NATION

PASSWORD

Buy some Riikskredits!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Deltanium
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Buy some Riikskredits!

Postby Deltanium » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:09 am

The Deltian Government has a surplus this year, so they are selling a lot of Riikskredits.

Info

1 Riikskredit= 1.91 NationStates Dollars
The Empire of Deltia
"As He died to make men holy, let us die 'cause we want to!"

I have joined the light theme war against the dark theme.

Death is a preferable alternative to communism, death is a preferable alternative to democracy. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. I just wanna die.

Discord server!

Christian Atheists are Atheists who behave like Christians... I guess that makes me an Atheist Christian?

I created a leader template with the stolen ideas of SC and Zitravgrad.

Radio Łódź:Sabaton- To Hell And Back|Der Warzau Telegraf: BREAKING: Valentine Z says the N-word!|American troops arrive in France

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:51 pm

What the fadge are Riikskredits?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:What the fadge are Riikskredits?

They are the official currency of Deltia (Deltanium (Note: the IC name is Deltia)
The Empire of Deltia

Death is a preferable alternative to communism, death is a preferable alternative to democracy. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. I just wanna die.

Discord server!

Christian Atheists are Atheists who behave like Christians... I guess that makes me an Atheist Christian?

Radio Łódź:Sabaton- To Hell And Back|Der Warzau Telegraf: BREAKING: Valentine Z says the N-word!|American troops arrive in France

Mioktopia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mioktopia » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Why buy Riikskredits, when you can steal them?
I'm just an idiot who loves history and Bears (I'm not a furry I swear)

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Mioktopia wrote:Why buy Riikskredits, when you can steal them?

Why buy them? You should buy them because we would nuke your nation if you steal them.
Last edited by Deltanium on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Deltia

Discord server!

The Great Imperator Jeffrey
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Deltanium wrote:

Why buy them? You should buy them because we would nuke your nation if you steal them.

Why buy them when I already have a perfectly good currency?
The Imperium is ruled by God-Imperator Jeffrey the Conqueror of Universes, Rightful Ruler of All, and Supreme Leader for All Eternity. The God-Imperator has control over a significant portion of the multiverse. Everyone is oppressed.
A Class 0.143 Civilization according to this index.
(Tier: 14 Type: 14)

Technology Level: FFT
Alignment: Lawful Evil
NS stats are a conspiracy against me.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

Mioktopia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mioktopia » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Deltanium wrote:

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:15 pm

The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:
Deltanium wrote:

Why buy them when I already have a perfectly good currency?

Do you not like having foreign currency? The money also comes with a trade deal.
The Empire of Deltia

Discord server!

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Mioktopia wrote:
Deltanium wrote:

No. I am just telling you the consequences if you steal them, genius.
The Empire of Deltia

Discord server!

The Great Imperator Jeffrey
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Deltanium wrote:
The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:Why buy them when I already have a perfectly good currency?

Do you not like having foreign currency? The money also comes with a trade deal.

Hmm...A trade deal you say? I love getting money from exporting goods. I will buy 100,000 Riikscredits
The Imperium is ruled by God-Imperator Jeffrey the Conqueror of Universes, Rightful Ruler of All, and Supreme Leader for All Eternity. The God-Imperator has control over a significant portion of the multiverse. Everyone is oppressed.
A Class 0.143 Civilization according to this index.
(Tier: 14 Type: 14)

Technology Level: FFT
Alignment: Lawful Evil
NS stats are a conspiracy against me.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

Mioktopia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mioktopia » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:23 pm

Deltanium wrote:
Mioktopia wrote:Image

No. I am just telling you the consequences if you steal them, genius.

Ok.

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:23 pm

The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:
Deltanium wrote:

Hmm...A trade deal you say? I love getting money from exporting goods. I will buy 100,000 Riikscredits

Ok then!
The Empire of Deltia

Discord server!

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:12 am

The Royal Treasury of Reino do Brazil will buy 200.000.000 Kredits from you at the rate of 1 R$ = NS$ 1.9269 as defined by nstreaker. and the trade deal of course...

Beloura
Envoy

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beloura » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:21 am

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:21 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:The Royal Treasury of Reino do Brazil will buy 200.000.000 Kredits from you at the rate of 1 R$ = NS$ 1.9269 as defined by nstreaker. and the trade deal of course...

Ok then! Ah, Capitalism!
The Empire of Deltia

Discord server!

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:44 pm

To whom it may concern,

We are Príomhbanc Maltróipea, the principal and most venerable financial institution of the Maltropian state and sole authorised issuer of currency on behalf of the Maltropian crown. We are also responsible for holding a portion of the crown's assets, which includes a substantial quantity of foreign currency. On occasion we will supplement this cash reserve from currencies of which we already maintain a holding or will identify and acquire from other sources.

It is unclear how much currency you are currently offering for sale. Similarly, the vendor has not, that we can see, been identified by name. However, presuming the recipient to be the rightful seller of Deltan Riikskredits, I am informing you of Príomhbanc Maltróipea's intention to acquire the value of (MD)€20,000,000,000 in Riikskredits. At current exchange rates, with the Maltropia ducat pegged at approximately 0.4878 NSD to the ducat and taking your statement that 1 Riikskredit is valued at 1.91 NSD, we estimate our purchase to come to the sum of 21,465,968,600 Riikskredits.

I look forward to your reply. Please, if you have any queries, I invite you to write to us without delay so that we can answer as soon as possible.

Regards,
Daniel O'Laoghaire,
Reserve Acquisition Department
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:38 am

Maltropia wrote:

To whom it may concern,

We are Príomhbanc Maltróipea, the principal and most venerable financial institution of the Maltropian state and sole authorised issuer of currency on behalf of the Maltropian crown. We are also responsible for holding a portion of the crown's assets, which includes a substantial quantity of foreign currency. On occasion we will supplement this cash reserve from currencies of which we already maintain a holding or will identify and acquire from other sources.

It is unclear how much currency you are currently offering for sale. Similarly, the vendor has not, that we can see, been identified by name. However, presuming the recipient to be the rightful seller of Deltan Riikskredits, I am informing you of Príomhbanc Maltróipea's intention to acquire the value of (MD)€20,000,000,000 in Riikskredits. At current exchange rates, with the Maltropia ducat pegged at approximately 0.4878 NSD to the ducat and taking your statement that 1 Riikskredit is valued at 1.91 NSD, we estimate our purchase to come to the sum of 21,465,968,600 Riikskredits.

I look forward to your reply. Please, if you have any queries, I invite you to write to us without delay so that we can answer as soon as possible.

Regards,
(Image)
Daniel O'Laoghaire,
Reserve Acquisition Department

Deal!
The Empire of Deltia

Discord server!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:40 am

Can I trade them for my Schrutebucks ?
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Deltanium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:41 am

Valentine Z wrote:Can I trade them for my Schrutebucks ?

Yeah, sure.
The Empire of Deltia

Discord server!

Ionicus
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ionicus » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:05 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO: Deltanium
DATE: 13-DEC-2018
SUBJECT: RE: Buy some Riikskredits!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern,

Greetings, allow me to introduce myself - I am Paul Allen, the CEO of YAG Technologies International. While we have no need for exchanging our Ionician Credits for Riikskredits, we are interested in making a deal with you. Computers and electronic money are the foundation of any modern banking system - in fact the majority of the world's money resides in a purely digital form. YAG Technologies International would like to provide your nation with 12 of our TM Mark IV Mainframe Computers. We believe that the inclusion of such technology in your nation would ease both internal banking transactions, while also expediting monetary exchanges between your nation and other nations.

We are prepared to accept Riikskredits in lieu of NationStates Dollars. We are also prepared to give you a 15% discount on this order. Additionally, we will generously include our money back guarunteed glitch free operating system GOD OS bundled with our Business Applications Package (B.A.P.) for FREE. We hope to hear from you soon.

Paul Allen, CEO of YAG Technologies International

===Attachment: Proposed Order===
12x TM Mark IV Mainframes
Cost: 12x 14,999.99 + 19.99 S&H = 180,019.87 NSD // 12x GOD OS + B.A.P. = FREE
180,019.87 NSD = 94,251.24 Riikskredits
15% Discount = -14,137.67 Riikskredits
Total = 80,113.57 Riikskredits
Last edited by Ionicus on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quality > Quantity
━━━━━━━━━━
Proud owner of TALON National Arms Corporation & YAG Technologies Int'l
Regional member of Astyria

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade