NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITTED] Liberate Azhukali

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Unibot III
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5615
Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Unibot III » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:24 am

I'll support a liberation if the occupation intensifies and the intent appears to be to grief/destroy the region (and subsequently, the WA Liberation becomes necessary). I remember the good old days with Jenrak et. al. I think the anti-NPO coalition lacks a moral leg to stand on if it criticizes NPO's forced isolation of Topid from St Abbaddon and yet pursues the same goal militarily with Feux/Milo in Azhukali.

I'd like to see a non-WA treaty emerge about protocol with small founderless regions: (1) prohibiting ultimatums (by force) to influence the membership on an individual basis, (2) establishing a protectorate that excludes long term, individual residents. Violations of this protocol are to be considered putting a region under duress - an irresponsible exercise of power.

St. Abbaddon is an unusual case, this isn't how larger military powers used to conduct themselves.
[violet] wrote:I mean this in the best possible way,
but Unibot is not a typical NS player.
Milograd wrote:You're a caring, resolute lunatic
with the best of intentions.
Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008 | Former Delegate of The Rejected Realms | Gameplay Alignment: -18 / -13
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL? // The Transpacific Trade
Paradise Found // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78 // The Polysemes of Nativeness;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4769
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:05 pm

Unibot III wrote:I'll support a liberation if the occupation intensifies and the intent appears to be to grief/destroy the region (and subsequently, the WA Liberation becomes necessary). I remember the good old days with Jenrak et. al. I think the anti-NPO coalition lacks a moral leg to stand on if it criticizes NPO's forced isolation of Topid from St Abbaddon and yet pursues the same goal militarily with Feux/Milo in Azhukali.

Yep, Feux's situation with his actions against a number of the regions involved is totally the same as Topid's (Milo, being DoS is irrelevant here). Totally.
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrDeputy Forest KeeperLieutenant in The Black HawksWA Minister of Lazarus

User avatar
The Fishy Mongerer
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Dec 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fishy Mongerer » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Yokiria wrote:This latest iteration of Azhukali was refounded and mostly controlled by disgraced NPOers. It is currently controlled by the APC. Liberating it would only succeed in permanently making it a defacto Warzone between the NPO and the APC, with neither able to ever truly secure the region.

no why would the npo even care? they have nothing to do with any of us except milo and feux were former members of it. zyonnism said half of us earlier but theres actually only two people even related to the npo there that arent milo or feux or amom

get rid of feux we would be fine with that but use a rp region as some kind of proxy pawn against the npo after such thing is dumb we arent related to the npo nor care for it. im not saying thats what would happen but these are raiders so i cant be blamed for being pestimistic about the intentions other then the feux thing.

User avatar
A mean old man
Senator
 
Posts: 4306
Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby A mean old man » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:31 pm

The intentions are to drum up activity within their orgs and toot their own horns while adhering to a currently- (and likely transiently-) popular narrative.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia

User avatar
Yokiria
Envoy
 
Posts: 260
Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:43 pm

The Fishy Mongerer wrote:im not saying thats what would happen but these are raiders so i cant be blamed for being pestimistic about the intentions other then the feux thing.


The Anti-Pacific Coalition (APC) has raiders in it, but it is not a raider organization. There are defenders, imperialists, independents, and nonaligned folk in the coalition as well. The raiders in the coalition would be unwise to attempt to destroy the region, as they would meet with resistance from within the coalition.

A mean old man wrote:The intentions are to drum up activity within their orgs and toot their own horns while adhering to a currently- (and likely transiently-) popular narrative.


You need not spin conspiracies for this, AMOM. You and Feux betrayed and/or angered every organization that participated in this. You and Feux specifically infiltrated Osiris' government and betrayed our trust. Osiris partaking in this coalition effort against you to "drum up activity", "toot horns", and "adhere to narratives" is nonsense. Osiris partaking in this coalition effort because you tried to overthrow our government is what makes sense.
Last edited by Yokiria on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ As the waves crash high,
Former Guardian of Osiris

and the shoreline disappears,
I will scream to the sky...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

"Hey, people live here!".~

User avatar
A mean old man
Senator
 
Posts: 4306
Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby A mean old man » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:49 pm

What you said would make more sense if I was ever actually in Azhukali.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia

User avatar
Yokiria
Envoy
 
Posts: 260
Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:02 pm

After your stint as Wrektopia, I'm never going to take you at your word when it comes to where you are and aren't located.
Last edited by Yokiria on Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ As the waves crash high,
Former Guardian of Osiris

and the shoreline disappears,
I will scream to the sky...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

"Hey, people live here!".~

User avatar
Flanderlion
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1455
Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flanderlion » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:27 pm

Bit I don't get is why we should care about Azhukali. It's not our region, and as much as I might like most of the players behind it, it was founded by players banned from our region.

It really looks like an open and shut raid on a founderless RP region with a long history to me. The participants are mostly raiders. Embassies with other RP regions are being shut while embassies with the raiding regions are being opened. I'm not sure how it isn't a normal raid?
As always, I'm representing myself as a citizen, rather than as part of the Government, if I am at the time.

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4769
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:24 pm

As far as I know it's more about doing stuff to Feux for his actions than the NPO (not that he probably cares, but whatever).
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrDeputy Forest KeeperLieutenant in The Black HawksWA Minister of Lazarus

User avatar
Yokiria
Envoy
 
Posts: 260
Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Flanderlion wrote:It really looks like an open and shut raid on a founderless RP region with a long history to me. The participants are mostly raiders. Embassies with other RP regions are being shut while embassies with the raiding regions are being opened. I'm not sure how it isn't a normal raid?


Playing dumb doesn't suit you, Flanderlion.
~ As the waves crash high,
Former Guardian of Osiris

and the shoreline disappears,
I will scream to the sky...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

"Hey, people live here!".~

User avatar
The Fishy Mongerer
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Dec 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fishy Mongerer » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:As far as I know it's more about doing stuff to Feux for his actions than the NPO (not that he probably cares, but whatever).

i decided to take the word of yokiria and im not sure if either of you are apc people or not so i dont want to make an actual assumption either way. but if this is the reason azhukali os going to be punished like removing rp embassies and stuff because feux the apc folks are acting like raiders and not here to just remove or prevent feux from being there.

i state it again feux was there because milo invited him. that can be held against milo i guess if he was still able to play but thats completely denying the majority of everyone there. the roleplayers who dont know or dont care about gp happenings. despite whatever milo has done or feux being there milo really was trying to recreate a rp region again we can assure this. noe hes gone and so is whatever gp problems theyve caused aside from feux being in the region. the rest of us just want to be a rp community and we can do that without milo in charge or being there.

when he was dos he told us the region is up to us and he has nothing to do with it anymore. so before this raid or liberation against feux or whatever its called we were going to move on and focus on making a rp region like previous just without milos direction. we easily went and made a new region prepared to forget this one if all is lost. even then of course i still dont want us to lose the original so im speaking here about this but i too am prepared to let it go if necessary. but why does this apc have to spit in our faces in order to spit in feuxs when he wasnt really apart of the region at all. yeah milo invited him and let him be delegate but i dont think any of us cared about the delegate since we dont need that to rp and had a founder and not all of us knew anything about feux or things that have people mad at him and milo. but im sure the apc showed gholgoth and dienstad whats what for feux being in some rp region.

User avatar
Yokiria
Envoy
 
Posts: 260
Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:30 pm

Typing in all-lowercase, run-on sentences is an interesting way to make yourself seem like a new player and native, rather than a puppet account of an NPOer.

Writing a high-quality dispatch using logs and references that refer to events both older than your founding date and involving Milo and Feux makes you seem like a puppet account of an NPOer.
Last edited by Yokiria on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ As the waves crash high,
Former Guardian of Osiris

and the shoreline disappears,
I will scream to the sky...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

"Hey, people live here!".~

User avatar
The Fishy Mongerer
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Dec 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fishy Mongerer » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:20 pm

Yokiria wrote:Typing in all-lowercase, run-on sentences is an interesting way to make yourself seem like a new player and native, rather than a puppet account of an NPOer.

Writing a high-quality dispatch using logs and references that refer to events both older than your founding date and involving Milo and Feux makes you seem like a puppet account of an NPOer.

sorry im on a cheap mobile phone and its difficult to properly punctuate everything so i just dont bother. i dont have 24hour access to a computer right now but ive tried to keep it legible. if you want to know why i made the dispatch ill tell you what i told cormac

"grim had copied the azhukali wfe flag of the apc so i thought it would be funny to parody the dispatches you wrote that just do it pinned in azhukali. thanks"

thats all it was. azhukali had the wfe and flag change and grim had changed it to the same in greater azhukali. though there was two of cormacs dispatches pinned so i thought it would be funny to make a silly version of it when i was able to use a computer and ask to get it pinned in greater azhukali but by that time grim took down the copy. i had already still made it and ended up asking for ro and still pinned it. i asked manson for help on it which is why i made him as a reference in it if you havent noticed sonman fish mongaldr. why do people seem to think azhukali is an npo region. its not. again milo and feux were the only thing that any way ties to npo though i think theres at least two other npo related people if i remember right in the region that arent milo or feux.

my guess is youre here trying to now deflect because this is a straight up raid and not just some removal of some guy that this apc doesnt like. i believe you people want to remove him but i also believe you people dont care about the rpers at all and are going to wreck the region for whatever your raiding goals

User avatar
Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat
 
Posts: 718
Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Lol, chill out. Myself and Fishy thought it would be funny. They asked me for help parodying Miniluv and even put my name in there as a joke. I helped, they wrote it, don't worry, this isn't the usual NPO propaganda gameplay is always complaining about. *wink*
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

User avatar
Unibot III
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5615
Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Unibot III » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:21 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
Unibot III wrote:I'll support a liberation if the occupation intensifies and the intent appears to be to grief/destroy the region (and subsequently, the WA Liberation becomes necessary). I remember the good old days with Jenrak et. al. I think the anti-NPO coalition lacks a moral leg to stand on if it criticizes NPO's forced isolation of Topid from St Abbaddon and yet pursues the same goal militarily with Feux/Milo in Azhukali.

Yep, Feux's situation with his actions against a number of the regions involved is totally the same as Topid's (Milo, being DoS is irrelevant here). Totally.


Both have sought to undermine a major game power. Deploying a battalion to force the region’s hand into isolating the individual seems like equatable acts of gunboat diplomacy.
[violet] wrote:I mean this in the best possible way,
but Unibot is not a typical NS player.
Milograd wrote:You're a caring, resolute lunatic
with the best of intentions.
Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008 | Former Delegate of The Rejected Realms | Gameplay Alignment: -18 / -13
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL? // The Transpacific Trade
Paradise Found // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78 // The Polysemes of Nativeness;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4769
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:22 am

Unibot III wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Yep, Feux's situation with his actions against a number of the regions involved is totally the same as Topid's (Milo, being DoS is irrelevant here). Totally.


Both have sought to undermine a major game power. Deploying a battalion to force the region’s hand into isolating the individual seems like equatable acts of gunboat diplomacy.

Topid making a joke on a similarly named region's WFE is now 'undermining a major game power' ?
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrDeputy Forest KeeperLieutenant in The Black HawksWA Minister of Lazarus

User avatar
Unibot III
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5615
Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Unibot III » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:55 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
Unibot III wrote:
Both have sought to undermine a major game power. Deploying a battalion to force the region’s hand into isolating the individual seems like equatable acts of gunboat diplomacy.

Topid making a joke on a similarly named region's WFE is now 'undermining a major game power' ?


I think Topid went a bit further than a joke...?

So, what, TBH is just going to invade every region that Feux joins? Is that sustainable? Do the host regions deserve this interference?
Last edited by Unibot III on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
[violet] wrote:I mean this in the best possible way,
but Unibot is not a typical NS player.
Milograd wrote:You're a caring, resolute lunatic
with the best of intentions.
Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008 | Former Delegate of The Rejected Realms | Gameplay Alignment: -18 / -13
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL? // The Transpacific Trade
Paradise Found // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78 // The Polysemes of Nativeness;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

User avatar
Pierconium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:04 am

Yokiria wrote:Typing in all-lowercase, run-on sentences is an interesting way to make yourself seem like a new player and native, rather than a puppet account of an NPOer.

Writing a high-quality dispatch using logs and references that refer to events both older than your founding date and involving Milo and Feux makes you seem like a puppet account of an NPOer.

So any nation that was once part of the historical ‘NPO plots’ is now considered an ‘NPOer’ for life? It seems like several within your groups leadership structure might have an issue with this position.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

User avatar
Drop Your Pants
Minister
 
Posts: 3484
Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:41 am

Pierconium wrote:So any nation that was once part of the historical ‘NPO plots’ is now considered an ‘NPOer’ for life? It seems like several within your groups leadership structure might have an issue with this position.

Obviously they'll cherry pick their targets to ones that they can win and not cause massive blowback on themselves. And have excuses lined up for the others.
Last edited by Drop Your Pants on Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama

User avatar
Pierconium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:54 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Pierconium wrote:So any nation that was once part of the historical ‘NPO plots’ is now considered an ‘NPOer’ for life? It seems like several within your groups leadership structure might have an issue with this position.

Obviously they'll cherry pick their targets to ones that they can win and not cause massive blowback on themselves. And have excuses lined up for the others.

What?! I’m appalled.

Are you telling me that these people would do something hypocritical? I don’t believe it. They are all such upstanding individuals who have never compromised their supposed values in the name of ambition. Surely you jest?
Last edited by Pierconium on Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

User avatar
Yokiria
Envoy
 
Posts: 260
Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:27 am

Pierconium wrote:So any nation that was once part of the historical ‘NPO plots’ is now considered an ‘NPOer’ for life? It seems like several within your groups leadership structure might have an issue with this position.
Pierconium wrote:
Drop Your Pants wrote:Obviously they'll cherry pick their targets to ones that they can win and not cause massive blowback on themselves. And have excuses lined up for the others.

What?! I’m appalled.

Are you telling me that these people would do something hypocritical? I don’t believe it. They are all such upstanding individuals who have never compromised their supposed values in the name of ambition. Surely you jest?


I am sorry to interrupt the circlejerk, but...

No, they are not considered NPOers for life if they were once part of historical NPO plots. I do not know where you got that idea. If you would point out where you think I said that, I can certainly clarify things for you.
Last edited by Yokiria on Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ As the waves crash high,
Former Guardian of Osiris

and the shoreline disappears,
I will scream to the sky...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

"Hey, people live here!".~

User avatar
Drop Your Pants
Minister
 
Posts: 3484
Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:42 am

Yokiria wrote:I am sorry to interrupt the circlejerk, but...

Getting very tired of you calling everything we say a circlejerk. Could you stop please?
Happily oblivious to NS Drama

User avatar
Yokiria
Envoy
 
Posts: 260
Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:06 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Yokiria wrote:I am sorry to interrupt the circlejerk, but...

Getting very tired of you calling everything we say a circlejerk. Could you stop please?


While the easier method would be for Pierconium and you to stop building a two-man echo-chamber in the middle of NPO-related threads, I will oblige.

The next time you two start up, I will call it something less vulgar but with similar meaning.
Last edited by Yokiria on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ As the waves crash high,
Former Guardian of Osiris

and the shoreline disappears,
I will scream to the sky...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

"Hey, people live here!".~

User avatar
Drop Your Pants
Minister
 
Posts: 3484
Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:35 am

Yokiria wrote:While the easier method would be for Pierconium and you to stop building a two-man echo-chamber in the middle of NPO-related threads, I will oblige.

The next time you two start up, I will call it something less vulgar but with similar meaning.

I posted a grand total of once in this thread :blink: Hardly an echo chamber.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama

User avatar
Jar Wattinree
Diplomat
 
Posts: 966
Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:43 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Yokiria wrote:I am sorry to interrupt the circlejerk, but...

Getting very tired of you calling everything we say a circlejerk. Could you stop please?

Nah, let them continue. It'll come to bite their ass later, guarantee it.
  • Governor of Province Ardere
  • Praetorian of the New Pacific Order
  • Council Elder of St Abbaddon
Tribune of the New Pacific Order
Game Warden of Forest


PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads