NATION

PASSWORD

Thank You for 10 Years NationStates!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saint Block
Envoy

Founded: Dec 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:00 pm

I for one, am feeling quite cheerful. Despite whatevery one else is posting. I have had a great time on this site overall. I’ve made many friends in the game that have turned into friends outside of it. The adventures I’ve been a part of, the tales I’ve seen unfold, being able to watch everyone go about their NS careers; it’s all quite exhilarating looking back on it all after 10 years.

Haselandt
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haselandt » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:07 pm

Saint Block wrote:I for one, am feeling quite cheerful. Despite whatevery one else is posting. I have had a great time on this site overall. I’ve made many friends in the game that have turned into friends outside of it. The adventures I’ve been a part of, the tales I’ve seen unfold, being able to watch everyone go about their NS careers; it’s all quite exhilarating looking back on it all after 10 years.

I suppose it's better if you keep that smiling disposition and don't crack, elsewise you'll be up to your balls in angry jugglers even worse than now. That's how it happens, you show weakness for even a second, and then BAM! The mob sees blood, and you're done for.
Lords and Serfs. Feudal Society. Monarchy. Haselandt.
This nation does not reflect my RL political views.

Saint Block
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:09 pm

This is NationStates Gameplay, tell me something I don’t know. :P

Haselandt
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haselandt » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:16 pm

Saint Block wrote:This is NationStates Gameplay, tell me something I don’t know. :P

Microwaves are a significant health risk, and you should cook with baking ovens, toaster ovens, stove tops, and other cooking methods that do not heat molecules through radiation. Maybe you didn't know that, but I figured some friendly advice on this anniversary would lighten the mood. :^)
Lords and Serfs. Feudal Society. Monarchy. Haselandt.
This nation does not reflect my RL political views.

Saint Block
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Ha! Thank you for that. I was hoping for some lightheartedness. But this is gameplay where everyone is either grumpy or bitter. It doesn’t help that I’ve been controversial throughout my time here.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:43 pm

Saint Block wrote:Those are some nice logs you have there. I’m glad to see that you’re still great at photoshop, pal.

Keep digging your grave, forum crasher. Oh, let's not forget that's far from the only bit of impropriety you've gotten banned for, so you might want to start apologizing for quite a lot more things.

Haselandt wrote:And the title sounded so cheerful, too.

That's because this "cheerful" reject's M.O is to come back every couple years pretending to be reformed, until one look under the hood shows it's the same old rotten individual who has earned bans from most anywhere that's respectable.

There's folks well beyond the point where they're worth forgiving or trusting as rehabilitated, and Block crossed that point years ago.
Last edited by Tim-Opolis on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Saint Block
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:47 pm

I have done nothing I feel is worth apologizing over. There’s plenty of people who have done far worse than I ever have, and continue to do so; and are still welcomed. I’m just your favorite punching bag. It’s okay Tim, I can hack it. :P

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:02 am

Saint Block wrote:Those are some nice logs you have there. I’m glad to see that you’re still great at photoshop, pal.

I don't see any evidence of the logs being Photoshopped.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Saint Block
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:31 am

My oldest friend that is still around, Avakael is quite good, isn’t he? :P
Last edited by Saint Block on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Oh my, it's you again. Long time no see ;)
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Saint Block
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:18 pm

Hey buddy! It’s been a while. I’m glad The Order is still treating you as well as you treat it. ;)

Ambrella
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Ambrella » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Not sure why your nation in Europeia, you're not welcome. That has been remedied.
Sopo, former big wig of Europeia and denizen of Bloopsjooj.

Saint Block
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:01 pm

Thank you Ambrella, this trip to Kandy Land was pretty good. BBQ is as great as ever. Can’t say how many times I’ve made my rounds through here.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:21 am

Good luck in the future. I get why most people don't like you from the posts, however I've really not had experience enough to judge.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Taliostia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Taliostia » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:26 am

I've been on NationStates for over a month now and I like it. This website is fun to use and great people to to talk to.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:07 am

94 BlockLast Sunday at 11:54 AM
I just wanted to apologize for all of the OOC stuff man, out of respect to our past friendship. I don’t expect anything in return. I just want to apologize. After some self reflection, I do feel bad about my OOC actions towards you. I won’t even try to excuse myself.

I fully intended to get around to replying to your DM eventually. Probably with a reply along the lines of "that's good, but it's not really me that you need to apologize to, all you did was nonsensically threaten to run me out of the game, whereas some of your other comments and actions really hurt people." Then I saw this -

Saint Block wrote:I have done nothing I feel is worth apologizing over. There’s plenty of people who have done far worse than I ever have, and continue to do so; and are still welcomed. I’m just your favorite punching bag. It’s okay Tim, I can hack it. :P

Kind of undercuts your apologies when you turn around and say that you have nothing to apologize for, mate.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Saint Block
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:09 am

That’s because you’re the only apology I felt I needed to make, and it was already being handled, pal.

Arkesia
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkesia » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:25 am

Saint Block wrote:Ha! Thank you for that. I was hoping for some lightheartedness. But this is gameplay where everyone is either grumpy or bitter. It doesn’t help that I’ve been controversial throughout my time here.

I haven't been on NS long, but from what I can tell, 'controversial' is putting it lightly.
NS stats not used.

Saint Block
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:35 am

Some make a bigger of issue of things than they should is all that is.

Conquerus
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Conquerus » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Hi Block! Long time no see! You're still welcome on the TI discord.
Wilhelm von Hartfelden, Markgräf von Munzenhan

Third Kanzler of Hartfelden
First and Second Minister of Domestic Affairs in Hartfelden
Member of The First and Second Reichstag in Hartfelden
Markgräf of Munzenhan
Standard Bearer in Die Kaiserlichen Streitkraefte
Member of The Haus von Hartfelden

Saint Block
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:23 pm

Thank you, Conquorus. I’m glad to see you’re still doing well. Thank you for taking over for me, and the invitation to return. I’m sorry to let you know that I’ve closed the TI chapter in my life and have moved on. I’m grateful for all Gest and the rest have done for me, and I’ll never forget that.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:34 am

Just leave. You're clearly not welcome.
Haselandt wrote:Microwaves are a significant health risk

No they aren't. Not unless you're literally living in one for some dumb reason
Ambrella wrote:Not sure why your nation in Europeia, you're not welcome. That has been remedied.

Lol :clap:

Wycliffe
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Wycliffe » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:40 pm

I think most people here have gotten the right idea about Block and why he should never, ever be allowed to return to the Gameplay scene. Absolutely no remorse shown for his incredibly harmful acts, and a flippantly defiant attitude towards the people and communities he's hurt. I'll be sinking back into obscurity now- GP is better than this. Try not to dignify him with more attention in the future.
Resident of Lazarus
Retired.
Veritas Vincit
Chanson du jour: Look Inside America
The Most Holy Kingdom of
Wycliffe

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Ambrella wrote:Not sure why your nation in Europeia, you're not welcome. That has been remedied.

from The Rejected Realms to The Land of Kings and Emperors.
1 day 4 hours ago: Saint Block relocated from 10000 Islands to The Rejected Realms.
1 day 4 hours ago: Saint Block was ejected and banned from 10000 Islands by Woonsocket.
77 minutes ago: Saint Block relocated from The Rejected Realms to 10000 Islands.
4 hours ago: Saint Block relocated from Spiritus to The Rejected Realms.
4 hours ago: Saint Block was ejected and banned from Spiritus by The Good Vibes of The Spirit.
5 hours ago: Saint Block relocated from The Rejected Realms to Spiritus.
5 hours ago: Saint Block changed its national nation type to "Totally a Defender"
4 hours ago: Saint Block relocated from The Order of the Grey Wardens to The Rejected Realms.
4 hours ago: Saint Block was ejected and banned from The Order of the Grey Wardens by The Vincent Drake of Vincent Drake.
5 hours ago: Saint Block changed its national nation type to "Potential Spai".
5 hours ago: Saint Block relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Order of the Grey Wardens.
12 hours ago: Saint Block relocated from The East Pacific to The Rejected Realms.
12 hours ago: Saint Block was ejected and banned from The East Pacific by The Bei Dynasty of Libertanny.
14 hours ago: Saint Block relocated from The Rejected Realms to The East Pacific.
15 hours ago: Saint Block's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
17 hours ago: Saint Block relocated from Osiris to The Rejected Realms.
17 hours ago: Saint Block was ejected and banned from Osiris by The BRAAAAIIINNZZZ of Altinsane.
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saint Block
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:19 pm

Haters are just fans in denial. :)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay