NATION

PASSWORD

[Kerbin Only] Kerbin in Jeopardy

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Edusa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Edusa » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:48 am

Never was such a magnificent wedding seen by Edusans. The flags of Edusa and Serria were hanging off of the pillars of the Duomo di Serria. As the royal fiancees in their fancy wedding clothes walked towards the transept under throws of yellow, blue, white and red flakes. On each side of the ornate red and gold carpet, two lines of Edusan Royal Guards and Carabinieris were standing still in their parade uniforms. The angelic voices of Serrian Choir mixed with the marvelous music of the Serrian Orchestra completed this surrealist picture.
When Elen and Francesco exchanged their oaths in front of the Serrian Grand Master, two flags fell off hanging from the cellar: The Serrian flag and a new Edusan flag bearing the Serrian cross as well as the lauburu. The crowd cheered as the rings were exchanged and when the new married ones embraced each-other, the hats and headgears of the guests flew in the air in the middle of a stream of colored flakes and the thunder himself would have been quieter than the ovation echoing on the walls of the Duomo.

The bells of the few Edusan churches rang in the whole country upon the announcement of the wedding. The ceremony was retransmited live on large screens installed on several public places across the country. If the Serrians were rejoicing for their prince, most Edusans looked at the news with a sad, tired, soure smile. Rejoicing ? With everything that happened ? Marrying in a foreign land under the magnificent cupola of a titanic cathedral, covered in gold and sumptuous clothes while their capital was still in ruin with dozens of loved ones still buried in rubles instead of cemeteries ? Only a few hardline royalists were displaying large grins on their faces, delighted to see the Edusan royal family unite with such a glorious and old house. At least some people were happy... Few of them however understood the major political consequence of that event for the country: with that wedding, the once independent Kingdom of Edusa de facto became a Serrian vassal state.
Last edited by Edusa on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
If anything, Edusa represents my state of mind, not my political, ethical or social point of views.

Heruland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Heruland » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:52 am

FORTROLIGT

Image KRIGSMINISTERIET Image

D/KM-3251718

Date: 1800 041218
Krigsminister Orlow
Operation Halshug
Battlereport# 8

We have still not recovered our communicative infrastructure to predict enemy moves on a strategic scale.
This, along with increased enemy morale, has resulted in friendly forces being pushed back.

The forces within the encirclement have surrendered, removing approximately 150,000 enemy soldiers from the field, and freeing up friendly forces.
Enemy forces who weren't in the vicinity of the encirclement have pushed hard along the entirety of the front.
We predicted that Sanselle's forces were almost completely out of supply and will to fight, leading to a certain increase in tactical recklessness.
Enemy forces have been much more effective and less prone to surrendering than previously, not taking the surrendering soldiers within the encirclement into account.
Nationalist foreign fighters arrived in Handelshavn when it was under Doxian occupation, and have since reportedly performed guerrilla warfare and sabotage on the enemy.
We are not in direct contact with these forces, but according to a significant amount of surrendered enemy soldiers, the foreign guerillas are causing significant logistical and psychological issues.

All forces along the front will be ordered to hold, presumably until communications have been completely restored.
Friendly forces still significantly outnumber the enemy, and time remains to be on our side.

Krigsminister Orlow
Hil Sejr, Herulia

Kerthenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerthenia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:44 pm

You know, when we made our motto "Liberty or Death", I didn't think they'd make us take it all that literally.

Wasabiton
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wasabiton » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Osak Daily Star
Our first Story Concerns the Uprisings in Andola and the response from our president after the nullification of the Neutrality bill. He stated that while peace is preferred, if the Ruling Government does not allow the people to have popular sovereignty then they have the right to rise up and take their own country back. For now that is all we know as shortly after the statement The president went into the headquarters of the Osak Security Forces

Jotaro Air Base
To the skeleton crew currently stationed at the hangars, they saw the runway more active than usual, and while the planes were far away they saw Crates being loaded into Refitted VT L-700Cs. After that they noticed three "Sealifters" made in Serria. with them were atleast a dozen old LAT-10 Light Tanks being rolled into the planes with 2 in each. It was easy to guess that the rest would be picked up when the planes got back. Finally the roar of jet engines was heard as the first "Sealifters" took off to the air followed by the L-700Cs. After the commotion, The night was silent.
Last edited by Wasabiton on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Avellum
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Avellum » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:40 pm

OFFICIAL RELEASE FROM THE AVELLIAN MINISTERIO PRI DEFENDO

As of this notice, the nation of Avellum is hereby in a state of heightened alertness in response to the increase in tensions all throughout Andola. While we hope for a quick and peaceful resolution to the current crisis facing the region, we must nevertheless prepare for the worst case scenario, the possibility of a full scale Andolan theatre conflict, as improbable as this might seem at this present time. We will be conducting military drills, and cooperating with our numerous and great allies to ensure the full defence and security of our proud nation against any and all who may assail her. Kunigita en malpaco, kune en paco.

SECURE TUNNEL ESTABLISHED. INTELLILINK ONLINE.

> Kerthenian submarines secured.

> Status?

> Refuel and refresh successful. 5 Operable currently. Others need additional work.

> The others?

> Southset and Forwin hull integrity questionable. Requires further investigation and reconditioning. Northstead, Sigilos and Lydos ventilation systems contain black mold above health and safety guideline tolerances. Others require more extensive refurbish to reduce noise to tolerable levels.

> Confirmed. Keep me informed of the situation. Central out.
Last edited by Avellum on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barkadia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Barkadia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:46 pm

BARKADIAN PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Current Situation in Andolia

The current situation in Andolia has made our nation yet again afraid of the future on Kerbin, for several reasons. There is yet another chance of world war, and even though other events in the recent past have brought the world close to self destruction, Andolia has certainly pushed the world closer to global conflict. Our country has recently saved itself from death to a tyrant and his forces. We are tired, and afraid of future killing. But due to our treaty with one of the involved nations, Anderia, we must reluctantly prepare for war yet again. However, even with our hesitant attitude, we are also not afraid to stand with Anderia and others against the wrongful accusations hurdled at our ally for years. Dolphiland is a dying imperialist power, and one day, either through war, or its own dissent, it will shatter into a thousands of pieces.

Space Colony Progress

Although Blorbs and other nations have either ignored or refused our request for aid on the space colony project, many others, including Anderia, Serria and surprisingly the CDN have signed on. Although war seems almost inevitable at the moment, the nations involved have already introduced money into the program, which has already boosted the project several months into the future. It is hoped that within the next few days, scientists from across Barkadia can congregate and discuss the beginning steps of the program, including the time required for a completed ship, and where the colony would travel to in the galaxy. In the next few months, it is hoped that scientists from across the world could then convene in Barkadia to begin discussion on where to start.

New Standard Pistol Beginning To Be Issued to Armed Forces

The TT-33 has formed the backbone of the Barkadian selection of pistols for decades, serving from the early 1950s when it was imported and copied to be produced, to present day, where the classic handgun is used by both military and civilian alike. It is a fan favorite in the nation, and abroad in the gun and black market. But it has been obsolete compared to other pistols for decades, and a new design that is more modular and reliable must step up to take its place. The BP-118, a recently designed pistol, has went through its trials and has been accepted into mass production. It will use the classic 7.62x25mm round, and be a handgun sized force to be reckoned with. The last TT-33 was produced yesterday at 1:43 PM, and a mini celebration at the factory was held. It is hopped by the end of 2019 that it can totally replace the TT-33, and that also civilian versions are produced and made easily affordable.

Qusmos
Attaché

Founded: Feb 04, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Qusmos » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:53 pm

Public Announcement

Vassalization harkens back to the days of monarchic imperialism. Those same days are ones of dread and eventual triumph for us as we broke from our oppressors. Such dread should never be inflicted upon any peoples in the modern era and is an abomination to consider. The unholy alliance of monarchy and imperialism is one which culminates in an unempathetic, disinterested ruler holding faraway lands to which his only claim is familial—and such familial claims are motivated by politics. This held true centuries ago and still does today. We held our tongue when self-determination led to oppression for it was domestic and not our place. This, however, we cannot stand by. As a world, we thought we were better than depriving nations of independence through any means, let alone shrewd, albeit sincere, union. It appalls us, then, that a friend such as Serria could do such a thing—and so close to those they, presumably, see as friends. More than appalled, though, we are shocked and disappointed alike. We hope our relationship can recover from this rift, but such healing will require a resolution to this dispute.

New Anderia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Anderia » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Grôžnûk

Zakarov stands in front of the Federal Council. The room stands, and raise their right hands over the heart, with the palm facing downwards while the national anthem plays. As it concludes, Zakarov clears his throat, and sips at a glass of water. He then gives a brief speech to the Federal Council about the situation in Aprezye, imploring them to vote in favour of his motion to formally establish a peacekeeping mission on behalf of the government and people of the region.

The debate is heated, but brief. The Popular Patriotic Bloc backs him without much consideration, while the Conservative Union and the CPNA's ilk push against the motion.

As the Totalists cast their votes, there's deep uncertainty. Will they side with Zakarov, or vote against him out of spite?

The results come in.

66 votes in favour. 17 opposed. 7 abstain.

The sounds of Aprezyns singing "Go on home, Dolphik soldiers" will carry on late into the night.
Factbook
(Revision α0.4.2)

Anderia is a parody of my political views.
I don't use NS stats, though I try to keep them broadly reflective of my canon.

Heruland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Heruland » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:22 am

It felt as if I was bathed in this light for centuries. Every 10 or 100 years, a faint echo would call out my name, my title. I would answer by yelling at the top of my lungs, screaming until it felt as if I was going to burst my lungs, yet the echo always faded away. The endless limbo of blinding brightness that I spent generations walking in left me so alone, I ended up going insane. After 3 or 10 years I began talking to myself, having conversations about anything that I remembered from my life. I'd mimic the song of the birds I once heard in my garden, I'd bark like a dog, and howl like a wolf. I tore my clothes off once and started running as fast as I could until my body collapsed, and I fell. I spent eras lying exposed on the ground, without moving a muscle. As I rested, I became convinced that this world I was in was my prison. I had ended up in this world because fate put me here. Maybe this was Heaven, where I was free to do whatever I wanted in a sea of Nirvana, with no responsibilities, no work, no struggle. Just endless beautiful light. Or maybe this was my Hell. If I simply breathed so that I could breathe again, and again, and again, then why should I bother? Would it not be less struggle for me to hold my breath until I died? What was the point of breathing, indeed of living, if the exhalation of my lungs didn't carry any meaning or purpose? It dawned on me how foolish I had been. After finishing these thoughts, I filled my body with air, and spoke loudly and clearly to myself: "Why do I exhale and inhale without thought? Why is it that I spend all of this effort on contracting and expanding the muscles within my body when I could without effort just rest my lungs and my heart? Why is it that my heart desires to pump blood through my body when it only prolongs the agonizing loneliness of my life? Why can I not demand it to stop?" I tried to rise to my feet, but I had lost all the strength my muscles once had. Sitting up was like holding onto a ledge with my left hand. I became furious at my heart. I am in charge of my own mortal self, no heart should force me to spend effort pumping blood through my veins! I began clawing awaý at my chest 'till I bled. The pain I had to go through to dig into my own flesh, pulsated with every beat of my heart. This battle lasted mere hours before I had to concede. The stinging and throbbing pain left me unable to think for yet another eternity's time.
Gradually it healed, and I regained my state of mind. I yet again asked myself; "why would my own body let me suffer like this. I am a victim of my body's drive to live." For the first time yet, an answer met my questions from within. "Because you are to live!" I thought. "Every part of your condition is forcing you to live on, Matthias! It desires the happiness that will escape you, should you stop living! Your spirit is smarter than your mind, for it does not think!" Shaken by my own thoughts, I became mad. How dare I assume such nonsense! The only purpose I have is to rest, so let me rest! I rolled over on my side, using every muscle I could. "You will never be fulfilled if you rest, Matthias! You cannot build the bridge to Nirvana if you don't WORK! Rise to your feet, Matthias! Do not go to sleep forever!" I was furious. Once I had gotten onto my feet, I was going to fall on my head, bursting my skull so I could rest in silence and peace for eternity. "What is silence and peace if you do not face noise and struggle!? You must work if you are to deserve and enjoy your rest! Listen to yourself, Matthias! Your mortal duty in life is keeping your heart beating, keeping your lungs breathing, and keeping your spirit laughing! You were created this way, Matthias, you are made to EXIST!" Shaking, I stumbled onto my feet, yet I could no longer fall. With all the might I had left, I was determined to run from this inner voice corrupting my mind with meaningless tones. The dialogue became lesser and less as I sprinted, and I was finally at peace again, until I saw something in the corner of my eye. Something disturbing my vast sea of glow. It was a square, dark figure with four legs. He had no body, no arms, and no head. Amazed, scared, and curious, I slowly moved my body to face this creature. As I came closer, I realized it wasn't a dark figure at all, but a window into another bright room, just less bright than the world I had been wandering. I stuck my head through the window, but as I leaned over to get a full view, I stumbled and fell through. I softly fell in free-fall onto a bed. My eyes were still adjusting themselves to the new world, making me blind for now, yet I was still as curious and scared as I was when I fell. I got up, noticing how easily I could manipulate my limbs, and how lifting myself was without effort. As I planted my feet on the ground, a familiar voice yelled in amazement "My Fører! You can walk!"

FORTROLIGT

D/FM-3251739

Date: 1622 111218
Krigsminister Orlow
Operation Halshug
Battlereport# 9

We have regained our communication network, and we can exploit our recon efforts on the strategic scale again.
Sabotage efforts made by Anderian Nationalists has reportedly continued and is bringing Sanselle's armies closer to collapse.

5th army is still being pushed back by still surprisingly effective enemy forces.
Several assaults have also been conducted on 7th, 4th, and 20th independent corps', yet they were able to repel the attack.
Our troops have regained composure, and are all organized along the front, fighting off most enemy attacks, and waiting for orders.

An assault across the northern length of the front will be conducted over the next week, with the mission to shatter enemy forces and liberate northern Heruland.
All other troops will continue to hold their ground, not taking any more daring chances as we did earlier in the war.

Krigsminister Orlow
Hil Sejr, Herulia

Edusa
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Edusa » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:13 pm

Official announcement of the Edusan Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This announcement is a direct answer to the democratic regimes seeking to establish and enforce their point of view and systems around the world. We have seen a wave of criticism against the union of Serria and Edusa recently, I will answer them simply and crudely: This is none of your business. What is good for the country of Edusa is up to the country of Edusa. Wanting to decide of that against its will is doing exactly what you seek to criticize. Edusa has few obligations towards you and none important enough to justify you meddling in our affairs.
What you call vassalization is the final step of a collaboration that stood up against all odds and despite the tragic events of the last months. While you were watching from afar Edusa struggling to rebuild and despite our alliance, barrely sent anything, Serria dedicated time, money and risked the live of some of their courageous people to help our country come back on its feet. They gave us way more than you ever did.
As a final point, I'll just remind you that going too fast is always bad for you and you proved this point once more as, without knowing the final therms of the treaty bringing Serria and Edusa closer having yet to be released to public, you deemed yourself knowledgeable enough to criticize an alliance you know nothing of.
We are willing to cooperate with anyone but not while facing this unjustified hostility.

Sergei Istasondo, Edusan ministry of Foreign Affairs in the name of our Queen
If anything, Edusa represents my state of mind, not my political, ethical or social point of views.

The Serrian Archipelago
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 01, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Serrian Archipelago » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:14 pm

The Holy Palace of the Grand Master
Image Theocratic Papal Monarchy of Serria Image
Dio, Paese, Famiglia.

Greetings.

Serria has many positive relationships throughout the world, and the one with Qusmos is one of the most friendly, as our nations have peacefully cooperated on many projects together, and we hope for this to continue into the future. However, recent misunderstandings over the situation in Edusa has led to turmoil and discord between our two nations. We wish no harm to the Edusan people, and we do not wish to do any less than improve their nation and the lives of their citizens. That is the reasoning behind the number of resources being given to rebuild the nation after the civil war which so horribly devastated it. Qusmos gave out a statement, backed by the CDN, in which they questioned the methods of the union by the democratically appointed Edusan government, and naming it medieval and immoral. This is not the way our relationship should be, and we are dedicated to finding a solution with the Council of Democratic Nations, the Edusan government and people, and the Republic of Qusmos. To fix this action, we request that talks be held at the Serrian embassy in Qusmos over this issue to find a peaceful and mutual resolution to the situation. If approved by Qusmos, within the week, the Grand Master will depart Serria and attend the conference to represent Serria during the talks.

We beg that the international community do not misinterpret our intentions as politically motivated, as they truly are not, and are out of grace and love for the Edusan people. As we help rebuild the war-torn nation, do not interfere violently, but institute peaceful negotiations and discussions to find a mutual agreement and possibly a compromise that facilitates the needs of both parties, and especially the citizens and leaders involved. Bureaucratic barriers have limited what is best for Edusa in the past, and this will not be an issue any longer, as Serrian grace cannot be halted by pointless politics. It is time to focus on what is best for the people of Edusa. May God help us in these times of conflict.

Thank you.

Local News from Serrian Newspapers

What Serrian Entry to the Eusonian-Edusan JEZ Means For You

Companies all over Serria have been begging the question as to what it means for their margins if they can do business in the nation of Eusonia through a separate Edusan treaty. Many believe that the economic cooperation seen between the nations will lead to a large growth acceleration for Edusa, however, others are more doubtful of the fact. In Harbor Street Journal's recent report on the situation, they deemed it too early to tell as to what awaits, as tensions rise in Andolia as well as in Serthenia after the Serrian-Edusan union wedding, which some deem "undemocratic". For now, as HSJ reports, it is too early to predict what it means for your business. However, if the deal goes through, do expect the opportunity to expand into new markets for Serrian business.

Storms Hit Serria Hard

Throughout the past half-week, many rainstorms and thunderstorms have hit Serria after a long streak of clouds and sunshine. 1.6 inches of rainfall was the average, the highest being 2.1 inches. The storm was predicted but many did not prepare, and Serria's largest airports and aerodromes were shut down, leaving many tourists with delayed flights. Freight warehouses in Serrian trade zones were stocked up as many air shipments could not leave. However, the Climate Preparation and Emergency Management Ministry recently announced new revisions to older Serrian infrastructure to preserve their historic nature whilst still protecting them from the harsh downpour. The Vellinian Archduke recently supported the plan and has submitted it to the Serrian Congress of Archdukes to be voted on for national implementation.

This concludes our press briefing and featured news. Good day.
"And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
– Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.""

Faulksnia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Faulksnia » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Hall of the People, Foksberg

Elisabet Johannsen stood at the podium above the seated ministers and secretaries of the New Government. Camera flashes brightened the room sporadically and various news channel film crews surveyed the event.

"My fellow countrymen, today I regret to announce that the government of the Serrian Archipelago has engineered the takeover of the nation of Edusa. We condemn this action but hope that the atrocities committed by the Edusan government will cease under this new union..."

Faulks Joint Arms Base, Western Faulksnia

The harborfront was always quieter at night, but the sounds of patrols and twenty-four-hour shipbuilding and maintenance always permeated the waterfront. Private Balgruv Gimasenn strolled along the access road, throwing bits of crust for the fish as he finished his sandwich. ST-2004 sat at her moorings, rocking slightly as a few sailors.

Suddenly, the night sky brightened and a roar filled the air. Bits of hull armor rained down around the shipyards as the flaming hull began to list to the side and several nearby ships rocked back and forth as broken glass poured off their decks.

New Anderia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Anderia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:27 pm

Đoybor Islands

The debate had droned on for hours. The delegations from Traestan and Anderia had talked in circles past each other, but it was finally done. Anderian military forces crossed the bridge and occupied the territory in a few hours. They escorted local government officials away from facilities and placed them under house arrest. The Anderian military set up polling stations, and sent out an emergency broadcast urging the locals to remain calm and come vote. After only a few hours, Anderian personnel forcibly closed the polling stations.

Soon, another announcement went into effect:

"The 2018 Đoybor Islands Reunification Referendum has been concluded with 77.85% voting in favour. With the conclusion of this referendum, at midnight tonight full Anderian sovereignty will be returned to the islands, just as before the Great May Revolution of 1915. Simultaneously, one third of Traestani debts will be forgiven and the remainder shall be placed fully within Dolphik jurisdiction. Further information will be granted tomorrow morning. Thank you for your patience."

The Anderian anthem plays to conclude the message.
Factbook
(Revision α0.4.2)

Anderia is a parody of my political views.
I don't use NS stats, though I try to keep them broadly reflective of my canon.

Edusa
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Edusa » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Ugetstan
Attaché

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ugetstan » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:48 pm

The People's Republic of Zhioubin

Uhar Ethnic/Yinshan Border Situation

A few months ago, a large ethnic cleansing operation was committed by the Tigers of Akin. Many Uhars escaped through the Zhioubinese border to Yinshan despite heavy restriction from our Border Force. We ask the that the government of Yinshan send these refugees back to Zhioubin for processing. Many of these sorts of situations have happend before, but nothing to this extent or scale. And from this point, our Border Force will conduct more thorough searches of people who are wanting to cross the border into Yinshan. But we hope that we can also engage in talks with the Yinshanese government upon this topic.

Zhioubin-Yinshan Bridge Progress

Back in the bright dawn of the distant 2008, our two nations had reached an agreement to start a large building project between each other. That project was the Zhioubin Yinshan Friendship bridge, which now stretches half way across lake Chongzhi. This bridge is expected to open a new and brighter route between our two nations, not one of hate or malice, but one of friendship and brotherhood. This bridge also shall continue to produce many jobs for the Zhioubinese worker, providing them a high value employment opportunity, and a grand service to our great country. We also hope when this bridge is completed in the rising of 2019, that it will ease old tensions between our countries.
There is only one person who is master in this Empire and I am not going to tolerate any other. - Kaiser Wilhelm II

Andic Aprezye
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Andic Aprezye » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:26 am

Apreźye Pozvuźorošvoposzy Ānzvazivińesz
Aprezye Anderian Republic
Secretariat of War

Date: 2100/19/12/2018

Sender: War Secretary / Teyčiyev S.

Receiver: Field Marshall / Veliščkev K.

Subject: Aprezyn Liberation War Updates & Warplan Stakoıžûu

The current situation on the frontline is that of a stalemate. The Provisional Army and unmarked Anderian troops have managed
to establish equilibrium on the front lines, but supplies are spread too thin to make much of an advance. As more Anderian
materiel is shipped in we expect this to turn around rapidly, though at the present operations have been put on hold. Local
Aprezyn militias have had a fair deal of success against Dolphik units however, denying them easy access through infrastructure
destruction and attacks on Dolphik military camps. There have also been reports of forcing Dolphiks to wear blue pentagonal
badges with a stylized Liturgical Andic letter in areas they control to make their surveillance easier. We have considered
adopting a similar standardized policy for the duration of our people's war, however we are awaiting your approval on the
matter. Anderian "Peacekeepers" have made much more effective progress but have avoided direct conflict with troops from
Dolphiland proper, offering only armed resistance against their entry at this time. Their Anti-Air and Air support has also
been profoundly useful, severely hampering the freedom of RAF operations in the Republic.

More unconventional measures of attacking the Dolphik populace at home have proven effective as well, with the use of car and
pipe bombs in urban areas expected to undercut Dolphik morale. The independent group, the Provisional Army of the Anderian
Republic - Aprezye Region
single handedly managed to force the surrender of a Dolphik government in northern Aprezye. One more
noteworthy happening, a terrorist organization known as the People's Organization has been staging attacks against both Aprezyn
and Dolphik forces. We've not yet successfully apprehended any of their membership, but from what we can tell they are
exclusionary anarchist radicals similar to the People's Action! party of Anderia. When more information comes to light we will
alert you.

Another note is the rise of political factions in the National Progressive Union threatening to break apart the united front.
While our movement is grassroots and Aprezyn-oriented first and foremost, the communists among our ranks are threatening to
alienate the moderates and conservative nationalists. Only unity with save Apreźye, it is of the utmost importance that it is
preserved.

Signed
Stavri Teyčiyev, War Secretary
+63 484 853 19 44

Qusmos
Attaché

Founded: Feb 04, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Qusmos » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:25 am

Public Announcement

After careful consideration, we would like to accept the Serrian offer to discuss our disagreement. This by no means represents a weaker stance against imperialism or authoritarianism, but a pragmatic way to address our concerns. We hope that this meeting will lead to a more pluralistic and free Edusa. Delays in the decision to have these meetings can be primarily attributed to derisive remarks from Mr. Istasondo. Had a more diplomatic response been provided, it would be far easier to navigate this obviously tense situation. We can only hope for better relations and more measured responses than our current state.

The Timberan Republic
Secretary

Founded: May 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Timberan Republic » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:42 pm

12/23/18 1:06 pm, Downtown Sufraz, Remnants of Fascist Timbera

In a federal office building with the sounds of tank engines and gunfire in the distance.

Sir, we are in dire times we need to get the hell out of here, RFOR and the Chikaran Army are closing in and are within 20 miles of us, we can slip out with the refugees but we must act fast!

I understand that we are in deep shit I never thought it would ever come to this, luckily the Military Dictatorship of Ostreich has offered us political asylum.

But how will we get there?

A couple of weeks back the MDO and one of my friends an arms dealer Andrei Komonov had made a contract and he is shipping out at 11:30 pm tonight.

Good, so we have an actual plan!

So we will slip out as injured civilians with head injuries so we can cover our faces then slip out in a med-vac helicopter, then be taken to the back of a Ural and go to the dock and meet up with Andrei Komonov. Same goes for other high up member of the party.

I have a lot more faith in this now, so what time should we be at the dock?

Roughly around 9:00 pm if everything goes to plan.

Then all is smooth sailing by then?

Yes by 11:35 pm we will be on our way to MDO in a Golf II submarine accompanied by 12 large cargo ships.

12/23/18 3:15 pm, Outer Sufraz, Timberan Federation

Thousands of injured civilians and military all huddled together to hitch a ride in a med-vac helicopter and or ambulances, The Chikaran soldiers standing trying to keep order with translators to the crowds.

SIR!? Can you hear me do you need help or guidance?

I need to get on that helicopter if I may?

SIR! That helicopter is almost full and is about to leave get on another!

But I need to get on that specific one my brother is on that helicopter!

Do you have any proof he is your brother?

Yes just ask him

We have no time! Just get on that helicopter then and go on with your brother.

Thank you I won’t forget this, we have to stick together we are trying to get somewhere safe and out of this warzone.
Last edited by The Timberan Republic on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Timberan Republic
Secretary

Founded: May 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Timberan Republic » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:38 am

The Fall of Fascist Timbera and The Rise of The Timberan Federation

12/24/18 12:50 pm, Outside of The Capital Building, Vozny, Timberan Federation

The cease-fire has been called and the battlefields fall silent all across Timbera. A thin man looks like he is in his 30s in a suit with slicked back blonde hair steps up to the podium, the national anthem plays and a tear drops from his face. He looks across the waves and waves of a silent crowd paying their respects after the bloody conflict had just ended. The national anthem ends and the man at the podium clears his throat and pulls the microphone closer.

Fellow timberans, we are all alike, we are tired, we are hopeful, we are sad, and all these emotions in these hard times. If we aspire and work hard we might be able to modernize. We have inherited a mess that needs to be cleaned up and put back together, so won't you help me clean up this mess that our brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers all contributed to in some way. We are proud and thankful for all those who gave their lives and everything they had to let freedom prevail. Here are we in rare situation to create a new government and a new life. From the mountains to the steppe to the forest we praise the ending of this bloodshed. So let’s drink, drink to those who won this war and God Bless Timbera!

The crowd applauds with hope and joy, the National Timberan Choir starts to play a mixture of patriotic and holiday music.
Last edited by The Timberan Republic on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Serrian Archipelago
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 01, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Serrian Archipelago » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:58 pm

The Holy Palace of the Grand Master
Image Theocratic Papal Monarchy of Serria Image
Dio, Paese, Famiglia.

Greetings.

Thankfully for the benefit of all parties involved, the nation of Qusmos has agreed to hold talks with us over the Edusan question. We only want what is best for both our peoples. The Grand Master himself will be landing in Qusmos in four days, as security preparations and travel need to be arranged beforehand. Conferences will be held afterward, and we wish the outcome to be nothing but a perfect one for all peoples involved. We wish absolutely nothing but peace, prosperity, and reconstruction.

Serrian companies have been subsidized by the government for the gracious hand in reconstruction. Edusans have been plagued by vast conflict and the Serrian people are doing their best to help rebuild the nation to its maximum strength. We have given them hope and we will do nothing but our best to spread it.

Thank you.

Local News from Serrian Newspapers

Serria ends international AMLIS sales

The company Verrani has decided to end sales of AMLIS internationally as employees cited studies showing that sales of anti-ballistic missiles actually might have increased global conflict, which is the opposite of their goal. Employees decided to sign petitions against the sales and protest, and Verrani executive staff thought it over and decided to agree. "Orders that have already been made will be completed as contracts, however, there shall be no more." stated the company in a joint statement. "We stand with morality and with our employees"

Storms Legislation Passes

The storm legislation discussed in our last article revolving it had passed in the recent emergency session of the Congress of Archdukes. The legislation will allow for increased preparation for storms which climate scientists say will be more common in the coming years to do natural weather patterns. Experts believe the study will lead to a general increase in the quality in infrastructure.

This concludes our press briefing and featured news. Good day.
"And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
– Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.""

Barkadia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Barkadia » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:00 pm

BARKADIAN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The situation in Icaria for decades, even up to a few months ago, was filled with instability, consistent human rights abuses, oppressive governments and cliques, and violent conflict. But as of today, when almost every region has been neutralized and converted by their respective liberators, multiple nations such as ours, Qusmos, and the collective efforts of the governments in Icaria such as the IMF and Ostreich (who joined later) have finally finished talks on the formation of the Syncretic Confederation. Yesterday, December 23rd, 2018, marks the day where the tens of millions of Icarians can live in peace. The sectors carved up by powers will reunite into one nation, ran by their own political and economical systems, but with one combined military. It is hoped by the governments involved, and hopefully the world, that this new type of nation can stay united forever, and that it can be a model of peace for other countries in conflict.

Withdrawal from Kolonia

The occupation of Northwestern and Southwestern Kolonia has lasted for months. The large presence of Barkadian military has allowed for the region to recover from the collapse of the Kolonian state, and the governments have been restructured to provide more economic and political freedom. Refugees from the rest of Kolonia have either decided to settle in the new areas, or move on through Barkadia to reside there or on to go on to other nations. Reconstruction in both areas has been considered a success, and the withdrawl of Barkadian troops has begun. It is hoped by the of next month that all troops can successfully withdraw and return to Barkadia entirely. There is little reason for them to remain. We hope that the stability achieved by the two peoples working together for a brighter tomorrow remains, and that Kolonians and Barkadians can continue to work into the future.

Space Colony Progress

Space colony progress has gone well during the last few weeks. Despite some hiccups with organizing and beginning research with the project, it is now on a steady course towards new discoveries and achievements. The nation of Blorbs has changed their minds about investing in the project, which aids in global progress. A majority of Barkadians have seen the project as a positive thing for the world, and are unhesitatingly supporting the idea. The meeting of top Barkadian scientists from across the country occurred in Zapad a few days ago, and the discussion began to open up new ideas and how and where this project will go. It is hoped that within the next few weeks that scientists from aiding countries can participate in Serria's world fair to further advance progress.

True Pine's Office, Acus

Gabriel Holub is sitting at his desk in his office, reading a book and drinking a glass of water, when someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!"

The Commanding General of the Barkadian Army, Vavrinec Zima, walks into the room.

"Ah, yes. Zima, what do you have for me?"

"The withdrawal of most of our forces from Eastern Barkadia is going well. 50,000 troops have successfully left already. Support for our governments and theirs is increasing. Eastern Barkadians feel more free than ever before."

"That's great. But I feel like there's more to this than that."

Zima sits down in front of the True Pine.

"We fear that the removal of most of our troops will pose a substantial security risk. That fascist pine organization, whatever the name is, has a small but radical base. Less fear of reaction or crackdowns will make them more open and fearless. I understand you want our troops gone, but we must find another solution."

"I understand your concern. I will find a way, and Barkadians in East Barkadia and in the home country will trust me to do so. Is there anything else?"

Zima pulls out a folder from his coat and places it on the table.

"The anarchists in Anderia are in a position where we can easily support them. Barkadian arms can easily be flooded in, and we could send officers to train their forces to our level. There are two issues, however. One, they are very much anti-everyone on Kerbin, except us. And two, there is a lack of a firearm that would be most suitable for their people's war."

"What about that BRMC-118 I ordered for development?"

"It's in its final stages."

He opens the folder.

"It is a lightweight weapon, around 7 pounds or so loaded. The folding stock helps with portability and length. The barrel is 17 inches long, allowing easy medium range engagement with our caliber. It is easy to modify with amateur equipment. We can start producing now, if you want it."

"Do it. Is this all for today?"

"Yes, sir."

"Thank you."

Zima walks out of the office. Holub picks up the image of the rifle and looks at it further.

Heruland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Heruland » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:27 am

FORTROLIGT

D/KM-3251824

Date: 1600 181218
Krigsminister Orlow
Operation Halshug
Battlereport# 10

Our troops have shattered the northern front, leaving the north of the country unable to oppose the liberation efforts, and encircling more than 1/4 of Sanselle's remaining forces.
The breakthrough has resulted in enemies on the western front pulling back to recuperate and avoid further collapse.

The last hostile offensive which lasted more than two weeks has been defeated completely, leaving Sanselle with no strategic or tactical advantage.
The offensive appears to have been the last attempt at defeating our forces and has resulted in hostile forces lacking supplies.
I ordered an all-out attack when this was realized, which shattered the enemy's lines and has left northern Heruland open to total liberation.
It was possible for us to encircle 2 corps', out of an estimated 7 enemy corpses in total.
As a result of this breakthrough, Sanselle has pulled his western front back, which prevented us from exploiting this success further.

Northern Heruland will be liberated by 32nd independent corps
2nd independent corps and 4th army will push westwards.
The encircled enemy forces will be secured by 1st army and, 4th, 7th and 20th independent corps'.

Krigsminister Orlow
Hil Sejr, Herulia

FORTROLIGT

D/KM-3251919

Date: 1608 251218
Krigsminister Orlow
Operation Halshug
Battlereport# 11

The encircled enemy forces have surrendered, freeing up hundreds of thousands of our troops.

Without much fighting at all, encircled hostile troops mass surrendered, resulting in almost no casualties.
This allowed our 1st army and 4th, 7th and 20th independent corps' to redeploy earlier than predicted.
4th army and 2nd independent corps have continued to push westwards, attempting to catch the largely unorganized and poorly supplied enemy forces.

1st army will be redeployed to the northern border with Iblania, and move into the occupied territory.
4th, 7th and 20th independent corps' have been redeployed to defend the eastern coast in case of a hostile landing.
4th army and 2nd independent corps will continue to push westwards.

Krigsminister Orlow
Hil Sejr, Herulia

TELEGRAM

Image UDENRIGSMINISTERIET Image

D/URM-3251739

Date: 1330 261218
To: Dolphik Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dolphik Ministry of Defence, Kerthenian Department of Foreign Affairs, Kerthenian Department of Defence

On behalf of the National Socialist Union, The Ministry of War and its armed forces, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the entirety of the Storherulskerige.
As you have been directly striking Heruland, and assisting forces actively fighting the Herulic state, and have been doing so under control, supervision, and leadership
of your own armed forces, I will be compelled to retaliate against your forces to the same extent as I have defeated forces hostile to Heruland. Unless all units of
either of your armed forces halt all offensive actions immediately, and are withdrawn from recognized or legitimately lawful national waters, airspace and borders within
one week, a state of war will practically exist between our nations and the peoples within. Heruland maintains its sovereign right to defend its people and the nation
from foreign and domestic invasion, and it is absolutely the intention of this government to do so.

Den 4. Rigsfører Owens
Hil Sejr, Herulia
Last edited by Heruland on Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Peoples Organization
Civilian

Founded: Dec 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples Organization » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:20 pm

THE PEOPLE'S ORGANIZATION

We live in dark times—the aftermath of the greatest series of disasters in our common history. All the great socialist revolutions: Blorbs, Anderia, Zhioubin, Kheyaus, all save perhaps lonely Barkadia, have fallen to the vices of decadence, revisionism, greed, and paranoia. By maintaining fluidity and spontaneity, we can restore revolution to the world. It is our sole and uncompromising mission to seek the real establishment of actually existing socialism among all the peoples of the globe. We are the red horseman bearing the great sword of peace. Men and women of the world, all proles unite!

The message was sent anonymously to a Kovonietz police station after six car bombs went off across the city.
This is the third such attack in Aprezye to date from the so-called "People's Org."

Barkadia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Barkadia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:56 pm

The Barkadian government has been made well aware of The People's Organization, an anarchist organization in Aprezye, in Northern Anderia. Although it would make sense for us to intervene for them, regardless of their opinions of our allies. But we have decided against that, as it would cause more conflict and attacks that other nations would see as unacceptable to support. We hope to work with the Anderians to find a solution to this conflict, and ensure that both sides get what they feel is right in the end. We have planned independently but with permission of the Anderians to set up security forces in the area to maintain the peace, so that talks could begin in full. This is all for now.

True Pine's Office, Acus

General Rybar, and two other high ranking commanders, Kostra and Hornik, stand in front of Gabriel Holub's desk in his office, to hear their mission assigned to them.

"You guys are very good commanders in your own way. Rybar has experience fighting with irregular forces, and will be a very good man to train the Anderian anarchists in the mountains. Kostra, you have been serving in the western mountains since 1990, and we believe that you know mountainous terrain better than anyone here, so we trust you to help the fighters utilize the terrain. Hornik, you are a very good marksman, and you will be able to help with the long engagement ranges."

"Uh, sir."

"Yes, Hornik?"

"What weapons are we using?"

Holub reaches under his desk and picks up a BRMC-118 rifle.

"This is the gun. It's like the BR-118C, but lighter, with a longer barrel, and more durable magazines. It's made specifically for mountains, the place you guys are going. You wanna hold it?"

Hornik grabs the rifle and looks at it in his hands.

"It's nice. I could make this work."

Hornik puts the rifle down on the desk.

"You guys will be leaving for Anderia in a few days. We don't know how long you will need to be there. This is all for now. Get ready."

The three commanders begin to walk out of the room.

"Rybar, I need you real quick."

"Yes?"

"Why did you volunteer for this role so quickly after Corticis? Aren't you changed, don't you need a break?"

"Not really. Our squad didn't fight that much. I also just want to help out fellow anarchists like us, because we're so alone already in this world."

"Okay. Whatever you want, not like I can force you."

Rybar walks out of the room.

Happy New yearS tp a;; opf Kerbon. Enjoy 203419,
Last edited by Barkadia on Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dolphiland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Dolphiland » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:57 pm

United Kingdom of Dolphiland

HIS MAJESTY'S NEW YEARS ADDRESS

And now, an announcement from His Royal Majesty William VI, By the Grace of God, King of The Greater Dolphik Rike, Lorbs, and Kerthenia, Head of the Commonwealth, Protector of the Faith, Kaiser of Icaria.
Translated from Common Dolphik to Kerthenian Dolphik 30/12/18 by the Royal Ministry of Information.

Greetings and Happy Holidays, my fellow Dolphiks.

It is my sincere hope that, in spite of the troubles our Commonwealth has faced, you are all enjoying this fine holiday season. 2018 has been an eventful year for our Commonwealth, although not all that has transpired this year has been in our favour. Nonetheless, we must
Last edited by Dolphiland on Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Dolfik Kingsrike is a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy located on the planet Kerbin from the game Kerbal Space Program, taking influence from various European cultures, primarily those of the British Isles.
Note: the nation's canonical name is Dolfikland, "Dolphiland" stems from a time a few years back when I was bad at naming things, and is canonically a mistranslation.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents