NATION

PASSWORD

Stories in the Forest (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:17 am

Evan Hunter
Evan said,"I remember hearin' about the Murder House burnin' down. That's some weird crap that happened." Evan wasn't particularly frightened; after all he was a local, and knew his hometown was a strange place. He said,"One time, I was stayin' overnight at our hunting cabin, and we saw that wolfman thing. It appeared at the window. My oldest brother was the first to notice the thing. He grabbed his 870, an' went outside to threaten it off. He chased it down to th' tree line, maybe ten yards, and went into the woods. We heard a shot. An' another. We grabbed our guns an' follwed him. We heard another shot. We found him, shotgun in hand, leanin' 'gainst a tree. He was alive, but bleeding badly. There were three spent shells on the ground, along with oily black blood. We got him to th' hospital, but he has never talked 'bout what happened."
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Marco rubbed his forehead trying to process it all. How did all these tales connect?

The Ghost of Old Man Johnson who killed his family back in the 1800s. A native chief that was ousted from his tribe and could raise an army of the undead. Some strange thing that shouldn't exist. Lucas's mom getting her mouth stitched in and impaled with arrowheads. And now a murder house missing bodies that might be buried in these very woods?

''Jesus...'' Marco muttered shaking his head. ''All these means then... we're sitting on a f***ing burial ground!''

''No its more than that, its like... you feel it don't you - this place don't feel right, one way or another all ya'll stories make it sound like the forest itself wants blood.''

The image of his dead stepfather and his heavily injured co-worker flashed in his head, both of them lying on the forest ground in a pool of blood as it spread through the soil and fed into their roots of nearby trees. Too much messed up stuff was coming back to this forest for it all to be a coincidence.

''You know what this means don'tcha?'' He looked towards Monty and Evan. ''Ya'll were the only two that got away right? Them murdered family and missing girls buried in the woods, Luca's mom getting f***ed up by native arrows and oils and s***t, and Drenson's ancestor gettin mauled by a reptile cougar. My stepdad.''

''Evan if you really saw it, a ghost of Old Man Johnson, then what do you think is gonna happen to your ass the next time round? Same goes for you Monty, what happens when that... dog thing comes back...'' he looked to see Captain Marvel eating away at his marshmallows.

This was the only way he could make sense of it all. This forest was connected with death, it craved it and forced it in. The very air itself must have been its essence and they breathing it all in, letting the forest's will inside themselves. He stood up and breathed heavily, a panicked look upon his face that had begun to let out some sweat. What did this mean for him? If it was all true then did he inadvertently mark himself for this curse by coming out here?

''S***t... no,'' he said sitting back down, forcing himself to relax as he stroked Captain Marvel's fur for comfort. ''No,'' he repeated. ''Its all just some f***ed up coincidence, I'm sorry you two, ya'll are probably gonna be fine.''

He eyed Lucas wearily. Was his story true? All that supernatural s**t about his mother's death was obviously not covered in the local paper.

Yeah... this nimrod is just trying to f**k with us all. He'll make up anything to justify his eccentricity. But... then what did Monty see? I don't understand...

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:51 pm

"Don't' you worry. Whatever's in these woods, it can be killed again. That same wolf-dog thing got shot in the face several times and told to fook off into the ocean." he nodded at Monty. "Remember when I left town with Uncle Jack on a hunting trip? Back in middle-school? When yer da' got real heated at me fer bein' around ya...?" he paused. "Th' Beast was apparently somethin' that me ol' great grandparents decided ta' beef with. Ya' seen wha' the Dorians used ta' put up ta tell th' spirits where ta' go. Right up 'till we left fer Ireland. Strumviter said tha' it was some sorta "skinwalker". Some Indian or spirit decidin' that since the Dorians are back on this side of the Atlantic ta' get even. Didn't want no part in any beef tha' the Dorians apparently had, an' wanted ta' keep ya safe. Overheard me mum and da' talkin' to him. I told ya that ye didn't have to worry about it anymore..."

He paused. Before continuing. "Wha' it did ta' the deer, ta' the wildlife...it used them. Filled 'em up with black flakes like dry blood. When we checked 'em out, bits of their insides were missin'. Hearts, entrails, eyes, the police were stumped as to why every critter within a five yard radius was out ta' get us. After chatting with a shaman of sorts, an' drawin' th' bastard to the ocean, we filled it with lead, said it's name a couple times, an' told it ta fuck off to the old country without a boat. If ghosts are real, then they're really pressurized under a very real ocean and a thin red paste..."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:17 am

"It still haunts me though." Monty said, her eyes still watery from being signaled out by Marco. She swallowed her tears, and wiping her nose with the back of her shirt sleeve before leaning down to reach her hatchet which she had used to cut wood earlier for this fire. She let the cig fall from her mouth as she grasped her hatchet. "Don, about my father- he only ever tells me warnings."
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:49 am

Harbertia wrote:"It still haunts me though." Monty said, her eyes still watery from being signaled out by Marco. She swallowed her tears, and wiping her nose with the back of her shirt sleeve before leaning down to reach her hatchet which she had used to cut wood earlier for this fire. She let the cig fall from her mouth as she grasped her hatchet. "Don, about my father- he only ever tells me warnings."

" "Never move back in". 'Eard it from da'." Donny sighed. "Wha'ever th' Densons and Dorians in the past did...it was proper fucked up. Fer a while, neither of our families had the...sanest of heads. Yer da' must've thought tha' since th' Dorians came in, an' all the black goop started poppin' up in dead people, he must've put two an' two together and stuck as far away from whatever danger was possible. Which was why yer da' wouldn't let my fam or me near ya for a couple years. 'Till we knew fer certain the thing was good an' dead."

His eyes widened, before he calmed himself. "Lucas...'ave ye ever heard of somethin called a...core-de-seps fungus? If ye took Bio wi' Mr. Druckmann, ye'd be right proper spooked. I'll give ye a hint: since Faerie Circles are jus' a bunch a fungoids in a circle, maybe jus' maybe..." Donny would chuckle and shake his head. "Heh, I jus' hope we're all on shrooms..."
Last edited by Danceria on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Evan Hunter
Evan said,"Fairy Circles? I've heard of 'em. 'Cordin' to family legend, my great aunt picked some mushrooms from a Fairy Circle in these woods, and died shortly afterwards of a mysterious illness. 'Parently some people thought she died from the mushrooms, others said it was heart trouble, but no one's really sure. If y'all are gettin' worried 'bout bein' attacked by somethin', we can go down to my truck, and I can grab my 870." Truth be told, he was getting a little worried himself.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

Codagh
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Codagh » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:21 pm

"Cordyceps... Those are the zombie fungus right? The one's that take over wasps and other insects?" Lucas asked, slowly putting some pieces together. He quickly flipped in his journal to the Faerie Circle section, looking over it, "Faerie Circles tend to be made out of mushrooms, as far as I've found. Something as dark as that in a Faerie Circle... That's not something I'd want to mess with."

Lucas kept flipping through his journal, looking for anything he could find on fungi, seeing if there was anything else besides the Faerie Circle's that this stuff could be involved with.

"Tripping on shrooms would be the most comforting explanation." he added as he scoured his journal.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Carl

"Aren't faerie circles just a natural occurance?" Carl said, starting to smoke the joint. "From back in the 10's, some girls posted photos of them playing with faeries, until they revealed they faked the images with cardboard drawings or something like that." Carl said, until another thing popped up in his mind. "I have a theory. You guys remembered IT? From Stephen King and all that. Remember how all of the adults in Derry didn't see Pennywise or any supernatural thing that was happening? Maybe it's just like that. Maybe people can see the things happening, but what if whatever what's happening here is making sure it doesn't reach everywhere else, but the whole town. You follow? If so much bad shit happened here, you figure it would be on the national news. But something is making sure that it doesn't reach out of town. Like it's hiding itself from others."
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:38 pm

''Are ya'll seriously talk'in about mushrooms?'' Marco piped in.

He cracked out a smile and chuckled, his eyes betraying an ever nervous disposition. He didn't know whether to take it all in stride like that bookworm Lucas or actually retain some measure of common sense. They were all just kids trying to make sense of something they didn't understand. But the more everyone had to say the less he could convince himself they were all just some harmless campfire tales. All six of them could attest to some strange or outright insidious happenings that crossed into the unreal yet they all seemed to be believe what they were saying.

With his stepdouche's mad duel to the death maybe he got off the easiest compared to these guys. After all his mother was still out there somewhere and someday he'd find her and have her answer for leaving him alone in Woodview. Yeah screw this strange town, he was gonna be leaving for a fresh start anyway - no ghosts or wild monsters, haunted VHS tapes or crazy killers were after him. He just landed in one messed up crowd but all he had to do was chillax and wait it through, preferably while high off his ass.

Honestly Monty, I expected better from you.

''So what, ya'll think we're breathing in spores, is that what we're feelin right now, with the air I mean? Come on... we're sittin around a fire, its gotta be fumes.''

He turned towards Will: ''Hey Drenson, pass me over some weed why don't cha? Anyone here got some ginger ale?''

His puppy suddenly bounced off his lap and waddled over to Monty, stopping just short of an inch from her before proceeding to dig a small hole in the ground whereupon it forcibly took a hold of her marshmallow rod with its mouth before dropping it inside and burying it with its hind legs.

''Captain, what're you doin?'' he asked halfheartedly. The canine must have liked sticks he guessed. Normal behaviour for dogs.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Monty chuckled a bit, "Well I hear one should trust a dog and Captain isn't bothered. Perhaps we should turn in for the night, we can look around in the morning- try not to stumble around either."
Tomorrow is made today.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:58 pm

Will

He took a long puff off his joint before passing it off to someone else. He nodded at Monty's suggestion, leaning back into his sleeping back. He said to no one in particular "If you want, I can take y'all to the Ghostwood, to the heart of all this. There's some old monoliths or whatever there that attract all kinds of weird shit. There's still some fuckers that my dad has to chase off the property every once in a while who try to pull some cult shit out there. Call themselves the Coven or some shit. Bunch of crazy asshats, actually think they can control whatever the fuck cursed this valley."

Will gazed up at the stars, resting and preparing to fall asleep.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:27 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Will

He took a long puff off his joint before passing it off to someone else. He nodded at Monty's suggestion, leaning back into his sleeping back. He said to no one in particular "If you want, I can take y'all to the Ghostwood, to the heart of all this. There's some old monoliths or whatever there that attract all kinds of weird shit. There's still some fuckers that my dad has to chase off the property every once in a while who try to pull some cult shit out there. Call themselves the Coven or some shit. Bunch of crazy asshats, actually think they can control whatever the fuck cursed this valley."

"I heard of it, couple of those fuckers decided ta' hit up me da', him being one o' the founders an' all." Donny chuckled. "Maybe later, when we 'ave some daylight above us an' some chrome beside us." he chuckled to Evan "When all of us are reppin' shotties. I can attest, I've yet to face a problem tha' couldn't be fixed wi' duct tape or blasted into irrelevancy with enough bullets an' bombs. I brought some Ginger Ale in th' trunk, let's just get back ta' enjoyin' the night. Right now, the forest ain't killin' us yet..."

With that, and a final side hug to Monty, he went over to the car. "Save some o' tha' grass fer me, willya?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Will

"I heard of it, couple of those fuckers decided ta' hit up me da', him being one o' the founders an' all." Donny chuckled. "Maybe later, when we 'ave some daylight above us an' some chrome beside us." he chuckled to Evan "When all of us are reppin' shotties. I can attest, I've yet to face a problem tha' couldn't be fixed wi' duct tape or blasted into irrelevancy with enough bullets an' bombs. I brought some Ginger Ale in th' trunk, let's just get back ta' enjoyin' the night. Right now, the forest ain't killin' us yet..."

With that, and a final side hug to Monty, he went over to the car. "Save some o' tha' grass fer me, willya?"

''Finally said something I'm behind, no use getting riled up on crazy tales. Right on, lets just enjoy ourselves,'' nodded Marco after inhaling some weed and letting his worries just fly by. Something about Donny's gung-ho Irish accent despite the camper's growing uneasiness prompted a sense of relief in him. Things were finally getting back to normal.

Captain Marvel was making himself busy carrying up all the leftover marshmallow sticks and digging up a shallow trench for them, except for Lucas. Marco would keep his distance from the nerd, whom he blamed for sullying the previously good mood. Some folk just like making trouble for trouble's sake.

''You know what we should do... we should play a game,'' he suggested. ''I'm talking about truth or dare of course, can't have a camp out without it. And since I brought it up I'll be the first: hey Donny, you got a hunting rifle right? Why don't you bring it over and give us a demonstration, I like... dare you man.''

No more ghosts, he was gonna try to steer this night the right way.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:10 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:
Danceria wrote:"I heard of it, couple of those fuckers decided ta' hit up me da', him being one o' the founders an' all." Donny chuckled. "Maybe later, when we 'ave some daylight above us an' some chrome beside us." he chuckled to Evan "When all of us are reppin' shotties. I can attest, I've yet to face a problem tha' couldn't be fixed wi' duct tape or blasted into irrelevancy with enough bullets an' bombs. I brought some Ginger Ale in th' trunk, let's just get back ta' enjoyin' the night. Right now, the forest ain't killin' us yet..."

''Finally said something I'm behind, no use getting riled up on crazy tales. Right on, lets just enjoy ourselves,'' nodded Marco after inhaling some weed and letting his worries just fly by. Something about Donny's gung-ho Irish accent despite the camper's growing uneasiness prompted a sense of relief in him. Things were finally getting back to normal.

Captain Marvel was making himself busy carrying up all the leftover marshmallow sticks and digging up a shallow trench for them, except for Lucas. Marco would keep his distance from the nerd, whom he blamed for sullying the previously good mood. Some folk just like making trouble for trouble's sake.

''You know what we should do... we should play a game,'' he suggested. ''I'm talking about truth or dare of course, can't have a camp out without it. And since I brought it up I'll be the first: hey Donny, you got a hunting rifle right? Why don't you bring it over and give us a demonstration, I like... dare you man.''

"I'm game," said Monty with perked enthusiasm, "you've got enough rolling paper for the lot of us, right? I'd hate to blaze one and that be all." She picked up the cig that had fallen from her mouth moments ago and began using her nail to cut into it. Donny probably had a good idea what she was planning as she collected the tobacco in hand. She knew the rules, the last person to get called for a dare is the next to call someone else out for a dare- if one who is called to do a dare refused they have to tell a truth to a question asked by the darer. The game continues until - well theoretically it could go on forever. She chuckled at that thought while taking a gaze at Don.
Tomorrow is made today.

Codagh
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Codagh » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:41 pm

Why the heck am I here? Lucas thought, listening as the conversation turned to truth or dare.

It had been years since anyone liked him enough to play with him, and even longer since he'd actually played. He sighed, leaning back into a tree, a bit of distance separating him and the others. He'd play if called on, though he was certain that wouldn't happen, so until then he was going to look through his journal, see if he could find anything else. Lucas glanced up at Monty, trying to figure out just why she invited him on this camping trip. No ideas came to mind, unless she was, for some godforsaken reason, trying to get him to be social. That probably wasn't it, they were little more than acquaintances anyway. The man shrugged to himself, returning to his journal.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:

"I'm game," said Monty with perked enthusiasm, "you've got enough rolling paper for the lot of us, right? I'd hate to blaze one and that be all." She picked up the cig that had fallen from her mouth moments ago and began using her nail to cut into it. Donny probably had a good idea what she was planning as she collected the tobacco in hand. She knew the rules, the last person to get called for a dare is the next to call someone else out for a dare- if one who is called to do a dare refused they have to tell a truth to a question asked by the darer. The game continues until - well theoretically it could go on forever. She chuckled at that thought while taking a gaze at Don.

"Tha's a no can do fer me." Donny confessed. "Left me chrome back home, didn't think we're huntin' spooks. 'Specially not at night, tha's just askin' fer trouble. Since dares don't work IOU, I'll take another 'un." he chuckled, preparing to dole and toss out cans of cold carbonated beverages to whoever would want one. "Dare or truth, I'm fine more towards truth. It's a small town so I don't got much ta' hide."

Donny was also an upfront individual, which both earned him enemies and allies in equal measure. Besides, he wouldn't share anything that Monty wouldn't let him. "But if it's dares, I'm fine wi' almost anythin'." the Irishman would smirk.
Obligatory Quotes below

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:29 am

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:"I'm game," said Monty with perked enthusiasm, "you've got enough rolling paper for the lot of us, right? I'd hate to blaze one and that be all." She picked up the cig that had fallen from her mouth moments ago and began using her nail to cut into it. Donny probably had a good idea what she was planning as she collected the tobacco in hand. She knew the rules, the last person to get called for a dare is the next to call someone else out for a dare- if one who is called to do a dare refused they have to tell a truth to a question asked by the darer. The game continues until - well theoretically it could go on forever. She chuckled at that thought while taking a gaze at Don.

"Tha's a no can do fer me." Donny confessed. "Left me chrome back home, didn't think we're huntin' spooks. 'Specially not at night, tha's just askin' fer trouble. Since dares don't work IOU, I'll take another 'un." he chuckled, preparing to dole and toss out cans of cold carbonated beverages to whoever would want one. "Dare or truth, I'm fine more towards truth. It's a small town so I don't got much ta' hide."

Donny was also an upfront individual, which both earned him enemies and allies in equal measure. Besides, he wouldn't share anything that Monty wouldn't let him. "But if it's dares, I'm fine wi' almost anythin'." the Irishman would smirk.

''All that talk about hunting monsters and you ain't got a rifle on you? Gotta say man. I'm a little disappointed but I get it. Guess that makes my dare void, I'll ask for a truth instead...'' Marco tilted up his head and stared up at the dark starless sky above.

''You say you ain't got much to hide, I reckon you've got at least one or two skeletons. Tell me D-Man, were you and Monty ever... you know scratch that, what I really wanna ask you is your thoughts on the Drensons. Got any bad beef with Will here, since you're a Dorian and all? Does your family name mean like anything to you?''
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Evan
Evan said,"Y'all need a gun for somethin'? I have my pump shotgun back in my truck. It's a 12 GA Remington 870. I brought it 'long in case Igot an opportunity to do a little huntin', tho' I wasn't expectin' to be huntin' ghosts." He patted his pocket, where his wallet was. He continued,"I even have my license with me."
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Evan
Evan said,"Y'all need a gun for somethin'? I have my pump shotgun back in my truck. It's a 12 GA Remington 870. I brought it 'long in case Igot an opportunity to do a little huntin', tho' I wasn't expectin' to be huntin' ghosts." He patted his pocket, where his wallet was. He continued,"I even have my license with me."

Monty
"Jessus Evan you are a simple man." She chuckled, "You've got tags though right?" she continued to chuckle expecting him to not.
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:01 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:''All that talk about hunting monsters and you ain't got a rifle on you? Gotta say man. I'm a little disappointed but I get it. Guess that makes my dare void, I'll ask for a truth instead...'' Marco tilted up his head and stared up at the dark starless sky above.

''You say you ain't got much to hide, I reckon you've got at least one or two skeletons. Tell me D-Man, were you and Monty ever... you know scratch that, what I really wanna ask you is your thoughts on the Drensons. Got any bad beef with Will here, since you're a Dorian and all? Does your family name mean like anything to you?''

"Yeah, I'm a professional monster hunter and ghost buster, 'aven't ya heard?" Donny chuckled sarcastically. Before slyly smirking at Monty. Oh, how fortunate they both were, to have dodged that big of a bullet. Monty knew what sort of stories he would tell, and he had no doubt that Monty would counter with a few of her own. The two would continue to attempt to one up each other, before going into a fight and making up. Until somebody asked for them to kiss.

That was a grim, dark timeline that Marco's gonads narrowly avoided. "Well, th' Dorians packed up an' headed back to Ireland...th' fued's been dead fer decades. Hell, e'en me ole man didn't know wha' a Denson was fer a good few years. I guess we could be friendly rivals...but right now, no opinion's good opinion." he nodded at the Denson. That lad was a chancer for sure, and he'd keep an eye on him... "As fer th' name, I'm 'appy ta' be one. We've got ourselves a good thing going, good ole fashioned 'ard earned luck o' the Irish an' Rhodesian grit. Bein' one of the like, seventieth richest families in Europe thanks ta' SAGA ain't somethin' ta' scoff at neither. All in all, happy ta' be alive an' happy ta have my fam as my back. 'Course, you should know...Monty's an honorary Dorian an' all..."
Obligatory Quotes below

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:06 pm

Danceria wrote:
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:''All that talk about hunting monsters and you ain't got a rifle on you? Gotta say man. I'm a little disappointed but I get it. Guess that makes my dare void, I'll ask for a truth instead...'' Marco tilted up his head and stared up at the dark starless sky above.

"Yeah, I'm a professional monster hunter and ghost buster, 'aven't ya heard?" Donny chuckled sarcastically. Before slyly smirking at Monty. Oh, how fortunate they both were, to have dodged that big of a bullet. Monty knew what sort of stories he would tell, and he had no doubt that Monty would counter with a few of her own. The two would continue to attempt to one up each other, before going into a fight and making up. Until somebody asked for them to kiss.

That was a grim, dark timeline that Marco's gonads narrowly avoided. "Well, th' Dorians packed up an' headed back to Ireland...th' fued's been dead fer decades. Hell, e'en me ole man didn't know wha' a Denson was fer a good few years. I guess we could be friendly rivals...but right now, no opinion's good opinion." he nodded at the Denson. That lad was a chancer for sure, and he'd keep an eye on him... "As fer th' name, I'm 'appy ta' be one. We've got ourselves a good thing going, good ole fashioned 'ard earned luck o' the Irish an' Rhodesian grit. Bein' one of the like, seventieth richest families in Europe thanks ta' SAGA ain't somethin' ta' scoff at neither. All in all, happy ta' be alive an' happy ta have my fam as my back. 'Course, you should know...Monty's an honorary Dorian an' all..."

Monty nudge Donny a bit red in the face and smiling with a good chuckle, "Day ha diddly ha hey." she was laughing by now keeping up her playfulness; "Cuir na roithlean go dti me." She put her arm around Don, on hand on her face to hide the blush. Speaking none sense she was.
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Yeah, I'm a professional monster hunter and ghost buster, 'aven't ya heard?" Donny chuckled sarcastically. Before slyly smirking at Monty. Oh, how fortunate they both were, to have dodged that big of a bullet. Monty knew what sort of stories he would tell, and he had no doubt that Monty would counter with a few of her own. The two would continue to attempt to one up each other, before going into a fight and making up. Until somebody asked for them to kiss.

Monty nudge Donny a bit red in the face and smiling with a good chuckle, "Day ha diddly ha hey." she was laughing by now keeping up her playfulness; "Cuir na roithlean go dti me." She put her arm around Don, on hand on her face to hide the blush. Speaking none sense she was.

"Tha's...not th' worst Gaelic I've ever heard." Donny would wrap an arm around her shoulder as well, in a brotherly manner. "But ye best be practicin' since yer part o' the family. Besides, we're miles from th' sea, so there ain't no sense in singin' Dulaman."
Obligatory Quotes below

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:34 am

Harbertia wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Evan

Monty
"Jessus Evan you are a simple man." She chuckled, "You've got tags though right?" she continued to chuckle expecting him to not.

Evan
Evan said,"'Course I got turkey tags. Otherwise I woulda left my shotgun at home." He had brought turkey loads with him, which were also in his truck, locked in an old military surplus ammo can.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Monty nudge Donny a bit red in the face and smiling with a good chuckle, "Day ha diddly ha hey." she was laughing by now keeping up her playfulness; "Cuir na roithlean go dti me." She put her arm around Don, on hand on her face to hide the blush. Speaking none sense she was.

"Tha's...not th' worst Gaelic I've ever heard." Donny would wrap an arm around her shoulder as well, in a brotherly manner. "But ye best be practicin' since yer part o' the family. Besides, we're miles from th' sea, so there ain't no sense in singin' Dulaman."

Get a room you two... No, he wasn't jealous. Not at all.

Marco burped out loud and patted his stomach. Marshmallow and cola just weren't going to cut it, he needed to eat something real and filling. If only he knew Evan had a a shotgun on him, he would have dared him to get them some rabbit or deer. And the look on Monty's face when they'd have to skin the poor creature and disembowel its insides before roasting it, now that would have been worth it.

''Okay, that makes sense. Its only fair you take a turn next Donny. Go on then, choose someone, anyone you want... he glanced briefly at Monty before rotating his view towards Carl, Evan and Lucas. ''Truth or dare, mister hunter of monsters who don't bring no gun to a forest he says is cursed. Whose it gonna be?''
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Evan
Evan took a swig of water from his old Army surplus canteen. He said,"I'd be up for takin' a look around in th' woods, but I ain't gonna do anythin' stupid or ridiculous. But I'd sure be up for lookin' around th' woods." He pulled a stick of beef jerky from his coat pocket and ate it, stuffing the wrapper into the pocket.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse