NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITTED] Liberate Azhukali

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Zyonnism
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

[SUBMITTED] Liberate Azhukali

Postby Zyonnism » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:34 pm

The Security Council,

Acknowledging that the region of Azhukali has existed off and on since 2006 since its original founding by Jenrak, and has served as a home to numerous prominent nations such as MadJack, The Grim Reaper, and Love Dog over the years until its demise.

Noting that the region was recently refounded by a former native known as Milograd and Milozoldyck.

Further Noting that said native was an infamous troublemaker and was affiliated with other nations despised by invaders and defenders alike.

Shocked that the region has been called a "vacation home" for the New Pacific Order (NPO) because it is and was inhabited by a few controversial former Pacificans who inhabited the region despite having no ties whatsoever or a diplomatic relationship with the NPO.

Remorseful for the past actions of the now non-existent founder nation and their affiliates.

Believing that Azhukali doesn't deserve to be blamed for the actions of others and invaded because of a select few.

Further believing that the region is heavily at risk of becoming a trophy for invaders or a husk of what it formerly was, meaning something must be done.

Hereby liberates Azhukali.
Last edited by Zyonnism on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:44 pm

No one is interested in turning Azhukali into a trophy region. We're just interested in making sure Feux and his ilk can't return to the region.

While your quest to get this region a badge is noted, this isn't going to pass anymore than the self-commendation was going to pass.

Zyonnism
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Zyonnism » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:No one is interested in turning Azhukali into a trophy region. We're just interested in making sure Feux and his ilk can't return to the region.

While your quest to get this region a badge is noted, this isn't going to pass anymore than the self-commendation was going to pass.

Lolwut. Why are you piling on the region if you're not going to lock it up? Also, this isn't badge hunting. How would you prevent Feux from entering the region? Perhaps by locking it down?

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Zyonnism wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:No one is interested in turning Azhukali into a trophy region. We're just interested in making sure Feux and his ilk can't return to the region.

Lolwut. Why are you piling on the region if you're not going to lock it up? Also, this isn't badge hunting. How would you prevent Feux from entering the region? Perhaps by locking it down?

Refounding the region doesn't mean it has to stay permanently locked down, or that it can't be used by natives to RP. What it does mean is that the coalition can make sure the region is actually used for RPing, and not as a front for Milograd's and Feux's aggression against numerous regions.

Pacifica is supporting this invasion with the understanding that the native roleplaying community will be treated honorably when the mission is complete. That understanding has already been made clear via Discord, and you're just attempting to misrepresent the situation. Our only interest here is in depriving Feux of the opportunity to make Azhukali his new base of operations for his wanton acts of subversion and destruction. Once that objective is completed, there's absolutely no reason natives who are interested in RPing can't continue doing that. No one is here to disrupt RPers. We're here to disrupt Feux and his ilk, who have repeatedly made war against us and our regions, and who are now seeing war brought to them for a change.

Let's not pretend you're innocent in this, Mr. "We should totally coup something tho." You signed up for subversion. Suffer the consequences.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zyonnism
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Zyonnism » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Zyonnism wrote:

Refounding the region doesn't mean it has to stay permanently locked down, or that it can't be used by natives to RP. What it does mean is that the coalition can make sure the region is actually used for RPing, and not as a front for Milograd's and Feux's aggression against numerous regions.

Pacifica is supporting this invasion with the understanding that the native community will be treated honorably when the mission is complete. That understanding has already been made clear via Discord, and you're just attempting to misrepresent the situation. Our only interest here is in depriving Feux of the opportunity to make Azhukali his new base of operations for his wanton acts of subversion and destruction. Once that objective is completed, there's absolutely no reason natives who are interested in RPing can't continue doing that. No one is here to disrupt RPers. We're here to disrupt Feux and his ilk, who have repeatedly made war against us and our regions, and who are now seeing war brought to them for a change.

Let's not pretend you're innocent in this, Mr. "We should totally coup something tho." You signed up for subversion. Suffer the consequences.

I really have nothing to say to you, but here goes:
1. I joke about subversion all the time.

2. I could literally coup nothing. I'm too lazy. I'd rather be WA locked in a region for life.

3. I don't have the time. Real life is a thing.

4. Again, back to #1. I was humoring Milo.

Also, how are you going to make this a crusade for the NPO? AMOM isn't even in the region and Feux was just idly sitting there, doing nothing. Pretty much the only active people were Milograd, Mad Jack, Grim, and myself ocassionally. All that was happening was literally us setting up a map, goofing off on another polsim, making Fishmonger jokes, and deciding on what to RP. I didn't ask Milo to try and commend the region, I thought it was kind of a dumb idea.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:13 pm

Zyonnism wrote:Feux was just idly sitting there, doing nothing.

I take it he just tripped, fell, and landed in the Delegacy by accident? Totally out of the blue, no one could have expected it. Oh, what's that? Can you speak up? Into my good ear, please. He was appointed by the disgraced former Founder and endorsed by the WAs in the region, you say? Huh.

Again: The objective here is to remove Feux and his ilk, you very much included. The native roleplaying community will be treated honorably.

Zyonnism
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Zyonnism » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:15 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Zyonnism wrote:Feux was just idly sitting there, doing nothing.

I take it he just tripped, fell, and landed in the Delegacy by accident? Totally out of the blue, no one could have expected it. Oh, what's that? Can you speak up? Into my good ear, please. He was appointed by the disgraced former Founder and endorsed by the WAs in the region, you say? Huh.

Again: The objective here is to remove Feux and his ilk, you very much included. The native roleplaying community will be treated honorably.

He was idly sitting there, appointed to the delegacy to piss people like you off.

Oh "his ilk", bro I came to roleplay and roleplay I will, be it there or in the temporary region Grim created.

Edit: If I was going to coup something anyway, I wouldn't plot it in a public chat, lmao.
Last edited by Zyonnism on Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kostrorleauny
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kostrorleauny » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:26 pm

I think the entire point of Cormac’s message remains that should a liberation of Azhukali be allowed to pass then that would prohibit anyone from passwording the region and thereby allow Feux and company free passage into the region as they deem fit. That’s either with puppets, aliases, things of that nature. If there’s not a password on the region, Feux can theoretically do as he’d like and move back in at a later date.

I agree in the sense I don’t believe anyone on either side wants Azhukali to become a mere trophy region. Not to the people who overtook it, and also not to Feux’s party. That’s why we can’t liberate it, because if we were to do that then we can’t ensure necessarily the region remains out of Feux or AMOM or whoever’s hands.

Yes, that may be punishing the many for the actions of the few. But in the context of overall in-game mechanical functionality it serves to reason that I’d be opposed to a liberation.
The Crimson Commune: An Overview (IC)
Aspiring RolePlayer of Greater Dienstad
Protege of The Macabees
Kostrorleauny#7543 on Discord
Perfectly Pessimistic, a Cynical
NPO Delenda Est

Secretary of World Assembly Affairs (Pacifica)
Assistant Minister of Community Affairs in RolePlay (Pacifica)
Proud Author of SCR#274
Member of the Pacifica External Affairs Committee

Zyonnism
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Zyonnism » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:29 pm

Kostrorleauny wrote:I think the entire point of Cormac’s message remains that should a liberation of Azhukali be allowed to pass then that would prohibit anyone from passwording the region and thereby allow Feux and company free passage into the region as they deem fit. That’s either with puppets, aliases, things of that nature. If there’s not a password on the region, Feux can theoretically do as he’d like and move back in at a later date.

I agree in the sense I don’t believe anyone on either side wants Azhukali to become a mere trophy region. Not to the people who overtook it, and also not to Feux’s party. That’s why we can’t liberate it, because if we were to do that then we can’t ensure necessarily the region remains out of Feux or AMOM or whoever’s hands.

Yes, that may be punishing the many for the actions of the few. But in the context of overall in-game mechanical functionality it serves to reason that I’d be opposed to a liberation.

Feux could literally access the region with an alt too. You guys piling on it doesn't make it safer. It just seems like a revenge thing, "burn Milo's region to the ground because we didn't like him" type of deal. If you guys are being truthful about not wanting to destroy it, I honestly don't see the point.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Zyonnism wrote:Feux could literally access the region with an alt too. You guys piling on it doesn't make it safer. It just seems like a revenge thing, "burn Milo's region to the ground because we didn't like him" type of deal. If you guys are being truthful about not wanting to destroy it, I honestly don't see the point.

Feux could attempt to access any region with an alt. That doesn't mean we just let him in under his main and say it's because he might use an alt.

Kostrorleauny
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kostrorleauny » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Zyonnism wrote:Feux could literally access the region with an alt too. You guys piling on it doesn't make it safer. It just seems like a revenge thing, "burn Milo's region to the ground because we didn't like him" type of deal. If you guys are being truthful about not wanting to destroy it, I honestly don't see the point.

Feux could attempt to access any region with an alt. That doesn't mean we just let him in under his main and say it's because he might use an alt.

^^^ This.

Going by your proposal and reasoning, a liberation of Azhukali just makes it easier for Feux to gain access. A password may not entirely prohibit him from doing the same thing, no, that can’t be guarenteed. But what a liberation does do is make it significantly easier for him to do just as you warn against in your rebuttal to Cormac and I’s messages. If you too don’t want the region falling back into the wrong hands, then a liberation’s passage doesn’t seek to aid the problem you’re trying to solve.
The Crimson Commune: An Overview (IC)
Aspiring RolePlayer of Greater Dienstad
Protege of The Macabees
Kostrorleauny#7543 on Discord
Perfectly Pessimistic, a Cynical
NPO Delenda Est

Secretary of World Assembly Affairs (Pacifica)
Assistant Minister of Community Affairs in RolePlay (Pacifica)
Proud Author of SCR#274
Member of the Pacifica External Affairs Committee

Frattastan IV
Envoy

Founded: Sep 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Frattastan IV » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Zyonnism wrote:it's original founding by Jenrak

*its
Last edited by Frattastan IV on Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rejected Realms Army, High Commander

Draganisia wrote:Also it seems the next war could be NPO fighting directly against Pacifica.

The Fishy Mongerer
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fishy Mongerer » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:47 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:

the only reason he was there was because of Milo. while yes milo founded, refounded, the region, it really has two groups. Roleplayers and Fishmongers. Some of these are in both groups and then if you considers those two as natives, you have milo's invited guests such as feux and you have guests in general who came to visit whether due to milo or whatever other reason.

grim and madjack are kinda the main rp people, now with milo dos, you think the region is now milo's baby? grim is already starting to take charge and he's not a bad dude

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:55 pm

The Fishy Mongerer wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:Feux could attempt to access any region with an alt. That doesn't mean we just let him in under his main and say it's because he might use an alt.

the only reason he was there was because of Milo. while yes milo founded, refounded, the region, it really has two groups. Roleplayers and Fishmongers. Some of these are in both groups and then if you considers those two as natives, you have milo's invited guests such as feux and you have guests in general who came to visit whether due to milo or whatever other reason.

grim and madjack are kinda the main rp people, now with milo dos, you think the region is now milo's baby? grim is already starting to take charge and he's not a bad dude

Grim could still be in charge when this invasion is over. Or Madjack. But they weren't the WA Delegate when the region was invaded -- Feux was.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:50 pm

Neither Feux nor I care about any of this and you can all do whatever the hell you want.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:57 pm

I know that I'm supposed to be a NationStates roleplayer/worldbuilder, but I'm honestly conflicted here. On one side Azhukali brings me lovely memories (e.g. 2011-2013 Carta/Deus/Love Dog*fanged smile*/Jenrak dynamic) but then we've got super cool NationStates factions like Europeia and The Black Hawks (I admire them and had alternate account in one of them!), and honestly no one would've been able to bring back the Azhukali of yesteryear (so the feeling just wasn't the same). Low key conflicted. But hey I'm neutral so please disregard this rather confusing post :p Merry Christmas everyone!
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:48 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
The Fishy Mongerer wrote:the only reason he was there was because of Milo. while yes milo founded, refounded, the region, it really has two groups. Roleplayers and Fishmongers. Some of these are in both groups and then if you considers those two as natives, you have milo's invited guests such as feux and you have guests in general who came to visit whether due to milo or whatever other reason.

Grim could still be in charge when this invasion is over. Or Madjack. But they weren't the WA Delegate when the region was invaded -- Feux was.

So, y'all just endorse my WA in the region, and let a native refound it then.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:18 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:Grim could still be in charge when this invasion is over. Or Madjack. But they weren't the WA Delegate when the region was invaded -- Feux was.

The chances of that happening are somewhere between a snowball's chance in hell and Evil Wolf becoming Delegate of 10000 Islands. There's no issue with letting native roleplayers participate in Azhukali once the objectives of this invasion are complete, but letting any random native refound the region, including those who may be sympathetic to Feux & Co., would be irresponsible and would be contrary to the goals of this operation. It's not happening.

Native roleplayers will be treated honorably and fairly once our objectives are complete, but we're not going to abandon those objectives for anyone.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anarchic Turkish States
Secretary

Founded: Nov 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic Turkish States » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:21 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:Grim could still be in charge when this invasion is over. Or Madjack. But they weren't the WA Delegate when the region was invaded -- Feux was.

You aren't even a native Roleplayer. You're just a troublemaker.

The Fishy Mongerer
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fishy Mongerer » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:35 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:So, y'all just endorse my WA in the region, and let a native refound it then.

The chances of that happening are somewhere between a snowball's chance in hell and Evil Wolf becoming Delegate of 10000 Islands. There's no issue with letting native roleplayers participate in Azhukali once the objectives of this invasion are complete, but letting any random native refound the region, including those who may be sympathetic to Feux & Co., would be irresponsible and would be contrary to the goals of this operation. It's not happening.

Native roleplayers will be treated honorably and fairly once our objectives are complete, but we're not going to abandon those objectives for anyone.

i'd suggest madjack or grim. theyre serious rpers and i know they dont care feux which i mean they wont be like milo and invite them in. i also dont think feux cares to be involved with milo gone that was his only link to the region was his friendship with milo and as amom said they dont care about any of this. so i hope theres no refound attempt or trophy deal and eventually allow the actual rp people like grim,madjack, maccabees, or yohannes to refound it

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:21 am

Anarchic Turkish States wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:So, y'all just endorse my WA in the region, and let a native refound it then.

You aren't even a native Roleplayer. You're just a troublemaker.

And you are?

I joined Azhukali with my rp main, Coraspia, only shortly after its refounding.
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:23 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:

What in my gameplay posts since the beginning of the NPO war has led you to believe I support them?

The Macabees
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Macabees » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:58 am

I don't know if the World Assembly Security Council mechanics work this way or if there's precedence for this, but would it be possible to word a liberation in a way that would justify a future liberation should Feux or other unwanted parties gain power?

Otherwise, what about a non-WA treaty between affected nations, to find resolution?
Former Sr. II Roleplaying Mentor | Factbook

The Macabees' Guides to Roleplaying, Worldbuilding, and Other Stuff (please upvote if you like them!)

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:46 am

This latest iteration of Azhukali was refounded and mostly controlled by disgraced NPOers. It is currently controlled by the APC. Liberating it would only succeed in permanently making it a defacto Warzone between the NPO and the APC, with neither able to ever truly secure the region.
Last edited by Yokiria on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:06 am

Against of course

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council