NATION

PASSWORD

Le Champion

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Does Leblanc get any money?

0 dollars (money is for champion only)
43%
A number meant to cause further injury (ex 1 dollar)
9%
X dollars, the EXACT amount needed for the healthcare treatment (technical compensation, that's all that's owned)
21%
1 million dollars
3%
1-4 million dollars
9%
5 million dollars (50% of all winnings)
8%
>5 million dollars
No votes
10 million dollars
6%

Total votes : 86

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:25 am

Nocturnalis wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:100 dollar bills are very very filthy

That's why I'm burning it.

but if it is used to wipe tears bacteria might go in through the eyes; its not hygenic

Nocturnalis
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nocturnalis » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:46 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:but if it is used to wipe tears bacteria might go in through the eyes; its not hygenic

Good thing she's in a hospital then.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Purpelia wrote:I disagree. She got exactly what's coming to her after what she did.
Now, what I'd do is probably way over the top and undeserved. But he who can should and all that.

but she's gonna cry...

It's the little things that make life worth living. :twisted:
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:54 am

Purpelia wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
but she's gonna cry...

It's the little things that make life worth living. :twisted:

So do you believe that inflicting pain may (situationally) cleanses one’s own soul?

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:55 am

Nocturnalis wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:but if it is used to wipe tears bacteria might go in through the eyes; its not hygenic

Good thing she's in a hospital then.

But won’t it add to the bill?

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:59 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Purpelia wrote:It's the little things that make life worth living. :twisted:

So do you believe that inflicting pain may (situationally) cleanses one’s own soul?

No. I do however believe that indulging in loosing my creativity in dark, evil and sadistic ways on the internet where all are anonymous, there are no consequences and no real people are involved does.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Previous

Return to General