NATION

PASSWORD

A Strange World :: Civilization's Dawn (OOC/Signup)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you want an Archives Page?

Yes, in the future.
38%
Yes, Now.
40%
No.
4%
Not sure.
18%

Total votes : 55

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:17 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:Oof I really need some advanced tools.

Cold be heart and hand and bone.

And flint do shatter upon stone.

The answer and solution to every scientific problem.MAGIC.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:19 am

Hey G, can I have the character in my tribe do somthing without that players permission?

He hasn't posted in a while and I need him to harvest some winter wheat.
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:27 am

Didn’t you not have any story at all before you missed the year?

My point was that, since you hadn't posted any story in Year 15, asking to be allowed to catch up on Year 16 because you had a story you wanted to continue is a bit... silly?

I mean, it isn't like I update frequently. I'd rather not start a cascade of people missing very generous time windows then me having to go back and catch them up, honestly.

In this case, by having to abandon what I want to write, or having to increase my work by merging what I write, as well as losing some advantages because missing two years, I will quit. It's unfortunate because I really like this RP and concept, but considering that I could have got timed agriculture, or maybe assign a role freely to my tribe's other child rather than it being determined randomly by the updater, if I hadn't missed the updates, I don't want to continue with disadvantage

So, to anyone, feel free to take up my tribe for those who don't have one. If not, then just have them suddenly be destroyed and forgotten in RP after years of surviving and thriving
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:45 am

Terminus, would you like to form an alliance or join our tribes together in some sort of confederation with Zhou?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Terminus Pheonix
Attaché

Founded: Feb 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Terminus Pheonix » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:08 am

Ralnis wrote:Terminus, would you like to form an alliance or join our tribes together in some sort of confederation with Zhou?

Sure. I'm having a lot of trouble with kids, so all help would be great.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:12 am

Terminus Pheonix wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Terminus, would you like to form an alliance or join our tribes together in some sort of confederation with Zhou?

Sure. I'm having a lot of trouble with kids, so all help would be great.

I'm having trouble getting kids as well. I just develop midwifing but its small bits of knowledge.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:17 am

Ah, thanks G. So while I failed to tame the drakelings, are they still alive? It’s pretty vague in that respect. It’s why I made a cage to keep them in.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:23 am

Ralnis wrote:
Terminus Pheonix wrote:Sure. I'm having a lot of trouble with kids, so all help would be great.

I'm having trouble getting kids as well. I just develop midwifing but its small bits of knowledge.

How close are you guys?

I'm fairly close to the Zhou I belive....
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:24 am

Kelmet wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I'm having trouble getting kids as well. I just develop midwifing but its small bits of knowledge.

How close are you guys?

I don’t think this is a time to unite, enjoy autonomy while you can y’know
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:26 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Kelmet wrote:How close are you guys?

We're not uniting, just making an alliance to actually solve the children problem.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:34 am

Ralnis wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:I don’t think this is a time to unite, enjoy autonomy while you can y’know

We're not uniting, just making an alliance to actually solve the children problem.

I would an alliance ussually entails some military use, I would say that if it isn’t that sort of alliance, its best to refer to it as a compact or agreement.

If you want a children problem solution you’d have to agree on stuff like how to deal with intermarriage with other clans, “who leaves and who joins their partner in the new clan”. Other than that I not sure how you’d help one another without investing resources on one another. Like saying one tribe has to provide clothes for warmth due to some “agreement clause”.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:36 am

Ralnis wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:I don’t think this is a time to unite, enjoy autonomy while you can y’know

I see more of a confederacy that shares knowledge and resources and protects one another from the predators of this world.

Not a union.
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:36 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Kelmet wrote:How close are you guys?

Even if it was a full union, I was thinking more of an "associate" status
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:44 am

I hope we time skip year 20, so we’d have time to wrap up everything nicely.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:46 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
My point was that, since you hadn't posted any story in Year 15, asking to be allowed to catch up on Year 16 because you had a story you wanted to continue is a bit... silly?

I mean, it isn't like I update frequently. I'd rather not start a cascade of people missing very generous time windows then me having to go back and catch them up, honestly.

In this case, by having to abandon what I want to write, or having to increase my work by merging what I write, as well as losing some advantages because missing two years, I will quit. It's unfortunate because I really like this RP and concept, but considering that I could have got timed agriculture, or maybe assign a role freely to my tribe's other child rather than it being determined randomly by the updater, if I hadn't missed the updates, I don't want to continue with disadvantage

So, to anyone, feel free to take up my tribe for those who don't have one. If not, then just have them suddenly be destroyed and forgotten in RP after years of surviving and thriving

Well, if you’re going to have to drop because of that, I can maybe make an exception.

It’s just not a thing I want anyone to do, really.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:49 am

Kelmet wrote:Hey G, can I have the character in my tribe do somthing without that players permission?

Who are you thinking of? Truth be told I completely forgot you had a second character.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:49 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:In this case, by having to abandon what I want to write, or having to increase my work by merging what I write, as well as losing some advantages because missing two years, I will quit. It's unfortunate because I really like this RP and concept, but considering that I could have got timed agriculture, or maybe assign a role freely to my tribe's other child rather than it being determined randomly by the updater, if I hadn't missed the updates, I don't want to continue with disadvantage

Well, if you’re going to have to drop because of that, I can maybe make an exception.

It’s just not a thing I want anyone to do, really.

I don’t think it’d hurt if he crammed all his years in one post and wait next update. Seems like the simplest solution, but may not be the best.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:49 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Ah, thanks G. So while I failed to tame the drakelings, are they still alive? It’s pretty vague in that respect. It’s why I made a cage to keep them in.

The population, yes- but you failed to incubate the eggs your people stole.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:50 am

Kelmet wrote:Hey G, can I have the character in my tribe do somthing without that players permission?

Who are you thinking of? Truth be told I completely forgot you had a second character.

Good ol’ Vestubian char

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:50 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:I hope we time skip year 20, so we’d have time to wrap up everything nicely.

If we're timeskipping soon, let me know so I can have Lyov go out and set him on the path to find a girl first, at least :P.
Last edited by The Grim Reaper on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:18 am

BTW G, would you mind if we posted the Hungary and my meeting, I know its a tad late, but I figured that it wouldn’t hurt since its all fluff

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:23 am

Vestuban. The shaman of the holy light
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:37 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:BTW G, would you mind if we posted the Hungary and my meeting, I know its a tad late, but I figured that it wouldn’t hurt since its all fluff

Sure, sure, go for it.

Kelmet wrote:

Vestuban. The shaman of the holy light

Erm, he was part of just the last update? He is hardly inactive, haha.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:41 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ralnis wrote:We're not uniting, just making an alliance to actually solve the children problem.

I would an alliance ussually entails some military use, I would say that if it isn’t that sort of alliance, its best to refer to it as a compact or agreement.

If you want a children problem solution you’d have to agree on stuff like how to deal with intermarriage with other clans, “who leaves and who joins their partner in the new clan”. Other than that I not sure how you’d help one another without investing resources on one another. Like saying one tribe has to provide clothes for warmth due to some “agreement clause”.

There's already a copper-beaver trade going. So one thing we can do is for our tribes to pay for a dowry to buy other members for internarriage. I know that Xcotl has a lot of resources that it can use to buy from the Clan.

Also I may have to try and scaifice a person in order to raise the dead finally. Don't want to do it but that is necromancy.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:46 am

Tribes - Year 17

The Fergdun Clan
Land (Plains): Rubies, Beaver, Cotton, Edible Grasses
Shelter: Mud-Daub Hut (5). Small mud-daub hut (2). Small bonded-stone kiln. Ample Cultivated Edible Grasses near camp. Tiny Cotton Planting. Tiny irrigated edible grass planting.
Vast stores of beaverhides. Decent amounts of boarhides. Some primitive uncut ruby jewelry, tiny supply of native copper. Several Atlatl. Small Supply of Hematite, two Clay pots. Small Supply of Clear Crystal. Rudimentary Cotton Blankets, 6 roughspun Cotton Tunics. Ample supplies of cotton fiber. Some ice-iron pebbles. Primitive Stone Hoes
Tribe: Whit (Scout, M, 34) | An (Worker, F, 33) | Maer (Scholar, F, 39) | Dia (Worker, F, 34) | Jean (Child, M, 13, Weak) | Whia (Child, F, 11)
South [Temperate: Redwoods, Whitedrop Flowers, Wild Boars]
North [Tundra: Salmon, Clear Crystal, Hematite]
Northeast [Tundra: Moose, Minks, Ice-Iron]
East: Plains [Giant Elk, Apple Trees, Blackstone]
West: Plains (Coastal) [Apple Trees, Pine Trees, Lightning Dog]
Southeast: Plains (River) [Great Wolves, Oak Trees, Gold, Malachite] Xcotl Clan
Northwest: Zhou Clan Territory

Knowledge: Primitive Cultivation, Pemmican, Rudimentary Pottery-making, Rudimentary Stoneworking, Rudimentary Weaponmaking, Primitive Medical Care, Primitive Smelting, Rudimentary Irrigation, Rudimentary Trapping
Arcana: Song of Growth

The Cadmian Clan
Land (Coastal): Wheat, Blackshells, Fish, Marble
Shelter: Two Mud-daub huts (6). One large mud-daub home (5). Small plantings of wheat inland, a few apple saplings on cliffs. Storage pit. Basic Millstone. Standing Stone Circle.
A few monumental stones, some timber, some dried-clay tablets. Some grass-woven baskets, 1 flint spear, 3 Flint-set Sickles, 5 Keen Flint Haft-Axes.
Tribe: Aurelia (Worker, F, 34) | Secundus (Worker, M, 37) | Brutus (Scholar, M, 36) | Marsillia (Scholar, F, 35) | Drusillia (Child, F, 10) | Titus (Scout, M, 14) | Flavius (Child, M, 10) | Camilla (Child, F, 5) | Emilia (Child, F, 4)
Discovered: South [Coastal: Sea Turtles, Sea Lizard, Salt, Rock Crabs] North [Coastal: Armor Wales]
Northeast [Plains (Coastal): Lightning Dogs, Pine Forests, Apple Trees]
Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Fertilization, Rudimentary Pottery-making, Primitive Astronomy, Rudimentary Food Preservation, Improved Flint Blades, Hieroglyphics, Hierglyphic Stories, Rudimentary Calendar, Rudimentary Masonry
Arcana: Geolocus Travel, Ley Sight

Xcotl
Land : Plains (River): Great Wolves, Native Copper, Oak Trees, Gold]
Shelter: Two roughhide teepees (5). Small Wooden Pallisade (10). Small Piled-Rock Shrine to the Dead. Tiny Maize field. Tiny wheat planting. A few apple tree saplings.
Some scraped hides, small amounts of beaver pelts, small amounts of Blackstone. Ample cowhides. Small stash of tin ore, small amount of bronze metal. A few primitive hammered tin axes. Some Wooden Farming Tools, 3 Copper Spears, 1 Copper Pickaxe, 1 Crude Bronze Pickaxe. Tiny amount of Copper Ore, 2 Crude Bronze Hammers
Tribe: Tenchtianzula (Scholar, M, 37) | Uli (Worker, M, 36) | Zuma (Scout, M, 35) | Opono (Worker, F, 34)
North [Giant Elk, Apple Trees, Blackstone]
Northeast [Desert: Giant Sand Worms, Spice, Obsidian]
Northwest [Plains (River): Beavers, Edible Grasses, Cotton, Rubies - Fergdun Clan
South East: [Arid: Giant Ground Squirrel, Flowering Cacti, Stout-horn deer]
East of East: Arid [Maize , Silver, Ant-Hounds]
East (Arid): Cassiterite, Dust-Bulls, Great Wolves, Psarmelon, Oases
South (Plains): Wheat, Antelope, Salt

Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Irrigation, Rudimentary Tanning, Rudimentary Taming, Rudimentary Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Smelting, Smoking, Rudimentary Bronzeworking, Rudimentary Smithing, Inklings of Fertilizer, Rudimentary Trapping, Rudimentary Medical Care
Arcana: Speak to Dead

Hvasskyn
Lands (Temperate): Copper, Salt, Medicinal Herbs, Cattle
Shelter: Large Tree with Small Timber Stockade (10 (5\10)). Small Wellness-Enchanted Fitted-Stone Stockade (15). Stone Stockade Expansion (8) (50%) Large rice planting. Medium Melon grove. Small tilled wheat planting. Three Crystal Tree saplings. Fitted clay-lined stone smelter. Large wood-fenced pastureland with two dozen cattle. Wellness-Enchanted Storage Cave.
Some medicinal remedies, a third-year worth of stored food, truly vast amounts of cattlehides, truly amounts of pelts, moderate quantities of timber, small amounts of meteoric iron, tiny amounts of hematite, tiny amounts of Shimmerstone, tiny amounts of galena, small amounts of jade, a bit of raw cotton. Five Preservation-spelled Copper Plates. Ten bronze spears, five bronze hammers. Two copper sledgehammers, a small wood-hide canoe, crude wooden rowboat. 3 Bronze Pickaxes, 3 Bronze Axes, 4 Bronze Knives, 3 Bronze Chisels, 4 Self Bows, 50 Flint-tipped Arrows. 11 Clay storage pots, 5 Preservation-Spelled Storage Pots. Tiny stone supply. 3 Bronze Hoes. Tiny amounts of Wool. Small amounts of Coal.
Tribe: Jarn Nemtsov (Scholar, M, 38) | Petyor Rurik (Worker, M, 35) | Maria N (Scholar, F, 35) | Natalya R (Worker, F, 36) | Sylvia S (Scout, F, 34) | Markus Sundsvar (Worker, M, 27) | Talia R (Worker, F, 16) | Ivan N (Warrior, M, 15) | Vladimir N (Scholar, M, 15) | Nadia R (Scout, F, 14) | Kursk N (Worker, M, 12) | Dmitri R (Child, Male, 10) | Sasha N (Child, F, 8) | Alexei N (Child, M, 7) | Celia N (Child, F, 6) | Viktor S (Child, M, 2) | Harald S (Child, M, 1)
East: [Temperate Forest (River): Wild Rice, Great Oaks, Wild Boar]
West [Coastal (River): Silver Fish, Amber, Rice]
North [Temperate: Crocodiles, Starmetal, Melons]
Northeast [Temperate: Tin, Strangleweed, Jade]
Northwest [Temperate (Coastal): Crystal Trees, Sheep, Coal]
Southeast [Wetlands: Mangroves, Crocodile, Saltrice]
South [Coastal Wetlands: Silver, Marble, Saltrice]
North of North [Temperate: Blood Barley, Blueberries, Lapis Lazuli]
Northeast of North [Temperate: Hematite, Galena, Shimmerstone]
Northeast of East [Temperate (River): Meteoric Iron, Cotton, Wheat]
Northeast of Northeast [Temperate (River): Gold, Malachite, Breadfruit]
East of East [Temperate: Tin, Hops, Oaks]
Northeast of Northeast of Northeast [Temperate: Silver, Emeralds, Strawberries]
Northeast of Northeast of North [Temperate (River): Horses, Wheat, Pigs]

Knowledge:
Rudimentary Food Preservation, Primitive Clayworking, Rudimentary Pottery, Flint Fishing Spears, Simple Medicine, Simple Smelting, Simple Smithing, Primitive Mining, Simple Bronzework, Rudimentary Medical Care, Rudimentary Tilling, Primitive Boatmaking, Rudimentary Taming, Rudimentary Bowmaking, Rudimentary Sealants, Alphabet [1/5]

Arcana: Rune of Wellness. Rune of Preservation.

Maelon
Land (Mountain): Apples, Goats, Hematite, White Crystal
Shelter: Cave with bearskin rug (7).
Truly vast amounts of goatskins, many Dried Hides, small amounts of various pelts, two docile goats
Tribe: Maelon (Warrior, M, 35) | Malar (Warrior, M, 37) | Kalamon (Worker, M, 34) | Kaina (Worker, F, 36) | Esimon (Scout, M, 37) | Maeka (Scholar, F, 15) | Maesimon (Scholar, M, 13), Haemon (Child, M , 9), Asmodeus (Scout, M, 59) | Maemon (Child, M, 3, Weak)
Discovered:
West [Arid: Swiftrats, Saguaro]
East [Plains: Gromite, Bounders, Barley]
Knowledge: Simple Hieroglyphics, Rudimentary Taming

Clan Bryre
Land (Plains): Hematite, Barley, Glow Trees, Sheep
Shelter: 3 Basic Huts (7), Small Mud-Daub Hut (2), Small Wooden Shrine (50%)
Inventory: Abundant sheepskins, small amounts of stone, tiny amounts of hematite ore, average supply of glow-wood, much flint, small amounts various pelts, a few captive sheep.
Tribe: Vallen Bryre (Warrior/Leader, M, 36) | Reshia Bryre (Worker, F, 34) | Eshin Bryre (Scout, M, 35) | Feren Bryre (Scholar, M, 37) | Rana Bryre (Worker, F, 12, Ill) | Third (Child, F, 11) | Fourth (Child, F, 10) | Sixth (Child, M, 6)
North East: Plains (river) [Apple Trees, Giant Salamander, Flying Lizards]
North [Plains: Steampools, Wading Birds, Marble]
East [Mountain: Barley, Silver, Fireweed Flowers]
Southeast [Plains (River): Malachite, Granite, Hunting Spiders]
South [Riverlands: River Otter, Copper, Jade, Wild Boar]
West: [Plains (River): Stalkers, Antelope, Fish]
Southwest: [Plains (River): Wheat, Foxes, Cattle]
Northeast of Northeast: [Mountains (River): Snowberries, Red Pine, Mountain Fruits]
East of East: [Mountains: Snowberries, Mountain Goats, Galena]
Southeast of Southeast: [Plains (River): Rocs, Gazelles, Pear Trees]
Northwest: [Fertile plains: River, Wheat, Marble, Horned-Horses]

Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Herding, Basic Glow Tree Knowledge, Rudimentary Irrigation, Improved Flint Blades
Arcana: Rune of Illumination

Lordaeron
Land (Coastal): Coconuts, Hematite, Armor-Whales, Fish
Shelter: 2 Large Hide and Mud-daub Huts (8). 1 Mud-Daub Hut (3). Small irrigated barley planting. Wooden Palisade. Small sealed stack-rock furnace.
Some coal. Abundant sheepskins. Tiny amounts of Armored Whaleskin.
Tribe: Varian (Warrior, M, 33) | Calia (Scholar, F, 34) | Natalia (Scholar, F, 32) | Mara (Worker, F, 34) | Aiden (Scout, M, 33) | Aveena (Child, F, 11) | Mark (Child, M, 11) | Baron (Child, M, 10) | Vistra (Warrior, F, 34)
Discovered:
East [Coastal: Armor-Whales, Obsidian, Redkelp]
East of East [Coastal: Zhou Clan Territory]
North [Mountains: Aromatic Pines, Sheep]
Northwest [Coastal: Sheep, Clams, ??]
North of North [Coastal: Fish, ??, ??]
Northeast of North [Arctic: Lichen, ??, ??]
East of Northeast [Tundra: Sabercats, Lynx, Coal, Barley]
East of East [Tundra: Salmon, Clear Crystal, Hematite]
Southeast [Coastal Seas]
South of South East [Island (Coastal) : Sea Turtle, Sea-Lizard, Coconut]
East of East of Northeast [Tundra: Wisps, Caribou, Winter Wheat]

Knowledge:
Rudimentary Stoneworking, Sharpened Flint Tools, Rudimentary Irrigation, Early Writing, Smoking, Canoe Making, Rudimentary Herding, Rudimentary Pottery, Simple Smelting, Inklings of Steel [1/7], Rudimentary Weaving, Inklings of Combustion, Rudimentary Tilling

Arcana: Healing Light

The Honori
Land (Arid): Agauve, Maize, Fire Snakes, Sand Striders
Shelter: Rudimentary Huts (6), Basic Altar, Mud-Daub Shrine, Obelisk (90%), Tiny Assurrush Field, Vast Amberrush Field. Small wheat planting.
Inventory: Small amounts of woven plantfiber cloth, moderate amount of animal pelts, average amounts of cracked stone. Seven plantfiber tunics, some grasswoven idols, a few whittled figures.
Tribe: Shanti (Scout, M, 36) | Yuni(Worker/Leader, F, 34) | Homa (Scholar, F, 50) | Juli (Warrior, M, 35)| Suki (Worker, F, 33, Ill) | Arki (Scout, F, 32, Weak) | Hano (Child, M, 2, Weak) | Child (Child, F, 1)
Discovered: East [Mountains (River): Llama, Maize, Condor]
West [Desert: Camels, Opals, Giant Scorpions]
South [Desert (River): Crocodiles, Goats, Maize, Gold]
Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Construction, Rudimentary Irrigation, Rudimentary Food Preservation, Primitive Weaving, Rudimentary Medical Care, Advanced Flint Tools, Rudimentary Masonry, Rudimentary Alcohols

Zhou Clan
Land (Coastal): Pine, Elk, Oysters, Dye-Snails
Shelter: Four Huts (12). Tiny winter wheat planting.
Several elkhides, plentiful amounts of pelts, some cotton fiber, some pebbles of ice-iron, some pebbles of Blackstone. Three flint hand-axes. One Flint pickaxe. Timber Stand, Several Flint Fishing Spears. Primitive Baskets. Primitive Clothing. Tiny amount of Lead ore.
Tribe: Wang (Warrior, M, 34, Weak) | Ping (Scout, M, 33) | Yifan (Scholar, F, 36, Weak) | Xing (Worker, M, 34) | Zhou He (Scholar, M, 14) | Mai (Child, F, 9), Bai (Child, M, 7), Cong (Child, M, 6) | Qing (Child, M, 5) | Jia (Child, F, 4) | Child (Child, M, 1)
East: Tundra [Salmon, Clear Crystal, Hematite]
South: Plains (Coastal) [Apple Trees, Pine Trees, Lightning Dog]
North: [Tundra (Coastal): Lynx, Barley, Sabre Cat, Coal]
Northeast: [Tundra: Winter Wheat, Wisps, Caribou]
South-East: [Plains (River): Beaver, Rubies, Cotton, Edible Grasses] Fergdun Clan
North of North: [Arctic: Crude Oil, ??, ??]
North of Northeast: [Arctic: North Apes, Lead, ??]
East of East: [Tundra: Moose, Minks, Ice-Iron]
South of South: [Plains: Wheat, Pears, Gazelles]
South of Southeast: [Plains: Redwoods, Wild Boar, Whitedrop Flowers]
East of Southeast: [Plains: Blackstone, Giant Elk, Apple Trees

Knowledge: Rudimentary Stonework, Rudimentary Weaving, Canoe Making, Rudimentary Combustion, Rudimentary Smelting
Arcana: Dao of Resilience (lost)

Herrian Tribe
Land (Tundra): Mammoth, Scaled-Cats, Native Copper, Emeralds
Shelter: 2 Primitive Huts (6). A Small Rough-Stone Furnace. Small Rock-Piled Shrine. Large wheat planting.
A few mammothhides. Decent amounts of pelts. Some scaled-cat hides. 2 Hammered Copper spears, 1 Hammered Copper Pickaxe. Some stone.
Tribe: Kizirh (Warrior, M, 40) | Zikov (Warrior, M, 36) | Kozlov (Worker, M, 34) | Katya (Scholar, F, 33) | Kiril (Child, M, 10) | Galina (Child, F, 6)
Discovered: South of South [???]
Southeast [Arid: Camels, Stone-Giants, Sapphires]
South of Southeast [Mountain: Glowing blue crystals, Mountain Sheep, Ant Hounds]
West [Tundra] White Fur Fox, Silver, Abosu Root]
East [Tundra: Pine, Elk, Wolfsbane, Wheat]
North [Arctic: Emerald, Sapphire, Furred Snow Lizard]
East of Southeast [Tundra: Goat, Camel, Wolves]
South of Southeast [Mountains: Goats, Mountain Leopards, Galena]
Knowledge: Smoking, Rudimentary Food Preserving, Primitive Smithing, Rudimentary Smelting, Rudimentary Astronomy, Rudimentary Trapping, Inklings of Timed Plantings [1/5]
Arcana: Chill Spirit

The Aslani
Land (Plains, Twin Rivers): Amethyst, Wadj Reed, Aurochs, Crocodile
Shelter: 2 Mud-daub Huts (6). Mud-daub Marked Shrine to Stars. Decent gourd planting.
Inventory: Huge amount of Auroch hides. 10 Flint Spears, 5 Flint Hand-Axes, 1 Atl-Atl. Footwear.
Tribe: Kevah (Scout/Leader, M, 35) | Atena (Warrior, F, 34) | Mahdi (Worker, M, 32) | Zari (Scholar, F, 31) | Naghi (Scholar, M, 31) | Child (Child, M, 6) | Child (Child, F, 4)
Discovered: West [Arid (River): Wadj Reed, Copper, Giant Moa, Anhkeg]
North [Desert: Tin, Fruit Cactus, Salt]
South [Plains: Gourds, Rhinoceros, Giant Shade Trees]
East [Desert (Rivers): Spear-Fish, Gypsum, Camels]
Knowledge: Flint Weaponry, Wadj Reed Sandals, Rudimentary Cultivation, Smoking, Rudimentary Paper-Making, Rudimentary Astronomy, Alphabet [3/5]
Arcana: TBD

Clan Serys
Lands: Plains (River) [Sweet Plums, Pine Trees, Silverfish, Sheep]
Shelter: 2 Lean-to Shelters (6), 3 Sheephide Teepees (6)
Inventory: Very large amounts of sheephides. A few Slings, Flint Axe, A Dozen Flint Spears, 5 Bows, Flint Arrows (50+), 12 flint fishing spears, Three Grasswoven Baskets, 3 Stone Hand-Axes
Tribe: Artor (Scholar/Leader, M, 29) | Ellyn (Worker, F, 29) | Lia (Worker, F, 27) | Zvad (Scout, M, 28) | Zara (Child, F, 7) | Kharyn the Younger (Child, F, 7) | Garen (Child, M, 5) | Ronan (Child, M, 4) | Vylena (Child, F, 2)
Discovered: East [Arid (Twin Rivers): Silver, Date Trees, Lions, Hezia]
West [Plains (River): Rocs, Pear Trees, Gazelles]
Knowledge: Primitive Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Slingmaking, Rudimentary Medical Care, Smoking, Drying, Rudimentary Weaving, Rudimentary Midwifery [1/3], Bonecrafting

Characters

Kutor - Female, 28
Class: Scholar
Specialization: Shaman
Tribe: Xcotl
Equipment: Spear
Knowledge: Rudimentary Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Smelting, Rudimentary Trapping
Arcana: Speak to Dead, Far-Sight

Vestubian - Male, 21
Class: Warrior
Tribe: Lordaeron
Equipment: Spear, Hooked Stick, Some Red Kelp
Knowledge: Red Kelp Itches, Sheep Herding, Speaks Lordaeron and Zhou, Alphabet
Arcana: Healing Light, Protecting Light

Meru Telyri - Female, 23
Specialization:
Tribe: None
Lands: [Plains (River): Wheat, Wolves, Amethyst]
Shelter: Ant-Hound Burrow (temp)
Equipment: Spear
Knowledge: Ant-Hound Interaction,

Lyov - 23
Tribe: Hvasskyn
Shelter: Hvasskyn Stockade
Equipment: Copper Spear, Bronze Knife, Wicker Handcart, Bronze Pickaxe
Knowledge: Simple Machines - Solid Wheel.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse