NATION

PASSWORD

Stories in the Forest (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Harbertia wrote:Monty responded to Evan smoothly, "That's what he said," she then spoke more softly with concern, "It's best if you take his request as a command. It's his land... his rules." She hoped he'd understand.

She looked into his eyes as she began to back away and join the growing group around Lucus and Don when Marco addressed her;

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:''Hey Monty, I gotta ask... you and Notebook ever find anything out here?''

She began to build herself back into comfort, slightly grinning to keep the excitement flowing ; talking as she made her way behind Don, "We mostly talked," she didn't want to reiterate what Lucas had said by explaining that when they camped here is when he told her about his mother, "but the only thing found was that fairy ring he remembers- it's- somewhere but Will knows how to get to where we are going." she rambled there a bit at the end.

She noticed William's urging of them to follow and patted Don's shoulder as she stepped past him to follow William into the forest.

"Even if there isn't one, we don't need it ta' do the dare." Donny smiled, slowing down so Monty could keep up. It was her dare after all... "All we need is a good tree, and a Swiss army knife. I happen to 'ave th' latter." he pulled out a small metal blade, twirling it's glittering edge before sheathing it. "Or use Evan's knife, if ya feel th' need ta' compensate fer somethin'."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Monty responded to Evan smoothly, "That's what he said," she then spoke more softly with concern, "It's best if you take his request as a command. It's his land... his rules." She hoped he'd understand.

She looked into his eyes as she began to back away and join the growing group around Lucus and Don when Marco addressed her;

She began to build herself back into comfort, slightly grinning to keep the excitement flowing ; talking as she made her way behind Don, "We mostly talked," she didn't want to reiterate what Lucas had said by explaining that when they camped here is when he told her about his mother, "but the only thing found was that fairy ring he remembers- it's- somewhere but Will knows how to get to where we are going." she rambled there a bit at the end.

She noticed William's urging of them to follow and patted Don's shoulder as she stepped past him to follow William into the forest.

"Even if there isn't one, we don't need it ta' do the dare." Donny smiled, slowing down so Monty could keep up. It was her dare after all... "All we need is a good tree, and a Swiss army knife. I happen to 'ave th' latter." he pulled out a small metal blade, twirling it's glittering edge before sheathing it. "Or use Evan's knife, if ya feel th' need ta' compensate fer somethin'."

Monty gave an open mouth grin and chuckled placing her hand over the head of her holstered hatcket, "I have an axe." she laughed. It was much bigger then his knife.
Last edited by Harbertia on Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Even if there isn't one, we don't need it ta' do the dare." Donny smiled, slowing down so Monty could keep up. It was her dare after all... "All we need is a good tree, and a Swiss army knife. I happen to 'ave th' latter." he pulled out a small metal blade, twirling it's glittering edge before sheathing it. "Or use Evan's knife, if ya feel th' need ta' compensate fer somethin'."

Monty gave an open mouth grin and chuckled placing her hand over the head of her holstered hatcket, "I have an axe." she laughed.

"Ah fook!" Don mockingly shouted "It's Monty th' Maniac, comin' ta axe any an' all boogeymen in th' woods with her hatchet!" he laughed.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Monty gave an open mouth grin and chuckled placing her hand over the head of her holstered hatcket, "I have an axe." she laughed.

"Ah fook!" Don mockingly shouted "It's Monty th' Maniac, comin' ta axe any an' all boogeymen in th' woods with her hatchet!" he laughed.

Monty laughed while continuing to walk along side Don and pushed him a bit with one arm before clasping his hand in hers with a smile.
Tomorrow is made today.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Carl

"What did I get myself into?" Carl thought, as he walked with the group, as they were planning to carve their names in a tree. Carl didn't want to be behind, so we tried to stay in the middle, in case something was behind him. "You guys got a map, right?" Carl said, holding a flashlight he had for the camping trip.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Carl

"What did I get myself into?" Carl thought, as he walked with the group, as they were planning to carve their names in a tree. Carl didn't want to be behind, so we tried to stay in the middle, in case something was behind him. "You guys got a map, right?" Carl said, holding a flashlight he had for the camping trip.

"Between me, Monty, Notebook an' th' Denson, we shouldn't get too lost." Donny would smirk. "Besides, it isn't too far away..."
Obligatory Quotes below

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Danceria wrote:

"Between me, Monty, Notebook an' th' Denson, we shouldn't get too lost." Donny would smirk. "Besides, it isn't too far away..."

"Just have to look for the light of the fire Car-el, and follow the scent of camp." She chuckled, "Hey! Grind up some gram crackers and leave a trail of crumbs."
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Between me, Monty, Notebook an' th' Denson, we shouldn't get too lost." Donny would smirk. "Besides, it isn't too far away..."

"Just have to look for the light of the fire Car-el, and follow the scent of camp." She chuckled, "Hey! Grind up some gram crackers and leave a trail of crumbs."

"Nah, I can just put some nicks in trees an' have us go that way." Donny would flick out his knife and demonstrated it, etching in a cursive "DoDo". "Not too hard ta' miss, no?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:"Just have to look for the light of the fire Car-el, and follow the scent of camp." She chuckled, "Hey! Grind up some gram crackers and leave a trail of crumbs."

"Nah, I can just put some nicks in trees an' have us go that way." Donny would flick out his knife and demonstrated it, etching in a cursive "DoDo". "Not too hard ta' miss, no?"

Monty couldn't help but laugh at that and shake her head having already let go of his hand to allow him to demonstrate.
Tomorrow is made today.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Between me, Monty, Notebook an' th' Denson, we shouldn't get too lost." Donny would smirk. "Besides, it isn't too far away..."

Carl

"You expected me to bring the graham crackers? So it can attract the animals?" Carl said, not getting the Hansel and Gretel reference.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:21 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Harbertia wrote:"Just have to look for the light of the fire Car-el, and follow the scent of camp." She chuckled, "Hey! Grind up some gram crackers and leave a trail of crumbs."

Carl

"You expected me to bring the graham crackers? So it can attract the animals?" Carl said, not getting the Hansel and Gretel reference.

Monty was still getting over Don's carving and waved her hand towards Carl while catching her breath, "We've got to eat something!" She continued to laugh seeing his point but still being amused.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Harbertia wrote:

Monty was still getting over Don's carving and waved her hand towards Carl while catching her breath, "We've got to eat something!" She continued to laugh seeing his point but still being amused.

"Like I said, we shouldn't be gone long, we'll be back before ya know it." Donny would finish, before returning and subtly clasping Monty's hand as well. "Tha' is, if we don't lollygag for much longer..."
Obligatory Quotes below

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:37 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Monty was still getting over Don's carving and waved her hand towards Carl while catching her breath, "We've got to eat something!" She continued to laugh seeing his point but still being amused.

"Like I said, we shouldn't be gone long, we'll be back before ya know it." Donny would finish, before returning and subtly clasping Monty's hand as well. "Tha' is, if we don't lollygag for much longer..."

Without realizing it his attention shifted from Lucas towards Donny and Monty, visibly flinching as his eyes narrowed down briefly. Something small stirred in him, like a pinch to the gut as he felt almost betrayed over something superficial. Perhaps it meant nothing at all and the forest was just getting to him but a part of him couldn't resist a rising resentment he hadn't expected.

Main Nation Ministry wrote:

Carl

''Carl, bro,'' he carefully whispered walking up beside him, keeping a wary distance from Lucas. ''I'm thinking... you and Monty should like totally get together. Tonight's your best chance. Donny boy is stealing the show right now but don't be discouraged, she actually likes you more than she'd let on. Maybe try to impress her and you'll outshine the Irish boy scout?''

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:00 am

Alban Bahr

He's been hallecunating for a long time now. His medicine is wearing off; and, of course, he dropped it. He hears people walking; but, he doesn't know where. He sees flashlights every where; so, in order to know which one is real; he screams out "Help!"
Have I been here long enough to be considered an NS elder yet or no?
Fairly conservative, Orthodox Catechumen, Tussia does not represent all of my political beliefs.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:08 am

New Tussia wrote:Alban Bahr

He's been hallecunating for a long time now. His medicine is wearing off; and, of course, he dropped it. He hears people walking; but, he doesn't know where. He sees flashlights every where; so, in order to know which one is real; he screams out "Help!"

Marco

''Abraham Lumberjack Lincoln!'' he exclaimed startled. ''Ya'll heard that right?''

Instinctively he grabbed the bear spray, shot another glance at Lucas just to be sure and ran past Carl and ahead of Monty before extending his arm out in front of her, barring further movement. Protective instinct or a moment to snatch some glory?

''Listen here you b***h faced ass f******g weasel s**t!'' he shouted profanely at the direction of the voice. ''I don't know who you think you're messing with but pulling the oldest stunt in the book ain't gonna get us to run after you. Come on out with your hands raised before I get my friend to pump out some lead!''

He was counting on Will of course, the one who didn't leave behind a shotgun and even brought a flare with him. Seems their group wasn't the only one trespassing on the rich kid's family land but he doubted someone would be stupid enough to wander out here themselves and expect help. Part of him wondered if this mystery person was working with Lucas out of some stupid prank to scare them all. Still he knew from his own stepfather that bad things happen in the Ghostwoods and it was better to be safe than sorry.

''Stay back Monty,'' he said feigning some bravery as he held out his spray standing in front of her and motioned Will to raise his shotgun. Really he could feel his his insides churning anxiously and once the sudden influx of adrenaline wore off he knew he'd need to relieve himself somewhere private. Captain Marvel loyally kept his own eyes fixed at Lucas.

Whatever was lurking in these woods he wouldn't let it get to him.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:37 am

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:
New Tussia wrote:Alban Bahr

Marco

''Abraham Lumberjack Lincoln!'' he exclaimed startled. ''Ya'll heard that right?''

Instinctively he grabbed the bear spray, shot another glance at Lucas just to be sure and ran past Carl and ahead of Monty before extending his arm out in front of her, barring further movement. Protective instinct or a moment to snatch some glory?

''Listen here you b***h faced ass f******g weasel s**t!'' he shouted profanely at the direction of the voice. ''I don't know who you think you're messing with but pulling the oldest stunt in the book ain't gonna get us to run after you. Come on out with your hands raised before I get my friend to pump out some lead!''

He was counting on Will of course, the one who didn't leave behind a shotgun and even brought a flare with him. Seems their group wasn't the only one trespassing on the rich kid's family land but he doubted someone would be stupid enough to wander out here themselves and expect help. Part of him wondered if this mystery person was working with Lucas out of some stupid prank to scare them all. Still he knew from his own stepfather that bad things happen in the Ghostwoods and it was better to be safe than sorry.

''Stay back Monty,'' he said feigning some bravery as he held out his spray standing in front of her and motioned Will to raise his shotgun. Really he could feel his his insides churning anxiously and once the sudden influx of adrenaline wore off he knew he'd need to relieve himself somewhere private. Captain Marvel loyally kept his own eyes fixed at Lucas.

Alban Bahr
"Whoa! I just need help! I'm a doctor!" Dangit! Sometimes I wish I was just normal "I-I just got lost! I saw some...thing chasing me! It's probably just my Schizophrenia, but I was about to take my medicine when I saw something around some weird a** stream. I need help finding it and I'm lost."
With his hands raised, he slowly walks towards them.
Fairly conservative, Orthodox Catechumen, Tussia does not represent all of my political beliefs.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:39 pm

New Tussia wrote:
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:
Marco

Alban Bahr
"Whoa! I just need help! I'm a doctor!" Dangit! Sometimes I wish I was just normal "I-I just got lost! I saw some...thing chasing me! It's probably just my Schizophrenia, but I was about to take my medicine when I saw something around some weird a** stream. I need help finding it and I'm lost."
With his hands raised, he slowly walks towards them.

Monty was still clasping Don's hand having stopped moving around the time the man appeared and Marco ran past her. She was speechless while the dialogue between Marco and the stranger (Alban) occurred- her old friend from school, before he dropped out it would seem was still protective of her though what really made her speechless was the words of the stranger 'he needs help but he's a doctor' - 'he got lost' 'something chased him' - 'now he's looking for something he saw around the stream' and he was moving towards them. A brief pause passed while the man moved. Their was some watering of her eyes though her voice was of cool courage; "What chased you?" she asked genuinely seeking an answer regardless of the prospect that the confusing man could be lying.
Tomorrow is made today.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:42 pm

"To be honest, I don't really know. I think it was an Indian; as Americans call them. Like I said, might've been my imagination. But, it didn't seem like my other hallucinations. I am new to this town and I do not know much lore about it. I came here to open a Mental Institute. My name is Dr. Alban Bahr. I am German." Why are you telling random people all of this? Well, it's probably mostly the Schizophrenia talking he thought to himself.
"I-I just need help finding my medicine so I can cogitare, I mean think straight" and now I'm speaking Latin randomly. Great
Last edited by New Tussia on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Will

Will watched the strange man as he stuttered, trying to explain himself in his panicky german accent. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out the strange gun he had taken out earlier and pointed it at the man saying "Now don't move another fucking muscle. Right wrist, hold it out now. One of the rest of you, when he lets us see it, I want you to check it. Let me know if you see anything, especially a tattoo. After that friend, you can explain how lost you were that you wandered a dozen miles at least from the nearest public road through three of the most guarded private properties in the county and didn't get your ass caught by anything before us."

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Pulls out right wrist
"Why do you want me to put out my right wrist? Well, anyways, I started having a schizophrenic attack while my colleague was away. I don't remember much until I reached the stream. Then, I saw it... a Wendigo. I don't know much about them; except that they used to be humans. They were humans until they were in contact with a wendigo to long or because of greed. I know this because I researched this town. But, Wendigos are fake. Anyways, I'm also here because I'm looking for land to buy so I can build a mental institution."

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:40 pm

Will gestured to the rest to check his wrist and said in response to the man "Well partner, couple mistakes on your part here. One, you're in the wrong country for buying land, nothings been for sale here for decades besides an occaisonal under the table acre or two. Secondly, Wendigos are up in the Northeast, y'know, Yankee country. They're an Algonquian legend, we've got completely different set of tribes around here. If you did any sort of research, you'd know the only natives ever to be in the area were exiled Shawnee or Monacan. Must have been one hell of an attack to send you this far into the woods. Now, once my friends here tell me if your wrist is clean or not, we'll get you to the clinic right quick."
Last edited by The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:42 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Will gestured to the rest to check his wrist and said in response to the man "Well partner, couple mistakes on your part here. One, you're in the wrong country for buying land, nothings been for sale here for decades besides an occaisonal under the table acre or two. Secondly, Wendigos are up in the Northeast, y'know, Yankee country. They're an Algonquian legend, we've got completely different set of tribes around here. If you did any sort of research, you'd know the only natives ever to be in the area were exiled Shawnee or Monacan. Must have been one hell of an attack to send you this far into the woods. Now, once my friends here tell me if your wrist is clean or not, we'll get you to the clinic right quick."

"I don't need to go to the f*cking clinic! I know the general area of where my meds are! And, trust me, I'd know about the tribe around here; I'm descended from a medici-" now you've messed up really bad
"And, why would you need to check my right wrist?"

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:01 am

Will sighed and said "There's a special sort of disease in these parts that's main symptom is a mark starting on the right wrist. Now buddy, unless you're admitting to trespassing on my family's land while "scouting" it, you're nowhere near where you dropped your meds. Now, I don't know how it works in Germany pal, but around here you can be killed for that and no one is really going to give a shit. So, what's going to happen is that when you show up as clear, we're going to take you to the clinic, where they can give you some meds, and you're going to be thanking us for not taking you straight to county."

New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Tussia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:05 am

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Will sighed and said "There's a special sort of disease in these parts that's main symptom is a mark starting on the right wrist. Now buddy, unless you're admitting to trespassing on my family's land while "scouting" it, you're nowhere near where you dropped your meds. Now, I don't know how it works in Germany pal, but around here you can be killed for that and no one is really going to give a shit. So, what's going to happen is that when you show up as clear, we're going to take you to the clinic, where they can give you some meds, and you're going to be thanking us for not taking you straight to county."

"I did not know this was your family's land; and, I am truly sorry for that. Also, the only pharmacy with my medicine has closed down. I was not aware of this disease; and, I have been in America since I was 18 as I was in Harvard."

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:27 am

Will cocked the "flare gun" for effect and said "All right pal, I'm sure you just missed the electric perimeter fence and the private property signs. I don't give a fuck about your medicine, we ain't marching to a point on the river either miles away from here or near any actual threat that you may have percieved. Now for the love of god SOMEONE CHECK HIS WRIST!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse