NATION

PASSWORD

The Aligned Confederacy of Nations

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Westestos
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Aligned Confederacy of Nations

Postby Westestos » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Hello Nations of Nation-States. Are you a new nation? Or an established nation bored of your large and overwhelming region. Either way you have one of two paths to take. You can be part of a large region that will not appreciate you or allow you to become a important player in regional politics. Or you can join a small, democratic region with a open transparent government. We are a fastly growing region that is actively recruiting new nations daily. We are also one of the only regions where all member states have rights including due process and are guaranteed the right to not only run and vote for the presidency and WA delegate but are also able to propose and vote for law. What region is this you might wonder? It is us, The Confederacy of Aligned Nations.

Ultimately the option is entirely yours. However if you yearn to be apart of a growing community with one of the most highly effective governments, with a functioning President, Congress, and Supreme Court, and if you desire to get in on the ground floor of one of the newest up and coming powers in the world, then join us. I can assure anyone that as we grow and develop there will be plenty of opportunities politically, militarily, and diplomatically to get involved. Below I will post links to our constitution and amendments. I encourage anyone with questions about our region to post them in this thread.

Constitution: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1112213
The Amendments of Reformation: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1128256

Ambassadors of other regions are also more than welcome to discuss embassies and or treaties here or with our President, The Great Nation of Navol. Thank you.
Last edited by Westestos on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanaeria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanaeria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Focus on your activity on your rmb first bud. If a post on the most recent page on the rmb is from over a day ago,your activity needs a serious activity spike. Also instead of doing this, why don't you try buying some stamps and sending recruitment tg's. Tends to work better.
Pro:
Friedrich Nietzsche
John Stewart Mill
Thomas Hobbes
John Locke
Milton Friedman
Frederick Douglass
Anti:
Ann Rand
Margaret Thatcher
Ronald Reagan
Karl Marx
Leo Tolstoy
Benito Mussolini
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Feel free to send me a telegram for any reason. I LOVE debating philosophy.
Citizen of the Western Isles

Westestos
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Westestos » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:58 pm

Tanaeria wrote:Focus on your activity on your rmb first bud. If a post on the most recent page on the rmb is from over a day ago,your activity needs a serious activity spike. Also instead of doing this, why don't you try buying some stamps and sending recruitment tg's. Tends to work better.

We already are using recruitment telegrams. Whats wrong with trying to use every avenue to promote your region?

Cosmopolitan Borovan II
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan Borovan II » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:02 pm

Tanaeria wrote:Focus on your activity on your rmb first bud. If a post on the most recent page on the rmb is from over a day ago,your activity needs a serious activity spike. Also instead of doing this, why don't you try buying some stamps and sending recruitment tg's. Tends to work better.

There's nothing wrong with a small region whose last rmb post is over a day ago. But it is possible to coordinate and get on time to talk to each other at the same time.

Navol
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Navol » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:05 pm

Believe it or not, some regions (including ours) communicate using other means like Discord!

Westestos
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Westestos » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:10 pm

Navol wrote:

Believe it or not, some regions (including ours) communicate using other means like Discord!

Right for example we actually just coordinated and conducted a full fledged trial on discord, in order to address a potential multi situation affecting our last election.

Tanaeria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanaeria » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:24 am

Navol wrote:

NS has forums, yes? Has a message board yes? And a personal messaging system?
NS offers already what discord has. Use whats already on the site instead of going off site. Going off site only decreases your regions online activity, because your so busy on discord.
Pro:
Friedrich Nietzsche
John Stewart Mill
Thomas Hobbes
John Locke
Milton Friedman
Frederick Douglass
Anti:
Ann Rand
Margaret Thatcher
Ronald Reagan
Karl Marx
Leo Tolstoy
Benito Mussolini
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Feel free to send me a telegram for any reason. I LOVE debating philosophy.
Citizen of the Western Isles

Westestos
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Westestos » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:29 am

Tanaeria wrote:
Navol wrote:

NS offers already what discord has. Use whats already on the site instead of going off site. Going off site only decreases your regions online activity, because your so busy on discord.

Again what does it matter? Believe it or not discord is online too mate.

Cosmopolitan Borovan II
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan Borovan II » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:33 am

Tanaeria wrote:
Navol wrote:

With discord unlike ns, you can ping people and may tell when someone is online does NS has that?

South Odreria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby South Odreria » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:08 pm

I agree with this post, and I am unbiased and definitely not the Confederacy's WA delegate.
pro: bad
anti: good

Ranida
Civilian

Founded: Dec 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ranida » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Hey, I'm a new nation and I don't want to stay in The Pacific. I'm trying to figure out what all my options are. I've already waded through all the telegrams but is there anything you can tell me about your region? I want a smaller region to start out, preferably with a tight knit community.

Westestos
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Westestos » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Ranida wrote:Hey, I'm a new nation and I don't want to stay in The Pacific. I'm trying to figure out what all my options are. I've already waded through all the telegrams but is there anything you can tell me about your region? I want a smaller region to start out, preferably with a tight knit community.

Well we are a small but very tight knit community. We have a fully functional justice system, a fully functioning legislature, and a Presidency. We hold elections for President, WA delegates, and for the Speaker of Congress pending the passage of current amendmants up for vote. Also we have just started using a new forum. We are also in the process of establishing a standing army. We are still new but we are adding nations rapidly. We've added 13 nations in just the last week. There is a lot going on here despite the smaller size of our region. We'd love to have you.

94 Mice
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 94 Mice » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:37 pm

Do you need help starting your army?

Westestos
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Westestos » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:06 pm

94 Mice wrote:Do you need help starting your army?

Any and all help is welcome. Sending you a telegram,

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay