NATION

PASSWORD

Principal Bank Of Princetown [ Open ]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

British Hifax
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:54 am

P R I N C I P A D O....D E....H I F A X
Embassy Program | Royal Air | Principal Bank of Princetown | MoAA | Techint
M o n t e v i d e o , U r u g u a y

Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:55 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Al-Hind Indus
  • Capital: Aurangabad
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Sultan Abdelhaq AlKhataei Alhashmi
  • National GDP (keep numbers real):25 trillion dollars
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: High taxes based on income.
  • Restrictions on banking: No interest rate whether in deposit or loan.
  • Official Curency: Indusian Dirhams [ID]
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real):[1 N$ = 1 US $ = 0.88 ID]
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: AlKhazinat AlSaltanat
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real):

2%
BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Aurangabad, Bombay, Mughal Delhvi
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Aurangabad, Bombay, Mughal Delhvi
  • The ATM's will be located in the same building: YES [x] | NO []
  • Usual size of banks branches: 2000 m and 10 floors
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building):Sultan Saladin St., Aurangabad

"From Kashmir to Kanyakumari"
" The India for masses"
PROUD MEMBER OF COUCIL OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES AND Environmental Conservation Organization

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:03 pm

AL-Hind Indus wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Al-Hind Indus
  • Capital: Aurangabad
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Sultan Abdelhaq AlKhataei Alhashmi
  • National GDP (keep numbers real):25 trillion dollars
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: High taxes based on income.
  • Restrictions on banking: No interest rate whether in deposit or loan.
  • Official Curency: Indusian Dirhams [ID]
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real):[1 N$ = 1 US $ = 0.88 ID]
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: AlKhazinat AlSaltanat

2%
BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Aurangabad, Bombay, Mughal Delhvi
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Aurangabad, Bombay, Mughal Delhvi
  • Usual size of banks branches: 2000 m and 10 floors
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building):Sultan Saladin St., Aurangabad

From: Principal Bank of Princetown, Foreign Branches Office
To: Al-Hind Indus

First of all, welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying to open branches of our bank in your country, my name is Felipe Mordes and I'm in charge of the Foreign Branches Office, I work with a team of professionals to answer your application in time. As you may know our bank has strict terms to open a branch in another nation, basically to have a better image among others bank in the world. Out team has came up with the desicion that you all meet the requirements to have our bank in your cities.

The following list has the complete details of the branches that we are going to open in your countries:

Al-Hind Indus: Aurangabad (Main office: Sultan Saladin St.) - Bombay - Mughal Delhvi

Thank you for aplying in our bank, we hope that this could be the first step into our countries relations.

Felipe Mordes
Office of Foreign Branches, Principal Bank of Princetown
Princetown, Hifax

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:13 pm

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:04 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Granluras
  • Capital: Santiagida
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Caesar Lenor II
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): 307.6 billion USD
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Granluras, unlike other dictatorships and regimes, gives the power of levying debts to its provinces. As a result it doesn’t have a national tax bracket, but the arithmetic mean tax rate in Granluras is 38.5%
  • Restrictions on banking: Most banks in Granluras are state-owned, with only a few privatized banks. Those that aren’t are usually placed under surveillance as they are considered to be, due to the lack of a state presence in it, more shady and questionable. Foreign firms (such as the PBS) will be subject to that.
  • Official Curency: Pedrosa(n)
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 Pedrosa buys 0.00877192982456 USD; 114 Pedrosan buys 1 USD)
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: The IRCSP (Institution of the Regulation, Coining, and Study of the Pedrosa)
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 2.9%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Santiagida, Vigo, Gijòn, Valladolid, Bilbao, and Leòn
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Same as above plus Ourense, Ã Coruña, Pamplona, and Ferrol
  • The ATM's will be located in the same building: YES [X] | NO []
  • Usual size of banks branches: Two floors
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Rúa da Senra, 5-15702, Santiagida, Ã Coruña, Spain

APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • Applicant complete name: Carlos Tìtan Novo Lopesa-Lenor
  • Applicant nationality: Granlurasian
  • Country, City and Province of residence: Palacio de César, Santiagida, Ã Coruña, Granluras
  • Street Adress: Praza do Obradoiro, 1-15705, Santiagida, Ã Coruña, Granluras
  • Mark with an 'X' if correct: Rent [] | Own[X]  | Other []
  • Criminal History: CLASSIFIED BY THE MINISTRY OF COUNTERINTELLIGENCE

FORT COFFER INFORMATION
  • Fort Coffer type (Mark with an 'X' if correct): 3 to 7 dm3 [] |73 dm3 to bigger ones [X]
  • Currency used (Mark with an 'X' if correct): Hifaxian Francs [] | Other [X] (If other specify) Pedrosan
  • Purpose: Storage of government memoranda and possessions and Caesarian memoranda and possessions
  • [ Optional ] Objects inside: CLASSIFIED, REFER TO MinCountINT
  • [ Optional ] Source of objects: Government and Caesar of Granluras
  • How objects will be saved inside the coffers: Physically by the owner [] | Physically by somone else (explain who is -name, occupation-) [X] The Caesarian Loyal Guard has formed a specialized division, the Caesarian Possession Guard, to transport and store items of the government and Caesar in the coffee. With the permission of the PBS the CLG would like to request having full defensive responsibilities over the coffee instead of Hifaxian guards.
  • Country where the coffer will be (please check our list of branches before answering): Casuarinas

Reminiscence

est. 2018

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Sun May 06, 2018 7:10 am

Granluras wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Granluras, unlike other dictatorships and regimes, gives the power of levying debts to its provinces. As a result it doesn’t have a national tax bracket, but the arithmetic mean tax rate in Granluras is 38.5%
  • Restrictions on banking: Most banks in Granluras are state-owned, with only a few privatized banks. Those that aren’t are usually placed under surveillance as they are considered to be, due to the lack of a state presence in it, more shady and questionable. Foreign firms (such as the PBS) will be subject to that.
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 Pedrosa buys 0.00877192982456 USD; 114 Pedrosan buys 1 USD)
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: The IRCSP (Institution of the Regulation, Coining, and Study of the Pedrosa)

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Santiagida, Vigo, Gijòn, Valladolid, Bilbao, and Leòn
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Same as above plus Ourense, Ã Coruña, Pamplona, and Ferrol
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Rúa da Senra, 5-15702, Santiagida, Ã Coruña, Spain

APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • Country, City and Province of residence: Palacio de César, Santiagida, Ã Coruña, Granluras

FORT COFFER INFORMATION
  • Fort Coffer type (Mark with an 'X' if correct): 3 to 7 dm3 [] |73 dm3 to bigger ones [X]
  • Currency used (Mark with an 'X' if correct): Hifaxian Francs [] | Other [X] (If other specify) Pedrosan
  • Purpose: Storage of government memoranda and possessions and Caesarian memoranda and possessions
  • How objects will be saved inside the coffers: Physically by the owner [] | Physically by somone else (explain who is -name, occupation-) [X] The Caesarian Loyal Guard has formed a specialized division, the Caesarian Possession Guard, to transport and store items of the government and Caesar in the coffee. With the permission of the PBS the CLG would like to request having full defensive responsibilities over the coffee instead of Hifaxian guards.
  • Country where the coffer will be (please check our list of branches before answering): Casuarinas

To: Granluras

First of all, welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying to open branches of our bank in your country, my name is Felipe Mordes and I'm in charge of the Foreign Branches Office, I work with a team of professionals to answer your application in time. As you may know our bank has strict terms to open a branch in another nation, basically to have a better image among others bank in the world. Out team has came up with the desicion that you all meet the requirements to have our bank in your cities.

The following list has the complete details of the branches that we are going to open in your countries:

Granluras: Santiagida (Rúa da Senra, 5-15702, Ã Coruña) ♦ Vigo ♦ Gijòn ♦ Valladolid ♦ Bilbao ♦ Leòn
      With ATMs in:
      Vigo ♦ Gijòn ♦ Valladolid ♦ Bilbao ♦ Leòn ♦ Ourense ♦ Ã Coruña ♦ Pamplona ♦ Ferrol

Thank you for aplying in our bank, we hope that this could be the first step into our countries relations.

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax

From: Grace Kent, Office of Credit Cards and Accounts, Principal Bank of Princetown.
To: Carlos Tìtan Novo Lopesa-Lenor

First of all, welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying for an account of the type Fort Coffers. Let me introduce myself, my name is Grace Kent and I am in charge of the Credit Cards and Accounts Office of the Principal Bank of Princetown, over the years we have been working in improve our services to make of our bank, the one that you instantly choose to take care of your wealth.

I worked with my team of professionals studying your application and after a week we had concluded that your application was accepted for having a Fort Coffer, however, for security policies of the Principal Bank of Princetown and the government of the Principalty of Hifax, we can not accept the presence of an special guard to with full defensive responsibilities over the coffer. Our branches are perfectly secured with a special private security company while on every fort coffers section the presence of CCTV cameras and guards are prohibited to maximise the privacy of the coffers. If those clauses may be changed, we will be more than happy and pleased of having you as our customer.

Grace Kent,
Office of Credit Cards and Accounts, Principal Bank of Princetown.
Princetown, Hifax

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018

Postby Granluras » Sun May 06, 2018 8:35 am

British Hifax wrote:
Granluras wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION

BRANCH INFORMATION

APPLICANT INFORMATION

FORT COFFER INFORMATION

To: Granluras

Granluras: Santiagida (Rúa da Senra, 5-15702, Ã Coruña) ♦ Vigo ♦ Gijòn ♦ Valladolid ♦ Bilbao ♦ Leòn
      With ATMs in:
      Vigo ♦ Gijòn ♦ Valladolid ♦ Bilbao ♦ Leòn ♦ Ourense ♦ Ã Coruña ♦ Pamplona ♦ Ferrol

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax

Ministry of Commerce of Granluras

To: Felipe Mordes, Office of Foreign Branches, Principal Bank of Princetown
Re: PBP Branches Application
Subject: PBP Branches in Granluras

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our application. We appreciate that you have allowed our nation to give a foreign residence to your national bank. I’m sure we will both benefit from this,

Sincerely,
Carme Catarinza, Commerce Minister

From: Grace Kent, Office of Credit Cards and Accounts, Principal Bank of Princetown.
To: Carlos Tìtan Novo Lopesa-Lenor

First of all, welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying for an account of the type Fort Coffers. Let me introduce myself, my name is Grace Kent and I am in charge of the Credit Cards and Accounts Office of the Principal Bank of Princetown, over the years we have been working in improve our services to make of our bank, the one that you instantly choose to take care of your wealth.

I worked with my team of professionals studying your application and after a week we had concluded that your application was accepted for having a Fort Coffer, however, for security policies of the Principal Bank of Princetown and the government of the Principalty of Hifax, we can not accept the presence of an special guard to with full defensive responsibilities over the coffer. Our branches are perfectly secured with a special private security company while on every fort coffers section the presence of CCTV cameras and guards are prohibited to maximise the privacy of the coffers. If those clauses may be changed, we will be more than happy and pleased of having you as our customer.

Grace Kent,
Office of Credit Cards and Accounts, Principal Bank of Princetown.
Princetown, Hifax

Office of the Caesar of the Great State of Granluras

To: Grace Kent, Office of Credit Cards and Accounts, Principal Bank of Princetown
Re: Fort Coffer Application
Subject: Fort Coffer Application

While we are reluctant to give responsibility over the items of the Fort Coffer to other individuals, we understand that you have your policies. I hope that you do defend the items in this Fort Coffer safely. or we’ll blow your tiny nation to smithereens :)

Sincerely,
Caesar Carlos Lenor
Last edited by Granluras on Sun May 06, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Bzerneleg
Secretary

Founded: Feb 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bzerneleg » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:56 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Republic of Bzerneleg
  • Capital: Belmont
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: The Right Honourable Donald Benjamin Blythe, President of the Republic of Bzerneleg
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): 538 trillion Bzerne Franc (NS$ 1,045 trillion according to NSEconomy [BZF 1.00 = NSD 1.9427 (20:34 UTC+7 28/07/2018)])
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Flat income tax of 38%. The government is taking measures to turn the income tax into a progressive tax system with the lowest at 8% and highest at 37%, corporate tax reduction down to 10 to 25%, as well as complete elimination of dividents and capital gains tax.
  • Restrictions on banking: Title 10 - Banks and Banking of the Code of Federal Regulations set out the rules and regulations issued by federal agencies regarding banks and banking. In Bzerneleg, banking is regulated at the federal level.
  • Official Curency: Bzerne Franc (BZF)
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): BZF 1.00 = NSD 1.9427
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Bzerne National Bank
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 2%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Belmont, New York City, Rouen, Montpellier, Maryland, Carnegie, Valais, Williamsburg, Gaffney, Daudet, Montréal
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: cities above
  • Usual size of banks branches: 5-8 floors
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): 50 Mellon Avenue, Belmont, BE 10003, Bzerneleg

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Bzerneleg wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Republic of Bzerneleg
  • Capital: Belmont
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: The Right Honourable Donald Benjamin Blythe, President of the Republic of Bzerneleg
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): 538 trillion Bzerne Franc (NS$ 1,045 trillion according to NSEconomy [BZF 1.00 = NSD 1.9427 (20:34 UTC+7 28/07/2018)])
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Flat income tax of 38%. The government is taking measures to turn the income tax into a progressive tax system with the lowest at 8% and highest at 37%, corporate tax reduction down to 10 to 25%, as well as complete elimination of dividents and capital gains tax.
  • Restrictions on banking: Title 10 - Banks and Banking of the Code of Federal Regulations set out the rules and regulations issued by federal agencies regarding banks and banking. In Bzerneleg, banking is regulated at the federal level.
  • Official Curency: Bzerne Franc (BZF)
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): BZF 1.00 = NSD 1.9427
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Bzerne National Bank
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 2%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Belmont, New York City, Rouen, Montpellier, Maryland, Carnegie, Valais, Williamsburg, Gaffney, Daudet, Montréal
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: cities above
  • Usual size of banks branches: 5-8 floors
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): 50 Mellon Avenue, Belmont, BE 10003, Bzerneleg

To: Bzerneleg

Al-Hind Indus: Belmont (Main office: 50 Mellon Avenue) - New York City - Rouen - Montpellier - Maryland - Carnegie - Valais - Williamsburg - Gaffney - Daudet - Montréal

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax

Last edited by British Hifax on Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:34 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Reino do Brazil
  • Capital: New Frontier
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: HM João I
  • National GDP (keep numbers real):
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: 12% Corporate Tax
  • Restrictions on banking: None
  • Official Curency: Cruzado C$
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1C$=2.01NSD
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: The Royal Treasury of Reino do Brazil
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 4,02%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: New Frontier, Ur, Alcoa, Minho, North Amazon
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: around the country
  • The ATM's will be located in the same building: YES [] | NO [x]
  • Usual size of banks branches: depending
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Avenida dos Aliados, 42 A, B,C New Frontier NF2001

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:19 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Grand Duchy of Knessniet
  • Capital: Litchfield
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Grand Duke Herman XIII
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): 6.23 trillion Knessmarks
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Flat tax of 33.7%. A 5% tariff on all imports valued over 1000 Knessmarks
  • Restrictions on banking: Must not service those deemed enemies of the state, must not withhold rightful withdrawals.
  • Official Curency: Knessmark
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 Knessmark is pegged to 1 Troy oz. of silver.
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Ministry of Trade
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): Pegged to metal, preventing inflation.

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Litchfiled, Newman, Lee, Catskill, and Bevington
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: All 18 county seats, any town with over 25,000 people.
  • Usual size of banks branches: 1500 to 2500 sq. ft.
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building):
    Floors 3-7, J.G. Stonewall Financial Center
    2912 Stonewall Ave.
    Litchfield, Litchfiled County 0001-03

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:38 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Principality of Monforte
  • Capital: Monfortinho
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: HH Mateus III
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): M$ 104,698,458,163,656.44 nstrekker
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: very low corporate tax and high income tax (free for gambling)
  • Restrictions on banking: none
  • Official Curency: Monforti
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): M1=1.92NSD
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Banca Princier di Monforte
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 0.67

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Monfortinho, Lucca, Sotello
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: allover the nation
  • Usual size of banks branches: regular
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Via Princepsa Regina 10005 Monfortinho

Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Reino do Brazil
  • Capital: New Frontier
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: HM João I
  • National GDP (keep numbers real):
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: 12% Corporate Tax
  • Official Curency: Cruzado C$
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1C$=2.01NSD
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: The Royal Treasury of Reino do Brazil
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 4,02%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: New Frontier, Ur, Alcoa, Minho, North Amazon
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: around the country
  • Usual size of banks branches: depending
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Avenida dos Aliados, 42 A, B,C New Frontier NF2001

To: Reino do Brazil

Greetings,

Welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying to open branches of our bank in your country, my name is Felipe Mordes and I'm in charge of the Foreign Branches Office, I work with a team of professionals to answer your application in time. As you may know our bank has strict terms to open a branch in another nation, basically to have a better image among others bank in the world. Out team has came up with the desicion that you all meet the requirements to have our bank in your cities.

[ Reino do Brazil ]
    New Frontier | Avenida dos Aliados, 42 A, B,C
    Ur
    Alcoa
    Minho
    North Amazon

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Knessniet wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Grand Duchy of Knessniet
  • Capital: Litchfield
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Grand Duke Herman XIII
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): 6.23 trillion Knessmarks
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Flat tax of 33.7%. A 5% tariff on all imports valued over 1000 Knessmarks
  • Restrictions on banking: Must not service those deemed enemies of the state, must not withhold rightful withdrawals.
  • Official Curency: Knessmark
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 Knessmark is pegged to 1 Troy oz. of silver.
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Ministry of Trade
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): Pegged to metal, preventing inflation.

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Litchfiled, Newman, Lee, Catskill, and Bevington
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: All 18 county seats, any town with over 25,000 people.
  • Usual size of banks branches: 1500 to 2500 sq. ft.
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building):
    Floors 3-7, J.G. Stonewall Financial Center
    2912 Stonewall Ave.
    Litchfield, Litchfiled County 0001-03

To: Knessniet

Greetings,

Welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying to open branches of our bank in your country, my name is Felipe Mordes and I'm in charge of the Foreign Branches Office, I work with a team of professionals to answer your application in time. As you may know our bank has strict terms to open a branch in another nation, basically to have a better image among others bank in the world. Out team has came up with the decision that you meet the requirements to have our bank in your cities.

[ Knessnietl ]
    Litchfield | 3-7, J.G. Stonewall Financial Center 2912 Stonewall Ave.
    Newman
    Lee
    Catskill
    Bevington

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax

Last edited by British Hifax on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Monforte wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Principality of Monforte
  • Capital: Monfortinho
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: HH Mateus III
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): M$ 104,698,458,163,656.44 nstrekker
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: very low corporate tax and high income tax (free for gambling)
  • Official Curency: Monforti
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): M1=1.92NSD
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Banca Princier di Monforte
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 0.67

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Monfortinho, Lucca, Sotello
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: allover the nation
  • Usual size of banks branches: regular
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Via Princepsa Regina 10005 Monfortinho

To: Monforte

Greetings,

Welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying to open branches of our bank in your country, my name is Felipe Mordes and I'm in charge of the Foreign Branches Office, I work with a team of professionals to answer your application in time. As you may know our bank has strict terms to open a branch in another nation, basically to have a better image among others bank in the world. Out team has came up with the decision that you meet the requirements to have our bank in your cities.

[ Monforte ]
    Monfortinho| Via Princepsa Regina 10005
    Lucca
    Sotello

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax
Last edited by British Hifax on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vilamoura
Envoy

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vilamoura » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:17 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The City State of Vilamoura
  • Capital: Vilamoura Central District
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: General Martim de Spinola
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): £ 69,578,328,089,154.89 1£=1.82nsd nstracker
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: There is a flat corporate tax of 8%
  • Official Curency: Vilamoura Pound
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1.82 nsd
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Bank of Vilamoura
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 0,77%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Vilamoura City State all 34 districts
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: same as above
  • Usual size of banks branches: 130 sq metres
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Avenida dos Aliados, Edificio Millennium 3430 73 floor

For LGBT Rights and Gender Equality

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:21 am

[box]

APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • Applicant complete name: Eliad Albert Jacob Kern, Marquis Kern
  • Applicant nationality: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
  • Country, City and Province of residence: Reino do Brazil, New Frontier
  • Street Adress: Hotel Palacio Promenade do Mar, New Frontier NF3200-002
  • Mark with an 'X' if correct: Rent [x] | Own[] | Other []
  • Criminal History: none

ACCOUNT INFORMATION INFORMATION
  • Account type (Mark with an 'X' if correct): Standard Accopunt [] | Business Account [] | First Account [x]
  • Currency used (Mark with an 'X' if correct): Hifaxian Francs [] | Other [x] Cruzado c$
  • Purpose: current account
  • Opening deposit: c$75.000.000, 1c$=1.92nsd nstracker
  • Monthly deposits (estimated, use real numbers): 750.000 c$
  • Source of deposits: The Marquis is the CEO and owner of Kern International
  • How deposits will be conducted (Mark with an 'X' if correct): Cheques [] | Cash [] | ATM's [] | Online Banking [x]
  • Usual country and city from where the account will be managed: New Frontier, Reino do Brazil

[align=center]Image

Monarch Republic
Envoy

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarch Republic » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:56 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Monarch Republic
  • Capital: Monarch City
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Johan the 2nd
  • National GDP (keep numbers real):20,000,000,000,000
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation:Tax Haven
  • Restrictions on banking:None
  • Official Curency:Euro,but we mainly use the USD.
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real):12,000,000
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Monarch Royale Bank
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real):20 USD per year

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Monarch City
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Monday City, Monarch City, Johan City,and Newark City
  • Usual size of banks branches: Nationwide
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building):314 Bold avenue, Monarch City,Captial district, Monarch Republic.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:54 pm

Vilamoura wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The City State of Vilamoura
  • Capital: Vilamoura Central District
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: General Martim de Spinola
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): £ 69,578,328,089,154.89 1£=1.82nsd nstracker
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: There is a flat corporate tax of 8%
  • Official Curency: Vilamoura Pound
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1.82 nsd
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Bank of Vilamoura
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 0,77%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Vilamoura City State all 34 districts
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: same as above
  • Usual size of banks branches: 130 sq metres
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Avenida dos Aliados, Edificio Millennium 3430 73 floor

To: Vilamoura

Greetings,

Welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying to open branches of our bank in your country, my name is Felipe Mordes and I am in charge of the Foreign Branches Office, I work with a team of professionals to answer your application in time. As you may know our bank has strict terms to open a branch in another nation, the Principal Bank of Princetown has focused for years in a very selective and exclusive public, the work we have done has gave to the name of our bank a synonymous of commitment, sureness and excellence in our services. Our team has came up with the decision that you meet the requirements to have our bank in your cities.

[ Vilamoura ]
    Vilamoura City | Avenida dos Aliados, Edificio Millennium 3430 73 floor

Thank you for applying in our bank, we hope that this could be the first step into our countries relations.

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax
Last edited by British Hifax on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Monarch Republic wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Monarch Republic
  • Capital: Monarch City
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Johan the 2nd
  • National GDP (keep numbers real):20,000,000,000,000
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation:Tax Haven
  • Restrictions on banking:None
  • Official Curency:Euro,but we mainly use the USD.
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real):12,000,000
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Monarch Royale Bank
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real):20 USD per year

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Monarch City
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Monday City, Monarch City, Johan City,and Newark City
  • Usual size of banks branches: Nationwide
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building):314 Bold avenue, Monarch City,Captial district, Monarch Republic.

To: Monarch Repulic

Greetings,

Welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying to open branches of our bank in your country, my name is Felipe Mordes and I am in charge of the Foreign Branches Office, I work with a team of professionals to answer your application in time. As you may know our bank has strict terms to open a branch in another nation, the Principal Bank of Princetown has focused for years in a very selective and exclusive public, the work we have done has gave to the name of our bank a synonymous of commitment, sureness and excellence in our services. Our team has came up with the decision that you meet the requirements to have our bank in your cities.

[ Monarch Republic ]
    Monarch City | 314 Bold avenue, Monarch City, Capital district

Thank you for applying in our bank, we hope that this could be the first step into our countries relations.

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax
Last edited by British Hifax on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beloura
Envoy

Founded: Nov 02, 2018

Postby Beloura » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:43 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Colony of Beloura (a colony of Reino do Brazil)
  • Capital: Leiria
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: First-Minister Maria João Cunha
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): B$ 7,066,376,032,928.56 nstracker
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: 15% corporate tax
  • Restrictions on banking: offshore area
  • Official Curency: Beloura cruzado
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 B$ = NS$ 1.0466
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: The Regulator of The Royal Treasury of Reino do Brazil.
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 1,55%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Leiria and around the country
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Same
  • Usual size of banks branches: 150 sq metres
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Avenida Pedero Pinto Fernandes 1022

Convallaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Convallaria » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:01 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Convallaria
  • Capital: Darkwater
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Preston Beaumont
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): 682.1 Billion
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Non-existent...enough said.
  • Official Currency: Convallarian Dollar
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 CDR = 0.30 NSD
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Grand Tourmaline Bank of Avalonia

1.9%
BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Avalonia (Regional HQ), Montecorvina, Darkwater, Electra City, Saint Esmerelda, New Bordeaux, Lindbergh City
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Avalonia, Montecorvina, Darkwater, Electra City, Saint Esmerelda, New Bordeaux, Lindbergh City, Sapphire, Brasshelm Bay, Saint Collard
  • Usual size of banks branches:
    (For typical branches)
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): 45030 North September Boulevard

"Convallaria: A sprawling sun-soaked dreamscape silhouetted far beyond the ethereal horizons of austere morality and petty mediocrity. But behind the sterile flights of state-sanctioned-fancy lies a paradise lost...a land of milk, honey and sex turned rancid in the sun, as the harshly held colonial disciplines of a bygone era yield to the temptations of society's nighttime fragrances..."

Welcome to the smokey, monochromatic bacchanalia of deco noire and diesel-fueled death traps!

Daily-Trumpet: Circus elephant force-fed crate of tobacco - has escaped into Joaquin River Valley earlier today. | Avalonia suburbs in grip of worst dust storm ever recorded - schools closed - roads blocked - farms blown away. | Dowager actress found dead in Montecorvina

Ecosle
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ecosle » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:03 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Écosle
  • Capital: Élyon
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: King Willemus X
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): $177,655,925,169.57
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: tax for business is still collected
  • Official Curency: Rewquin
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): $1 = 2.85 rewquin
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: State Bank of Écosle
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 2% - 3%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Élyon, Luwian, Rottégrose, Quillot, Nordam, Algusfyen
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Élyon, Luwian, Rottégrose, Quillot, Nordam, Algusfyen
  • Usual size of banks branches: up to company
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Princeton Bank Building, Élyon, Écosle

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:58 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Kingdom of Mizialand
  • Capital: Helventia
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: HRH Sophie Vincent
  • National GDP (keep numbers real):1.23 trillion USD
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Progressive Taxation, Marginal Income Tax Rate of upto 60%, Marginal Corporate Income Tax Rate of 25%, VAT varies across provinces.
  • Restrictions on banking: Must meet Dullex V Criteria (IRL Basel III) with respect to capital requirement, leverage ratio, and liquidity requirement
  • Official Curency: Mizia Euro
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 Mizia Euro = 1.14 USD
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Banque nationale de la Miza/ Nationale Bank van Mizialand/ Miziasche Nationalbank
2,5%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Heleventia, St. Louis, Noord Dakota, Zuid Dakota, Euskania, Bonn, St. Etienne, Nancy, Commune, Mahé and Amersfoort.
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: All of the above
  • Usual size of banks branches: Regular
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): 67 Rue de Coene 3459 OP St. Louis

╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:14 am

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Great Nortend
  • Capital: Lendert-with-Cadell
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: King Alexander II
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): £1,600,000,000 or 192 billion USD
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Corporate tax of a crown in a pound of profit (25%). See https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gre ... 853438#tax
  • Restrictions on banking: Banking is regulated by the Prudential Regulation Board and His Majesty's Treasury.
  • Official Curency: Pound marten.
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 USD => 2 pennies. £1 => 120 USD.
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: The King's Bank of Cadell
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 0% is theoretically the legislated aim for the Treasury, which controls the King's Bank of Cadell, though the usual rate of fluctuates between 0% and 1%, and occasionally even goes into deflation.

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Lendert-with-Cadell, Rhise, Limmes
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: None
  • The ATM's will be located in the same building: YES [] | NO [X]
  • Usual size of banks branches: Grand in Lendert; regular elsewhere.
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): 27 Arrowshot Street, Cadell, Great Nortend

Last edited by Great Nortend on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade