NATION

PASSWORD

West Phoenicia International Zoo

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:25 am

Assuming this is MT?

How large are your enclosures?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2017

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:07 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Assuming this is MT?

The Empire of West Phoenicia International Zoo is a new huge 10,400 hectare zoological park located in Jackson, West Phoenicia.

Enclosures vary in size but are quite large and accommodating
Last edited by West Phoenicia on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:49 am

Nation: Rojava Free State
Name of Animal: flamingos
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 3
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: the bird house
Dietary Requirements: 270 grams of feed per day
Photo of Animal (Must be included): Image
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:50 am

Nation:Suryak
Name of Animal:Suryakese Cave Lion
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):2, M and F
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Open Grassland and a large cave. Due to their arrogant nature, they will not be feed and have to hunt themselves.
Dietary Requirements:40 pounds of meat, preferably deer/caribou
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:23 am

The Sherpa Empire wrote:Nation: The Sherpa Empire
Name of Animal: wah donka (red panda)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: forest
Dietary Requirements: They primarily eat bamboo, but can also eat other leaves or grasses, flowers, mushrooms, berries, insects, and fish

(Image)

Greetings to The Sherpa Empire

We warmly welcome the two Wah Donka into our International Zoo. It is such an honour and a blessing to receive them.and have an element of the Sherpa Empire in the zoo.

They will be enclosed in our Forest/Woodlands habitat with bamboo that has been planted for them.

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:57 am

Yokotari wrote:Nation: Yokotari
Name of Animal: The Yokotarian Tiger
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2 (Breeding Pair)
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Rainforest
Dietary Requirements: The Yokotarian Tiger is Carnivorous and is commonly fed meat from its native range, that being anything from boar to domestic Cows. They have similar needs as other Tigers, eating 6.6 to 13.2 lb of meat daily.
Photo of Animal:

Greetings to The nation of Yokotari

We are delighted to accept the two gorgeous looking Yokotorian Tigers.

They will be free to roam in our rainforest habitat in their own spacious exhibit with all their dietary needs met.
We thank the nation for this wonderful contribution and urge your citizens to take advantage of the International Zoo to see the Yokotorian Tigers and other wonderful exhibits.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:32 am

West Phoenicia wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Assuming this is MT?

The Empire of West Phoenicia International Zoo is a new huge 10,400 hectare zoological park located in Jackson, West Phoenicia.

Enclosures vary in size but are quite large and accommodating

Okay. I just don't want the animals trapped in a tiny cage
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Ellinikos
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ellinikos » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:46 am

Nation: The Hellenic Republic
Name of Animal: Nile Crocodiles
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Needs a large freshwater swimming pool of warm water and an area to bask in the sun.
Dietary Requirements: Needs a feeding of fish or animal meat every 1-2 days.
Note: Nile crocodiles are some of the largest reptiles in the world and are highly territorial. They should be alone in their exhibit and should not be interfered with.
Λ WELCOME TO ELLINIKOS, HOME OF THE SPARTANS Λ

ELLINIKOS NEWS: The Achaean Sea Wall has finished construction. Λ Winter has arrived in Ellinikos, making for unusually cold weather this year. Λ A strange plague has killed many livestock in Naemedion.
_[' ]_- [_★_]- i\/\/i - ✿~✿ -⟨*✝*⟩
( -_Q) ( -_- ) ( -_- ) ( -_- ) ( -_- )
Copy and paste this into your signature if you support cool hats
NS Stats are lesser Turkish desserts.
*PT Ellinikos is what I standardly use unless the RP event I'm in explicitly requires otherwise.*

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:11 am

Rojava Free State wrote:Nation: Rojava Free State
Name of Animal: flamingos
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: the bird house
Dietary Requirements: 270 grams of feed per day
Photo of Animal (Must be included): (Image)

The nation of West Phoenicia warmly thanks the nation of Rojava Free State for their contribution to the West Phoenicia International Zoo.

We warmly welcome the contribution of three Flamingos which will find a home in our wetlands habitat in our Bird House Every habitat where it can feed on feed and other food just as if it was in the wild.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:36 am

Nation: Rhodevus
Name of Animal: The Iylan Cougar (Puma Concolor)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: The Iylan Cougar's preferred habitat is arctic conditions. It is paramount that these animals inhabit cold conditions no greater than 10-15 degrees celcius
Dietary Requirements: The Iylan Cougar eats between 15-25 pounds of meat per day (adult) or 1-5 pounds per day (child), as well as a small amount of vegetation and fish (about 0.5 pound per week of vegetable/plant matter and 1 pound per month of fish on average). Plant matter includes, but is not limited to grass, twigs and roots
Photo of Animal (Must be included): Child
Adult

Name of Animal: The Kingstown Golden Eagle (Aquila Chrysaetos)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2 (1 male, 1 female)
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Birds of Prey Sanctuary
Dietary Requirements: Kingstown Golden Eagles are carnivorous birds which eat between 0.5-1 lbs. of meat per day. small rodents and birds are their usual food in the wild, but this can be copied through red meats with bone, feathers and/or fur covering. There must be some indigestible components as it helps to keep the birds healthy and properly functioning.
Photo of Animal (Must be included): Golden Eagle
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:42 pm

Nation: The Liamese Empire
Name of Animal: The Galachfoel
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: The Grasslands
Dietary Requirements: It consumes 150,000 calories of different plant material daily so it must have hefty meals along with plenty of grazing room
Last edited by The Liamese Empire on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:13 pm

The Liamese Empire wrote:Nation: The Liamese Empire
Name of Animal: The Addac
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: They like a rockier and colder climate, the grasslands would work fine though if you made it suitable
Dietary Requirements: Meat of any kind

Greetings The Liamese Empire,

The nation of West Phoenicia warmly welcomes your contribution. Never before have we come across such a mammoth bird. It's a beauty and a wonder and we warmly welcome the addition that will surely attract visitors in their multitudes.

As agreed we will be moving the Added to the Grassland habitat where we hope the Added will feel at home.

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:23 pm

Suryak wrote:Nation:Suryak
Name of Animal:Suryakese Cave Lion
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):2, M and F
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Open Grassland and a large cave. Due to their arrogant nature, they will not be feed and have to hunt themselves.
Dietary Requirements:40 pounds of meat, preferably deer/caribou

Good Afternoon Suryak,

Your arrival of the male and female Suryakese Cave Lion has made it to the West Phoenician International Zoo. Both are a fine beautiful pair that will fit in nicely until the habitat and enclosure that you have suggested most suitable.
Large caves have been transformed in their enclosure in our grassland habitat that we hope will make them feel at home as well as a larger enough hunting ground for them.

Annixe Christos
Secretary

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Annixe Christos » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:45 am

Nation: The Theocracy of Annixe Christos
Name of Animal: The Hanging Rock Mountain Mover
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Meadow with cliff faces.
Dietary Requirements:

The Mountain Ibexed-Equus, more commonly known as The Hanging Rock Mountain Mover. Found only in the mountains of Annixe Christos, more predominantly located in Hanging Rock. It is found in meadows and pasture lands high up in mountain regions, it is a grazing animal, who needs to eat varied grasses and roots and bulbs of weeded plants to fill its dietary requirements. It is known as the Mountain Mover because it was tamed in Annixe Christos's past and used to help explorers travel across the mountains to map the regions.

Annixe Christos
Secretary

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Annixe Christos » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:53 am

Nation:The Theocracy of Annixe Christos
Name of Animal:Melisutus Bovine
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:The Farm
Dietary Requirements: Long grassland and honey whistle and potato roots.

In Annixe Christ is known as the biggest cow in the world that is biggest meat supplier in the region. As it is bred for meat not diary.

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:09 am

Ellinikos wrote:Nation: The Hellenic Republic
Name of Animal: Nile Crocodiles
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Needs a large freshwater swimming pool of warm water and an area to bask in the sun.
Dietary Requirements: Needs a feeding of fish or animal meat every 1-2 days.
Note: Nile crocodiles are some of the largest reptiles in the world and are highly territorial. They should be alone in their exhibit and should not be interfered with.
(Image)

Greetings Hellenic Republics,

We would like to thank you for the contribution of the 3 Nile Crocodiles that we plan to enclose in their own makeshift island that includes plenty of freshwater, fish and constructed sandbanks for the crocodiles to sunbake on.

We express our gratitude for participating in this program. And urge you to reconsider is if you wish West Phoenicia to show case other fauna of your nation.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:29 am

Name of Animal:Suryakese Black Eagle
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Open area, with rabbits
Dietary Requirements:Rabbits, small deer

They will take down threats to their food source. Size is 1.5 of a harpy eagle

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:53 am

Rhodevus wrote:Nation: Rhodevus
Name of Animal: The Iylan Cougar (Puma Concolor)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: The Iylan Cougar's preferred habitat is arctic conditions. It is paramount that these animals inhabit cold conditions no greater than 10-15 degrees celcius
Dietary Requirements: The Iylan Cougar eats between 15-25 pounds of meat per day (adult) or 1-5 pounds per day (child), as well as a small amount of vegetation and fish (about 0.5 pound per week of vegetable/plant matter and 1 pound per month of fish on average). Plant matter includes, but is not limited to grass, twigs and roots
Photo of Animal (Must be included): Child
Adult

Name of Animal: The Kingstown Golden Eagle (Aquila Chrysaetos)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2 (1 male, 1 female)
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Birds of Prey Sanctuary
Dietary Requirements: Kingstown Golden Eagles are carnivorous birds which eat between 0.5-1 lbs. of meat per day. small rodents and birds are their usual food in the wild, but this can be copied through red meats with bone, feathers and/or fur covering. There must be some indigestible components as it helps to keep the birds healthy and properly functioning.
Photo of Animal (Must be included): Golden Eagle

West Phoenicia thanks the Rhodevus nation for taking part in the West Phoenicia International Zoo program.
The 4 The Iylan Cougar will be in an article climate controlled habitat that will suit what they like in the wild. With plenty of meat, fish and vegetation that they can obtain on their own in their hunting grounds.

The beautiful pair of Kingtown Golden Eagles will find comfort in the Birds of Prey sanctuary. Small prey will be given to them so they do not lose their hunting abilities they obtained from the wild

Once again we thank you for your partnership.

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:09 am

The Liamese Empire wrote:Nation: The Liamese Empire
Name of Animal: The Galachfoel
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: The Grasslands
Dietary Requirements: It consumes 150,000 calories of different plant material daily so it must have hefty meals along with plenty of grazing room

Once again we thank The Liamese Empire for their additional partnership with the West Phoenician International Zoo. We warmly welcome the three Galachfoel into our zoo, where they will be made to feel at home in our Grasslands habitat where it will be protected as he enjoys its day frockling for food.

West Phoenicia thanks you agains!

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:39 am

Annixe Christos wrote:Nation: The Theocracy of Annixe Christos
Name of Animal: The Hanging Rock Mountain Mover
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Meadow with cliff faces.
Dietary Requirements:

The Mountain Ibexed-Equus, more commonly known as The Hanging Rock Mountain Mover. Found only in the mountains of Annixe Christos, more predominantly located in Hanging Rock. It is found in meadows and pasture lands high up in mountain regions, it is a grazing animal, who needs to eat varied grasses and roots and bulbs of weeded plants to fill its dietary requirements. It is known as the Mountain Mover because it was tamed in Annixe Christos's past and used to help explorers travel across the mountains to map the regions.

([url=http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o565/glenngriffiths1979/received_2286008358294239_zpsdmsrdpee.jpeg]Image)[/url]

Greetings Annixe Christos,

We are delighted you are in partnership with us and we deeply appreciate your wonderful contributions. We gladly will include The Hanging Rock Mountain Movers and Melisutus Bovine.

We thank you for your contributions and look forward to additional animals from your nation being included.

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:47 am

Name of Animal:Suryakese Black Eagle
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Open area, with rabbits
Dietary Requirements:Rabbits, small deer

They will take down threats to their food source. Size is 1.5 of a harpy eagle

To the nation of Suryak,

West Phoenicia accepts your contribution of the Black Eagle. We thank you that you have taken interest in the International Zoo. We appreciate your partnership.

Please note we have secured the Black Eagle in our Birds of Prey Habitat? In a large spacious exhibit 10. It will be given enough territory to live in and hunt it's prey

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:30 am

Name of Animal:Double Salt Crocodile
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):1
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Brakish Water with a isolated freshwater pool
Dietary Requirements:approx a water buffalo every 3 days

They are the largest crocodile in the world. Carefull.

West Phoenicia
Ambassador

Postby West Phoenicia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:24 am

Name of Animal:Double Salt Crocodile
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):1
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Brakish Water with a isolated freshwater pool
Dietary Requirements:approx a water buffalo every 3 days
They are the largest crocodile in the world. Carefull.

The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia International Zoo welcomes the nation of Suryak and their contributions in making the WP International Zoo the talk of the empire.

We warmly accept the introduction of the Double Salt Crocodile, which will be enclosed in the Crocodilia Alley Kingdom.

DeLongtasia
Attaché

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby DeLongtasia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:53 am

Nation: DeLongtasia
Name of Animal: DeLongtasian Albino Sworsfish
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: FRESHWATER ONLY! Generally clean, uncluttered tank, seaweed at the bottom.
Dietary Requirements: A 400 pound hunk of squid will suffice them for a few days.

(Important Note) These animals have more sensitive stomachs than normal swordfish, please do not feed them any extra sugary things.
0.80 (Authoritarian Regime) on the Democracy Index
Our nation is proud member of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
We are autocracy at its finest!
"Be Careful Not To Choke On Your Convictions."- Darth Vader

"No one can change a person, but someone can be a reason for that person to change."- Spongebob Squarepants

"That’ll do, Donkey. That’ll do."- Shrek

"To laugh yourself is to love yourself."- Mickey Mouse

Juhoslavjia
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Juhoslavjia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:14 pm

Nation: Juhoslavija
Name of Animal: Cretan Okapi
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2 males 2 females
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Canopy forest type habitat with native trees.
Dietary Requirements: 40 to 60 pounds of leaves a day per animal, throw in at least 20 pounds of clay and charcoal to obtain minerals per week.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3a/Saint-Aignan_%28Loir-et-Cher%29._Okapi.jpg

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade