NATION

PASSWORD

Invasion of/"crusade" to Jerusalem(OOC,Sign-ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Invasion of/"crusade" to Jerusalem(OOC,Sign-ups)

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:28 am

The Levantine Crusader Empire has decided to invade Jerusalem, the capital of the Holy
State of Isratine, it's clergy are recognising this as a crusade.

President Yasir "Saladin"
Ibn Faisal has called on other Middle-Eastern and
North-African states to defend his homeland as well as
any srates
that the others invite. Saranidia and Ayyubidia(the Muslim breakaway state of the Former Azadistan) have already answered the call for help.
IC thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=455136&p=35017536#p35017536
Application form
Nation IC name:
side(delete as appropriate): Isratine/Crusader Empire/neutral humanitarian/other
Number of troops you will send(if applicable):
amount of money(if applicable):
Last edited by Saranidia on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:06 am

Who's gonna play the bad guys here? Are you running both Israel and Palestine?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Rusthenia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rusthenia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:17 am

Can I play the Crusaders?
USS Monitor wrote:It's long...

✷A Marxist-Leninist state in Eurasian and the Alaskan Peninsula★
Moskva Chronicle: TEMPORARILY CLOSED 
International Coverage: TEMPORARILY CLOSED

NStats not used.

Deltanium
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:20 am

Nation IC name: The Deltian Empire
side(delete as appropriate): Crusader Empire
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 300,000
amount of money(if applicable): 40 billion Riikskredits (50 billion USD)
The Empire of Deltia
"As He died to make men holy, let us die 'cause we want to!"

I have joined the light theme war against the dark theme.

Death is a preferable alternative to communism, death is a preferable alternative to democracy. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. I just wanna die.

Discord server!

Christian Atheists are Atheists who behave like Christians... I guess that makes me an Atheist Christian?

I created a leader template with the stolen ideas of SC and Zitravgrad.

Radio Łódź:Sabaton- To Hell And Back|Der Warzau Telegraf: BREAKING: Valentine Z says the N-word!|American troops arrive in France

Syria al Assad
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Syria al Assad » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Nation IC name: Ba'athist Syria
side(delete as appropriate): Other(Drive the degenerate Saradinians out of the Middle East)
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 5,000 Republican Guard

Israeli Maccabean Resistance
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Maccabean Resistance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Nation IC name: The Holy Israeli Resistance/The New Macabbees (resistance group and militia/irregular army in case the iDF falls back or needs support.)
side(delete as appropriate): Israel (Crusader States)
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 124,500 (everyone we have)
amount of money(if applicable): $180.2 billion
Last edited by Israeli Maccabean Resistance on Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liberated Chile
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Chile » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Nation IC name: La Republica Libre de Chile/The Free Republic of Chile (is using a puppet, Militar sin Fronteras/Soldiers Without Borders)
side(delete as appropriate): Israel/Crusader States
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 8,000 private military contractors/2 privateer vessels
amount of money(if applicable): N/A
Made this for the memes. I want all the hate, it invigorates my soul.

Yes, that's a Huey on my flag.

A borderline anarcho-capitalist, PMT Chile in the bitingly near future. Augusto Pinochet's granddaughter, now the owner of a military technology company, gains influence through her prowess at the market and her perky personality, and is now Chile's president.

Puppet of Democratic Exodian Territories. Only put this here because I was bugged by so many to follow "the rules of roleplay" (it's supposed to be a meme no one would know about!)

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:00 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:Who's gonna play the bad guys here? Are you running both Israel and Palestine?

They agreed to become Isratin, both parts of The Land of Abraham/Ibrahim to become for both nations, whilst respecting what they call the divinely exalted leaders: Muhammad, Sarah,Abraham etc. and also the authors of the Talmud, Saladin and the pious Kings of Biblical Israel.Jews are allowed to follow halakah and Muslims to follow shariah.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Deltanium wrote:Nation IC name: The Deltian Empire
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 300,000
amount of money(if applicable): 40 billion Riikskredits (50 billion USD)

Accepted.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Nation IC name:
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 100,000 Members of the Sanctus milites Tussian
amount of money(if applicable): 5,000,000 Bitcoins (10,000,000 NSD)
Last edited by New Tussia on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have I been here long enough to be considered an NS elder yet or no?
Fairly conservative, Orthodox Catechumen, Tussia does not represent all of my political beliefs.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Israeli Maccabean Resistance wrote:Nation IC name: The Holy Israeli Resistance/The New Macabbees (resistance group and militia/irregular army in case the iDF falls back or needs support.)

Accepted but be notified that the crusaders are anti-Semitic, that more or less all left-wing(EG those who where before the Isratine plan was debate in favour of Tel Aviv as the capital of Israel and the withdrawal from East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza) Israelis can get Isratinian citizenship.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:49 pm

Syria al Assad wrote:Nation IC name: Ba'athist Syria
side(delete as appropriate): Other(Drive the degenerate Saradinians out of the Middle East)
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 5,000 Republican Guard

Accepted

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Rusthenia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusthenia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Oi Saranidi, I can be the Crusaders with Rusthenian support yes?

NStats not used.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Maccabean Resistance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Israeli Maccabean Resistance wrote:Nation IC name: The Holy Israeli Resistance/The New Macabbees (resistance group and militia/irregular army in case the iDF falls back or needs support.)

Accepted but be notified that the crusaders are anti-Semitic, that more or less all left-wing(EG those who where before the Isratine plan was debate in favour of Tel Aviv as the capital of Israel and the withdrawal from East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza) Israelis can get Isratinian citizenship.

This is a moderate right-wing, anti-Palestinian and pro Israeli-expansionist group, while obviously pan-Abrahamic with Jewish roots. (We're not anti-Islamic, simply anti-Sharia and anti-Palestinian.)

What I'm trying to say is that we form the bulk of both nation's conservative parties and will nonetheless work with the Crusaders if they offer to not show aggression towards us for our heritage and to protect us from the ardent threat that is Saranidia, "Isratine" and their axis.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Rusthenia wrote:Oi Saranidi, I can be the Crusaders with Rusthenian support yes?

yes

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

White Finlandia
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby White Finlandia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Application form
Nation IC name: Grand Duchy of Finland
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 500 Jaegers

Yes, this is PPC, ditto with Syria. Going to try RPing with you again and see how it works.
Last edited by White Finlandia on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:55 pm

Rusthenia wrote:Can I play the Crusaders?

Yes but send an application like everyone else

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Maccabean Resistance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Rusthenia wrote:Oi Saranidi, I can be the Crusaders with Rusthenian support yes?

yes

I think anyone supporting the side of the Crusaders should have an opportunity to play as them.

Rusthenia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusthenia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Rusthenia wrote:Can I play the Crusaders?

Yes but send an application like everyone else

Application form
Nation IC name: The Kingdom of Assyria, Pheionica and Jerusalem
side(delete as appropriate): Crusader Empire (Duh)
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 150,000
amount of money(if applicable): 3,000,000

NStats not used.

Levantine Crusade Union
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Levantine Crusade Union » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Application form
Nation IC name: The Commonwealth of the Levantine Crusaders' Union (puppet of Israeli Maccabean Resistance.)
side(delete as appropriate): Crusader Empire (Duh, it's who we are. No less than the liberation of the Holy Land.)
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 425,000 Crusaders (17 Infantry Divisions) 60,000 tanks/assorted fighting vehicles (2 Armored Field Corps)
amount of money(if applicable): Our entire GDP ($110.99 billion)

Rusthenia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusthenia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Levantine Crusade Union wrote:Application form
Nation IC name: The Commonwealth of the Levantine Crusaders' Union (puppet of Israeli Maccabean Resistance.)
side(delete as appropriate): Crusader Empire (Duh, it's who we are. No less than the liberation of the Holy Land.)
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 425,000 Crusaders (17 Infantry Divisions) 60,000 tanks/assorted fighting vehicles (2 Armored Field Corps)

I made a crusader empire one go up one post.

NStats not used.

Levantine Crusade Union
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Levantine Crusade Union » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Rusthenia wrote:

Perhaps an alliance between the two groups?
(This version really isn't claiming territory, rather scattered groups with bases in the Middle East and Europe.)

Rusthenia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusthenia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Levantine Crusade Union wrote:
Rusthenia wrote:

Perhaps an alliance between the two groups?
(This version really isn't claiming territory, rather scattered groups with bases in the Middle East and Europe.)

that seems good, we just need to both be accepted

NStats not used.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:32 am

Oh boy...
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:48 am

accepted

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents