NATION

PASSWORD

Commend Christmas

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Unsere Ostdeutschland
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Commend Christmas

Postby Unsere Ostdeutschland » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:03 am

Just a few minutes before this was typed, I submitted a SC proposal in hopes of commending the region of “Christmas”. In summary of the proposal, my reasoning is due to their unity of nations and regions, and their constant self defence and removal of occupying forces.

To any WA Delegate, I hope that you can take some time out of your schedule, read, and approve of it.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:24 am

Please at least post the draft here so that it can be seen, since stuff on the gameside can’t easily be given feedback when you’ve already submitted it.

As well, “gets invaded a lot and comes up smiling” isn’t really much grounds for commendation.
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Return to Security Council