NATION

PASSWORD

West Phoenicia International Zoo

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

West Phoenicia International Zoo

Postby West Phoenicia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:59 am

Image


Image


The Empire of West Phoenicia International Zoo is a new huge state of the art 12,000 hectare zoological park located in the outskirts of Jackson, West Phoenicia.

As part of an international partnership, West Phoenicia is calling on the international community and their zoos to send their national animals and other unique animals to promote the flora and fauna of your nation at the West Phoenicia International Zoo.

The zoo is set among majestic flower gardens and national flora.
Three hotels which cater to visitors wanting to spend the night or a few nights.

The animals are organised in bioclimatic zones. Such as Rainforest exhibits, Desert exhibits, Savannahs, Artic conditions, Lakes and an Ocean replica.

The zoo includes a large schools section that will caters to many school visitors annually, its immensely popular education program will encourage young minds to conserve animals.

There are plenty of restaurants and cafes dotted around the zoo as well as Soda, Popcorn, Ice-cream, Toffee apples, fresh fruit and hot pretzel vendors.

We welcome you to partner with us!

Code: Select all

Nation:
Name of Animal:
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:
Dietary Requirements:
Photo of Animal (Must be included):




Approved Animals:



Ocean SeaWorld


Image


Exhibit 1: Rumyan Aisin Porpoise
Exhibit 3: DeLongtasian Albino Sworsfish
Grand Exhibit 10 &11: Suryakese Megalodon.

Artic Freshwater Wonderland

Exhibit 1: Valgora Red Seal 

The Ice Saltwater Kingdom

Exhibit 1: Caduceo Doodledoo




The Aquarium Complex

Image

Image

Exhibit 1: Baltic Flounder









Rainforest

Image


Image

Exhibit 1: Christosian Tapir
Exhibit 2: Cretan Okapi
Exhibit 3: Mico Leão Dourado, Gold Lion Tamarin
Exhibit 9: Karevkan Bears
Exhibit 10: Yokotarian Tiger




Woodlands

Image


Image



Exhibit 1: Thermodolian Black Bear
Exhibit 2: Amenria Giant Panda
Exhibit 3: Sherpa Empire Red Panda
Exhibit 4: Valley Green Island Wolves
Exhibit 10: Anollasian lynx
Exhibit 11: The Hanging Rock Mountain Mover




Butterfly House

Image


•  East Phoenician Orange Monarch Butterfly




Great Bird Aviary

Image

Image

Image

Wetlands
Exhibit 1: Rojava Free State Flamingo
Exhibit 3: Jasonville Orangeneck Pigeons





Birds of Prey Sanctuary

Image


Image

Exhibit 1: Sperioian Falcon
Exhibit 2: The Kingstown Golden Eagle
Exhibit 3 and 4: Valley Green Crested Hawks
Exhibit 10: Suryakese Black Eagle




Great Reptile House

Image

Image


Crocodilia Alley Kingdom

Image

Exhibit 1: Hellenic Republics Nile Crocodiles
Exhibit 3: Surayak Double Salt Crocodile
Exhibit 4: Valley Green Channel Crocodile (Mtu Muuaji)




West Phoenicia International Amphibian Centre

Image





The Farm

Image

Image

Image

* Christosian Melisutus Bovine




Insect World

Image




Primates Paradise

Image

Image

The Grasslands

Image

Image



Exhibit 1: DeLongtasia White Lion
Exhibit 2: Liamese Empore Galachfoels
Exhibit 4: DeLongtasia Dodo
Exhibit 8: Siliwangian Cave Lion
Exhibit 9: Suryakese Cave Lion
Exhibit 10-11: The Liamese Addac





Marsupial Court

Image



Image

Exhibit 1: Independent Bilby






The Ice Palace and Plains Complex

Image

Image

Exhibit 1- 2: The Iylan Cougar
Exhibit 3-4: Chutsa Woodhound
Exhibit 10 Septentrionale Caribou
Exhibit 11 Septentrionale Snowy Owls




General admission

Adult
$37.00
Child (4-15 yrs)
Weekends and holidays*
FREE
Mon-Fri outside holidays
$19.00
Concession
$28.00
Senior
$33.00

Zoo Hotel Stay


Budget Guest:

Image

Cost: $80 for Singles $100 for Families (includes Buffet breakfast)
Main amenities

100 smoke-free guestrooms
20 Smoking guestrooms
Restaurant and bar/lounge
Outdoor pool
Breakfast available
WiFi in the lobby
24-hour fitness center
Valet parking
Conference center
24-hour front desk
Air conditioning
Daily housekeeping
Located at the North entrance of the International Zoo.




One with nature:

Image

Cost: $200 For Singles $300 for Families (Includes Under the stars Cookout and Buffet breakfast)

Located in all four corners and middle of park.

Pure Luxury:

Image

Cost: $ 500 for Singles $800 for Families (Includes 8 course dinner. 3 course breakfast)

150 smoke-free guestrooms
Restaurant and bar/lounge
Full-service spa
Masseuse Service
Hairdresser
Outdoor pool
Indoor Pool
Grand dining room
24hr Room service
Cinema
Fitness center
Valet parking
Chauffeur Service
Personal room attendant
Smoking Lounge
Business center
Shuttle
Childcare
24-hour front desk
Coffee/tea/champagne in a common area
Free WiFi
Located at the South entrance of the International Zoo.


Last edited by West Phoenicia on Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:25 pm, edited 77 times in total.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52820
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:11 am

Nation: The National Republic of Thermodolia
Name of Animal: Thermodolian Black Bear (Ursus Thermodolianus)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Rocky Mountains, woodland, and wetland areas.
Dietary Requirements: Thermodolian Black Bears are omnivorous and thus tend to eat anything they can get their hands on. They mainly feed on fish, berries, grasses, insects, nuts, and Carrion
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image
Image
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Valgora
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6635
Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valgora » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 am

From: The Valgoran National Zoo in Reykjavik
To: The West Phoenicia International Zoo

To who it may concern,

The Valgoran National Zoo has decided to send four Red Seals (Red Ringed Seals).

The Red Seal is freshwater subspecies of the Ringed Seal that is endemic to Valgora. It is only found in nature in three lakes, with an estimated population of 570. It was named after the color of some of the plants that are native to where the lakes are located. It's diet is usually not incredibly diverse; however, it has been observed that they can eat the same food that most ringed seals eat.

Attached below is the application form.

If you would like us to send more animals that are endemic to Valgora, please let us know.


Nation:
The Derpy Technocratic Democracy of Valgora
Name of Animal:
Red Seal (Pusa hispida røda)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):
4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:
Freshwater artic
Dietary Requirements:
Same dietary requirements as most ringed seals
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image

Image
Last edited by Valgora on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
Link to factbooks-Forum Factbook-Q&A-Embassy
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Luxemburgist/Syndicalist, brony, metalhead
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Pro - Socialism/communism, Palestine, space exploration, left libertarianism, BLM, Gun Rights, LGBTQ, Industrial Hemp
Anti - Trump, Hillary, capitalism, authoritarianism, Gun Control, Police, UN, electric cars, Automation of the workforce
Sometimes, I like to think of myself as the Commie version of Dale Gribble.

User avatar
Anollasia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25459
Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anollasia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Nation: Anollasia
Name of Animal: Anollasian lynx (Lynx anolasiana)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Preferred Habitat or Exhibit: Woodlands
Dietary Requirements: As with other types of lynx, the Anollasian lynx usually eats fish, foxes, sheep, squirrels, mice, turkeys, and a variety of birds. It can also eat a variety of deer, like reindeer and roe deer.
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:24 am

Thermodolia wrote:Nation: The National Republic of Thermodolia
Name of Animal: Thermodolian Black Bear (Ursus Thermodolianus)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Rocky Mountains, woodland, and wetland areas.
Dietary Requirements: Thermodolian Black Bears are omnivorous and thus tend to eat anything they can get their hands on. They mainly feed on fish, berries, grasses, insects, nuts, and Carrion
Photo of Animal (Must be included):



Image

Greetings from the Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia.

We thank the nation of The National Republic of Thermodolia for their generous offering of the two
Thermodolian Black Bear. They are the first animals to be transfered to the West Phoenician International Zoo. The two will be placed in our Woodlands land sanctuary of the zoo in exhibit 1. Surrounded by a natural habitat similar to home and their omnivorous diet.

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:02 am

Valgora wrote:
From: The Valgoran National Zoo in Reykjavik
To: The West Phoenicia International Zoo

To who it may concern,

The Valgoran National Zoo has decided to send four Red Seals (Red Ringed Seals).

The Red Seal is freshwater subspecies of the Ringed Seal that is endemic to Valgora. It is only found in nature in three lakes, with an estimated population of 570. It was named after the color of some of the plants that are native to where the lakes are located. It's diet is usually not incredibly diverse; however, it has been observed that they can eat the same food that most ringed seals eat.

Attached below is the application form.

If you would like us to send more animals that are endemic to Valgora, please let us know.


Nation:
The Derpy Technocratic Democracy of Valgora
Name of Animal:
Red Seal (Pusa hispida røda)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):
4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:
Freshwater artic
Dietary Requirements:
Same dietary requirements as most ringed seals
Photo of Animal (Must be included):



To: The Derpy Technocratic Democracy of Valgora

The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia warmly thanks for your nation for taking part in this partnership. We welcome the 4 Red Seal who have been placed in the Artic Wonderland sanctuary in exhibit number 1. It has all comforts of home and their dietary requirements have been included.
Included will be a daily show where visitors at the zoo can witness first hand feeding time of the Red Seal by trained keepers.

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:08 am

Anollasia wrote:Nation: Anollasia
Name of Animal: Anollasian lynx (Lynx anolasiana)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Preferred Habitat or Exhibit: Woodlands
Dietary Requirements: As with other types of lynx, the Anollasian lynx usually eats fish, foxes, sheep, squirrels, mice, turkeys, and a variety of birds. It can also eat a variety of deer, like reindeer and roe deer.
Photo of Animal (Must be included):



Image

To the nation of Anollasia,

The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia, thanks the nation of Anollasia for their contribution of two Anollasian lynx. They have been placed in the Woodlands Habitat in exhibit 10 which is an area designated for small cat breeds in surroundings similar to its home nation. All dietary requirements have been noted to ensure both Lynx are kept fit and healthy.

User avatar
Annixe Christos
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Annixe Christos » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:45 am

Nation: The Theocracy of Annixe Christos
Name of Animal: Christosian Tapir
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Rainforest
Dietary Requirements: leaves, twigs, branches, buds, shoots, berries, fruits and aquatic plants

Photo of Animal (Must be included):

Image

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:01 am

Annixe Christos wrote:Nation: The Theocracy of Annixe Christos
Name of Animal: Christosian Tapir
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Rainforest
Dietary Requirements: leaves, twigs, branches, buds, shoots, berries, fruits and aquatic plants

Photo of Animal (Must be included):

([url=http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o565/glenngriffiths1979/images-7_zpsq2xyxeer.jpeg]Image)[/url]



Image


The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia thanks the  Theocracy of Annixe Christos of its wonderful gift of 4 Christosian Tapir that will be placed in our Rainforest habitat section of the International Zoo.
It has been assisgned Exhibit A a vast area that resembles a traditional rainforest.

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:45 am

It would be nice if people just didnt look at the post. But actually wrote in it too.

286 views and only 4 people had the courtesy to post. Thank you for those who posted. As for everyone else, its an interactive forum, would be great if you submitted something also. An international zoo with just 4 exhibits is not that flattering and it takes less than 2 minutes to fill out my form.

So please take the time to submit an application

User avatar
Caduceo
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Caduceo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:06 am

Nation: Caduceo
Name of Animal: Doodledoo (Aglorean Doodledoo)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 3 Animals, Two Females, One Male
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Saltwater Arctic environments
Dietary Requirements: Highly carnivorous, recommends a natural way of preying on fish
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Caduceo wrote:Nation: Caduceo
Name of Animal: Doodledoo (Aglorean Doodledoo)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 3 Animals, Two Females, One Male
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Saltwater Arctic environments
Dietary Requirements: Highly carnivorous, recommends a natural way of preying on fish
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
(Image)



Image

It is with special delight that the Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia International Zoo welcomes the 3 new additions of the Doodledoo.
West Phoenicia thanks the nation of Caduceo for their wonderful contribution in making this zoo one of the best in the world by adding animals from their own nation.

They have been housed in the Ice Saltwater Kingdom where they will be looked after and given an abundance of fish that they can prey upon just as if they were in there own home nation.

We thank thee for the partnership.

User avatar
Rumyan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rumyan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Nation: Rumyan
Name of Animal: Aisin Porpoise
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Water, not saltwater
Dietary Requirements: small fish, shrimp
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image

User avatar
DeLongtasia
Attaché
 
Posts: 87
Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

White Lions

Postby DeLongtasia » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:51 pm

Nation: DeLongtasia
Name of Animal: White Lion
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): As White Lions are a rare genetic anomaly and are still endangered in DeLongtasia, we can only spare 1.
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Flat grasslands, occasional boulder here and there
Dietary Requirements: Carnivorous diet, around 20 pounds of a variety of meats each day
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image
0.80 (Authoritarian Regime) on the Democracy Index
Our nation is proud member of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
We are autocracy at its finest!
"Be Careful Not To Choke On Your Convictions."- Darth Vader

"No one can change a person, but someone can be a reason for that person to change."- Spongebob Squarepants

"That’ll do, Donkey. That’ll do."- Shrek

"To laugh yourself is to love yourself."- Mickey Mouse

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:23 am

Rumyan wrote:Nation: Rumyan
Name of Animal: Aisin Porpoise
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Water, not saltwater
Dietary Requirements: small fish, shrimp
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
(Image)



Image

The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia is excited and pleased that the nation of Rumyan has taken part in our International Zoo, by honouring us with 2 Aisin Porpoise. They are the first to be held in our Ocean World habitat in an exhibit to simulate their habitat and dietary supplements.

The West Phoenicia International Zoo thanks you for your partnership.

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:29 am

DeLongtasia wrote:Nation: DeLongtasia
Name of Animal: White Lion
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): As White Lions are a rare genetic anomaly and are still endangered in DeLongtasia, we can only spare 1.
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Flat grasslands, occasional boulder here and there
Dietary Requirements: Carnivorous diet, around 20 pounds of a variety of meats each day
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
(Image)


Image

The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia is deeply thankful for the contribution of 1 rare DeLongtasia White Lion. Such rarity is sure to bring in extra tourists that can definitely assist with programs that will ensure the survival of the White Lions.
All comforts of home and a replica habitat have been constructed. And the white lion is among the first to be featured and live in the Grasslands habitat.

User avatar
East Phoenicia
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Feb 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby East Phoenicia » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:35 am

Nation: Kingdom of East Phoenicia
Name of Animal: East Phoenician Orange Monarch Butterfly
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Butterfly House
Dietary Requirements: pollen
Photo of Animal (Must be included):


Image

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:57 am

East Phoenicia wrote:Nation: Kingdom of East Phoenicia
Name of Animal: East Phoenician Orange Monarch Butterfly
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Butterfly House
Dietary Requirements: pollen
Photo of Animal (Must be included):


([url=http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o565/glenngriffiths1979/WPMonarchButterfly_zpsiycg1xgv.png]Image)[/url]



Image



The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia welcomes our newest addition to our grand Butterfly House. The East Phoenician Orange Monarch Butterfly.

We thank our neighbor for a wonderful addition to our international zoo.

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Minister
 
Posts: 2923
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby A m e n r i a » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:47 am

Nation: Empire of Amenria
Name of Animal: Giant panda
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Woodlands
Dietary Requirements: Bamboo. Lots of it.
Photo of Animal (Must be included): Image
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)


Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Yes, Tianshi and Cheonsa are the same person. It's literally the same word pronounced with a different language. Happy mid-autumn festival!


User avatar
Sperio
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 163
Founded: May 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sperio » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Nation: The Neo Roman Empire of Sperio
Name of Animal: The Sperioian Falcon
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: grasslands or lake
Dietary Requirements: Eats fish and other small animals, eats non-poisonous snakes
Photo of Animal (Must be included): Image
Bow to the nuke gods

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:01 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:Nation: Empire of Amenria
Name of Animal: Giant panda
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Woodlands
Dietary Requirements: Bamboo. Lots of it.
Photo of Animal (Must be included): (Image)



Image

The nation of West Phoenicia is thanful and appreciative of the Empire of Amenria for their wonderful inclusion of 2 Giant Pandas for the Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia International Zoo.

We are deeply thankful for the two pandas which will be housed in a Woodlands exhibit with all the bamboo they will ever want.

User avatar
West Phoenicia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoenicia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Sperio wrote:Nation: The Neo Roman Empire of Sperio
Name of Animal: The Sperioian Falcon
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: grasslands or lake
Dietary Requirements: Eats fish and other small animals, eats non-poisonous snakes
Photo of Animal (Must be included): (Image)


Image

All hail the Neo Roman Empire of Sperio,

We gracious receive 2 of the The Sperioian Falcon, a wonderful looking bird of prey.

We have allocated these fine birds to our new Birds of Prey Sanctuary habitat. Where they will be among the first in this enclosed large habitat.

We thank the nation for participating in this program

User avatar
The Sherpa Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1532
Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Nation: The Sherpa Empire
Name of Animal: wah donka (red panda)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: forest
Dietary Requirements: They primarily eat bamboo, but can also eat other leaves or grasses, flowers, mushrooms, berries, insects, and fish
Photo of Animal (Must be included):

Image
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.

User avatar
Yokotari
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 61
Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:51 pm

Nation: Yokotari
Name of Animal: The Yokotarian Tiger
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2 (Breeding Pair)
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Rainforest
Dietary Requirements: The Yokotarian Tiger is Carnivorous and is commonly fed meat from its native range, that being anything from boar to domestic Cows. They have similar needs as other Tigers, eating 6.6 to 13.2 lb of meat daily.
Photo of Animal:
Image
The Empire of Yokotari is a Alternate Nation of the person who rules over The Frozen Forest, it is purposely mean to not represent my personal views, and is meant to mimic a Japanese Empire-esque state. I have no intention of letting it fade away and i intend to develop it. If you want to interact with it shoot me a telegram either through this nation or The Frozen Forest.

User avatar
The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 463
Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:12 am

Nation: The Liamese Empire
Name of Animal: The Addac
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: They like a rockier and colder climate, the grasslands would work fine though if you made it suitable
Dietary Requirements: Meat of any kind
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], Thermodolia

Advertisement

Remove ads