NATION

PASSWORD

Al-Saranidi Proxy-War (IC/post-MT/open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Al-Saranidi Proxy-War (IC/post-MT/open)

Postby Saranidia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:45 am

a civil war has developed in Saranidia with Britain funding the Liberals of Saranidia.
the factions include
pro-government
leader: Brotherly Leader Dawud Khan

organisations: Army of the Saranidian Islamic Republic (including The People's Islamic Federal Police), most of the Tribal Police, City Police(including Kallipolis Police), most Islamic banks, government mosques, the Nasqhandi Sufi Order, the Islamic High Council, Prison Services of all Basic People's Congresses, state schools, Home Guard,
the Azadistani Mafia.

[] support

Crusaders
leader: no overall leader

organisations: various militias with links to the KKK,EDL,UKIP,BNP,American N-zi Party and Britain First.

[] support
Last edited by Saranidia on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

security measures

Postby Saranidia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:57 am

Children and civilian women ranked under 500,000 in the state rankings are evacuated to the countryside.

Meanwhile powerful leaders are in bunkers coming out occasionally to supervise their troops.

F-14 "Tomcat" Grunman's are on patrol and will bomb any British planes.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

law enforcement, protestors tensions

Postby Saranidia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Protestors that claimed "We want rule of law!"
Dawud Khan will return us to military despotism! He will kill political opposition, Christians and expats!" gather marching in the streets of Kallipolis.

After some drunk American protestors started throwing bricks at local police stations.

They were arrested and breathalysed and then released on bail(not paid bail mind just a written assurance that they will report back to the police station once a week, will not holiday abroad and will not
commit any offences whilst on bail)

Chief Constable Muhammad Ahmed ordered an end to the marches saying "I support the right to non-violent free speech. I have read Gandhi's books and King's books but this sure as heck is some excellent non-violent brick throwing at civilian police."

He then sent some mounted police and riot officers but told them to "only use force when absolutely neccesary, any gratuitious use of force will be punished".

they are gathering in the centre of Kallipolis and protecting government buildings, Islamic banks and such.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Chief Inquisitor Brian Bailey had been assigned to Sarandia to process prisoners as part of an agreement between Knessniet and Saranidia. He now requested and received more staff to help him process more. He also sent a letter to Leader Datwud Khan.

International Holy Inquisition
Dept. of Saranidia

Leader Khan,

I thank you for your hospitality. We are happy to do this exchange, as it helps both of us. I will be recieveing a large contingent of staff to aid my work here, which will double the size of our office. I am informing you of this so you aren't concerned.

With this coming war, this shows a security threat to our office. I would kindly request that you provide additional security, or allow us to provision our own with firearms. Currently, we only use non-lethal batons and irritant spray, but with new threats, we request permission to bear firearms.

Thank you for your support of our holy mission.

Signed,
Brian Bailey
High Inquisitor

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:44 pm

Knessniet wrote:Chief Inquisitor Brian Bailey had been assigned to Sarandia to process prisoners as part of an agreement between Knessniet and Saranidia. He now requested and received more staff to help him process more. He also sent a letter to Leader Datwud Khan.

Dept. of Saranidia

Leader Khan,

I thank you for your hospitality. We are happy to do this exchange, as it helps both of us. I will be recieveing a large contingent of staff to aid my work here, which will double the size of our office. I am informing you of this so you aren't concerned.

With this coming war, this shows a security threat to our office. I would kindly request that you provide additional security, or allow us to provision our own with firearms. Currently, we only use non-lethal batons and irritant spray, but with new threats, we request permission to bear firearms.

Signed,
Brian Bailey
High Inquisitor

you have permission to bear firearms

and we will send 250 Peoples Islamic Federal Police soldiers
Dawud Khan

(they arrive at the office)

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Britain funds rioters

Postby Saranidia » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:09 am

Britain is funding rioters who are now gathering despite rules to the contrary, Chief Constable Muhammad Ahmed and the Kallipolis Assembly
as well as Mayor Khadijah are appealing for a peaceful solution whilst putting mounted police on regular street patrol.

Meanwhile westerners are travelling to take part in the riots calling themselves crusaders.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

civil war breaks out

Postby Saranidia » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:25 am

the riots ended with bombings, shootouts and burning of builders and the civil war begun

losses:
3% of government forces

6% of crusaders

5% of the original rioters.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:00 am

Knessniet wrote:Chief Inquisitor Brian Bailey had been assigned to Sarandia to process prisoners as part of an agreement between Knessniet and Saranidia. He now requested and received more staff to help him process more. He also sent a letter to Leader Datwud Khan.

Dept. of Saranidia

Leader Khan,

Signed,
Brian Bailey
High Inquisitor

25 members of alleged crusader militias(they burnt mosques, government buildings and fire stations, 1 police station and a Basic People's Congress as well as being involved in bombing Islamic banks, shootouts with People's Islamic Federal Police and bombing an Army base with all together 356 casualties) are sent for processing.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Man Cardiff
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Man Cardiff » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:42 am

Man Cardiff is smuggling pot to Saranidian troopers, story goes they all get high and Man Cardiff gets rich£.

in the war one terrorist gets rogered by a tree with a big hard woody he screams at the top of his voice the explosive words for like an our and the hole of Manchester could hear him.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:36 am

Man Cardiff wrote:Man Cardiff is smuggling pot to Saranidian troopers, story goes they all get high and Man Cardiff gets rich£.

in the war one terrorist gets rogered by a tree with a big hard woody he screams at the top of his voice the explosive words for like an our and the hole of Manchester could hear him.

I am ignoring the bit about what the tree has the rest is true though

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:39 am

tag
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

pyhirric victory over British troops

Postby Saranidia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:07 pm

British troops tried to bomb the leader's mansion today but Saranidian planes fly at them aggressively as soon as they were sighted within the borders, calling for reinforcements until 50 JF-14 "Tomcat" Grunman's all fired at the planes until there was surrender.

150 British airmen fell of which 50 were captured but half the
Saranidian planes were shot down leading 130 Saranidians to die.

the British pilots were sent to the Knessiet Inqusition for processing as it is believed they might exchange them for Muslims who are often killed there.
Last edited by Saranidia on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

military&police recruitment numbers rise

Postby Saranidia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:14 pm

many Muslims freed from Knessiet are joining the
police and military
as gratitude.

this increases the numbers of police and soldiers.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Order of Saladin given

Postby Saranidia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:29 am

The Order of Saladin has been given to every troop regardless of rank who thought in the brief air battle with Britain.

The dead amongst them have choosen to be buried in the Martyrs Cemetery next to the Brothery Leader's Palace.

The sight of Saranidian Colonels putting the most expensive flowers on the graves of Privates and the privates putting the most expensive flowers they could afford on the graves of the officers who would be bourgeoise in other places is used as an indicator of the brotherhood in Saranida.

the Saranidian Air Force promotes the living to comissioned officers.
Last edited by Saranidia on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Man Cardiff
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Man Cardiff » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:24 am

Semparia wrote:tag
whats that mean. don't tell me i have to be PC.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Man Cardiff wrote:
Semparia wrote:tag
whats that mean. don't tell me i have to be PC.

you don't it means he will wait to respond later
Last edited by Saranidia on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Britain leaves war

Postby Saranidia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:29 pm

Britain has left the war since Jeremy Corbyn was elected.

Richard Campbell was arrested for waging agressive war.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:34 pm

The Bayan channels money through the Nazi mafia networks' illegal drug trade and through them gives 20 million Bayan Pesos (26 million NSD) to the Britian first factions to support the independence of Whites from Azadistan. They have lived far under the reign of tolerant and peaceful Islam for far too long.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Asigna wrote:The Bayan channels money through the Nazi mafia networks' illegal drug trade and through them gives 20 million Bayan Pesos (26 million NSD) to the Britian first factions to support the independence of Whites from Azadistan. They have lived far under the reign of tolerant and peaceful Islam for far too long.

The People's Islamic Federal Police in Saranidia work with the Azadistani Police to arrest anyone caught in terrorist financing.

Maj.Gen Abdullah Wahid, head of that organisation said "We shall shoot them dead if needs be! we cannot allow Nazi gangs to rule the Muslim world! We will hit them where it hurts, in the wallet!"

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Man Cardiff
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Man Cardiff » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:55 am

Saranidia wrote:
Man Cardiff wrote: whats that mean. don't tell me i have to be PC.

you don't it means he will wait to respond later

Yes Saranidia

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Man Cardiff bombed

Postby Saranidia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:47 am

10 army bases and 6 navy ones belonging to Man Cardiff are bombed in an airstrike after Brotherly Leader Dawood Khan declares war.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:20 pm

The bayan asks for peace with Azadistan and promises Nazis will no longer be supported.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:32 pm

Asigna wrote:The bayan asks for peace with Azadistan and promises Nazis will no longer be supported.

Azadistan accepts peace on the condition that the Holy Fascist Party are not supported either.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:50 am

Saranidia wrote:
Asigna wrote:The bayan asks for peace with Azadistan and promises Nazis will no longer be supported.

Azadistan accepts peace on the condition that the Holy Fascist Party are not supported either.

Deal.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents