survival. His intelligence on the battlefield is almost unmatched, and he has an immense knowledge on weapons technology and functionality.

Snake is an expert both in marksmanship and in close-quarters combat. He has a variety of weapons at his disposal that makes him almost unpredictable in how he will response to any situation. He also has many forms of camouflage, one of which makes him completely invisible and silent.

Snake is missing an eye, is not very academically smart, and has a tendency to underestimate others. He is also terrified of vampires.

Air Strike

Snake calls in an air strike of the area, resulting in a bombing of the immediate area.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Nagito Komaeda, the Ultimate Lucky Student

Series of Origin: (For Series' taking place in a Multiverse, specify which one)

Nagito's only ability is his super luck. His abilities work on a cycle of luck and misfortune. For something incredibly lucky to happen to him, something horribly unlucky must happen first, and vice versa.

Nagito isn't a fighter. Instead, he relies on his luck to get him through sticky situations.

Nagito is just a normal human with only his luck to protect him.

Ultimate Disaster of Ultimate Misfortune!

A disaster falls upon the area (meteor, lighting strike, plane crash, etc), with only Nagito (and anyone aligned with him) conveniently spared.

#SmashBrosInfinite
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse