NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of the South Pacific

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
The Serres Republic wrote:
Thankyou for the congratulations!

Hey, it’s been a week now, any word for this bird?

The Cabinet doesn't take office in TSP for a week after elections, which means he just took office earlier today. It's probably going to take a minute.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TSP Foreign Office
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
New York Times Democracy

TSP Embassy | Statement on Proscriptions

Postby TSP Foreign Office » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:44 am

It is no secret that the South Pacific has experienced a significant amount of internal turbulence this summer. That the previous Cabinet ended its term with only half its original membership is emblematic of that turbulence. It is in that context that early on in its term, the previous Cabinet released a set of proscriptions that, while issued with good intentions, did not provide the kind of cogent reasoning that should be expected for any such action; nor were they entirely validated and therefore contained some errors. The cause of these errors have been laboriously expounded upon elsewhere and don’t need to be reiterated. We apologize for the errors, and are certain that due to the unique circumstances leading to the release of these proscriptions, such a situation will not happen again.

The proscriptions issued by former Prime Minister Farengeto on July 25, 2018 shall be rendered null and void, as per Article 3 Section 4 of the Proscription Act.

The individual known as McMannia shall henceforth be considered fully proscribed. McMannia is founder of the region H Y D R A and their disdain for the South Pacific is no secret; especially to those South Pacificans that do not block recruitment telegrams. In August 2017 McMannia ordered their military to deploy to the South Pacific, attempting to unseat the legitimate Delegate Drugged Monkeys; this was deliberately done while the South Pacific Special Forces were deployed in Lazarus on the opposing side of H Y D R A. While this attempt did not succeed it was quite close to doing so; with only a two endorsement gap at its lowest point. Later in that year McMannia ordered Aav, an individual associated with his region (H Y D R A once more), to join the South Pacific under false pretenses for the purposes of stealing internal discussions. Aav has since been convicted of Espionage in HCCC1801. These two actions meet the criteria for hostility as per Article 1 of the Proscription Act, specifically Section 1 (overthrow of the government) together with Section 5 (military sabotage) for the former, and Section 3 (espionage) for the latter.

The region H Y D R A and its predecessor HYDRA Command (both colloquially known as “Hydra”), as well as any direct successor region also founded by McMannia, shall henceforth be considered fully proscribed. Hydra was the engine for McMannia’s attacks on the South Pacific, providing the troops for the attempt to unseat our Delegacy, and the region to which Aav belonged while they committed espionage. Hydra meets the same criteria of hostility as McMannia.

The individuals Funkadelia, Lamb Stone/Aleister, and Evil Wolf/Killer Kitty shall henceforth be considered fully proscribed. Their coup of the Celestial Union of Lazarus in Summer 2017, while the South Pacific was a treatied ally to the Celestial Union, constitutes hostility as per Section 1 (overthrow of the government of an ally). This proscription is reinforced (without meeting a definition of hostility as per the Proscription Act) by their treatment of Lazarus in the aftermath, particularly in March and April of 2018 where these individuals couped their own illegitimate government again, instituting a full dictatorship with regular senseless purges. Furthermore; Funkadelia in particular has been known to import and export voters, dating back to at least 2016, both in Lazarus and even in the South Pacific itself. This act on its own constitutes hostility as per Section 2 (unduly influencing elections or votes of the South Pacific or an ally).

Finally, the region The Ragerian Imperium shall be considered regionally proscribed. This region is a merger of several regions including the aforementioned H Y D R A and had included McMannia in a high-level leadership position up until very recently; this continuity may, on its own, qualify for a determination of hostility equal to that of H Y D R A. Furthermore, on July 26, 2018, Emperor Vulturret openly admitted on the NationStates Gameplay forum that they had considered, if not outright ordered, intelligence missions into the South Pacific, constituting hostility missions as per Section 3 (espionage).

While not all evidence is linked here, some of it being outright classified, these new proscriptions are checked and fulfill Article 3 Section 2’s reporting requirements. They will take effect immediately.

One glaring omission here is the proscription of Ever-Wandering Souls. This was overturned in the High Court of the South Pacific in HCRR1803, a high-profile case that has received a considerable amount of attention from outside the region. With the ruling in mind, we have not re-issued that proscription, but we will continue to pursue options to make sure that the individual is not able to cause future harm towards the South Pacific. The Coalition of the South Pacific is the eldest extant democracy in NationStates, and will not let itself be exploited, be it by this individual, by any of this individual's agents, or any others acting in bad faith towards the Coalition.

Signed,
The Cabinet of The South Pacific
Last edited by TSP Foreign Office on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:49 am

TSP Foreign Office wrote:One glaring omission here is the proscription of Ever-Wandering Souls. This was overturned in the High Court of the South Pacific in HCRR1803, a high-profile case that has received a considerable amount of attention from outside the region. With the ruling in mind, we have not re-issued that proscription, but we will continue to pursue options to make sure that the individual is not able to cause future harm towards the South Pacific. The Coalition of the South Pacific is the eldest extant democracy in NationStates, and will not let itself be exploited, be it by this individual, by any of this individual's agents, or any others acting in bad faith towards the Coalition.

In other words, you intend to ignore the spirit of the High Court's decision, and do everything you can to proscribe Souls without proscribing him.

I'm not even surprised, because nothing the South Pacific does surprises me anymore. I do wonder if literally anyone there is growing tired of this though.

Kringalia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kringalia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:42 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
TSP Foreign Office wrote:I'm not even surprised, because nothing the South Pacific does surprises me anymore.

I don’t know about you, but I was pretty surprised when I noticed that they’d removed England from the thread’s title.
Chief Justice of the South Pacific
Delegate of the South Pacific (Apr - Dec 2014)

Interviewed Max Barry | Tuesday Couper | Commended by WASC #422

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:45 pm

I'm more inclined to be surprised that was posted here, since I recall some people running on FA platforms of not interacting here

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:45 pm

Nice to see Funk and Friends banned from another region.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:46 pm

Feux wrote:Nice to see Funk and Friends banned from another region.

They've been banned for a while Feux :p

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:49 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Feux wrote:Nice to see Funk and Friends banned from another region.

They've been banned for a while Feux :p

First I've heard about it. They also wrote it in such a way to not imply that at all.

The individuals Funkadelia, Lamb Stone/Aleister, and Evil Wolf/Killer Kitty shall henceforth be considered fully proscribed.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:52 pm

Feux wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:They've been banned for a while Feux :p

First I've heard about it. They also wrote it in such a way to not imply that at all.

The individuals Funkadelia, Lamb Stone/Aleister, and Evil Wolf/Killer Kitty shall henceforth be considered fully proscribed.

They've been banned since late July actually, this is apparently a re-issuance of the proscriptions done properly

Aumeltopia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 02, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Aumeltopia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:20 pm

Kringalia wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:

I don’t know about you, but I was pretty surprised when I noticed that they’d removed England from the thread’s title.

See! Serious progress from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! :P
Lord Dominator wrote:I'm more inclined to be surprised that was posted here, since I recall some people running on FA platforms of not interacting here

Given that the original, botched proscription was posted here and that the proscriptions are relevant to individuals who mainly communicate here, it seemed only fair to do so for this statement.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
aka Somyrion

Auphelia wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . . and then your heart/identity!

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Aumeltopia wrote:
Kringalia wrote:I don’t know about you, but I was pretty surprised when I noticed that they’d removed England from the thread’s title.

See! Serious progress from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! :P
Lord Dominator wrote:I'm more inclined to be surprised that was posted here, since I recall some people running on FA platforms of not interacting here

Given that the original, botched proscription was posted here and that the proscriptions are relevant to individuals who mainly communicate here, it seemed only fair to do so for this statement.

Fair enough

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:06 pm

This is all a step in the right direction, at least.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:43 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:Oh wait, I forgot that you like leveraging trumped up accusations, and then first deflecting then ghosting when people actually ask for you to spine up and back up your claims.

Speaking of deflection, you seem to have tossed up a bunch of strawman arguments to attempt to avoid responding to the fact that Souls assertion does indeed continue to be correct, given that you are an unelectable outlier within the cabal rather than the norm. I guess you'll probably ghost next.

I just feel the need to point out that I have a prophetic level of accuracy with predicting how Glen-Rhodes works. Hasn't posted a word here since he deflected with baseless claims and then was called to substantiate them.

As for the latest statement, Cormac said all that needs to be said and I don't feel the need to re-iterate his well-made point.
Last edited by Tim-Opolis on Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:Oh wait, I forgot that you like leveraging trumped up accusations, and then first deflecting then ghosting when people actually ask for you to spine up and back up your claims.

Speaking of deflection, you seem to have tossed up a bunch of strawman arguments to attempt to avoid responding to the fact that Souls assertion does indeed continue to be correct, given that you are an unelectable outlier within the cabal rather than the norm. I guess you'll probably ghost next.

I just feel the need to point out that I have a prophetic level of accuracy with predicting how Glen-Rhodes works. Hasn't posted a word here since he made his baseless claims and then was called to substantiate them.

Hardly prophetic, Glen has made it blindingly clear he doesn't care to interact with GP. Can't entirely blame him.
Malphe Vytherov

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Malphe wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:
I just feel the need to point out that I have a prophetic level of accuracy with predicting how Glen-Rhodes works. Hasn't posted a word here since he made his baseless claims and then was called to substantiate them.

Hardly prophetic, Glen has made it blindingly clear he doesn't care to interact with GP. Can't entirely blame him.

When did he make that clear? His behavior the last several years shows overwhelming evidence otherwise.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Malphe wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:

Except whenever he constantly does exactly that. For somebody who proclaims to be done with GP, he regularly posts in an argumentative manner within this thread.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:47 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
TSP Foreign Office wrote:One glaring omission here is the proscription of Ever-Wandering Souls. This was overturned in the High Court of the South Pacific in HCRR1803, a high-profile case that has received a considerable amount of attention from outside the region. With the ruling in mind, we have not re-issued that proscription, but we will continue to pursue options to make sure that the individual is not able to cause future harm towards the South Pacific. The Coalition of the South Pacific is the eldest extant democracy in NationStates, and will not let itself be exploited, be it by this individual, by any of this individual's agents, or any others acting in bad faith towards the Coalition.

In other words, you intend to ignore the spirit of the High Court's decision, and do everything you can to proscribe Souls without proscribing him.

I'm not even surprised, because nothing the South Pacific does surprises me anymore. I do wonder if literally anyone there is growing tired of this though.

Ehhh idk, that's not how I read this at all. To me it was just saying we aren't going to reban him, but we will be watching to make sure he doesn't try anything in the future.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:37 am

TSP Foreign Office wrote:snip

I have...mixed feelings.

the previous Cabinet released a set of proscriptions that, while issued with good intentions, did not provide the kind of cogent reasoning that should be expected for any such action; nor were they entirely validated and therefore contained some errors. The cause of these errors have been laboriously expounded upon elsewhere and don’t need to be reiterated. We apologize for the errors, and are certain that due to the unique circumstances leading to the release of these proscriptions, such a situation will not happen again.

This isn't as explicit of an apology for dragging my name through the mud falsely for months as I'd like, or as complete of a explanation behind how it got to that in the first place as I'd like either. "Errors" is kind of putting "abject slander" on the top end of things lightly, even if it's an accurate description of other issues within the proscriptions. But it's something, I guess.

The proscriptions issued by former Prime Minister Farengeto on July 25, 2018 shall be rendered null and void, as per Article 3 Section 4 of the Proscription Act.

I do appreciate the Cabinet formally revoking these on their end. I'd still suggest using the [strike] tag on the old post and linking to this announcement though, sort of like what happens with repealed WA resolutions.

<other re-issuings>

Much better job of providing a "detailed report" - there's now enough content there that it's a bit more reasonable for people to challenge specific accusations if they desire too. Not perfect, but progress.

One glaring omission here is the proscription of Ever-Wandering Souls. This was overturned in the High Court of the South Pacific in HCRR1803, a high-profile case that has received a considerable amount of attention from outside the region. With the ruling in mind, we have not re-issued that proscription, but we will continue to pursue options to make sure that the individual is not able to cause future harm towards the South Pacific. The Coalition of the South Pacific is the eldest extant democracy in NationStates, and will not let itself be exploited, be it by this individual, by any of this individual's agents, or any others acting in bad faith towards the Coalition.

The ruling shouldn't actually prevent a different, correct proscription. That you're choosing to give up on trying again despite that is telling. It's also sort of lip service when you turn around and say basically "maybe proscribing you isn't worth the effort but we'll find other more shadowy ways that you can't fight back on to exclude you." To then follow that with an implicit accusation that I, my "agents," etc etc are "exploiting" your region, when any such actions with sufficient proof should be easily proscribable, is real backhanded, and undercuts the sincerity of your prior statements.

So, mixed feelings.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Soulsian News Network: Posting TSP news because TSP won't.

http://tspforums.xyz/thread-5266-post-1 ... #pid177308

Announcement on Cabinet Advisor/Trainee Removal and Appointments
​​​​​​Hello again TSP, your Cabinet here with another wonderful announcement for you about our work towards accomplishing our goals for the region. With every new Cabinet, a new era begins for The South Pacific. Faces both new and old step forward to represent the region and bring us into a new era. Sometimes, this means strife and hardship, sometimes it means unity and accomplishment. This is the nature of democracy, the nature of TSP.

It is with this mentality of beginning a new chapter in TSP's long history that The Cabinet has decided to remove Tsunamy as Cabinet Advisor. He has served the region well in this position for quite some time, but now it is time to look to the future as we consider new faces and a new approach for this role.

We have decided that Cabinet Advisers should fill a defined support role, providing something that the cabinet lacks. As such, we have decided to appoint Sandaoguo as an Advisor. He will be tasked with providing the cabinet with a detailed and experienced look on security, as his knowledge of that area is unmatched by any other individual in the region. His role will be officially titled 'Security Advisor' and he will be tasked with bringing any unknown security issues the cabinet should be aware of to our attention, as well as advising the cabinet on how best to handle these issues with both his extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with cases of this type.

Additionally, we have decided to appoint Amerion as a Cabinet Intern during this term. The Cabinet has determined that Amerion has brought a lot to the region in his short time here, proving himself beyond capable in a numerous amount of areas. We all agree that Amerion could be an excellent leader in TSP in whatever ministry or facet of the government he chose to pursue. In his position as Cabinet Intern, he will have access to everywhere cabinet advisors would and he will be tasked with educating himself on the functions and processes of a working and efficient Cabinet so that hopefully he can find himself in a Cabinet position by the next election cycle. Additionally he shall be tasked with helping The Cabinet decide policy on issues so as to help him learn in a more hands on way.

We are very excited to see these two take up these positions in the region and to see them grow and help us as a Cabinet in the coming months.

Signed,
The Cabinet of The South Pacific

Delegate, CRS member, and Forum Admin Tsunamy has been removed from a fourth position of regional power. This does indeed suit Serres' campaign statement:

However, this is about the extent to which this announcement meets that goal, and others made.

First off, following Glen's loss 21-10 in Cabinet elections, the next paragraph deigns to give this CRS member, Forum Admin, and Intelligence Coordinator a pseudo-Cabinet position anyways. Further, his task there is an extension of one publicly and repeatedly failed, in a manner acknowledged just recently by this very cabinet. Not only was he largely responsible alongside Roavin for a member of the previous cabinet being frivolously shadow-banned from cabinet policy-making via exclusion of Islands of Unity from a cabinet chat for reason of being "a security risk," but despite once claiming -

Souls gets their day, and I’m confident the court will see the evidence and reach the same conclusion as Roavin, Escade (yes, she voted for this), Tim, Somyrion, Farengeto, Nakari, and Resentine reached.

- he utterly failed to provide enough reason for TSP's court to deem my proscription valid.

The Court was given access to the aforementioned sensitive intelligence, so it could evaluate for itself whether that evidence truly shows a conspiracy to overthrow the Coalition. This evidence was not shared with the Appellant, on grounds that any level of disclosure would severely affect the intelligence capabilities of the South Pacific. This, however, was not to be seen as indication that the Court agrees with the assertions made with respect to the evidence itself. While there was no possibility for the Appellant to dispute the evidence in Item E, the Court still applied a high standard to determine whether conspiracy had taken place.

Given the sensitive nature of the evidence, the Court is not in a position to openly discuss the particulars of its contents. However, it is not convinced that the Appellant actually took part in a conspiracy to overthrow the Coalition. There were indeed conversations that would be troubling, from an intelligence standpoint, but the standard for security concerns is not the same as that employed by the Court. In this case, while the evidence shows that the Appellant is no friend to the South Pacific, it does not show convincing evidence that an actual conspiracy was put into place to overthrow the Coalition or purge current leadership, much less to install an alternative government.

You may also recall that just recently, this cabinet said the following:

It is in that context that early on in its term, the previous Cabinet released a set of proscriptions that, while issued with good intentions, did not provide the kind of cogent reasoning that should be expected for any such action; nor were they entirely validated and therefore contained some errors. The cause of these errors have been laboriously expounded upon elsewhere and don’t need to be reiterated. We apologize for the errors, and are certain that due to the unique circumstances leading to the release of these proscriptions, such a situation will not happen again.

It's pretty clear that the "intelligence coordinator" here failed to fulfill their role properly in this case. The Cabinet effectively recognizes such. And yet now, suddenly, "his knowledge of [security] is unmatched by any other individual in the region?" And he will "handle these issues with both his extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with cases of this type?" This experience including the aforementioned and other (including Tim/Escade) indefensible bans without proof?

...Not to mention the silliness in someone you swear isn't the boogieman everyone says he is being handed a pseudo-cabinet position after not winning one himself.

I'm not done yet either. Here's another bit of Serres' campaign:

Notably absent from this, a cabinet update posted by Serres, is any recruitment/invitation of common legislators to become involved in the path to any of these appointed positions. Rather, it explicitly gives such a position to a member "that already holds 3+ high level positions."

Didn't take long for those campaign promises to evaporate.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:12 pm

Love the new news network here :clap:

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:21 pm

easy to make promises hard to keep them

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:25 pm

Cosmopolitan borovan wrote:easy to make promises hard to keep them

"This is the nature of democracy, the nature of TSP."

^this is a very versatile quote, btw

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Vulturret
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:22 pm

Oh hi guys, it's me again! :D

The views expressed below do not reflect the views of the governments of TRI, Europeia, TRR, or Lazarus and should not be taken as such. They are just my observations.

Just when I thought the South Pacific's Cabinet could not have handled a simple proscription of a region any more incompetently than Farengeto's government did, I saw the just excellent work that Serres' government has been doing. I'm astounded that this feeder has x chances a day to replace their horrendously-preforming officials and install new ones and doesn't take advantage.

I'd receive more enjoyment out of having a trophy like this if it was done in a legally-correct manner. As it isn't, I had to appeal it... It's in the best interests of the South Pacific (hey look, I have you in my heart) to have government officials that do things correctly. If it takes me to prove to the Assembly that Prime Minister Serres is even more incompetent than their last Prime Minister, Farengeto, then I am at least helping the region out. Recall Serres with haste, Legislators!

I'm stunned.

Night all! <3
Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer
Member of the Storting of Balder
Styled Knight of Thor in Balder
Member of the Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board of Europeia
Minister of Culture of Europeia
Minister of Communications of Balder
Citizens' Assembly Chair of Europeia
Speaker of the Rejected Realms
Imperator of the Dark Vanquishers
Caliph of the Arabian Empire

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:52 pm

Vulturret wrote:Oh hi guys, it's me again! :D

The views expressed below do not reflect the views of the governments of TRI, Europeia, TRR, or Lazarus and should not be taken as such. They are just my observations.

Just when I thought the South Pacific's Cabinet could not have handled a simple proscription of a region any more incompetently than Farengeto's government did, I saw the just excellent work that Serres' government has been doing. I'm astounded that this feeder has x chances a day to replace their horrendously-preforming officials and install new ones and doesn't take advantage.

I'd receive more enjoyment out of having a trophy like this if it was done in a legally-correct manner. As it isn't, I had to appeal it... It's in the best interests of the South Pacific (hey look, I have you in my heart) to have government officials that do things correctly. If it takes me to prove to the Assembly that Prime Minister Serres is even more incompetent than their last Prime Minister, Farengeto, then I am at least helping the region out. Recall Serres with haste, Legislators!

I'm stunned.

Night all! <3

I suggest you lay out exactly why you think it's flawed, and file a case as such.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Vulturret
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:55 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Vulturret wrote:Oh hi guys, it's me again! :D

I'm stunned.

Night all! <3

I suggest you lay out exactly why you think it's flawed, and file a case as such.

Indeed, this has been done.
Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer
Member of the Storting of Balder
Styled Knight of Thor in Balder
Member of the Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board of Europeia
Minister of Culture of Europeia
Minister of Communications of Balder
Citizens' Assembly Chair of Europeia
Speaker of the Rejected Realms
Imperator of the Dark Vanquishers
Caliph of the Arabian Empire

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads