NATION

PASSWORD

[R] poss. flaming/trolling "ICE" thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

[R] poss. flaming/trolling "ICE" thread

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:05 am

Implying that other posters haven't got a brain doesn't seem kosher. And I don't believe "NPC" is a compliment, either.

Arayas wrote:Imagine if the NPCs that say abolish ice treated invaders with the same level of collectivized guilt as they do ICE. But that would require a working brain.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:16 am

Calling for shooting pot smokers dead.

South Ccanda wrote:
Purgatio wrote:
Well, not under current law, no. I agree. Under current US law, the US isn't allowed to make its own citizens Stateless. But it should. If society is better off without a parasitic individual in its borders sucking up limited resources and contributing to public nuisances and menacing our communities, we should be able to eject him. We need to move away from this notion that citizenship within a community is a right, it's not. The community should be able to eject you when you're no longer being productive.

hell, why deport the pot smoker when we can just kill them? deportation costs hundreds of dollars, but a 9mm bullet is just 15 cents a round!
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:45 am

Just going to add these to the pile here instead of creating a new thread for it. Underlined bold mine.

Rojava Free State wrote:......what is it with this NPC crap anyhow? No snowflake, not everyone who disagrees with you is some kind of automated robot. We're also not Hillary supporters or communists or mostly muslim either. We're just descent human beings whose first reaction to a homeless Venezuelan woman and kids isn't to pull out a damn gun on them like some psychotic lunatic

^ Flamebaiting.

Rojava Free State wrote:
Page wrote:A more accurate headline: American who didn't do anything wrong kidnapped by an armed gang. And unfortunately, many people are living in fear of this gang which gets to run wild in our communities.

I would laugh if I saw some ICE agents get run out of Los Angeles by an angry mob. I'd laugh harder if they weren't able to run fast enough. :rofl:
What a crooked circle of fiends they are. The sooner they're gone, the better

^ Advocating/Wishing Death.

Utceforp wrote:
Saiwania wrote:The person in question looks foreign enough, so ICE should get no blame in trying to deport him. I'd agree to a settlement though. The purpose of a lawsuit is to get compensation for damages. Its not to get rich or to be able to live in the lap of luxury or any of that nonsense, even though this is sometimes the new effect of certain cases.

This man should perhaps get up to $100,000 at most. A few years' worth of wages that his previous job would've gotten him. Enough to give him plenty of time to find a new job but not enough to retire on the spot.

God, you're a dedicated troll.

^ Trollnaming/Trolling
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Purgatio wrote:
South Ccanda wrote:hell, why deport the pot smoker when we can just kill them? deportation costs hundreds of dollars, but a 9mm bullet is just 15 cents a round!

Completely agree, glad someone sees what's important.

Unless you're being sarcastic.

Related to above report.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:21 pm

Giving evidence in relation to a report is still okay, right?

Purgatio clarified his belief here:
viewtopic.php?p=35014333#p35014333
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:11 pm

Calling for the execution of non-US citizens.

Cascadian Vinland wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
I think the Trump administration has made everyone too jumpy to just deport people.

I think we should strip citizenship status from non-ethnic Americans and make them live under laws for aliens. Anyone who isn't here legally should just be executed.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

The Greater Ohio Valley
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Advocating death.

Cascadian Vinland wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
So basically crimes against humanity for the sake of your fee-fees.

Mass immigration is a crime against humanity. The perpetrators should receive state executions.
Occasionally the Neo-American States
"Choke on the ashes of your hate."
- Free speech
- Weapons rights
- Democracy
- LGBTQ+ rights
- Racial equality
- Gender/sexual equality
- Voting rights
- Universal healthcare
- Workers rights
- Drug decriminalization
- Cannabis legalization
- Due process
- Rehabilitative justice
- Religious freedom
- Choice
- Environmental protections
- Secularism
ANTI
- Fascism/Nazism
- Conservatism
- Nationalism
- Authoritarianism/Totalitarianism
- Traditionalism
- Ethnic/racial supremacy
- Racism
- Sexism
- Transphobia
- Homophobia
- Religious extremism
- Laissez-faire capitalism
- Warmongering
- Accelerationism
- Isolationism
- Theocracy
- Anti-intellectualism
- Climate change denialism

The Greater Ohio Valley
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:30 pm

Flaming or trolling.

Cascadian Vinland wrote:
Internationalist Bastard wrote:Hell one better, my mom was an illegal immigrant

You should probably be put into slavery then.
Last edited by The Greater Ohio Valley on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Occasionally the Neo-American States
"Choke on the ashes of your hate."
- Free speech
- Weapons rights
- Democracy
- LGBTQ+ rights
- Racial equality
- Gender/sexual equality
- Voting rights
- Universal healthcare
- Workers rights
- Drug decriminalization
- Cannabis legalization
- Due process
- Rehabilitative justice
- Religious freedom
- Choice
- Environmental protections
- Secularism
ANTI
- Fascism/Nazism
- Conservatism
- Nationalism
- Authoritarianism/Totalitarianism
- Traditionalism
- Ethnic/racial supremacy
- Racism
- Sexism
- Transphobia
- Homophobia
- Religious extremism
- Laissez-faire capitalism
- Warmongering
- Accelerationism
- Isolationism
- Theocracy
- Anti-intellectualism
- Climate change denialism

South Ccanda
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby South Ccanda » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:Calling for shooting pot smokers dead.

South Ccanda wrote:hell, why deport the pot smoker when we can just kill them? deportation costs hundreds of dollars, but a 9mm bullet is just 15 cents a round!

This is an obvious sarcasm, I regard all people as people, but if I need to take it down, I will.

I actually even stated that it was sarcasm later as well.

Also, that isn't a call to action, which would be an actual call for ban. this is mere suggestion with highly sarcastic connotation.
Last edited by South Ccanda on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am Center-Left Libertarian. (-3,-3) on the Political Compass. My friends call me Whiskey cause I was named after a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

I've been drowning myself in work, I just started Culinary School, and I recently got called a Boot Licker for thanking a veteran for their service. I'm sad that I have to witness the part of history where supporting Cops and Troops is seen and a radical ideology.
Updated on August 25th, 2020

South Ccanda
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby South Ccanda » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:40 pm

South Ccanda wrote:
Purgatio wrote:
Completely agree, glad someone sees what's important.

Unless you're being sarcastic.

that may be the biggest, most sassy, most fabulous strawman I'e ever built
I am Center-Left Libertarian. (-3,-3) on the Political Compass. My friends call me Whiskey cause I was named after a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

I've been drowning myself in work, I just started Culinary School, and I recently got called a Boot Licker for thanking a veteran for their service. I'm sad that I have to witness the part of history where supporting Cops and Troops is seen and a radical ideology.
Updated on August 25th, 2020

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:51 pm

This one is prolific. Might be a Stormer.

Cascadian Vinland wrote:
Internationalist Bastard wrote:I'm in an interracial marriage :)

You will suffer the second death when Christ returns. Beastiality is forbidden.

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Cascadian Vinland wrote:
Valgora wrote:The second coming of Jesus Christ ain't going to happen.

And interracial marriages ain't bestiality. Where did you learn to believe in such stupidity?

Blacks aren't sons of Adam. They are beasts that wear sack cloth and work the vinyards. They can't control their lusts and riot. It's all in the Bible.

Cascadian Vinland
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cascadian Vinland » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:59 pm

The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Advocating death.

Cascadian Vinland wrote:Mass immigration is a crime against humanity. The perpetrators should receive state executions.

Yes, the death penalty is lethal. I'm sorry if this comes as a shock to you.

Cascadian Vinland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascadian Vinland » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:This one is prolific. Might be a Stormer.

Cascadian Vinland wrote:You will suffer the second death when Christ returns. Beastiality is forbidden.

Oh, noes! Did someone on the internet say something you didn't approve of?!?! :rofl:

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:03 pm

Cascadian Vinland wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:This one is prolific. Might be a Stormer.

Oh, noes! Did someone on the internet say something you didn't approve of?!?! :rofl:

There's a fine line between "saying something someone else doesn't agree with" and "actually being a complete jerkwad". You have crossed that line.
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

Cascadian Vinland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascadian Vinland » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:09 pm

New Excalibus wrote:
Cascadian Vinland wrote:Oh, noes! Did someone on the internet say something you didn't approve of?!?! :rofl:

There's a fine line between "saying something someone else doesn't agree with" and "actually being a complete jerkwad". You have crossed that line.

I'm a racist. I'm sorry if that offends your personal sensibilities, but I have no obligation to adopt them myself.

His Excellence
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby His Excellence » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:27 am

Cascadian Vinland wrote:Racism is reality. Racism is moral, just, and good. Anti-racism is a delusion that destroys lives, communities, and even nations.

Cascadian Vinland wrote:I'm sorry if that offends your personal sensibilities

Referring to people as animals and claiming they should be killed or deported for daring to not be white isn't "offending personal sensibilities," it's inflammatory behavior.
Between your threadjacking, advocating death, flagrant hate speech, personal attacks, and snarking in a moderation thread, you've broken at least a few forum rules regarding conduct and etiquette.
Edit: in regards to the below post, I apologize if this is spam, just wanted to get the story straight for CV since he seems confused as to why his conduct is getting him reported.
Last edited by His Excellence on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:37 am

sorry if this in itself is considered spamming moderation, but whether racism should be accepted on the forums is a discussion thread topic. Posting it on this thread makes it more difficult for the mods to find the actual reports and is classed as spamming moderation.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Cascadian Vinland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascadian Vinland » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:33 pm

His Excellence wrote:
Cascadian Vinland wrote:Racism is reality. Racism is moral, just, and good. Anti-racism is a delusion that destroys lives, communities, and even nations.

Cascadian Vinland wrote:I'm sorry if that offends your personal sensibilities

Referring to people as animals and claiming they should be killed or deported for daring to not be white isn't "offending personal sensibilities," it's inflammatory behavior.
Between your threadjacking, advocating death, flagrant hate speech, personal attacks, and snarking in a moderation thread, you've broken at least a few forum rules regarding conduct and etiquette.
Edit: in regards to the below post, I apologize if this is spam, just wanted to get the story straight for CV since he seems confused as to why his conduct is getting him reported.

If you want to be inflamed over my opinions, that's your problem. IDGAF.

Cascadian Vinland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascadian Vinland » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:34 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:sorry if this in itself is considered spamming moderation, but whether racism should be accepted on the forums is a discussion thread topic. Posting it on this thread makes it more difficult for the mods to find the actual reports and is classed as spamming moderation.

Nah. I'm being talked about. I have a right to say whatever I want.

Cascadian Vinland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascadian Vinland » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Giving evidence in relation to a report is still okay, right?

Who appointed you the thought police, faggot?

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:58 pm

Cascadian Vinland wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:sorry if this in itself is considered spamming moderation, but whether racism should be accepted on the forums is a discussion thread topic. Posting it on this thread makes it more difficult for the mods to find the actual reports and is classed as spamming moderation.

Nah. I'm being talked about. I have a right to say whatever I want.

Except for the fact that NS has rules, and you don't have a right to say whatever you want. Sure, it sounds undemocratic, but that's kind of how it works here.
Cascadian Vinland wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Giving evidence in relation to a report is still okay, right?

Who appointed you the thought police, faggot?

That's definitely a word that you'll get banned for.
You're on thin ice there, buddy. >:(
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Cascadian Vinland wrote:I have a right to say whatever I want.

Within the rules, that's true. However ...
Cascadian Vinland wrote:Who appointed you the thought police, faggot?

... is flaming under the rules. Based entirely on your responses in this thread, I'm going to jump straight to a *** three day forumban for flaming ***

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:32 pm

New Excalibus wrote:There's a fine line between "saying something someone else doesn't agree with" and "actually being a complete jerkwad". You have crossed that line.
New Excalibus wrote:That's definitely a word that you'll get banned for.
You're on thin ice there, buddy. >:(

As are you. You are not a moderator. You are not reporting new offenses. You are not named in anyone else's reports and therefore aren't defending yourself. You therefore have no valid reason to post in this thread.

*** Warned for spamming in Moderation. *** The only reason you're not also getting a warning for Moderator Impersonation is that you didn't quite come out and claim you were warning them ... but it was close.

Cascadian Vinland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascadian Vinland » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:54 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Cascadian Vinland wrote:I have a right to say whatever I want.

Within the rules, that's true. However ...
Cascadian Vinland wrote:Who appointed you the thought police, faggot?

... is flaming under the rules. Based entirely on your responses in this thread, I'm going to jump straight to a *** three day forumban for flaming ***

I thought that was pretty lame. Some jerkwad assumes authority to police the thoughts of others, I call them out for it, and you ban me for three days. If that isn't a faggot, then I don't know what is.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation