NATION

PASSWORD

A Trip to Budapesta (Meillur Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great New England Confederation
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:27 pm

William followed Karola, and watched as the town car pull up. He then slid in next to her. He then wondered how exactly this would go, there hadn't been much time at all to prepare the proceedings, so he imagined that calling them rushed would be an understatement, however he kept an open mind, knowing that the galaxy still held many surprises

Polonge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:17 pm

The town car stopped in front of the Inner City Church. The driver got out, opening the door for the King of New England and his new wife to be. Karola followed out of the car and linked her arm around his. As they entered the church, they seem to have started on priest who was praying before the image of Jesus Christ rising into the heavens as his many disciples looked up at him in awe and reverence. The priest, Matyas Fökelet turned around and smiled at him.

“Hogyan segíthetek a gyermekeknek?”

Karola smiled.

“Szeretnénk egyszerre összeházasodni. Preferably in now.”

“I—, I don’t—, this is quite sudden.”

“I don’t care that it is sudden. I will br married, today, now. Can you do so or not?”

“I-I can-“

“Then it is settled.”

The priest nodded his head. He was somewhat scared to say no. He had never been so boldly and steely commanded to officiate a wedding on such short notice before. He waved them forward to the alter.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:45 pm

William followed them to the altar, at this point just following along as things went.

He thought about how things might be in the future, trying to think of the possible outcomes. He found himself nervous, though he hid it well, but he hoped that things would go well. He hoped that perhaps everything would go well, and he would be happy with her, even if it took him time to actually fall for her.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Father Matyas ushered out a Holy Bible from one of the other members of the church staff, as Karola waved her hand for him to hurry up through her dazzling smile. Father Matyas cleared his throat and spoke.

“Welcome, loved ones. We are gathered here today to join- um-“

“Karola and William.” Karola provided.

“Ah, yes, uhm, Karola and William in holy matrimony. Please repeat after me:”

Karola took William’s hand and repeated what Father Matyas had said. “William, I promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us. “

Father Matyas then looked to William and said the repeated the same thing with Karola’s name for William to repeat.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:55 pm

William looked her in her eyes, and then he repeated the words spoken to him "Karola, I promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us."

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:50 am

Father Matyas raised his hands.

“By the power vested in me by Her Imperial Majesty and the Holy Church, I now pronounce you officially husband and wife. William, you may now kiss your bride.”

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:55 am

William leaned in, and a little down, and kissed her, letting passion fill it. He wasn't sure how e felt about her yet, but he was going to at least attempt to make something of it as best as he could.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Karola wrapped her arms around William’s neck, pulling him closer to her. Her heart bloomed with delight. She was a queen! Her greatest desire fulfilled and all she had had to do was marry this man. She had her crown and it filled her with happiness as she kissed him back. Nothing turn her on more than the acquisition of power.
Last edited by Polonge on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:21 am

William enjoyed the moment, but given this was wedding and not somewhere more private, he knew it would have to end sometime. He broke away, though slowly and reluctantly, though he did not put any distance between them, instead putting his hands on her sides.

He then asked "What is your first decree, my queen?"
Last edited by Great New England Confederation on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Karola was already thinking up things in her head as he pulled away from their kiss.

“Well, we’ll need to prepare an announcement statement for the press and the public, and I’ll need to change my social networking location and prepare things to be moved to Boston. Also, we need to draft up a list of every official in New England and get a swearing of loyalty, a mostly ceremonially thing, but a necessary one my love. And I’ll have someone prepare a proper coronation for the both of us, it will generated great revenue and boost tourism, as well as national pride. And a red box. Someone need to prepare it for my arrival in Boston.”

Karola moves closer to William with a playful smile. Her business voice dropped away and instead tired seductive.

“Till then I suggest we engage in the great pleasures that is a life of a man and wife.”

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:28 pm

William nodded, then he said "well I would encourage that we find a place more private before we indulge"

He then said "I don't think it would be the greatest of ideas to do that kind of thing here"

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Karola looked at him with a puzzled look for a fraction of a second before smiling and simply pulling him away from the alter as they headed to the exit. Of course she hadn’t meant to do any of that there, it was a church for God’s sake. She, however, decided to chop it up to New English humor.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:54 pm

William followed here to the exit, while being pretty much certain of what was going to happen once she managed to get him alone.

He waited until they left the church, and then he said "Well today has been interesting, came to Budapesta for diplomatic reasons, and I will be leaving married. Certainly an interesting turn of events to say the least"

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Karola nodded her head in agreement.

“Yes, quite the unexpected turn of events, but a happy one nonetheless my dear wouldn’t you agree?”

Karola laughed as they got back into the car, Karola ordering the driver to take them back to the palace.

“Happiness can be found in the strangest and most unexpected of places.”

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:09 pm

William nodded and said "Indeed it is" the statement had so far proven particularly true in his case. He had found happiness in the most unexpected of places in the past, so this may very well work out the same way.

William then kissed her and said "And hopefully happiness is what we will find"

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:36 pm

Karola smiled. She kissed him back.

“Oh my dear, I have already found happiness in you.”

More accurately in the power that he offered, but eh, if a Crown came with someone under it, who cared? Karola pulled William close to her.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:45 pm

William smiled, though he took her words with a grain or two of salt. However he couldn't complain about having someone to hold close. He then rubbed her back gently and said "and I'll make sure that happiness continues then"

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:55 am

Karola smiled though on the inside she was bit conflicted, for various reasons, but she ignored her conflictions and kissed William again, pushing a button.

“Let’s make sure it does.”

Karola gentled pushes William down in the seat pulling herself on top of him between kisses as the partition slide up, hiding them from view.,

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:33 am

Later

William smiled as they arrived, it had been a fun car ride. He kissed her and said "That was fun" he held her close to him. He then said "Certainly not something that I expected to be doing tonight, but definitely a pleasant surprise"
Last edited by Great New England Confederation on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:33 am

Karola found warmth in William’s arm. She had enjoyed herself. Now she just hoped that the tales of William’s incredibly fertility was true. Oh yes, Karola has been pleased, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t get business done along with pleasure.

“I am full of surprises my love.”

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:33 am

William nodded and said "I see, I hope you won't show all of them too soon" he then kissed her and said "Thankfully we will have plenty of time to discover each other's surprises as we go along"

William knew that she likely had something else planned for the night, however he was perfectly content to sit there with her, even as much as he knew it likely would not happen.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates