NATION

PASSWORD

Stories in the Forest (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Evan
Evan took a swig of water from his old Army surplus canteen. He said,"I'd be up for takin' a look around in th' woods, but I ain't gonna do anythin' stupid or ridiculous. But I'd sure be up for lookin' around th' woods." He pulled a stick of beef jerky from his coat pocket and ate it, stuffing the wrapper into the pocket.

"Do you have another?" asked Monty, "I love jerky."
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Carl

"Tell you what, I have an idea I can do." Carl said. "How about when it's the day, I go head to where the Murder House once was. Then, I do myself a straight line from the backyard of the house into the woods in the middle of the daylight, so if any undead Indians or whatever attempt to kill me, they would have to do it in the middle of the night. If you think I die from it, people can come along. The police won't do jack, unless they find something that raises their eyebrows. For all I know, Benny's body could actually be somewhere in the woods, rotting away. If we put things to rest, it gives us a breath of fresh air." Carl suggested.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Monty sighed, with Donny's reluctance, Evan's desire to explore, and Carl's desire to put things to rest it was obvious the game of truth or dare wasn't going to take place- she hoped everything would just glide into that game as a cool off; "Alright," she said then smiling, "since one of us was probably going to dare another into the forest- how about we at least go to Benny's place tomorrow- but tonight let's take a walk. I dare all of ya- how's that?" she said turning to Marco. "I dare all of ya to walk to the edge of the Ghostwoods, and once we reach it we cut our names into the nearest tree. Is that settling it enough?" she asked Carl as she put her hatchet into her belt holster, "At least in regards to this forest- sure I've seen things- yea I'm scared- but we can always turn around- it just means you all loose if we do. In which case ya'll gonna do a favor for me- but if we don't turn around- and we do carve our names- I'll-" she paused scowling in thought, "do one of Marco's dares, tell Donny a truth, tell Lucas a secret, let Evan have a bundle of fire wood at no cost, and for Will- for you Will I'll think of something. Again, I'll get to ask of you something if you run back to camp;" She turned to Donny, "It's just a mile from here yeah?"
Tomorrow is made today.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Carl

"Monty, you're crazy?" Carl said, upon hearing her challenge. "You expect me to go out far from town just to carve in some names? No one isn't going to know what tree it will be."

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Will

"Fuck it I'm down." Will sat up suddenly, the first words he had said in a little while. He reached into his pack and got out a flash light and strung it to his belt. He continued rummaging through and got out a rather large hunting knife with a few serrated towards the bottom of the blade. He also got out a large fire extinguisher like object that was spray painted black and an orange pistol like object, which he loaded with a shotgun like shell. He quickly said "Bear Spray and Flare Gun, that'll keep most of the wildlife back if it gets a little too charming. Who wants the spray?"

He stood up and took a moment to look at the skyline, pinpointing Grey's Peak from their location, whose slopes made up a lot of his familie's land. Pointing in the direction he said "That's our destination folks."

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:57 am

Monty grinned as Will eagerly enrolled. She grasped Carl's upper arm to bring him closer to Will, "You're the one who wants to go to the murder house alone if need be- besides it ain't about knowing the tree- it's the fact that we've done this." Her smile becoming playful, "Plus if you stay behind you'll be alone here and loose."
Last edited by Harbertia on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:36 am

''A trek through the woods is all it is,'' Marco declared. ''I ain't afraid of no squirrel or deer that might be lurking out here. Me and Captain Marvel accept your challenge Monty, first one to crap their pants before we get there is gonna buy the rest of us lunch.''

He smiled as he stood up and holstered his backpack, his loyal puppy by his side. ''And anyone too chicken should just pack up and go back home.''

It seemed unlikely anyone would leave by themselves at this hour but he continued to eye Lucas with suspicion, part of hoping the forest dweller would call it a night and leave. Surely he had nothing to prove or anything expected of him. Marco was already very much uneasy with the prospect of walking to the edge of the Ghostwood after all the tales he heard he couldn't help but think that there was indeed something very wrong with this place. Yet he couldn't just come off as a pussy to a challenge issued by a girl, that would demote his street-cred big time.

Donny I get, he's kind of cool but what in Sam Hill does Montysee in that dork Lucas? I ain't buying that f***ed up s**t he said about his mother, that guy's got issues. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he had more to do with it than he let on. There's no way I can just walk along and trust him with my back. Not in this place.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Will

"Fuck it I'm down." Will sat up suddenly, the first words he had said in a little while. He reached into his pack and got out a flash light and strung it to his belt. He continued rummaging through and got out a rather large hunting knife with a few serrated towards the bottom of the blade. He also got out a large fire extinguisher like object that was spray painted black and an orange pistol like object, which he loaded with a shotgun like shell. He quickly said "Bear Spray and Flare Gun, that'll keep most of the wildlife back if it gets a little too charming. Who wants the spray?"

He stood up and took a moment to look at the skyline, pinpointing Grey's Peak from their location, whose slopes made up a lot of his familie's land. Pointing in the direction he said "That's our destination folks."

''Give it hear Denson,'' he said holding out his hand to catch the bear spray can. ''Them bears can be pretty troublesome and I don't want nothing bad happening to little ol' Captain Marvel.''

With a weapon like that he should be able to deter Lucas from trying anything weird. Count on a Denson to always be prepared, those rich privileged bastards. This guy could one-up the rest of them.

Harbertia wrote:Monty grinned as Will eagerly enrolled. She grasped Carl's upper arm to bring him closer to Will, "You're the one who wants to go to the murder house alone if need be- besides it ain't about knowing the tree- it's the fact that we've done this." Her smile becoming playful, "Plus if you stay behind you'll be alone here and loose."

''Cmon Carl, you've got this man. Don't disappoint the pretty lady now by shying out of a walk in the woods'' he chuckled teasingly.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Codagh
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Codagh » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:09 am

“I’ve got nothing better to do,” Lucas said, speaking for the first time in a while. He stood up and slipped his journal into its holding place, “Who knows, this could be a fun night.”

Lucas had caught Marco’s glances, making him quite uneasy. Something about him just put Lucas off, worse than the others. He took a deep breath, figuring it was due to the others still ignoring him for the most part, while this guy kept shooting looks at him. Yeah, that was probably it. At least his dog was cute.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:27 am

Evan
Evan said,"Monty, ya' still wanted some jerky, right?" He reached into jacket pocket, and withdrew another stick of jerky. He continued,"I'm up fer a hike down to th' Ghostwoods. If y'all want, we can swing by my truck, an' I can grab my shotgun." He patted his pocket to make sure he had his headlamp and Swiss Army Knife, which he did. He also had some matches, a little more jerky, and a couple of granola bars. His canteen was on his belt.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Carl

Carl didn't say anything when Monty pressured him. "You people must be bored or something. Fuck it. Fine. We can start the route at the Murder House and then see what to do from there. But if we see anything that is enough to convince me to get the hell out of there, I running back to the street where I'm calling the police. We're practically the typical slasher flick victims here."

RPs I do

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Carl

Carl didn't say anything when Monty pressured him. "You people must be bored or something. Fuck it. Fine. We can start the route at the Murder House and then see what to do from there. But if we see anything that is enough to convince me to get the hell out of there, I running back to the street where I'm calling the police. We're practically the typical slasher flick victims here."

Monty was taking the Jerky Evan offered when when started laughing, "We're miles from town CARL!" she couldn't help but continue laughing, "We didn't come all this way to camp out just to pack up our tents and go to the streets in the dead of night!" She pulled the jerky to her mouth but covered her mouth instead as she continued to chuckle, "I said we'd go tomorrow." she was deeply amused that Carl wanted to upend the camping trip to go to the murder house in the dead of night when he had only moments ago stated that he'd be going in the daylight.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:25 pm

"Why the hell not." Donny smirked, "It's 'bout a mile away, look for the creepy carvings an' charms, ya can't miss it." An' I can get a truth out of it... the Irishman thought. Maybe...maybe to put some things ta' rest...

He was never good at this "truth or dare" stuff. Maybe it was around Monty that he was a little uncertain, or that there was something out there. But he would rather get some things off of his chest before things go too badly. He'll cash in on that truth...but of course, later. One on one...
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Carl

"The damn weed is getting into my head. Look, just do what you think is right. We already revealed enough stuff we should have kept silent about, so I guess there is no turning back."

RPs I do

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Monty
"Lucas found some last time he was here," she said, "Well fairy circles," she grinned towards him and looked back happily towards Donny, "he's got a whole notebook on them- you put us in the right direction and he's sure to find the cha-."

"The damn weed is getting into my head. Look, just do what you think is right. We already revealed enough stuff we should have kept silent about, so I guess there is no turning back."

Monty wasn't too pleased in being interrupted. But lowering her head she uttered 'yeah' rather softly. Before perking a bit suddenly, "Yeah that, that's everyone set." She looked between Don and Lucas, "Well take the lead and we'll follow-" she looked over at the fire, "We won't be gone too long- a mile's like- what 15 minutes?" She chuckled, "Yeah Smokey won't mind." She patted Don on the shoulder hoping him and Lucas would get about to leading the way and walked over to Evan to examine his gun.
Last edited by Harbertia on Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Harbertia wrote:Monty
"Lucas found some last time he was here," she said, "Well fairy circles," she grinned towards him and looked back happily towards Donny, "he's got a whole notebook on them- you put us in the right direction and he's sure to find the cha-."

Monty wasn't too pleased in being interrupted. But lowering her head she uttered 'yeah' rather softly. Before perking a bit suddenly, "Yeah that, that's everyone set." She looked between Don and Lucas, "Well take the lead and we'll follow-" she looked over at the fire, "We won't be gone too long- a mile's like- what 15 minutes?" She chuckled, "Yeah Smokey won't mind." She patted Don on the shoulder hoping him and Lucas would get about to leading the way and walked over to Evan to examine his gun.

"Heh, yer just like me ole aunt then," Donny smirked at Lucas. "You want me ta' lead, or do you? Prolly you since ya've been 'ere more often than not. Though...I've got yer back or take point if need to." he then turned to the rest of the group "Are ya set ta go or not?"
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Codagh
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Codagh » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:17 am

Danceria wrote:

"Heh, yer just like me ole aunt then," Donny smirked at Lucas. "You want me ta' lead, or do you? Prolly you since ya've been 'ere more often than not. Though...I've got yer back or take point if need to." he then turned to the rest of the group "Are ya set ta go or not?"

Pulling out his journal, Lucas turned to a more recent section, an area where he had copied down some carvings he had encountered. He flipped back to a map to ensure his bearings were right before he walked over to Donny, flipping back to the symbols.

"I assume you mean these carvings?" he asked, showing them to Donny.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:48 am

Evan
Evan brought out his shotgun when Monty came over. He said,"This here is a Remington 870. Th' factory capacity is four rounds, but huntin' laws state that I cain't put more 'n two rounds in the mag, an' one in the chamber. I follow the law, so there's a mag plug to prevent more 'n two rounds bein' loaded. I ain't a huge fan of th' law, but I follow it." He stroked the battered wood stock lovingly. The safety was on, and the gun was unloaded, for safety. He had gotten the gun for his fifteenth birthday from his dad. It had originally belonged to his grandpa, who had bought it used back in the '80s. His grandpa had later sold the gun to Evan's dad. It was well worn, and battered from years of heavy use, but the action was still slick as a greased pig. Evan took very good care of it. He had two boxes of 12 GA turkey loads in his bag, wrapped in his hunting jacket.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Codagh wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Heh, yer just like me ole aunt then," Donny smirked at Lucas. "You want me ta' lead, or do you? Prolly you since ya've been 'ere more often than not. Though...I've got yer back or take point if need to." he then turned to the rest of the group "Are ya set ta go or not?"

Pulling out his journal, Lucas turned to a more recent section, an area where he had copied down some carvings he had encountered. He flipped back to a map to ensure his bearings were right before he walked over to Donny, flipping back to the symbols.

"I assume you mean these carvings?" he asked, showing them to Donny.

"Aye." Donny nodded. "More Celtic knots than a brogue shoe factory." he joked. "Not ta mention the odd charm or totem strung up. Th' ole Dorians were as superstitious as they came, prolly half o' the stuff jotted down in tha' book 'bout this town was copied an' pasted from wha'ever crock me ancestors were thinkin'." he snorted. "But if there be some boogeymen out there, 'ere's my thinkin'. They must've been 'round fer a long time, back before we got guns. If there be more of us nowadays, like round six billion humans...then I'd reckon th' odds are in our favor. Either way, we're doin' th' time honored traditon of goin where nobody's gone, doin' what nobody's done." he would lift the joint in a mock toast, "Ta' those of us with screws loose." with that, he took a drag of the joint, before passing it to whoever wanted it next.
Obligatory Quotes below

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:04 pm

Will

He looked at Evan and laughed a little before saying "All right there, first of all, nothing in these woods is going to fuck with a group of seven loud humans at night, second of all, if it is going to mess with us, unless you've got slugs that's just gonna make it angry, and third of all, you know a real good way to get your ass shot? Getting caught on my families trail cams with a gun, especially in the ghostwood. So why don'tcha put that away, and we'll have a grand ole time."

Will tossed the Bear Spray to Marco saying "Careful with that, home made stuff. Way worse than pepper spray. Ole Dicky down in the garage used to be a chemistry professor, makes all kinds of weird shit like that."

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Monty

Monty stepped away from examining Evan's gun and turned to Will; "Wait, your family has trail cams in the Ghostwoods?" she asked with fearful concern, "Well shoot," she said looking at William about to say something before saying nothing with her arms held like one resisting the cold; a hand on each of her upper arms. She turned to Don then, well aware that it was too late to withdraw now.
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Codagh
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Codagh » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:16 pm

"Unless they've added some, those camera's aren't everywhere." Lucas interjected, flipping in his notebook, "That is, of course, they just hid them VERY well, and haven't got me for trespassing."

Lucas ran a hand through his dark hair, smiling as he found the page he was looking for. It was a detailed drawing of one of the symbols, as well as a map detailing the location of all the trail cams that he had found in his explorations. Lucas turned to the group, suspicion crossing his eyes for a brief moment as he made eye contact with Monty, but a glint of happiness as he looked at the others, glad to be a part of the group for once. He hadn't realized just how much it had actually bothered him, being alone all the time.

"So," Lucas began, "Shall we?"

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Will

Will walked over to Lucas, and had a look at the map he had pulled out. Briefly gazing over it he gave a bit of a chuckle and said "You're lucky my dad is one of the more merciful folks to have owned our land, you're missing about half of the ones I know about. Only my brother really knows where all of them are. But I agree, we should get moving."

Will began to walk off towards Grey's Peak, gesturing for the others to follow. It should be only a mile to the stream, and then into his familie's land.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:40 am

Marco

''You're my savior man,'' Marco smiled jokingly at Will as he secured the spray can into the side-holster of his bag pack, ready to fire at a moments notice.

So there was a cam-trail installed by the Densons and Lucas had already mapped out the areas in the Ghostwoods to avoid detection, how awfully convenient for him. With Will's help they'd be taking an anonymous route so that no one would no where they've been. Somehow that sounded like too good of a setup from a slasher flick - the perfect opportunity for some psycho to pick them off one by one.

He shook his head - no, as long as they didn't split they'd be fine. Besides he had a viable weapon to use now should he need to. Taking a deep breath he let his tension subside and commit to just enjoying the walk ahead of them. Captain Marvel followed him without command.

Smirking he glanced again at Lucas for a second. Just try anything you forest freak, I dare you.

It was his story that still caught him off-guard the most, the obscene detail Lucas put into the death of his own mother both angered and disgusted him. Sure maybe the other stories had some grain of truth to them but in Lucas's case he just sounded like some edgy teenager with angst issues. No sane person would shun away from society and devote their time to living in some imaginary world, those were exactly the kind of unhinged crazies that couldn't be trusted in the real world.

''Hey Monty, I gotta ask...'' What possessed her to invite that freak? No if he actually said that then everyone would think he's being a jerk to poor misunderstood Lucas. ''You and Notebook ever find anything out here?''

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:23 am

Evan
Evan said,"So ya want me ta leave my gun in my truck? I'm ready whenever y'all are." At least he still had his hunting knife, which he stuck on his belt. He would've preferred to have his shotgun on him though, for self defense, especially considering where they were going.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Monty responded to Evan smoothly, "That's what he said," she then spoke more softly with concern, "It's best if you take his request as a command. It's his land... his rules." She hoped he'd understand.

She looked into his eyes as she began to back away and join the growing group around Lucus and Don when Marco addressed her;

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:''Hey Monty, I gotta ask... you and Notebook ever find anything out here?''

She began to build herself back into comfort, slightly grinning to keep the excitement flowing ; talking as she made her way behind Don, "We mostly talked," she didn't want to reiterate what Lucas had said by explaining that when they camped here is when he told her about his mother, "but the only thing found was that fairy ring he remembers- it's- somewhere but Will knows how to get to where we are going." she rambled there a bit at the end.

She noticed William's urging of them to follow and patted Don's shoulder as she stepped past him to follow William into the forest.
Tomorrow is made today.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse