NATION

PASSWORD

M̆jìnk̆vók Sinm̆jòn (Read/Tag only)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Dawetid
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

M̆jìnk̆vók Sinm̆jòn (Read/Tag only)

Postby Dawetid » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:09 am

Introduction

«M̆jìnk̆vók Sinm̆jòn» (မျိန်ႇကွို့က်းသိန်မျို့န်ႇ · 民國新聞) is a privately owned news publisher reporting from the Republic of Dawetid. Media is available in physical form (newspaper and magazines) and virtual form (on television, online, and on social media). Articles are translated by the International department of the publisher.
If our news interests you, please subscribe by submitting the following form:
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/vZqHc4v0/path9.png[/img]
[size=200][b]Subscription Form[/b][/size][/align]
I hereby subscribe to «[i]M̆jìnk̆vók Sinm̆jòn[/i]» and would like to receive further news.
Signed, [u]name or username[/u][/box]

Please place any comments or suggestions here.
Last edited by Dawetid on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
There are some people that are there purely to oppose everything I say or do.
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Banned because all hail ban-hammer, the only true ruler and savior of this thread.

[REDACTED] wrote:Although, let's talk about your obsession with ŋ, k, and j.

Discord server has risen again. Come join!

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:18 am

4 December 2018, Tuesday
Issue (1)

A museum is a living textbook
Trungking Historical Museum to use neutral language

The staff of Trungking Historical Museum (T̆ruŋkiŋ Lèks̆jw̄́ Pákm̆jòtk̆ván တြုင်ကိင်လေ့က်ႇသျေုးပက်းမျို့တ်ႇကွန်း 中京歷史博物館) have decided in a meeting, that they will rewrite some descriptions of exhibitions to use politically neutral language. Trungking has historically been a Nationalist Party-dominant region, so in the past, in order to attract tourism, the staff have admitted to using pro-Nationalist descriptions in their exhibitions. With the rising support of other parties, along with migration both in and out of Trungking, this will change, and descriptions will be used that aim not to bias towards any political orientation.

When asked whether this will alienate the existing Nationalist majority, one staff member, who wished to remain anonymous, replied:
“A museum is a living textbook, and there is no place for political bias in a textbook.”

Tsokap citizens call for renaming of their province

Citizens of Tsokap (Cōkàp စိုကပ်ႇ 㑳砝) have initiated a referendum to rename their province, and their capital city with the same name, from “Cōkàp စိုကပ်ႇ” to “Cōkáp စိုကပ်း”, where the tone of the second syllable changes from the low second tone to the high fourth tone. The English “Tsokap” and Chinese name「㑳砝」shall remain the same.

Lim Tsuen-yuk (Lìm Cŷnjùk လိမ်ႇ စိူ့န်ႈယုက်ႇ 林俊育), Historian and Linguist of Tsokap University, remarks:
“The syllable formation kàp ကပ်ႇ violates the phonotactics of Classical Dawetidish. For the first 25 consonants, syllables beginning with a voiceless consonant must have a ‘dark’ tone (tones 1 -, 3 -̂ ႈ and 4 -́ း), while those with a voiced consonant must have a ‘light’ tone (tones 2 -̀ ႇ, 5 -̌ ႉ and 6 -̃ ႊ). The syllable kàp ကပ်ႇ was a mistake carried over during the late Quark dynasty, when documents were hurriedly copied and there were no proofreaders, so this mistake somehow made it through the official documents.”

Currently, out of the 5 million people of the province that voted so far, approximately 64 % voted in favor of the change, 25 % voted against, and 11 % abstained. The referendum will continue until December 10. If it succeeds, the proposal will be submitted to the Supreme Parliament.
Last edited by Dawetid on Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Banned because all hail ban-hammer, the only true ruler and savior of this thread.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:43 am

5 December 2018, Wednesday
Issue (2)

Police officer kills actor over historical symbol

In Daewmyin City, Kwangbiuk Province (K̆vaŋb̆jùk-S̆jéŋ Dą̃m̆jìn-Zī̌ ကွင်ဗျုက်ႇသျေ့င်းဒါ်ႊမျိန်ႇဇီႉ 光復省大民市), a police officer has killed an actor over the display of a historical flag used by the former fascist puppet regime “United Dawetidish Empire”.

The actor, Dreu XX (D̆rěv XX ဒြေ့ဝ်ႉ XX 趙××) was on the way to Lake Daewmyin (Dą̃m̆jìn-Qṑ ဒါ်ႊမျိန်ႇဧိုႇ 大民湖), where he was suddenly assaulted and killed by officer Ngo XX (Ŋṑ XX ငိုႇ XX 吳××) for “advocating terrorism”, even though he tried to explain that it was for a historical reenactment – specifically on the Fall of Daewmyin (1937).

The “United Dawetidish Empire” (L̆jènqɔ̀p Dávḕtʹə́d Tē̂k̆vók လျေ့န်ႇဧော့ပ်ႇဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းတေႈကွို့က်း 聯合達偉特帝國) was a short-lived fascist puppet regime of the Democratic Empire of Antimony set up in World War II, when said nation invaded Dawetid. It alone is responsible for massacre of over 40 million civilians in the occupied regions during the War. After the War it was classified as a terror organization, and all remaining symbolism related to it had to be removed. Display of such symbolism in public is now punishable by a small fine, unless it is used for education/research, entertainment, or related purposes.

Officer Ngo defended that he was assaulted by Dreu while he was routinely inspecting for drunk-driving, but witnesses claimed that it was Ngo who started the assault while Dreu was sitting in the driver's seat.

Ngo now has his position suspended for further investigation.

New letter in the alphabet?

Ministry of Education proposed the addition of a letter to the traditional alphabet, to account for a “missing sound” in the Dawetidish language.

The new letter will have the sound [f], as in the English word fox, or the Chinese word 發 .

“This sound is already standard in most languages of the world, but only our language does not have it. Therefore it is essential to add this sound to our alphabet if we want to keep up with the world.”

Currently the sound [f] in foreign words is represented by the letter sequence p̆ʹh (ဖှ), while Sino-Dawetidish words equivalent to [f] in Chinese have in Dawetidish the sounds p̆jv, p̆ʹjv or b̆jv (ပျွ ဖျွ ဗျွ).

The Modern form of this letter has been confirmed to be f, while the Traditional form is still under debate. Current proposed shapes include ၽ ၿ ႀ ႎ ꩯ ꧤ.

The current alphabet has 34 letters, but this letter will be placed in the 35th position, after the last letter q ဧ.
Last edited by Dawetid on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:30 am

Subscription Form

I hereby subscribe to «M̆jìnk̆vók Sinm̆jòn» and would like to receive further news.
Signed, kochengkochenk
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:57 am

6 December 2018, Thursday
Issue (3)

Mass suicide of 10 students at Gyungwah Park

Trungking (T̆ruŋkiŋ တြုင်ကိင် 中京) was hit with shock and tragedy: Gyungwah Park (Ğjũŋvā̀ Kuŋj̆vàn ဂျုင်ႊဝါႇကုင်ယွန်ႇ 共和公園) saw a mass suicide of 10 high school students.

At around 3:00 pm (Trungking Time), a local resident reported to local authorities, that a group of trees in Gyungwah Park had 10 bodies hanging from them. Near them were 10 schoolbags, each filled with Dawetidish Literature textbooks, which revealed that all 10 people were students. The textbooks indicated that they were from Gyungwah High School (Ğjũŋvā̀ Kavt̆ruŋ ဂျုင်ႊဝါႇကဝ်တြုင် 共和高中), the highest-ranking high school in Trungking. By their student IDs, it was deduced that all 10 students belonged to the same class. One of the students' schoolbags was unique, in that it contained several unidentified medicine and a letter, addressed to the student's mother. The content will not be revealed here due to its disturbing nature. The case was ruled to be a mass suicide.

Our reporters asked other students of their class if they knew about this case, only to receive negative responses. According to the classmates, the 10 students were “always ranked the top of their class for this subject”. Even the teacher burst out in tears upon hearing this message:
“It's a great pity that I lost my top students. I've always had the pleasure of teaching them. I can't speak for the rest of the class, but at least I will remember them.”

The park will be closed for further investigation, such as the motives of the case. The remaining medicine will be removed for laboratory testing.

New subscriber

Thank you, kochengkochenk! We hope you enjoy our news.
Last edited by Dawetid on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:57 pm

7 December 2018, Friday

No issue today

Due to complicated matters, there will be no news today.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:44 am

8 December 2018, Saturday
Issue (4)

A single spark can start a great fire
Quark Hsuan-doong addresses Gyungwah Park mass suicide

President Quark Hsuan-doong (K̆vák J̆vhándùŋ ကွက်း ယွှန်းဒုင်ႇ 郭烜彤) visited Gyungwah Park (Ğjũŋvā̀ Kuŋj̆vàn ဂျုင်ႊဝါႇကုင်ယွန်ႇ 共和公園) and gave a speech addressing the mass suicide of 10 students. In the speech he criticized our nation's current education system.

“Our education system is constantly repeating that the individual is insignificant, and one must be in a group to have any value. However, the current generation is rather unlike ours, in that they take pleasure in achieving something individually, and are easily discouraged by what we would take as encouraging.
Fortunately in our language there is another proverb: A single spark can start a great fire. We should be encouraging this spirit, instead of discouraging.”

The audience gave a one-minute standing ovation. Ministry of Education says they will revise their system.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:13 am

9 December 2018, Sunday

No issue today

There will be no news today because staff is on vacation.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:01 am

Subscription Form

I hereby subscribe to «M̆jìnk̆vók Sinm̆jòn» and would like to receive further news.
Signed, Pan-Asiatic States
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Subscription Form

Signed, (KremlinPressHQ)
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:07 am

10 December 2018, Monday
Issue (5)

Ministry of Transport considers to restrict motorcycles in downtown Trungking

In the past week, the Ministry of Transport was flooded with complaints from downtown Trungking (T̆ruŋkiŋ တြုင်ကိင် 中京) regarding the overflowing presence of motorcycles.

A report revealed that in downtown Trungking alone, over 90 % of vehicle accidents are caused by motorcycles. A local commented:
“They drive us into all kinds of accidents, and we get the blame for it. At least we should revoke their privileges.”

The Ministry of Transport has drafted a plan to restrict motorcycles in the region during peak hours, though they will not be completely banned.

Tsokap renamed!

Citizens of Tsokap (Cōkàp စိုကပ်ႇ 㑳砝) have initiated a referendum to rename their province, and their capital city with the same name, from “Cōkàp စိုကပ်ႇ” to “Cōkáp စိုကပ်း”, where the tone of the second syllable changes from the low second tone to the high fourth tone. The English “Tsokap” and Chinese name「㑳砝」shall remain the same.

Lim Tsuen-yuk (Lìm Cŷnjùk လိမ်ႇ စိူ့န်ႈယုက်ႇ 林俊育), Historian and Linguist of Tsokap University, remarks:
“The syllable formation kàp ကပ်ႇ violates the phonotactics of Classical Dawetidish. For the first 25 consonants, syllables beginning with a voiceless consonant must have a ‘dark’ tone (tones 1 -, 3 -̂ ႈ and 4 -́ း), while those with a voiced consonant must have a ‘light’ tone (tones 2 -̀ ႇ, 5 -̌ ႉ and 6 -̃ ႊ). The syllable kàp ကပ်ႇ was a mistake carried over during the late Quark dynasty, when documents were hurriedly copied and there were no proofreaders, so this mistake somehow made it through the official documents.”

The referendum succeed with 87 % of voters voting for the change.

New subscribers

Thank you, Pan-Asiatic States and KremlinPressHQ! We hope you enjoy our news.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 am

11 December 2018, Tuesday
Issue (6)

New letter in the alphabet!
Letter f (ၽ) to be used officially

The Ministry of Education has approved the addition of a new letter in the alphabet.

The letter has the Modern form f and Traditional form (ၽ). It is pronounced [f], like f in the English word fire. It is the 35th and final letter of the alphabet, placed after q (ဧ).

While this sound does not occur in any native word, it is necessary to transcribe foreign sounds, for example: Frank = F̆raŋ̆k (ၽြင်္က်), Hoff = Hɔf (ဟော့ၽ်). This sound was previously transcribed p̆ʹh (ဖှ).

Textbooks are to be republished to include this letter, and the Ministry of Education provides a free update to keyboard software.
Last edited by Dawetid on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:34 am

12 December 2018, Wednesday
Issue (7)

Murder in Krautau

Krautau (K̆ravtáv ကြဝ်တဝ်း 鮫島) Province was greeted this morning with a case of murder. While the identities of neither the victim and culprit are revealed yet, locals have reported that the culprit was a tourist from our neighboring nation, Democratic Empire of Antimony.

When asked about the motives, the culprit refused to answer, only to give a series of threats to his neighbors. He has been currently detained by the local authority, and is facing deportation in a few days.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:24 am

14 December 2018, Friday
Issue (8)

Krautau murderer deported, DawetidishAntimonite relations worsen

The tourist that murdered a local of Krautau (K̆ravtáv ကြဝ်တဝ်း 鮫島) Province was a citizen of the Democratic Empire of Antimony. He has been deported today and banned from entry into the Republic of Dawetid for a month.

At a press conference, a representative from the Democratic Empire of Antimony threatened our nation with sanction if it does not lift the ban. To this, our Minister of Foreign Affairs, Quark Tsuen-zai (K̆vák Cŷnzàj ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ 郭俊材) replied:
“No matter where you’re from, once you enter our sovereign nation, then you are subject to our laws. In addition, I’m quite sure that such an act would be illegal also in your nation.”

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:56 am

15 December 2018, Saturday

No issue today

We would like to inform that there is no issue today, as the staff is collecting information.

Scottish Socialists
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Scottish Socialists » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:00 am

Subscription Form

Signed, ClarksonYouPillock
☭ People's Republic of Scotland ☭
"I detest the Tories and everything they stand for." - Nicola Sturgeon
MON THE RANGERS!

“Did I miss the train or did the train miss me?” - Gary Brannan

Click here for advice.

Pro: The EU, The SNP, Independent Kurdistan, Scottish Nationalism, Social Democracy, Rangers F.C
Anti: British nationalism, Brexit, the UK, Conservatives, the Labour Party, Putin, Celtic F.C, Liz Truss
iSideWith results | 8values Results

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:27 am

16 December 2018, Sunday
Issue (9)

Schoolchild left alone in the rain

In a primary school in Trungking (T̆ruŋkiŋ တြုင်ကိင် 中京), Gyungwah Primary School (Ğjũŋvā̀ Sévqɔ̀k ဂျုင်ႊဝါႇသေ့ဝ်းဧော့က်ႇ 共和小學), a teacher was suspended from her job for letting a schoolchild stand alone in the rain.

It was a rainy day in Trungking. The teacher Zen X (Zèn X ဇေ့န်ႇ X 錢×) was interacting with the children, when suddenly she heard a student, Quark X (K̆vák X ကွက်း X 郭×), give a sneeze during her talking. Zen then reprimanded Quark for "disturbing the class" and demanded that he "stay outside until [he] learn[s] some manners".

When Quark returned home, he tested his body temperature, and it revealed that he got a cold. His parents contacted the teacher, who refused to comment on this issue. However, the principal agreed to investigate on this case, and found that it was true.

The teacher was suspended from her job for a week, and Quark was advised to stay home for as long as is necessary to recover.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:36 am

17 December 2018, Monday
Issue (10)

Counterfeit makeup found at border

On the border between the Democratic Empire of Antimony and Myinkeng (M̆jìnkéŋ မျိန်ႇကေ့င်း 民境) Province, a container was detected that was full of counterfeit makeup products.

Taking a sample counterfeit product and inspecting by eye, the label had a supposed delivery address to Myinkeng Province. However, the staff were quick to identify it as a fake address, as the street, Brakhai Street (B̆ràkháj-k̆raj ဗြက်ႇဟယ်းကြယ် 白海街) was not in Central District (T̆̆ruŋ-k̆ʹjō တြုင်ချို 中區) as written, but in neighboring Wabieng District (Vā̀b̆jèŋ-k̆ʹjō ဝါႇဗျေ့င်ႇချို 和平區), both of which are districts in the capital city of the province, Myintrung (M̆jìnt̆ruŋ မျိန်ႇတြုင် 民中) City.

On a chemical test, the sample contained high concentrations of mercury (Hg), arsenic (As), lead (Pb), and cadmium (Cd), all of which are harmful substances, and all of which have been banned by the makeup industry of both nations.

The container has been intercepted and its contents confiscated by local authorities.
Last edited by Dawetid on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nova Colombian Confederation
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Colombian Confederation » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:16 am

Subscription Form

Signed, TecnocrataAmarillo
Nova Colombian Confederation

OH SHIT, IT'S ON!

Yo, it's me, -United Republic of Freedonia!. I got bored of that nation, i'm still keeping it active tho.
Btw, note that this nation is (mostly) based on my political views, but are taken with a wacky perspective and some things that NCC does are questionable. So don't take this nation seriously.
add 1492 posts
English is poop, help if mistake on dispatch or post.
So many layers of irony, that i think my skin can't breathe
hi im cringe
>wO

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:18 am

18 December 2018, Tuesday
Issue (11)

Foreigner Citizenship Morality Test to be revised

Ministry of Immigration has announced that it will revise its Foreigner Citizenship Morality Test, a test aimed at foreigners intending to apply for Dawetidish citizenship.

The test was proposed during the large-scale appearance of illegal immigrants and refugees, and was fully implemented in November 2018. Its aim is to “test whether a foreigner has been fully integrated into Dawetidish society, and hence can be considered as one of us”.

While the test contents will remain confidential, the proposed changes will remove questions on politics, and add more questions on morality, as suggested by the title of the test itself.

The changes will be implemented at the beginning of 2019. Those that have already passed the test, and hence are already citizens, do not need to retake it.
Last edited by Dawetid on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:03 am

19 December 2018, Wednesday
Issue (12)

Market stall closed due to food safety

In a small neighbourhood in Lehsan (Lē̃sæn လေႊသဲ့န် 麗山) Province, a vegetable market stall was investigated for food safety problems.

This stall was famous around the community, but recently, after purchasing and consuming cabbage, carrot, and onion from there, some people reported a sense of nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, and some got a fever. This has prompted the Ministry of Health to launch an investigation into this stall for any food safety concerns.

The investigation concluded with the result that the vegetables had excess pesticide which was not cleaned thoroughly before sale. The stall was ordered to close and the owner given one week for rectification.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:14 am

20 December 2018, Thursday
Issue (13)

Government receives scam call, responds

The Government has received a scam phone call, claiming to be from the “Ministry of Foreign Affairs”, stating that a minister’s “visa has expired”, though that minister only has our citizenship.

The minister, who formerly worked at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, did not hang up immediately, but acted as a civilian and proceeded to ask the scammer about some beginner-level details about the Ministry, all of which were answered with ease. He further started an advanced discussion, but at this time the scammer had already hung up.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been notified of this scam, and both the Government and Ministry of Foreign Affairs are seeking police assistance to investigate the identity of the scammer.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:29 am

21 December 2018, Friday

No issue today

We would like to inform that there is no issue today, as the staff is collecting information.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:20 am

22 December 2018, Saturday

Announcement

The staff of «M̆jìnk̆vók Sinm̆jòn» are on holiday until further notice. We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Last edited by Dawetid on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:37 am

24 December 2018, Monday
Issue (14)

Live from the Republic: Christmas Season

It is Christmas season, and the nation has entered its busiest time for the year. Everyone, locals and tourists, are celebrating.

In Trungking (T̆ruŋkiŋ တြုင်ကိင် 中京), the snow-covered Gyungwah Park (Ğjũŋvā̀ Kuŋj̆vàn ဂျုင်ႊဝါႇကုင်ယွန်ႇ 共和公園) is holding its annual Light Exhibition.

Meanwhile in Daewmyin (Dą̃m̆jìn ဒါ်ႊမျိန်ႇ 大民), we find children skating on the surface of Lake Daewmyin.

The people of Tsokap (Cōkáp စိုကပ်း 㑳砝) are fasting for the day, to account for the delicacy-filled Night Markets.

Last edited by Dawetid on Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information