NATION

PASSWORD

Cat-Herders United Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Cat-Herders United Embassy Program

Postby Cat-Herders United » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Embassies & Consulates to Cat-Herders United

To the respected members of the International Community,

In the interest of international cooperation and friendship among peoples, we have decided to begin a diplomatic representation program. Interested parties may apply to open an embassy in our capital El Pueblo Unido and consulates in any of our sixteen other towns.

Cat-Herders United as a nation is in favor of diplomatic solutions over the senseless and wasteful horrors of warfare. While we have not by any means neglected defense, we have just joined the World Assembly out of our commitment to diplomacy and multilateral action, and are looking forward to constructive dialog with other stakeholders in the international order.

Please find the below application for establishing embassies and consulates throughout our nation. Please let us know if you need any other information about Cat-Herders United or its foreign policy, we would be happy to help.

Sincerely,

Director Mačka Hajdú
President Catniss Mesteñero
Cat-Herders United Bureau of Foreign Affairs
Cat-Herders United

RULES

• No chemical, biological, nuclear, or other mass-destruction weapons may be brought into Cat-Herders United.
  • Security staff should be for security, not for a military invasion. We reserve the right to decline or eject any embassies if their security forces defy the limitations of common sense.
  • All ground vehicles must be fully electric or LNG/CNG propelled hybrids.
  • Ambassadors are given full diplomatic immunity. Consul Generals and embassy staff may not be charged for acts performed in the line of duty.

Code: Select all
[b]DIPLOMATIC REPRESENTATION[/b]
[b]Official Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy:[/b]
[b]Ideological stance of government (if any):[/b]
[b]Political system:[/b]
[b]Economic system:[/b]
[b]Official religion (if any):[/b]
[b]What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United?[/b]
[b]What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United?[/b]

[b]EMBASSY[/b]
[b]Ambassador's name:[/b]
[b]Any family or pets?[/b]
[b]How many embassy staff?[/b]
[b]How many service staff?[/b]
[b]How many security staff?[/b]
[b]How will security staff be armed?[/b]
[b]List any vehicles for this embassy.[/b]

[b]CONSULATE[/b]
[b]Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital?[/b]
[b]If yes, where?[/b]

EMBASSIES

For the list of embassies please see here

CONSULATES

Last edited by Cat-Herders United on Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Mačka Hajdú, Director
Bureau of Foreign Affairs
Cat-Herders United
THE MONARCHY DIARCESIAN
Hypurgeum Exoteric

2470 Clitylophu Street
Arcesius, Diarcesia
25 November 2018

Greetings,

The Monarchy Diarcesian would like to express its interest in establishing diplomatic relations with your nation by submitting the attached form.

DIPLOMATIC REPRESENTATION
Official Nation Name: Monarchia Diarcesium (The Monarchy Diarcesian)
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Maxence Bone, Hypurgess Exoteric
Ideological stance of government (if any):
Political system: Monarchy
Economic system: Mixed Market
Official religion (if any):
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Neutral
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Somewhat ambivalent

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Tara Nona
Any family or pets? Danielle, daughter
How many embassy staff? 12
How many service staff? 8
How many security staff? 10
How will security staff be armed? Pistols
List any vehicles for this embassy. Two sedans, two SUVs, all fully electric

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? No
If yes, where?

Respectfully yours,
Hypurgess Maxence Bone

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:42 pm

Diarcesia wrote:Mačka Hajdú, Director
Cat-Herders United
(Image)
THE MONARCHY DIARCESIAN
Hypurgeum Exoteric

2470 Clitylophu Street
Arcesius, Diarcesia
25 November 2018

Greetings,

The Monarchy Diarcesian would like to express its interest in establishing diplomatic relations with your nation by submitting the attached form.

Official Nation Name: Monarchia Diarcesium (The Monarchy Diarcesian)
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Maxence Bone, Hypurgess Exoteric
Political system: Monarchy
Economic system: Mixed Market
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Somewhat ambivalent

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Tara Nona
Any family or pets? Danielle, daughter
How many service staff? 8
How will security staff be armed? Pistols
List any vehicles for this embassy. Two sedans, two SUVs, all fully electric

CONSULATE
If yes, where?

Respectfully yours,
Hypurgess Maxence Bone

Dear Hypurgess Maxence Bone,

After having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept your ambassador Tara Nona. We hope for amicable and productive relations between our two great nations.

Your embassy shall be located at:

1043 Old Spanish Trail
El Pueblo Unido
Cat-Herders United

Sincerely yours,

Director Mačka Hajdú
Last edited by Cat-Herders United on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Yohannes in Cat-Herders United

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:20 pm

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Her Excellency the President Catniss Mesteñero
    His Excellency the Director Mačka Hajdú
    Honourable Members of the Cat-Herders United Assembly

From the Terra Incognita,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Excellency my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Wiebke Röthke in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Cat-Herders United.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Wiebke Röthke’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to The Honourable Members of the Cat-Herders United Assembly, and the Heads of Departments of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

Your Friend beyond The Seas,

MARION M

By the Will of the Nation State,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in the Continent of Yohannes.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    27 NOVEMBER 2018

Dear Director Mačka Hajdú,

Thank you for your thread creation of 26 November 2018 allowing for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Cat-Herders United and the Nineteen Countries of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon First Lord Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein and The Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom I report on the matter.

Cat-Herders United and the Nineteen Countries, I believe, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership, of responsible government, and a history of open diplomacy — three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation-states. I have been impressed also by the good manner of the Cat-Herders Unitedian people during my visit to the prosperous city of El Pueblo Unido. It is for that reason that I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation-state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few days, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 25 November 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: Cat-Herders United, which confirmed the letter of credence of Her Excellency Wiebke Röthke in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to Cat-Herders United. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in Cat-Herders United’s market. As I suggested based on the discussion at our last meeting, I believe that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nations’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution Her Excellency the President Catniss Mesteñero is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nations and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

Official Nation Name: The Realm of Yohannes
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, First Lord of the Advisory Council
Ideological stance of government (if any): Christian democracy, social market economy, and bright green environmentalism
Political system: Elective monarchy
Economic system: Yohannesian model
Official religion (if any): Evangelical Church in Yohannes
What is your government’s stance on Cat-Herders United? Diplomacy (neutral), trade (positive)
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Mildly positive

EMBASSY
Ambassador’s name: Her Excellency Ms Wiebke Antje Röthke, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries to Cat-Herders United
Any family or pets? 1 dog, 1 cat, 2 guinea pigs and 4 chickens
How many embassy staff? [1] Charge d’Affaires, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
How many service staff? [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor’s Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, and [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers
How many security staff? [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard, and [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Diplomatic Security Agency
How will security staff be armed? [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [2] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police [5] Maxtopian batons
List any vehicles for this embassy. [2] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [2] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? Yes
If yes, where? Scratchin’ Post
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:52 pm

Yohannes wrote:

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Her Excellency the President Catniss Mesteñero
    His Excellency the Director Mačka Hajdú
    Honourable Members of the Cat-Herders United Assembly

From the Terra Incognita,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Excellency my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Wiebke Röthke in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Cat-Herders United.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Wiebke Röthke’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to The Honourable Members of the Cat-Herders United Assembly, and the Heads of Departments of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

Your Friend beyond The Seas,

MARION M

By the Will of the Nation State,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in the Continent of Yohannes.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    27 NOVEMBER 2018

Dear Director Mačka Hajdú,

Thank you for your thread creation of 26 November 2018 allowing for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Cat-Herders United and the Nineteen Countries of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon First Lord Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein and The Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom I report on the matter.

Cat-Herders United and the Nineteen Countries, I believe, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership, of responsible government, and a history of open diplomacy — three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation-states. I have been impressed also by the good manner of the Cat-Herders Unitedian people during my visit to the prosperous city of El Pueblo Unido. It is for that reason that I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation-state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few days, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 25 November 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: Cat-Herders United, which confirmed the letter of credence of Her Excellency Wiebke Röthke in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to Cat-Herders United. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in Cat-Herders United’s market. As I suggested based on the discussion at our last meeting, I believe that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nations’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution Her Excellency the President Catniss Mesteñero is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nations and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

Official Nation Name: The Realm of Yohannes
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, First Lord of the Advisory Council
Ideological stance of government (if any): Christian democracy, social market economy, and bright green environmentalism
Political system: Elective monarchy
Economic system: Yohannesian model
Official religion (if any): Evangelical Church in Yohannes
What is your government’s stance on Cat-Herders United? Diplomacy (neutral), trade (positive)
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Mildly positive

EMBASSY
Ambassador’s name: Her Excellency Ms Wiebke Antje Röthke, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries to Cat-Herders United
Any family or pets? 1 dog, 1 cat, 2 guinea pigs and 4 chickens
How many embassy staff? [1] Charge d’Affaires, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
How many service staff? [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor’s Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, and [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers
How many security staff? [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard, and [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Diplomatic Security Agency
How will security staff be armed? [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [2] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police [5] Maxtopian batons
List any vehicles for this embassy. [2] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [2] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD

CONSULATE
If yes, where? Scratchin’ Post

To the Hon Margaret Larsson and Her Majesty Marion M,

After having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept and enthusiastically welcome Her Excellency Ms Wiebke Antje Röthke as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries to Cat-Herders United. It is quite evident that our two peoples share many values and can realize great potential through myriad opportunities for bilateral and other international cooperation. This administration is fully committed to further progress in areas of economic cooperation between Yohannes and Cat-Herders United as the best way forward for increasing economic development and fully realizing gains from modern industry for all cat herders.

Please be sure to hybridize and convert your vehicles to run on compressed and/or liquefied natural gas upon importation. This is not just an environmental regulation, but also a matter of basic convenience, as by now charging stations outnumber LNG & CNG refueling stations, which far outnumber diesel refueling stations throughout the nation (and gasoline fueling stations are a rarity because only a niche of military and police vehicles use gasoline fuel anymore).

1276 Old Spanish Trail
El Pueblo Unido
Cat-Herders United

Sincerely yours,

Director Mačka Hajdú
Cat-Herders United Bureau of
Last edited by Cat-Herders United on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010

Postby Rupudska » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:12 am

Encryption: NONE
To: Director Mačka Hajdú
Subject: Diplomatic mission application

Greetings!

On behalf of the people and government of the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland, I, Liesel Poplawski, with permission of His Imperial Majesty, would like to establish an embassy in El Pueblo Unido, in order to bring about proper diplomatic relations between our Empire and Cat-Herders United.

In the name of Wir Frederick VI von Gottes Gnaden Heiliger Römagnischer Kaiser, zu aller Zeiten mehrer des Reiches, König der Deutschen, König von Preußen, Markgraf zu Brandenburg, Burggraf zu Nürnberg, Graf zu Hohenzollern, Souveräner und oberster Herzog von Schlesien wie auch der Grafschaft Glatz, Großherzog vom Niederrhein und Posen, Herzog zu Sachsen, Westfalen und Engern, zu Pommern, Lüneburg, Holstein und Schleswig, zu Magdeburg, Bremen, Geldern, Cleve, Jülich und Berg, sowie auch der Wenden und Kaschuben, zu Krossen, Lauenburg, Mecklenburg, Landgraf zu Hessen und Thüringen, Markgraf der Ober- und Niederlausitz, Prinz von Oranien, Fürst zu Rügen, zu Ostfriesland, zu Paderborn und Pyrmont, zu Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, zu Verden, Kammin, Fulda, Nassau und Mörs, gefürsteter Graf zu Henneberg, Graf der Mark und zu Ravensberg, zu Hohenstein, Tecklenburg und Lingen, zu Mansfeld, Sigmaringen und Veringen, Herr von Frankfurt,

I have the honor to remain,
Liesel Poplawski, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Official Nation Name: The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Liesel Poplawski, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Political system: Federal executive monarchy
Economic system: Mixed-market capitalist
Official religion (if any): The Noble and Wizened Church of Karlsland
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Diplomacy (neutral-positive) trade (positive) martial (neutral)

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Herr Gerhard Hoffman
Any family or pets? 2 cats
How many embassy staff? 4
How many service staff? 10
How many security staff? 5
How will security staff be armed? 1x Walther P2K pistol per security staff member.
List any vehicles for this embassy. 2x Tesla Model S sedans, 1x Tesla Model X crossover, armored

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? Y
If yes, where? Gathbryn
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:00 am

Rupudska wrote:

Encryption: NONE
To: Director Mačka Hajdú
Subject: Diplomatic mission application

Greetings!

On behalf of the people and government of the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland, I, Liesel Poplawski, with permission of His Imperial Majesty, would like to establish an embassy in El Pueblo Unido, in order to bring about proper diplomatic relations between our Empire and Cat-Herders United.

In the name of Wir Frederick VI von Gottes Gnaden Heiliger Römagnischer Kaiser, zu aller Zeiten mehrer des Reiches, König der Deutschen, König von Preußen, Markgraf zu Brandenburg, Burggraf zu Nürnberg, Graf zu Hohenzollern, Souveräner und oberster Herzog von Schlesien wie auch der Grafschaft Glatz, Großherzog vom Niederrhein und Posen, Herzog zu Sachsen, Westfalen und Engern, zu Pommern, Lüneburg, Holstein und Schleswig, zu Magdeburg, Bremen, Geldern, Cleve, Jülich und Berg, sowie auch der Wenden und Kaschuben, zu Krossen, Lauenburg, Mecklenburg, Landgraf zu Hessen und Thüringen, Markgraf der Ober- und Niederlausitz, Prinz von Oranien, Fürst zu Rügen, zu Ostfriesland, zu Paderborn und Pyrmont, zu Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, zu Verden, Kammin, Fulda, Nassau und Mörs, gefürsteter Graf zu Henneberg, Graf der Mark und zu Ravensberg, zu Hohenstein, Tecklenburg und Lingen, zu Mansfeld, Sigmaringen und Veringen, Herr von Frankfurt,

I have the honor to remain,
Liesel Poplawski, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Official Nation Name: The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Liesel Poplawski, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Political system: Federal executive monarchy
Economic system: Mixed-market capitalist
Official religion (if any): The Noble and Wizened Church of Karlsland
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Diplomacy (neutral-positive) trade (positive) martial (neutral)

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Herr Gerhard Hoffman
Any family or pets? 2 cats
How many service staff? 10
How will security staff be armed? 1x Walther P2K pistol per security staff member.
List any vehicles for this embassy. 2x Tesla Model S sedans, 1x Tesla Model X crossover, armored

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? Y
If yes, where? Gathbryn

To Liesel Poplawski of the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland,

After having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept your ambassador Herr Gerhard Hoffman and your consulate in the city of Gathbryn. We hope that this is the beginning of amicable and productive relations between our two great nations.

1304 Old Spanish Trail
El Pueblo Unido
Cat-Herders United

Sincerely yours,

Director Mačka Hajdú

P.S. Please note that the two cats will of course be eligible for treatment by the National Veterinarian Service, but naturally you may use private alternatives if you prefer.
Last edited by Cat-Herders United on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Official Nation Name: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Sancha Trindade, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ideological stance of government (if any): Western
Political system: Parliamentary Monarchy
Economic system: Capitalist
Official religion (if any): Roman Catolicism
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Very good. A friendly nation
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? aware of animal souls

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Pedro Pinto Coelho
Any family or pets? 1 Podengo Portugues Pequeno
How many embassy staff? 15
How many service staff? 7
How many security staff? 7
How will security staff be armed? Glock pistols, tasers and battons
List any vehicles for this embassy. 1 Audi A8 1 Range Rover and 1 vw polo

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:40 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:
Official Nation Name: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Sancha Trindade, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ideological stance of government (if any): Western
Political system: Parliamentary Monarchy
Economic system: Capitalist
Official religion (if any): Roman Catolicism
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Very good. A friendly nation
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? aware of animal souls

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Pedro Pinto Coelho
Any family or pets? 1 Podengo Portugues Pequeno
How many embassy staff? 15
How many security staff? 7
How will security staff be armed? Glock pistols, tasers and battons
List any vehicles for this embassy. 1 Audi A8 1 Range Rover and 1 vw polo

Dear Sancha Trindade,

Having reviewed the relevant credentials, we ate pleased to accept and welcome the honorable Pedro Pinto Coelho as your ambassador. We hope that this diplomatic mission is the beginning of great things to come and an even more fruitful period of cooperation between our two great nations.

1461 Old Spanish Trail
El Pueblo Unido
Cat Herders United

Sincerely yours,

Director Mačka Hajdù
Cat-Herders United
Last edited by Cat-Herders United on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astoriya
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:11 am

Official Nation Name: (the) Republic of Astoria
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy:Foreign Secretary Neil Gamble
Ideological stance of government (if any): Environmentalism & social democracy
Political system: Federal parliamentary democracy
Economic system: Nordic model
Official religion (if any): N/A
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Neutral at the moment
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Given the near-majority of anthropomorphic animals in Astoria, public opinion tends to be quite negative, viewing cat herding as a form of slavery - though having no other issues with anything else

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: James Bushtail
Any family or pets? Alice (wife, 43)
How many embassy staff? 10
How many service staff? 5
How will security staff be armed? None
List any vehicles for this embassy. None needed
Last edited by Astoriya on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Danlina
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:22 am

Official Nation Name: The Armed Republic Of Danlina
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Orli Hanokh, Minister of the Danlina Ambassadori Branch
Ideological stance of government (if any): Ruling parties stand on the political and financial left, though there is right-wing representation in parliament.
Political system: Parliamentary Republic
Economic system: Pseudo-Capitalism, also known as “Light Socialism”
Official religion (if any): non
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? The Danlinian government strongly admires Cat Herders United as a fellow non-radical socialist state.
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Most public opinion of CHU in Danlina ranges from neutral to good, though some right-wingers who aren’t fond of socialism do not think greatly about CHU (but they are a small minority).

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Maxim Orlev
Any family or pets? Wife and two sons, one pet dog who will be trained to treat cats nicely.
How will security staff be armed? “Jericho”-941 9mm pistol and a taser for each security staff member + three M1 “Carbine” .30 caliber rifles in backup room.
List any vehicles for this embassy. two black four-door vehicles with bulletproof windows installed.

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? yes
If yes, where? Felis City and Santa Gertrudis
Republic of Danlina

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:20 am

Danlina wrote:
Official Nation Name: The Armed Republic Of Danlina
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Orli Hanokh, Minister of the Danlina Ambassadori Branch
Ideological stance of government (if any): Ruling parties stand on the political and financial left, though there is right-wing representation in parliament.
Political system: Parliamentary Republic
Economic system: Pseudo-Capitalism, also known as “Light Socialism”
Official religion (if any): non
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? The Danlinian government strongly admires Cat Herders United as a fellow non-radical socialist state.
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Most public opinion of CHU in Danlina ranges from neutral to good, though some right-wingers who aren’t fond of socialism do not think greatly about CHU (but they are a small minority).

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Maxim Orlev
Any family or pets? Wife and two sons, one pet dog who will be trained to treat cats nicely.
How will security staff be armed? “Jericho”-941 9mm pistol and a taser for each security staff member + three M1 “Carbine” .30 caliber rifles in backup room.
List any vehicles for this embassy. two black four-door vehicles with bulletproof windows installed.

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? yes
If yes, where? Felis City and Santa Gertrudis

To Orli Hanokh of Danlina,

Having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept the honorable Maxim Orlev as your ambassador. We hope that this is only the beginning of a long and productive relation between our two great nations!

1548 Old Spanish Trail
El Pueblo Unido
Cat Herders United

Sincerely,

Mačka Hajdú
Director of the Bureau of Foreign Affairs
Cat-Herders United
Last edited by Cat-Herders United on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astoriya
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:19 pm

Application has since been finished.

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:25 am

Astoriya wrote:
Official Nation Name: (the) Republic of Astoria
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy:Foreign Secretary Neil Gamble
Ideological stance of government (if any): Environmentalism & social democracy
Political system: Federal parliamentary democracy
Economic system: Nordic model
Official religion (if any): N/A
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Neutral at the moment
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Given the near-majority of anthropomorphic animals in Astoria, public opinion tends to be quite negative, viewing cat herding as a form of slavery - though having no other issues with anything else

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: James Bushtail
Any family or pets? Alice (wife, 43)
How will security staff be armed? None
List any vehicles for this embassy. None needed

Dear Neil Gamble,

Having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept your ambassador James Bushtail. We hope that this is the beginning of a long and productive relation between our two great nations.

1615 Old Spanish Trail
El Pueblo Unido
Cat-Herders United

Sincerely yours,
Director Mačka Hajdú
Cat-Herders United
Last edited by Cat-Herders United on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:17 pm

Official Nation Name: The Hippie Commune of Ilovebenderdotcomland
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy:Foreign Secretary Sally-Anne Vincent
Political system: Democratic
Economic system: Fair trade
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? We like.
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Interested.

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Ambassador Kenneth Ward
Any family or pets? 1 Sloth / construction of Sloth Habitat within the embassy for 'Ambassador Mr. Sloth' as he's affectionately called to make this Sloth feel at home. He's not a House-Cat, he's a Sloth who belongs to Ambassador Kenneth Ward.
He's also very handy at greeting classes of children on field trips to the embassy on cultural exchange events.
How many embassy staff? 9
How many service staff? 12
How many security staff? 12
How will security staff be armed? 10
List any vehicles for this embassy. 4 Armoured Limosines, 1 golf cart.

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? Not yet
If yes, where?
Last edited by Ilovebenderdotcomland on Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:49 pm

Official Nation Name: Alpes a Septentrionali imperium
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Joseph de Vara, First Lord of Foreign Affairs
Political system:Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Economic system:Captialism
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? The government and his majesty have good opinions of Cat-Herders United and what to use this embassy to improve foreign relations around the world
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United?they love Cat-Herders united for all the cats in the nation and what to taste cat cheese

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name:Stefan yogzats
Any family or pets?his wife Ann and there dogs a White and Belgian Shepard(the dogs won't be of any harm to the cats)
How many embassy staff?12
How many service staff?9
How many security staff?5
How will security staff be armed?no
List any vehicles for this embassy.2 large SUVs

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital?no
If yes, where?
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:43 pm

Ilovebenderdotcomland wrote:
Official Nation Name: The Hippie Commune of Ilovebenderdotcomland
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy:Foreign Secretary Sally-Anne Vincent
Political system: Democratic
Economic system: Fair trade
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? We like.
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Interested.

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Ambassador Kenneth Ward
Any family or pets? 1 Sloth / construction of Sloth Habitat within the embassy for 'Ambassador Mr. Sloth' as he's affectionately called to make this Sloth feel at home. He's not a House-Cat, he's a Sloth who belongs to Ambassador Kenneth Ward.
He's also very handy at greeting classes of children on field trips to the embassy on cultural exchange events.
How many embassy staff? 9
How many service staff? 12
How many security staff? 12
How will security staff be armed? 10
List any vehicles for this embassy. 4 Armoured Limosines, 1 golf cart.

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? Not yet
If yes, where?

Dear Ms Sally-Anne Vincent,

After having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept your ambassador Kenneth Ward, and heartily welcome Mr. Sloth. We hope for amicable and productive relations between our two great nations.

1703 Old Spanish Trail
El Pueblo Unido
Cat-Herders United

Sincerely yours,

Director Mačka Hajdú

Alpes a Septentrionali imperium wrote:
Official Nation Name: Alpes a Septentrionali imperium
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Joseph de Vara, First Lord of Foreign Affairs
Political system:Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Economic system:Captialism
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? The government and his majesty have good opinions of Cat-Herders United and what to use this embassy to improve foreign relations around the world
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United?they love Cat-Herders united for all the cats in the nation and what to taste cat cheese

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name:Stefan yogzats
Any family or pets?his wife Ann and there dogs a White and Belgian Shepard(the dogs won't be of any harm to the cats)
How many embassy staff?12
How many service staff?9
How many security staff?5
How will security staff be armed?no
List any vehicles for this embassy.2 large SUVs

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital?no
If yes, where?

Dear Mr Joseph de Vara,

After having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept your ambassador Stephen Yogzats, and heartily welcome his pet dogs.We hope for amicable and productive relations between our two great nations.

1711 Old Spanish Trail
El Pueblo Unido
Cat-Herders United

Sincerely yours,

Director Mačka Hajdú
Last edited by Cat-Herders United on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pooshland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pooshland » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:02 am

Official Nation Name: The Federation of Pooshland
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Eric Schmidt, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ideological stance of government (if any): Minarchism
Political system: Democracy
Economic system: Laissez faire capitalism
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Normal relation between 2 countries
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Normal

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Lisa Vincent
Any family or pets? 5 cats
How many embassy staff? 2
How many service staff? 4
How will security staff be armed? 1 light machine gun per security staff member
List any vehicles for this embassy. 4 LNG propelled hybrids

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? Currently not
If yes, where?
The Federation of Pooshland
MT democratic nation with a bit of PMT
Laissez faire, laissez passer, laissez aller

This nation is mostly based on my RL opinions. And no, Pooshland is not a nation runned by a corporation.
We use most of our NS stats.
Embassy | Overview | Newest factbook | Cool quotes | Misconceptions about Pooshland
I am not anarchocapitalist.
Saying that every laissez-faire capitalist is anarchocapitalist is like saying that every socialist is a communist.
My political compass: Economic axis: 8,90 Social axis: -4,5
I'm not English native speaker, so it is very possible that I made some mistakes somewhere. I apologise for that.

Gopnikea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:42 am

Official Nation Name: The Nine Hells of Gopnikea
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Miro Leidenschaft
Ideological stance of government (if any): Constitutional republic
Political system: Constitutional republic
Economic system: Socialism
Official religion (if any): The Enlightened Church of King Purson
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Warm and friendly
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? A good place for relaxation

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Mirsav Romiov
Any family or pets? No
How will security staff be armed? Yes, pepper spray
List any vehicles for this embassy. None

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? Sure, why not
If yes, where? Scratchin’ Post, if unavailable then Kätzchenburg

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:07 pm

Pooshland wrote:
Official Nation Name: The Federation of Pooshland
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Eric Schmidt, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ideological stance of government (if any): Minarchism
Political system: Democracy
Economic system: Laissez faire capitalism
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Normal relation between 2 countries
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Normal

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Lisa Vincent
Any family or pets? 5 cats
How many embassy staff? 2
How many service staff? 4
How will security staff be armed? 1 light machine gun per security staff member
List any vehicles for this embassy. 4 LNG propelled hybrids

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? Currently not
If yes, where?

Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Eric Schmidt,

After having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept your ambassador Lisa Vincent and her five cats. We hope for amicable and productive relations between our two great nations.

1765 Old Spanish Trail
El Pueblo Unido
Cat-Herders United

Sincerely yours,

Director Mačka Hajdú

Gopnikea wrote:
Official Nation Name: The Nine Hells of Gopnikea
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Miro Leidenschaft
Ideological stance of government (if any): Constitutional republic
Political system: Constitutional republic
Economic system: Socialism
Official religion (if any): The Enlightened Church of King Purson
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Warm and friendly
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? A good place for relaxation

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Mirsav Romiov
Any family or pets? No
How will security staff be armed? Yes, pepper spray
List any vehicles for this embassy. None

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital? Sure, why not
If yes, where? Scratchin’ Post, if unavailable then Kätzchenburg

Dear Miro Leidenschaft,

Having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept your ambassador Mirsav Romiov, and welcome your consulate at Scratchin’ Post. We hope that this is the beginning of a long and productive relation between our two great nations.

1771 Old Spanish Trail
El Pueblo Unido
Cat-Herders United

Sincerely yours,

Director Mačka Hajdú

Valentian Elysium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valentian Elysium » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 am

Official Nation Name: The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Jessica Viktoria Watts, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations
Ideological stance of government (if any): Not really. Compromises between the different parties are made in Parliament.
Political system: Federal parliamentary democracy within a constitutional monarchy
Economic system: Capitalism
Official religion (if any): None
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Good
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Good

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Sedna Federica Hart
Any family or pets? 3 fluffy cats
How many embassy staff? 8
How many service staff? 3
How many security staff? 3
How will security staff be armed? 3 Glock-17s
List any vehicles for this embassy. 3 Mercedes-Benz S-Class saloons

CONSULATE
If yes, where? Gathbryn, in the hill country
Last edited by Valentian Elysium on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like turtles
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:We happily await the arrival of Mr. Durant and his fluffy cat.

Australian rePublic wrote:"Meow meow meow, mu mu mu meow, meow meow meeooowww!"

Port Ember wrote:Cats are legal to own freely without license or registration - thus we hope they climitise well and live happy lives here!

Calliana wrote:Ms. Solomon's furry companions will also most certainly be welcome on our shores

The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Do you wanna build a snowman an embassy?
Don't mind me, I'm just trying to get my taxation and corruption down...somehow. And wash them hands!

Eothasia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 10, 2018

Postby Eothasia » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:08 am

Embassy Establishment Form
[Repúblikenreich Socialista d'Eothasia]

Official Nation Name: Repúblikenreich Socialista d'Eothasia | Imperial Socialist Republic of Eothasia
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Imperial Ministress of Foreign Affairs Clara Ludwig
Ideological stance of government: Communist
Political system: Federal semipresidential republic
Economic system: Market socialism
Official religion: None
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United?: Neutral/cordial
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United?: Neutral

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Levin Siebert [Click to view curriculum vitae]
Any family or pets?: None
How many embassy staff?: [2] Legal Attaché, [3] Economic & Trade Attaché, [2] Cultural Attaché, [1] Defense Attaché, [1] Charge d'Affaire;
How many service staff?: [5] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [5] Councillor's Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative Liaison Officers, [4] Medical Staff, [4] Chef & Staff, [10] Other;
How many security staff?: [10] Imperial Guard;
How will security staff be armed?: [10] EPS-1 9x19mm pistol; [10] L1 tasers; [10] 4N2 Cyclone carbine
List any vehicles for this embassy: [8] Lightly armored, window-tinted electric-powered SUVs

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital?: No
If yes, where?: N/A

Federal Republic of Orleóis
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 229,766,318 | Area: 4,196,783 km2 | Demonym: Orlésian(s) |
| Active Military: 2,348,747 | GDP: US$12.91 trillion |
| Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative | National Informational Codex | Constitution of the Republic |

Galactic Orlésian Republic
| Pop.: 149,220,976,115 | Inhabited Systems: 411 | Demonym: Orlésian |
| Current Year: 2785 CE | Capital: Aetherius | Core System: Aurelis |
| Formerly appeared as a wild Xanixi |
| #AtléticoMadrid #ChelseaFC |

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:15 pm

Valentian Elysium wrote:
Official Nation Name: The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Jessica Viktoria Watts, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations
Ideological stance of government (if any): Not really. Compromises between the different parties are made in Parliament.
Political system: Federal parliamentary democracy within a constitutional monarchy
Economic system: Capitalism
Official religion (if any): None
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United? Good
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Good

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Sedna Federica Hart
Any family or pets? 3 fluffy cats
How many embassy staff? 8
How many service staff? 3
How many security staff? 3
How will security staff be armed? 3 Glock-17s
List any vehicles for this embassy. 3 Mercedes-Benz S-Class saloons

CONSULATE
If yes, where? Gathbryn, in the hill country

Dear Jessica Viktoria Watts,

Having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept and welcome the honorable Sedna Federica Hart as your ambassador, and especially her 3 fluffy cats! We hope that this diplomatic mission is the beginning of great things to come and a fruitful period of cooperation between our two great nations. We also welcome the opening of your consulate in Gathbryn.

Sincerely yours,

Director Mačka Hajdù
Cat-Herders United

Eothasia wrote:

Embassy Establishment Form
[Repúblikenreich Socialista d'Eothasia]

Official Nation Name: Repúblikenreich Socialista d'Eothasia | Imperial Socialist Republic of Eothasia
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Imperial Ministress of Foreign Affairs Clara Ludwig
Ideological stance of government: Communist
Political system: Federal semipresidential republic
Economic system: Market socialism
Official religion: None
What is your government's stance on Cat-Herders United?: Neutral/cordial
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United?: Neutral

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Levin Siebert [Click to view curriculum vitae]
Any family or pets?: None
How many embassy staff?: [2] Legal Attaché, [3] Economic & Trade Attaché, [2] Cultural Attaché, [1] Defense Attaché, [1] Charge d'Affaire;
How many service staff?: [5] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [5] Councillor's Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative Liaison Officers, [4] Medical Staff, [4] Chef & Staff, [10] Other;
How many security staff?: [10] Imperial Guard;
How will security staff be armed?: [10] EPS-1 9x19mm pistol; [10] L1 tasers; [10] 4N2 Cyclone carbine
List any vehicles for this embassy: [8] Lightly armored, window-tinted electric-powered SUVs

CONSULATE
Do you wish to establish any consulates outside the capital?: No
If yes, where?: N/A

Dear Clara Ludwig,

Having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept and welcome the honorable Levin Siebert as your ambassador. We hope that this diplomatic mission is the beginning of great things to come and a fruitful period of cooperation between our two great nations.

Sincerely yours,

Director Mačka Hajdù
Cat-Herders United

Kedri
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kedri » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:17 pm

Official Nation Name: Kedrian Confederation
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Angela Watson
Ideological stance of government (if any): Minarchist
Political system: Democratic parliamentary republic
Economic system: Free market capitalism
Official religion (if any): Secular
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Most Kedrians probably haven't even heard of it.

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Trevor Richards
Any family or pets? No
How many service staff? 6
How many security staff? 6
How will security staff be armed? Yes
List any vehicles for this embassy. 2 cars

CONSULATE
If yes, where? N/A
Kedri is a nation of 18th century pirates who know water-bending. Throw in some steampunk, as well. Tech level is PT/FanT.
Kedrians abandon piracy and become a modernized country, founded by reformed criminals who forsook piracy and the citizens are descended from pirates, and still retain some of their heritage such as speech, accent, politics.

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Sun May 10, 2020 2:37 pm

Kedri wrote:DIPLOMATIC REPRESENTATION
Official Nation Name: Kedrian Confederation
Name and title of official responsible for diplomacy: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Angela Watson
Ideological stance of government (if any): Minarchist
Political system: Democratic parliamentary republic
Economic system: Free market capitalism
Official religion (if any): Secular
What is public opinion in your nation regarding Cat-Herders United? Most Kedrians probably haven't even heard of it.

EMBASSY
Ambassador's name: Trevor Richards
Any family or pets? No
How many service staff? 6
How many security staff? 6
How will security staff be armed? Yes
List any vehicles for this embassy. 2 cars

CONSULATE
If yes, where? N/A

Dear Minister of Foreign Affaires Angela Watson,

After having reviewed the relevant credentials, we are pleased to accept your ambassador Trevor Richards. We hope for amicable and productive relations between our two great nations.

Sincerely,

Director Mačka Hajdú
Bureau of External Affaires
Cat-Herders United

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information