NATION

PASSWORD

The free news hub for people who need it.

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Monarch Republic
Envoy

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

The free news hub for people who need it.

Postby Monarch Republic » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:37 pm

Are you tired of having to follow code to try and put news on a social media platform on NS? Well this is the news Hub that's free. It doesn't even have a specific code you need to follow. This Thread follows site rules, so do not break them. Other than that,it's pretty much a free-for-all for Newspapers and news companies.

Monarch Republic
Envoy

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarch Republic » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:25 pm

BREAKING NEWS:At 4:30 pm CST,The Monarch Republic issued a statement that the CPA and all nations who bought from the CPA with a few exceptions are under a embargo. Embargo Statement: As Per Executive Order 79,The Monarch Republic has started a embargo of CPA until the CPA stops selling the following:Slaves,Slave Meat,and anything slave related. All nations that have bought anything of CPA except nations that have all ready bought from the Monarch Republic are also under this embargo. If it is violated, the violating Nation will be invaded by the Monarch Republic. Many say that the last line is quite overkill for a embargo violation,but the Government of the Monarch Republic is keeping the last line,no matter what.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Capital news

In a significant legislation signed by leader, comprehensive health care reform was signed. "I wish to thank you everyone who can be here today for the wonderful news. Ordinarily in a parliamentary democracy this would have to bypass legal procedures like filibusters, pork barrels, compromises, and corporate influence but this legislation proposes health care that is itemized paid for by your ability but with caps. We have had health policy experts and industry leaders and foreign health experts. Health is a priority and I am glad we put it to work."she said.

When a reporter asked and criticized about taking advantage of the the system and should instead lay hands off on domestic policy like tax and health care, she said this,

"I know you guys chose me to change the country for better there are a lot of problems and I can't guarantee it will all be fixed but I will do what I have to do. I fired everyone connected in the corruption scandal and we have new accounting controls and hired foreigners rich ones who can't be influenced they can't be informed because the culture is too imbedded it's sad I know but too many people are taking bribes."
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:20 pm

Capital news

In a lackluster event by Dictator Chung the leader met on local stops at every state to access the infrastructure of the country and potential weak points in case of an invasion or natural disasters. On the way there were no prominent opposition protests but photo ops were taking hand in hand with natives in different towns and were subsequently posted in social media.

Plans were made to redistribute the local transport network went underway as companies Enron and Trensay neogitiatwd with state commerce and transportation agency to bid access for the railways. The minister is looking at the monopoly of the two and has yet to decide on whether it should be accepted or not.

Ooc: think I need in depth stories like nyt
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Financial Conference

A financial conference will be held between several distinguished persons of financial background in a public invited conference at the date of November 15 2018. To move away from the perceived ivory tower of how ted talks this looks, they will try to relate and set their open views and agenda in the financial industry and talk with the public with anyquestions they might have. These will be the people who will be there in attendance.

John Walsh

Born in Atlantia. John was raised by two parents and attended Nuke University a state college and after wandering through college he stumbled into the insights of finance. Before continueing into the Deerfolk University for his master's degree where his specialization in financial engineering was done, he went back to work with Barbar Co. where he helped out securities broker and real estate clients. John Walsh enjoys spending time with his two labrador dogs, Elsie and Elena during his spare time.

Kathy Pike

Kathy Pike is a Swedish born person and travelled to Cosmopolitan Borovan for an education for reasons personal to Kathy. Her education was in Yohan University, where she received a bachelorate in Finance. She then returned to go work for the city to compile a portfolio into the investment dealings. Kathy Pike likes to go on hiking at her local park on hobbies and is married.

Roy Lore

Roy Lore is known by those who knew him to be affable and aloof. Despite his personality, he is well received by his praise and intelligence altough his strict military demeaner brings nightmares to young uns. Roy Lore attended one of the top universities, Sempara. He is known for his background in banking and could do estimated valuations of the worth of securities and what they should be marked for when they are being underwritten. He worked for Goldman Pachs for around 6 years and worked for Abell and James, some company. Roy Lore is a fanatic on Star Trek and lives with his wife and two kids at Hashell.
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Calibash 2019

Calisarnia, Cosmopolitan Borovan
November 12, 2018
Reporter: Jessica Lawrence

Calabash 2019 is happening! The event concert of more than dozen artists is happening in less than two months and tickets are sold out! Fans are going crazy over the lineup of artists performing onstage like Wacky G, Daddy Dodger, Ericka Church, Bad Rabbit and more! The stadium will be at the Calisarnia baseball stadium and 60,000 seats are at capacity. However it was recently vacated to the convention center for more room. We came up to a few fans to hear what they say.

"I think it's fantastic and there will be record turnout for this," replied Sasha Withers a tourist.

"EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH", yells a sixteen year old girl,"SO AWESOME LIKE OH MY GOD REAL ARTISTS ONSTAGE," she's then jumps in front of camera scaring the cameraman.

Well there you have it, calibash 2019, if you can get tickets come enjoy the event
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to NationStates