NATION

PASSWORD

When Worlds Collide (Multiverse, Always Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:37 am

This rp could use a healer

Imma app as a healer
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:41 am

Mundeo wrote:This rp could use a healer

Imma app as a healer

Hold that thought mate
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:50 am

Mundeo wrote:This rp could use a healer

Imma app as a healer

You can never have too many clerics on the party.

t. Alien healer that is most likely going to crash on a planet nowhere near Earth
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:55 am

We do have at least one, but can always use more with this many characters

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:13 am

Name: Ashok Drake

Looks Okay, but are you going to plop her down With or without a ship or crew? Might need a faction app for that.

Name: HLFFS Elliotsjökull ("Elliot's Glacier")

I'm fairly certain tier 7 implies you have energy output similar to a nuke, so you may have to limit it to 8-A. I understand you have an invasion force, but I doubt the forces of one ship can wipe a town off the map as normal landing/invasion forces are the combination of multiple ships of Elliot's function.

Name: Juhani Bergqvist

I think He's good to go, Accepted by Co-OP.

Name: Hikaru Mochizuki

So he can't turn into a werewolf? Current state of application is Accepted by Co-OP

Faction Name: People's Army of Japan 3rd Commandos Battalion

I think that meets all the requirements for a faction. Accepted by Co-OP

Name: Evelyn/Eve Serenity

I don't know why you removed the 'Originating from' portion of the app. And I think her tier is too low, probably needs to be at least in the 8 if not the 7 range due to her powers.

Name: Dove/Doe Lester

Again, missing 'originating from' in addition to lacking appearance. Please correct. And I would recommend adding his telekinesis under the Powers list as the app makes it seem he utilized it quite often compared to some of the other things he does.

Whew, I think that's everyone.

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:31 am

EDITED
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:37 pm

Kraicia wrote:EDITED

I think its good to go now. Accepted by Co-OP

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:47 pm

The Cyberiad Council wrote:...

In the tier section I pointed out that Eve's constructs are 10-A but her flames are 8-B to 7-A already. I ignored the "originating from" section because she's an OC. I'll re-add it and say "OC" if you want me to?

Same reason for Dove for whom I also already included the telekinetic abilities of in the powers section as "mark of the arc" (ba dum tss) which is now simply called "arcing". I've added the "appearance" section for him now.
Last edited by Menschenfleisch on Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:52 pm

The Cyberiad Council wrote:
Kraicia wrote:EDITED

I think its good to go now. Accepted by Co-OP

I'll have a faction app for Ashok up with my other app, Cy.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Okayanos » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Menschenfleisch wrote:Eve and Dove

Looks fine to me. With the edits/clarifications done, they're accepted.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:49 pm

Fusing movies and official canon for this.

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: Captain Nanoha Takamachi [高町なのは Takamachi Nanoha]

Alias/Titles: Stars 01, Stars Actual, Ace of the Sky, Ace of Aces, White Devil

Originating From: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Appearance:

Species: Human

Brief Backstory:
Nanoha Takamachi, the protagonist of the series, is introduced as a sweet little Ordinary Elementary School Student with a normal life. However, this changes when she answers a psychic call for help. Finding an injured ferret, Nanoha responsibly takes it to a nearby vet. Later that night, however, she hears another call, and arrives in time to see the ferret under attack from a monster. The now-talking ferret explains that he's a mage, and gives her an Intelligent Device, Raising Heart, to fend off the attacking monster. With Raising Heart's help, Nanoha quickly learns the basics of magic, defeats the monster, and agrees to help Yuuno find and seal the remaining twenty Jewel Seeds before any more harm is done. Things proceed smoothly until another girl, Fate, appears, and attacks Nanoha with a scythe-like Device. Even while she's defending herself, Nanoha realizes that Fate looks... sad. Nanoha is no stranger to sadness, having spent most of her childhood in an empty house. She resolves to do everything she can to learn about the mysterious girl and her reasons for fighting, and if possible, to become a friend she can count on. Nanoha temporarily joins the Time Space Administration Bureau, which had been monitoring unusual activity, but takes matters into her own hands when they decide to let Fate exhaust herself to more easily capture her, a method she deems far too cruel. The two finally decide to stake everything on a final match, which Nanoha wins. Fate is taken into custody by the TSAB, but before Nanoha has a chance to speak with her, Precia interrupts, and Nanoha watches as Fate's world crumbles around her. Angry at Precia's cruel treatment of Fate, she joins the TSAB Enforcer Chrono and Fate's own familiar Arf in an attack on Precia and Fate's home: the Garden of Time. The three are outmatched, until Fate returns to settle matters with Precia. Nanoha once again encourages Fate, and the two stop Precia from her mad plan to break reality. Precia dies in the collapse, but Nanoha manages to save Fate, and the two have a chance to talk several days later. Nanoha and Fate make official their friendship, and exchange hair ribbons as parting gifts.

Nanoha was later attacked by unknown forces, the Wolkenritter, and beaten to near-unconsciousness without warning or explanation. Despite her exhaustion and wounds, Nanoha fights alongside her new friends to drive off the enemies. As she recovers, Raising Heart is upgraded with a magic cartridge system. Nanoha puts her strict training to use fighting the Book of Darkness and its four knights, ultimately saving both them and Hayate Yagami, who was at the center of the incident.

She subsequently joins the TSAB, and moves to Mid-Childa where she serves as a Combat Instructor for the Air Force, becoming known as 'The Ace of the Sky'. Joining an elite task force, Riot Force 6, under the command of her friend Hayate, Nanoha spends her time training four promising young recruits, the Forwards. Hoping to save them from making the same mistakes that almost cost her her life, Nanoha stresses safety over risk, although she doesn't always practice what she preaches. With two of the Forwards, Subaru Nakajima and Teana Lanster, as her subordinates as well as Vita her sub-commander, Nanoha leads the StarS unit of Riot Force 6. She inadvertently becomes attached to a young girl named Vivio, a mysterious girl her squad rescued while on a mission. Vivio, however, is captured once again, and forced to power a nigh-indestructible warship. Faced with a situation not unlike Fate's, Vivio is left questioning her own creation. As she and Nanoha are forced into combat, Nanoha goes to incredible lengths to save Vivio, and decides to officially adopt her.

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, agility, durability (with barrier jacket), endurance, flight, magic energy manipulation, molecular manipulation (magic causes physical effects by moving the molecules that make up the object), photon magic manipulation, magic barriers (resistance to physical, magical, time-space, dimensional, and environmental factors), auto shields, seal and binding spells, can prevent the use of mana energy resources, can create blaster bits to assist her and preform spells, telekinesis, healing, passive telepathy, resistant to physical possession, soul manipulation, transmutation and mind control, teleportation including dimensional travel/BFR and dimensional time-sealing force field creation via powerscaling, can destroy pocket dimensions, knowledgeable in various forms of combat, long range search and scanning, extra sensory perceptions, can sense killing intent and illusions, digital HUD-like vision, and lesbian turning

Tier: High 6B and entirely possibly high 6A, theoretically 5B with Blaster System Level 3 for Starlight Breaker.
A single Starlight Breaker at her current age is large country-level minimum, she can fire several simultaneously and by focusing them she could theoretically fracture a planet - the true destructive power from firing five of them at once is not shown in-canon as they were all fired at a single target in an extremely strong anti-magic field in a large starship (however what IS shown is her firing multiple Divine Busters through most of the same Super Star Destroyer sized ship, and I would guess plenty of anti-magic armor, and several Divine Busters are weaker than one Starlight Breaker from what I've seen). Because of all this, her power is theoretically well above the Country/Low Continent level as shown in StrikerS. Furthermore, Starlight Breaker has no canon upper limit on attack power, it's power is dependent on how long Nanoha charges it for and how much mana is in the area.
Otherwise is an average of high 7A to high 6C. Power limiter drops her to mid-7B or maybe the upper end of low 7B.

Attack Potency: Very High 6A, possibly higher (see above)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 1477+) reaction/combat speed, higher with Blaster System

Lifting Strength: Very High Class M, presumably higher

Striking Strength: EJ+

Durability: High 6B, possibly higher.

Stamina: Massively superhuman, shown capable of using multiple Blaster Bits simultaneously and for an extended period of time in an extremely strong anti-magic field at Blaster 3, when even using one at Blaster 1 in Midchilda's normal, high-magic atmosphere caused other mages physical pain/damage.

Range: Tens of kilometers, presumably higher - at minimum surface-to-orbit, and that was a feat a full ten years ago at her current age, and she is substantially more powerful now.

Standard Equipment:
  • Raising Heart Exelion - Her primary weapon. Uses magic cartridges (similar to shotgun shells) to increase energy output, which are stored in an AK-style banana magazine because lol why not. Multidimensional in form, most of its parts are stored in a pocket dimension to save weight and volume. It's also a supercomputer designed to rapidly calculate mana output, spell codes, and firing solutions, because magic in the Nanohaverse is that Sufficiently Analyzed. Ever read Girl Genius? Nanoha takes that level of magical analysis and goes even further, then puts it in the Star Trek age. Standby Mode consists of a red glassy orb about the size of a large pearl. Default mode, as pictured, is Axel Mode.
    • Buster Mode: The gold section of Raising Heart's head dematerializes and reforms into a more squared shape with two prongs. It is mainly used for shooting spells and basic bombardments like Divine Buster.
    • Exelion Mode: The head of Buster Mode widens and extends away from the body and its prongs move closer together, resembling a golden spearhead set with a red crystal. A rocket engine is equipped at the end tip as part of the Accelerate Charge System. When in Exelion Mode (A.C.S Open Mode), a set of mana wings sprout from the sides of the spearhead near the gem, two more sets of mana fins are generated at the neck, and Strike Flame is activated.
  • Barrier Jacket - Automatically-activating defensive 'spell' that takes the form of armor-like clothing. Shown in Appearance at left. Only dispelled when deactivated or destroyed entirely, unlike other defensive spells. Dramatically increases the user's durability.
    • Aggressor Mode: An enhanced defensive mode, ironically with a shorter skirt and a waist cape.
    • Exceed Mode: A close-combat mode, it has lower defensive abilities than Aggressor Mode but greatly enhanced speed.
  • Formula Cannon - A battery-driven EM device. Converts mana and strengthens it for bombardment or in the form of an electromagnetic blade into a form it is more resistant to anti-magic fields. Can switch between a lower-power 'Standard' (white and blue coloration) and 'Formula' (as pictured) mode.
  • Fortress - A set of shield-like EM units that work as a control system for both each other and the other two EM units, Formula Cannon and Pile Smasher, designed to ease operation in anti-magic or zero-magic areas. Consists of several parts. Shifts to F Mode (different coloration) to activate Formula Mode of the Formula Cannon, but this deactivates control of the Pile Smasher and all defensive subunits to do so.
    • Main Unit: Mounted on the chest, back and waist. Serves as the control unit and provides additional defensive functions.
    • Defenser: A paired unit of shields with long-range beam cannon and mid-range but wide-area plasma shot cannon firing units, for use in anti-magic areas.
    • Blade Unit: A short-range energy blade-and-shield unit designed for close quarters combat.
    • FCU: A flight-control unit, mounted to the legs. Normally inactive, activates automatically when a certain level of anti-magic energy in the area is reached.
  • Pile Smasher: An EM device of the rail cannon type. Low explosive radius of damage, but very high penetration capability.

Intelligence: Capable of learning magic at a remarkable rate despite requiring complex mathematical calculations while nine years old. Highly adept at battle tactics, being a tactics combat instructor, with many years of combat experience and fighting against diverse foes.

Weaknesses: Anti-magic fields greatly reduce her combat capability, losing her Barrier Jacket drops her Durability to barely above Peak Human (if that) excluding the use of defensive magic. Tends to be much too trusting of the goodness others for her own good at first meeting. All her spells are non-lethal unless she is granted special permission from her superiors to remove that restriction, and her power level is likewise reduced - and even if she is without them, she will be reluctant to remove those limits herself, as she's the sort who would consider killing someone to be an absolute last resort. Formula Cannon requires a tremendous amount of mana to operate and is not always useful because of this. Furthermore, neither it nor any of the other EM weapons can 'collapse' into a significantly smaller form like Raising Heart can. Pile Smasher has an extremely slow recharge time and cannot really be used in combat, it is a semi-stationary device comparable to an anti-tank cannon in purpose and wieldability. Bombardment spells often have a long charge-up time and are not as accurate as Shooting spells. Binding spells must actually contact the target to activate. Nanoha is herself not nearly as proficient at close combat as her fellow Aces, preferring to destroy the target before it can get into CQC range. Notorious both in canon and IRL for overdoing it. Full power! TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
  • Accel Shooter - A multitarget shooting spell. Essentially a stronger version of Divine Shooter with more targetability (up to 32 targets or target pathways at once), increased precision, and increased spell maneuverability. As a downside, it cannot be fired while moving.
  • Accelerate Charge System - Raising Heart sprouts wings and partially activates Strike Flame for a substantial boost in speed at a cost of maneuverability.
  • ACS Driver - Using Exceed mode's speed and Strike Flame's blade, it's a forward-charging attack. Raising Heart releases a stream of mana from the Strike Flame blade tips to attack enemies in the surrounding path.
  • Active Guard - A defensive spell. Raising Heart releases a low-energy blast at targets to gently decelerate them and reduce the force of impact.
  • Area Search - A support spell. Numerous mana spheres are released in an area to search/investigate said area. Range unconfirmed but probably a few kilometers radius.
  • Axel Fin - An enhanced version of Flier Fin. Grants enhanced flight speed and maneuverability.
  • Barrel Shot - A high-speed bombardment and support spell. Assists targeting, and stabilizes both the bombardment path and the energy distribution of later attacks. While its damage is average, far more important is that it fires an invisible binding spell at the opponent to restrict their movement and make later bombardment spells easier.
  • Bind Break - A support spell. Analyzes whatever binding spells have been cast on the user, then runs a counter-code to weaken it before firing targeted mana bursts to destroy it. The amount of mana and the speed of the counter-code determines how fast the binding is destroyed. Because both it and binding are extremely common spells, high-rank mages often don't use either while sparring.
  • Blaster Sytem - A system to greatly increase the physical and magical capabilities of the user, at the cost (at high levels) of reducing the user's maximum power - and lifespan. Consists of three Levels indicated by the number of Blaster Bits, devices spawned by the Device using it that resemble said Device's head (1, 2, 4).
  • Chain Bind - Exactly what it says on the tin. Magical energy chains are generated from a magic circle to restrain/ensnare the target. The chains can pull targets into a preferred position, and with enough force cut through solid reinforced concrete.
  • Cross Fire Shoot - A shooting spell. Several mana spheres are formed, then fired and guided towards the target. Unlike Accel or Divine Shooter, however, Cross Fire Shoot's explosive power is respectable. Even so, it can be used as suppressive fire like any other multitarget Shooting spell.
  • Cross Smasher - Technically a bombardment spell, even though it is both high speed and close range, unlike the majority of other bombardment spells. Essentially the opposite of Active Guard, it uses mana to knock nearby enemies out of close-quarters range. Can be fired with one hand and without the use of Raising Heart.
  • Crystal Cage - Capture-type spell. Seals the target in a pyramid of energy that creates a zero-mana field within, depriving them of the ability to use magic or any magical device. One of Nanoha's strongest capture spells.
  • Defenser - A basic shield spell. Comes in Multi-Defenser form with multiple stacked shields of increasing diameter.
  • Divide Energy - Support spell. Nanoha transfers mana to the target, the amount regulated by Nanoha herself.
  • Divine Buster - One of Nanoha's two signature attacks. Bombardment-type spell with high damage, range, and penetration. Can be fired with one hand. Initially developed to seal targets; while it still maintains the ability the sealing effect of Divine Buster is weak and mostly designed for inert objects. Several variants: Full Power, which is a more traditional AoE bombardment instead of a simple beam, Full Burst, which features a narrower beam in exchange for more explosive power, Extension, which uses a targeting circle to improve range and accuracy without sacrificing penetrative power, and Short Buster, a short-range and low power variant that is near-instant in charge time. Unlike other variants, Short Buster can be fired while moving.
  • Divine Shooter - Nanoha's first purely offensive spell. Shooting-type, generates several mana spheres that home in on the target as rays upon final approach that can penetrate average shielding. Quick to fire and capable of being fired while moving, it is nonetheless weaker than Accel Shooter, so she usually only uses this when she has to.
  • Excellence Cannon Variable Raid - A triple bombardment attack using all three cannons of Fortress and Formula Cannon. Powerful, but compared to her more traditional magic bombardment spells nothing special, so she only really uses it when she has to.
  • Excelion Buster - A mid-range bombardment spell. Essentially a guided version of Divine Buster powered up with several cartridges that can only be used when Raising Heart is in Exceed Mode. Has high penetration and explosive power, but shorter range than most of her other bombardment spells. It's also nearly as draining as Starlight Breaker. Has several forms - Force Burst, which fires four at once without the need of Blaster Bits, ACS, which is really more of a combo where she penetrates a shield with ACS then fires it, and Straight Buster, which trades penetration for even more explosive power and the ability to cause secondary explosions.
  • Excelion Shield - A shield-type defensive spell powered up by cartridges that can only be used in Exceed Mode. Records attacks against it in real-time in order to respond accordingly.
  • Flash Impact - A melee-range spell, one of only a handful Nanoha has. Nanoha charges the target with Flash Move and bashes it with concentrated mana, creating an explosion that sends most targets flying.
  • Flash Move - A support spell that boosts mana to Flier (or Axel) Fin to temporarily grant a burst of speed. That was her afterimage.
  • Flier Fin - Support spell. Grants flight at speeds most mages would consider acceptable. Old-fashioned, has been largely replaced by Axel Fin, both of which Raising Heart now cast automatically.
  • Floater - Makes things float.
  • Formula Cannon - An energy attack from Formula Cannon in Formula Mode. A bit less powerful than Divine Buster, it can however dispel a wide number of restraining attacks and binds.
  • Holding Net - A net of magical energy. More useful than you'd expect during training.
  • Holding Shield - A shield-type spell that can trap whatever contacts its threshold, instead of bouncing it off like most other shield spells.
  • Hoop Bind - Multiple rings surround the target and bind them. Essentially an upgraded version of Ring Bind.
  • Hyperion Smasher - A long-range bombardment spell. Unlike Starlight Breaker, it really is an upgraded version of Divine Buster. The beam is narrower, stronger, more accurate, and takes less time to charge, though the mana requirement is higher and the explosive energy is equal.
  • Impact Cannon - Close-range, zero-charge bombardment type spell. Fires a blast of energy in one direction, as opposed to Cross Smasher which fires it in all directions and thus does less damage. Can be fired with one hand.
  • Jacket Purge - A defensive spell. The Barrier Jacket self-destructs. A spell of last resort as it can take several seconds to reform the Barrier Jacket, and in situations that calls for this spell the mage rarely has several seconds to do so.
  • Lightning Protection - A one-handed variant of Protection designed to guard against electrical attacks.
  • Maneuver SSA - Stands for Shooting Star Assault. Similar to ACS Driver except Nanoha dives from above at even greater speed, and the attack energy is concentrated in the front for maximum penetrative power. Ironically it doesn't sacrifice maneuverability as much as ACS Driver.
  • Oval Protection - A bubble-shaped defensive spell of Barrier type. Designed to protect allies, as a result it is a bit weaker than Protection. Moves with Nanoha.
  • Physical Heal - Healing magic.
  • Protection - A round defensive spell of Barrier type, and the most basic kind in the Midchildan school of magic. Fast, but not as strong as Defenser.
  • Reactive Purge - Essentially the same thing as Jacket Purge, except automatic.
  • Restrict Lock - Restrains the target with wheels of light.
  • Round Shield - The basic Midchildan shield spell. Stronger than Protection, but weaker than Defenser.
  • Sacred Cluster - Short-range shooting spell that fires bolts of magical energy like a shotgun.
  • Sealing - The first spell Nanoha learns. Wraps the target in bands of energy and restricts its ability to use magic. If it is a magical program, it disables its ability to interact with or react to other things. Primarily used to neutralize dangerous artifacts.
  • Stardust Fall - A material acceleration type shooting spell, wraps objects in magical energy and fires them like bullets, or lifts them into the air and launches them downwards at a target.
  • Starlight Breaker - Nanoha's signature attack. A focusing-type bombardment spell, she claims it's a modification of Divine Buster but it is vastly different in mechanics. Gathers the mana in an area into a sphere, then uses a focusing/targeting circle to fire it in a monstrously destructive beam of energy. Has a very long charge time to reach the point where it can be fired, but the longer Nanoha charges it the more powerful it becomes. Cannot be fired while moving. Obviously. Consuming a full magazine of cartridges upgrades it to Starlight Breaker EX, using blaster bits as well is EX-FB and fires multiple beams.
  • Strike Flame - Three blades extended from Raising Heart's head in Exceed mode - one in the front, two at the sides, granting Nanoha some actual melee capability. The side ones are scythe-shaped. Good at penetrating defensive barriers, spells up to the basic Divine Buster can be fired from the tip in this mode.
  • Strike Smasher - A palm-fired, short-charging bombardment spell. Low in power, it is best used as a counter.
  • Strike Stars - A combination bombardment/shooter spell. The shooting rays trap the target, allowing the bombardment spell to hit without needing a binder.
  • Temporal Force Field - A large, wide-area force field that alters the time flow within it. Primarily used by mages on worlds with an advancement level below that of the TSAB member planets AND have no scientific knowledge of magic, primarily to preserve The Masquerade. It notably prevents collateral damage of inanimate objects, and life forms below a certain level of intelligence. All mages in TSAB employ that have the permission to do field work are required to know it.
  • Wide Area Protection - A very large, one-directional Protection-type spell that sacrifices covering all sides AND defensive power in order to push the target and their attacks away.
  • Wide Area Search - A support spell. Numerous mana spheres are released over a wide area to search and investigate. Range unconfirmed but larger than Area Search by a fair margin, for simplicity's sake I'll say about the size and info-density of a large city, such as Osaka.

Theme Song: Main Theme - Raising Heart, Set Up / Special Theme - Gather, Light of the Stars - First part before quiet section is theme to Divine Buster, rest is the full theme of Starlight Breaker.

Welcome to the Multiverse.
Last edited by Rupudska on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:55 pm

That sure is a lot of fancy tech for Sombra to hack into :twisted:
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Mundeo wrote:That sure is a lot of fancy tech for Sombra to hack into :twisted:

Bold of you to assume Sombra can hack into a magical computer that exists in multiple dimensions, and was built by a society that regularly travels to different dimensions for expansionism police work.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

SoveitRussia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby SoveitRussia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:32 pm

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: Saphira

Alias/Titles: Brightscales,Bjarkskular

Originating From: Alegaesia

Age: Two years, but will live indefinitely unless killed

Appearance: https://d1xfgk3mh635yx.cloudfront.net/s ... k=VkjcJjwC

Species:Dragon

Brief Backstory: She hatched after her egg appeared before Eragon and he brought it home. They became dragon and Dragon Rider, and, with Brom, Eragon's eventual mentor, set out to unseat Galbatorix from the throne. You will have to read the books to see the entire story. I won't be a spoiler.

Powers and Abilities:
Firebreathing: She's a Dragon; what did you expect?
Magic: She can use almost any magic other than Technomagic.
Flight: She is winged
Healing: She can heal with magic.
Large size: Tier 1
Telepathy: How she communicates.

Tier:7-A

Attack Potency: 9-B for physical attacks, up to High 6-C with magic.

Speed:
Attack speed: Magic is immeasurable, firebreathing is superhuman, physical attacks are subsonic
Combat speed: Superhuman.
Reaction speed: Superhuman.
Travel speed: Superhuman
Flight speed:Up to Subsonic

Lifting Strength: Class 50

Striking Strength: Large building class

Durability: Mountain level

Stamina: Saphira has a nearly limitless amount of stamina.

Range: She can slash with her claws up to 4 feet away, tail-smack up to 15 feet away, and bite up to 10 feet away from her body. She can breathe fire up to 50 feet from her mouth.

Standard Equipment: Dragon armor, which protects her from many physical attacks.

Intelligence: Above average

Weaknesses: If Eragon, her Rider, is killed, it could kill her or make her go mad.

Notable Attacks/Techniques: (Show us your Kamehamehas and Hadoukens. Leave this blank if you don't do that shit.)

Theme Song:none

F A C T I O N

Faction Name: The Varden

Originating from: Alegaesia

Race(s) that the faction is made up of: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Dragons.

Faction age: 275

Technology/Abilities: Powerful magic, though only when all mages are working together

Tier:
Foot soldiers:10
Mages:9-C
Eragon:6-B

Industrial Capacity: 200 yards of mage-woven lace per hour

Military Prowess:
1000 foot soldiers: tier 10-B
25 mages that can join combat units:9-C
10 mages that can only be healers:10-A
2 Dragon Riders: tier 6-B
2 Dragons: tier 7-A

Notable Individuals:
Eragon Shadeslayer: Leader and Dragon Rider.
Saphira Brightscales: Eragon's dragon.
Arya Svit-kona: Dragon rider
Firnen: Arya's dragon

Short history of the Faction: When Galbatorix rose to power by destroying the Dragon Riders, the Varden was founded by a Rider whose dragon had been murdered by Galbatorix's men. They opposed him, and eventually won.

Weaknesses: If a mole can get inside, he can cause extreme damage.

Last edited by SoveitRussia on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:32 pm

She's not a WOW character, but I did take some of the spells from WOW.

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: Parisa Claycomb

Alias/Titles: Pari, Pari-keet, Lady Claycomb

Originating From: (ignore if OC)

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dc/92/c2 ... 6f63c9.png (why yes, she is wearing the bi flag as a skirt)

Species: Human (some distant demon ancestry)

Brief Backstory: Parisa Azar Claycomb (née Ghoreishi) was born to Dana and Bunmi Ghoreishi in Ashoreth, a fantasy world they were transported to after a spell gone wrong. Her father was a warlock (who in their world is simply a practitioner of dark magic, with or without an otherworldly pact or evil intent) who was trying to create an interdimensional gateway with the help of the demon that he made a pact with...he wanted to be able to make multiversal travel a far easier possibility than it was now. Things seemed to be going quite swimmingly, until one rune on the activation spell was incorrectly written so instead of being pushed forward, Dana was pulled back into the gate along with his pregnant wife and they ended up in a strange new world. It looked quite similar to Earth...except it was more fantastical in nature as it were. Magic abounded here, creatures like dragons, vampires and fae existed. Having no choice since the gate was closed, the family settled down here until they could find a away to return to Earth and that's where Parisa was born. Her name means "like a fairy" in Persian due to her delicate looks.

Unlike most fantasy planes, this one actually had modern technology and surprisingly, the family blended in quite well. Pari, as she was called had a happy, quite eventful childhood and grew up playing with her friends and siblings...an adopted oldest sister named Niloufar, little brother Ade and older brother Falen. Pari showed an aptitude for magic from an early age, and wanted to follow in her father's footsteps to become a great warlock. She studied demonology and otherdimensional creatures, as she would probably end up summoning them on the course of her magical journey. She wasn't evil-aligned, more chaotic good than anything but dark magic was something of a specialty of hers. A popular and outgoing young woman, she made friends easily and even had a few boyfriends and girlfriends. When she turned seventeen and graduated from high school, she entered the Order of the Star, a secretive order of wizards and warlocks who lived, studied and made magical and alchemical advances together. Upon her initiation she met Dulakh Claycomb, a shy young half-orc who had left his village as he wanted to study history instead of being a warrior as was expected of many of his kind. He had joined the Order because of their educational opportunities, and to dabble a bit in magic as well. The two became close friends and often were sent out on missions together, they would often have late-night study sessions when most of the Order had gone to bed. Dul gave Parisa the nickname Pari-keet, due to her incessant chatter and love for vibrant clothing. When Pari turned twenty, they got married and their daughter, Elidy Claycomb was born three years later. They're both poly but so far haven't wanted to include a third puzzle piece just yet. They also flirt harmlessly with other people, but it's for fun and they both know it. Her mission to become the greatest warlock ever isn't over however, still working on it.

Powers and Abilities: Demonic summoning
Blood magic
Spellcasting
Umbrakinesis
Portal opening
Alchemy
Teleportation
Elemental magic (Fire is the one she's strongest at)
Shield generation
Dark magic

Tier: I'd say around high 7-C

Attack Potency: With demon/creature summons: Depends on the power of that summon, but averages between 8-B or 8-A. When it's just her by herself, in the 7-A through 7-C range

Speed: Superhuman

Lifting Strength: (How much mass the character can physically lift. See here for a detailed explanation and the ranks.)

Striking Strength: 7-C to 7-B with summons, 8-C by herself and 8-B if she's really pushing her limits by herself.

Durability: Due to demonic ancestry, durability without shields is around 9-C

Stamina: Peak human when using normal attacks, when she uses big spells then that takes a lot out of her and lowers her down to about average to below average for a while.

Range: Hundreds of meters usually.

Standard Equipment: Umbra Staff (not the one from TAZ, just the staff she uses in battle. It was her father's).
Clothing
Grimoire
Potions
A few empty soulstones

Intelligence: Genius

Weaknesses: When they're on hallowed ground or holy magic is being used, or powerful holy objects are nearby, she can't summon any of her demons. She also gets her magic significantly reduced since...dark magic, hello? Using particularly powerful spells takes quite a bit of energy so she has to build up magic for spells or stick to smaller spells unless absolutely necessary else she'll tire too quickly and be useless for a few hours at least. White magic, particularly powerful white magic is a big one. Most warlocks make pacts with a particular fiend, but she didn't do that. If she had, then all of her magic would be bound up in that fiend and she'd be completely powerless on hallowed ground.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
Archfiend's Fire: Summons a large ring of blazing hot hellfire from the ground or floor.
Demonic Gateway: Opens a gateway through the infernal dimension, allowing people to travel near instantaneously.
Dragon's Breath: Exactly what it says on the tin, she can breathe fire
Soulstone: Can store the soul of a recently-deceased enemy inside of a gem, using it to bolster magic.
Farewell Kiss: Can drain a bit of the magical energy from somebody by kissing them.
Shadow Shield: Can shield self and allies with a shield made from dark energy
Life's Flame: Can heal self and allies by using cleansing fire.

Theme Song:

F A C T I O N

Faction Name: Devil's Reach crew

Originating from: British Caribbean

Race(s) that the faction is made up of: Humans of every race, but mostly black and brown people.

Faction age: Started around eight years ago (in Ashok's time)

Technology/Abilities: They have cannons, knives, pistols and swords...that's it. Unless ships count.

Tier: 8-C with ship cannons, captain and strongest members are 10-A to 9-C, the rest are between 10-A or 10-B level

Industrial Capacity: Tbh, they don't really create anything since they're a pirate crew and all.

Military Prowess: They could take on a brigantine or a frigate with one ship, or even a good sized galleon if using two or three ships, but anything higher than that would be extremely hard and a man-o'-war would basically be a death sentence.

Notable Individuals: Captain Ashok Drake: Current captain of the Devil's Reach and pretty much the founder of this crew. She took over after the previous captain died, led an attack to avenge him, captured the Reach and the faction was born.

Short history of the Faction: When Ashok first started pirating, it took practice but she proved to be quite good at it:
She proved to be a very good pirate, and eventually she was promoted to first mate by the Captain, Adam Ramsay. She'd earned a place well enough that she didn't even get kicked off after her true gender was revealed. For her speed and skill with a blade she became known as the Wind Dragon, and the Black Dragon from her dark skin, all taken from the etymology of her last name. Things went well for about two and a half years until Captain Ramsay was killed in an ambush and the crew barely managed to limp away with most of their number. To Ashok's surprise, she was voted in as the new captain by the crew and her first order of business was to avenge their captain...spending weeks of intense planning, they managed to surprise the Navy men that had ambushed them at first and dealt them a nasty blow, taking their ship, which Ashok renamed the Devil's Reach and sailing away into the night...she's been at this pirate game for about eight years now and has no intention of slowing down anytime soon. (basically second half of her backstory)

Weaknesses: Ships are useless when not in the water and their tech is hundreds of years behind pretty much everybody else's.

F A C T I O N

Faction Name: Order of the Star

Originating from: Ashoreth

Race(s) that the faction is made up of: Pretty much members of nearly every race makes up this order, they're a motley crew.

Faction age: 100 years old

Technology/Abilities: (Akin to the Powers list for a character, list notable technologies or other such equivalents possessed by the faction)

Tier: The High Warlock (the leader) would be an easy 7-A with 6-A summons, the archmages which are the second most powerful tier would be anywhere from 7-B to 7-C and their summons would rank an average of 8-B to 8-A (this is Pari's tier) Everybody else would rank from either 9-C at the lowest with 9-A to 9-B summons, to at the highest 8-C with 8-A to 7-C summons.

Industrial Capacity: They can produce enchanted objects like jewelry, stones and such. Average rate is about fifty swords a day and two hundred enchanted objects a day.

Military Prowess: There's no armed force since they're more like the Masons and not a military order, but they do have archmages and the High Warlock, the leader of each respective branch of the Order is the most powerful...they lead the archmages in their bases.

Notable Individuals: Thurstan Dragonsbane: Founder of the Order, once a devoted cleric but left their church when they got too puritanical about "delving too deep" into less than "holy" magic. He believed in magical advancement and that all magic could be used for good or evil depending on the individual, so created a place where people could study whatever magic they liked and choose their own path.

Short history of the Faction: The Order was created by a group of wizards, witches and warlocks who felt that the study of magic was becoming lax and too tied up with religion, so they promoted the study of secular magic that focused on the strength of the caster's will so that the churches wouldn't be able to crack down on them so hard for making advances. For a true wizard was one who bent reality to their will, was it not? It also promoted the advance of the magical arts worldwide, so they would often try to maneuver their members into influential and powerful positions. A member is trained at eleven, and at eighteen is initiated as a full member if they pass all the trials and prove themselves successful. Some would assume them to be heretics are a cult because of how secretive they are, but any member would say that it isn't true...for the sake of magic and science, they stay as far away from organized religion as they can.

Weaknesses: They don't really have any tech at their fortress except laptops, moderate firearms and cannons. No superweapons, and of course them being dark magic users mostly, many are vulnerable to holy magic. Many also consider them heretics.

Last edited by Nuridia on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:34 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Nuridia on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:16 pm

Sorry for the triple post, but what do y'all think of Pari's app?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Okayanos » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:40 pm

Okayanos wrote:A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: Gilgamesh

Alias/Titles: King of Heroes, The Oldest King, Wedge of Heaven, Archer, Goldie

Originating From: Fate/Stay Night

Age: Around 25-30 years old. Though he manifests as a young man in his prime, he possesses all of the wisdom that he had in life.

Appearance:

Species: Demigod (2/3 divine on his mother's side.)

Brief Backstory: He is the King of Heroes, the hero of the oldest epic poem in human history, who possessed all things in the world. Two-thirds a god and one-third human, and born from the union of King Lugalbanda and the goddess Rimat-Ninsun, he was a despot that ruled over and protected Uruk from all things, eventually turning against the gods themselves.

While in his youth he was an earnest and kind boy, he grew highly arrogant as he matured, becoming a tyrant, and though Uruk's people suffered, the city prospered. Disgusted by his rebellious and destructive behavior, the gods created Enkidu to get him back under their thumb, and they confronted each other outside of the Temple of Uruk. In this fight, for the first time in his life, Gilgamesh was challenged by an equal. He emptied out his vault fighting against Enkidu for days, and when the battle eventually ended, the two of them had become great friends. They worked and adventured side by side for years, battling against monsters side by side and protecting Uruk. After the goddess Ishtar fell in love with him and he rejected her, the Bull of Heaven was unleashed on Uruk.

After the seven years of destruction caused by the beast, he and Enkidu bound it with the Chains of Heaven and defeated it. Enraged and humiliated, Ishtar begged for them both to be put to death, but only Enkidu was punished. He died, returning to nothing but mud, and a distraught Gilgamesh cursed the gods, swearing that he would never call another his friend. At that moment, seeing the only person to ever equal him die, Gilgamesh became obsessed with his own mortality and set out on a journey to become immortal. He searched out the sage Ziusudra, an immortal who hailed from an era before the Great Flood that had wiped out most of humanity. He searched for decades but only discovered that Ziusudra had joined the gods to become immortal, becoming half-plant in the process. But he told Gilgamesh of another method, a herb that would make him immortal without having to depend on the gods or give up his humanity in such a way.

He found this herb, and while he bathed, he felt true satisfaction and happiness in his own actions and successes for the first time in his life. But the herb, carelessly set aside in Gilgamesh's impatience and vanity, was eaten by a snake, which gained the immortal property of shedding its skin. Gilgamesh, realizing his journey had all been pointless, laughed hysterically, and returned to Uruk, having accepted his mortality and limited lifespan. There, he ruled Uruk as a wise king until he finally passed.

As one of the Top Servants recorded in the Throne of Heroes, the ongoing collapse of the multiverse has resulted in Gilgamesh's manifestation.

Powers and Abilities:
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: B
Mana: A
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: EX

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics: All servants are stronger, faster, and tougher than humans.
  • Resistance to Magic: Increased further by his golden armor. He is also resistant to effects such as petrification, spatial manipulation, and mind manipulation.
  • Resistance to Existence Erasure: Casually spends time on the Far Side of the Moon, which negates the existence of any object within it.
  • Regeneration (Mid-Low): All servants have regenerative capabilities.
  • Minor Mind Manipulation via Charisma.
  • Supernatural luck in finding and maintaining wealth via Golden Rule.
  • Possesses the prototype forms of all Noble Phantasms and all other things created by human hands, and can summon or fire them from portals via Gate of Babylon.
  • Energy Projection via various Noble Phantasms.
  • Electricity Generation via Auto-Defensors.
  • Forcefield Creation, Freezing, Homing Attacks, Regeneration, and Magic Negation with various Noble Phantasms.
  • Invisibility via Ring of Invisibility.
  • Flight via an unnamed Noble Phantasm.
  • Flight, Stealth, Explosion generation via Vimana.
    Clairvoyance and Precognition with Sha Naqba Imuru.
  • Space-Time Distortion via Enuma Elish.

Tier: 7-B, 7-A with Gate of Babylon, 7-A to 6-C with Merodach, 6-C with weak Enuma Elish, 5-B with full powered Enuma Elish.

Attack Potency: 7-B (City Level) physically, 7-A (Mountain Level) with Gate of Babylon, High 7-A (Large Mountain Level) to 6-C (Island Level) with Merodach, 6-C (Island Level) with weak Enuma Elish, 5-B (Planet Level) with full powered Enuma Elish.

Speed: Subsonic travel speed, though he rarely ever runs. Hypersonic reactions and combat speed (Has B-ranked Agility, making him on par with Saber, who was able to move faster than the human eye could follow, and ran up the side of an office building in seconds. Blocked an arrow from True Archer, whose arrows outsped the lightning generated by Gilgamesh's Auto-Defensors.) Hypersonic flight speed with Vimana. (Easily keeps up with an F-15 that had been amped by Berserker, while Gilgamesh was toying around.)

Lifting Strength: Class 25 (B-ranked Strength, on par with Saber, who could flip a trailer truck.)

Striking Strength: At least City Class, up to Mountain Class with Noble Phantasms fired from the Gate of Babylon. Large Mountain Class up to Island Class with Merodach.

Durability: City Class on his own (Comparable to other servants with similar stats), Mountain Class with his armor (Tanks multiple blows from Saber. Gilgamesh states that if she kept going for the whole day, she might make a dent. Able to tank the three simultaneous slashes of Tsubame Gaeshi. Withstood Merodach after its blast was reflected back at him.)

Stamina: Very High. With EX-ranked Independent Action, he can remain in the world indefinitely without being supplied by a master. Survives after having his arm chopped off, being stabbed through the chest, and shot in the head, only finally dying when the Grail absorbs him.

Range: Extended melee range, at least hundreds of meters with Gate of Babylon. Kilometers to Planetary with Enuma Elish.

Standard Equipment: All things within the Gate of Babylon. He almost always wears his Golden Armor, except in situations where he decides to fight seriously.

Intelligence: Created to be the pinnacle of all humans, Gilgamesh is an exceptionally intelligent individual when he wants to be, easily seeing through lies and discerning any number of forms of magecraft with a glance, predicting the number of weapons Shirou would project at once and countering him with an equal number of weapons from his treasury, instantly seeing through Caster's faked death, and backing away from Saber after she formed a contract with Rin. In addition, Sha Naqba Imuru allows him to see all possible outcomes, allowing him to always make the correct move and discern the True Names and Noble Phantasms of his opponent if he wishes. However, this intelligence is held back by his incredible arrogance, as he refuses to go all out against most opponents due to believing himself to be far above them, actively restraining the use of Sha Naqba Imuru, and only releasing more than a few Noble Phantasms at a time when he's feeling playful or irritated. In addition, due to his position as a king rather than a warrior, he has only mastered a handful of the Noble Phantasms stored in his treasury, preventing him from unleashing their effects most of the time.

Weaknesses: Gilgamesh is insufferably arrogant and almost always holds back whenever he fights. He will only battle seriously if he finds an opponent to be entertaining or deserving of his power. He barely knows how to wield most of the weapons within his Gate of Babylon. He refuses to use Enuma Elish against an opponent that he feels is weak, even though it's blatantly the most useful, powerful tool in his arsenal.

Notable Attacks/Techniques: Incoming.

Theme Song: Cosmic Air

New app. Techniques'll be filled out momentarily.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Okayanos » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:42 pm

Nuridia wrote:Ashok Drake

Accepted. Make sure to fill out a faction app for her crew once they appear.
Last edited by Okayanos on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Okayanos » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:44 pm

Rupudska wrote:Nanoha

Accepted. Keep the planet-busting under control.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Okayanos » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:46 pm

Nuridia wrote:Parisa Claycomb

Nothing objectionable here. Accepted.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Okayanos wrote:
Nuridia wrote:Ashok Drake

Accepted. Make sure to fill out a faction app for her crew once they appear.

I already made a faction app, it's in Parisa's app along with the Order that Pari belongs to.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Okayanos » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:23 pm

Nuridia wrote:Devil's Reach Crew

Accepted.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Okayanos » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:01 am

IC is up

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:55 am

You know, I don't know if I'll ever join this properly, but I may as well tag it.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse